Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Amazing service and extremely quick shipping, great support too when needed. I highly recommend this seller to any buyer .

Product was bang on!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Product was exactly what we wanted, very fast delivery and i will definitely buy off this seller again and recommend to others
User: macca030307

Excellent store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Product as advertised , great price , prompt dispatch . A pleasure to do business with , will shop here again for certain- micjacobsoz

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

The product is in fair good condition and working perfectly fine. The communication by the seller is excellent and delivery of the phone is express quick!!

Really good quality and fast shipping too !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Really good quality and fast shipping too !! Really good quality and fast shipping too !! Really good quality and fast shipping too !!

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Excellent seller with super fast posting with great refurbished tablet delivered next day. Considering I am in country Tasmania this is very unusual from sellers.Price was very good and their communication about product, warranty and refund options was appreciated.

Highly recommend this seller

ttrlala

I love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

My reconditioned iPad Air 2 works perfectly, doesn't freeze, tiny scratches only you can hardly see. It came within a few days! I'd recommend to anyone.

Nearly 3 months with no Item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I was going to hold off on a negative review but this is just ridiculous.
Purchased S7 Edge Excellent condition, price was good, bought somewhere mid April expecting it May at least. it's June now.
Not in a hurry to receive it anymore because the point of buying this was for a special event in May which is long expired.
I'm getting regular checkup emails saying they are investigating but since there are no specific explanation as to what has happened and what's being done, I've come to a conclusion that they're not really doing anything to fix the problem, or if they know what the problem is to begin with.
I was told by the courier company 2 weeks ago it 'should arrive Thurs or Friday at the latest' had someone stay home for the whole day including myself on the next day for nothing.
Yes I understand that courier may be to blame but maybe this wouldn't be happening if you chose a premium servicing company.
Whatever the case, the fact is that I've had a poor experience, full stop. I will not be boycotting(unless they handle the rest of this poorly) but I will not come back or recommend.

iPhone purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

This is the 4th product I have purchased and they have always produced the goods and always at a great price. We live in a remote town and it only took less than a week to get the goods. These products are always spot on and never had any troubles. Will definitely promote to family and friends. Thanks again!!!

Newcastle

Verified Customer

Very fast delivery, as new condition iPhone.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I bought my iPhone7 through eBay and the delivery time was incredibly fast. Normally you wait for a week if you don't pay for Express Post but CTD makes it FREE and really fast.

Phone looking great. It looks like brand new. I wish they also send earphones with the phone.

Won't hesitate to deal with them again. A+

Excellent product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I was very happy with my purchase and getting next day delivery was an extra bonus! Would definitely recommend to others and would happily purchase items from this company again.

Great device, well looked after

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

Shop prices were great, phone in great condition. Overall, best purchase I've made on a phone. Would recomend to anyone looking for a great deal

Ballarat

• 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

I love my new phone from tech direct!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

Certified Tech Direct is such a good tech store, they are very competitive and they give me a good working in order phone!!! They sent my phone free express shipping which was amazing!!! My iPhone 7 Plus is fantastic I love it. I recommend buying from certified tech direct!!! They are fantastic.

No longer sceptical

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 06, 2018

I was a little apprehensive about buying a refurbished iPhone but will recommend CTD to friends in the future. The phone was exactly as described and I just couldn't believe how fast it was shipped to me.I really happy all round with the communication, after sales service offers and the quality of the product provided at a lower price than I could find elsewhere. Not very often that you find really great products and services these days but CTD are doing everything right from my perspective.

Great Service and Great Product Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

I purchased a recon. iPhone 6s at 12.30pm on Monday and it was delivered on Tuesday morning. The communication was excellent, advising me of every step in the purchase and delivery process. The product condition was excellent and "as new". It was beautifully clean and polished and a pleasure to use. The warranty conditions seem to be much better that others. This is the best eBay seller that I have dealt with and would have no hesitation in purchasing from them again. 100%

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Refund for broken phone 2 weeks late

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

It has now been 2 weeks since the dud phone I purchased and returned arrived back at the company. I have contacted tech direct several times regarding the refund that was due on the 16th of May. Still no response to emails nor a refund. Do not bother with this company. They are not trustworthy or professional! Many other much better companies providing a far superior service, correspondence and products. Buy elsewhere!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Much better than I expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

After viewing various websites and what they had to offer I was pleasantly surprised to find this particular site.
A good price, good quality and excellent backup with quick delivery.

Soo quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

I purchased a iPhone and the fast delivery time was amazing especially as we live in the country. Very happy with the great service.

Verified Customer

Great (just don't buy a 1st gen Pixel)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

I bought a Pixel XL (32GB) in excellent condition and was really happy with the phone. Well, for about a week until the phone started bootlooping & I just could not get it to boot properly. This was especially annoying since my previous phone suffered the same fate just before I bought the Pixel.
I contacted CTD and they were very helpful in providing a return label and eventually a refund of the defective device. I am very thankful for the warranty process and glad I didn't unlock the bootloader (disappointing that this will void the warranty) or buy a case for the phone.
After experiencing this issue with the phone I have discovered that it is a common problem with the device (search pixel xl bootloop) and won't be buying another Nexus/Pixel for a while. eBay user ID: p4r4n01d42

Better than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I bought a second hand Sony Z5 Compact and was pleasantly surprised by the prompt delivery and the condition of the phone. I will defiantly recommend your company to others.

1 of 54 pages