Condition of product on arrival

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Disappointed but after sale customer service provided to my case was prompt and very satisfactory.
They provided credit refund for my purchase.

Worst place to buy things

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I bought a watch for my husband and I’m leaving Australia soon, but before I make sure that the shipment was 2/5 business day, that’s what the website says.
But it is not like that, I’m going overseas and not come back, and I’m not going to received my parcel.
I called catch and they said they can not cancel my order as well, so I lost my money for their fault.
So irresponsible website.
Never use it anymore.
Not good at all.
No respect with customers.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I have only used catch once but i love it and am addicted, shopping is fast and item was as described.

So far I have been very happy with Catch , the promptness of delivery and the products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

It was simple to find the items that I wanted. Eventually on checking daily the price drop was acceptable to me . The previous item is n prefect car ndition. I hope my latest purchase will also be the same

Private message

Terrible experience with online purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

I ordered an item online and paid immediately. After 15 days waiting and no communication or item I called the store. They didn't even have the item in stock!! They also admitted they have a technical problems and don't receive all emails! (I see other reviewers who have experienced this). They had not taken any action to get in touch with me to advise me of this and refund me, and had not responded to any emails. I can only presume they were going to keep my payment. Just another big company who doesn't care about the customer and wants to make $$. Still waiting for my refund.

Sydney

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Terrible experience for first purchase

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Purchased s9 plus 256gb.. until unless I followed it up.. there was no news from there side. After 6 days and followup they said we don't have stock. So I have to cancel the order. Atleast they should have a sense to inform the customer as soon as order is confirmed. It was pathetic experience for me to have a first order on catch.com.au.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hi Ershad, we are sorry to hear about your experience! Stock count errors like these are very rare and if they occur, we always email customers to let them know that there has been a mistake. We... read more »

Verified Customer

Excellent site. Great deals and legit products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Easy as to peruse the site and loads of variety to choose from with great prices and deals daily with quality products backing that up. WHAT more could you want from a shopping site... Strongly recommend to everyone.

Comments
Catch Official

Thanks, Danni!
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for shopping with Catch.

Excellent Product, excellent service and excellent after sale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Highly satisfied with products that I bought. I had one issue with one product which was dealt with with the highest professionalism by Catch. I have used many times before and will continue to use in the future.

Comments
Catch Official

Hi Rod, we are pleased to hear this.
You will never be disappointed with our customer service as well as product quality.
Thank you for choosing Catch!

Melbourne

Catch dont package their deliveries in plain boxes so $300 gift ruined

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Very unhappy. Ordered a $289 Razor electric scooter for my son. This was delivered by Oz Post and left without a signature on my doorstep (not Catch fault) however Catch did not package the item - it was delivered in the Razor box showing exactly what the item was. So my son's Christmas gift has been ruined as it was seen. When l contacted catch they didn't even read the email correctly and said to send back a damaged item - umm that wasn't my complaint - then when they read it properly then said they would pass feedback - again not good enough. They then said its Razor who dont do plain packaging - again not my issue as l brought from them and not Razor so Catch should put the item in a plain box. They offered that l could sent it back for a refund - no l need a gift for my son - then offered $15 - nope not good enough when you have ruined a $300 gift. DISGRACEFUL SERVICE

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

User friendly! Great bargains all over this site!!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Did the majority of my Christmas shopping from here, and am very happy with price, quality and selections. Big brand names at a fraction of the retail price.. how wouldn't be happy

Comments
Catch Official

Hey, thanks for sharing with us!
Our team is working really hard this Christmas season to provide amazing deals so we are glad to hear this.
Have a lovely holiday season.

Why can I not pick my delivery method?

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

No idea if it’s coming before Christmas due to no allowance for delivery method, I’ll try to email you guys for delivery .

