Wellington NZ

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

23 days and no working phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Appaling servicer. Faulty phone sent from Australia to NZ. I sent it to repairer. Repairer says he told CTD to replace phone. I have no replacement phone. NO communications. I have asked TradeMe NZ to delist them

Comments
Certified Tech Direct Official

Hi Cuttsy, We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have sent your replacement and your tracking shows it has been delivered today. We do our best to sort any issues as soon as possible and we... read more »

Sorry but that is utter nonsense. You totally ignored me for over a week and did nothing to sort my issues. VERY POOR PERFORMANCE. I did not have a clue where my new phone was. I have it now but... read more »

Great phone Great service and really nice people to deal with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

I purchased a phone from this company on Ebay and then had dealings on their Live Chat, their site is very easy to navigate, they have an extensive range of products with very reasonable prices, the staff members that I chatted with were very helpful and seemed eager to please, the phone that I purchased was in excellent condition and works just as expected, I have no problem recommending them to one and all.

September 7th 2018 Update: A follow up to my review.

As we are all aware, accidents happen and there is very little we can do to stop them, however......Certified Tech Direct have restored my faith in on-line purchasing, Some how, they managed to send me the wrong phone, no doubt a simple handling error in the pick and pack department, when I bought the error to their attention they went out of their way to ensure that I got the correct item and was not inconvenienced in any way, I now have my phone, a 128GB Google Pixel XL, the phone is in excellent condition and works like a charm, I have no hesitation recommending this company to one and all.

SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE at CTD.

Great Refurbished iPhone 6S

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Price was on par with other retailers, but I appreciated the warranty that came with the product, and it was helpful to choose the condition of the phone. Received the phone promptly and as described, in packaging with all components in place. Would definitely buy from these guys again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Yes, everything went well on the transaction. The battery wasn't working well but they repaired and returned.
It ws smooth as well. Now i have mobile working and i am loving it.

LOVE my new iPhone 6S!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I've been after a new iPhone for a while now but I couldn't fathom purchasing one full price, so I asked around and some of my coworkers suggested that I check out eBay for a refurbished one. I'd never bought anything from eBay and was quite hesitant to do so, but it seemed like a good deal and the reviews for CTD were pretty remarkable! The process for purchasing the phone was very simple and straightforward, and it arrived the day they promised it would! The only issue that I had was the battery being at 80% capacity (this is not good - means you have to charge it at least twice a day). I didn't want to return the phone because other than the battery life, I loved it! So I asked CTD if they would refund the $39 I spent at my local Apple store to replace the battery, and they said yes! The refund took about a week to reach my account, and now I have an amazing new iPhone with a 100% battery capacity and I am really happy with it! Would definitely recommend CTD to anyone looking for a legitimate refurbished iPhone. Thanks for your amazing service and prompt delivery!
mado_1276

Almost like new, works perfectly

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Tech Direct did a great job and I would definitely use them again. Pricing for the phone was highly competitive, Delivery was very fast and bet the scheduled delivery date. The phone is close to perfect though it does have a reasonably deep 10mm scratch on the screen (though it is a refurbished phone).

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Wow!! I can highly recommend it. The quality is way better than my expectations! Fast, affordable and reliable. What else could I ask?
It is environmentally friendly as well. I love the concept. I love the product I bought. Thanks

Melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 4 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Great quality refurbished iPhone 6S plus

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

The product was delivered within 2 days. I chose the excellent condition and was not disappointed. So far so good.
Purchased via EBay (ID: gags101au)

this phone was cleaner and better than I expected, I love it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

I found the prices to be reasonable to the market prices,I was anxious waiting for delivery as it was 3 days late, aust post I presume, Over all I am very happy with the whole experience and would recommend CTD to every body , well done ,good job, cheers, ps invoice No 200030791.

Cabramatta

• 2 answers

Verified Customer

What a RELIEF! Better than Fair for Real!! With Gifts too!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

From the moment of unboxing is relief/gratitude at 1st sight to CTD's real buyer's value for a Fair condition phone is as conveyed in the ad -my phone was fully functional genuine brand/model with a beautiful screen just visible faint drop marks like slightly chipped dotted spicks & specks on all corners/outer shell, this time I'm not a victim to a phoney product as I was (looking at the ad still it was kind of a guess and tell for me -if I could only see what CTD really meant at the time) also it came with inclusive gifts custom for my phone-wow- CTD shows a relative pic, unlike other sellers who have a collection of pics to show which is more or less of to mislead the class of range -its rather tricky of them.
The free express delivery of the phone was next day received -excellent!
The Faulty Good's Return policy: 1) in 7days a full refund (plus or minus P&H) for if buyer is not 100% satisfied guaranteed - that's safe&sound, 2) in 30days eBay's Guaranteed the return of the product for a refund still applies (plus P&H) -that's you will still be heard of, and 3) in the 6mths Warranty for either a similar replacement or a repair which covers the full functionality levels but it just does not cover the issues with external breakage/water damaged of the phone (plus P&H) -finally you will not be left unheard of.
The only DOWNFALL is the in doubtful P&H charges to the buyer and at the expense of the buyer and co-incidentally the million dollar question is what then if its faulty just after 6 mths? - other then that what more could you have asked for!
As with communication its professional courtesy conduct by policy -replies are short & simple. Last but yet least is it was the best price offered with CERTIFIES on eBay after long weeks of in searching mode. That's what you call 'Fair and Square' -a laugh out loud deal! You know what? I'm for certain they can do even better than that!

Awesome product and service !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Received my iPhone 6s gold 16g in only 2 days !
Perfect product, genuine and great conditions.
Will buy again from you in the future.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

OMG I so made the right choice here!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

I ordered my item and got it within 24 hours. They contacted me every step of the way to let me know how it was going I could have asked for more. When the item an ipad4 arrived it was as new so happy 100percent great experience. Thank you

Cairns North

Excellent phone! - Pixel XL 128Gb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Their price was the best on eBay and the express free delivary was 3 business days (ordered thursday morning and it arrived on monday). I got the "great" condition and the phone is like new, only one tiny mark on the bottom left corner. Couldn't be more happy with my purchase. Thanks guys :)

eBay ID: pendulum05

My Daughter Loves Her Phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

I purchased a refurbished phone for my teenage daughter after seeing the overwhelmingly positive reviews for CTD. It felt like a risk-free purchase due to the 6 month warranty. The phone looks brand new, functions like brand new and arrived in less than two days. Oh, and it was so much cheaper than normal retail. There doesn't seem to be a downside! (lalapunshion)

APPLE S7

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I purchased a refurbished phone and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. WHY did I buy a refurbished phone?
The price off cause .
Buy a brand new one or a refurbished one for halve the price. Its a no brainer for me and the Daughter bought a phone off C.T. D. played up in the first month .They fixed the problem no question asked .
So they get my business' and if anything going to go wrong I have confidence it will be fixed

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

Fast postage came next day
Accurate description excellent condition just like new
Will recommend to family and friends
Great price

Perfect and on time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

I purchased a refurbished phone and it arrived on time and in perfect condition. I am very happy with my purchase.

Great fast and reliable!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Great price, fast shipping, works really well couldn’t be happier! I’ll definitely be ordering again from these guys and will look here before paying full price in the retail shops.

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Price was a lot cheaper than the local shop, it arrived in about 4 working days. Everything went well. Thanks

Private message

I am so happy with my iPad mini! I hope to use it a lot so when I upgrade I will be an expert!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2018

Very competitive price! I couldn't afford as a pensioner to spend too much. So I am very happy to have found you..
The six months warranty will be sufficient should there be any problem and the delivery was very fast.

1 of 58 pages