Zodiac T3 Suction

Zodiac T3 Suction

MPN: NAI-ZO-SU-T3-WC205
See the Best Suction Pool Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Zodiac

• Pool Size

kristian s.
kristian s.South East Queensland, QLD

worked ok for about 2 years DIAPHRAGM keeps cracking

worked ok for about 2 years had to replace the DIAPHRAGM from the pool shop lasted about a month when back he said they had a bad batch but i could not find my receipt so had to buy another 1 that lasted about 2 months check my suction and was in range took that 1 back and they said once again it was a bad batch got a new 1 this lasted about 6 months and split again STAY AWAY will never buy again

Arash
Arash

Waste of money

The inlet is so small that it clogs with a tiny pebble or tree seed! Also diaphragm was damaged after 3 months of usage.
Make yourself a favour and do some investment or you will end up paying twice like me.

Purchased in October 2020.

Duane H
Duane HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great pool cleaner but diaphragms could be better!

I bought the T3 almost 1 year ago. In that time I have been thru 3 diaphragms. The most recent being at the time of this post. As most people are saying, the cost of the replacement diaphragms @$32 - $40 make it expensive to maintain. My pool does have small leaves in it at times but this shouldn't be enough to damage 3 diaphragms in 1 year. Can't fault the cleaner besides the diaphragm as it does do a great job.

Purchased in May 2020 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $399.

Ogedai
OgedaiIllawarra, NSW

Zodiac T3. Issues with part failure. Outstanding Customer Service focus

I have had issues with the diaphragms failing during the warranty period. Though disappointed with this part, I have experienced outstanding customer service from Zodiac. The company were prompt to deal with my issues and have replaced the failed parts without fuss. The company are a pleasure to deal with and I trust they will continue to address any issues with parts development and improvement. Thank you.

Purchased in April 2020 at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $400.

cylauleung
cylauleungAU

Worst pool cleaner + worst Zodiac service

Diaphragms keeps breaking initially then move-slowly-and-stop with low pulsation, now stop and barely move, leaving a dirty pool that I have to clean manually ..... all happened within 1.5 year !

My 5-years-old pool cleaner even works better for this 1.5, now using the old one and never go back to this 1.5, too dirty the pool and it was actually NOT WORKING !

Little help from Zodiac, even no reply to the 2 recent emails ! Only pool shop replied and suggested me to go to Zodiac dealer, changed diaphragm twice there but this time they couldn't help as well !

Really don't know what's the 2 years warranty for ? causing so much troubles and so much pain ! Never never never buy Zodiac again

Purchased in August 2019 for $375.

David T
David TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic backup service

Thank you to April at Zodiac for great customer service. We have had a couple of small issues with our t3, and on both occasions customer service was very good and parts sent very quickly

Purchased in November 2019 for $399.

It had ONE job
It had ONE jobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac T3 crap crap crap

It has one job and it fails miserably. I want my money back!!! How is this product still allowed to be sold!!!!

4 hose sections have already disintegrated and snapped, 2 diaphragms split, if it looks a leaf it stops working. I wouldn't say we get many leaves in our pool at all so what is the purpose of this cleaner.

-☆☆☆☆☆

Purchased at Pool and Spa Warehouse Online store for $421.

Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Jaydee
JaydeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zodiac T3 Barracuda Pool Cleaner - Waste of Money.

I was a fan of the Zodiac brand and purchased a T3 pool cleaner 1 and a half years ago, it worked well for 1 year, however I have changed the diaphragm 4 times and at 13 months 4 hose sections broke apart. The unit looks good but it is poorly constructed, quality control has missed the mark and nothing has been done to fix these common problems that everyone seems to have such as the poorly made diaphragm. As a result I will not buy any pool products under the Zodiac label, and I would urge you all to think twice before purchasing this product. Extremely disappointed and frustrated in trying to maintain this product. This product should be recalled before Zodiac loose all there customers.

Purchased in May 2019.

