Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I suffer from chronic back pain after falling from a hammock back in 2008. I recently moved to Australia and was struggling to find the right mattress for myself. Apparently everyone has been trying to sell their version of a ‘firm’ mattress to me. Only @ beds for back, Rick Moris was kind enough to explain how it’s not so much about the mattress as it is about distribution of our body weight and shared tips on making sure I have a good nights sleep without spending a fortune on my mattress. Thank you so much Rick for your assistance! You’ve been great! Cheers

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sanam, yes the idea of a firm mattress is a misnomer as a basically flat surface will not mould to the bodies curves. Our Ergolife range are the only ones on the market that are ergonomic and can c... read more »

Verified Customer

Exemplary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

We bought a bed in April this year and Rick Morris was our salesperson. He welcomed us into the store in Nunawading and showed us a range of suitable beds. He was very helpful in demonstrating the advantages of each one and made sure we understood the features. He was at all times courteous and we felt very comfortable with him. He had excellent product knowledge and we would be seeking his assistance in any future purchases. We waited for a while before writing the review to ensure we were happy with the bed. Our hip problems are gone and our backs are giving us no trouble now. It has been the PERFECT bed for our requirements and we thank RIck very much for his guidance and professionalism. Jan

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Jan K thank you for taking the time to post a review, it is much appreciated. Our aim is to always provide excellent service to our customers through our Consultants. I will personally acknowledge the Consultant concerned.

• 3 helpful votes

Great mattress thanks to Lisa & Troy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

It is so hard to pick the right mattress especially when you have a bad back You need the right comfort for you plus the professional support Troy at The Dandenong store was very help ful not pushy just listened and gave advice I did muck up with the first choice I made but the customer service I received From Lisa & Troy was over & above your average customer service I am very happy with the mattress I have

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Fido4754, thank you for your review and understanding of how Beds4Backs helps people with real issues.

Top Salesman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

We were blown away with the service provided by Rick Morris at Nunawading. His knowledge was second to none. He was thorough in helping us select the right bed for us .The mattress and bed is amazing and we are extremely happy. My husband put it all together without a problem.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Kate, thank you for recognising our Consultant and the guidance he gave. I am sure your bed will be a great investment for a long time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Rexa was nothing but very helpful and knows his stuff . Gave us many options as l have a back issue . Very friendly . I recommend to all with or without a back problem .
Julie :)

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Julie thank you for taking the time to post a Review about Beds4Backs. Our aim is to provide an in-store experience where by you can make an informed choice, not just a sales pitch. I will personal... read more »

After-sales service that is out of this world!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

If you're at all considering purchasing a bed, go to Beds for Backs at Nunawading and ask for Rick Morris. They've got a marvellous range of products and their after-sales service is out of this world. I bought a bed from them around 15 years ago and the rubber strips that hold the slats which support the mattress perished over that period (they now use a much more robust set of holders). I called Rick to see if I was able to buy another set - he said "no problem at all, we'll replace them free of charge, and I'll come out and fit them myself". I nearly fell over! What other company provides after-sales service like that, where they're willing to look after you 15 years after your purchase? None that I know of. It seemed to me that nothing is too much trouble for Beds for Backs, in making sure that their customers are satisfied. I wouldn't go anywhere else for a bed or bedding products and I recommend that you don't either.

Best Service & Products in town!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Can't speak highly enough of the team at Campbellfield. Product knowledge & service were amazing they took the time to speak to us about our specific needs to match us to a bed that satisfies every need. Even offered to come to our home to assist in adjusting the dials to ensure maximum comfort & support. Wish we had purchased years ago!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Liz our focus is to have people understand what they are purchasing and then following up to ensure they get the most out of their investment. Thank you for your kind words.

Excellent service from Peter Scroggin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

This morning Peter Scroggin spent a highly personalised 1 1/2 hours correcting problems that I was experiencing with a bed/slat combo that I purchased in May 2015. The movers in December 2017 had not reassembled my bed system correctly, resulting in sagging on the left side of the bed where I generally sleep. Peter not only corrected the problem but rotated my mattress, something difficult for me to do due to a back problem. Well done Peter and thanks for your thoughtful and informative service. Keep up the good work.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hans thank you for sharing your experience with service at Beds for Backs. Yes, even after 3 years we are here to help.

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

when we visited the Preston store, Peter assisted us. From the onset it was obvious he was experienced and knowledgeable about beds. When making a large purchase, and particularly a health product, you want confidence in the company you are purchasing from. We got that with Peter. His professionalism and care was taken further, beyond the sale on the day, with a home visit to ensure we were getting the best results from the bed and then another follow up call. Customer service which went above and beyond! Happy customer!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Carolina, thank you for letting us know about your experience at Beds for Backs. We are pleased to hear from our "happy customers" and yes I will acknowledge the consultant concerned.

