Verified Customer

Fantastic phone provider. Brilliant service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

There were plenty of prepaid phone options all at great prices. Keeping existing number and swapping providers was very simple. Phone coverage was very good. Service from Peter (and other staff) was exceptional. They were only to happy to help and offer advice. You never had any phone queues and was always able to speak directly to someone. A very relaxed and friendly service. Would recommend to anyone.

Perth

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I am with the 4G mobile data only plan 3GB for $25/month. No issues with the service and the customer service is excellent. Would definitely recommend Cmobile to others.

Good phone operators

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

I don't use my phone often so prepaid sims work best for me. I was trying some different carriers and I tried with cmobile for 10 days but it wasn't working out for my purposes. Nothing against their services, but the amount of usage I was getting for the price wasn't so good. So I rang up to cancel my account (I didn't have to wait at all, directly to an operator) and the phone operator was legit the nicest operator I have ever come across. He was totally understanding. He didn't try to force me into another plan or anything. He understood the plan wasn't working out for me and immediately deactivated the account. I was so surprised he didn't try to haggle me into staying he just went "yep yep no worries" no questions asked. Call took less than 1 minute.

Private message

Such a brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Although we have limited coverage in our area, by using the Testra network we are getting the best coverage we can but the personalised service and great plans is what keeps us with c mobile. I highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Private message

Great service saving me money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I've just switched from Telstra to a comparable CMobile blue plan at half the cost. The service uses the same network and I haven't noticed any difference. A minor issue post setup was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. The whole churn took only a few days and was completely painless. I'm very impressed.

Melbourbe

Private message

Forget the rest cmobile are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Have been with cmobile for 6 months now. No drop outs on my blue plan & a welcome change from most other co who have sold out to profits overseas customer service

May 8th 2017 Update: No way... it cant be true

Customer service just like in the good old days. They called me to give me a better plan for less! That's worth telling people about. C Mobile kills the competition.

Shepparton

Private message

This is perfect can't live with out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

I don't no what some people are on about Cmobile is a awesome mobile provider they are so understanding about everything

April 21st 2017 Update: This is perfect

Awesome Customer service I'm on postpaid if you ever need a mobile provider I recommend Cmobile

May 6th 2017 Update: Perfect

C mobile is my 1# Telco I have never been with a telco as awesome as c mobile all we need now is for them to become a nbn provider as well

Excellent personal customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Agree with Zoe (Mar 14 2017) - genuine personal service by locals. They recently called me saying they wanted to move my blue 3G account for 4G, for less monthly fee and with more data and unlimited calls. I've been with many providers and none of them were as proactive as this mob.

I dont know what Yis (Jan 27 2017) is complaining about. I go camping regularly, and in most cases I got coverage except in the most remote places (hours of driving on unsealed road, byo water). I usually get reception in small country towns in Victoria and WA, and even outside Deloraine Tassie.

Private message

This is Perfect. Can't Live Without It. 5 Star Service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

I've been a C Mobile customer for a couple of years now and they certainly do provide amazing service! It's always fantastic to be able to pick up the phone and speak with an Aussie person straight away! They always provide great advice and being with them has SAVED me a lot of money! I have just moved across to their new 4G plan on the Telstra network, $24.90 for unlimited calls and text with 1GB data I think it's brilliant and great value for money - a very satisfied customer, thanks again C Mobile!

Kallangur

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2017

I have been a customer of C Mobile for over a year.
I originally set-up the account for our 15 yr old son.
We have recently upgraded the original plan and added another phone to the account.
I cannot recommend their service enough.
Great value plans and great service :)

WA

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

False Advertising!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

Was promised much by [name removed], the owner of CMobile but sadly he did not deliver.
I was on the blue plan which was falsely advertised on their website as having great network coverage. In reality this is not the case.
[name removed] buys wholesale networks from Telstra Wholesale and Vodafone but i sense they are giving him the bottom of the barrell.

My experiences consist of virtually zero coverage outside of a metro city. This is not just for calls, or texts but also vital internet needs.

Much much slower than the old dial up!!

Then i was switched to their red plan but although was slightly better, it was taking much time just connecting to websites that it was actually eating away at the data allowance. As a result, excessive data charges were applied to my account!!

Their website shows maps of so called coverage. This is false and should be reported to the ACCC.

This was causing me much distress for months!
I've since switched to a mainstream provider and am much happier with their proper 4G service.

No, i will not recommend CMobile.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

No sorries thanks just honesty.

C Mobile Official

Hi Yis, sorry to hear of your problems with our services. Our wholesale network access on Telstra (Blue plans) is the same as any other mobile service provider in Australia providing the Telstra ne... read more »

Load of bollox

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Flawless service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2016

I've been Cmobiling for a few years now and the Customer Service is always exemplary. Phone service is as reliable as it's possible with Telstra, except in some remote towns where there might be Telstra reception but no Cmobile service. That's the only downside I've found, and there's generally a workaround for that. I wish I could use Cmobile for my data as well, but I need full coverage. What a contrast, dealing with Cmobile and Telstra!

Geelong

• 2 questions
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

CMobile ? - absolutely tops !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Perhaps I'm luckier than some, inasmuch as the coverage I get is excellent.
But the Support is even better; and I recommend the company wholeheartedly.

WA

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Not impressed with their Vodafone coverage and performance!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

On a red plan and getting hardly any coverage where I am located which is a regional town. Calls dropping out and as for internet, well zilch! Not even one bar on the H+ symbol! Rubbish.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
C Mobile Official

Sorry to hear of your coverage issues. Our Red plan uses the Vodafone network and as such may not be the best for users in a regional town. Have you considered our Blue plans which use the Telstra ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Unreliable text messages

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2016

Talk service ok.

Every time i try and send txt message i get a notification it failed (90% of times). Try again, notificafion failed. Keep trying...failed.
Exactly the same thing happens to my partner who is on the same network.

Sometimes the recipient gets the message even though we are notified of a failure...embarrassing when they have received it 3 times even though you have had 3 fail notifications!!!

Moved to cmobile from slimtel who went in to receivership. Bad choice. Worst network experience ever.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
C Mobile Official

Hi Herb, Sorry to hear you're having problems with text messages. We are aware of a fault with the messaging platform on our host providers network that we have escalated to them and expect them to... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2016

Great Vodafone network coverage and excellent value for money, especially if you need an emergency phone. 5 Star customer service - no long periods of waiting on hold, no overseas call centre, and easy to contact in an emergency.

Perth, W.A.

• 8 comments
  • 25 answers
  • 12 helpful votes

C Red PAYG - Ideal for an emergency service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2016

Quick to set up, with help from the customer service to choose the right plan we were able to get a service which is just right as an emergency phone. Yes, each call and text costs but there is no monthly fee and the credit on the account lasts for a year.

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2016

Wonderful customer service. No buttons to press to get through a range of options. Just one person who follows through and sorts out any issues. I don't need any data for this phone and it was by far the best service available bar none.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2016

Friendly and helpful customer service, good coverage and fair price. Just what I needed for a six month stay in Australia. I have no experience with other Australian tele companies, so cannot really compare, but I can highly recommend Cmobile.

Best customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2016

Switched to Cmobile to get better coverage. The customer service is great- you speak to real people, in Australia, and they are so helpful. I got my family to switch over too. If only all companies were like C Mobile!

1 of 2 pages