Zodiac T3 Suction

• Pool Size
N.J.M.

N.J.M.South East Queensland, QLD

CRAP - don't buy

I have no trees near my pool - nothing to get in the way of this cleaner doing its job. I've had it for 8 months and the diaphragm has just failed AGAIN. Twice since buying new. This is a joke. Never have I experienced this with pool cleaners. Will never buy another Zodiac product.

Purchased in November 2019 at Best Pool Supplies for A$400.00.

Pool Size Small
chris k

chris kSydney, NSW

Zodiac T3 Do Not Buy. Buyer Beware

Do not buy the worst product I have ever seen. Diaphragm keeps breaking every few months. And at 35 each you end up paying hundreds of dollars on diaphragms. All the other reviews are terrible for a reason. Stay away

Purchased in February 2020 for A$350.00.

Tony Gray

Tony GrayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish

Do not waste your time even reading this review as you have already spent to much time on this product. I have a 8 x 5 metre F/G pool 1-1.6m deep. Had the cleaner for 12 months, i am a slow learner. i tried everything to make this useful, even discussing it with Zodiac support , but it is junk. the Silicone Valve , breaks every couple months, $45 bucks for a $1 piece of rubber. the cleaner always gets stuck in corners. it blocks on everything over the size of a 20c piece. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Purchased in January 2019 at surburban pool and Spa for A$538.00.

Fluidra AustraliaZodiac

Hi Tony, if you'd like to email productsupport.au@fluidra.com we can discuss your case and see how we can assist. Thanks!

The Zodiac T3 has been disappointing

Our pool is an inground, 26' hexagon shape, with about 1/2 of it at 4 feet, and 1/2 at 8 feet. The T3 runs well, but will not cover the whole pool. Have tried doing all the adjustments suggested...adjusting weights, adjusting valves, re-directing return lines...numerous settings, to see if we could get it to cover the whole bottom of the pool, but no luck. Its been frustrating and disappointing. I was told I could set it up, and then sit back with a drink and watch it work instead of me!

About to bin my T3

I purchased my T3 two years ago, I've peplace the diaphragms 4 times and the rubber skirt twice. All replacement costs total what I paid for the T3 in only two years, not good enough Zodiac!

Sandy

SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Zodiac T3 diaphragm cracks very often and very expensive

The Zodiac T3 diaphragm cracks very often and I am replacing 3 diaphragms per year and each time it costs 40 $ and I think it is very poorly designed and Zodic trying to make money by selling these parts and looks like a dirty business.

Garry

GarrySydney, NSW

Worse pool cleaner I ever had.

I have had my swimming pool for almost 30 years and the Zodiac T3 is the worse cleaner I have used. I have spent more time trying to replace diaphragms and and have the cleaner working properly in 2 years than I spent in 28 years on the other cleaners. No more Zodiac products for me.

Purchased in February 2018 at On line for A$450.00.

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Diaphragms need frequent Replacement - very expensive to run - Gets stuck on gum leaves

hyb

hybAU

Terrible recommend to never buy zodiac cleaners

This product just goes through expensive diaphragms like you would not believe do not even entertain the thought of a zodiac cleaner no customer service I tried to reach out and just got the run around steer clear

Purchased in March 2017.

Gadget

GadgetGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not Recommended

Purchased in June 2019 at Direct Pool Supplies for A$340.00.

Steve R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed to say the least.

Had the unit for a few years now but am forever buying new diaphragms as they constantly break. Waste of money. Would never buy again and would highly NOT recommend it.

GregSydney, NSW

Disappointed already after 2 days.

Purchased in November 2019.

Greg

Just went through the whole checking process again, and now running again. Go figure.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Greg, Glad to hear this is up and running. Hopefully, we can bump your review up a few stars and the Cleaner provides the pool experience that you expect!

