Great Kids Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I went to 2 hopeless Bed stores in the Nunnawadding homemaker centre. They didn't listen to what I needed. Dropped into Beds for backs at 5PM on way home and struck gold. Finally a salesman Rick Morris that listens to your requirement. Sold me the Mattress I needed. Put in my Car and drove home happy.

Verified Customer

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Thank you Alex and Lisa from Campbellfield Beds for backs! After having our mattress for about a year we noticed a bit of a ridge forming in the centre of the mattress. We contacted the team at campbellfield and Alex took the mattress back and opened it up to see if he could find a problem. Having not found anything structurally wrong. He took us through the whole process of mattress selection again to ensure that we were completely happy with our purchase. He then had the new mattress made up very quickly ensuring mimimal interruption and even threw in a lumbar back support and cooling layer for free and halved the cost difference between the two beds. We are very happy with the service and product and will recommend you to anyone seeking a new bed. Thanks again for service over and above our expectations.

Another Perfect Purchase from Beds for Backs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Rick Morris helped us again with our most recent bed purchase and we would not trust anyone except him to advise and sell us a bed. My husband has a permanent back injury and walks with a cane and Rick has always shown excellent knowledge about suitability of different kinds of beds, mattresses, sleeping set ups with pillow height etc.
We bought a king this time (invoice number N 14483).
We bought the king size Masterpiece Gently Firm mattress this time and its absolutely perfect for our needs thanks to Rick's expert advice as well as his explanation of the key factors we needed to consider so we could make a fully informed decision and the right one for us.
In my opinion Rick Morris is among the top in his field if not one of the top 10 bed consultants in Australia and we are lucky to have him assist our bed purchase for the second time in our lives. Beds for Backs as a company is also excellent and they are extremely flexible with their customers and with deliveries. I love their bespoke (made to order) service which is so much better than buying off the shelf beds that are not fit for purpose. I cannot recommend Rick Morris and Bed for Backs enough. They are an extremely professional and reputable business.
Thanks Beds for Backs,
Jo Lucas, Glen Waverley

Verified Customer

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Thank you Kevin for your excellent service and close attention to our needs this afternoon. Not only did you provide excellent and considered advice, Rick produced an excellent coffee! Can't wait until our mattress and bedroom furniture arrive in the next few weeks. Much appreciated!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Lindi it is great to hear how are staff have provided excellent customer service. Even though that is what we expect I will acknowledge them personally.

Melbourne

Private message

Had a problem and the fix exceeded my expectations tenfold

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

4 years after purchasing our mattresses one had become softer as my husband is heavier than me. I called Pete (South Melbourne and Preston) and he exceeded my expectations with the following weeks of contact. He offered several possible solutions. Let me try them all. Lent me products to try before I bought them. Visited my home twice. I can honestly say he is in my top 3 sales people of all time. And Im 41. Thanks Pete from the bottom of my heart. You solved my problem and you were so kind and generous in the process. Highly recommend Beds for Backs and Pete!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Emma, yes one side of the comfort layer of your mattress had become soft due to its use and we were more than happy to work with you to refurbish the mattress to what you wanted. Having our factory... read more »

perfect don't know how I ever slept without it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I went to the Nunawading store and spoke with Rick and he was fantastic from start to finish!
The bed is by far the best bed I have ever slept on! Rick came around to do the adjusting the day it was delivered and also adjusted my pillow (which saved me $100 on a new chiro pillow )
He also found a way to have the bed stand up on it own.
Not only is the bed the best bed I've ever had but Rick is the best salesman I've ever dealt with.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Benita,
Thank you for letting us know how great your bed is and the excellent customer service you received. I will personally thank the consultant involved and hope that your bed continues to be the "best".

Great beds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Great service and great beds! Highly recommend
Needed urgent delivery and this was arranged without a problem
I would buy again!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

David thank you for your positive comments in relation to our service and product. Our service is second to none and yes we will strive to meet your needs.

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Great service, great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

We made our purchase in store, and although there was an initial mix up in our order upon delivery (which we were quite upset about) thankfully Rick Morris resolved the issue immediately and in a very diligent manner. We couldn't be happier with the customer service and the product is fantastic, thank you Rick!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John, sorry if there was an issue with your order and I have spoken with those concerned on this. Thankfully we were able to address the issue immediately and that you are now enjoying your bed.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Thank you Wal , we are very happy with your company, and would not hesitate to recommend Beds for Backs ! Again , thank you. Regards John

Private message

Excellent Pre and Post purchase service Kevin and Rick, Nunawading!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We had done some research on beds before going to Nunawading show room.
We discussed our needs with Kevin who led us through the process in an unhurried way allowing us time, to understand what he was recommending also time to try out different bed and mattresses. We have had our bed for 4 weeks and are over the moon with the result, after many years no more getting up with a stiff back and sore joints!! Our after sales contact with Rick was also to be commended, he dealt with our needs in a friendly and timely manner. Many thanks to the two of you for the best buy we have ever made, would recommend you to anyone.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Kathy, thank you very much for your generous comments in regards to staff at our Nunawading store. Yes we follow a process to ensure our customers are fully informed and then follow up to make sure everything is as expected.

