Melbourne, Doveton Victoria Australia

Private message

I am very glad I've made my camera purchase from Becex Technology.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Very much satisfied with the quality of the product I have bought. I have been looking for a few months, it has been worth waiting to buy from your company.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

good fast service, my new phone was cheaper than anywhere else i looked, will definitely shop at this store here again

Cheap and amazing quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Fast and reliable, the phone was good quality. I'm looking at another phone now for my fiance', using this website again. I recommend

A little disappointed

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Product price was ok but shipping costs increased price to more than local supplier who ships for free.
Also the power plug was not Australian and the adaptor was poor quality. The live and neutral blades are thinner than standard so the adaptor can easily come out or make intermittent contact.

Great quality phone

Store came up easily when searching for Iphone 6 & easy to navigate
Great price & clearly described as used for display purposes
Phone totally unblemished without any scratches as expected

Verified Customer

Exactly what i wanted at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I got an ex display phone its in as new condition not even one make on it very happy with the service and full tracking to my door with email updates all the way. Couldn't have asked fir more total stress free service happy to recommend to anyone looking to buy

OK

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Fulfilment was late and incomplete - but response to issue was excellent and resolved.
Main item good but accessories ordered were OOS but not advised until queried.
Refund prompt.

Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Best price available for a Google Pixel 2 phone. Ordered on Friday and delivered on Monday. Excellent service upon requesting a refund for a case which was not in stock. Highly recommended.

Refurbished iPhone 6s

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

My order was not complete. I have not received my screen protector and case. I purchased a refurbished iphone 6s, but it still has its original battery which only has 70% health capacity. I need to charge it about 3 times a day, with little usage. I have logged this issue, but I have not heard back in relation to this issue as yet.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good service and quality of the product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Easy process to order, came within the stated time frame, phone is exactly what they said it would be. Very happy overall.

Good but incomplete Delivery

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Received goods but the additional order of screen protectors that was paid separately did not come. I ask for rectification and was told that your warehouse has to confirm.
Still waiting.

Love my new phone! Looks brand new and arrived super fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Found the online store easy to navigate. The only issue I had was that I recieved tracking email after I already got the phone.

Iphone 6s

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I thought I was dealing with an Australian company but that wasn’t the case. However they came through with what I ordered and answered my questions respectfully. The phone was exactly as I hoped for.

• 1 answer
Private message

Phone arrived not in Apple Box which was disappointing AND I'm still waiting for the phone case I or

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

I bought a Demo Apple iPhone 7Plus and paid extra for a case and a screen protector. I'm still waiting for both of those to arrive 3 weeks later!
Phone arrived not in Apple Box which was disappointing. I have emailed a complaint and they've apologised and said they will send it out. I said, don't bother, I've had to buy others for my son to have his new phone, but they said it's too late. I'ts been sent, which was rubbish. I'm still waiting!
DO not buy accessories with your phone.
So far phone has been GOOD.

iPhone 7 came in good condition and works fine.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

Was given good service, they were reliable with communication, and the product was in good condition and works perfectly fine

Great prices, fast shipping and prompt email updates.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

At the time of ordering this phone (Oneplus 6T), BecexTech Australia sold it the cheapest compared to other websites, and a free case was also included. Unfortunately, they didn't have the version of the phone that I ordered in stock but kindly offered alternatives, however, I decided to wait until it was back in stock. Once it was, it was shipped right away and arrived very fast. They have friendly staff and there are plenty of email updates. Overall, I am satisfied with the quality of the phone and the service provided by BecexTech Australia.

Will buy from again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Thankyou for a great online shopping experience. The problems I encountered were addressed straight away and staff were very helpful

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I ordered a Canon DSLR Lense. The service provided to me was first class, with great pricing, and delivery within a week. I would have no hesitation in buying from BecexTech in the future.

Geelong

Misleading product description iphone 7

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

The vendors policy is dubious and Provides misleading information related to products.

The product that is shipped to you is way more downmarket then described. I am utterly disappointed to recieve the product diffrent from discription.

i have recieved the item iphone7 rose gold "used as demo"

which is supposed to have original accessories.
but what i have received is a used iphone
without original iphone box,
it does not have original iphone charging cables
and it also does not have original charging plug.

this is not iphone used as demo.
therefore
i want to return the wrong product.
The website does not have clear product return button.

No clear messaging option on their website or facebook page to seek response on how to get refund for my money and product return.

response time for to return emails can take 3 days

Great Value and helpful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I recently purchased a Google Pixel 2 XL over the Xmas period. The site was great to view their extensive range and also compare products.
The phone was brand new, as advertised, and arrived quickly. I had also ordered a phone case and screen protector with my phone. BecexTech advised me these extras were recently out of stock and they were happy to refund that component of my purchase.
Easy!

1 of 123 pages

Are they still in business? I can't open their webpage.

Sue asked on Jan 12, 2019

Answer this

YES - https://www.becextech.com.au/catalog/index.php

Anyone had to return anything with this company. Brought an iPhone 6 demo model and it keeps dying with major battery issues. The warranty and returns process seems complicated and they try to have you sign a waiver saying they can charge you before even looking at issue? This seems odd to me. Anyone had issues?

Hayley5077 asked on Dec 27, 2018

Answer this

Search for my post "BEWARE of BecexTech". They had my camera for over 5 months for a warranty repair and tried every trick in the book to avoid their obligation to fix it, replace it or provide me with a refund. The ACCC has an "enforceable undertaking" on them (you can do a web search for this) and I was told by Vic Fair Trading that they've had numerous complaints against them.

Hey i was just wondering how long till my iphone 8 arrives? im located in sydney NSW and its been 8 days already since i purchased it

mariamch asked on Dec 18, 2018