N.J.M.
N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

CRAP - don't buy

I have no trees near my pool - nothing to get in the way of this cleaner doing its job. I've had it for 8 months and the diaphragm has just failed AGAIN. Twice since buying new. This is a joke. Never have I experienced this with pool cleaners. Will never buy another Zodiac product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Best Pool Supplies for $400.

chris k
chris kSydney, NSW

Zodiac T3 Do Not Buy. Buyer Beware

Do not buy the worst product I have ever seen. Diaphragm keeps breaking every few months. And at 35 each you end up paying hundreds of dollars on diaphragms. All the other reviews are terrible for a reason. Stay away

Purchased in February 2020 for $350.

Tony Gray
Tony GrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish

Do not waste your time even reading this review as you have already spent to much time on this product. I have a 8 x 5 metre F/G pool 1-1.6m deep. Had the cleaner for 12 months, i am a slow learner. i tried everything to make this useful, even discussing it with Zodiac support , but it is junk. the Silicone Valve , breaks every couple months, $45 bucks for a $1 piece of rubber. the cleaner always gets stuck in corners. it blocks on everything over the size of a 20c piece. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Purchased in January 2019 at surburban pool and Spa for $538.

Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Hi Tony, if you'd like to email productsupport.au@fluidra.com we can discuss your case and see how we can assist. Thanks!

The Zodiac T3 has been disappointing

Our pool is an inground, 26' hexagon shape, with about 1/2 of it at 4 feet, and 1/2 at 8 feet. The T3 runs well, but will not cover the whole pool. Have tried doing all the adjustments suggested...adjusting weights, adjusting valves, re-directing return lines...numerous settings, to see if we could get it to cover the whole bottom of the pool, but no luck. Its been frustrating and disappointing. I was told I could set it up, and then sit back with a drink and watch it work instead of me!

About to bin my T3

I purchased my T3 two years ago, I've peplace the diaphragms 4 times and the rubber skirt twice. All replacement costs total what I paid for the T3 in only two years, not good enough Zodiac!

Sandy
SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac T3 diaphragm cracks very often and very expensive

The Zodiac T3 diaphragm cracks very often and I am replacing 3 diaphragms per year and each time it costs 40 $ and I think it is very poorly designed and Zodic trying to make money by selling these parts and looks like a dirty business.

Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

Worse pool cleaner I ever had.

I have had my swimming pool for almost 30 years and the Zodiac T3 is the worse cleaner I have used. I have spent more time trying to replace diaphragms and and have the cleaner working properly in 2 years than I spent in 28 years on the other cleaners. No more Zodiac products for me.

Purchased in February 2018 at On line for $450.

Pool Size Large

Sue O.
Sue O.asked

My T3 pool cleaner is not working correctly. It is about two years old and is the worst pool cleaner I have ever owned. I have now replaced the diaphragm 5 times. The current diaphragm has just started to pulse very fast. I have taken it out, checked for splits and replaced it. When I reattach the cleaner to the hose, it starts working correctly for about 10 seconds, and then it starts to pulse very fast and doesn't move around the pool. Why?

Hi Sue,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sounds like there is too much suction. go through the steps to measure suction with the pool pulse and adjust the AD valve: https://www.zodiac.com.au/baracuda-troubleshooting

If you need further assistance, we can be reached at the live chat located on this page during 9am-5pm Mon to Fri: https://www.zodiac.com.au/contactus

Regards,
Zodiac & Astral Pool/Fluidra Support

Mark H.
Mark H.asked

Has genuine zodiac t3 diaphram got 12 months warranty?

Lynette W.
Lynette W.asked

Our zodiac t3 keeps breaking diaphragms . It is two years old so no warrantee. Our local pool shop have replaced 3 , Two for free but will not replace any more . If it is a suction issue how can you lower the suction beyond the lowest position ?

Greg
Greg

No problems with diaphragms. Earlier issues now resolved and now operating fine.

Steve R.

I have replaced mine about 6 times. They are the worst designed units.

Steve R.

And just like that another one broke on my cleaner. It lasted about 6 weeks. What a joke.

Get an answer from our members and Zodiac representatives

CategorySuction Pool Cleaners