Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

After making contact with Lisa (Campbellfield) to help my 93 year old neighbour with her electric automatic bed, (which is some 20 years old) that had stopped working, she sent Alex out to have a look. He advised her that the motor had finally had it, he went above his call of duty and managed to transfer the motor from the feet area to the head area, and now works perfectly. They have made and elderly lady extremely happy. Can't say thank-you enough!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Emily even though the electric bed was not one of ours we were able to assist so that your neighbour was at least able to raise and lower the head area, which is what she needed. Free of charge and with a big smile to boot.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Best Customer Service I have ever encountered.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2017

As someone who suffer with a very bad back I heard about bed for backs on the radio.

The customer service was the best I have ever encountered. Rick understood his product and understood customers needs. The amount of time and care taken as I was looking was fantastic. Not in the slightest pushy or trying to sell you a product that is no good for your. I could not believe the amount of time spent to ensure I got the correct bed.

I will certainly be recommending Beds for Backs to all my family and friends

A big thank you to Rick for all your assistance.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Dianne thank you for your positive feedback on your experience at Beds for Backs. Our products are backed up by excellent staff with a focus on you getting the right bed, not just a sale.

Above and beyond!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

My husband and I recently bought a base and mattress combination from the Nunawading store. We were very impressed with the quality of service provided by Rick. He took us through the myriad choices available, to arrive at the best option for our needs. Rick was informative, patient, and unstinting in his efforts to ensure that we got exactly the bed we needed. When the bed was delivered, Rick came to our house to adjust the base and make sure that everything was working properly. Our new bed contours up and down to support our spine from the neck to the lumbar, and we haven't slept this well for the last ten years! Thank you Beds For Backs!!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sharon, sorry I haven't responded earlier but was away for a few days. The selection of the right bed is very personal and should not be a compromise between 2 people, the purchase of one of our... read more »

Outstanding Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

My wife and I would like to thank Lisa and Alex from Beds for Backs(Campbellfield) for their courteous and friendly
assistance and helpful advice. Their concentrated efforts to ensure we selected a bed suited to our needs was
second to none. Thank you Beds for Backs (Campbellfield), thank you Lisa and Alex.
Kind regards John and Bev.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

John & Bev, thank you for sharing your experience at Beds for Backs Campbellfield. Our aim is to always ensure the customer selects what is best for their needs and our staff are a bonus on top.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

unbelievable after sales service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

We bought a mattress and slat system 12 years ago from Beds for Backs. We thought the mattress needed to be replaced. However we were so surprised that Rick from the Nunawading store offered to do a home visit and adjust the bed and reassured us that there was more life in the mattress. So they saved us a bucket of money. Never expected that. Thank you for exceptional service.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

JR when you purchase one of our Zero Stress systems it comes with a lifetime guarantee. The ability to adjust the slats for your changing needs and provide extra life to your mattress is something ... read more »

Reliable, prompt and accessible service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

I had originally bought a mattress 10 years ago from Peter in the Clifton Hill store. I was disappointed that the store closed, because i found Peter extremely helpful and careful for our exact needs. I needed a new mattress this year and the nearest open store seemed to be in Kingsway so I went there earlier this year. Peter recognised me before i recognised him which was reassuring. He was as painstaking as ever and attended carefully to the changes I wanted to make. He arranged to call re adjustment of the slat frame after deilvery and spent some time with myself and a friend checking my needs, making adjustments, and giving advice re further changes if needed. After he checked how the mattress was going recently I raised another slight problem that he solved.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Stephanie yes Peter is still with us, the longest serving consultant in our team. As always he provided the service we expect. Thank you for your feedback and I will acknowledge Peter personally.

Service without equal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2017

We purchased our bed through Troy in Dandenong, and can't thank him enough for the care and attention he showed. After a hip replacement, I found the insert in our bed too soft so I received an exchange without question. I have just changed it again after nearly 12 monthhs, received the replacement within a week and at no charge. I don't think I would get that sort of service anywhere else.. I love my bed, my husband loves his side and we are more than happy with Beds for Backs. Thankyou once again Troy. Cheryl and John

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Cheryl and John good to hear you love your bed and our service is second to none. I will certainly acknowledge our staff concerned.
Happy sleeping Wal Maguire CEO

Outstanding customer service, Rick.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

If you want outstanding customer service, look no further than Rick Morris at Beds for Backs, Nunawading for your next bed.
Your lifetime guarantee is fantastic. We bought our bed from you several years ago and it needed readjusting, so Rick's follow up friendly service,coming to our home several times working towards getting us the best sleep possible, was excellent. He is very courteous, patient and never made me feel rushed or that it was a bother as he adjusted our bed.
Such knowledge of his product and professional customer service is refreshing and rare to see these days.
I would highly recommend seeing Rick.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi WeeWillyWinkle what a great review and comments in respect to our staff providing excellent customer service. This is what we expect of them but it is nice to hear it from a customer. I will sur... read more »

