Zodiac CX35

As an old woman I don’t call someone to clean my pool, Zodiac CX35 does it for me. It’s worth the m

Cleans floor and wall with out marks on a fibre glass pool. Fine dirt and leaves gone after my Zodiac CX35
does it’s job with in minutes.
My pool always sparkling clean and had saved my pool filter longer and saved a lot on chemicals.
Zodiac CX35 is worth every penny to me as a Pensioner. I don’t think I can live with out my robotic pool cleaner. I will never trade him for any man

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Hi Leila, Thank you for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Excellent Pool Cleaner

I bought this to replace a Hayward Shark cleaner which was old and stopped working. The Zodiac is much easier to empty and clean out, much lighter and it absolutely silent. It does a much better clean of my pool and i dont need to take out and clean any filters or replace them when they wear out. I have a sandstone wall at one end with a waterfall which means there is sand in the deep end. The old cleaner didnt pick that up whereas this one picks it all up. Very impressed with this machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Good for leafs and big debries but can not clean dust

I purchased Zodiac CX35 in August . It is excellent for leafs and bigger size debries and climbs the walls easy but I am very disappointed with remaining dust that CX35 can not clean . I have tried it more than 10 times last week and it makes it disappear from the bottom but after 1-2 hours dust comes back sitting at the bottom of the pool .

There seems to be a 100 micron filter but I expect a product worth 1000$+ to work better than this or at least to have the 100 micron filter included so I dont have to pay extra money to have the cleaner do the job which I have purchased it for that purpose .

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Ali. Sorry to hear of your frustrations. We do have a number of Cleaners which are suitable for different conditions in our range as there are so many different pool types out there. Just like a car, we do have an optional extra for this model. We have this listed as Suitable for small, medium and large debris, Extra large debris such as twigs, large nuts, and large leaves may need to be removed from pool manually For extra fine debris, 100 micron filter canister available separately for customers who do have fine dust as this doesn't apply to all pools and situations. Sorry again that this has caused you these frustrations.

Great Cleaner

This product does a great job, cleaning the bottom to the top of the pool - It collects all the fine debris as well - I have had it for about a month and love it. The caddy makes it easy to also move it into storage when not in use.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Hi Jim, Thank you so much for the 5 star Review. Happy Swimming!

Zodiac CX35

First class cleaner after much research with robots costing up to $3000 ,as an electrical engineer the CX35 makes perfect sense . $1200 and 2 year warranty and a free sand micro filter as well. 3.5hrs of horizontal and vertical cleaning. Robust and well made. Great Product which I fully recommend. Tony

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Thanks for the 5 star review Tony, Happy Swimming!

Working well and great not having hoses connected to skimmer box.

The Zodiac CX35 was easy to setup and worked well first time. It was easy to adjust the surface control system so it cleans the walls and waterline. Currently on the lowest setting out of 4. The CX35 came with the caddy which makes it neat to store and easy to move. So far very happy and it is good that the rubbish it picks up is emnptied out of the pool and not in the filter.

I am considering a Cx35. I have a concrete pool with coarse surface and a single down of tiles at the top of the pool. Do I need special soft tile brush or is that only for a fully tiled pool?

I have a pool 10 meters by 5 meters is this able to clean all the pool and will the cord get tangled at anytime
Yes my pool is 12m x 3m and there is plenty of slack left on the cord. The cord sometimes gets a bit tangled but doesnt stop the machine from working. If you leave the cord in the sun it irons out all the kinks.

Hi can the zodiac cx35 be left in pool when not running? thanks for your assistance
Hi there, I am not sure how long you can leave it underwater. I sometimes leave it overnight but I wouldn’t suggest leaving it for extended periods of time. You also need to clean out the leaves after each go.Hi, It is suggested that you take the Unit out of the water after each cycle. Rinsing also is recommended. Cleaning out the Canister as mentioned by Ben. If you go on Holidays you can leave it in the water but you must ensure your water chemistry is correct also. Please call us on 1300 763 021 if you need any further help. Thanks.

CX35