Williamstown

Excellent visit by Rick.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Excellent service visit by Rick, sorted out where my mattress was at, what my use options were, with easy practical friendly manner/language.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Persiflage thank you for your feedback on the service you received from us and how we were able to point you in the right direction. I will personally acknowledge the staff member involved.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

After all these years

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

Ok. So we have had our mattress and Beds for Backs system for probably 7-8 years now. It's time for a new mattress after 15 billion flips turns rolls. Basically it's lasted well but given way as all mattresses eventually do.

What I can say is people fly blind when it comes to beds and have no idea how important the right one is or how important it is to know to get the right one.

When I rang B4Bs I was naiively ringing around stores asking for particular brands. I was affronted when told the known brands weren't part of their retail and asked why I was seeking these. It turned out to be less of a retail question than it was a philosophical question. I didn't really have the answer which made it clear I'd never really thought about the bed properly. I had poor sleep, woke up sore and tired daily, had multiple points of joint pain and just presumed I was arthritic on a background of 2 parents with osteo and rheumatoid arthritis and having been in 3 car accidents with injury as a passenger.

I thought I'm getting older, I have bad postural habits, my work involves a lot of desk work, I have injury history, it's inevitable. I've finally developed the arthritis. It turns out, I hadn't. I'd just never thought about my bed.

Peter, a physiotherapist, invited myself and my husband in to the Essendon Fields store to talk about beds, backs, physiology and the science and engineering behind the systems and explore and review their range after being extensively assessed on different beds, systems. At that stage B4Bs were awaiting outcome on submission for their product to qualify as a medical aid.

Peter was extremely knowledgeable about his work. I should know, I am also in healthcare a lifetime and knew he wasnt making information up during the assessment. It lent an extra level of validation and assurance to the assessment which resulted in us purchasing a King size mattress and adjustable base system (slats) which changed everything from that day forth.

My spine and posture alignment actually readjusted over a period of 3 months. I was shocked. Every pain and ache I'd ever had disappeared. It took a long time to comprehend. I stopped transferring and ambulating like I was crippled, in short, I experienced immediate relief and changes as result of an individualised system design. As did my husband. I will never give up this system. But it is time for a new mattress which I'm looking forward to.

Verified Customer

Great service, Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 28, 2018

I recently purchased a new bed from Atallah at the Preston store. My initial choice I found to be too firm and got back in contact with the store and used the Happiness Guarantee. I consulted with Atallah again and found a new bed that I have since found to be the best bed i’ve ever owned. The service I received from not only from Atallah (which was excellent) but everyone at Beds for Backs was great and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone

Amazing after sales service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

In 2014 we bought a bed from Beds for Backs and have been very happy with the comfort it has provided. However, a couple of days ago we needed to drop the height of the bed to better fit in with the smaller room the bed is now in. My wife called the Nunawadding store and spoke to Kevin about getting shorter legs for the base. Kevin immediately offered to swap over the legs for shorter ones at no charge - he even offered to come and do that for us if we couldn't manage it ourselves. We dropped in to the Nunnawadding store this morning and he not only swapped over the legs but also provided the spanners needed for the short feet and gave some useful advice on installing the new feet.
I can thoroughly recommend Beds for Backs products or services. Just ask for Kevin when you drop into the Nunnawadding store.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ian we always like to help our existing customers and as you found there was no issue in getting the right height bed legs, even after 4 years since buying. Our staff are always willing to provide that extra service.

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent service

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Yesterday, I visited Beds for Backs, which has just opened on High Street, Armadale; for me, it's very convenient to get to. I was assisted by a very nice man called Reza, who was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about the products, and how to look after my back. I really appreciated it when he said that he wasn't there to sell me an expensive mattress, but to help me find one that was just right for me. After talking through all the options, and taking my time lying on assorted mattresses, I have ordered a QS ErgoLife Contour Select with a plush latex comfort layer. I am really looking forward to delivery day!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hello Hel-Mel thank you for taking the time to post on Product Review. Our hole focus is on the customer experience and ensuring when you make a choice it is one that is well informed.

