Review rating:

Verified Purchase Model: 10L (AU1000DD) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Fantastic - sanity saver!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Moved into a new apartment 1 year ago. Windows during winter and coolish months were driving me crazy with ridiculous amount of condensation. Tried running the aircon, leaving windows open especially when cooking with limited success. Purchased the desiccant dehumidifier late July/ early August and it has been a sanity saver. Wish I purchased at the start. Very effective, easy to use. It is a little noisy on the high setting but I normally would only run that at first sight of any condensation and then run low thereafter. Follow instructions and all is great. I've been using the dehumidifier in my open area living space which is approx 50sqm and it's done the job perfectly. I have also on occasion moved it into the laundry area on colder days when hanging wet clothes and it's been effective there and prevented condensation build up throughout rest of the apartment. I highly recommend the dehumidifier especially for apartment living. As I'm located in Perth WA I spoke with staff at AusClimate over the phone - they were terrific and delivery was very prompt. Very satisfied.

Toowoomba

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 7L (AU0700DD) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Cool Season 7L desiccant

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

We like to use it in our Bathroom because it gets rid of steam and also warms up the room.We have only a very small bathroom so we find it to be very effective.We also use it in our office where we have photo and computer equipment.It keeps everything dry.

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Model: 7L (AU0700DD) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Amazing Dehumidifier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

To be honest, I bought this with a bit of scepticism. I bought this originally just for laundry but ended up using it for all other rooms. I am pleasantly surprise with this machine! It works :) very happy with the purchase, make the room feels better and I might be bias but the air feels better/ more fresh!

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 20 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: 10L (AU1000DD) Date Purchased: May 2018

Works perfectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I've only had my humidifier for a few weeks but it is doing a brilliant job of keeping window condensation under control now that the the nights are getting colder. Drying clothes indoors during rainy weather works really well too.
Quite noisy on high but I can easily get to sleep with it on low - and that is all that is required after following the instructions for initially drying the rooms. I only need to use the timer to run it for a couple of hours at night now.
It is portable enough to be easily moved around but I'm thinking of getting another one for my downstairs rooms.

sydney

• 10 helpful votes

Model: 10L (AU1000DD) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Reliable and effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

We live in Sydney, so it's hot and cold. I have now had this model for over 6 months. This device works brilliantly. We have poor sub floor ventilation at home, so we have areas in the house that is moist and smell of mold. This machine not only gets rid of the moisture, the mold smell completely disappears. It's also great for helping dry laundry on rainy days. And getting rid of smells in storage areas, closets, wardrobes and shoe cabinets.
I use it everywhere!

After my parents had a go with my machine, they wouldn't give mine back!! They have a severe moisture issue in their home and this device rids of it completely. They loved it. So I bought another one for them.

This is not like your standard device from regular retailers. Try it, you will not want to purchase anything else.

Just call them and talk to them, could not be more helpful. They know their machine, they will help you pick the right product for your home.

Model: 10L (AU1000DD) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

In cooler environments this is a better option than the traditional compressor based dehumidifier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I initially purchased two of these units to reduce humidity in a garage and shed being used to store furniture. I have been amazed at the amount of moisture this machine extracts from the air and have now placed a permanent drain pipe in each as I was having to empty the container almost daily! It has typically reduced the moisture content by over 20%.
So impressed I have purchased another unit. Can highly recommend these units and the owners of the business were very helpful.

Model: 10L (AU1000DD)

Very happy with the Ausclimate cool-seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I purchased the 10L desiccant dehumidifier from Ausclimate about 6 weeks ago and have been blown away. The amount of moisture it removes from the air is incredible!! We had a real problem with dampness in our apartment and this unit is ideal. It removes the moisture and cleans the air and I could not recommend it more highly.