Nunawading Store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Guys at your Nunawading store are the best.Being a senior they came and took the old bed downstairs.There was no pushing when I went into their store.They picked out three beds for me to try and I selected the one that suited me.If we needed another bed there is only one shop I would go to.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hello Ronnie thank you for your feed back in relation to your customer experience at our Nunawading store. We are proud of all our staff and know they provide excellent service at all times, just l... read more »

Thank you I should have said Kevin was great

Ok cheers

Verified Customer

Cannot speak high enough of Alex and Lisa from Cambellfield.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

As my daughter suffers chronic pain, I decided to purchase a good bed for her.. and I did my research into beds through many brands... and found beds for backs was most suited to her needs.. we went to a store and she tried the Ergolife Zero Stress Dial and mattress, and decided this was the bed for her. When we got the bed and mattress it wasn't the mattress she had tried and it was too hard for her... what to do now? we contacted Lisa from customer care at Campbellfield and she was great... Lisa suggested we meet with Alex to discuss the issue.. Alex spent at least an hour with us.. with my daughter trying different mattresses.. eventually he had an idea.. and he brought out the softest latex available.. the relief on my daughters face was priceless. Alex is now going to make a mattress specifically to her needs at no extra cost to us... thanks to their happiness guarantee... My daughter and I cannot speak highly enough of Alex and Lisa.. THIS is what true service is all about!!! Many, many thanks to both Alex and Lisa... You wouldn't get this kind of service anywhere else.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Happy Mum. When some one has special needs for their bedding it all comes down to individual requirements. No other manufacturer can offer this sort of specialisation but our ergonomic beds can ... read more »

Thanks Wal... I agree I would not have gotten this extra help anywhere else, and I would have had to accept a ready made mattress.. but as I said... Alex was awesome!

Disrespectful alex. Arrogant

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2017

Wanted to buy a five thousand dollar mattress and thought I was looking for a cheap bed after waiting half and hour for him to return to the store. Will never buy from him again. Very rude, arrogant.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Sam T it is an unfortunate situation when things do not work out for either of us. This matter was brought to my attention some 5 months ago and it is the first time, that I am aware that our st... read more »

Finally the correct scientific formula for a good nights sleep E=mc2

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

In store Nunawading

The Sales guru Rick Morris was exceptional with knowledge from here to the moon and back.

We walked in the store not knowing to expect really and after explaing that we'd forked out approx $5200 at another retailer purchasing 2 mattresses from them over a 7 year period and being dissapointed with both mattresses we were pointed in the right direction.

Happy with approx 2 hours of testing,observing and questions about spine allignment we were very satisfied that this guy knew his stuff and wasn't here just to make commission.

We basically ended up buying one of the cheapest mattresses in the store but it suited us best so not always more expensive is best it's basically what suits your back...

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Adrian it is all about being well informed before you make a choice and in this instance our Sales Consultant helped you get to that end. Yes it is not necessarily the most expensive the best, it i... read more »

Exemplary Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

Once again Bed for Backs Campbellfield delivered superb customer care. We are very happy with our product, thank you Alex and Lisa, and appreciate your support and prompt service. Wishing you the very best!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Adrian thank you for letting us know about the service and support you received from our team at Campbellfield. We are always humbled to hear about the good work undertaken.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I purchased a mattress about 3 years ago - because of a change of address needed to purchase a base plus a spare mattress this year. Not only did they hold both of these for some considerable time but Peter from the South Melbourne store visited and set the wedges up so that my body alignment was correct - sleeping beautifully thank you fantastic customer service.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Kay we pride ourselves on service and our Sales Consultant did just that for you. Your Ergolife Zerostress base is a lifetime investment and we are always here to help if required.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Great bed and wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

We purchased a bed last year and it functioned perfectly until a few days ago.We were then unable to lower the
head of the bed.We rang Peter and that same day he travelled down to Werribee and fixed the problem.

Outstanding service by Peter and much appreciated by us.

Russell Hodge

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Russell our aim is to provide excellent customer service and Peter came through as expected. Thank you for letting us know.

Verified Customer

Beds for backs Nunawading were fantastic with excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2017

We bought a King bed from the Nunawading store with a custom fabric base and I couldn't be happier with their service. Rick went above and beyond by coming to our home to ensure the new bed was set up appropriately for my wife and I. Rick clearly has an expert knowledge of the products beds for backs sell and he can advise you on what is best for your situation. The tips that he provided us to ensure we have wonderful, comfortable and back pain free sleeps were invaluable. This new bed is the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in and we are waking up feeling refreshed and pain free every morning. I highly recommend you trying out the products they have to offer.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hello Ben we are very pleased to hear your new bed is providing a pain free and refreshing sleep. As to our service that is part of the deal and costs no extra.