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

CHARGED ME MORE FOR AN EXCHANGE THAN THE SHIPPING!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I bought sketcher shoes and they did not fit me well and all I wanted was an exchange and they charged me $9 for the return postage which was OUTRAGEOUS! Why are they even charging for returns and why for an exchange. For compensation they did give me back my shipping cost but still I ended up paying $3 more than what I initially paid for. I don’t object the shipping cost but any kind of payment for an exchange is ridiculous! Who pays more for just an exchange? I needed my shoes so I had to put up with it but for sure I am not buying from that store ever again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hi, we are sorry to hear this. We always recommend customers to go through size charts which are uploaded with every footwear and clothing item to avoid any size related issues later on. If you ev... read more »

Adelaide

• 6 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 31 helpful votes

Best online shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have been using Catch for a few years and have never had a problem, shipping is fast and a fantastic range of products at great prices.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience with us here. We really appreciate it.

Since writing the review, I have had a problem using a discount voucher with an order, I contacted Catch by email also Facebook and nothing has been done to fix the problem.

Staff are Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Cannot fault Catch best online store I have come across!
The staff are amazing they go above and beyond to help in anyway possible.

Comments
Catch Official

Thank you, Kadam!

Customer service is extremely important to us. We can assure you that you will always be satisfied with us. Thanks for shopping with Catch.

absolutely wonderful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

very satisfied with the whole system and range of products to choose from. The site is really easy to navigate. not sure what the quality is of the product until I get it but I hope it is as wonderful as the site.

Comments
Catch Official

Hi Cassy, thank you for writing this review. We are 100% sure you will love the product/s you ordered. We cannot wait to hear your feedback.

Thanks for shopping with us and hope to have you back soon!

• 8 helpful votes

Great site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Catch has to be one of the best online buying sites. Good selection and if an item gets purchased & is out of stock, is lost in the mail by Aus Post etc a refund was given. Well done Catch!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hey, thanks for writing this review.
We do go above & beyond to assist our customers in every situation. Thank you for sharing this and for being one of our loyal customers.
Happy shopping!

Best Site Ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I love Catch. It's so easy to find things and they usually have exactly what you're looking for, for an amazing price. I've made many orders and I've loved all of my products. Will definitely continue using!!

Comments
Catch Official

Hi Meegan, that's great to know.
This is exactly what we strive to hear from our customers. If there is ever anything you need or require assistance with, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you!

Tarrawanna

Private message

Catch is the best of them all

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

the website is amazimg and user friendly, a great range of product at the best prices and the staff are the greatest to deal with, they really do go out their way to help

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hi, thanks for your amazing feedback!

We work really hard to provide exceptional customer service so we are really pleased to hear this. Thank you for shopping with Catch.

• 3 comments
  • 9 helpful votes

Always a good choice!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Great prices and accurate delivery. I am always happy with my purchases!

The only thing I could ask for is free delivery from a certain amount, that would be great! (now only possible if you belong to club catch)

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Hey, thanks for the feedback!

Here at Catch, we're always looking for ways to improve. This recommendation will surely be passed on to the management. Thank you once again for being one of our loyal customers.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

So easy and quick to post

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I love catch of the day. They have a wide range of products at affordable prices. The quality of the products i have purchased over the years have been nothing short of amazing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Catch Official

Thanks, Kriss. We're so glad to hear this.
Happy shopping!

1 of 176 pages

Hello i would like to ask the quality of the furniture you are selling i would like to know the quality of a sofa bed raging 189 aud? thank you have a good day

Mj 27 asked on Nov 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi, most furniture items are sold on Catch through our marketplace platform. Check the sellers name on the sofa bed that you are intending to buy and give us a call at 1300 222 824 and our support team will be able to assist you. Thanks!

Is there still problem with Afterpay on catch? As I have been trying to make a order but is will not give me Afterpay as a option. Is the a limit on how much you have to spend or is it just not working. Thanks

Josh asked on Nov 26, 2018

Answer this

Wouldn't know mate, after pay is the devil I just use PayPal and cry hahah

Hi Josh, for afterpay, maximum spend limit is $1000. It will not show up on our app. You will need to use a computer or a mobile browser. If you need any further information, don't hesitate to give us a call at 1300 222 824

Does an Aust sim card come with the phone on a 90 day plan?

Lyn11 asked on Nov 26, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, if you are referring to Catch Connect plans, they are only sim card plans without a phone. For more information call our team at 1300 222 825. Thank you!

See all 201 questions about Catch (Catch Of The Day)