Great phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I am highly satisfied with my order from BecexTech Australia. Fast delivery. 10 out of 10. Thank you for your service.

Butler

• 3 helpful votes

Professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

The product was delivered faster than expected. I would have liked delivery on Tuesday morning but was delivered 30 minutes after I left. It was held at Auspost shop on my return.

Satisfied Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I was searching for 2 mobile phones for myself and my fiance. Google ads recommended me this website. Went through it and saw economical deals. Went through couple of reviews before placing my order. After going through positive reviews posted by buyers, decided to try it out and was very amazed by its quality and service.

Another happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I bought a Samsung S8 demo mobile at really good price and good condition.I'am really happy and delivery was was within the specified time.The Becex site was easy to navigate and a lot of goods.

Overall, great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I was a bit worried to buy a camera online but BecexTech was outstanding. My camera came within one week and I had no problems at all. When I had a few questions they got back to me straight away and I could tell it was genuine customer service on the other end, no pre-written emails on auto-send. I love my new Nikon D5500 and 2 lenses. Such a great service!

Gold Coast

Verified Customer

Customer Service OK but not great!

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Purchasing the item that I wanted was easy. However, the item that you purchased isn't necessarily in stock and it would appear that BecexTech will try to source the product after you have parted with your cash. Not a surprise to me as other online retailers do the same. However, when they state that the item you purchased will leave the warehouse in 3-7 days and 10 days later you still haven't heard anything and then you have to chase them for answers over and over again it can be rather painful. I made my purchase on the 11th November and only after repeated emails and one where I told them either I receive my item in 3 days or a refund it was all of a sudden sent and I finally received my item on the 5th December.

If they kept track of items that are or about to be delayed and informed their customers of possible delays before the customers have to contact them it would be beneficial and more proactive. In turn have happier informed customers.

I satisfied all of it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I bought a samsung Galaxy note 8 demo.
The product is really cheap and good condition.
Shipping was fast and I am using well.
BecexTech page is a really good site ever seen.
Thanks.
I wish to buy my next model also this website.

Happy customer!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Bought an iphone 6S ex-demo for my 12 year old son. Phone arrived in a good condition, looked near new. Does not look like a demo. Just did not come in an iphone packaging, came with a 'Travel USB' not the original iphone USB.

Overall happy with product. Will definitely shop at Becex Tech again. Good customer service too which is important especially for first time buyer like me.

Great survive with super quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Very easy transaction and great prices. Found what I was looking for with a simple search and good item descriptions.

Great online shop!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Just got my new galaxy S9 from Becextech, delivered exactly one week from order date as estimated.
Phone came in original/sealed packaging. Quick responses from their customer services as well before and after purchase.

Melbourne

• 2 answers

Excellent service!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I bough a samsung galaxy S8 - ex demo and the product came with nearly new condition as expected. So far so good, the shipping was fast too.

Verified Customer

a good site for buying techie stuff at great prices, although not completely happy with delivery, (

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

great range, fantastic prices, you do have to look carefully at what your actually buying, great that its an Aussie company so you know your safe to buy online

Prompt communication re product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The website is easy to navigate to be able to narrow down preferences. Good prices compared to competitors and product is great so far. Also, the customer service answered my questions via e-mail in a prompt manner. It was an easy transaction in total.

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

It is easy to navigate the store which has large of products.
Delivery of this product was prompt and the quality of the bought product is excellent.

Good service overall.

Great company to deal with. Reposnded to emails diligently

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The initial delivery was within the timeframe promise. I had a small problem with the delivery and the customer service was more than understanding and followed through to rectify.

Many thanks BecexTech

Martin

Melbourne

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Terrible customer service.
First, the order was stuck for a few days as they wanted to verify credit card ownership. Asked to send them email from “non public” email (not from a gmail account). Took a few emails to sort it out.
Secondly, now the order is stuck at sorting facility in Melbourne for 2 weeks and nobody cared to notify me what the matter is or to contact DHL. If I have not looked into it it would probably be sent back to Hong Kong.
Lastly, it is really bad not to have a contact phone to call - everything is over email. Very slow. Very frustrating. Very unprofessional.
Never again.

Quality Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Ordered from this website because of reviews. Paid more than I had seen the phone for elsewhere for that reason. These guys are excellent. Great communication and fast delivery.

Extremely Pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Site was easy to use, item well described. Samsung Galaxy S8 'Demonstrator' arrived very promptly and was in perfect condition (As new). Very Happy.

Mobile phone purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

While i had trouble with paying online, i contacted Becextech and was walked tgrough what to do to process my order. Thank you.

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

The quality was fine, what was good was the quality of the customer service - very prompt and specific. thank you!

1 of 119 pages

Hi I was going to buy 2 galaxy s9+ phones from this company but after seeing some of the reviews about being dodgy not sure that I will, so does anyone know of a good trusted site I can order from? Thanks

Celene asked on Nov 19, 2018

The price for your Note 9 very is competitive. Do you really have these in stock?

Stella Church asked on Sep 11, 2018

Answer this

I purchase my Note 9 from them and it was supplied and delivered very promptly. I don't think you would have any issues

Just wanted to make sure Note 9 Black 512gb is available for immediate dispatch? Thanks

ines asked on Sep 03, 2018

Answer this

I wouldn't buy from this company. Very dodgy. I have a terrible time over the last few months with really crap phones from them. They use dodgy parts out of China, and then don't do anything about it.

See all 85 questions about BecexTech Australia