Filter By:

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Very good service, my speed was slow so I called and spoke to JM and Nick and they did their best, in just 2 days they fixed the problem. I have been with MyRepublic for one year and never saw such service. Definitely choose this company, you will be happy. Just one negative thing is that Click won't give you a free modem like other providers.

Check my review about MyRepublic.

Thank you JM & Nick for your help.
Sharif

Toowoomba

• 3 helpful votes

GOOD + BETTER + BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

After being rammed by my last provider It was a pleasure to deal with Click and Jeremy He had my new connection up and running in 18 hours from my first contact The promised 100 / 40 download is currently delivering 92 / 32 amazing and at this point affordable They do offer a VOIP service which I chose not to use. I am really happy with these guys and would highly recommended them.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Carlos for your GOOD + GREAT + EXCELLENT review!!

On the 50nbn plan $56 per month fibre to the nod

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I have been with Iinet for 12 1/2 years however I found over the last 2 years there support has been terrible. Wanting to go on the nbn however not wanting to go on a contract I had to try click. Which I have found to be excellent. Jeremy was fantastic and Ben in support was also the same.
The service is what I want from an isp, hands down the best I have come across in a long while. I brought my own modem as I wanted a particular chip set in it. The speeds I’m getting are 45/25 which I really am so happy with. If they can keep this service up other isps should watch out.
To be honest I really can’t fault them. Keep up the good work guys.
Btw after I signed up Iinet came back with some great offer of one month free internet plus a modem, however I want the service at the front end not when I’m already leaving.
Great work guys at Click you are putting the rest to shame.
Phil Scarborough Perth

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Welcome on board and thank you very much Phil for your excellent review! We will do our best and continue to provide quality service and support to our customers :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

A very rude customer service.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

I experienced a very rude customer service, trying to blame me for the fault that they made. I’m very disappointed in their staff.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jay P,

We could not locate your account or call record with our customer service, please kindly provide more details so we can look into this matter. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Most competitive Price I've found out there, excellent speed and reliability.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Reliable Connection and only took a few hours to switch over from my other provider (myrepublic). Very competetive price and new customers get a discount for first 6 months, an ever better deal.

They also give you a static IP address unlike my other provider, making all the difference in some applications like twitch streaming.

I am on the 100mbs NBN plan with speeds around 80mbs/37mbs. About the same from my old plan with my republic

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for spending time to write us this excellent review!

So far so great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

JM and the team have been faultless in setting up and delivering the service. Provided advice when sought and no issues with connection all at the best price I could find for a month to month contract in Darwin. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending ClickBB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for recommending us and thanks for your great review!

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Very Easy to set up, only 1 short drop out. very happy with this service! I would definitely highly recommend.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks Garrett for your great feedback :)

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

good rating

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

its a great service only problem I've had is had to reset my modem 3 time now it could be my modem or could be the service but any ways if it my modem I've would have liked a modem from Click as free modem or a rental I didn't like to buy one as had a modem already but would like to have a chance getting one at a low cost. If I didn't have a modem would have to buy one but other services offer a rental of give one for free.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Woolley!

Thanks for your feedback. Can please provide us with your CRN (via private message) and we'll contact you ASAP to see how we can assist you with the modem issue.

Click Team

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Friendly, helpful staff and prompt connection.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The connection has been reliable, and was set up as detailed and within the specified time frame.
Communication with the company has been a breeze, with friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to explain the process and offer support.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Emily!

Thank you for your great review and welcome to Click Broadband!

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

All great from Click Broadband! Keep it up guys!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

The click broadband team connected me in less than 24hrs, helped me set up my old modem. And they have the best price in town. Keep it up!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Thanks for your great review!! We'll do our best in any way we can :)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

Connected within a day. Tech support first class. Was worried about speeds at first but getting consistent speeds. Very happy with CB.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi KT!

Thank you very much for your excellent feedback!

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Cant fault it, great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2018

We just switched over from ADSL 1 to NBN. We had to decide which provider to go with. First up, Click Broadband was cheaper, they offered a great special deal and fast speeds. We got connected the day they said we would and it was easy to set up. Customer service was great too. Overall we are very happy with Clickbroadband. Would recommend to others!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi!

Thanks for taking time to give us such a great feedback! Another thanks for recommending us :)

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Speed and connection is not very stable

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

For my 50m plan, sometimes there is no data down or up loading, sometimes the speed is very slow. I tried turning on and off, but no improvement.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Yi!

Thanks for your rating. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing unstable connection with us. Our support team will contact you ASAP to assist with the issue.

Excellent customer service team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Everything is A good, from getting connected to getting online. Speed is very good as well.
keep it up click!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Ben!

Thank you very much for your great review :)

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Ripped Off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Take a moment prior to committing to CLICK
I Changed to Click for better monthly pricing. Ended up costing me more, because I had to purchase one of their own modems - My own modem is not locked to the previous provider, but it still wasn't compatible with Click. There's the catch!... offer a great monthly discount, then get the money back by having to purchase their equipment.....Ha!
Apparently it takes 27 days to port a phone number from one NBN provider to another....Huh?
I was told I had to start on the NBN50 plan, then once connected, upgrade to the NBN100. Over the next 3 weeks I requested (3 times) the status on the upgrade and Voip service, only found out FINALLY, that I cannot upgrade my NBN as my line speed is apparently max'd at 48-52Mbps.... REALLY?! I don't think so! I was on 100Mbps with my last provider; in fact we sometimes received higher speeds, as the NBN box is directly outside our house.
So now, I still have no phone, I am sitting on slower internet speed and it's cost me MORE overall than my last provider.....

Not happy jan!!!

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about the issues you are experiencing with our service. If you can kindly provide us with your CRN/account number, we will have your case escalated to our support team for a resolution ASAP.

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fast and engage contact by Click!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

We ar glad that we pick Click as our provider to Internet! we will tell others about our good experince.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Martin!

Thanks for your great feedback & recommendation!

The Entrance North

• 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Good and Reliable Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

I would well recommend Click BB as everything is explained in simple terms.Reliable, straight forward. Questions they answer, happily,
First time,every time.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Kerry!

Thank you for your great feedback! We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service :)

Click Team

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far so good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Slight hiccup upon sign up but they went out of their way to rectify this for me. The connection was super quick. They advised it would take 1-5 days but I got an email with my account details today and I'm now connected with a pretty good speed.

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Fern!

Your feedbacks are greatly appreciated. Please do not hesitate to contact us immediately if there are any issues and thank you for your great feedback.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

The connection was quick. The staff are very patient and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The connection was done in one day, the speed is very fast. The staff was very patient and helpful. I am very happy with my choice so far

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Joey,

Thank you so much for your great feedback and we're happy to know that you're happy with us!

Fast effective delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I subscribe for click broadband because it's cheap fast and easy deployment within 2 hours I have my internet up in working at reasonable price thank you. I hope the promo price will continue

Comments
Click Broadband Official

Hi Jojo,
We are happy to offer you a good and reliable service, thanks for providing your feedback. Regards,

1 of 5 pages