Convenient product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I am quite satisfied with the coffee made by the machine. After all, the coffee machine is just a machine. Everyone's taste is different. The coffee produced can be added or adjusted according to each person's taste, so I am quite satisfied. And it is very convenient to use.
Now a good coffee machine can adjust the temperature, it is very user-friendly, every morning, there will be a cup of coffee, and then go to work, the taste is very good.
And the production time is also very fast, greatly reducing the waiting time.

Purchased at: Brand Shopping

DOMBARTON

Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Those who love coffee must buy it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Since I bought it, I used it very often and made my own coffee at home. If you like coffee, you can prepare one at home. The taste is surprisingly good and the foam is perfect every time. It is easy to operate and can be used with whole beans or ground. The best part is automatic grinding and heating. Sometimes the coffee is not hot enough and you can easily change the heat and grind settings. Very useful.

Purchased at: Myer

Leonards Hill

Buy it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I've had mine for 8 mohths. I brew 3-5 lattes per week. Machine has been flawless so far. Great espresso. I have a separate grinder for caffeinated and put decaf in the Brrev. It has been a process to learn how to brew from the caffeinated with a manageable mess.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Great design, great features.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I've used this machine for about a month. I LOVE the ease of use. Having the built in grinder and tamper means faster use and most of all. The steamer makes great steamed milk and even clears the wand automatically after you finish. I set the timer to come on about 15 minutes before I wake up so I can stumble down to the kitchen and start making a latte right away, without having to wait for the boiler to heat up. I'm worried that the bell and whistles will mean less reliability, but for now, I love it!

HILLSBOROUGH

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

With that said I love this machine! It is physically appealing and fairly easy to use. I have not mastered the various settings per shot but figure with time that will come. For now I can make a lovely shot of espresso for my lattes and favorite iced coffees.Using a espresso machine is intimidating to someone new to using them but this machine has been great for this newbie. No problems with set up or use.

Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Perfect coffee for a busy Mum!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I absolutely love this machine. With a 4 month old baby, coffee is my lifeline, and this coffee is incredible. It is easy to make and fantastic cafe quality latte in no time at all. My husband takes soy milk and he is also able to make the perfect coffee. I couldn’t recommend the White Glove Service with Emily in WA highly enough. She was so lovely and knowledge. She was super patient with a break in the middle while I put my baby down for a nap. If I could give this more stars, I would!

Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Heavy users and very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We are onto our second Oracle already. When it came to the decision to renew, we went straight for another Oracle. We are using it in an office with about 30 people. So, the machine gets a LOT of use. The amount of coffee we go through has been steadily on the increase. Now, it's about 5kg every fortnight! The previous Oracle lasted about 5 years with us having to send it off for repairs twice during that time. The repair times were very long in both cases (four weeks or so). That is about the only negative thing we have to say about the machine/Breville.
Our main reason to stick to the Oracle is of course the quality of the coffee she makes. We use beans from a local coffee bean roaster and hence all the ingredients are there for truly excellent coffee in the office.
People use the machine in all sorts of ways. Some are experts, some are 'boiling' their milk to 75 degrees, some use it without really knowing what they are doing. Considering this, the old machine did quite well. I always adhere to the cleaning and descaling cycle and back flush it about once per day.
With the new machine we received a free 'Coffee Master Class' from a Breville barista. Ryan who came to our office was super! Very knowledgeable, calm and able to answer all our questions. I would definitely recommend to take up this offer by Breville to anybody buying this machine. Lot's of insights, even for the seasoned user. We even tried some latte art towards the end.
I hope this is not too glowing, but we are genuinely happy with the machine.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Coolangatta

100% worth it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This machine is very well made which one would expect from any Breville product. The only downfall to the construction is that it is very heavy however, to me this is also a good thing.
The espresso feature on this machine works perfectly, there is a Gauge that tells you whether the cup is filled enough when making the espresso. If the cup is under-filled it will indicate that the pressure is low and if the cup is over -filled it indicated that it is over pressured.
Overall I have been beyond overjoyed with this product and would highly recommend it.