Gold Service for bed problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

Following falling off a roof and suffering multiple spinal fractures which resulted in 8 months in hospital in Melbourne.We decided to get the best bed suitable for my situation
This led to the purchase of a top of the range Ergo-life-Slat Dial Supreme bed and the best couples mattress at a cost of around $8500.
For the first 2 years the mattress was excellent, the mattress then started to develop depressions and finally got to the stage I was unable to sleep on the bed due to back pain. Our weights were not extreme a 90 kgs and 60 kgs so I was disappointed and sent an email to the manager expressing our situation.
I was surprised to receive a call from the manager of Beds For Backs Alex who asked if he could visit our home in Wangaratta when next in our area which I thought was excellent. After the visit Alex also expressed concern at the condition of the mattress after 3 and a half years of use he suggested we visit the factory and sales centre at Broadmeadows when in Melbourne. When we visited he suggested we go through the range of mattress*s and select one. We selected a mattress that was even better the first mattress we purchased, this mattress was not available 3 years earlier.
We then received an email with the offer of Beds For Backs replacing the first mattress with the one we selected.
Beds For Backs then manufactured the new mattress and arranged transport to Wangaratta for the new mattress and to pick up the first mattress.
I expected to receive an account on a Pro Rata basis for the new mattress plus a share of the transport. We then received an email after a few weeks to see if it was suitable, it was excellent and at last I was able to sleep in our bed again. We also received an email from Alex saying that Beds For Backs were covering cost of the new mattress and the delivery cost.

I could not recommend Beds For Backs highly enough for their after sales service and guarantee. After years of running a business I have never had a better experience with a supplier of product than BEDS FOR BACKS.
Thanks Alex
Albert McIlroy
Wangaratta

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Albert thank you for explaining your experience with Beds for Backs. Yes this was an exceptional situation and one we do not face very often. The actions taken by our staff are over and above and I... read more »

Top level customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

In the market for a mattress, Rick Morris from the Nunawading store was excellent in highlighting the important things to look for. Informative, knowledgeable and professional, it is clear that Rick enjoys his field and genuinely knows how to best work with the customer.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mark, thank you for your comments on your experience with Beds for Backs. It is our focus to inform and educate people about the right support so that they can make an informed decision.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

Thank you Atallah!
We bought our bed without looking at other stores, because Atallah provided outstanding service and advice. Well be back, but hopefully not for a while!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Happy C thank you for your review and feedback on the service provided. I will acknowledge the consultant personally.

Thanks to Kevin at Nunawading

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I want to thank Kevin at Nunawading for all his help earlier this week. The extra height in the foam slats has made a fantastic difference to my back.
Greatly appreciated.
Cheers
John Cassidy

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John thank you for your comments and appreciation of our staff. Remember we are always available to assist.

Verified Customer

Finally a great night's sleep

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Our first experience with Beds 4 Backs, South Melbourne and Reza: leaves us as two very satisfied customers after two decades of trying to find a bed combination to suit our individual back and neck difficulties.

We would like to thank Reza's for carefully listening and understanding our needs in-store, and his guidance in choosing the most appropriate bed for us. Our first night's sleep on our new bed was fantastic!! We look forward to many more pain free sleeping nights.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Elaine we thank you for your comments especially in regards to how you are now sleeping. Choosing a mattress can be stressful and time consuming but if done right the outcome is lasting.

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Do not buy a bed from this company of gimmicks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

WARNING Beware of gimmicks by bed for backs and sales pitch with unqualified staff in spinal or neuroscience.
I had a mild Lower back issue L5 so I was looking out to invest in a good night sleep with good comfort and support /alignment of the spin.
I fell in the bed for backs Advertisement trap and got sucked in my their TV marketing beds for back with spin scientific approach so I visited the store, I was given a big sale pitch and about the founder and spin science behind it I paid close $4,500. thought I found the bed for good spin alignment and support.
Bought King bed multi zone it nearly crippled me with pain and numbness to my body. This new king bed is still in my spare room gathering dust because the owner and his son refused to give me my money back or replace it at no cost they gave me a million excuses and Gave me nothing but run around for months to years until i gave up. They told me my bed was designed to be slept in one position not move or roll. And standard excuses of body contour from pillow top to zones to align your body. Do not be Fooled by beds for back name it’s nothing but a bed company trying to sell beds with point if difference in marketing there is no scientific proof in my opinion.
They also applied for government health certification so they use this marketing purposes. As back pain in huge money making industry. Please do your research in beds you will soon find out you are better of buying a bed from a good bed company with no gimmicks than bed for backs.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sam a bit distressing to hear about your experience and comments from your purchase. Due to another review you had completed on another site I was able to look up the history on this matter and ... read more »