Excellent Product & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

I purchased a Talalay mattress 12 years ago and was concerned it might be due for replacing. After a free consultation at my home by Peter, with some adjustments to the slats, it was clear that my fears were unfounded and I am now sleeping better than ever. What outstanding service! This is truly a company which puts its customers first.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Louise, 12 years and still going strong due to adjustable ergonomic base you purchased back then. Yes the mattress will finally wear out but the adjustable base is a life time investment. Oh yes I ... read more »

Needed to replace what we had...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2017

Good service at the store - we spent about 1 1/2 hours there going through options with the staff un til we found the right one.The new Ergolife kit took some fiddling to get right, we had to lower the feet and raise the lumbar one, but was worth it. I wiggle into the right spot every night and conk out.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Manny it is best to understand your needs prior to choosing a bed and then working back from there. It is easy to buy on price without considering needs, but do you get the right bed. Thank you ... read more »

Great people and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

The bed we got is great, the people we got the bed off were even better. Our salesman Troy didn't just push the beds he really listened to what we needed not what he wanted us to buy.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John, listening is finding out what you really need and pointing you in the right direction to make an informed choice. Thank you for your review and I will certainly acknowledge the consultant concerned.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great service & quality mattress.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

I purchased our new Mattress from the Moorabbin store earlier this year. I was in a quandary that I am an extremely light sleeper and preference a soft bed, and have a bad lower back that requires a firm bed. Vincent spent considerable time and effort to assure I obtained the correct mattress that I required. The service received in-store and the follow-up have been great and would recommend Vincent and Beds for Backs.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adsmar it's good to hear our Franchise store and owner have been able to meet your bedding needs and followed up with excellent customer service. I will personally acknowledge their efforts.

Nola & Tony's New Bed!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

We purchased our new bed from the South Melbourne Store earlier this year and have been very satisfied with the service received in-store and also follow-up when our bed was delivered and installed. Very helpful staff and our new bed is extremely comfortable allowing us to be consistently enjoy better sleep.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Nola & Tony consistently enjoying a better sleep is a great outcome. The service is free and comes with a smile every time.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Very satisfied with our purchase.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

In late 2007 we purchased a bed & base ensemble from South Melbourne store and we were very impressed by the profiency and customer service provided, and since then we have had no back problems.In 2015 we received a voucher for the GST applied on our purchase.In early 2017 we received another letter offering to buy back the residual warranty. With the two incentives we headed back to South Melbourne where Peter helped us to choose a new Ergolife contour mattress and we cannot be any happier with our new purchase. The customer service provided by Peter was far more than we have received anywhere else. Peter suggested a follow-up home visit to make sure everything was in order. Peter came to our home and proceeded to make sure the slats were in the correct places and explained each step as it was done.We give Peter a five star rating for his profiency and excellent manner in helping us get the most out of our new mattress, and would recommend Peter and Beds for Backs very highly.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Charlie and Doris what a great outcome, voucher and buy back offer ends up being a new bed for you both. I will certainly acknowledge our Sales Consultant for the excellent service provided, it is what we expect.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

We purchased our bed from the Campbellfield Store assisted by Lisa Ponting, the service provided on the day with the Occupational Therapist with us to assist in the correct bed selection was extremely helpful and patient with our decison making. Lisa also assistance at home when the bed was deliverd, her assistance was above & beuond what we had expected. Thank you Lisa at Bed for Backs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Joey together with your Occupational Therapist and assistance from our Consultant you were able to make the right bed selection and receive the in-home support to ensure the bed was set up for your... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Bed readjustment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

We purchased an ERGO~slat latex King Bed from Beds for backs about 18 months ago. I recently was having a lot of hip pain and thought I should have the bed looked at just in case that wasn't helping my problem. Peter from the South Melb store came out and readjusted our bed. Nothing was too much for him to do. He thoroughly went through every step with us and made sure we knew what he was doing as well as what to do in case we needed further adjusting in the near future. His customer service was exceptional and we want to thank him so much for all the effort he put into making us feel at ease with our bed and its benefits. He spent quite a substantial amount of time making sure everything was alright with our bed for our comfort. By the way my hip is much better now, thanks again Peter, your a marvel. You are very knowledgable and a real asset to Beds for Backs. Bless you, one very happy customer.
The Marshalls

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi there Marshalls, our ergonomic zero stress range of bases have a lifetime warranty and undertaking some readjustments to suite your changing needs is one of those benefits. Again I will personal... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Outstanding Service By Lisa At Campbellfield Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

I bought an adjustable electric bed and accessories from the Campbellfield store, from the time I walked in Lisa spent alot of time with me and was so nice and helpful, I was not rushed or pushed to buy. Alex the owner also spent alot of time explaining and showing me the technical things in a way I could understand, which I much appreciated. The bed etc, were professionally delivered and installed and Lisa went out of her way to come after work and put on the special mattress protector and also put on the linen to make the entire bed for me as I have a bad back. I went to there first to look at beds and bought it there due to their outstanding customer service.
Thankyou so much.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adeline having your bed made for you is something special! We are delighted to hear of the service you received and I will certainly be acknowledging the staff members direct.

Outstanding Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

We purchased a bed early this year and needed to make some adjustments to the mattress. My husband needed a firmer mattress and I preferred the memory foam. Further to the customer satisfaction guarantee, Rick Morris was extremely obliging and made the adjustment so that one half of the mattress was memory foam and the other Dunlop rubber. The customer service of Beds for Backs is outstanding.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Ann, thanks very much for your review and comments in relation to our customer service. Yes our mattresses can be changed to suit both partners exactly how it has been done for you, I bet no oth... read more »

Tuning Bed for Backs bed to help hip issues

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Victor, Moorabbin Office was fantastic with his innovation to adjust the bed to match my body frame. So grateful for your help and excellent customer service in helping with the bed configuration. Thank you very much.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

TonyH, it is good to hear about our customer service done by our Consultants. Thank you for your comments and I will follow up personally with the consultant involved.

1 of 7 pages

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Lauren asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Lauren
Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.

See all 4 questions about Beds for Backs