Extremely Professional and Great to Deal With

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

We recently sold our property and Courtney Paull was excellent to deal with. Courtney managed the entire process thoroughly and efficiently, which made it very easy and hassle free for us. We would happily recommend Courtney and Brisbane Conveyancing. Thank you.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Nathan, thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am so pleased to hear that your sale was hassle free and that Courtney managed the transaction efficiently for you. Thanks again, we look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Thank You Brisbane Conveyancing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

I recently purchased a property and Stephi Minuzzo was assigned as my paralegal. Stephi was diligent and prompt from start to finish. I would highly recommend Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing. Thanks Stephi, I will definately be back next time I buy or sell. Gina

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Gina, thank you for your kind words about the standout service Stephi provided you with on your purchase. Please do let us know when you need any other conveyancing work as it would be a pleasure to act for you again!

An Ease to do Business with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

From the start Brisbane Conveyancing was a pleasure to deal with and made the whole process easy and simply. Thanks for your help and would recommend to anyone buying or selling.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Mark, I am so pleased to hear that you found our firm to be a pleasure to deal with, conveyancing doesn't have to be stressful and it's great to hear that you found the process simple and easy!

House Settlement

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Second time I’ve used Brisbane conveyancing in relations to house settlements

Both times they have been outstanding in both communication and commitment to have either of them settled with the least amount of hassle and on time.

Highly regard and would use again for any further engagement.

Last Minute, Rushed and Skimmed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

I have used this company before and made the mistake of trying again thinking last time the frustrations were to do with that particular sale/purchase. No, it is actually the company or at least the conveyancer I was assigned to that is the problem.
I was exasperated from about week 1.5 on. Still am, 24 hours post-settlement when I should be feeling great, hence the review. The conveyancer's communication was basically "I need this from you" or a template letter telling me what to do which in some cases didn't even apply. I was never able to speak with my conveyancer during the process.
Things were done last minute. Eg. Some required documents were not obtained until on or after deadlines. I found out settlement was happening half hour before it was underway.
It took more than 24 hours after settlement to receive the proceeds, and a billed amount which is under dispute had already been taken from the proceeds. The final statement was sent twice with different amounts.
It was obvious my emails were not being read or were skim read. Eg instructions were not followed, several important pieces of information and requests were ignored and the other party never received a request which the conveyancer said she passed on to them.
I received defensive lengthy email reply about a search that was not undertaken implying I had not requested it, despite my email clearly requesting it.
I have been charged well above the basic fee for a pretty run of the mill sale/purchase, and overcharged around $500 under a vague description of "searches" which I did not request and they are not itemised. When I asked for an itemised breakdown I have had no reply.
My advice: Avoid Avoid Avoid. This is a business that has NOT been a pleasure to deal with at all. I certainly will not use them again.

Professional and prompt

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Stephi and the team from Brisbane Conveyancing have been very professional, prompt and friendly to deal with, all questions and issues were made clear and resolved quickly. We will deal again with Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing in the future
Chris S

Prompt liaison

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Overall very good, quick and easy settlement process for us for the purchase of our land, thanks to Stephi. Prompt liaison. We didn't have to do anything apart from sort out stamp duty forms. It was our first time purchasing property, therefore we had no idea on processes who does what etc. Saying that the only downfall would be that we felt our initial letter with recommendations (for example of getting a water meter reading and rates search) was generic rather than tailored to the purchase of land in a newly developed estate. Those searches cost us extra money and we found out after the fact that they aren't necessary for land purchases in newly developed estates.

Smooth Sailing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2018

Courtney and the team made the whole interstate settlement process very easy. They were readily available to answer questions and if not, they were prompt to answer emails or return my calls. Very happy! I would definitely employ their services again.

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Courtney and the other team members were professional and very thorough in what was a lengthy (and often tiring) settlement process.

They provided all the support I needed throughout and I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Happy client.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

I am very happy with the service and Courtney was very good and no fuss professionalism. I will use you again when my house sells soon I hope.

Professional Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Courtney and the team were very helpful, understand and patient when there were some issues to deal with.

The final outcome was positive and would be happy to recommend to others.

Happy overall, satisfactory unbiased service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Courtney and the team were approachable and easy to deal with. The price was great and the response times were super efficient.

Sometimes I had to ask for things to be explained and Courtney did a great job being patient with me.

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Vincent, thank you for review. I am so pleased to hear that Courtney was always happy to answer your questions, and kept you informed throughout your transaction. We always strive to keep convey... read more »

Very unprofessional

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Don't know why other people wrote positive reviews but to us, the lady who took our case was very unprofessional. The communication was terrible - we had to chase her up to answer our questions. We also didn't get inspection of records until after the settlement. It took them 25 days to do it, not as suggested 12 days. No explanation nor apology was offered. VERY POOR!

Comments
Brisbane Conveyancing Official

Hi Lily, I am so sorry that you have not been happy with the service that we have provided. Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing your experience to our attention. If you would be willing, ... read more »

Brisbane

Private message

Third time with BrisCon

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

This is the third time that I have used Brisbane Conveyancer's and I have also passed on a recommendation to a friend who is currently using their service. Hopefully that demonstrates my satisfaction.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
Private message

Worst Conveyancing experience ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

As soon as we payed the required deposit we had a gut feeling we had chosen the wrong one. It all went down hill from there. We felt we were doing all the running around and doing their job for them. There was a hiccup with settlement (our banks fault) and the other sides solicitor was not made aware that settlement had been rescheduled. This resulted in a very nasty settlement costing us over a thousand dollars more in fees from other side and legal advise offered from Brisbane Conveyancing (under a different name) at the cost of $55.00 per 10 minutes of advise. As in the other reviews, the advertised cost is not all inclusive, you will have many more search charges which are not guaranteed to be done in time for settlement. I would NOT recommend them.

Very professional, reliable and approachable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Courtney was fantastic and kept us informed the entire process of selling our house - everything went smoothly and we couldn’t be happier with the service provided.
We are using them again for our next home purchase and would recommend them to anyone.
No hidden costs and fees were exactly what was stated at time of engaging them.

They were fantastic!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I dealt with Yen who was absolutely fantastic, professional, informative and supportive through the whole process. This was my first home and Yen made it a dream!

Excellent customer service by Stephi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We appreciate all Stephi Minuzzo's help and guidance through our purchase. She has been very conscientious in keeping us informed through the whole process so we have known what to expect and when to expect it. Thanks again!

Stress Free Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing handled our settlement perfectly, with no major problems arising during the settlement process. All requirements were outlined at the start and all communication was quick and responsive.

Hassell Free Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We are both very happy with the services we received.
Stephi Minuzzo was how paralegal who was helpful and answered any question that I needed to know
Will use again