Fantastic Value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

3rd time purchasing from Certified Tech Direct. Easy to deal with. Good phone stock. Hubby goes through many phones. These are perfect for him. We love a good phone at cheaper prices.

Verified Customer

Perfect! Cheaper then getting my iPhone repaired!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I recently bought a used iPhone 7 from Certified Tech Direct. I really liked the way they graded their phones it was really helpful and guaranteed I got exactly what I was after. There was a great range of sizes and colours available allowing me to get precisely the phone I wanted. It was cheaper for me to get a used iPhone off Certified Tech Direct then to send mine back to apple and get it repaired. So happy with my purchase and am glad I found this place for all my future purchases.

Great phones and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I purchased a Samsung S7 from CTD on eBay and had a fantastic experience. The phone I received was in great condition and shipping was next day. Would use CTD again.

eBay id: julwang

Express postage (overnight to a country area) and item even better than expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

Very easy to find what I was looking for
Great price
Item was described as "fair" but it was in great condition with only a few marks on the screen
Super happy, would buy from these guys again

Repeat customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2018

As my daughter has a bad habit of losing her phones i've had to replace them and the only place i purchase phones is at Certified Tech Direct.

Great value, great customer service and also a very helpful after sales support.

Thanks again

Verified Customer

Great to deal with reliable company who are true to their word.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

CTD have been really good to deal with. Have purchased numerous phones from this company for family. When I have had issues, they have promptly facilitated a return and replacement and rectified issues.Great products at a good price.
Trust is crucial for online retailers, and they have earnt their high ratings.
rsrowlands

Great online store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Great range of products and plenty of stock. Lowest prices and good deals. Have bought two phones from CTD now and very happy with the purchase plus they are easy to contact and talk too. Fast shipping!
kbombe

Great Service ! Fast Postage ! Awesome Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Store was simple to navigate!
Excellent range one products !
Quality second to none !
Fast and reliable service
Exceptional postage

Verified Customer

5 phones purchased from CTD over the last 2 years and couldn't be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 25, 2018

I have now purchased 5 iPhones for my family from CTD. All have been as described "excellent" quality, and couldn't be faulted. I did have an issue with one in the warranty period which CTD took back without question and supplied a replacement that actually had a higher GB than that purchased. Can't fault CTD for preowned iPhones. Adam4007 will be back.

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

It was very easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted. The range of products was impressive especially with an up to date choice of phones to buy from. The phone is in perfect condition and I am very satisfied.

Awesome service, product exactly what I wanted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

Very satisfied customer product arrived within 24 hours, it was exactly what was pictured and works great. Thank you very much

Perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

3rd time ordering from this Business, the business is prompt and professional and orders are processed quickly. paid on a sunday, sent on a monday received on a tuesday. The condition of the phone ordered was Excellent condition and that was the iphone SE 64GB. The Grading of the phones are spot on to what you will RECEIVE, it looks brand new SERIOUSLY and worth buying from a business that stands behind their products. You also receive a 6 month Warranty (unless otherwise stated) which in most cases other business do not offer on refurbished items. All phones sold in most cases are Australian stock which gives peace of mind ensuring they will work on Australian band frequencies. That's just another reason to purchase from this business. I would definitely recommend.

Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Phone arrived very quickly, functions perfectly, no complaints. Would definitely recommend. Much cheaper than buying brand new and the quality is just as good.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fine product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Purchased on ebay. Fast, easy purchase process. Item arrived quickly, and performs as indicated. Would recommend Certified Tech Direct

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 28, 2018

Very good products and service and great delivery times. Happy to recommend to friends and family due to the great prices and range.

First experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

I am a happy "old" customer who has discovered that good service still do exist these days. I would definitively recommend.

Perfect, beautiful phone!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

Easy store to locate items required with a wide range of products available and differing qualities as desired. As for my Galaxy S7, it is perfect in appearance and condition and even matches my current telco (not that it matters) can't wait to get to know it fully. Many thanks CTD - legends!

Efficient delivery and product met expectation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

The phone was in excellent condition- as it was advertised. And the delivery was very efficient. Which was what we needed as the phone it was replacing was dying.

Great experience - No Improvements Needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Bought a Pixel XL in excellent condition.
Product shipped and arrived quickly.
Phone was boxed in CTD box. Charger, headphones and (thankfully) even the Sim removal tool.

Phone in excellent condition as described and works perfectly. Battery seems better than my previous same phone.

No complaints, would recommend to anyone.

Wellington NZ

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
  • 1 answer
Private message

23 days and no working phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Appaling servicer. Faulty phone sent from Australia to NZ. I sent it to repairer. Repairer says he told CTD to replace phone. I have no replacement phone. NO communications. I have asked TradeMe NZ to delist them

Comments
Certified Tech Direct Official

Hi Cuttsy, We apologise for any inconvenience caused. We have sent your replacement and your tracking shows it has been delivered today. We do our best to sort any issues as soon as possible and we... read more »

Sorry but that is utter nonsense. You totally ignored me for over a week and did nothing to sort my issues. VERY POOR PERFORMANCE. I did not have a clue where my new phone was. I have it now but... read more »

1 of 59 pages