Filter By:

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Unable to provide decent connection speeds.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

I had been with click for 5 months paying for 50mbps download speeds. After 3 weeks the speed dropped to around 5mbps (2.6-6.4mbsp) during peak periods. I talking to tech support multiple times with no results and had no helpful response from there management team despite multiple attempts over four months.
It was a slow painful experience dealing with Click.
I would not recommend them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Dear Customer, I am sorry to hear about this problem and apologise for the issue you're experiencing. At Click Broadband we value our customers and always want to see them happy with the service w... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi There, We aim to solve all issues in the shortest time possible but we have not been able to locate your account with us. Please kindly reply to our private message with your details so we can ... read more »

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Very Very Slow Internet .. disconnected alot ... same crap answers

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Bad: Internet is very very very very slow and drops out a lot. Same old answer daily restart your modem. Very painful
we have to use our 4g on our phones alot.
The cheap price means crap connection i think.

Good: customer service people are very nice to talk to even though nothing happens expect please restart your modem every day and the same old crap saying we will look into it with no feed back at all.

I need to change soon cant deal with this anymore.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Dear Wayne,
We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We'll escalate your case to our support team and try to resolve it ASAP. We'll get in contact with you soon.

Click Broadband Official

Dear Wayne, We have tried to look you up on our system, but unfortunately, we have not been able to find you yet. We have sent a private message where you can exchange your account details so th... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi Wayne, We value our customers and we aim to solve all issues in the shortest time possible. However, we have not been able to locate your account with us. Please kindly reply to our private mes... read more »

• 1 answer
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Speed was very low initially, but resolved.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Not happy with the speed over evening as I have paid for NBN50 initially, however after a few calls the speed issue is now resolved.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks again Johnson for your review.

Regards, Click Team.

Connection Type: ADSL/ADSL2+

nice staff. perfect service :-)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Im pretty sure im gonna use the service again if possible!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi There! Thanks for your review! You are most welcome to contact us if you have any enquiries and we will do our best to assist you at all times. Regards, Click Team P.S. Let us know if you'd like... read more »

Sydney

• 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Amazing customer service, superbly happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I was after a low budget NBN provider with no-contract options and good customer service. Well, found it, look no further.

The on-boarding process was handled exceptionally well. So good in fact that I wondered how they do that. I did my research and decided to sign up. Contacted Click via Chat. The person on the chat asked me whether I would prefer to do this over the phone and I happily agreed. Seconds later my phone rang.

Same person I was chatting with was now talking to me and told me that he would be "my personal contact point through the entire onboarding process" - and I of course thought yeah right, that's going to happen. But low and behold, next time I called the number I was given, that very person answered the phone AND remembered me by name AND told me that he just saw that my connection was ready for the next step and that he was about to call me. He asked me to wait a little bit longer and he would call me within the next few hours (and I again thought yeah right ...). But, yes, he called, gave me the info I needed to get online and that was it.

I had some evening congestion issues at night to begin with. I collected the information for some time and then contacted support via their chat web site. I admit, I needed to contact them three times, but each time I told them the issues was not urgent. After the third time I was a bit firmer and was told I would be called back by a senior technician (another yeah right moment of course). But a little later the phone rang, and I was speaking to an incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and patient senior engineer who was able to make some changes right while I was on the phone. And, believe it or not, he called me a few hours later to follow up and to assure me that I could contact him again if the problem was not resolved. So, you can see, I cannot rave enough about their customer service.

Of course to do the proper social media thing I could get all huffy and puffy about how unacceptable it was that I had the problem in the first place and that I had to chat three times to get anywhere and how important my time is and how disrespectful a company that wastes my time is and call this the worst experience of my life and how everybody should avoid them. But that could not be further from the truth. The truth is, this has been an incredibly positive experience. I hated the fact I had to change ISPs because of the NBN and I dreaded the process of switching. Based on past experiences I was sure things would take ages to get connected and teething problems to get ironed out. None of that happened, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thank you very much indeed for your excellent feedback and we appreciate all the time & patience you gave us! Nevertheless, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to cont... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Not getting 12megabits.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I have experienced a few drop outs whilst streaming. I have checked the nbn download/ upload speeds on a couple of sites and am lucky to get 6Mb on a 12Mb plan.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Nicholas,

We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated your case and will do our best to resolve it ASAP. Our Support Team will get in contact with you soon.

Thank you.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Nicholas! Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great performance but very poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Very poor service. Took 3 days to setup the account with many phone calls required. On day when service was due to start there was no connection. 3 days later after many calls once again I was able to gain service.
Technical support could not make service work. With trial and error I found the correct settings to get the connection to work. No dropouts or speed problems though.
I dread having a problem and having to contact their support again.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Anthony,

We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced but thank you for letting us know. We'll investigate this matter and improve our support team's service.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Anthony, Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

My comment in the above review about no dropouts or speed problems has turned out to be wrong. I am now suffering extremely slow speeds down to as low as 304kbps. On numerous occasions it has been ... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Evening speed not so reliable

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

I have intermittent speed issues with the service. Evening speeds have dropped below the advertised minimum evening speed on several occasions

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Michael,

We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated this case and will try and resolve this issue ASAP. Our Customer Service Team will get in contact with you soon.

Click Broadband Official

Hi Michael, Our team tried to contact you via phone, SMS and email but we haven't heard from you so just want to check if you've received our messages. If you'd like us to call again, please provi... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Dear Michael, Thank you very much for your patience & assistance! We have now solved this issue and we hope you continue to enjoy our services. If you need any help with anything else, please don... read more »

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Speed not what is expected.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have a 50 mbps plan. Normally the speed is ok. But in the evenings I do not get even 1 mbps at times.
At other times the speed I get is around 7-20mbps

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Anuj,
Thanks for your feedback. We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing and we have escalated your case. Our team will get in contact with you soon.

