A very happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Christie and Quyen were an absolute pleasure to deal with, from start to finish on the recent purchase of our first home. They were very quick to respond to a myriad of questions thrown at them, no matter how silly the questions were, so patiently, and with extreme proficiency, thus helping us feel at ease. Furthermore, they kept us in the loop at every stage of our purchase. All we had to do was fill a few forms and they took care of the rest. If professional conveyancing is what you need, we couldn't recommend Conveyonline enough. Thank you guys, keep doing what you're doing.

Erskineville, NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Verified Customer

Great service once again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2018

Thanks ConveyOnline for another easy conveyancing operation. You kept us well informed at all times and everything went off without a hitch.

Great communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

If you are very busy and can access email easily at work I found Conveyonline the way to go. Did not have to any meetings and most documents were able to be filled scanned and returned. When I had a few questions that would have been a long email the team picked up the phone and helped me through it. Well done team

Professional and Prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Conveyonline has been awesome. This is the second time that I have used them and they have handled everything thrown at them. Their communication was great and if ever I had a question they answered it promptly. Would recommend them for sure!

Excellent and quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

I couldn’t fault conveyonline!!! They provided clear instructions, fast communication and were happy to talk through any details at any time

Great Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

Everything handled quickly and efficiently and all questions answered. I was recommended to ConveyOnline and would gladly pass that on to anyone else in the future.

Prompt and efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Free review of a contract on a prospective purchase with quality advice and prompt quote all delivered within 36 hours. Will definitely use when I proceed with the next property acquisition. Highly recommended.

Fast & Efficient Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

The team of Christie, Quyen, and Sandra, were very fast and efficient and knowledgeable regarding the conveyance of my home, and I would recommend their service's to anyone-Thank you team...Aaron Ward

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

Christie and Quyen were amazing, friendly, efficient and extremely helpful; responded to queries quickly and kept me in the loop throughout the entire process...highly recommend

Easy and Smooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Had a very easy and smooth settlement. Was provided with good advice and were prompt. It was a really a pleasure to work with Christie and her team.

Exceptionally helpful. Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I highly recommend the team at Convey on line , they went above and beyond the call of duty. I was really impressed. They were professional proficient and every thing went smoothly. I would use them again and I definitely recommend them. Great value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

I was a bit hesitant to go with an online conveyancer but they were amazing! I was a first home buyer and was totally confused about the process but Christie and her ladies were amazing.

Amy advice: send documents using express post, even if you live locally. It will save you headache.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent conveyancers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Christie and Quyen were a pleasure to work with, and very helpful with every hurdle that the banks or other side threw up with our purchase. Highly recommend

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Conveyonline Team has been very helpful with our first home buying process. We had a very smooth and easy experience with no surprises. Thank you!

would recommend their services

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I found conveyonline to be very efficient and professional, always one step ahead making the process of buying a house in a differnent state so easy.

Great communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Christie, Quyen and team have been absolutely superb throughout the settlement process. We faced a number of curve balls and all were addressed in a professional manner. Communication was straightforward and timely throughout the transaction. Very happy to recommend Christie and her team.

Verified Customer

Extremely professional, cost-effective and punctual

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

We have been doing business with ConveyOnline over the duration of six months while we were looking for a unit in Sydney. Over this time, they have inspected six (!) different contracts for us; spend a few hours with us on the phone, guided us through the settlement process and completed the transaction for the unit which we liked.

On inspection, I can attest that we have received from ConveyOnline more than forty different emails with advice. The total costs including all of the contract inspections, settlement and ended up around $1800.

For comparison, on my other property transaction with another (conventional) solicitor, I paid $2100 for one contract inspection and 15 min face-to-face/phone time.

I note that ConveyOnline promises inspecting every contract within two business day. In reality, we have been receiving advice on every of our contracts within one business day. They always returned our calls within one hour.

On one instance, ConveyOnline has pointed out to us a small clause in a 63-page contract which changed our perception of the property dramatically from "we-happy-to-exchange-contracts-within-an-hour" to "absolute-no". On reflection, I can confirm that this saved us from a financial error.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Thanks to Convey Online for making my home purchase a positive and stress free process. Their professionalism and quick responses were a blessing. I would highly recommend them and will definitely use their services next time.

More than happy nothing was a hassle

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

The process was handled above my expectations, the staff were informative, helpful and courteous, my questions were answered in a timely manner and in the end I ended up with the result I was after at a very competitive price. Highly recommended and will deal with this company again

Outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2018

We were so impressed with their professionalism and assistance throughout the entire process. They were always available to answer our questions and made the entire process very easy. I would highly recommend them.

1 of 3 pages