Better condition than I expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I was a little concerned that the phone might be pretty badly scratched or have screen imperfections. However, the phone is in really good condition. Screen is perfect. Worked perfectly out of the box. I liked the 6 month warranty too. From Markbriz

Bought 5 phones all great and working good as new

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

The store offers great warranty and quality phones, very fast shipping and very good customer service .thanks ebay id:arshish26 ..

Superfast and as described!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Phone arrived literally the next day, and was as described. Perfect transaction.
If you are looking for an alternative to he expense of a brand new phone, and are worried about buying second hand, a refurbished model from Certified Tech Direct is a great and safe option.
Ebay user toni-lee-ben

Wow! Great value for rmoney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Arrived in excellent condition - excellent service! Thanks so much! Delivery was quick and efficient! We will use you guys again!

Great Seller! Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Paid $269.99 for a near new phone. Very happy, seller sent me my phone very quickly. Cannot express how happy i am. Review left by ebay ID: Jacobjacada

A professional outfit

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

This was our first purchase from Certified Tech Direct on ebay. The pricing was competitive and the delivery and communication excellent. It was clear that we were dealing with a professional outfit with a real concern for customer satisfaction and follow-up.

Customer Satisfaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Advertised really accurate.
Shipping was phenomenally fast.
Price was awesome plus the 6 month warranty makes it worth buying fast.

Shipping was fast

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Price was very nice and competitive
Shipping was quick and reasonable charge
Satisfied with the service and overall product.
Yew

The purchase was awesome and got shipped at lightning speed.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The purchase was totally worth it, the price was very competitive. The item was received the very next morning making it a lightning speed delivery.
Ebay id: gopkumr

Galaxy Tab S2 Review.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Tablet is in good condition for a used item. Screen has no scratches and the device charged and works perfectly. The order was promptly shipped and we were kept advised of progress.

Emerald QLD Australia

Very HAPPY buyer

Every promise was met.
Price was competitive and better still, the phone was exactly as described and the delivery was very prompt.
Thanks you guys

As I said, Very Happy customer.

Excellent service,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Excellent company to deal with,accurate description of all products realtime shipping details, dispatched quickly, arrived promptly, packaged well. Very pleased with my
ebay purchase (cocko 3377)

Phenomenal delivery and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

I ordered my new iPhone 6 at around midday on a Wednesday and received it on Thursday afternoon! I couldn’t believe the speed of delivery and despite my product being described as “great condition” it looks the same quality as a brand new phone! Couldn’t be happier, would definitely buy again :)

Nataszia

Good phone, good price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

A pleasure to deal with this company. Phone was as advertised, posted fast and the price was good. Would buy from them again. 595ivan

The real deal

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Easily the best price I could find anywhere with extremely fast postage! The product is in amazing condition and functions perfectly. I will not hesitate to recommend CTD to my mates that need a new phone.
Ebay User ID: stienway05

Perfect for teens!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Very happy with my purchase. Had to buy a replacement phone for my teenager. Good price and very fast delivery.

Excellent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Brilliant customer service, fastest delivery and products in excellent condition. Warranty gives you a peace of mind. Great job CTD. I rarely trust online sellers, but I found them worthy of trust. keep it up Team CTD. wagepeace123.

Check.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

The product arrived quick smart, which was impressive. However, the wrong charger was sent, a USB type not generic to the product. After a chat on the website, the correct USB-C charger was dispatched, which I received the next day.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Looks like new, so excited!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Great price plus a code coupon special as well, they got here in a few days, both look new, just got them & set up, so can't say about service. 6 mnth exchange warranty.

Ballarat

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Excellent Refurbished Product & Fast Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

The iPhone 6s was described as refurbished and in fair condition. It was fully disclosed that the Touch ID was not working, but that was not a problem to me.
The phone I received was in as-new condition with excellent packaging and with all accessories included, and was delivered very quickly by courier with no postage cost. I couldn't be happier.
Thankyou.