Click Team

Well, never got to hear back from your team. When can I expect the call?

Hi Anuj!

I just checked with the team, they tried calling on 27th and 3rd but there was no answer, can you give me a nominated time for us to call?

Connection Type: I don't know

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Sometimes at night the connection a bit slow when I watched netflix and I had to wait like 5 minutes

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Chella!

Thank you for your feedback! We'll escalate this issue to tech support and see if we can resolve this.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great service and low price on plans

I can only praise Click's customer service. The good:
1. They are easy to reach, without any ridiculous waiting times in their call centre.
2. The staff follows up any matter by calling you or texting to update when there is a development.
3. They are happy to provide credit if there is any delay with activation or (in my case) with delivery of equipment. No questions asked or making it difficult.
4. The price is among the cheapest with their special offers; you can get the modem slightly cheaper on your own but still very reasonably priced from Click.

Really the only issue I could see is the speed not being fully up to its potential - I have the NBN100 plan, but my speeds are ~80/40 at the moment. That being said, there are many factors outside of ISP that may be affecting the speeds and the technical staff did help me fix some initial problems in 2 days after I was getting only 30/10.

Well done Click!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Dimitri, Thank you very much for your great feedback & rating! We apologise again for the speed issue you experienced earlier and your understanding is very much appreciated! Please do not hesi... read more »

Click NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

So far so good. Great speed. Seems to be reliable but I’ve only been connected for 2 weeks so we’ll see how things go moving forward.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Sally for your feedback! We'll do our best to provide our customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Bad speeds

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

I have a 100mbit line. Some evenings I am lucky to get 25! Other providers have been faster at my house.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing and we have escalated your case. our team will get in contact with you soon.

Easy and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

Have found them to be very easy to deal with. They have delivered on every promise amd contact me when there is an issue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Melissa for your great feedback & rating :)

Brisbane

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Unhelpful staff

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

After researching I decided Click offered everything I needed and it appeared to be a reliable service. I contacted them to get connected but was told I would have to pay an NBN connection fee of $300. I told the person that the NBN was already connected into the premesis and no further work would be required. The staff member spoken to argued that this was not the case and no matter what I said I could not convince her otherwise, she expressed no willingness to recheck her records. I realised from this that if I agreed and followed through with Click I may never see my money again even when they saw the connection was in the premesis. I went to my second choice provide and am now connected through the existing NBN point with no NBN connection fee.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi David, Thanks for taking time to leave your feedback, can you please provide us with your correct contact details as we couldn’t locate you (you can message us directly) so we can investigate t... read more »

I suspect that was the case but I couldn’t understand why the staff member wasn’t prepared to check the information out for an error and offer to get back to me when I clearly told her the building... read more »

Click Broadband Official

Hi David, thanks for your reply. We have sent you a private message, please see if you can reply to the message with your details so we can carry out investigation. We apologise for the experience ... read more »

Numurkah

• 1 review

Well priced

3 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

helpful when joining, however premium speed connection is still slow with drop outs during peak times. Customer service aren’t very helpful with tech support.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Julia, Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the speed issue you're experiencing. We've escalated this issue and our team tried to contact you but haven't been able to reach you. Can yo... read more »

I tried to return the call but the number didn’t take my call, there was no message left for me to make contact. I have a newborn and a 3 year old, I don’t have a good time, you just need to call more than twice. Thanks

Click Broadband Official

Thanks for informing us Julia. We'll request the team to call again. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Perfect help even by e-Mail exchange

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very helpful even by e-Mail exchange to fix my problem. Absolutely outstanding service from support team.
They are interested to make there customers happy.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Absolutely - having happy customers is essential! Thanks for your great review Fiedel!

Sydney

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very good service, my speed was slow so I called and spoke to JM and Nick and they did their best, in just 2 days they fixed the problem. I have been with MyRepublic for one year and never saw such service. Definitely choose this company, you will be happy. Just one negative thing is that Click won't give you a free modem like other providers.

Check my review about MyRepublic.

Thank you JM & Nick for your help.
Sharif

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Sharif! Thanks for your great review! Message passed to JM & Nick with appreciation!

Toowoomba

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

GOOD + BETTER + BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After being rammed by my last provider It was a pleasure to deal with Click and Jeremy He had my new connection up and running in 18 hours from my first contact The promised 100 / 40 download is currently delivering 92 / 32 amazing and at this point affordable They do offer a VOIP service which I chose not to use. I am really happy with these guys and would highly recommended them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Carlos for your GOOD + GREAT + EXCELLENT review!!

On the 50nbn plan $56 per month fibre to the nod

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I have been with Iinet for 12 1/2 years however I found over the last 2 years there support has been terrible. Wanting to go on the nbn however not wanting to go on a contract I had to try click. Which I have found to be excellent. Jeremy was fantastic and Ben in support was also the same.
The service is what I want from an isp, hands down the best I have come across in a long while. I brought my own modem as I wanted a particular chip set in it. The speeds I’m getting are 45/25 which I really am so happy with. If they can keep this service up other isps should watch out.
To be honest I really can’t fault them. Keep up the good work guys.
Btw after I signed up Iinet came back with some great offer of one month free internet plus a modem, however I want the service at the front end not when I’m already leaving.
Great work guys at Click you are putting the rest to shame.
Phil Scarborough Perth

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Welcome on board and thank you very much Phil for your excellent review! We will do our best and continue to provide quality service and support to our customers :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

1 of 5 pages