Port Melbourne, VIC

• 5 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

CHINESE GARBAGE LAUNDRY TROLLEY

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

Bought a Daytek laundry trolley from Bunnings and the back wheel bent on the axel although one load was all it ever carried. No refund at Bunniungs just a credit voucher so out of pocket to purchase another one. Do not buy these weak inferior laundry troilleys as you will be taking them back to the store.

Comments
Daytek Official

Positive Spirit 1, We are sorry to hear that our laundry trolley did not live up to expectations. This is certainly not something we hear often. Did you end up giving the trolley back to Bunnings?... read more »

Bunnings would not give me a refund only a store voucher so am out of pocket to purchase another laundry trolley due to a defective, cheap and nasty product.

Daytek Official

We are sorry to hear that. We can't speak on behalf of Bunnings. If you still had the Daytek trolley we would be happy to exchange it for you. If you have exchanged it at Bunnings for another brand, I am not sure what we can do.
Have a nice day.

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

I contacted Daytek via PM on their Facebook page due to my retractable clothes line having uneven line lengths after a year of use, so I asked how to tighten the lines.
Curt was a great help and offered very easy to understand instructions quickly.
Problem was solved in 2 minutes! :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for the great feedback Annabel. I am always happy to help. Have and amazing day!

Karalee

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Clothesline was stuck

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Sent a pm via facebook, very fast response with an easy answer to my problem after some troubleshooting. Very highly recommended!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for the kind words. We are always happy to help. Have an amazing day!

Gold Coast

Fantastic customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 12, 2018

Contacted Daytek about an issue we had with our post for a retractable clothesline. Cannot thank Curt enough for his prompt and amazing customer support. He promised to look into our issue and had a response the next day, providing a solution for us! Thank you again for all your help Curt, 5 star customer service!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you, Anna, for your kind words. We are always happy to help. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us. Have a great day!

Officer

Verified Customer

Fantastic Customer Service & Warranty Backup

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 08, 2018

Couldn't have asked for any more. Contacted Daytek and told them about the issue we were having with their product. They immediately responded and advised to return product to place of purchase and swap for the 'new improved' Mk 2 version, which we have done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Cheers Rob,
We really appreciate the positive feedback. Always happy to ensure that our customers are happy. Have a great day.

Wonderful customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I contacted Daytek regarding a product I had purchased and received exemplary customer service from them. I would highly recommend this company for their products and professionalism in dealing quickly and effectively with customers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are so happy we could help. Have an amazing day.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

The best customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Daytek is a great brand and when I had a minor fault with a product they stepped up. The customer service was fast, friendly, and they bent over backwards to help me and ensure my experience was as painless as possible. I would highly recommend this fantastic Aussie company.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you so very much for your kind words. We are always more than happy to help. Should you need anything further, don't hesitate to contact us. Have an amazing day.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 11, 2018

I love the new air dryer we bought from bunnings! The quality is great! Amazing product- would highly recommend !

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for the great review. We think our new air dryers are pretty flash too. Thank you for choosing Daytek and have a great day.

Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

I have owned a Hill’s two tiered clothes airer for many years, til the wheels virtually fell off from overuse !! . It was time to buy a new one, so I bought a Tower Clothes Airer from Bunnings. It’s every bit as good as Hills. Some on the market are flimsy, but this is strong and well balanced. Perfect for rainy days and those that are too hot to run to and from the clothesline. I’m very happy

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for your kind words Anne. We love getting feedback like this. Thank you for choosing Daytek. Should you ever have any questions please don't hesitate to make contact. Have an amazing day.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Perfect for my small my yard.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2018

Excellent fast response to my query regarding my 11 line fold down wall clothes line. Extremely happy with the product and the great service provided.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for your excellent review Leanne. It was a pleasure to help. Have an amazing week.
Curt from Daytek

• 2 helpful votes

Rare exceptional customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Had problems with my 4 line retractable washing line - then as I had thrown away the instructions I most likely misused the unit and made the situation worse. Contacted Daytek via their facebook page and the level of customer service was second to none. Curt was incredibly patient and detailed in his trouble shooting assistance. Ended up with them organising a full replacement

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Really happy we could help. Should you ever need more assistance, please don't hesitate to make contact. Thank you for your kind words. Have an amazing day.