Good Experience with personalized delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

I bought a mattress a few months ago. I found it initially warm to hot. I called Armadale Store and spoke to the Peter who advised me and explained about a cooling layer. Not only was he explaining it well he even went to the point of personally delivering the product and installing it for me at no charge. I highly recommend Peter with his expertise in beds and the products. Thank you

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Rob our after sales service is second to none and your experience has highlighted the length our consultants go to to make a difference,

Croydon

A Top Experience with Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

We purchased one of the original ergo life systems about 12-14 years ago along with a mattress. We recently attended your Nunawading store with a view to replacing our mattress and were very lucky to have Rick Morris assist us. After much discussion we arranged for Rick to come out to our home with a view to checking on the adjustment of the ergo life system and our mattress. The required adjustment will give us a little bit of extra life in our mattress. Rick is brilliant he has a professional approach is very courteous, has great knowledge and injects a bit of fun into the whole process. We cannot recommend and thank Rick enough and will certainly be back to the Nunawading store to purchase our new mattress when required as we know we will be well looked after by Rick.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ken G yes our Ergolife systems are long term investments and we are always here to make sure you get the best out of them. We hope to see you again when you do really need to replace your mattress.

A member of the staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

My review is more for a member of your staff. So much is said about the fantastic beds etc. (which I am very happy with). Going back about 8 years (as i am 82 years of age time goes past so quickly) the person who helped us was Peter. I can’t speak too highly of Peter. I have just come out of hospital and wanted to discuss, perhaps going into a single bed and i was delighted to find that Peter was still at Beds for Backs and knew that we would be getting the best of service. After Peter had visited us quite a few times and was so knowledgeable as to whether I should go into a single bad we decided to stay in my double bed where when it is all boiled down I love the comfort and was adjusted to help my bad back. Peter is one of those People that are always so happy and abliging and nothing is too much trouble even driving out to our place (about an hour) after hours. So hears hoping Pete you will be still there next time. Five stars to you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Darcy thank you very much for your kind words about our Consultant. I will acknowledge him personally and yes I would expect he will be with us for a long time still.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

Went into the Armadale store and was delighted by the time and effort and knowledgable customer service that Reza put in to make sure that my husbands and my needs were both made for purchasing our queen mattress, as i get neck and back pain and my husband gets back pain.
I love my mattress so much and have noticed a big difference in my sleep, that i went back today and got the ergo life pillow to go with it. Once again Reza went above and beyond! Even though we got the closing times wrong and he was shutting shop he stayed back and spent the time to make sure that i was purchasing the right pillow for my body shape and neck problems. I would highly recommend beds for backs for anyone! It's well worth the investment! Thanks again Reza!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Coll S, our whole approach to our customers is to ensure they get the right information so they may make an informed choice. It is great to hear that was your experience and I will certainly acknow... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

A+ service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Reza gave great service. I came in with my partner and walked away with a good deal. Very happy. Will definitely recommend to others.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dimi thank you for taking the time to provide a review. This may help people understand that we are not expensive even though we are the only retailers to sell ergonomic beds.

Queen Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Purchased a queen bed, service was excellent!
Prompt delivery.
Seen Reza in Armadale store service again excellent!
I would recommend beds for backs to anyone!
Thanks Reza and Beds for Backs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Martin thank you for your review and kind words. We hope your bed is all that was expected.
Wal Maguire CEO

Melton South

• 4 comments

Poor for chronic pain

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Purchased in store. I suffer chronic pain, didn't notice how bad their bed was until I started reducing morphine after sleeping on a much cheaper & better bed. Total Waste of money. When we suffer chronic pain we will try anything. I noted some of the staff say Oh yes I suffer back pain too. Look underneath the base as its just slats that go up & down NOT what we see on their advert. Also was told by sales person how great a partners bed is for couples. Try laying in the middle of the bed, it induces pain. DON'T waste your money. Bed for backs talk the talk to sell beds.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Michelle have sent you a private message and look forward to hearing from you.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

I have replied to your private message & again I would not recommend a bed for backs for chronic pain sufferer's

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Michelle, also replied to your message.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I am a repeat customer. I saw Rex’s st the Armadale store- outstanding customer service by both him and the company. Attention to my physiology and comfort. Without a doubt the best beds I have ever had, my disc problems hugely improved.
Jenny

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Jenny thank you for your comments and being a return customer of ours. It's pleasing to hear from our past customers that we are able to achieve the desired outcomes for them.

Love my new mattress!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I love my new mattress! I’ve been having the best nights sleep. Alex, Lisa and the guys at Campbellfield have been fantastic- I visited the store a couple of times before choosing my new mattress and the knowledge and customer service has been 5 star. My back has never felt better

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hello Mel, great to hear that you are loving your new mattress. I will personally acknowledge all staff at Campbellfield on the service they have provided to you.

Fantastic Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Reza at Armadale fantastic friendly service. Will recommend to friends and family Reza connected my mattress to my sleeping requirements.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi James making sure your mattress suits your needs is number one in our eyes. It's not just about a sale and if the mattress feels good, it's making sure it is right for you. Thank you for your comments.

Private message

Excellent bed. Money worth paying for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I went Armadale store and Reza provided me with good knowledge for a bed that’s good for me and my partner.
Really happy with the bed and service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sue thank you for your comments in relation to service and your bed. Our aim is to ensure you make an informed choice and our Consultant appears to have done this, I will acknowledge him personally.

1 of 11 pages

Hi I am online now wanting to investigate a Queen size electric bed which will not disturb my partner what can I view online until I visitArmadale store?

Unamused asked on Jun 18, 2018

Answer this

Hi there we are presently introducing our new electric bed range and just completed a photo shoot last Friday at our Armadale store. These are yet to be uploaded to the website but the full range is on display at Armadale.
If required our Consultant can also advise you on what's still available from our run out stock. If you are after a good deal get in quick for the run out stock.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.

See all 5 questions about Beds for Backs