Verified Customer

Finally a great night's sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Our first experience with Beds 4 Backs, South Melbourne and Reza: leaves us as two very satisfied customers after two decades of trying to find a bed combination to suit our individual back and neck difficulties.

We would like to thank Reza's for carefully listening and understanding our needs in-store, and his guidance in choosing the most appropriate bed for us. Our first night's sleep on our new bed was fantastic!! We look forward to many more pain free sleeping nights.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Elaine we thank you for your comments especially in regards to how you are now sleeping. Choosing a mattress can be stressful and time consuming but if done right the outcome is lasting.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Do not buy a bed from this company of gimmicks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

WARNING Beware of gimmicks by bed for backs and sales pitch with unqualified staff in spinal or neuroscience.
I had a mild Lower back issue L5 so I was looking out to invest in a good night sleep with good comfort and support /alignment of the spin.
I fell in the bed for backs Advertisement trap and got sucked in my their TV marketing beds for back with spin scientific approach so I visited the store, I was given a big sale pitch and about the founder and spin science behind it I paid close $4,500. thought I found the bed for good spin alignment and support.
Bought King bed multi zone it nearly crippled me with pain and numbness to my body. This new king bed is still in my spare room gathering dust because the owner and his son refused to give me my money back or replace it at no cost they gave me a million excuses and Gave me nothing but run around for months to years until i gave up. They told me my bed was designed to be slept in one position not move or roll. And standard excuses of body contour from pillow top to zones to align your body. Do not be Fooled by beds for back name it’s nothing but a bed company trying to sell beds with point if difference in marketing there is no scientific proof in my opinion.
They also applied for government health certification so they use this marketing purposes. As back pain in huge money making industry. Please do your research in beds you will soon find out you are better of buying a bed from a good bed company with no gimmicks than bed for backs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sam a bit distressing to hear about your experience and comments from your purchase. Due to another review you had completed on another site I was able to look up the history on this matter and ... read more »

Wal, i indeed to disagree with your public statement , I had requested bed be picked up inspected and also the bed be rezoned as single zone at no cost to me with medium comfort your business team ... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sam, let's agree to disagree on a matter that is 9 years old. But I do agree that at that time Beds for Backs needed to review it's values and protocols as the Product Review rating at the time ... read more »

Fantastic Sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

The rubber "thingys" that hold the slats in place on our bed had perished. I contacted the Nunawading Store to enquire if I would be able to buy replacements. Yes they are available. In fact I was told they have a lifetime warranty so there is no cost. In fact Rick offered to come out and install and adjust the new ones. Again no cost. I was so surprised and pleased with this level of service. I had thought that this kind of service was long dead. I did not take up Rick's offer to deliver and install the new ones - it is not so hard to do. However I was grateful of the offer. Would I use them again. Definitely.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Simo, thank you for letting us know of your experience with our consultant at Nunawading. It is very unusual to hear the rubber straps had perished but we had no hesitation in renewing them for you... read more »

We love our mattress and base! Great service, great price and best mattress by far!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

From beginning to end.... Atallah's advise and expertise helped up us to choose x 2 mattresses plus one adjustable base. We have not looked back since. Our backs feel better and our quality of sleep is 100% better. Thankyou again Atallah :)

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Misha thank you for your feedback and comment in regards to our Consultant. It's great to hear your sleep is 100% better and your backs are also feeling a benefit.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Excellent service from Reza!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I have noticed bed for back in kings way for many years. My wife’s back and shoulders have been acting up and we can attribute this pain to the bed. Rez made the process of selecting the right mattress so easy!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Craig our Sales Consultants are trained to provide excellent customer service without applying sales pressure. We are confident that when you make an informed choice it is the right one for you. Thank you and cheers Wal Maguire CEO

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Reza is very helpful and very educational with the bed system. Beds for backs is the best selection of purchase which provides great support and in house service of your bed adjustment done by Reza. The south melbourne shop is very accessible and the right bed furniture shop to go.
Thanks to reza's great customer service and support! I will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sarah it is great to hear about your customer experience and the assistance provided by our Sales Consultant. Thank you for your feedback.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Reza was a great help. I came in with my elderly parents who needed a specialty bed. Reza guided us and walked my parents through the different options and he gave them a great customer experience

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Rich our aim is to provide a "customer experience" not just a sales pitch. I will acknowledge the Consultant concerned personally.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I found Reza in South Melbourne to be incredibly patient. After close to an hour discussing which option was best I went with a latex mattress. Would recommend.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ryan sometimes it takes a long time to be sure about the investment you make in a bed because you will be sleeping on it for the next 10 - 15 years. Our consultants ensure you are fully informed so... read more »

great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

had a great experience with reza in the store at kings way and he made us at home with our bed selection

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Damo thank you for letting us know about your experience at our store South Melbourne. It is very important to make the right bed selection without being pressured into what the salesman wants to sell you.

Great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

Purchased in store Bed for Backs South Melbourne. Reza was very helpful and informative, made the search for a good mattress quick and easy!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Evie F thank you for your comments it is great to hear our consultants are making life easy for our customers.

Melbourne

Private message

Buy a bed from Beds4BAcks and get a fit-out by Rick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We made a couple of visits to the store where both Kevin and Rick were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The bed duly arrived and 24 hours later so did Rick - to set the bed up for us. What a great experience! Rick sure know his beds and his backs. And he returned a couple of more times to fine tune the bed. We thoroughly recommend Beds4Backs and, if your lucky, Rick will come round and make sure the fit is perfect.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael I am pleased to hear that your experience with Beds for Backs has been great. I am sure your Ergolife adjustable bed will give you many years of service.

