Brisbane

Private message

Third time with BrisCon

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 09, 2018

This is the third time that I have used Brisbane Conveyancer's and I have also passed on a recommendation to a friend who is currently using their service. Hopefully that demonstrates my satisfaction.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
Private message

Worst Conveyancing experience ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

As soon as we payed the required deposit we had a gut feeling we had chosen the wrong one. It all went down hill from there. We felt we were doing all the running around and doing their job for them. There was a hiccup with settlement (our banks fault) and the other sides solicitor was not made aware that settlement had been rescheduled. This resulted in a very nasty settlement costing us over a thousand dollars more in fees from other side and legal advise offered from Brisbane Conveyancing (under a different name) at the cost of $55.00 per 10 minutes of advise. As in the other reviews, the advertised cost is not all inclusive, you will have many more search charges which are not guaranteed to be done in time for settlement. I would NOT recommend them.

Very professional, reliable and approachable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

Courtney was fantastic and kept us informed the entire process of selling our house - everything went smoothly and we couldn’t be happier with the service provided.
We are using them again for our next home purchase and would recommend them to anyone.
No hidden costs and fees were exactly what was stated at time of engaging them.

They were fantastic!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I dealt with Yen who was absolutely fantastic, professional, informative and supportive through the whole process. This was my first home and Yen made it a dream!

Excellent customer service by Stephi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

We appreciate all Stephi Minuzzo's help and guidance through our purchase. She has been very conscientious in keeping us informed through the whole process so we have known what to expect and when to expect it. Thanks again!

Stress Free Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Stephi and the team at Brisbane Conveyancing handled our settlement perfectly, with no major problems arising during the settlement process. All requirements were outlined at the start and all communication was quick and responsive.

Hassell Free Conveyancing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

We are both very happy with the services we received.
Stephi Minuzzo was how paralegal who was helpful and answered any question that I needed to know
Will use again

Excellent service. Thanks.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Very happy with the service provide. Quick and professional response. We would highly recommend Brisbane Conveyancing. Will use again. Thanks.

Verified Customer

Excellent conveyancing company - good pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

My wife and I are located in Sydney and were selling a property in Brisbane. We needed an experienced local Queensland based conveyancer. I found no problems communicating with Brisbane Conveyancing. Their staff were all polite and responsive, especially our contact Stephi Minuzzo, with quick responses to emails and the ability to phone any time and have questions answered.
Highly recommend this company for conveyancing in Queensland.

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I received prompt response and very polite service. Efficient and reliable to deal with via phone and also via email.

Excellent service and reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

Stephi was wonderful amd helpful throughout the process. She made the process seem so easy and always kept us informed. The price is also reasonable. We would highly recommend Brisbane Conveyancing.

Great Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

This was my second purchase through Brisbane Conveyancing and first time dealing through Stephi Minuzzo. She was great to work with, keeping us informed and helping out with any difficulties that arose through the process. I would recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing going forwards, thanks!

Amazing outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2018

We had Stephi Minuzzo looking after our first property purchase and she made the whole experience easy and trouble free. She was very informative and kept us up to date with information every step of the way. Thanks so much Stephi highly recommend. Ashley Jolley

Perfect service with a reasonable price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 05, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo helped us to buy a property in dalby.
She was so quick in sending the details and so patient to answer all the questions. She is so friendly throughout our settlement process.We would like to thank stephi and we highly recommend Brisbane conveyancing for their service at reasonable price .

Excellent Service - Stephi Minuzzo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 04, 2018

This was our second time using Brisbane Conveyancing and dealing through Stephi Minuzzo. Both times Stephi was thorough, professional, prompt and meticulous in all our dealings. We would strongly recommend Brisbane Conveyancing and Stephi Minuzzo.

Verified Customer

Perfect, stress free experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo was amazing, as first time home buyers, we were delighted to have Stephi handle our conveyancing. Stephi made the complete process stress free. She was always courteous and happy to answer all of our questions at any time. Her guidance and support when dealing with the bank was fantastic as our experience with the bank was quite unpleasant. I would highly recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing and we will definitely use Brisbane Conveyancing again. Thank you Stephi.

Excellent Service & Communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Stephi Minuzzo's service was excellent. She responded promptly to requests and was always pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately, due to unforseen circumstances, the proposed property purchase couldn't proceed however that didn't alter Stephi's attitude towards providing a positive client experience. I will certainly return to Brisbane Conveyancing once another suitable property is located. Thanks Stephi and team!

A great experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2018

We found Stephi Minuzzo great to deal with and would recommend her highly. Stephi made our sale easy, despite some last minute changes and was very friendly and engaging.

Great service, great price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Stephi helped me for both the purchase and sale of our property - she was responsive, courteous and assisted with every question and request I had (even after settlement). Settlement went smoothly and on time in both instances. I would recommend Stephi and Brisbane Conveyancing to anyone buying or selling - it’s a great service for a great price.

excellent communication & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

Courtney Paull @ Brisbane Conveyancing organised my property transfer in December and I would just like to put in writing how happy I was the work that was done for me - communication was excellent and Courtney made me feel at ease with the whole property transfer process.

It had been a bit of a stressful time (divorce) but was made soo much easier to deal with because of how smoothly Courtney handled everything for me.

I highly recommend the services of Brisbane Conveyancing to those that required them and I would like to give special thanks to Courtney for her professionalism and the excellent customer service she gave me.

1 of 14 pages