Filter By:

Insurance claim made

Always the best and value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I have had CUA Health for over 14 years now, It has always provided great cover for myself and my family. I have been able to increase and decrease my cover over the years to suit my family situation. The staff are always helpful and guide you to choose the right health cover to suit your family.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks so much for the review Claudia. It's always a pleasure assisting our long term members and we do thank you for your many years of loyalty.

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Great customer support, I'm very grateful for the wonderful service from Robert. Robert was very helpful with what questions to ask the specialist and all about my hospital cover. thank you

Getting my money'sworth

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

When the premiums went up I decided to use one of those compare and save concerns to try to find a better deal,out of curiosity ,and when the agent got back to me, he advised me not to change,as I was on the best deal he could find.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Charlie, That's great that you have taken the time to do some comparisons on your health insurance cover. We are pleased to hear that your review found the cover you have with CUA Health suits your needs and is good value also.

Fast and helpful advice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 05, 2018

CUA has been my health provider for many years and today's change in policy and subsequent customer support was of high value. I was most happy with the support and information given to me on the phone and the follow up via email was also prompt and clear.

Helpful staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 03, 2018

So far satisfied with health policy.
Didn’t have to setup a policy today.
Very satisfied with customer service. Found service officer polite and helpful. Fully satisfied with all answers given.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Caz, thanks for the review. Great to hear you have received great service.

Changes within policy as of 1st June 2018

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

- Explaination of changes very good. Examples of real life situations made sense. Unaware of past practices.
- new changes did not impact on us. Therefore satisfied.
- Customer support by Tanjee very good and friendly..Appreciated. She also sent another copy of our 2017 policy which has been beneficial to remind us with what we are covered with.
Thank you.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks Roxanne for taking the time to review your call with CUA Health. Your comments are appreciated. Our team members really enjoy feedback on how they’ve provided a great experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 01, 2018

I am satisfied with customer support, and good value for money with the policy. The call was easy and painless, unlike some insurance companies. I would definitely recommend CUA health.

Helpful Staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

Teejay was very efficient in sorting out an issue with a co-payment amount. She investigated the issue and referred it to a reviewer who then liaised with the hospital. Personal circumstances were taken into account and I felt that I had been listened to. A positive outcome was the result.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thank you for the feedback Carol, We are happy we were able to get this worked out for you with a positive outcome.

Quick efficient service... friendly informative customer service....

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2018

TeeJay was informative about my enquiries to the changes to my extras policy.She was also very helpful in my requests for hospital cover which I am currently doing my due diligence on.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Information obtained from employee CUA Health

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

I find in most cases I am happy with CUA Health. I would not change to another fund as everything CUA Health cannot offer, no other fund can offer either.
The young man I spoke to answered all of my questions, was professional and very friendly. I think his name may have been Aaron. (???)

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks for the review Kathryn. We will pass the feedback on to Aaron for you.
Always a pleasure assisting our members and we do thank you for your loyalty.

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Yes, the Policy appears to be excellent value.
I am in the process of making changes to my Policy.
I am very satisfied with the Customer Support I have received.

At first confused

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

I phoned to make an enquiry on my policy a few weeks ago. The person I spoke to who gets great reviews seemed to be very confused and had to keep putting me on hold before she could answer my questions. I ended up hanging up unsatisfied with my call. I sent an email and everything was answered a lot more clearly.

I will continue to email in the future as who ever does it seems to be more knowledgeable.

Cecil Hills, Sydney, NSW

• 3 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

Aaron Barnes was very professional and knowledgeable about everything and he explained what I needed to know. He was very kind and is a great member of your company Thanks Aaron

Comments
CUA Health Official

That's a great review for Aaron, thanks Shirley. We are pleased he has been of assistance and helped you out on your call today.

Yes, Thank you for having professional customers supportive people like Aaron!!
Shirley Marjanovic

Very friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

For my position, the policy meets my current situation.
Very straight forward and good with explanations.
Friendly assistance and would request the same person if possible. Very satisfied with customer support

Insurance claim made

A few teethings problems but got resolved very quickly

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Policy for me as a single person is great value but adding my wife tripled the premium so wasnt happy about that.
The policy was easy to set up but trying to change it had a few problems. It was fixed quickly though using a phone call. Online amendments were not flexible enough.
The phone customer support was great.

Great customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Just wanted to thank TJ for her help changing my monthly payment. She was very helpful and fun to talk to.
A credit to your company and the CUA team.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Hi Mick, Thank you for the review. We are glad you had a good experience when calling today. Always happy to help our members.

Question answered and problem solved!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Our policy carters to our needs and I genuinely believe it’s good value. Helpful and friendly staff, in particular Teejay from the service team. We are satisfied with the service provided. Will recommend CUA to family and friends.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Good news Gabrielle ,,, We welcome new members and would be happy to provide a cover review or quotes to any of your family or friends. I will pass the feed back on to Teejay for you also.

Very happy with my decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I’ve been CUA for some time now and have never had an issue. Recently due to a decision to change banks I was having trouble with my direct debits. Once speaking with the very helpful Diane I was able to identify the issue. She was very helpful and understanding and made it very easy. Very happy to continue my relationship with CUA

Teejay gave great service and was very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

wanted to stream line our policy to get better value for money, Teejay was very helpful with this and very knowledgeable. We were able to get rid of items we didn't need ie pregnancy, fertility and focus on the items we did need.

Verified Customer

Teejay was very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I wanted to upgrade my plan. Teejay Adams was very friendly, answered all my questions on comparing plans and made upgrading very quick and easy. I was very happy with the outcome and would recommend to others, especially those who bank with CUA.

Comments
CUA Health Official

Thanks you for the review. We are happy to help and make things a little easier when it comes to getting a clearer understanding of health insurance, choosing the right policy and getting the best value from it. Our pleasure to assist you anytime.

1 of 17 pages