Sydney

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Love the machine.
Delicious coffee.. easy to clean and looks fantastic in the kitchen.
It takes little room and its very straight forward to use.
I would highly recommend it.
Great value for money.
I bought it for my partner and he loves it and cant live without it.
Superb.

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Firstly, the red model is absolutely gorgeous it goes so well with my kitchen honestly so stunning. Secondly, I LOVE THE CAPSULES there's so many different choices and it makes the process alot easier and the taste is absolutely wonderful! Whilst this machine is quite expensive, I can assure you it is so worth it.

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Loved the colour and fluffy drink it makes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We bought this because of its bright red model as it matches other applicances we have in the kitchen top. The coffee caps are very expensive compared to other brands but we found two other branded caps that work in this model. The foamer works extremely well making the best fluffy tops

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Sydney

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Love this machine and the consistency of pods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

This is a very good machine and coffee is consistent thanks to the pods that are used I started to buy LOR brand as I cannot make it every time to buy Nespresso pods. It came it very easy to make coffee and nothing to stuff around with, the milk makes it also great and can warm the milk or froth the milk depending on the whisks that you are using.

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Third machine has died after 2 weeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have been through 3 of these machines.
First one - DOA
Second one - overheated and smoke came out of the milk frother
Returned it a bought the updated version
Third and updated version - milk frother started spitting water and now the machine turns off after its connected
Makes a great coffee, for a couple of weeks...

• 1 answer

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Machine was a gift.

Pros
- Makes a hotter coffee than last DeLonghi.
- All dishwashable parts.
- I like that milk canister can be stored in fridge for later use. Minimal milk wastage.

Cons
- Does not fit pods other than Nespresso - filters only a small amount of water, burns pod
- Milk does not froth despite setting. Only produces warm flat milk.
- Can be difficult to clean under cup stand without lifting machine to run out residual waste.

Gold Coast

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very Tasty and Looks Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The best things about this coffee maker is that it mixes the milk in for you and allows you to specify extra froth - which is my personal favourite. I also love that it has a self-clean function which cleans out both the milk and water points.

The milk container holds around half a litre and is small enough to fit in the fridge so you don't need to empty it out.

You can also check out our video review here: youtu.be/ABTEaiY_ZtM

Another great thing is that it supports generic coffee pods - I've only ever tried it with those cheaper coffee pods from Woolies and they tasted great especially when compared to the instant coffee I used to make.

On the negatives, it does leak a few drips for a few minutes after the coffee is made, so leaving a cup behind for collection and the self-clean is useful. It is also noisy - no more noisy than other coffee makers but it's not silent.

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great Coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Love the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima, makes the best coffee. Easy to use and clean, automatically switches off. Variety of coffee flavours to choose from, also get them delivered. Also compatible with some other store purchased coffee pods. Also great compact size to take camping or on holidays, never miss out on great coffee.

Brisbane

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Helps make every morning great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I have long been a huge fan of Nespresso - I have a vertuoline at home and an original line at my office. I have always used the aerocinno to foam milk for a cappucino, so this model adds a pretty amazing new feature of autmatically frothing (with steam) the milk. It works amazingly. Truly is one touch of a button to have a perfectly made cap, latte, or just a cup of steam milk (or foamy milk as my 2 year old likes to say). The output is the perfect temperature, the milk is perfectly frothed, and (since it is using nespresso pods) the taste is exceptional.

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Gimme coffee!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

So I was not convinced we needed a coffee machine but was persuaded to purchase this one. The best part is the removable milk container which you keep in the fridge. Just get it out when you need it. The only thing is that you need to remember to move the spout out to point into your cup. Forget to do this and you get milk all over the floor : (
The only other disadvantage is that you may not be able to tolerate instant coffee ever ever again!
Love the fact you can use it just for milk - the kids add some cocoa to a mug then fill it up with hot milk and you have your hot chocolate ready. If I had one suggestion it would be the ability to choose no froth. While you can adjust the 'frothiness' of the milk, I can't seem to get just warm milk as I prefer flat whites. Having said that, love this machine, fairly easy to clean and the nespresso capsules are pretty decent in taste, so it's a purchase well made!