Retractable twin clothesline: three tries, all fails

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

This is our third attempt at this product, and as much as we love the look and concept of it, we've had nothing but trouble. Very disappointing as we've been really careful spooling the line out and not overstraining or overloading it, and retracting it back slowly. After a few uses, the lines won't retract, and as the unit is all one piece, it's impossible to get inside to figure out what the problem is. Thankfully, each was purchased at Bunnings and has been replaced - however, this time I think I'll have to ask for my money back.

Comments
Daytek Official

Tehkella, We are really sorry to hear that you have been through this. We are more than happy for you to return the item for a replacement or a full refund. We will also pass this information onto... read more »

Sydney

Private message

Good advice and now a happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

After talking to Curt on the Daytek facebook group I was able to get all the information I needed. I bought a fold down clothes line and was even able to get it painted in a custom colour. It was really cheap to add a custom colour too. Was easy to install. I am a very happy customer. Thank you for the online help.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Happy that I could have been of help. Feel free to make contact should you need any further assistance. Have a great day.

Victoria

• 1 answer

Portable Clothesline Is A Winner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 01, 2018

The Daytek Portable Clothesline is the best thing that I have ever purchased. It is ideal with the Melbourne weather you can move it into the sunshine one minute and under cover the next. It is large enough to fit two loads of washing. A must have for any household.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for the amazing feedback. We always to love to hear that our customers like our products. Have an amazing day. Thank you from the whole team at Daytek

• 3 comments
Private message

Very disappointed in the quality

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 29, 2017

A foldaway 42 rotary clothesline came with our new home and am extremely disappointed, after only 4 years the line covering has cracked and perishing and the whole clothes line is unstable and wobbles. This is my first and LAST daytek have had hills previously for yearsssssssss with no issues. Warranty for line is only 2 years - obviously know won’t last that much longer, so very disappointed and annoyed.

Comments
Daytek Official

Jude, We are really sorry to hear that you have had troubles with your line. We would love a chance to fix the situation for you. We certainly stand by our products and our customers. Our clothesli... read more »

STILL Very Disappointed - as you DID not fix the situation - I did as you suggested and the response came back as I first said "warranty on line just 2 years - go to Bunnings and PURCHASE replaceme... read more »

Daytek Official

Sorry. I didn't realised that you were referring to the cord not the entire clothesline. If you would like to send an email to customerservice@daytek.com.au and attention it to Curtis with your det... read more »

Good product, amazing customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

Installation was quite simple, product is good.
Had an issue with getting the line taut and contacted Daytek to see if there was something I was doing wrong. They responded within 30 minutes (despite being closed over the Christmas period) to offer a suggestion. They also followed up with me when they were back in the office a few days later.
Only minor issue now is the red anchor plugs ... make them grey so they don’t stand out!

Comments
Daytek Official

Nate,
Thank you for your great feedback. We are really happy we could assist. We will pass on the feedback about the colour of the plugs to our team. Have an amazing day.

Great customer service & clothesline

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

Recently contacted Daytek (via Facebook messenger) as I couldn’t get the clothesline to lock. I just moved into the property with a newly installed Lift & Lock clothesline.
My message was responded to quickly and Curt provided really helpful advice, including a diagram. My matter was resolved very quickly through contacting them that way, my clothesline locks now.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Thank you for the great feedback. We are always happy to help. Happy that we were able to assist. Have an amazing day.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Daytek indoor drying rack is great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

We recently upgraded to a Daytek indoor drying rack and it is great. Much nicer than the cheap wire ones we have had in the past. The pegs that we got are also very nice.

Comments
Daytek Official

Great to hear. We really pride ourselves on the quality of our indoor airers. We are happy you like it. Have a great day

Highett

Private message

Issue resolved quickly and efficiently

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

I had an issue with the line on our clothesline, I contact Daytek through FB and they quick to make contact and offered a replacement and were genuinely interested in following up the issue. Very impressed.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Daytek Official

Jo,
So happy we could help. Should you need any further help please don't hesitate to contact us.
Have a great day

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Awesome follow up - thanks Daytek! Loving our new pegs --- thank you for posting them out so quickly. And we love all your products ... good Aussie company.

Comments
Daytek Official

It is our pleasure, Jenny. Thank you for choosing Daytek. Have an amazing day.

1 of 2 pages