Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Amazing
This is a great product nice coffe taste great just don't mix it with the cameral beans unless that what you always drink cause it taste disgusting after a while plus It was so easy to clean just make sure if you don't use it for a while don't leave milk

Mount Gravat Eastt

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

good machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

only downside :Not hot enough. to my liking..i prefer it hottt.... reasonable to clean. taste okay (depends on pods) the milk container often has marks underneath needing special attention. easy to use ! pods fall off easily. bought for 330. the noise produced is bearable. better than nespresso machines in the past

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Brisbane

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great little machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Bought this for the partners birthday and we both love it. use it at least 4 times a day for the last 9 months with no problems at all. sometimes the milk container is a little hard t clean however everything works as it should with minimal effort and noise

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Good Coffees

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Good Coffees and easy to use but I also found that they are not hot enough, at least to my liking, fits with many different capsules so variety is not a problem. Cleaning is easy especially the milk frother. Would highly recommend for this price and is a quality machine.

Canberra

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Jul 2012

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Got given this machine for my birthday a few years ago, and besides needing to descale it here and there, it hasn't missed a beat. We use ours daily.
Excellent coffee every time. I know the model has been updated since, but I would without hesitation buy the older model again simply because I've tried and tested it, its super reliable and makes a great coffee.

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Great little machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

This Nespresso machine is fantastic. My girlfriend and I use it all the time. Haven't had any problems and coffee stream has stayed consistently strong. We generally use almond or soy milk which is harder to clean from this type of milk frother as opposed to the standalone one that comes with other machines.

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Easy to use!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

While I don't exactly own it, our staff room has this exact model.
Easy to clean, plenty of capsules for all types of coffee drinkers and it works a wonder making coffee just as good as the cafe down the road.
Looks sleek, and tucks away nicely in the corner.

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Surprising good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

I must admit I thought this would be another gadget we would use for a while and then put in the cupboard and forget but it's not. It makes great coffee, love I can store the milk container in the fridge and it came with a $40 cash back and $40 of pods. What's not to love...

Purchased at: JB Hifi Home

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Mar 2017

Ok. Nothing exciting.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Got one for my mother, and frankly I can’t get her to use it due to the complexity and inconvenience. Pod machine, does everything for you, how could it be complex?? Well. It’s hard to adjust for the cup size and standard cups are not the tiny little “chic” glass they give you in the box. Given my family have different preferences they’re not sure how to set individual preset values, and setting cups manually each time is?? Impossible?? How do you adjust the milk to low/high/etc it seems to be like a button timing exercise, which is not ideal. But if you’re not picky and wanna just push and drink what you’re given, it’s great! One more thing is that the milk thing isn’t convenient. It’s non-chilled so you have to store in fridge and unless you go through that tub it’s just gonna be milk wastage and cleaning the receptacle.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Awesome everyday coffee machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Easy to use, easy to clean, compact design, looks great on the bench. Warms up quickly, is a bit noisy but aren’t all coffee machines? Love that the milk frothier is built in and you can search and put it in the fridge if you don’t use all the milk, Awesome machine, awesome coffee.

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Mornings are great with Nespresso!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This machine is really simple and easy to use! I bought this machine for my workplace and was impressed at how quickly the coffee is made. The milk frother does a good job too. My tip is to press the button twice to get a larger volume of coffee! I haven't found a specific Nespresso pod that I absolutely love yet, but with so much variety within and outside of the Nespresso brand, it's only a matter of time! I think the machine quickly pays for itself once you factor in how much it costs to buy takeaway coffees (and your time too!).

West Croydon

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Love my nespresso

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Nespresso is my absolute favorite coffee and this machine? Does it really well. It's easy tp ise and has various presets to make your favorite brew, like espresso, lungo, cappuccino and macchiato. The milk container is really handy and the machine has a real stylish look as well. I bought this model to replace my old nespresso machine, which i've had for almost 10 years. Never going back to regular coffee

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Capsules are genius!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

It’s stunning how many different blends of coffee are in so many different capsules! And so very easy to use! Delicious! Cleaning is so easy! Especially cleaning the container that stores the milk - it pops right off! This has been the easiest coffee machine I’ve ever had the luxury of using!

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Makes great coffee and has saved the whole family money.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

This coffee machine is seriously awesome.
Our old machine broke and this was the replacement for it.
Having the ability to make coffee with milk is just awesome. We have found that while the coffee tastes great, it can be slightly too weak for our liking, so will sometimes just pour another espresso shot in and its perfect.
The machine is extremely easy to use, although it doesn't have labelled buttons which can make it a bit confusing at first, however I believe that most of the Nespresso machines are like this.
Cleaning the machine is quick and easy, the milk container can be put in the dishwasher, and you just run water through the espresso section to clean.
You do have to descale the machine, we have only done that once since owning it, and we use it every day.

Purchased at: JB Hi-Fi

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

This is handy but cubersome to clean

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Got this for Christmas for our family. Taste of coffee is great and functions are good with each one of us different preference of water/milk/froth levels. Easy to use even for my parents that are not technically advanced. The only thing I dislike is that some parts require to be removed for cleaning and you would want to clean it regularly (I did after every use because I’m paranoid about rotten milk etc) Overall good product if many of your family members enjoy a cuppa at home, otherwise get the smaller version with separate milk frother that’s much easier to clean (I have that at my work place)

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Quick and convenient

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

In my opinion Nespresso capsules aren't strong enough, I always have to add another spoonful of instant coffee. The capsules are also not cheap so buying the machine did save me money, since before it I would always buy a coffee. The cleaning of the machine is easy and it looks good on the kitchen bench.

Purchased at: David Jones

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Quick and easy coffee

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

The delonghi nepresso lattisma is easy and simple to use and produces wonderful tasting coffee, is easy to clean and is small so does not take up much bench room. My only gripe is the descaling takes a lot of time however i have had no issues with this wonderful machine and makes having my morning coffee easy. There are a wide variety of pods and strengths and flavours compatible with this machine.

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Nespresso. Stands time and delivers good tasting coffee

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Only just purchased. Just getting used to all The options and how things work but all good so far.
Have an old original Nespresso pod machine and have been extremely happy with it - still functioning well. Reputation is important to me. New machine looks great in our relatively new kitchen. Great too having the milk frothier as part of the machine.

Purchased at: Myer

Roselands

• 2 answers

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Sep 2013

Love our Nespresso

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

We have had our Nespresso for about 4 years and its still making beautiful cup of coffee. Its a must have every morning and evening. Its easy to use and compact. love that it heats the milk all in one device. Its a good looking machine that would suit most kitchens

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2016

Best coffee ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

The selection of coffee strengths and flavours is amazing. Can select to suit the drinker. Every pour is with a great crema and the machine is foolproof. It even tells you when to descale. Thats an easy process too. The milk heats to a good temperature and you can select how much air or froth there is. The cup of coffee every time is as good as a cafe produces. Im looking at the newer model next.. these just don't break down so have to relocate to the caravan or boat!

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop