Verified Customer

Scope for customer interaction improvements

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Owner is personally involved in dealing with customers. There are pros and cons to this in terms of customer service. Otherwise, excellent value, good product balance and fair dealings.

East Victoria Park

• 1 answer

Verified Customer

Perfect service with cheapest possible deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

I have been using C mobile $9.90/mth Red plan for a couple of months now and I am really amazed by, well, everything. The transition from my previous provider to C-mobile went very smoothly without any loss in the time of connectivity. Few emails to sort everything out

Verified Customer

Wow! what an experince. Totally automated, never had to call anybody. Also first bill as expected. S

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 03, 2018

It was amazing service. Right from looking at the plan, the included package, to extras. I then got the sim card posted next day which I recieved in 3 days and activation without trouble online. Got the phone working that afternoon. Asked for voicemail to be disabled by email, and next day got a confirmation. Finally, when I got the first bill, I was comprehending some hidden costs etc. Wow! and its as per the package. I even called to clarify what all the breakup is all about. I felt I was talking to somebody who know me, without typical callcentre background noise.

It says good things don't last for ever but its important to try this service now! when it's really a great provider. Hope they keep it up and I am surely promoting it to my friends, hmm. haven't done a phone company for last 25 year when optus landline was first launched. :)

• 1 comment

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

My husband has this mobile service and is extremely happy with everything. A couple of times he has had to ring about a query and 99% of the time he has spoken to a man who was very helpful. Only this last time he had to ring he got on to a woman who wasn’t as knowledgeable as the man but overall he is very happy with the service, the price.

Comments
C Mobile Official

Hi. Thank you for your review! We love hearing that our customers are happy with the service we are providing. We just wanted to also let you know that we're currently expanding out customer servic... read more »

It is my pleasure - he doesn't use the computer much so decided that it was such a great service that I would put in an review on his behalf

Wonderful Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 02, 2018

Every interaction I have had with C Mobile has been really positive. I used to be a customer of theirs and was on the wrong plan, incurring many excessive fees because I was too lazy to change it - the customer service gentleman waived a good portion of the fees in good faith and gave me more suitable plan options.

I sent them an email inquiry recently and received a prompt, detailed and polite response.

I hope their business increases and that they’re doing well because their customer service model is really ideal & they really seem to put a lot of effort & pride into their work.

Not like the “call waiting” inter-departmental transfering, and tired old robotic recital of the customer service manual you get when speaking to other, larger phone companies.

Perth

• 3 helpful votes

Fantastic service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 01, 2018

I can't recommend Cmobile highly enough. My phone was recently stolen and they were fantastic throughout the whole ordeal. My replacement sim turned up extremely quickly and they quickly got me reconnected. It was reasuring talking to customer service where we could understand each other. I talked to the same guy for most transactions and we even got to the point where he remembered me!

The prices are amazing and I'm very happy with what I get for my money.

I am in Perth's outer suburbs in a known black spot. I am on the blue plan (Telstra nextwork) and the coverage has been fantastic. I can make and receive calls inside my house on most days where as neighbours have to go out the front to get reception.

Cmobile has exceeded my expectations.

Sydney

TOP VALUE EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Can't praise C Mobile enough. Coverage is tremendous and customer service is second to none. Leaves the big players in the dust. Highly recommend!

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Scum Rip off Merchants Avoid.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

This is meant to be a prepaid service yet i am straight away ripped off $12.95 for a application that was not approved due to a poor credit rating. why do you need a credit check for a prepaid service scum ripping of a pensioner. avoid this company they take your cash and dash. dont belive all the positive reviews i can guarantee you they are all written by c mobile themselves. now contacting consumer affairs

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
C Mobile Official

Hi, Due to the entirely false nature of your review, which we have detailed below, we have requested ProductReview remove this report. However while they are investigating our report, we'll addres... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

amazing: what you pay is what you get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

no contact.
i live in sydney and the cover is very good.
customer service is very good.
no hidden fees.

