Filter By:

Helpful customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I called Cua to ask what expenses would be covered if I required orthopedic surgery - I spoke to Diane who explained it to me so clearly - finally I understand how hospital cover works! Thank you very much!

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I called wanting some questions answered to a existing membership. Teejay was very helpful and friendly. She showed great customer support and answered all of my questions. I was satisfied.

Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

The customer service is always good - 1st time I have used the online support and found it user friendly. I will be imputing all my claims online in the future

Fast and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Customer Support is always excellent - TeeJay not only did what I needed fast but also offered to send out policy details and informed me that Gold Cover is no longer available as a new member which is good to know. Great to have a call centre with a native English speaker and a good phone connection. Please keep it this way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I was unable to use my health card or submit a claim via online. Teejay help me with this by suggesting using the app which I now have been able to successfully submit my claim.

Employee review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I rang with an enquiry about my tax statement & spoke with Teejay who was very helpful & efficient in assisting with my enquiry. I would recommend Teejay as she was very courteous during our phone conversation

Been with CUA Health sxince 1987

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Received very helpful advice and service from Aaron.
I contacted CUA Health for information on what I could claim under my policy in relation to health aids.
I intend to stay with CUA Health

Clarification needed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

The help i received was to the point and allowed me to move forward with my appointment. I know how much my refund will be and how often i can claim. Exactly whst i was looking for.

Great service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

We have used CUA Health for probably 20 years or more. They have always been helpful and efficient and it is great to speak to someone in this country who you can understand. So wonderful. They have the best gold extras policy which we have used quite a bit over the years
As we are both over 60 we have changed to the new policy excluding pregnancy, gastric banding etc and saved $28 per fortnight which is great. Wouldn't change for the world.

Great service, efficient and friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Teejay was quick in responding to my request to add a new family member to my policy. She also answered my questions promptly in a friendly manner. Thanks for your help!

Thanks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Teejay is an awesome help. She was all ears to my problem, listened calmly and guided me well. Ch@@rs to CUA team and hope to receive my money back soon..

Always helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Support and always friendly team is first class. I'm not a number treated like a human being is excellent these days. I will stay as a customer with Cua and not look around

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

satisfied with customer support, inquiry into my account rectified immediately, positive attitude pleasant service. policy is very expensive and looking at alternative cover options with other companies. Thank you. :)

Good customer support

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I was a bit disappointed with the amount I could claim on my policy . But Teejay was very friendly and fast with helping me with the query I had.

EXTRAORDINARY SERVICE

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Tee Jay was an excellent help with the issue I needed solving and she was very caring and easy to speak to . I would recommend CUA Health to everyone just on her help and resolving skills. The issue was solved quickly and easily without any hassles at all . Thank You so much Tee Jay

Direct debit incorrectly being stopped

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Tee Jay was very courteous and friendly and resolved my enquiry quite quickly, customer service was excellent.
My problem was with my direct debit being stopped , when an update was made, and TeeJay was efficient in correcting the problem.

Another happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I called to change my policy, and was expecting the person who answered to try and convince me otherwise. Teejay just answered all my questions, made the change, and explained the technicalities around my Extras coverage. Thanks Teejay for making it a quick and painless phone call!

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Only commenting on customer support experience. Today I was assisted by Teejay who had a very pleasant manner on the phone . She was easy to talk with and was quickly able to deal with my queries. Thanks Teejay.

Melbourne

Private message

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Teejay was very helpful, she assisted with clarification on health cover and gaining access to my online account, she was pleasant to speak with, she is an asset to your company.

What sort of policy did I have.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

I rang to discuss some aspects of my policy . I wanted to know if I should delete some and if I was covered for prosthesis and cardiac. I discovered my policy was excellent value for someone my age. The customer support I received from Teejay was excellent.

1 of 4 pages