Wal, i indeed to disagree with your public statement , I had requested bed be picked up inspected and also the bed be rezoned as single zone at no cost to me with medium comfort your business team ... read more »

Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sam, let's agree to disagree on a matter that is 9 years old. But I do agree that at that time Beds for Backs needed to review it's values and protocols as the Product Review rating at the time ... read more »

Fantastic Sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

The rubber "thingys" that hold the slats in place on our bed had perished. I contacted the Nunawading Store to enquire if I would be able to buy replacements. Yes they are available. In fact I was told they have a lifetime warranty so there is no cost. In fact Rick offered to come out and install and adjust the new ones. Again no cost. I was so surprised and pleased with this level of service. I had thought that this kind of service was long dead. I did not take up Rick's offer to deliver and install the new ones - it is not so hard to do. However I was grateful of the offer. Would I use them again. Definitely.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Simo, thank you for letting us know of your experience with our consultant at Nunawading. It is very unusual to hear the rubber straps had perished but we had no hesitation in renewing them for you... read more »

We love our mattress and base! Great service, great price and best mattress by far!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 22, 2018

From beginning to end.... Atallah's advise and expertise helped up us to choose x 2 mattresses plus one adjustable base. We have not looked back since. Our backs feel better and our quality of sleep is 100% better. Thankyou again Atallah :)

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Misha thank you for your feedback and comment in regards to our Consultant. It's great to hear your sleep is 100% better and your backs are also feeling a benefit.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Excellent service from Reza!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 19, 2018

I have noticed bed for back in kings way for many years. My wife’s back and shoulders have been acting up and we can attribute this pain to the bed. Rez made the process of selecting the right mattress so easy!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Craig our Sales Consultants are trained to provide excellent customer service without applying sales pressure. We are confident that when you make an informed choice it is the right one for you. Thank you and cheers Wal Maguire CEO

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 16, 2018

Reza is very helpful and very educational with the bed system. Beds for backs is the best selection of purchase which provides great support and in house service of your bed adjustment done by Reza. The south melbourne shop is very accessible and the right bed furniture shop to go.
Thanks to reza's great customer service and support! I will definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Sarah it is great to hear about your customer experience and the assistance provided by our Sales Consultant. Thank you for your feedback.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2018

Reza was a great help. I came in with my elderly parents who needed a specialty bed. Reza guided us and walked my parents through the different options and he gave them a great customer experience

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Rich our aim is to provide a "customer experience" not just a sales pitch. I will acknowledge the Consultant concerned personally.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

I found Reza in South Melbourne to be incredibly patient. After close to an hour discussing which option was best I went with a latex mattress. Would recommend.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Ryan sometimes it takes a long time to be sure about the investment you make in a bed because you will be sleeping on it for the next 10 - 15 years. Our consultants ensure you are fully informed so... read more »

great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

had a great experience with reza in the store at kings way and he made us at home with our bed selection

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Damo thank you for letting us know about your experience at our store South Melbourne. It is very important to make the right bed selection without being pressured into what the salesman wants to sell you.

Great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 11, 2018

Purchased in store Bed for Backs South Melbourne. Reza was very helpful and informative, made the search for a good mattress quick and easy!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Evie F thank you for your comments it is great to hear our consultants are making life easy for our customers.

Melbourne

Private message

Buy a bed from Beds4BAcks and get a fit-out by Rick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 09, 2018

We made a couple of visits to the store where both Kevin and Rick were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The bed duly arrived and 24 hours later so did Rick - to set the bed up for us. What a great experience! Rick sure know his beds and his backs. And he returned a couple of more times to fine tune the bed. We thoroughly recommend Beds4Backs and, if your lucky, Rick will come round and make sure the fit is perfect.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Michael I am pleased to hear that your experience with Beds for Backs has been great. I am sure your Ergolife adjustable bed will give you many years of service.

1 of 10 pages

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

I've got a sore back as well and let me tell you now - You need to spend roughly close to 1 and half to 2 grand for the mattress itself to get a good sleeping setup. I used to use the slumberzone ultimate setup

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Lauren asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Lauren
Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.

See all 4 questions about Beds for Backs