Verified Purchase Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

Bellissima !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Fantastic little machine great tasting coffee’s and the froth is so thick and creamy it’s even better than our Jura coffee machine ! It’s very easy to use and the coffee selections are great. Cleaning of the machine is very simple to do, love this little gem of a machine

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2014

Great Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

Great Machine. Very easy to clean and very quick start up/heating. Makes great coffee. Very easy to understand and use with no skills. Saves big money and time on buying every day form a shop. I'll definitely be buying another when this one is dead and gone! Awesome machine. Thanks

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I love how easy it is to use this coffee machine including the cleaning process. If you like milk in your coffee this is the machine for you. Options for cappuccino, latte, espresso & long black.
Just pop a capsule in, press a button then magically coffee appears!

Cleaning is super easy with the cleaning button on the milk attachment so you dont get blocked tubes & it can be detattached so you can put back in the fridge if you don't use all the milk in one go.

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: May 2018

Love the milk dispenser

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

This is honestly the best upgrade from our Pixie - the milk dispenser is so easy to use and clean and there’s no burnt residue in the bottom the way there was with the aeroccinos. We use this for at least 4-6 cups of coffee a day and it’s impressive.

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Perfect way to start the morning!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

So easy to use and clean, and I love that you can keep the milk part in the fridge to reuse the next day. Coffee tastes great, it is the perfect start to get you going in the morning. Good replacement to safe money by skipping the daily coffee shop run!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 6 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: May 2018

DeLONGI not so LONGI!

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We have a Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Plus Capsule now for four years and enjoyed the coffee as the easy way the machine made the coffee with milk. After 4 years of faithful operations the machine broke down and needed fixing. As the repair people only provided a simple machine without the milk that we so like with our coffee, we purchased a new machined, the Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima Touch.

A couple weeks later we received our original Nespresso DeLonghi Lattissima back fixed and we put it away for 'emergencies' and for our Wedding Anniversary where we would use both machines to make coffee for our guests ... except, before it go to that the espresso DeLonghi Lattissima Touch failed, less than a month after purchase.

Harvey Norman Chadstone exchanged the machine for us, THREE DAYS AGO and the new machine is now also faulty!

Coincident or are we doing something wrong?

Well, we like our coffee 'just so' and have been making our coffee 'just so' for the past 4 years with the original machine. We make the coffee 'just so' with the new machine. No different, exactly the same as with the original machine.

What has changed?

Well, as over 60's people, we do not change a lot. We spent the past 40 years of marriage working out what we like and one of these things is to have our morning coffee 'just so'. This has not changed in the past 4 years. So, why is the DeLongi failing?

The first machine refused to froth the milk and flooded the base of the machine with water.
This machine now, after three days of usage, has all the lights flashing for some 10 seconds and the machine switches itself off. According to the trouble shooting page;

"Error alarm, machine needs repair. Send appliance to repair or call the Nespresso Club".

Last time Harvey Normal exchanged the machine with little fuss. This time i wish to have a different machine and wonder what will happen when I return this Delongi after not having the machine so LONGI.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments

Harvey Norman did credit the purchase price and we chose another DELONGHI machine; sigh... The only ones we saw that made the capsule coffee. We went for the heavy-duty version, the Nespresso Delon... read more »

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2016

Easy, clean coffee Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We had a normal espresso machine for years, but we got sick of the mess that went with having one. We also do not like to drink instant coffee. The Lattissima gives as all convenience of instant coffee with the great espresso taste we like. Highly recommend getting this coffee machine.

Marsfield

• 7 helpful votes

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

good product better than others

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Bought this DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550s in last year from david jones during the promotion. Looks fancy in the kitchen and very easy to use and it works perfectly so far, the coffee and froth are good balanced, and I have many choices of the capsules. very easy to clean.

Purchased at: David Jones

South Yarra

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

The best coffee machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

I am a huge coffee drinker and to be honest paying $4 a coffee isn’t viable these days so I bought a machine and they taste just as good.

I drink 5 a day so this has saved so much money.

The machine is sleek and easy to use. I
Don’t use the milk frother as almond milk goes a bit funny in it as does the soy milk but normal milk if that’s your thing works too.

The pods are cheap - I get a pack delivered but I know the ones at woolies work too!

Great item for every kitchen.

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great coffee machine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

I Purchased this coffee machine for my partner to encourage him to make his coffee rather than spending money every morning on takeaway coffee. The result... he loves it! I personally don't drink coffee, but the hot chocolate is excellent. This Nespresso machine is easy to clean and looks relatively stylish. Fantastic product!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman