Filter By:

Verified Customer

By comparison this is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

My policy is very good value for what my family require.
Though I needed to upgrade and spoke with Teejay- she followed up all my needs via phone and back and forth with emails to me until we worked out the best upgrade, price ect. Teejay was very easy to deal with and she fully understood my needs.

You have a great asset to your team with her.

I really did appreciate your time helping me.

Janine Cavanagh

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks for the 5 Star review Janine. It's great that you have taken the time to do a cover review for your family's changing needs. We are pleased it ended up being good value and a simple process for you.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Teejay was very helpful when I made a phone inquiry the other day,Iam very satisfied with C.U.A. service
Thank you.
Ralph.

Customer service feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

A vote of thanks must go to Robert who answered my questions in relation to a particular level of health cover in a clear and concise manner.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Kerry, We will pass this on to Robert. We are happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and getting the best value from it.

Insurance claim made

Better than most health insurance covers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Anything with the CUA is easy I find. Good customer service and very happy we are with them. Good value for money.

Excellent Customer Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Very satisfied. Teejay Adams was very prompt and efficient in handling my query and I would recommend your organisation because of the experience I had with her today.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you Tia, We’re happy that your interactions have been positive and we’ve had a prompt response for you.

Excellent email PR

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

TJ is a boon to CUA. Clear, concise and most understandable answer to my query. Deserves some brownie points!!

Health Management Programs benefit approval form

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Teejay provided effective service as she found the form and sent the link by email. I then was able to download and print so that I could take with me to my GP appointment. Teejay also sent me an updated Gold Extras' information sheet. Very satisfactory service.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Wendy, Thanks so much for the feedback, and we are happy to hear it was easy to print out the form you required.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

I felt good value policy for my situation.

Extremely satisfied with customer service from Teejay who went out of their way to review my claim through their manager and got me the claim. Simple task but over and above service. Extremely satisfying.

Not sure about the policy yet but customer service (Ashleigh Gray) has been awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

We just switched from Bupa to CUA. So can't say how happy we are with the claims and policy but I would love to thank Ashleigh for her dedication and patience. My first call to her was in May. But for personal reasons I was unable to confirm till last week which is about 3 months since the first time I spoke to her. During this period she was patient, caring, empathizing, sensitive. We were not just numbers for her. Ashleigh is a true asset to this company and I hope she is recognized for the great customer service.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Sue for the 5 Star review, Ashleigh will be happy to hear your feedback. We welcome new members and are happy to make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding... read more »

CUA Health Private Insurance was good and their customer support is great.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2018

Yeah, the policy was good value, and was seamlessly set up.

I have always felt great interacting with your customer support.They have been prompt, answer to the point and very less waiting time.

Very good customer service today. Very helpful and informative.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

I was 100% satisfied with the customer support today. I needed to know what each item would pay on for a dental quote. Robert Hunter kindly provided the amount each code would pay. He also explained which items were categorised under 'general' or 'major' dental. I also enquired about IVF claiming. Excellent customer service.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Lisa, Robert will be so happy with the feedback, we will make sure it is passed on. Great to hear you have had an awesome experience with us. You can also look at getting your dental quotes on our CUA Health online services at any time!

Extremely helpful staff who go the extrA mile.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Good value considering the what is available elsewhere. The policy change was very easy. The customer support was ecellent, they cared about helping me reduce my costs while still retaining the best cover for me and my family.

Teejay Adams

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

Was very happy with all aspects of the phone call. Teejay Adams was lovely and patiently explained every enquiry i had. She was very happy to listen and i didn't feel rushed to get me off the phone.

Assistance with Dental rebates and changing my plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

Your staff member TeeJay Adams was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She provided the facts and explained the various conditions pertaining to the Item numbers. Everything was confirmed by email the same day as well as a change of plan resulting in even better value. I have compared all health providers and am confident CUA is by far the best value in the market.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Rod, Thanks for the review. We will pass the feedback on to Teejay for you. We are always happy to assist our members and make things a little easier when it comes to benefits and claiming.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Teejay was very helpful and friendly. Information requested was emailed while still on the call. Projected a positive and professional image for CUA Health.

Very good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

Very satisfied, didnt wait, clearly explained everything and sent me email with info straight away. I was also told i can call back anytime.
Teejay was awesome.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Zed, Thank you for the 5 star review! We’re happy that your interactions have been positive and we’ve had a prompt response for you.

Excellent help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

Teejay was quick with updating my details and making sure all my requests were attended to. Sent me my statement right away without getting me to set up an online account.

Bundaberg

Private message

General Query

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Query in relation to ITR issues answered immediately. Request for details of coverage available as long term member were issued by email (as agreed) promptly.

Can't beat the value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

I have compared my policy with several other funds including where there is a special corporate rate due to the company I worked with and have found that CUA is the best value for money and is the cheapest. The service which comes with the fees is excellent

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Janno, Thank you letting us know what you have found in the market by comparison. We are pleased your policy is working for you and that you're getting the best value from it.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Rebates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

We were with our previous health fund for many years prior to switching to CUA. My husband is on a regular medication which is not on the NHS. Our previous fund would take sometimes up to 10 days to refund the rebate. CUA manages to do this the next day. Thank you CUA.

1 of 19 pages