Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

We dealt with Brisbane Conveyancing twice for last 15 months as buyers and were very impressed with services provided. Very professional services with reasonable prices in the market. Highly recommended

Brisbane

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

Stephi Minuzzo provide excellent service and support that made buying and selling a painless, hassle free process. Thank you for your prompt and professional services.

• 1 comment

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

Rosie was an absolute pleasure to deal with front start to finish on a recent purchase of a unit. Quick to respond to queries and highly proficient. Rosie also liaised with the seller's Lawyers on a couple of issues discovered in the building inspection which was resolved to our satisfaction.

Reliable Service - Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

I have used Brisbane Conveyancing on a couple of occasions and have been highly satisfied with their service. Stephi was my solicitor on both occasions, who was highly responsive and has provided timely advice. She helped in moving the settlement date forward on my request and helped in completing the settlement so close to the holiday period. I would recommend Brisbane Conveyancing to my friends and colleagues.

Reliable and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I have used Brisbane Conveyancing on more than one occasion, and would highly recommend them. They are professional and reliable.

Awesome experience with Brisbane conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Very good and efficient service. Highly recommended.

Have used Brisbane Conveyancing 4 times now both buying and selling and have had an awesome positive experience

Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I always thought buying my first home would be stressful- but everything went smoothly with the support and work completed by Brisbane Conveyancing (Stephi). Contact was always timely and information clear. I was recommended Brisbane Conveyancing from a friend.

Simple, efficient & cost effective.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

We used Stephi Minuzzo on a recent property transaction. The process was clear, simple and cost effective. We enjoyed a very positive experience and happily recommend Brisbane Conveyancing.

Poor and Horrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone and particularly if you don't know much about conveyance process and buying it for first time. Conveyancer looking after my matter was always busy that I never got speak to on the first instance when i called via phone. I always got asked to wait for them to call me back. It could be hours before they call you back and once I get the call back, they are always in so rush to hang up without properly explaining your concerns/questions.

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Totally professional and efficient.
Very competitive.
Courtney Paul their solicitor always looks after the clients interest.
Will use them away and truly recommend.

Brisbane

Verified Customer

Outstanding service. They live up to their reviews

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

We used Brisbane Conveyancing for a land purchase. Their recommendations were clear and the settlement went smoothly.

After carefully reviewing the special conditions of the land contract, they suggested amendments that have literally saved us thousands of $$.

I would definitely use them again next time I need conveyancing.

Another job well done by Brisbane Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This was my 3rd involvement with Brisbane Conveyancing and another happy outcome. Stephi Minuzzo is very capable and handled the process seamless. I would definitely use them again in future.

Excellent Professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

These guys are really good
They were very forthcoming with information and they kept me up to date
Their property search was very comprehensive
thanks again to Yen Do and Rosie Moore

Real professionals

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Excellent professional service. Really don't pay enough for their excellent timeous service. Their service is what you'd expect and more, without any hassles. They really know what they're doing!

A very good experience,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I found our conveyancer Yen a pleasure to work with. Nothing was to much trouble. Communication was excellent, the whole experience has been very easy.

Highly recommend Ms Stephi Minuzzo's services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Ms Stephi Minuzzo handled the settlement professionally and efficiently. Thanks again for solving the payment problem on the settlement day!

Smooth and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was very helpful in ensuring that the property settlement process is smooth. Stephi and the Brisbane Conveyancing team were fantastic in addressing my queries. Communication was prompt and clearly documented. I highly recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing for property settlements. Cheers!

Helpful, professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We were extremely pleased with the service provided by Stephi Minuzzo and Brisbane Conveyancing. Stephi was thorough and professional, and answered any and all the questions we had along the way. She made the whole experience of buying an investment property very easy and enjoyable. I totally recommend this company and would use them time and time again.

Fantastic service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was outstanding. Fast replies, excellent communication and made the whole home buying experience significantly less stressful. Did an incredible job! Highly recommend her services. Thanks again!

The 2nd time I have used them. Helpful and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

They are very knowledgeable and helpful and the service they offer is precisely what we needed. This was from the beginning and end of service. Customer service from Brisbane Conveyancing was fantastic.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Andy, thank you for your kind words, it has been a pleasure to assist you and I am very pleased that you were happy with the service we provided! Thanks again, Amelie

1 of 16 pages