PORTLAND

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I love this macinhe . Use it daily and it's perfection.This thing has changed my life. There's no going back for me after enjoying the amazing espresso this machine puts out. Great quality every time!Cleaning is fairly simple. Breville support so far has been phenomenal.Yes it's a splurge, but totally worth it.

Melbourne

• 1 question

Date Purchased: May 2018

a really good purchase choice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Hi. This was a major purchase in my household. No regrets. Does everything great as long as you keep up the maintenance. I thought Melbourne water was good (compared to living in outback WA) but it needs water filters every two months. After a few descales and foam wand cleans you realise the basic upkeep keeps the performance like new. The standard back-flush has increased the time between the service routine. As long as I don't have to take it to the shop for servicing i'm happy. It's nice to play with the temperature and grind settings etc. to see the differences the basic machine (which I had) can't give you. Especially like the milk foaming. Do it manually or choose the automatic function where you can walk away as it stops when its done and at the temperature and consistency you've set. Only had since about May 2018 but no problems to announce apart from now consuming way too much coffee.

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

I LOVE IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I have used it every day for the past year except maybe 6 days total. It’s so reliable and the only home espresso machine I’ve found that is less than $5000 that adequately froths milk. It’s so easy to use. I know others have had issues with breaking, but mines been without a problem so far. Cleaning is also super easy.

Cheero Point

I'm truly impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

I promise you, unless you are looking for excellence you will feel you just made the best buying decision you have in a long time. Personally, I think it's better than a Starbucks drink (just my opinion) and truly, considering the price you pay for a Starbucks drink, this machine pays for itself in time. Also, be assured, it's very well built. It's a very nice, sturdy (very heavy), solid machine.

Broken River

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Did I mention it makes amazing coffee? It does. It tastes incredible and the froth is perfect every time. I haven't even used espresso beans in it yet. I have been using some light roast that a local roaster made and was given to me as a gift mixed with some Philz dark roast that I had left over.

I love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2018

The more I use this the more I love it.
It's working great. The coffee is OMG so good. Smooth, rich creamy. I'm using the ground coffee we have in house.
Pro's obviously coffee is excellent even with pre-ground coffee. It's easy to use. Easy to fill, Easy to clean.Can be used with whole beans or pre-ground.
Con's - price and size - it does take up a bit of counter space.
Overall it's a great machine, we owned several brands of espresso machines over the year and the flavor from this one beats them all.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

my favorite

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Unbelievable machine and thrilled with our purchase. If you have been reading tons of reviews trying to decide how to up your coffee game in your home without having to learn how to be a barista, then this is the machine. Our older children are crazy about it too. It has literally saved us from going to Starbucks.

Sydney

• 2 answers

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Very good machine! The best part is the automatic grinding and heating. The Coffee comes out great and tastes even better than some coffee shops. Sometimes the coffee comes out not warm enough but You can change the heat and grinding settings easily. Very easy to use. Would recommend this machine to
Anyone!

SPRENT

Date Purchased: May 2017

Breville The Oracle BES980

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

1The coffee produced by this machine is of good quality, free from any impurities, and tastes good.

2The coffee produced by this machine is of good quality.

3. I'm satisfied with the temperature of the coffee produced by this machine, which is just right and ensures the taste of coffee. This is a good shopping.

Purchased at: Amazon

VIC

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Greatest

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

to be honest this is a more hard to use coffee machine than most but when you learn how to it produces the best coffee. and you look very skilled whilst making it. its pretty easy to clean up and looks great in every kitchen. worth the money for it.

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

This is PERFECT

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

This machine is fabulous! It is so easy to use and makes great coffee. Love the fact that everything is so consistent e.g. tamping pressure.
The best thing is that you have total control over the heating and extraction process, unlike a fully auto machine which never gets the right temperature.
Purchased from Harvey Norman, machine was very easy to setup and install and the black looks amazing in our home!
This coffee machine produces barista tasting coffee. Love it!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

I'm truly impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I can make a single drink in under a minute. It's all automated except moving the porta filter from the tamper to the extractor (I don't even know the correct names most likely but you get the point). The machine has an auto-on setting so it's on and heated up for us when we go to use it. It even has a heater for the porta filter that gets it hot prior to putting grinds in it.

Purchased at: Bing Lee