Top service provided and Australian based fluent English speaking customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I have not had a problem with coverage at any time. I have a prepaid plan which suits my exact needs. The customer service was very patient and I fully understood what I was getting. I had to ask several questions and at no time did their staff become frustrated with me (which I had previously experienced with a past provider).
I did not have to wait long to speak with them and it was obvious that they are Australian based.
I just wish that I had found them sooner

Great MVNO.......Highly recommend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 27, 2017

Very good service overall. Had a "blue" plan (Telstra), and service was consistently flawless (Maclean, NSW). Did have a bit of an issue with International call "billing" (though service and call quality were great), but their support worked quickly and efficiently to rectify any problems. Very good reputable company, giving great service, at a very cost effective rate

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Changed over 6 months ago easy transition great to talk to an Aussie on the other end of the line good coverage.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Have only made the switch a few backs - totally painless, all working fine -fantastic customer service for any queries I had. Should have listened to my husband earlier when he told me to change! Have a great Christmas everyone.

I recommend C Mobile to all my friends.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

C Mobile is simply the best value for money. Any provider lives or dies at the point of customer service and theirs is excellent. 3 of my friends have changed over to C Mobile and removed the angst from their mobile experience.
*Value for money
*Simple direct monthly payments
*Excellent coverage
*Excellent customer service.... straight and honest locals.

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Excellent Service. Competitive Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

I was attracted by Cmobile's excellent value for money. When I wanted to change my payment method, they were prompt and helpful. My plan was postpaid, and I was not surprised by any hidden costs. I felt I wouldn't use my mobile much at the time, so a postpaid option would be best. This turned out to be correct, and I was only paying around $4 per month thanks to Cmobile's reasonable rates on SMS, calls and data. I only changed to another company because I decided I wanted to start using around 1 GB of data per month, and a postpaid plan was not the best option for this amount of data.

A great service, with excellent value, many thanks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Very good. Post paid. Absolutely. Very satisfied with the support, great help when required & the advice given is excellent. All the best & thanks for a great service.

Extremely satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2017

I have been with C Mobile for at least 2 years and have no plans to move on. They accommodate my (lack of) data use, accommodate my husband's (lack of) phone use, and charge very little for their services. Speaking of services, I am always shocked when I call and the owner answers. Straight away. Amazing! Not only that, he seems to remember who I am, even though I rarely call! There have been only a couple of issues within my time with C Mobile and each was rectified with a quick phone call. In terms of coverage I think they're average (not great, not bad, just good), but coverage isn't a concern for me regardless. As long as C Mobile stay the same, I'm certainly sticking with them and not moving.

• 1 helpful vote

Personal Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2017

We've always been very happy with the personal attention we've received from Peter (since 2014). Using four (4) CMobile Red Plans without any problems.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

I contacted C Mobile to enquire about their products & offers & was blown away by their great customer service & product knowledge.

Wyoming

Private message

Love the customer service and coverage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2017

Love the customer service and coverage. Been with most other carriers and found C and are by words better than the majors

• 11 helpful votes

Amazing Value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

My mother-in-law hardly uses her mobile and finding a reliable and low cost provider was not easy...until we stumbled upon C Mobile. What a great team C Mobile is. They are friendly, polite and helpful, endeavouring to help you save money and get great coverage appropriate for your own individual needs.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Fantastic phone provider. Brilliant service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

There were plenty of prepaid phone options all at great prices. Keeping existing number and swapping providers was very simple. Phone coverage was very good. Service from Peter (and other staff) was exceptional. They were only to happy to help and offer advice. You never had any phone queues and was always able to speak directly to someone. A very relaxed and friendly service. Would recommend to anyone.

Perth

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2017

I am with the 4G mobile data only plan 3GB for $25/month. No issues with the service and the customer service is excellent. Would definitely recommend Cmobile to others.

Good phone operators

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2017

I don't use my phone often so prepaid sims work best for me. I was trying some different carriers and I tried with cmobile for 10 days but it wasn't working out for my purposes. Nothing against their services, but the amount of usage I was getting for the price wasn't so good. So I rang up to cancel my account (I didn't have to wait at all, directly to an operator) and the phone operator was legit the nicest operator I have ever come across. He was totally understanding. He didn't try to force me into another plan or anything. He understood the plan wasn't working out for me and immediately deactivated the account. I was so surprised he didn't try to haggle me into staying he just went "yep yep no worries" no questions asked. Call took less than 1 minute.

Private message

Such a brilliant service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2017

Although we have limited coverage in our area, by using the Testra network we are getting the best coverage we can but the personalised service and great plans is what keeps us with c mobile. I highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Private message

Great service saving me money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2017

I've just switched from Telstra to a comparable CMobile blue plan at half the cost. The service uses the same network and I haven't noticed any difference. A minor issue post setup was dealt with quickly and in a friendly manner. The whole churn took only a few days and was completely painless. I'm very impressed.

Melbourbe

Private message

Forget the rest cmobile are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 27, 2017

Have been with cmobile for 6 months now. No drop outs on my blue plan & a welcome change from most other co who have sold out to profits overseas customer service

May 8th 2017 Update: No way... it cant be true

Customer service just like in the good old days. They called me to give me a better plan for less! That's worth telling people about. C Mobile kills the competition.

Shepparton

• 12 helpful votes
Private message

This is perfect can't live with out

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 24, 2017

C Mobile is one of the best Mobile providers around they have the best customer service the staff at Cmobile are very helpful 100% Australian call centre

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Excellent personal customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2017

Agree with Zoe (Mar 14 2017) - genuine personal service by locals. They recently called me saying they wanted to move my blue 3G account for 4G, for less monthly fee and with more data and unlimited calls. I've been with many providers and none of them were as proactive as this mob.

I dont know what Yis (Jan 27 2017) is complaining about. I go camping regularly, and in most cases I got coverage except in the most remote places (hours of driving on unsealed road, byo water). I usually get reception in small country towns in Victoria and WA, and even outside Deloraine Tassie.

1 of 3 pages