Android Enjoyed is under new management as of 15th January 2014.

Diabolical Service - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Placed an order late June and after no sign of delivery and communication for 10 days, I tried contacting them. Wait time for phone calls is 40 minutes and despite them saying to "leave a message", there is no way of leaving a message, just hold music. Their published times of being able to phone them business on their website are incorrect too. Emails are generally unanswered; best bet is online chat. After 5 emails, 2 chat sessions and 4 weeks after I ordered, I am still getting a lot of apologies and the same reason "it will be another 1 to 2 weeks".

Despite the website indicating otherwise, the operation is clearly not run from Australia.

Save yourself frustration and DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

STAY AWAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

STAY AWAY! The website said delivery would take 3-5 business days. Two weeks later I had to chase them up myself to see what was going on. They then informed me it would take ANOTHER two weeks for my phone to arrive! No offer of a refund on postage and they declined my request for a refund on postage even when I pointed out that they had not delivered the product they had sold me. Their excuse for slow delivery was a surge in demand and that they had run out of stock, and that they had not had time to update their website. FOUR weeks later it s till says in stock, so they're either lying or just don't care. Although the website claims to be Australian, I can assure you everything is run out of Hong Kong. All devices ship with a UK charging device and a cheap international converter - another thing to lug around/lose/break. Trust me, GO ELSEWHERE! You may pay a few extra $$ but if I had my time again that is what I would do

Korumburra

Verified Purchase

All went smoothly for me.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

Easy order process, great process updates and the product arrived quickly. I can't fault the business. I knew it was a drop-ship from Hong Kong and I was comfortable with that. All good!

Sydney

Never Fall into their TRAP

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The website and all the signposts made me think for a while that it was a good online retailer, but when I placed my order I realised that it was another Hong-Kong based dodgy business. Initially, they said that I would receive my phone in a few days (3-7 days processing time and 2-5 for delivery). Because I am in a dire need for a phone, I paid 24 dollars extra for the shipping. But, even after 2 weeks, the order was under processing. I tried contacting them but they said the order is under processing. Later, I was informed that they were out of stock and they could not send the item that I wanted. They suggested that I buy a NEXUS phone, which I did not want to. So, I had to ask for a refund and they say the refund process takes another 10 working days but they cannot guarantee when the money will be deposited. I tried speaking to a couple of their CC on online chat. They never answered the questions that you ask. They just feed you with their policy statements. The Australian authority need crack down on these scammy businesses. Oh, and their landline numbers listed on their websites do not work. It seems to me that they are not registered/non-active numbers. So BEWARE before you placed your order. The price might look competitive but it's all a trap.

Private message

Escaped with my money - phew!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Ordered a pair of B&O H8 headphones - approx $625 with delivery. Website indicated it would ship within 2-5 business days, but even after 15 business days there was not even an indication that they knew when they would shipped (if ever). They would never give a straight answer and instead insisted that they had passed my query on to the warehouse. Numerous emails and phone calls eventually resulted in a refund being processed, and it feels like I had a lucky escape to get away with my money.

Adelaide

Private message

No service on faulty product - Invoice #200038362 Order #200038362 Item Lenovo Golden Warrior 8GB

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I purchased a phone and after a couple of days the camera would not switch from front to rear. After many calls over a period of two months and sending photos of the phone (a delaying tacit by Android Enjoyed) I got nowhere, just gave up in disgust.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE SHONKY.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Ken, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience. We have sent you an email regarding y... read more »

Perth

• 4 comments
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

After purchasing a phone from them """2""" MONTHS ago and multiple requests for updates I got nothing from them, they showed me absolutely no common courtesy with a simple reply!
I have still NOT recieved my phone, and I guess I never will! This company MUST be stopped from trading in Australia they quite clearly are morally bankrupt and have no respect for Australian law!!!
People you have been warned, DO NOT buy from this company, I should have listened to a friend after her bad experience!!!!!!!!!! My friend and I will now warn as many other people as we can not to use this company and post warnings on as many consumer review websites as we can find!

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Dakota1, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. Please accept our sincere and unreserved apology for the inconvenience this may have caused you. Clearly, we've upset you and we want you... read more »

Don't bother, your company makes all manner of promises ONLY after people write about their terrible experiences on sites such as Product Review! I won't be a player in your unacceptable business p... read more »

Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

Brilliant customer service, best prices, mine arrived in under a week and I'm thrilled with the product quality. Would deffinitely use again! Great service.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Max, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. Thank you so much for giving such great review! We work really hard to offer the most affordable items and great customer service experience. You ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

The WORST customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

After placing an order (which the website makes clear would be delivered in 3-7 days) was not delivered for a good 3 months! not only that but the phone was faulty (it wouldn't surprise me if it was a knock off phone all together). Contacted multiple time to return phone, yet no help whatsoever. Do not buy from this website!!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi William, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. We're sorry to hear your unfortunate experience. That was not truly our intention. We really appreciate your feedback and hope you do give us... read more »

MELBOURNE

• 1 comment
Private message

At this stage its 3 stars,,, its a semi good experience as dispatching & communication could be bett

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Molly, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us. We regret to hear that we haven't completed your order. Hoping that we that... read more »

hi there.
thanks for the prompt reply
my Order is # 200110829.

can you please look into it and give me an update as my old phone has died so the sooner I get my new one the better.

Much appreciated.
cheers

Hi Molly,

We already sent a follow-up to our Purchase Team and we will give you updates once we have received a response.

Melbourne

• 4 comments

Worrying

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2017

Order my phone a week ago, still processing. Called them and email them got told 5-10 days for processing. No one can tell me when I can receive my order! After I read the review, even more worry! Called them after 30 mins wait. Not helpful she told me wait for another week!!

Unbelievable! Just got email from them and said I need to wait another 1-2 weeks for the new stock and 48 hrs process! I start believe the review! Terrible experience.

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Pandac, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. We know that we have failed to deliver the item on time, and we totally understand that you need the item to be delivered as soon as possibl... read more »

My order number is 200110339. All good at the moment, I spoke to one of you and decided to wait another 2.5 weeks for the delivery last Thursday . She said the new stock will come in befor 25 july... read more »

It is so annoying I spoke to their staffs two times Thursday and Saturday and said I will keep the order and will wait till first week of august. I still getting email today and asked me give them ... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

Ordered two IPAD minis - Great service and products! Delivery was fine only issues were that it took a week to dispatch, and that the plugs were not AU. Being that items were shipping from O/S and the prices were GREAT!! I expected this and purchased some adapter
Maybe Android enjoyed can sell some chargers /( Duckhead adapters) for the country of sale?

Overall though I am very happy and will look to buy again very soon!

Comments
Android Enjoyed Official

Hi Mark, Thank you for contacting Android Enjoyed. We would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful feedback regarding your experience with us. We are doing our best to accommodate all our... read more »

Yes my pleasure!! My order number was 200086119