Filter By:

Good Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

After previously speaking to someone from cua health who had told me there was nothing they could do. I received great customer service from Teejay Adams second time round who went the extra mile to ensure I was happy and got me my claim.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I started out with CUA as a couple policy and switched to a singles befoee roday starting a family cover I have never had any issues and always had a positive experience. Switching and changinf policies has always been an easy task with no problems :)

A credit to your company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I must say I was very impressed with Aaron. He was so helpful with my issue and he resolved with it no problem. Thank you so much Aaron wonderful service from you

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Very happy with service rendered by Teejay Adams, she took the time to research and answer my query.

Health fund enquiry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

Fully explained my options simple efficient service
Aaron was lovely to deal with easy to understand
I was very happy with his service and am confident that we have the cover we need.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Lynne, Thanks for the positive feedback for Aaron in our Customer Service team. We will be sure to let him know.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

Policy is expensive but I have been a member for many years.
Excellent customer help, very friendly and always answer any questions I have.
It’s great when I call there is not a long wait time.

Best for Dental Cover-Definitely

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Love my CUA extras policy. My teeth need quite a lot of work and I couldn't be happier with the rebates you provide. Such a contrast with my last fund!
Find CUA customer service very friendly but also professional. My conversation with Tiresa Moa today was particularly impressive. Thanks Tiresa!

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Suze, We love hearing our members are making the most of their extras benefits and we certainly promote improving and maintaining health and well being at CUA Health. We're glad you're happy... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Very friendly and efficient, also told me about other CUA products such as banking and loan. She also advised me there is no bank account keep fee and which atm I can use without fee. The information she provided was useful, I will check your products on the CUA website.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks for the review Ting! I'll send you a private message about getting in contact with one of our banking specialists when the time is right for you. Thanks again...

Good price, great support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I have found the policy of good value. I was inquiring about extras for dental purposes. Teejay was happy to provide options available with explanation required. Further, she helped me in changing my payment scheme. Customer service is highly recommended.

Great Service and Rebates

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Very happy with the customer service and very easy to deal with and all round happy customer and I feel my policy is good value :) :) :) :) :)

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

TJ was so helpful and really apreciate her friendly helpful manner she was knowledgable around the surergy that im booked to have and put my mind a rest .

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 03, 2018

All my questions were answered. Further useful information was given. TeeJay was excellent, she listened to me and aside from my initial enquiry, she identified further ways to help me and we made those changes straight away.

Fantastic customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Hi had to call CUA today in regards to a query about a dentistry claim that was declined yesterday and Teejay, who I spoke to was very courteous and polite, extremely knowledgeable, wonderful with her advice and getting answers for me then and there. I could not talk more highly of Teejay, she was a pleasure to deal with today.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the 5 star review! We will pass the feedback to Teejay. Our team really appreciate the review as we take pride in assisting and working for the benefit of our members. Have a great day.

Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Teejay was super helpful, fast and informative, phoned to get new card sent out and also got other useful information regarding Cua app, rate rise in april etc. Thank you!

fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Spoke to Gale and Teejay today and they both provided great customer service. Teejay enabled my online account and informed me of the app which will make things a lot easier!

Great customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

Teejay was a good help. Thank you very much!
Heard what i needed and everything was smooth and easy and understandable. Quick answering to the phone call. Recommend talking to Teejay in the future. Thanks kind regards Jared.

Fantastic service every time.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

The CUA staff are always so friendly and helpful, they explain everything and repeat what I don't understand. Whenever I phone I get someone who is personable and really cares, like Robert.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for your review Sandy. We are happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and getting the... read more »

A Joyful, Polite and Great customer service experience today, all queries resolved quickly, with eas

Gold Star Customer Service Experience today ⭐⭐⭐
Josephine was expetional with her abilities to review and resolve all queries I had requested of her. She was able to do this in a very timely fashion, with honesty, integrity and transparency

⭐⭐⭐

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Paul, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience after contacting CUA Health. Your comments are valued and appreciated. Our team members really enjoy feedback on how they’ve provided a ... read more »

Verified Customer

great health insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

I was recommended CUA Health by a family friend and it was the best choice to change over to them. The service they provide is great, they cover for a lot of things and pay out more than a lot of other health funds, really good value for money. Even when I go to make claims at HICAPS places the provider is always shocked by how much benefit we get. I'm so happy with them and the customer service officers are always lovely. Thanks Teejay

Fantastic Product!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

Whist the cover is a little pricey, the Gold Extras product is exceptional. The policy was easy to set up in the CUA branch. Every single call to the health team is extremely pleasant and the team is always happy and helpful.

1 of 13 pages