5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Purchased a vacuum sealer online. The staff happily changed the delivery address for me after purchase and the items arrived with no problems. Prices were also excellent. Very happy with my purchase and the vacuum sealer works great.

Delay everything

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I bought Philips Diamond clean online and have already been waiting for 3 weeks, called them aways answer we also wait the product from the supplier, when we get it we will sent it to you.
They always say they will call you back but never did!!!!
If you don't have stock just say it
Really waste my time and only save $20 from other online shop.
Done buy anything from them
It takes ages!!!
I am still waiting!!!

Verified Customer

Avoid this company at all costs

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

3 weeks ago I purchased a fridge from this company and the fridge was advertised as “in stock” on the website, a few days after purchasing I had not heard from the company so I gave them a call and was told that the fridge was in fact not in stock and that they were going to order it in from the supplier and it would take 3-5 days. I asked the question “was anybody going to contact me to let me know?” The answer was simply “sorry” I asked when they would contact me next and they told me within the 5 days, after 6 days I had heard nothing so called them back, I was told the fridge was now on back order with the supplier but should be another week at maximum, once again NOBODY from the company told me or bothered to contact me to let me know this information, a week later I had heard absolutely nothing I call them back and guess what they tell me “it’s now looking like 3 weeks” NOBODY from this shameful company bothered to contact me to let me know. I also made multiple complaints via email in which I received absolutely no reply. BE WARNED I have since found out that they do not stock any items in there NSW werehouse so anything you order has to be ordered from the supplier, this is something they are not upfront about. I was left for 3 weeks without a fridge now thankfully bing lee was only to deliver the exact same one this morning. They kept blaming the supplier, but if they were upfront from the beginning I never would have bought an out of stock fridge.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Such fast delivery and free!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Thank you for such immediate free delivery. My nitri infusion is almost dead and i didnt want to have to have something other than my smoothie for breakfast. Your price was the cheapest and i received it in record time. I wished all companies valued their customers as much as you do.

moorooka

• 2 comments
  • 12 helpful votes

Nice and easy tranasction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Very happy with the purchase and no need to communicate. Very simple process to purchase online and smooth delivery and well communicated from Australia post on my delivery

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Short Pot Kettle NIGHTMARE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I am a permanently housebound invalid who can't return damaged items. I told this to the store before purchasing the Sunbeam Short Pot Kettle. He assured me they wouldn't send me a damaged item.

They DID.
Hideously marked and coming apart.

I took screenshots and sent them. They told me *I* had to pay to send it back and that Sunbeam said that is how the kettle looks. DAMAGED?

REALLY?

They knew I can't leave my house, and now the kettle will end up in the bin and I am out of pocket $70.

I am an aporaphobic, with diabetes anxiety and depression, and I can't stop crying.

When I phoned the store the man was so nasty and almost laughed at me.

I feel ill. :(

Thank you Billy Guyatts, for putting me through hell. I will never purchase another appliance online.

Comments

I've now taken it to Consumer Affairs, as I get hung up on when trying to talk to the arrogant pig who stole $70 from me and sent me a tarnished, abomination of a kettle.

New experience, 1st time I've used them. Good so far.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Salesman very polite when spoken to about enquiry about the item. Still waiting for item to be delivered. All in all so far so good,

Nice and big

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Love my new washing machine. Spins almost dry. Reasonably quiet. Only thing is I can't reach the bottom but good size for big loads.

Super Shark!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The Shark is the best vacuum cleaner that I have ever had. It is easy to use, light weight, compact, emptying the barrel is simple and above all it picks up more than I have ever known a vacuum cleaner to pick-up! The Shark is tremendous. As well, I have been so impressed with the Shark and ‘singing’ its praises to my family. Now there are three in my family that have the Shark and they also love it. Could not recommend it more highly.

The transaction was so quick and easy, delivery was recieved in a few days. A pleasure to do business with the Billy Guyatt Team. Thank you.

great first experience with Billy Guyatts

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

It was a smooth & easy transaction. The product came really fast. Very happy with the purchase. Have recommended the product and this website to friends.

Good deal, good product.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Your price was more than competetive and the washing machine is a very good product. I would recommend Billy Guyatt"s online store to anyone.

• 4 comments
  • 1 question
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

What a great looking kettle Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue Kettle.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Great kettle loves the style of the kettle very stylish would recommend this Russell Hobbs Heritage Vogue, Kettle to anybody that wants a great kettle. Also, Billy Guyatts service online was really good.

Fridge purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Online help was excellent when purchasing. The delivery men were great checking all was well before leaving. Will buy from Billy Guyatts again!

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Billy Guyatts had the best price for this product online and in store. Was packaged well and came within a reasonable time

Great service great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Great unit very powerful motor great build quality. Can also grind coffee and spices. It is about time that manufactures are stepping up their game.

Fast processing time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Very happy with my experience, item was purchased on a Thursday night, posted on a friday afternoon and recieved on monday morning all the way from Victoria to SE Qld. Would purchase through Billy Guyatts again

Best air fryer I have seen.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Cooks everything from chips & dim sims to steak & fish, easy to clean .I would recommend this product .

MUDGEERABA

Great priced food processor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Found the BREVILLE BFP660 Kitchen Wizz available at a great price. Ordered and delivered within a week. Used it for the first time today and it performed as per expectations. Love it.

Great cooker

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

Good communication & service.
We haven’t used the cooker as yet but it is exactly what we are after.
We would recommend this company.

Love my frypan

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2018

Very fast service love online chat bought another for my daughter and I am now looking for a convection microwave

1 of 99 pages

Price of Miele dishwasher 60cm x 60cm?

Sony asked on May 09, 2018

Answer this

Not sure - just bought a electric water kettle from them. Perhaps you should consider contacting the company directly but, in the meantime - you have the option of washing liquid clean the dishes and what not in the sink

I'm having trouble trying to work out how to claim the bonus coffee. Can you send to me or can I just pick up in a torquay supermarket please? I have receipt in email but can't send that.

Genene asked on Nov 07, 2017

Answer this

You can place forward in your email and send it straight through to the companies email address.
Alternatively you also have the option of contacting billy guyats company

Just baught a Phillips ntx400 speaker and cannot track the item? I work from 6:30am to 3:30ish pm weekdays and should of put down my works address! What happens if I'm not home to sign for my speaker? Do they call my number an let me know there here or take my item to the post office?

Caleb asked on Sep 15, 2016

Answer this

A bit late... sorry. But for anybody else with this question, Guyatts' courier will phone to confirm a delivery time immediately prior to dispatching your order. When your order is placed with Guyatts, they ask you for a contact phone number (mob or home) as part of the purchase documentation. Worked well for my purchase. If you're not at home in order to take shipment, you can authorise the courier to leave in a secure place (not recommended though, as it won't be signed for—which can make potential followup claims difficult). Note that I live in a remote area which is difficult to deliver to—both distance- and timing-wise. Many retailers other than Guyatts refuse to deliver to me for these reasons. BTW, private courier companies usually won't deliver to post office counters or PO boxes.

See all 5 questions about Billy Guyatts