Android Enjoyed is under new management as of 15th January 2014.

Brisbane

• 1 answer

Caveat emptor

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

I attempted to purchase a phone from them in August 2015. When delivery became overdue I got the same run around as others have described. After many emails my money was eventually refunded in full. I suspect this site may be similar to other quasi-legal scam sites who operate as follows. They carry almost no stock. Occasional customers get satisfactory service which they can quote. Most are fobbed off once they have paid and have a great deal of trouble getting their money back after waiting sometimes months, during which time their money is invested by the operators of these sites on the short term money market to make big profits. If the money is eventually refunded it is difficult to prove any crime has been committed. Remember if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Geelong

Private message

Do NOT deal with this website

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Please do not purchase anything from their website. I ordered a phone on the 06/01/2018. What should have probably been a 5 day turn around has turned onto 2 weeks and still no phone. The contact numbers for the retail stores go straight to a recorded service so you cannot talk to anyone. They provide 3 different email addressed one of which I had a reply from which was a generic reply to my concern about not receiving my item. I wish I had of read the company reviews before I made my purchase. How they can continue to operate is beyond explanation. Save your money buy from somewhere else.

3 months to get my money back

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Never attempt to buy off this company.I ordered an iPad Pro last October and I have only been reimbursed (by my bank) in early January. They will pass you around for months telling you it will be sent soon. Lies

Dont’t buy from here!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Product didn’t arrive. VERY difficult to contact customer service. No reply to emails for weeks. Eventually spoke to someone who organised a refund, which also took weeks!!!

Don't do it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Bought a Sony Xperia phone. It completely crashed on me within 6 months. Android Enjoyed have taken over 7 months and counting to actually deal with it. They just write emails which demonstrate a total unwillingness to provide a refund despite the Australian Consumer Law. They are rogues unto themselves.

Sydney

Verified Customer

Cheaters. Don't believe what is displayed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

I ordered a vivo xplay 5 dual sim with sd820 wht I receive was sd 652, 4gb and 128gb. I have been following up with them since long. There is no answer and confirmation on what should be done. I also asked them for Partial refund so that I can keep the product and not go through the hassle again. No one responds. The site is in accurate, unprofessional and highly unethical. I have no other option but to lodge a consumer complain.

Comments

Adding salt to injury the unprofessional representatives sent me an email yesterday offering a miniscule refund of 60$ (for a product priced 645) if I want to jwep the product. Wow advertise somth... read more »

MELBOURNE

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Took my money and can't return it due to system issues

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Previously purchased without issues from this company. Recent attempted purchase has been very painful. They advertise products they don't have in stock and can not supply (samsung s8). Then tell you lies about not receiving your money then tell you they will send you a phone then tell you they don't have stock then tell you you have to wait months to get a refund where they will not reimburse your bank fees. Do not use android enjoyed. It will lead to disappointment... better off using your money as toilet paper.

Good product, slow service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

I ordered an Xperia phone 12 myths ago, good phone, good price, service through website was a bit slow, but overall no complaints

Will look into my order and let me know.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Person I chatted to will look into my order for a phone and will let me know in 1-2 business days.

Phone Charger had wrong Adaptor for my country

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

This company operates in Australia but sends out phone chargers that are not compatible with Australia. This information is not clearly stated when ordering.

Absolutely hopeless to deal with!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Ordered a Samsung tablet and paid extra to get a fast and secure postage. After 3 weeks and no response what's so ever, emails, phone calls. Did live chat and after one hour, finally response!
Promised to let me know when it could be sent, would have an email between 24-48 hours.
After 48 hours still said processing on my account but no response from Android Enjoyed.
Cancelled my order.... Now I did get a response that asked why.....

worst to chat, worst to speak to, telling lies about payment not received.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Ordered Note8 on 3rd January 2018. Called them twice to know the status as it was showing processing, they asked me to wait for 10days. After 12 days when I did not receive any email or update, I called them to hear that payment was not done. I contacted the bank which says the payment was done on 5th January and same is reflected on the bank statement. They ([name removed] on phone, [name removed] on chat) told me a lie that they sent me a mail on 4th saying that payment was not done which I never received. They told me that the order is cancelled and sent me a screenshot of that, however, my account still shows the processing. Now apparently they have cancelled my order, that means I will have to order again and I wasted 2wks. My order was cancelled and according to them, the payment was not done that means I am stuck whether I will be getting my money back. Feeling cheated and disgusted with Android-Enjoyed at least until they revert back to me with a hope of getting the refund.

