Paul Stefaniak

Paul StefaniakNortheast, VIC

Won't pick up fine dirt

Purchased in November 2019 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $1,449.00.

Zodiac Cx35

Just bought the cx35, I knew my pool was bit dirty but you could actually see where it's been as it cleaned the pebble Crete so well! Just a q, how do I set the timer on it? I'd like to set and forget whilst on holidays but for now I'm taking it out each day. Also, (might sound dumb) is the ebox waterproof? Theres no info on it. I haven't kept it in the rain yet as I'm not sure...thanks

Purchased in September 2019 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Physical store for $1,399.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I knew about this earlier

Very easy and convenient. Plug it in, place in pool, press start. So much easier and better than a vacuum. Worth every cent and would recommend. My pool is fibreglass 11m x 5m

Purchased in August 2019 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $1,299.00.

Pool Size Large

Noal ASouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A magic cleaner makes my life so much easier.

Purchased this cleaner due to a disability which stops me from lifting heavy loads. It is highly efficient and picks up the leaves and bark that accumulates in the pool with ease. I was very impressed with the way it dealt with the fine dust blown in from the west. I normally put it in in the morning early, occasionally in the evening after dark. As it is completely silent my neighbours never hear a thing.

Purchased in February 2019 at Pool and Spa Warehouse for $1,326.00.

Wall and Step Cleaning

As an old woman I don’t call someone to clean my pool, Zodiac CX35 does it for me. It’s worth the m

Cleans floor and wall with out marks on a fibre glass pool. Fine dirt and leaves gone after my Zodiac CX35
does it’s job with in minutes.
My pool always sparkling clean and had saved my pool filter longer and saved a lot on chemicals.
Zodiac CX35 is worth every penny to me as a Pensioner. I don’t think I can live with out my robotic pool cleaner. I will never trade him for any man

Date PurchasedMay 2015
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Leila, Thank you for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Ben

BenTurramurra

Excellent Pool Cleaner

I bought this to replace a Hayward Shark cleaner which was old and stopped working. The Zodiac is much easier to empty and clean out, much lighter and it absolutely silent. It does a much better clean of my pool and i dont need to take out and clean any filters or replace them when they wear out. I have a sandstone wall at one end with a waterfall which means there is sand in the deep end. The old cleaner didnt pick that up whereas this one picks it all up. Very impressed with this machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Ben, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Happy Swimming!

Ali

AliPerth

Good for leafs and big debries but can not clean dust

I purchased Zodiac CX35 in August . It is excellent for leafs and bigger size debries and climbs the walls easy but I am very disappointed with remaining dust that CX35 can not clean . I have tried it more than 10 times last week and it makes it disappear from the bottom but after 1-2 hours dust comes back sitting at the bottom of the pool .

There seems to be a 100 micron filter but I expect a product worth 1000$+ to work better than this or at least to have the 100 micron filter included so I dont have to pay extra money to have the cleaner do the job which I have purchased it for that purpose .

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Great Cleaner

This product does a great job, cleaning the bottom to the top of the pool - It collects all the fine debris as well - I have had it for about a month and love it. The caddy makes it easy to also move it into storage when not in use.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Jim, Thank you so much for the 5 star Review. Happy Swimming!

tony

tony

Zodiac CX35

First class cleaner after much research with robots costing up to $3000 ,as an electrical engineer the CX35 makes perfect sense . $1200 and 2 year warranty and a free sand micro filter as well. 3.5hrs of horizontal and vertical cleaning. Robust and well made. Great Product which I fully recommend. Tony

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Customer C.Zodiac

Thanks for the 5 star review Tony, Happy Swimming!

Working well and great not having hoses connected to skimmer box.

The Zodiac CX35 was easy to setup and worked well first time. It was easy to adjust the surface control system so it cleans the walls and waterline. Currently on the lowest setting out of 4. The CX35 came with the caddy which makes it neat to store and easy to move. So far very happy and it is good that the rubbish it picks up is emnptied out of the pool and not in the filter.

Murray B.

Murray B.asked

Is there any filter smaller than 100 microns? I have some very fine dirt particles settling on the bottom of my pool. The 100 micron filter hasnt been able to catch them

Noal A

I got two filters the 100 micron cleans up the fine red soil that is blowing over land from the country drought effected areas very well.

Simon B.

Simon B.asked

What is the difference between the 35 and the 55 I have a fibreglass pool about 10 m long

Noal A

The CX35 has the ability to climb the walls. I have the CX35 and it is wonderful. I also selected it because it has the longest cord. We also have a fiberglass pol which is 11 m long.

Darren M.asked

I have a dip pool that is rectangle 5 x3 mt I purchased a second hand dolphin cost me $300 works ok but because the shape of my pool just goes up and down in same area wall to wall "(width way ) would the Zodiac cx35 move around my pool easy ?

Noal A

Yes it does move around easy the only problem I have is the fact I have a small ledge about 30 cm down from the top and the CX35 does not climb the last 30 cm but it does a wonderful job other than that.

Thanx Noal

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives

CategoryRobotic Pool Cleaners