The only place to buy a mattress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Rick Morris is a helpful and knowledge person and would not go anywhere else for a mattress a great person to deal with.

Excellent Beds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Reza was straight to the point in understanding our needs and matched the perfect mattress for our healthy sleep. Awesome service and ongoing customer support.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

IDH thank you for letting us know about your experience at Beds for Backs. I will acknowledge the Consultant concerned personally.

Good Customet Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I went to Beds For Backs in Armadale. I was served by Reza, who provided me with an excllent and knowlegeable explanation of the benefits of the products. Happy to re9commend this store to others.

Peter

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Peter it is our focus to provide excellent customer service and it is good to hear from people like yourself on your experience.

Reza Excellent in Armadale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I came because of back problems. Reza asked questions to understand my back issues and then advised me of the best bed to meet my needs. I would recommend Reza and Beds for Backs to my friends.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Susan isn't it great when knowledge and service come together for a great outcome. Thank you for letting us know.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Perfect service, extremely professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Reza was extremely helpful, friendly, professional and had fantastic knowledge of all the products. He assisted me without hesitation to find the perfect fit for our needs. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase bedding, he is fantastic at his job and very polite.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Chris I am pleased to hear of your experience at Beds for Backs. I will certainly acknowledge the Consultant concerned.

Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

We walked into the store just to browse. We were politely greeted by Rick Morris who spent the next hour with us giving advice on almost everything to do with beds/ sleeping positions/ product etc.,
We walked out feeling comfortable that our next purchase will be from Beds for Backs when the time comes
Great customer service and priceless advice

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael and Charlie thank you for taking the time to let us know of the instore experience you received.

Premium Level Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

We have just had Rick Morris in to service our bed. We love our beds for backs bed, it has been wonderful. But we needed a few little adjustments after 5 years of great sleep. Rick was very happy to come to our home and reset the positions for both of us. He also gave us some great tips to get a better and more restful sleep. This is true premium service that you just dont get anywhere else these days. Thank you Rick and Beds for Backs.

Excellent Service & Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Rick was knowledgable and helpful. He kept things simple and made my choice easy.
This is my second mattress from Beds for Backs. If I live long enough I'll return for another one.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Roger a return customer is the best compliment we can receive. Thank you for your review and I am sure we will see you again.

Quality product, impeccable service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2018

Beds for Backs has supplied my family with beds for more than 15 years and we have always had very comfy and well rested sleep! We have various orthopedic issues, hips, backs, etc and these beds have been fantastic.

Better still than this is the customer service. Both at point of sale and after sale. I have had to return years later for different height castors, and been provided them right away. No problem.

A quality and responsive business.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Anna it is great to hear from a loyal customer who appreciates our service and follow up.
Thank you and best regards Wal Maguire CEO

• 2 answers
  • 15 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Go to Nunawading and ask for Rick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Our consultant, Rick Morris at the Nunawading store was very effective in communicating the benefits of the various products and demonstrating them in a way that was easy to understand without feeling like we we were getting a sell job. Clearly the emphasis was on easing my wife’s pain from scoliosis and getting us a good nights sleep. Not pushing us into whatever was the most profitable. Rick was so friendly and amiable and easy to trust, by the time we bought our new mattress and left we felt like we had known him for years. We can’t recommend Rick highly enough.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Simon Isn't it great to have a real instore experience without the heavy sales pitch. We expect all our staff to treat people this way and delighted to receive such rich feedback. Thank you for ... read more »

Melbourne

• 1 comment
Private message

I highly recommend Rick at Bed For Back's Nunawading branch.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I highly recommend seeing Rick Morris at Beds For Backs at the Nunawading branch. His store was one of the last i visited but turned out to be the best.

Unlike many of the sales people working at mattress stores he actually understands spine biomechanics.

He was able concisely explain and demonstrate the reason why my back pain was exacerbated whilst sleeping on my side.

The in store tests he performed alleviated my back pain and showed me that he knew what he was talking about.

Thanks to Rick I was able to make an informed decision and I was able to select a product which improved my back pain.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nick R thank you for your review. Yes it is all about making an informed choice rather than buying on brand only.

Come back for another mattress after 7years of using

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Abusolutly love the spine support matress. I purchased my first spine aligner matress 7 years ago. It is still in very good condition and offers excellent support. Kevin from Nunawading store is nothing but helpful, sweat and kind. He looks after us. Very good service. 10 out of 10

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ying it is great to hear that your mattress is still going strong after 7 years, I am sure there are many more to come.

Rick is a great asset for B for B's

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Called into Nunawading store simply to see what was available. Rick Morris was so informative and energetic and enlighten us so much about various products. He certainly knows his business. No pressure was applied and we were left to make our own decision

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Bob D thank you for letting everyone know about your Beds for Backs experience. Yes, no pressure just good information so you can make an informed decision.
Regards Wal Maguire

Satisfied customer with my purchase and the service I received

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Mario was extremely informative and knowledgeable when I purchased my base and mattress from their Fairfield store.
The follow up service by Peter was excellent. He visited me twice at home to adjust the base to my requirements.
Was very impressed overall with the quality of the product and service and would highly recommend beds4backs

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adele
Thank you for taking the time to place a review about your experience at Beds for Backs. I will personally acknowledge the Consultants concerned.

