Filter By:

CUA Health best we've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

The cost of CUA Health is very affordable. My policy was set up easily in the branch. I've left the branch very happy with my health cover. Thank you CUA.

Great healthcare provider .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

We have found CUA always deliver a great healthcare service. Always easy to make a claim and the response time is very prompt.We had a question about payments today and it was answered by Tee Jay Adams in a very efficient,professional and extremely friendly manner. Very happy with the results.

CUA Service with a smile

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Ashleigh provided excellent Customer Service. As a retired Pensioner, I had several general questions regarding what is covered and what is not, and was given all the information I needed, which was then sent to my Email.

Insurance claim made

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

My policy with CUA has been perfect for our family over 25 years. When the children became adults CUA helped them to decide on an appropriate policy suitable for them. Customer support has always been friendly and helpful. Dealt with David recently, helpful and just a nice person.

Comparing cover options for individual circumstances

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Excellent customer support and service. Ashleigh was very helpful and provided me with all the information I needed to make an informed decision about the cover I require. She then emailed me with the full list of items covered. And there was no waiting time on the phone for someone to answer my call.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you Julie for the 5 star review! We’re happy that your interactions have been positive and we’ve had a prompt response for you. Great news for us, as we genuinely care about our members and endeavour to make this a quick and helpful service.

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Excellent customer service from Robert , Morning of19/04/2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very satisfied. Robert answered all my questions in a polite and professional manner. He found a solution to my problem and emailed my daughter in England to obtain the authorization CUA needsfor me to act on her behalf. Robert is a credit to your team. Thank you.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Lynda, Thank you for the feedback. We will pass this on to Rob for you, I'm sure he will be pleased. Our pleasure to assist you anytime.

Thank you.

Feedback

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

1. I do not believe I was given the correct information initially, eg was quoted with the rebate included and was not advised of this.
2. Policy easy to set up.
3. Customer Support was wonderful (Teejay Adams) was very helpful and guided me in the right direction.

Changing from another fund, early days yet but looking good so far.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Policy tailored to our circumstances to ensure we are not paying too much. Policy details explained and set up was easy and welcoming. Follow up documentation and cards received very quickly. Welcome and confirmation of details phone call professional and polite. I look forward to reviewing the claims process in the future!

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

New members

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

Although we have only been with CUA for a few weeks, we have found the staff to be helpful and the policy seems to fit exactly what we need. Online claims are easy and the website is user friendly. I like the fact that we can direct debit with the frequency that suits us.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Welcome to CUA Health, we are happy to have you with us. It's great you are all set up and ready to use our online services. Did you know that we also have a CUA health mobile app for members to ma... read more »

Excellent staff member Mathew is just simply great and he’s the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Excellent set up process great service from Matthew always above and beyond for his customers he is a asset to cua and if there is a rewards and regintion programme please put him forward for it thank you.

Changing from another fund!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I am transferring from another health fund and am impressed with the help from CUA Health already - I like that I don't have to wait for 5 - 10 minutes on line to have my questions answered. I like that the people I have spoken to are kind and helpful in answering my questions. Thank you - I am glad that we have made this switch!

Mooloolah Valley QLD

Comparing my existing health cover with CUA Health options

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Colin was extremely helpful and very patient with his explanations and our questions.
The policy seemed to be to our benefit and of good value, with a few questions and answers Colin set up our new health cover.
We are very satisfied with the outcome and look forward to working with CUA Health

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Chris, Welcome to CUA Health, we love having new members start with us! Thank you for the review. We are happy to hear the initial set up process went well and Colin could provide a good ex... read more »

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Needed to check in regard to Silver Extras Policy which is not on the main website. The lady I spoke to was extremely informative and has emailed through the details I have needed. Thanks so much for the efficiency today.

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer

love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

the policy was set up easily and easy to manage, great value and I always get great customer service every time I call! Was great to speak to TeeJay today who was very helpful and resolved my issue in seconds!

• 3 helpful votes

Excellect custmas sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

CUA has an excellent custmas service via phone. Teejay who was very patient and provide exellent explanation helping me through my needs and guided me what I should I do next step. I really appreciate your help, Teejay! Thanks! Vivian

Query on CUA Health policy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2018

It was so good to speak with Teejay, who was empathetic and understood the business. Phoned regarding my policy to see if I could downgrade it somehow to save costs. Teejay who went through my policy with me and explained what I had, then looked at other options to compare as well. Teejay then sent out what my Extras claims were for the year and explained the monetary split on my hospital and extras cover. Most helpful.
I have been a CUA customer for many years and I am always happy with their service.

Great, been with you for years.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Been with Cua since about 1990, suits our family very well. Teejay helped me with my query very efficiently. Pleased to be able to phone early & get information I needed.

much appreciated with Teejay's service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Teejay does excellent job as customer service officer when I review my privater health insurance. She knows the details of policy, method of payment. Treating customer as professional way, polite, patient. I am appreciated.

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I've kept my policy with CUA for many years as I've always received good service from them. Teejay was very helpful with her advice and was very pleasant and efficient, thank you.

Gold Coast

• 2 answers

Fast service. Friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Very satisfied. Teejay was very helpful and friendly, she understood everything I asked for and was able to do it promptly. Highly recommend her as a Cua staff member and a great representation of Cua itself.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Fantastic review, what great feedback for Teejay! We will certainly pass this on to her. Our team really appreciate the review as we take pride in assisting and working for the benefit of our members.

1 of 16 pages