Poor quality zodiac pool hose sections

Ive had a pool for 16 years. In the last 10 months Ive had to replace more sections of the zodiac interlocking hose than all the others years combined. It is terrible quality and should be removed from sale. It pulls and spirals apart when trying to move or remove the hose and continually splits. I cannot see how it meets Australian standards. The interlocking hose forces one to buy the same type of hose and the normal hose wont attach to the cleaner or other sections of hose. The hose sections are expensive and are simply a disgraceful product

Purchased for A$325.00.

Complete Rubbish

If you have a square, rectangular or other shaped pool with sharp corners or steps DO NOT BUY this product as it will get stuck and stay stuck until you manually move it. There is nothing you can do to resolve the issue, I tried in advice from pool shop moving the weight to different positions adding and removing hose sections and adding additional weights even tried it without the top wheel bumper which cost me money as I had to purchase an additional part as you cannot remove the bumper. Nothing works its rubbish as a lot of other reviews state I wish I had listed to them. Just replaced with a $89 cleaner from Aldi and its fantastic doesnt get stuck and even climbs the walls.

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for A$399.00.

Disgruntled

DisgruntledNorth Queensland, QLD

Disappointed with Zodiac T3.

Same general experience and remarks as previous reviews. Only purchased late 2018. Already needing need parts that are available at inflated prices through a retailer only. Hose lengths and other spare parts are exorbitantly priced, and often specialised to the specific model making the user experience regretful. Not a lot of R&D. A lot more marketing and legal.

Purchased in December 2018 at Pool and Spa Warehouse for A$400.00.

Useless piece of crap

Do not purchase a zodiac T3 - hoses and diaphragm constantly break, paid $365 for this product, which is useless. After having numerous hoses and diaphragms replaced I finally requested a refund, which was denied. I never purchase another zodiac product! Would give zero stars if I could.

Purchased in June 2017 for A$365.00.

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Julie. Sorry you have had these issues. If you would like to discuss this matter again, please let me know. Thanks and sorry again.

Julie
Julie

What is the point of discussing further if both zodiac and the retailer are refusing to provide a refund? What would this discussion achieve?

Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Julie. We may be able to provide some technical advice or look at the Unit under warranty for you?

northernangler

northernanglerNorth Queensland, QLD

Zodiac T3 T5 pool Cleaner? Utter garbage for the price of the initial purchase and the cost of spares.

Diaphragms in the zodiac T3 have to be replace about every six months. The quality is so bad I wonder how they ever made it to the market. Mine is a few years old and has had probably six replacement diaphragms. They are so badly made one only lasted a few weeks before the inevitable death. Another problem is, (you wont believe this) there is an internal weight to keep it on the bottom and it is enclosed in plastic and is made of plain old steel. It rusts pretty badly and is quite disgusting for a product that is used in salt water. I will never ever buy another Zodiac product. Very poor in every way. What to buy next? a minefield of crap product everywhere. I will stick to manual and clean up when time permits.

Purchased in January 2014.

Steve

SteveFar North Queensland, QLD

Barracuda get your quality control in order

Ive had the cleaner nearly 2 years and have replaced the diaphragm 10 times. When are you going to ditch this useless piece of crap. Where is your quality control? Looking elsewhere for a better quality cleaner, never recommend the Zodiac or Barra again.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$300.00.

Tom M

Tom MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing but trouble

Purchased in November 2017.

Tracey t

Tracey tGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible- nothing but trouble

We’ve had this for nearly two years and had nothing but trouble. It is constantly getting stuck in the corners, not climbing the wallls and the diaphragms need constant replacing- at $45 a pop. The click together hoses are hopeless and retain memory easily so when it actually does work it goes repeatedly over the same sections. I have spoken to poolworx a few times who said there’s nothing we can do. Very disappointed. My last zodiac lasted for 10 years, this model is a total lemon don’t waste your money.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Customer C.Zodiac

Hi Tracey, Sorry to hear that have had these issues. May I ask if you have spoken to our Customer Care team directly? thanks.