Do not ever ever ever buy or use this site!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Don't ever use this nonsense website, I ordered and waiting two weeks for the morons to tell me there's no phone in their warehouse. Than it didn't end there I hassled about three emails about my refund and they FINALLY get back to me saying it will be UPTO 10 working days. Still I have nothing and it has been over 10 working days and the damn wit on the online is hopeless. This whole website is a scam. Don't fall for when they respond to the bad reviews because they never reply back

• 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Bad customer service do not order!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Called customer service twice (waited over an hour both times) and then when I got to the front of the queue they hung up on me! Have emailed them twice but have failed to get a response. Ordered a phone more than 2 weeks ago, and my order still says it's 'on hold.' Apparently they do not follow through on refunds either so I am very worried over whether I will ever get my money back!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Best price for never being delivered

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I am absolutely shocked by the way they run their business. It is very awkward that nobody has taken legal action against these people so far. I was a very happy customer with the two previous mobile phones I bought from them. Based on my previous experience, unfortunately, to order the third phone, I did not check out their recent reviews on product review so I did not realise how much they have gone downhill.
On 02/01/2018, upon placing the order, I realised that processing takes 2 weeks while with the previous orders it took just 3-6 days. I got a bit doubtful and checked out their reviews finding out that I might never get my orders (which came to be true). Reading people's reviews, I decided to call them a few times within the processing period to make sure that the order would be delivered on time. Each and every time I spent more than an hour to get someone to answer the phone and each and every time I was told that the phone was available and would be dispatched after the two week processing period. On 17/02/2018, one day after the processing period ended, again I called them. This time they had no excuse. So they said the phone WAS NOT AVAILABLE and either I had to wait for an unknown period or cancel the order. I told them that I had checked the availability of the phone three times with them. They said that the persons I talked to did not check the availability with the warehouse. The funny thing is that on their website, if you search for ONEPLUS 3 64GB (the one that I ordered), you see that the phone is available. I cancelled the order which means they would keep my money for more than two weeks.
So here is the trick. They offer really competitive prices for the goods that they don't have. You pay for the order and have to wait for two weeks for the order to be processed. Then they say the item is not available and you must either wait even more or cancel the order. In this way they keep your money two weeks more, all in all at least a month. Suppose that they get $500 from 100 people and invest this $50000 for a month without providing anything for the buyer. It's a good deal, isn't it?
My order number is 200119316. I know that I get a reply like the following: We are sorry and apologise for the inconvenience. We will do our best to provide the best service ... . However, such statements are general remarks. What really happens is that they take your money for a month, invest it and then you have to chase them up so that you can get your money back. What a good seller!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Reza, We understand that you rely on the shipping time provided to you on the website and how frustrating it can be if that changes. Despite all our effort to deliver your order on time, it is... read more »

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Please report this scam company to the Office of Fair Trading in your state AND to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC): https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/ AND The... read more »

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Great product and price. I bought a Sony Xperia ultra 1a phone. The only negative thing I have to say is that it took over 5 weeks for my order to change from processing to delivery. It only took a few days to reach me after that but I was frustrated by the lack of communication and having to send 3 emails to get 1 response. That being said I do really love my phone!

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Sara, Thank you for leaving us your honest feedback. We are happy to know that you are very satisfied with your purchase and we genuinely value the opportunity to hear where we can improve o... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Ordered a new phone and received it 7 days later. Great service and good prices. I'd definately use them again.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi GePeeF, Thanks for leaving us this wonderful review. We are so pleased you enjoyed our services. We work hard to make sure every client receives personal attention and, of course, the best poss... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Brilliant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

We love our Bose SoundMini II!
Was cheaper than anywhere else and arrived promptly. Would definitely order from Android Enjoyed again!

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Mark, Reading this kind of feedback is very rewarding! We're glad to know that you are satisfied with your purchase and our services. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experi... read more »

I don’t know the name of the staff member. I just ordered through the website

Excellent Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Great value for an original genuine product, fast shipping, extremely happy with the service, good saving on retail price also

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

You’re the best, Hugo. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience. We're so glad to know that you're satisfied with your purchase and our services. May we ask for the name of one of our staf... read more »

Exactly what I ordered and expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Good experience no issues at all. Quick delivery. Will use again in the future if their prices remain competitive. Love the product received.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Sandy, The team here at Android Enjoyed AU is thrilled to hear such good feedback! May we ask for the name of one of our staff who assisted you and your order number so we can give a kudos for... read more »

1 of 130 pages