Filter By:

This is perfect great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I have only just joined two weeks ago, recommend by my daughter. The customer service was excellent and explained the insurance perfectly.

Melbourne

Private message

I am happy with this service so far keep it up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

It is only a couple of weeks since I join this insurance company so far all good I hope it will stay good

it's smart!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Just started and hope all goes well. Have not require the road assistance yet and hope will not need to activate it too.

It's good ..

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

With you guys from a month.
Never used roadside.
Very less time with you guys so giving 4 star..maybe 5 star in future if everything goes right..

Very Nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

The purchase process is straightforward, it is simple and easy to walk through. I talked to the customer service team, and the were very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

Ive been with budget for 4 years and the assistance and services have been very successful to me i would recommend it

Insurance claim made

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I have been with them for three years. You guys provided a better deal so I decided to go with you

All gooda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2018

Was an easy and professional process. Flexible monthly payments and saved considerably from my last insurance premium. Thanks budget direct!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2018

I bought car and was looking for a quick and cheaper rate.
So I am happy that Budget exist for a us who cannot aford more

Awesome service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I'm a new customer that recently purchased a vehicle that required full comprehensive insurance. With no previous insurance history I was provided with a great insurance package for an unbeatable price and the process was so easy & painless. Would highly recommend.

Verified Customer

I had some confusion hence my call today

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I just joined myself and I'm thinking of swapping my roadside assist off racq to budget because you were so very helpful. I had one confusing thing were I received a email saying you were cancelling my policy then a txt saying my policy was fine I was so confused hense having to call but yall were fine in explaining how it all works. Like how by 1am you hadn't received my paperwork then by 10 ish you had so I was all processed. I'd like to ask for more info for roadside assist because we'll why not keep it all grouped in.

This is perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have been with Budget direct for almost a month now. It’s cheap and the website is easy to use.

Insurance claim made

Very helpful above and beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

First time customer still not understanding no claim bonus will ring and ask but the contact has been good have sent photos of vehicle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Easy application...low cost at no risk 10 out of 10 if you are not with budget direct you are driving with RISKY

awesome, easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I was only with budget insurance for two wks before I had a car accident, they made the whole claim process easy and they were fast and caring.made an awful experience bearable..

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Insurance claim made

Just don't bother. They do not wanna pay you. Better look for another company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I was 2 years with them. They did not wanna pay for my claim. Breached my privacy. So much unnecessary questions and extensive stress during claim process. Don't waste your time and money. Better look for another good company. They are as cheap as their name "Budget Direct"

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Home insurance 3 years. I had 2 phone because no option available on computer 4 living 27km out of town. Staff courteous.

Not good

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Applied over the phone for car insurance with Budget Direct. Long long telephone interview to garner a whole bunch of way too detailed personal information about me and my family. I was insuring a vehicle not applying for a government job. Not pleasant.

This is a cheaper company

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

This is my first time with Budget,price of insurance is better than the last company,but I am still waiting for paper work of my policy hope to see some soon.

Good deal

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Staff are friendy and helpful.The price is economic and the product is good. I saved around 40$ when compared from Youi.

1 of 184 pages

Can I choose my own repairer?

Michele asked on Aug 29, 2018

do you have boat insurance policy?

steve asked on Aug 05, 2018

Answer this

No boat insurance.

Not as far as I know Steve

So it appears from the reviews everyone is happy with the sales process at the beginning and unhappy with the process of making a claim and getting treated fairly. Is that about right or would you dispute that?

Stevel asked on Jul 17, 2018

Answer this

You got that right. Budget are very happy to take your money, as long as you don't claim. Then you are put under the the microscope.

it seems that all the 5 star reviews made on July 27th were from "customers" aka Budget Direct employees who only joined that same day and have made only 1 review. That's not suspicious is it. These reviews are obviously made up and should be removed! Budget Direct are in fact absolute crap and do not pay up when making a claim!!!

Absolutely right, they put all the money from paying customers into writing the PDS so it is impossible to claim.
they offer best lost baggage apparently, but if your bag is not on you when it is lost, its unattended not lost, so basically, unless you never lose your bag, you cannot make a claim.
Did you know a Hired taxi is a public place, yep, Budget redefine whatever they want to make sure you cannot claim.

See all 48 questions about Budget Direct Car Insurance