Kellyville

Private message

Top service provided and Australian based fluent English speaking customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I have not had a problem with coverage at any time. I have a prepaid plan which suits my exact needs. The customer service was very patient and I fully understood what I was getting. I had to ask several questions and at no time did their staff become frustrated with me (which I had previously experienced with a past provider).
I did not have to wait long to speak with them and it was obvious that they are Australian based.
I just wish that I had found them sooner

Great MVNO.......Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Very good service overall. Had a "blue" plan (Telstra), and service was consistently flawless (Maclean, NSW). Did have a bit of an issue with International call "billing" (though service and call quality were great), but their support worked quickly and efficiently to rectify any problems. Very good reputable company, giving great service, at a very cost effective rate

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Have only made the switch a few backs - totally painless, all working fine -fantastic customer service for any queries I had. Should have listened to my husband earlier when he told me to change! Have a great Christmas everyone.

Brisbane

Private message

I recommend C Mobile to all my friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

C Mobile is simply the best value for money. Any provider lives or dies at the point of customer service and theirs is excellent. 3 of my friends have changed over to C Mobile and removed the angst from their mobile experience.
*Value for money
*Simple direct monthly payments
*Excellent coverage
*Excellent customer service.... straight and honest locals.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Excellent Service. Competitive Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I was attracted by Cmobile's excellent value for money. When I wanted to change my payment method, they were prompt and helpful. My plan was postpaid, and I was not surprised by any hidden costs. I felt I wouldn't use my mobile much at the time, so a postpaid option would be best. This turned out to be correct, and I was only paying around $4 per month thanks to Cmobile's reasonable rates on SMS, calls and data. I only changed to another company because I decided I wanted to start using around 1 GB of data per month, and a postpaid plan was not the best option for this amount of data.

Private message

A great service, with excellent value, many thanks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Very good. Post paid. Absolutely. Very satisfied with the support, great help when required & the advice given is excellent. All the best & thanks for a great service.

Extremely satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I have been with C Mobile for at least 2 years and have no plans to move on. They accommodate my (lack of) data use, accommodate my husband's (lack of) phone use, and charge very little for their services. Speaking of services, I am always shocked when I call and the owner answers. Straight away. Amazing! Not only that, he seems to remember who I am, even though I rarely call! There have been only a couple of issues within my time with C Mobile and each was rectified with a quick phone call. In terms of coverage I think they're average (not great, not bad, just good), but coverage isn't a concern for me regardless. As long as C Mobile stay the same, I'm certainly sticking with them and not moving.

Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We've always been very happy with the personal attention we've received from Peter (since 2014). Using four (4) CMobile Red Plans without any problems.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I contacted C Mobile to enquire about their products & offers & was blown away by their great customer service & product knowledge.

Wyoming

Private message

Love the customer service and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Love the customer service and coverage. Been with most other carriers and found C and are by words better than the majors

1 of 3 pages

Hello Cmobile, do you have plans to make an cmobile app for google play and ios phones stuff like What you can do when logged into cmobile account view usage, data etc.?

Andy asked on Jun 10, 2018

Answer this

Hi Andy. Yes, we do have plans for a CMobile app and hope to have an app by the end of the year. When you login to MyCMobile, you can view your usage, view your current and previous bills, pay your bill and set up a direct debit. Please let us know if you have anymore questions and have a great day!

Fantastic i look forward to seeing it :D i may move to cmobile end of the year towards new year

Thanks for the quick response

we live at Burrum heads Queensland and are currently with Telstra and have a reasonable service, would your Blue Service suit this area please?

kalskustoms asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi there! You can view the coverage maps on our website here https://www.cmobile.com.au/blue-coverage-map/ and for Burrum Heads I am pleased to say it has full 4G network coverage for our Blue plans.

What are your post paid plans? What is coverage in Lota Queensland?

Le le asked on Dec 26, 2016

Answer this

Bad coverage unless you're near a mobile tower.

Lota Qld has full 4G network coverage on our C Blue plans. All our post paid plans can be found here www.cmobile.com.au/plans