Victoria Point

• 1 comment
Private message

Another great job by Stephi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Totally recommend using the services of Brisbane Conveyancing, particularly Stephi. She completed our Son's Unit purchase in April and also the sale of our Investment property today. Very professional, prompt, responsive and kept us in the loop at all times. Thanks Stephi great job.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased that Stephi has provided you and your son with such an excellent service. We look forward to hearing from you in the future, thanks again Amelie.

Great Job - well organised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

The contract had some aggressive milestone dates but Stephi reviewed the contract in a timely manner and was onto it straight away prompting me on milestone payments and commitments. Stephi was proactive, available and gave me value for money. This is my second purchase using Brisbane Conveyancing, both with out a problem. They have my recommendation.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Tony, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am very happy to hear that Stephi helped you to reach your critical dates in a timely manner and that you have now had two successfu... read more »

Great value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Courtney was fantastic with answering all my questions for my house purchase, coming back to me in a timely manner with the detail I required. Appreciate her support with this important transaction!

Good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Stephi from Brisbane Conveyancing was always contactable and efficient with the whole process. We found them good value for money

Highly recommend Brisbane Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I just recently purchased my first home and decided to choose Brisbane Conveyancing after doing a search on the internet to find a reputable company to go with. I specifically asked for Stephi Minuzzo as her name was mentioned by a lot of people and I'm glad I had her for my conveyancing. She was very responsive in email/phone contact and the cost was fair and reasonable. She went through everything with clear and concise instructions since I was first time home buyer. I would highly recommend her for conveyancing in the future

Verified Customer

Well Done

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I recently purchased a house and used Brisbane Conveyancing. At all times I was treated with respect and in a timely manner by both reception and the conveyancer. Costs were reasonable and matter was completed without any complications. I shall recommend the organization and you you again myself

Nothing was a problem for Stephi.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Thanks for your help in purchasing my property at 20 Challinor St. Stephi was most helpful. Responded to my questions and calls promptly advising me with the extension for finance.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

I recently purchased an apartment on the Gold Coast and used Brisbane Conveyancing. Experience was great. I dealt with Stephi who was helpful, friendly and professional throughout the process. End result was that the property was successfully settled, on time and with no headaches. Thank you Stephi!

Extremely Professional and Great to Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We recently sold our property and Courtney Paull was excellent to deal with. Courtney managed the entire process thoroughly and efficiently, which made it very easy and hassle free for us. We would happily recommend Courtney and Brisbane Conveyancing. Thank you.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased to hear that your sale was hassle free and that Courtney managed the transaction efficiently for you. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank You Brisbane Conveyancing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently purchased a property and Stephi Minuzzo was assigned as my paralegal. Stephi was diligent and prompt from start to finish. I would highly recommend Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing. Thanks Stephi, I will definately be back next time I buy or sell. Gina

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Gina, thank you for your kind words about the standout service Stephi provided you with on your purchase. Please do let us know when you need any other conveyancing work as it would be a pleasure to act for you again!

An Ease to do Business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

From the start Brisbane Conveyancing was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy and simply. Thanks for your help and would recommend to anyone buying or selling.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Mark, I am so pleased to hear that you found our firm to be a pleasure to deal with, conveyancing doesn't have to be stressful and it's great to hear that you found the process simple and easy!

House Settlement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Second time I’ve used Brisbane conveyancing in relations to house settlements

Both times they have been outstanding in both communication and commitment to have either of them settled with the least amount of hassle and on time.

Highly regard and would use again for any further engagement.

Last Minute, Rushed and Skimmed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have used this company before and made the mistake of trying again thinking last time the frustrations were to do with that particular sale/purchase. No, it is actually the company or at least the conveyancer I was assigned to that is the problem.
I was exasperated from about week 1.5 on. Still am, 24 hours post-settlement when I should be feeling great, hence the review. The conveyancer's communication was basically "I need this from you" or a template letter telling me what to do which in some cases didn't even apply. I was never able to speak with my conveyancer during the process.
Things were done last minute. Eg. Some required documents were not obtained until on or after deadlines. I found out settlement was happening half hour before it was underway.
It took more than 24 hours after settlement to receive the proceeds, and a billed amount which is under dispute had already been taken from the proceeds. The final statement was sent twice with different amounts.
It was obvious my emails were not being read or were skim read. Eg instructions were not followed, several important pieces of information and requests were ignored and the other party never received a request which the conveyancer said she passed on to them.
I received defensive lengthy email reply about a search that was not undertaken implying I had not requested it, despite my email clearly requesting it.
I have been charged well above the basic fee for a pretty run of the mill sale/purchase, and overcharged around $500 under a vague description of "searches" which I did not request and they are not itemised. When I asked for an itemised breakdown I have had no reply.
My advice: Avoid Avoid Avoid. This is a business that has NOT been a pleasure to deal with at all. I certainly will not use them again.

Professional and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Stephi and the team from Brisbane Conveyancing have been very professional, prompt and friendly to deal with, all questions and issues were made clear and resolved quickly. We will deal again with Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing in the future
Chris S

Prompt liaison

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Overall very good, quick and easy settlement process for us for the purchase of our land, thanks to Stephi. Prompt liaison. We didn't have to do anything apart from sort out stamp duty forms. It was our first time purchasing property, therefore we had no idea on processes who does what etc. Saying that the only downfall would be that we felt our initial letter with recommendations (for example of getting a water meter reading and rates search) was generic rather than tailored to the purchase of land in a newly developed estate. Those searches cost us extra money and we found out after the fact that they aren't necessary for land purchases in newly developed estates.

Smooth Sailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Courtney and the team made the whole interstate settlement process very easy. They were readily available to answer questions and if not, they were prompt to answer emails or return my calls. Very happy! I would definitely employ their services again.

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Courtney and the other team members were professional and very thorough in what was a lengthy (and often tiring) settlement process.

They provided all the support I needed throughout and I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Happy client.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I am very happy with the service and Courtney was very good and no fuss professionalism. I will use you again when my house sells soon I hope.

Professional Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Courtney and the team were very helpful, understand and patient when there were some issues to deal with.

The final outcome was positive and would be happy to recommend to others.

Happy overall, satisfactory unbiased service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Courtney and the team were approachable and easy to deal with. The price was great and the response times were super efficient.

Sometimes I had to ask for things to be explained and Courtney did a great job being patient with me.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Vincent, thank you for review. I am so pleased to hear that Courtney was always happy to answer your questions, and kept you informed throughout your transaction. We always strive to keep convey... read more »

1 of 15 pages