Filter By:
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Insurance claim made

Health insurance premium increased to more than double, but still paying out the same benefits

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

For approximately 10 years I am paying more and more in premiums, but when I use the services e.g go to the physio I only get back $23.00 from my health insurance -same as I did 10 years ago. In the meantime premiums have more than doubled but my benefits are the same. To be fair CUA is probably the same as all other insurers. I hope senate inquiry for private health insurance will stop them from ripping us off.

Increasing cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

We have been with CUA for 3.5 years and we have never had any problems. We are looking at increasing our cover and the personnel at CUA are very knowledgeable and customer friendly with their rates being extremely competitive against other health funds. I would definitely recommend CUA to anyone looking for insurance

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you for recommending us to others, that's' great ! We are pleased you are happy with the service from our team.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2018

So happy with the customer service I had over the phone. The Gentleman I spoke with knew exactly what he was talking about and was really down to earth.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the review Amy, we are happy to help any time.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

We as a family have extras cover for over three years. So far we are happy with the service provided

Great customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We had some conflicting correspondence from CUA Health but one phone call to customer support and TeeJay resolved it on the spot.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Lisa, Thank you for the feedback and 5 star review. I'm glad Teejay could resolve this issue for you.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

3 years with hospital and extra cover.

Given the required information and explained the queries clearly. Calculate the possible policy payment amount.

Insurance claim made

Wouldn't be insured with anybody else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

We've been members for a few years (not sure how long exactly). We've always had excellent service from intelligent and well-informed personnel. Teejay Adams deserves special mention - she is an exceptional customer service person.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the 5 Star review Marion! We are pleased that you are happy with the service you are receiving when phoning through to the call centre. We are happy to assist any time.

Knowledgeable customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

The customer support person resolved the issue well - knowledgeable about the procedure and how to resolve the issue - much appreciate the good service

Waiting period waiver.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 27, 2018

2 months.
I need to contact CUA Health regarding my waiting period waiver.
I initially spoke with Teejay Adams, then we subsequently emailed each other to sort out the issue.
Teejay was very helpful and efficient in dealing with my issue.
The issue is all sorted now. Thank you Teejay.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi John, Thank you for the review. We are pleased Teejay has worked to resolve this with you and you are happy with the result. Enjoy your Extras benefits.

Excellent service and manner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Tee Jay was extremely helpful and pleasant. She looked into various options and looked up data quickly. I would highly rate her as an employee.

Wonderful to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I have been with CUA health for approximately 5 years and they have always been so helpful and easy to deal with!

Absolutely perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Tfer to CUA April this year but have banked for many years.
Greg Lukin and staff exceptional 10/10

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Marcia for the 5 Star review. Well done Greg and Team 10 out 10 !!

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Exceptional Personal Effort to solve my enquiry...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

I have been a CUA Health costumer since February 1992...
today, CUA Health Customer Service Officer "Mr. Reece Offer" has provided me with valuable information during my telephone enquiry and he did not hesitate to apply an exceptional personal effort to get the right answers & facts to clarify my confusion with reference to policy wording and in regards to Medicare Benefits Schedule rates.
He also efficiently quoted me relevant benefit values of dental fees & codes to allow me an objective evaluation of my upcoming dentist charges.
I was impressed with his skills, his patience and his knowledge with regard to CUA Health Fund matters.
Thank you...

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the wonderful review for Reece, Herbert ! He will be so pleased to hear this news. It's always a pleasure assisting our long term members and we do thank you for your many years of loyalty.

Pleasant staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Members for 13 years...phone call to make comparison with another health insurer. Staff very helpful with facts & information & not "pushy" by any means. As a result we will be staying with CUA after hearing options & figures.
Staff person, Paula, was very pleasant & apologies to the other staff person for not writing down her name who was also very courteous & took the time with my queries.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Lesley, Thank you for the review for Paula and our retention staff. We certainly encourage comparing policies before switching funds to clarify the differences as policies can differ greatly. We... read more »

Happy with service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Over four years, and very happy with my policy. I don’t use my benefits as often as I should but will do in future

Great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Have been with CUA Health for approximately three years and only recently have needed to utilise their services.
Called hoping to get some advice and understanding of my cover for an upcoming medical procedure.
The customer service rep (Robert) was very friendly and patient with my questions and took the time to thoroughly explain how everything worked and what to expect with my level of cover.
I called expecting to be brushed off for only wanting advice, but instead was treated warmly.
Couldn't be more pleased!

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Tom, What a great review for Robert. Thank you! We are always happy to assist with cover reviews and provide some clarity when it comes to health insurance.

Great Health Insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

We transferred to CUA from MBF about 10 years ago and we are so happy we did so. The coverage we received is far superior and is hassle free when it comes to claiming etc. The service is very professional and the team are always very helpful with any queries we may have. Teejay dealt with my query yesterday very promptly and supplied any information I required immediately. High recommend CUA.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Venice, Thank you for the review and feedback for Teejay. We now have many different ways to claim and hope you are enjoying the use of our CUA Health mobile claim app for fast processing.

Insurance claim made

Very hard to keep going when you only get the pension but sadly it has become a necessity

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Over 10years. As we have only recently had the loading removed it has been very hard.At one stage I tried getting quotes from other providers but mostly they are all about the same cost. Thank you to Teejay for her understanding the other day when I made an enquiry. Very pleasant young lady.

Great Service every time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Joined CUA approximately 10 years.
I have always been very pleased with the level of professional care and service I have been provided and each every time I made contact, whether it would be for guidance, claim or general information.
Thank you!

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you Gordy for the 5 Stars! This will be well received by our team. Always a pleasure assisting our long term members and we do thank you for your many years of loyalty.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Teejay dealt with my request very quickly. It was simple and easy for me. She was very friendly and even helped me set up my online access. Excellent service!

1 of 22 pages