Excellent Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

These guys are really good
They were very forthcoming with information and they kept me up to date
Their property search was very comprehensive
thanks again to Yen Do and Rosie Moore

Real professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Excellent professional service. Really don't pay enough for their excellent timeous service. Their service is what you'd expect and more, without any hassles. They really know what they're doing!

A very good experience,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I found our conveyancer Yen a pleasure to work with. Nothing was to much trouble. Communication was excellent, the whole experience has been very easy.

Highly recommend Ms Stephi Minuzzo's services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Ms Stephi Minuzzo handled the settlement professionally and efficiently. Thanks again for solving the payment problem on the settlement day!

Smooth and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was very helpful in ensuring that the property settlement process is smooth. Stephi and the Brisbane Conveyancing team were fantastic in addressing my queries. Communication was prompt and clearly documented. I highly recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing for property settlements. Cheers!

Helpful, professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We were extremely pleased with the service provided by Stephi Minuzzo and Brisbane Conveyancing. Stephi was thorough and professional, and answered any and all the questions we had along the way. She made the whole experience of buying an investment property very easy and enjoyable. I totally recommend this company and would use them time and time again.

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was outstanding. Fast replies, excellent communication and made the whole home buying experience significantly less stressful. Did an incredible job! Highly recommend her services. Thanks again!

The 2nd time I have used them. Helpful and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

They are very knowledgeable and helpful and the service they offer is precisely what we needed. This was from the beginning and end of service. Customer service from Brisbane Conveyancing was fantastic.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Andy, thank you for your kind words, it has been a pleasure to assist you and I am very pleased that you were happy with the service we provided! Thanks again, Amelie

Victoria Point

• 1 comment
Private message

Another great job by Stephi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Totally recommend using the services of Brisbane Conveyancing, particularly Stephi. She completed our Son's Unit purchase in April and also the sale of our Investment property today. Very professional, prompt, responsive and kept us in the loop at all times. Thanks Stephi great job.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased that Stephi has provided you and your son with such an excellent service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future, thanks again Amelie.

Great Job - well organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

The contract had some aggressive milestone dates but Stephi reviewed the contract in a timely manner and was onto it straight away prompting me on milestone payments and commitments. Stephi was proactive, available and gave me value for money. This is my second purchase using Brisbane Conveyancing, both with out a problem. They have my recommendation.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very happy to hear that Stephi helped you to reach your critical dates in a timely manner and that you have now had two successfu... read more »

Great value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Courtney was fantastic with answering all my questions for my house purchase, coming back to me in a timely manner with the detail I required. Appreciate her support with this important transaction!

Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Stephi from Brisbane Conveyancing was always contactable and efficient with the whole process. We found them good value for money

Highly recommend Brisbane Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I just recently purchased my first home and decided to choose Brisbane Conveyancing after doing a search on the internet to find a reputable company to go with. I specifically asked for Stephi Minuzzo as her name was mentioned by a lot of people and I'm glad I had her for my conveyancing. She was very responsive in email/phone contact and the cost was fair and reasonable. She went through everything with clear and concise instructions since I was first time home buyer. I would highly recommend her for conveyancing in the future

Well Done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I recently purchased a house and used Brisbane Conveyancing. At all times I was treated with respect and in a timely manner by both reception and the conveyancer. Costs were reasonable and matter was completed without any complications. I shall recommend the organization and you you again myself

Nothing was a problem for Stephi.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Thanks for your help in purchasing my property at 20 Challinor St. Stephi was most helpful. Responded to my questions and calls promptly advising me with the extension for finance.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I recently purchased an apartment on the Gold Coast and used Brisbane Conveyancing. Experience was great. I dealt with Stephi who was helpful, friendly and professional throughout the process. End result was that the property was successfully settled, on time and with no headaches. Thank you Stephi!

Extremely Professional and Great to Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We recently sold our property and Courtney Paull was excellent to deal with. Courtney managed the entire process thoroughly and efficiently, which made it very easy and hassle free for us. We would happily recommend Courtney and Brisbane Conveyancing. Thank you.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased to hear that your sale was hassle free and that Courtney managed the transaction efficiently for you. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank You Brisbane Conveyancing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently purchased a property and Stephi Minuzzo was assigned as my paralegal. Stephi was diligent and prompt from start to finish. I would highly recommend Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing. Thanks Stephi, I will definately be back next time I buy or sell. Gina

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Gina, thank you for your kind words about the standout service Stephi provided you with on your purchase. Please do let us know when you need any other conveyancing work as it would be a pleasure to act for you again!

An Ease to do Business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

From the start Brisbane Conveyancing was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy and simply. Thanks for your help and would recommend to anyone buying or selling.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Mark, I am so pleased to hear that you found our firm to be a pleasure to deal with, conveyancing doesn't have to be stressful and it's great to hear that you found the process simple and easy!

House Settlement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Second time I’ve used Brisbane conveyancing in relations to house settlements

Both times they have been outstanding in both communication and commitment to have either of them settled with the least amount of hassle and on time.

Highly regard and would use again for any further engagement.

1 of 15 pages