Filter By:

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Very slow speeds

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

We signed up for 50/20 plan on FTTN with Click after being let down by Dodo. Speed just after setup and for a couple of days were good. Then kept getting slower and slower even to the point that we could not view Netflix at all. Speeds 10/5 during peak. Slower than ADSL2. Usual cop outs with technicians quoting from scripts. Went to TPG on 100/50 plan. Average speed 92/47 even during peak.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. We wish you all the best.
Regards,

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Highly recommend click broadband, my modem came within 2 days, NBN technician installed everything in less than a week. Speeds suit my needs. Follow up calls are great, they keep you informed along the way do you know exactly where everything is at. Service and price are excellent

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank You Emma for your great feedback.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

just connected - replacing a mobile internet service. Looking very good so far, great service from t

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

good so far, speed test at this time of day (mid day) is up to expectations. Will be interested to see how it holds up.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Oliver for your great feedback :)

Launceston

• 10 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 56 helpful votes

Good service. Speeds we're good. Now they are worse than ADSL @ times

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Customer service is very good. However at the beginning my speed was great. No issues, until about close to 3 months in. Then i experienced speeds around 10-15mb/s during peak on a 50/20 plan. At times it could even be as low as 5mb/s. After numerous complaints, I decided to depart Click after not receiving the speeds i paid for. I am based in Tasmania and not sure if the issues just exist here or Aussie wide, but whilst the relationship has been good, I don't think Click's service is no longer for me.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi smok, Thanks for your feedback. We take your feedback seriously and we will work closely with our carriers to improve and provide the best broadband experience to our customers. Thank you once a... read more »

Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

Amazing connection, extremely helpful customer support, had a self caused modem issue and they assisted me in fixing it and resetting my internet connections back to working order

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Guthers for your great review :) We hope you enjoy our service and if there are areas that you believe can be improved please do let us know.

Best regards,

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

Had a very reliable connection with no noticeable difference during busy periods And the customer service has been consistently better then anyone I've ever dealt with, almost instant replies and very helpful! A+++
(Was helped by jhelly on this occasion and had one prior conversation with someone else and they were both awesome)
Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Ben for your great review :) There is always room for improvement so please do not hesitate to give us suggestions. We hope you enjoy our service!

Best regards,

Gold Coast

• 5 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Good service, SUPER slow speeds

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 02, 2018

We have FTTP and a 50/20 plan and speeds have never been above 10/3, and at night and weekends it is almost unusable. The service and set up was good and fast, just a shame the speeds are not even close to what they advertise. Will be changing to a company that can deliver what they promise ASAP.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Krecha, We apologise for the speed issue that you are experiencing and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Can you please advise your accoun... read more »

Hi, account 40295790. Have run tracert with cat6 direct to NTD. Ping google servers and a few others. Have just changed from another ISP on a 100/40 plan and was always within 15% of max speeds. On... read more »

Click has since replied and fixed our super slow speeds. To their credit it was a fast reply and fixed straight away. I would give 5 stars but cant seem be able to edit the original post. Just a sh... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Very bad peak speeds - -< 10Mbps on 100/40 plan. Support helpful.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Extremely low speeds during peak times. Paying for a 100/40 FTTP (fibre to premise) connection and receiving 7Mbps - 15Mbps quite often during peak times. Have received a full refund.

Staff have been good to talk to and provided good technical support, but they just don't have enough bandwidth purchased to provide consistent speeds during peak times in Toowoomba area at least.

If evening speed is not important to you, this could be a decent option for you, but it was difficult to even load youtube videos, streaming services etc.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Good price and customer service, adsl speeds on fttp

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

Went from Optus NBN which had great speeds but high price and the worst customer service I've ever dealt with to an unknown based on productreview ratings. The price is the cheapest around I think, and the customer service team were very helpful in getting setup, which was quick and effortless. But the speed. Paying for 50mbps, getting 4-6mbps, even now, 9.30 at night. It makes Netflix pretty well unusable, and the whole family has been yelling at me as to why the internet is bad all of a sudden. Considering we've had full fibre to the premises for 5 years with no prior issues, I could not recommend this provider. Will be changing asap.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Paul. We apologise for the speed drop and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Is there a suitable time for us to call you so our team can get some more information?

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service and fast turnaround

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Angel assisted me in the set up of my NBN account. The transition from my former provider to Click Broadband was seamless and I was connected within 24 hours. I've been connected for about 1 week and have found speeds to be satisfactory and there haven't been any drop outs or slow periods in peak time.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

NBN Installation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

From initial application to fully working service was around one week. Click service was first class and they kept me fully informed as to service provision by NBN and ensuring everything was working to my satisfaction. A great service culture.

Connection to NBN made easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Jeremy assisted in every way from initial enquiry to contracting and then with a technical issue. Couldn't be happier with how it all went. Congratulations to all the team.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

my connection is NBN, because I am in a greenfield site, my manager Jeremy work really hard try to organize the installation from NBN side, they make a couple of calls regularly to track down the progress and update to the customer, he is the most dignified customer service person with all focus on customer satisfaction. He is also really responsive on customer enquiry, I will keep in touch with him in the future event for sure.

Satisfactory assistance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

NBN. Jeremy, who is my account manager was polite, very helpful and considerate. He did his best to relay my concern to the management without bias. He attended to my concerns with care and enthusiasm. However, I was not quite pleased with one representative named Jelly because I was just updating my information and case but she was so sharp and she sounded annoyed while talking to me. She wouldn't even let me speak and kept talking without asking what I needed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Janine. We apologise for your experience with one of our Customer Representatives. We will investigate into this matter and work to improve our Customer Service. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

If you're looking to switch your ISP, Click Broadband has been very easy with no glitches. Roland was very helpful with the forms and all my start up questions. He made my switch go smoothly.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Paula for your great feedback :)

Fast easy setup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

Great fast easy connection when others had to wait months we were connected in weeks.Great communication.Modem arrived in 3 days installed in 2 weeks couldn't be happier.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

We are even happier when our customers are happy with our service! Thank you for your great review!

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So cheap great value!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

I have an nbn setup which was super easy to do all on my own! I had a one issue when I put the chord in the wrong spot and a quick phone call had it sorted within literally 2min.
My connection is always strong and quick and I love in semi rural nsw

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you Bella for your great feedback :)

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

I was really happy with the service and the clarity of explanation provided by Jeremy. I was having trouble getting a connection set up for my address as it cannot be located. Turns out that i needed to have it registered with nbn co. Out of all the other internet providers i called, Click broadband, specifically Jeremy, was the only one who explained the issue in detail and even offered to fix it for me. Now it is all sorted and i am just waiting for a technician appointment. Will definitely recommend to others.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much for your great feedback & recommendation Matthew. Hope you enjoy our service!

Super quick installation!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I got the connection done in one day and the modem delivered in 2 days. All preset plug and play. Super happy!

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

I’m impressed! Good quality service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Quality service was exceptional. I signed up yesterday 26/07/2018 then next day I’ve already connected. IT supports was very helpful and very friendly.

1 of 2 pages