Melb

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Rick from Nunawading was fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2018

We bought a bed from Rick about 6 years ago and it is absolutely incredible. We didn't realise at the time that he had only just started there, because he was so knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Fast forward to now and we needed a new memory foam pillow and we were so happy to see him still there and just as enthusiastic about his job. We will never buy a bed from anyone else. We had no idea what we had been missing until he helped us. You spend 1/3 of your life in bed so why not be as comfortable as possible?!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

RBee thank you for being a return customer and again dealing with Rick. All our Consultants are here to assist and help customers to make an informed decision.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

New bed purchase - return customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

I purchased my former bed, base,separate adjustable slats and latex topper in 2009 from you. It was more than excellent service, and information for our specific requirements then.

I am currently shopping for a mattress and base again, and have had two detailed and long conversations with Rick in the first instance. My needs have changed since 2009 and Rick was wonderful in advising what would suit me now, as well as discussing the more technical queries I had on the construction of the bed and base, and what was used, and where it was sourced from. (poor guy) He was amazing with supplying this to me.

I then had cause to contact you again last week with some final queries, and Kevin assisted me with these. Again, I had complex queries on the further research I had done before I purchased. He was patient, informative, as well as assuring me on what I needed to really know before a purchase, and what was really important for the mattress in my case.

I cannot commend both of these gentlemen highly enough for there generosity of information, knowledge, and advice in helping me making and informed purchase for my bed. They were delightful, and very patient. The sad part is, because I live outside the delivery area, making a purchase from you is too expensive logistically for the private freight required to have it delivered!! These wonderful men knew this, but it did not make any difference to what they provided to me. How fabulous is that for client care. Thank you so much. :)

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Melinda thank you for your feedback in relation to your original purchase and the assistance provided by our Consultants. It is unfortunate to hear you were not able to purchase from us again du... read more »

Hi Wal

Yes their knowledge and advice is indeed 10 star, and no doubt saved me making a purchasing mistake.

Kind thoughts ~Melinda

Superior customer service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 28, 2018

I wish to express my sincere appreciation for the xcellent advice given to me recently by Mr Peter Scroggie. I went to the Preston Beds4Backs store to purchase a mattress overlay but thanks to the time spent vwith Mr Scroggie discussing the pros and cons I purchased Young & Light mattress (I am 75)

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Reo thank you for your review and comments on our sales consultant. All the best with your new mattress built for a young at heart person like yourself.

First Class Service by Reza

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2018

I have trouble sleeping, at night. I went to this shop in Kingsway, and I was very well served by the sales person
there at the time, a REZA, a very good, knowledgeable,helpfull person.I will recommend this shop to all my family and friends.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Benbor thank you for your comments about your experience at our South Melbourne store. Our Sales Consultants are there to educate and help so you can make the right decision.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Couples Mattress Saved My Life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

We are now three times return customers to Beds For Backs over the past 15 years. Currently sleeping on a Couples mattress. Bought it five years ago after I went to my GP and cried in her office (and I'm not a crier normally) from the debilitating shoulder pain I was experiencing post arrival of third baby. Peter recommended a Couples mattress with Shoulder Zone, it sounded like just what I needed. Shoulder pain resolved within a week of sleeping on new mattress (and a MediRest Pillow), plus was able to get hours of good quality sleep, so literally changed my life! Peter came out to the home and fitted supports to give me best results. Where else do you get this kind of service? Deserve more than 5 stars. Have just gone back to buy a mattress for our now 10 year old son as he's growing up fast and I don't trust any other mattress to support his growing body.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Jo H what a terrific outcome from a bed that can be adjusted to suit you and your partners individual needs without either compromising. Our service is free of charge and it is still there after 15 years.

Good customer service/ Reza

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

We went south melbourne shop and we could find best mattress for our problem that is lower back problem, Reza is knowledgeable and amazing person, I RECOMMEND TO MY ALL FRIENDS AND FAMILY, BEDS FOR BACKS IS REAL MATTRESS COMPANY.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sang it is good to hear that you were able to find the right mattress for yourself. All our consultants are knowledgeable and provide excellent customer service, however I will personally acknowledge who you dealt with.

Good service from Rick at Nunawading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Bought a mattress and back support 6 months ago and when it was time to flip, Rick came to assist. He reset the back support for us as well to allow for the mattress settling. When I got up the next morning, I felt two inches taller - my back was straighter and my spine felt more balanced that usual. Very nice & thanks!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Manny it is good to hear you feel taller, straight and balanced, that's what a proper nights sleep can do for you. As to the service received it comes as part of the package to ensure you get the best out of your investment.

Reza

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Went to the Northland store. Reza was very informative and made sure we had the right bed and the right price bracket. We were remommended by a friend to the store.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Daniel and thanks for your comments. A recommendation is a great place to start and I am pleased to hear we lived up to it.

Rick thank you so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

I went to the Nunawading store and met Rick. The introduction was relaxed and friendly. Rick spent over an hour assessing my needs and as a chronic back pain sufferer I was super impressed. His knowledge is surprising, not just a sales person !!
The purchase was not pushy but informed along with my cervical spine, lumbar and thoracic problems.
I purchased the ergolite with a firm mattress. After delivery Rick arrived on the day of delivery and adjusted the bed.
The first week required further adjustment and now I am not in pain when i get out of bed
Rick believes that I will require further adjustment, he is passionate about making a difference with the purchase

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nurses Back, thank you for your review explaining all your needs. Our Ergolife range of beds are the only ones on the market today that can be adjusted to suit your particular needs. I am sure you... read more »

1 of 9 pages

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Lauren asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Lauren
Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.

See all 4 questions about Beds for Backs