Review rating:

Has Taken Away the Anxiety

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I was initially reluctant to seek advice and too proud to admit that I was in financial stress. The Interest and Payments and late fees from unsecured debts that were taken out to keep a Franchise Business afloat kept rising. After walking away from this business I continued to pay( not pay) these unsecured debts for 10 years. My marriage suffered, my family suffered and so did my mental health.
Upon discovering and speaking to Jenny at Aravanis I have had the opportunity to press reset on my mental and financial health.
The process is extremely easy. The hardest part I found was scanning the documents to send through. 18 months now down the track I have a new found confidence in life. I can actually see light at the end of the tunnel. I have managed to travel, save money, enjoy my family. I receive communication bi-annualy to provide the simplest of information and that's it.
I truly recommend to everyone struggling and close to losing everything that they love to contact Aravanis.

Very Helpful, Professional and Friendly Team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Aravarnis services and the staff have been very supportive in assisting me with my personal bankruptcy. I was very reluctant for years in making such a decision and looking back i should have done it sooner. Bankruptcy isnt what people think and life can still go on for most who are in the same situation. I have come out of this experience definitely alot wiser and Aravanis where there to provide me with beneficial advice when i needed it the most. I now think twice about if or how i use credit and loans in the future with perspective.

Verified Customer

Big help in our circumstance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Josh was so helpful throughout this whole experience and we have dealt with him the whole way through. It was very daunting at the beginning to do this but it has definitely helped us in our situation we were in, would totally recommend it. Over the three years we had lots of bumps in our road but Josh, again was understanding. My husband and I are so glad that we have done this.

A weight lifted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

I was beginning to suffer severe anxiety and stress. I was always paying with one to pay another. Never getting on top of my debt. Your consultant helped me to understand what to do for the situation I got myself into. The time taken to help me sort out the information and procedures was wonderful. Thanks for making this hard decision a lot easier.

Excellent advice and guidance !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

The service by Jenny from Aravanis was first class, I was quite nervous about about the whole idea of bankruptcy, but I was guided through the process step by step.
I feel like a huge weight has been lifted of my shoulders.
Thanks Aravanis !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

With many years of finding it hard to survive. We found Jenny !!! What a find.
She was so helpful and made everything so simple, Bankruptcy was not even in my mind to go down that path .
Jenny Made it so easy . What a relief !!!
So Thanks to Jenny, every day from now on is going to be so less worrying about all the debt and how are we going to get on top of this.
Thank you so much Jenny ,your one in a million.

Great help and advice.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2018

We were struggling [drowning in debt]. I contacted Aravanis not knowing what the outcome would be and within moments John had contacted us and the support has been amazing. I feel we can breathe again it has been very hard times and the help and all information we have received has been outstanding.

Excellent help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

My experience here was a huge relief, you can’t go wrong with this company very professional,, thank you Jenny your awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

I had assumptions about bankruptcy that just were not true . I had my family home and an investment home . Because of relationship breakdown, personal issues and being in an industrial/mining town both properties lost up to 30 % in value . I struggled for two years to try and keep the properties but some other financial burdens lead me to fox symes . The mechanic who was fixing my car recommended I talk to fox symes so I did .
Unbelievably the lady I dealt with Jenny was the same lady my mechanic had dealt with .
Jenny was kind , professional and always available . I can now move on and look forward to the rest of my life

Support and Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I would like to thank Josh and the Aravanis team they helped my husband and I through a difficult 3 years they not only explained all the policies and procedures with bankruptcy, josh answered every question we had not matter how small he is the most professional yet empathetic person and has also taught us the importance of not living beyond our means and saving for a rainy day Thankyou Josh you are Amazing . Leanne and Jeff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

My husband and I would like to thank Jenny for all her professional help and understanding.We could not believe how caring and patient she was with us never once got frustrated. Jenny also explained all our options and reached the best outcome for our family.

Very professional and and fast bloody good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

John P was very efficient with emails and easy to understand. was a bit scared at first to go ahead with bankruptcy but he put everything in to simpler terms. and helped a lot with the parts of the paperwork I had no clue of.

Thanks heaps

My Experience with Aravanis

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 23, 2018

I confirm the absolute professionalism of John P at Aravanis. In particular the non-judgmental approach and the clear, concise explanations and prompt attention to follow up. My sincere thanks are extended to John and the Aravanis Team.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I would like to thank Jenny for all her help when dealing with my situation I was struggling a lot but when dealing with her she helped me make the right decision and start living again thank you again Jenny

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

My life will be at ease a little more now thank you john from aravanis
My world was a mess but since dealing with john at aravanis he has put my mind at ease and his help has been outstanding i breath a little easier each day knowing things are getting worked out thank you again John and your team at aravanis

A Blessing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

It is still early days with some possible repercussions, but John P. was absolutely amazing in dealing with my case. His knowledge and experience in the matter gave me confidence to go through bankruptcy as a way to be able to start living again. He was efficient and to the point. Through this I think I have found religion... God bless you all.

Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Honestly, we can't thank Aravanis enough for giving us professional and excellent advice. Please pass our sincere thanks to Lauren and John who helped and assisted us all the way. It was totally amazing.

This was the help I needed Delivered in the most compassionate way

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I didn’t know what to do or how to do it. I was completely paralysed. Jenny gave me options and helped me to take action and move forward. She told me the truth about my situation with respect and compassion. I’m very grateful.

Verified Customer

Exceptional Service with fantastic knowledge & a genuine personality.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I spoke with Jenny and from the beginning Jenny was very accurate with all of the information she gave & explained everything in thorough detail. Any questions I had were answered promtly, which left me feeling confident & that the solution of bankruptcy, was the right way to go. The process was very fast & since it's happened I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Would recommend her to anyone with debt and financial issues.
Thanks for everything.

Helpful and simplified

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

John was a great help at a difficult time. He simplified my options and helped me through the process step by step. Greatly appreciated his help, patience And support.

1 of 5 pages