Review rating:

Model: 10L (AU1000DD) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

In cooler environments this is a better option than the traditional compressor based dehumidifier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I initially purchased two of these units to reduce humidity in a garage and shed being used to store furniture. I have been amazed at the amount of moisture this machine extracts from the air and have now placed a permanent drain pipe in each as I was having to empty the container almost daily! It has typically reduced the moisture content by over 20%.
So impressed I have purchased another unit. Can highly recommend these units and the owners of the business were very helpful.

Model: 10L (AU1000DD)

Very happy with the Ausclimate cool-seasons 10L desiccant dehumidifier

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I purchased the 10L desiccant dehumidifier from Ausclimate about 6 weeks ago and have been blown away. The amount of moisture it removes from the air is incredible!! We had a real problem with dampness in our apartment and this unit is ideal. It removes the moisture and cleans the air and I could not recommend it more highly.