Filter By:

Overal CUA health service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Have been with CUA health for many years and have always found the team member most helpful and informative. I found Teejay pleasant and most helpful at explaining any my queries.
I have made basic claims and never any issues to date and will stay with CUA health.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Alice, Thanks for your review. We are pleased to hear things are going well with your health insurance covers. We will pass the feedback on to Teejay for a job well done.

Insurance claim made

Years of membership -v- number of claims

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

I have been with CUA Health for many years. Basic occasional claims only.
I have always received courteous and prompt service from CUA Heatlh

She was very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

A While and the service was great the team member I spoke to was very helpful and friendly she helped with all my questions

Brisbane

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Wouldn't go anywhere else

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I have been with CUA for years and years. Would not consider changing. They have always done everything right and customer service excellent

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks for the review Dianne, We are always happy to hear form our long term members.

CUA Total Extras Cover Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

What I was looking for:
Specifically cover for psychology
Dental cover
Podiatry cover

What i received:
Total Extras Cover
$500 Psychology (2 month waiting period)
No annual limit on General Dental (2 month waiting period)
$1300 Major Dental (12month waiting period)
$400 Podiatry Cover (2 month waiting period)

Review:
I spoke to Carl, he was very positive and helpful. He was able to discuss what would best suit me. When i told him about the other health insurance providers I was interested in, he searched them up for me and provided me with further information on their policies and what would suit me best.

The first month with CUA was free, therefore he back dated the sign up date so I would only have to pay and wait for 1 month until I would receive cover.

CUA has a wide range of cover, great customer service and policies at a reasonable price. So far a positive experience!

Comments
CUA Health Official

Great news Stella, Well done Carl. We are always happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and ge... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Change of policy coverage 3 months after joining

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 28, 2018

I am making this statement a year after I left CUA. I joined thinking how great their extra's looked, I left my Medibank cover with approx $1100 major dental cover - which I use for crowns. CUA was offering the same, so I was happy. To my surprise they sent me a letter shortly after I joined reducing my major dental cover for crowns to 500 BECAUSE THEY NEED TO LOOK AFTER THEIR LONG TERM CUSTOMERS, this was literally what their letter said. When I complained over the phone, the lady told me if I was not happy to go and switch to another provider. I wish the government would do something about these dodgy people, and their dodgy contracts. How can you change a contract which I signed up for a few months later? I contacted the ombudsman but they said CUA was within their rights to do what they did. Thanks CUA -

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

The BEST Health Fund

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

I joined CUA Health in 1986 after researching all funds at the time. Being the first (and possibly, only) fund in those days to recognise "alternative" modalities, I was pleased to know that my Naturopathic treatments would offer some benefits, Other funds - and friends - have tried to sway me away from CUA Health but there is no way I'll change. When you'e on a good thing, stick to it. The staff are always friendly and helpful, just as Teejay Adams was today. Willing to listen, patient, polite and informative. What more could I ask?

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks so much for the review Janeene. Such great feedback for Teejay and CUA Health. It's always a pleasure assisting our long term members and we do thank you for your many years of loyalty.

CUA review

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2018

I was with CUA for about 6 months, switched from Bupa and found that the monthly fees were cheaper but the health care services were lacking and it cost me a significant amount more when visiting the dentist or any other extra services. Grate to deal with over the phone but not a very good company value for money. Much better providers in the market.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Have been with CUA health for 1 month, a bit of hick up at the start but the customer service (Jo) pulled through ok, with a pleasant attitude.

Insurance claim made

Helpful answer to my query

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I am very happy with the help I received from Robert regarding my problem. He was very polite and understanding. I have been with CUA health for about 4 months.

One happy customer

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Although I have not had to use my insurance policy until now, I have been with CUA for over 4 years. The extras have been good and the customer service has always been great. Knowledgeable staff on all enquiries.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Angie, Thank you for the review. We love hearing our members are making the most of their extras benefits and we certainly promote improving and maintaining health and well being at CUA Health.

Excellent customer service given by Aaron, I am very pleased.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Thanks for beeig so clear in explain me in an excellent manner. I am a customer with credit union for than 30 years.

Better than first thought

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Excellent value now to locate a no gap doctor.
Policy explanation up date very professionally handled by Carindale.
Could not do enough and the coffee was quality may have to call into Carindale on the hour...!

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi David, Thank you for review. Our branch staff are always happy to assist with Health insurance enquiries and submit any paperwork to the fund for you. We will have to pop out to the branch next time to rate the coffee.

Robert Gave Excellent Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Robert welcomed my call spoke both to me and the Mrs outstanding customer service, don't know what you teach you staff, but he was extremely professional deserves a raise in our opinion. Robert made us both feel we were really cared for by CUA Health this made us feel really secure. Good on Ya Robert you were also an excellent listener and very observant. Now why would we want to go anywhere else. Keep up the fantastic Customer Service that you displayed today.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the fantastic review for Robert, he will be so happy to hear this. It's great to have you both as new members and I'm sure we will be chatting again soon.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2018

customer service was quick and very friendly I just need to have an up to date policy so I could see what I am paying for

Phone call query

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I am satisfied with the Customer Support which gave me more information than I was expecting to get. The extra info was emailed to me.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Laila, Thank you for the feedback. We are happy we have been able to provide the information to assist with your enquiry.

Very helpful and honest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I received helpful information today about my policy - thank you Robert Hunter. I like that something can be posted out as well rather than having to receive everything electronically.

Verified Customer

By comparison this is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

My policy is very good value for what my family require.
Though I needed to upgrade and spoke with Teejay- she followed up all my needs via phone and back and forth with emails to me until we worked out the best upgrade, price ect. Teejay was very easy to deal with and she fully understood my needs.

You have a great asset to your team with her.

I really did appreciate your time helping me.

Janine Cavanagh

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks for the 5 Star review Janine. It's great that you have taken the time to do a cover review for your family's changing needs. We are pleased it ended up being good value and a simple process for you.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Teejay was very helpful when I made a phone inquiry the other day,Iam very satisfied with C.U.A. service
Thank you.
Ralph.

Customer service feedback

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

A vote of thanks must go to Robert who answered my questions in relation to a particular level of health cover in a clear and concise manner.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Kerry, We will pass this on to Robert. We are happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and getting the best value from it.

1 of 20 pages