Verified Customer

Perfect, stress free experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was amazing, as first time home buyers, we were delighted to have Stephi handle our conveyancing. Stephi made the complete process stress free. She was always courteous and happy to answer all of our questions at any time. Her guidance and support when dealing with the bank was fantastic as our experience with the bank was quite unpleasant. I would highly recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing and we will definitely use Brisbane Conveyancing again. Thank you Stephi.

Excellent Service & Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo's service was excellent. She responded promptly to requests and was always pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, the proposed property purchase couldn't proceed however that didn't alter Stephi's attitude towards providing a positive client experience. I will certainly return to Brisbane Conveyancing once another suitable property is located. Thanks Stephi and team!

A great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

We found Stephi Minuzzo great to deal with and would recommend her highly. Stephi made our sale easy, despite some last minute changes and was very friendly and engaging.

Great service, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Stephi helped me for both the purchase and sale of our property - she was responsive, courteous and assisted with every question and request I had (even after settlement). Settlement went smoothly and on time in both instances. I would recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing to anyone buying or selling - it’s a great service for a great price.

excellent communication & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Courtney Paull @ Brisbane Conveyancing organised my property transfer in December and I would just like to put in writing how happy I was the work that was done for me - communication was excellent and Courtney made me feel at ease with the whole property transfer process.

It had been a bit of a stressful time (divorce) but was made soo much easier to deal with because of how smoothly Courtney handled everything for me.

I highly recommend the services of Brisbane Conveyancing to those that required them and I would like to give special thanks to Courtney for her professionalism and the excellent customer service she gave me.

Plesure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

Stephi Minuzzo was a pleasure to deal with. Things were explained clear and simple, regular email updates too.
Fees well priced. Highly recommended.

Excellent Job - My 1st home purchase was handled very smoothly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Courtney Paul did an excellent job on managing the purchase transaction for our first home. Every went very smoothly and we hardly had to worry about a thing. This involved dealings will sellers lawyers, getting messages to sellers lawyer for fixing issues found in inspection, stamp duty concession applications. All the requested searches were done on time. Buying house for first time I was extra worried about all the documentation involved, but Courtney made the settlement piece look very easy. On the settlement date I got a call advising all done and a prompt email to seller's lawyer and agent to release keys. Would highly recommend Courtney and Brisbane conveyancing, really good job on the money you pay.

STEPHI MINUZZO deserves a GOLD MEDAL for service at Brisbane Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2017

Amazing and diligent service from the very start to the very end. Stephi was prompt and proficient in all communication with us and gave us great confidence for such an important transaction. We would recommend both Brisbane Conveyancing and Stephi Minuzzo to anyone transacting a property for peace of mind :)

Excellent Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

It’s be a pleasure to work with Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing in the course of my conveyancing period. I am very satisfied and happy with the your professionalism and service received and would highly recommend your services to any of my family and friends.

Professional and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

Courtney Paull from BC has provided excellent services for both of my purchase and sale that are settled only a week apart. Both settlements completed successfully and I will recommend BC to my friends.

Handling of Settlement and Registration of Properties

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Great support provided by Brisbane Conveyancing specifically Stephi Minuzzo and team. Professional, responsive. Good service all round. Would use the service again. Thank you.

I was extremely impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I recently purchased a property and Yen was the solicitor who handled the conveyancing. She was amazing - she answered all my emails and telephone calls immediately and provided thorough and helpful advice. I would have absolutely no hesitation recommending Brisbane Conveyancing to others.

Excellent Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

We recently bought a house in Arana Hills, north of Brisbane and used Brisbane Conveyancing.
We were helped by both Courtney and Yen, both of whom were knowledgeable and professional, helping us to purchase a property safely and without a hitch.
Would recommend to anyone

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

We recently sold a property and used This company and Yen who works there.

Yen was very professional and easy to deal with, I would recommend her and his company for your conveyancing.

Very Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

The staff at Brisbane Conveyancing at all times have acted very professionally and were always helpful and attentive to all my questions to make my recent transaction seamless in a normal stressful time.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I used Brisbane Conveyancing for an apartment I purchased in March 2017. I found them to be excellent and professional. The emails they sent me were extremely clear and easy to understand and they demonstrated an excellent knowledge of all the issues I would need to deal with as the purchaser. They were also extremely cost effective and beat the price of the others I received quotes from.

Read Their Fine Print Details Carefully.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Their initial advertised pricing looked too good to be true until one realizes that they charge $150 to draw a cheque from solicitors trust a/c to pay for anything. When i queried how they were going to refund surplus funds to me after mortgage is paid & how they were NOT going to avoid paying utilities, like b/corp & council, they quickly told me that they can't handle my conveyancing & were going to refund my $170 retaining fee. So people beware & read their fine print details.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Alan, We are shocked to receive this feedback from you, given that we take pride in ourselves for being open, honest and transparent regarding our fees. We spent a considerable amount of tim... read more »

Excellent Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

We used Brisbane Conveyancing for both the purchase and sale of two properties. We found them to be totally professional in all aspects of both contracts, timely, and only charged exactly what they quoted. When problems arose from the purchasers' of the property we were selling, our Brisbane Conveyancing solicitor clearly explained our position and rights, offered totally professional advice and worked hard to achieve a positive outcome for us.
I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future.

Verified Customer

Many Thanks to Brisbane Conveyancing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I am a Singaporean and greatly appreciate the help from Sophie Stewart to successfully complete the sales of my property. Singapore is 6000km from Brisbane, however with fast responses from Brisbane Conveyancing, it is real effective & convenient. Thanks you so much!

Great service and communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Brisbane Conveyancing were extremely prompt in responding to my initial request (for a basic conveyancing package) and followed up a series of inquiries in a speedy and professional manner.

1 of 13 pages