Verified Purchase Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

Bellissima !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Fantastic little machine great tasting coffee’s and the froth is so thick and creamy it’s even better than our Jura coffee machine ! It’s very easy to use and the coffee selections are great. Cleaning of the machine is very simple to do, love this little gem of a machine

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2014

Great Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Great Machine. Very easy to clean and very quick start up/heating. Makes great coffee. Very easy to understand and use with no skills. Saves big money and time on buying every day form a shop. I'll definitely be buying another when this one is dead and gone! Awesome machine. Thanks

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I love how easy it is to use this coffee machine including the cleaning process. If you like milk in your coffee this is the machine for you. Options for cappuccino, latte, espresso & long black.
Just pop a capsule in, press a button then magically coffee appears!

Cleaning is super easy with the cleaning button on the milk attachment so you dont get blocked tubes & it can be detattached so you can put back in the fridge if you don't use all the milk in one go.

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2018

Love the milk dispenser

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

This is honestly the best upgrade from our Pixie - the milk dispenser is so easy to use and clean and there’s no burnt residue in the bottom the way there was with the aeroccinos. We use this for at least 4-6 cups of coffee a day and it’s impressive.

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Perfect way to start the morning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

So easy to use and clean, and I love that you can keep the milk part in the fridge to reuse the next day. Coffee tastes great, it is the perfect start to get you going in the morning. Good replacement to safe money by skipping the daily coffee shop run!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: May 2018

DeLONGI not so LONGI!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We have a Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Plus Capsule now for four years and enjoyed the coffee as the easy way the machine made the coffee with milk. After 4 years of faithful operations the machine broke down and needed fixing. As the repair people only provided a simple machine without the milk that we so like with our coffee, we purchased a new machined, the Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Touch.

A couple weeks later we received our original Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima back fixed and we put it away for 'emergencies' and for our Wedding Anniversary where we would use both machines to make coffee for our guests ... except, before it go to that the espresso DeLonghi Lattissima Touch failed, less than a month after purchase.

Harvey Norman Chadstone exchanged the machine for us, THREE DAYS AGO and the new machine is now also faulty!

Coincident or are we doing something wrong?

Well, we like our coffee 'just so' and have been making our coffee 'just so' for the past 4 years with the original machine. We make the coffee 'just so' with the new machine. No different, exactly the same as with the original machine.

What has changed?

Well, as over 60's people, we do not change a lot. We spent the past 40 years of marriage working out what we like and one of these things is to have our morning coffee 'just so'. This has not changed in the past 4 years. So, why is the DeLongi failing?

The first machine refused to froth the milk and flooded the base of the machine with water.
This machine now, after three days of usage, has all the lights flashing for some 10 seconds and the machine switches itself off. According to the trouble shooting page;

"Error alarm, machine needs repair. Send appliance to repair or call the Nespresso Club".

Last time Harvey Normal exchanged the machine with little fuss. This time i wish to have a different machine and wonder what will happen when I return this Delongi after not having the machine so LONGI.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments

Harvey Norman did credit the purchase price and we chose another DELONGHI machine; sigh... The only ones we saw that made the capsule coffee. We went for the heavy-duty version, the Nespresso Delon... read more »

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Easy, clean coffee Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We had a normal espresso machine for years, but we got sick of the mess that went with having one. We also do not like to drink instant coffee. The Lattissima gives as all convenience of instant coffee with the great espresso taste we like. Highly recommend getting this coffee machine.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Marsfield

• 6 helpful votes

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

good product better than others

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Bought this DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550s in last year from david jones during the promotion. Looks fancy in the kitchen and very easy to use and it works perfectly so far, the coffee and froth are good balanced, and I have many choices of the capsules. very easy to clean.

Purchased at: David Jones

South Yarra

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

The best coffee machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I am a huge coffee drinker and to be honest paying $4 a coffee isn’t viable these days so I bought a machine and they taste just as good.

I drink 5 a day so this has saved so much money.

The machine is sleek and easy to use. I
Don’t use the milk frother as almond milk goes a bit funny in it as does the soy milk but normal milk if that’s your thing works too.

The pods are cheap - I get a pack delivered but I know the ones at woolies work too!

Great item for every kitchen.

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Melbourne

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great coffee machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I Purchased this coffee machine for my partner to encourage him to make his coffee rather than spending money every morning on takeaway coffee. The result... he loves it! I personally don't drink coffee, but the hot chocolate is excellent. This Nespresso machine is easy to clean and looks relatively stylish. Fantastic product!

Melbourne

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Easy to use and clean!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 18, 2018

Very happy with my DeLonghi Nespresso latitissima touch. Received it as a gift and its perfect! I usually order my capules online, its so easy! I always make perfect coffees everytime for my guest and I. So much variety, and the best thing is it’s so easy to clean! Would recommend to others who like an easy machine to use

Brisbane

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Cannot live with my coffee!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 03, 2018

This would have to be my purchase of the year. I have had other nespresso machine before including the model before this one. The new Touch is fantastic, so easy to use. Does a great job and always makes the best cup of coffee. My next purchase would be the Nespresso Lattissimia Professional. But will wait till this one dies first.

Brunswick

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Not bad, decent machine.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

So easy to use, use immediately it is taken from the box. Coffee delivered is always to the same high Nestle quality and quantity. After a bit of googling was finally able to work out what each button meant, instructions are quiet basic. as this machine has more options some explaining of what means what would have been good.

Sydney

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Amazing
This is a great product nice coffe taste great just don't mix it with the cameral beans unless that what you always drink cause it taste disgusting after a while plus It was so easy to clean just make sure if you don't use it for a while don't leave milk

Mount Gravat Eastt

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

good machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

only downside :Not hot enough. to my liking..i prefer it hottt.... reasonable to clean. taste okay (depends on pods) the milk container often has marks underneath needing special attention. easy to use ! pods fall off easily. bought for 330. the noise produced is bearable. better than nespresso machines in the past

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Brisbane

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great little machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Bought this for the partners birthday and we both love it. use it at least 4 times a day for the last 9 months with no problems at all. sometimes the milk container is a little hard t clean however everything works as it should with minimal effort and noise

Sydney

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Good Coffees

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Good Coffees and easy to use but I also found that they are not hot enough, at least to my liking, fits with many different capsules so variety is not a problem. Cleaning is easy especially the milk frother. Would highly recommend for this price and is a quality machine.

Canberra

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Jul 2012

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Got given this machine for my birthday a few years ago, and besides needing to descale it here and there, it hasn't missed a beat. We use ours daily.
Excellent coffee every time. I know the model has been updated since, but I would without hesitation buy the older model again simply because I've tried and tested it, its super reliable and makes a great coffee.

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great little machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

This Nespresso machine is fantastic. My girlfriend and I use it all the time. Haven't had any problems and coffee stream has stayed consistently strong. We generally use almond or soy milk which is harder to clean from this type of milk frother as opposed to the standalone one that comes with other machines.

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Easy to use!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

While I don't exactly own it, our staff room has this exact model.
Easy to clean, plenty of capsules for all types of coffee drinkers and it works a wonder making coffee just as good as the cafe down the road.
Looks sleek, and tucks away nicely in the corner.

1 of 7 pages