Mount Evelyn

Excellent Customer Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I own an Ergolife adjustable base and I bought a new matress for it from Beds for Backs in Nunawading. The adjustable base is an amazing product but I've never been quite sure how to adjust it properly to get the best out of it. The salesman (Rick) came to my house and demonstrated how to adjust it properly and now I'm getting relief from both shoulder and back pain. I'm very satisfied with the customer support for the product - Thankyou Beds For Backs!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

M.R our Ergolife Zero Stress base comes with a lifetime guarantee and our consults are always there to support you. Thank you for your review and I will personally acknowledge the Consultant.

Verified Customer

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Rick at Nunnawading store, really knew his stuff. Very helpful and informative. Great service, will recommend to all we know.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Jane J thanks for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs and acknowledging the Consultant involved.

Melbourne

Private message

So amazingly helpful! Great nights sleep!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

After disassembling our bed because of a renovation we needed help reassembling it. Rick Morris from the Nunawadding store came on a Sunday evening and helped us to reassemble it so that we again were sleeping like babes and woke up without an ache or pain. Bravo Bed for Backs! Bravo Rick Morris!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

C.P our Zero Stress line of bed bases come with a lifetime guarantee and our staff are always pleased to help.
All the best Wal Maguire CEO

Glenroy

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

absolute total customer satisfaction and happiness!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

You would expect a company that is called called "Beds For backs" to have bed specialists who can help you select the right bed for you. I can honestly say that Lisa from the Campbellfield store, (also head office), certainly knows how to live up to its name .
I initially bought a latex mattress with a spine aligner kit from the Preston Store but unfortunately it did not work out for me. The latex mattress generated so much heat and the adjustable slats underneath were just not doing my back any justice. I am indeed happy for those who swear by latex mattresses and spine aligners as I have read quite a few amazing reviews. I guess everyone is different and obviously this was not the bed for me.
However Lisa came to the rescue and told me to take a trip to Campbellfield to look at other mattresses and then she would be able to do a free swap over as part of the "Happiness Guarantee" policy that Beds for backs have in place. When I came in I discussed my ailments with her as I suffer from arthritis and disc problems and she immediately directed me to a mattress that was well suited for me. It was great to do business with a Sales Representative who was really attentive to my needs. The Ergolife Active Adjustable Range, Select Mattress, gave me greater comfort and surprisingly it was a cheaper mattress. The after Sales Support and the "happiness guarantee" was indeed fulfilled. I was happy with the quality of the bed but unfortunately I was not granted a refund for the difference in price but was offered a credit instead. Lisa noticed that I was a little disheartened by that especially as I had waited two months for a reply to my letter requesting a refund.
I could not believe that Lisa took it one step further because she didn't want me to walk away without gaining total happiness and satisfaction. Many thanks to Lisa who has now given me my dream bed that offers even more comfort and greater ease to get in and out of. The bed also has a massage unit which I use everyday for blood circulation and to reduce pain. I now have the perfect Queen Size Electric Massage Bed. Lisa even gave me the right mattress to go with it especially modified for me so that it can bend and flex. She even arranged to have my bed frame modified by Steve who worked really hard to make sure that the electric bed fitted into place. Thank you to Steve for all of his hard work and professional advice on how to make an Electric bed last.-such great expertise. Thanks to Peter also for trying to make my spine aligner more comfortable by adjusting the slats the way they were supposed to be adjusted but unfortunately to no avail. Thank you for the home visit anyway. You showed a lot of professionalism and expertise.
I commend Lisa for her efforts to make me a totally happy and satisfied customer. She arranged everything right to the very end, even follow up calls to make sure I was totally satisfied. It took a long time to get there but it was worth the wait because her promises were delivered in the end. She deserves to win a Customer Service award for demonstrating sheer excellence. She also deserves a pay rise and bonuses for her awesome performance. Lisa should also be encouraged to write and publish a customer service manual to give helpful tips because it is not just about sales it's also about having a good rappor with customers in order to get them back.
Lisa you are a star who has excelled in Customer Service by far. Thank you Beds for Backs for hiring such an expert! Cheers from a Happy Customer

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Tan tan what a big experience you had. At Beds for Backs our aim is to work with our customers to ensure the right outcome. I will personally acknowledge all staff concerned.

Such Great Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

I came in to the Nunawading store with no idea what I needed, I just knew I was waking up with a lot of neck and shoulder pain. Rick Morris helped me and now I'm so glad I went there (it was just on a whim). He gave me a lot of advice, he could see my problem immediately and was really helpful in explaining what it was that was causing me pain and how keeping my spine straight was going to help. He went through the adjustable slats, and different pillows, and got me a setup that will keep me straight. I'm really excited to sleep now and wake up feeling better!
Rick seems like a real expert and I'm so grateful for his help. I will 100% be returning when my pillows need replacing and for my next bed, and hopefully Rick will still be there to give his advice.

November 21st 2018 Update: Unreal service

I've been into the Nunawading store 3 times now and spoken to Rick each time. I am seriously blown away by his service. You never go into any other store and find people there who genuinely care about fixing your problem, but Rick is the perfect person to go to for help. I highly recommend Nunawading Beds For Backs and Rick Morris, and I've been telling that to anyone who will listen!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Kirsty thank you for your review and how our Consultant was able to work with you to get the best outcome for you.

how good can a bed be ?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Having slept on our new bed for almost two months we can not speak highly enough of the good night sleeps and more important my wife does not wake up with a sore back so cuts back on her medication , a big plus ! Rick M was a very helpful in under standing our needs very happy! want a good nights sleep go to Bed for Backs

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nick great to hear the sleep is now on track. Better sleep is our focus and our Consultant did his job.

1 of 12 pages

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Unamused asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.

See all 5 questions about Beds for Backs