Great Kids Bed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I went to 2 hopeless Bed stores in the Nunnawadding homemaker centre. They didn't listen to what I needed. Dropped into Beds for backs at 5PM on way home and struck gold. Finally a salesman Rick Morris that listens to your requirement. Sold me the Mattress I needed. Put in my Car and drove home happy.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Mark, simple and easy is what you needed and you found that at our Nunawading store. Sometimes a customer knows what they want, wants to buy and move on. I am pleased your experience at Beds For Backs was spot on for you.

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Thank you Alex and Lisa from Campbellfield Beds for backs! After having our mattress for about a year we noticed a bit of a ridge forming in the centre of the mattress. We contacted the team at campbellfield and Alex took the mattress back and opened it up to see if he could find a problem. Having not found anything structurally wrong. He took us through the whole process of mattress selection again to ensure that we were completely happy with our purchase. He then had the new mattress made up very quickly ensuring mimimal interruption and even threw in a lumbar back support and cooling layer for free and halved the cost difference between the two beds. We are very happy with the service and product and will recommend you to anyone seeking a new bed. Thanks again for service over and above our expectations.

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Vik, we stand strongly behind our Warranty and even though there was not any manufacturing fault our Factory Manager and Customer Service Officer went beyond to ensure a happy customer. Thank you for your review.

Another Perfect Purchase from Beds for Backs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Rick Morris helped us again with our most recent bed purchase and we would not trust anyone except him to advise and sell us a bed. My husband has a permanent back injury and walks with a cane and Rick has always shown excellent knowledge about suitability of different kinds of beds, mattresses, sleeping set ups with pillow height etc.
We bought a king this time (invoice number N 14483).
We bought the king size Masterpiece Gently Firm mattress this time and its absolutely perfect for our needs thanks to Rick's expert advice as well as his explanation of the key factors we needed to consider so we could make a fully informed decision and the right one for us.
In my opinion Rick Morris is among the top in his field if not one of the top 10 bed consultants in Australia and we are lucky to have him assist our bed purchase for the second time in our lives. Beds for Backs as a company is also excellent and they are extremely flexible with their customers and with deliveries. I love their bespoke (made to order) service which is so much better than buying off the shelf beds that are not fit for purpose. I cannot recommend Rick Morris and Bed for Backs enough. They are an extremely professional and reputable business.
Thanks Beds for Backs,
Jo Lucas, Glen Waverley

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Hi Jo, what a great review for a second time customer of Beds for Backs. We strive to have customers return to us and you are testimony to that. As for our Sales Consultant I will personally acknowledge him.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

Thank you Kevin for your excellent service and close attention to our needs this afternoon. Not only did you provide excellent and considered advice, Rick produced an excellent coffee! Can't wait until our mattress and bedroom furniture arrive in the next few weeks. Much appreciated!

Comments
Beds for Backs Official

Lindi it is great to hear how are staff have provided excellent customer service. Even though that is what we expect I will acknowledge them personally.

1 of 7 pages

Hey Beds4Backs team. I hope you're doing well. I have 2 slipped discs in my lower back which leads to back pain, cramps, and all the problems you would expect, and I am struggling to find a mattress that suits my needs. My last mattress was a Select O'Pedic which was gold, it was kind of firm but I slept nearly every night even when I first injured my back! So that speaks for itself. Sadly, all good things end, and so I just bought a Sealy which is not performing as expected. It's early days yet, but I still have some back pain and I'm not sleeping the night, and it's too firm. If I need to get another mattress, could you tell me what type of mattress you'd recommend? I have been after something that's soft, just personal preference, but I'm willing to try firmer if needed because my experience is, if the bed is good enough, you don't even notice the bed after you're asleep! I'm of course happy to come in, I live in SE suburbs VIC, but was after a rough indication before I did. Cheers

JulesIsMyNickname asked on Sep 17, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jules thank you for contacting us and presenting your issues. We would recommend you visit us instore whereby you can become fully informed about our ergonomic bed solutions that can change with your changing needs. We would also be happy to have your Occupational Therapist attend also. Depending on where in the South East you are our Dandenong or Moorabbin stores may be best.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

Hi Wal, a follow up question. I have a slat base that I'm keen to keep. Can you just sell a mattress or must it be a mattress/base combo?

I sleep on my stomache what would you suggest in a mattress on a divan base?

Happy customer asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi there it is not easy answer to your question. Firstly I would not recommend a standard flat mattress on a divan as a suitable long term solution, overnight stay yes but not permanent. Front sleepers put stress on their backs, necks and shoulders. Any recommendations depends on your height, shape and weight. I recommend you visit one of our stores to receive appropriate guidance before making a decision. This is an investment in your health so become informed about ergonomic bed design and how it can assist.
Regards Wal Maguire CEO

If you buy the slat system does the mattress on top matter?

Lauren asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Lauren
Our slat systems are sold as a package with a mattress you choose from us. This is so we can provide the Happiness Guarantee and Warranty providing you with piece of mind. This is something no other retailer can do.

See all 4 questions about Beds for Backs