The DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN550 has been replaced by the newer DeLonghi Nespresso Lattissima Touch EN560 model.

Tasmania

Verified Purchase Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

So Happy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Absolutely magnificent!!! So simple to use and easy to clean! The capsules are eco friendly and can be recycled. There is a huge range of coffee to choose from with Nespresso and they are always doing great deals! There are 6 coffee auto options to select from on the machine, suiting all different cup sizes. On the milk component you can adjust the desired froth from low to high. The milk dispenser is fantastic as this just pulls out and you can stow away any unused milk in the fridge! The support staff from Nespresso are wonderful although I would love to see them add a hot chocolate to their pods. The downloadable app is perfect making ordering nice and simple! They offer super quick free postage as well!!! Warning to coffee lovers so hard not to have any more than 4 a day!!! Lol

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 19, 2018

Well our machine broke down after six weeks, Delonghi wouldn’t, replace it because we are over the forth week. Sent it back to get repaired and it was returned and still doesn’t work. After a number of phone calls they still won’t replace and it’s going back again to be fixed again. It won’t be replaced because we didn’t buy it direct from Delonghi. Their customer service people are like programmed dummies when we called back to say hey it been repaired by you and still not working service people went into dummy mode and wanted us to go it the cleaning mode. Bloody hopeless !!!!!

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

• 1 question

Verified Purchase Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Absolutely love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I cannot live without this item! I use it daily and love my coffee!
It’s so simple to use, doesn’t take long to warm up and produces quality coffee! Easy to clean and makes a perfect coffee every time. No fuss, looks lovely. I upgraded after 4 years using the model below.

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Pretty and very functional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

This coffee machine is very functional and produces the same results every time I use it. I would highly recommend it, I use LOR capsules instead of Nespresso in it and I buy them from Coles. I can not review it highly enough, it is perfect and the capsules are good quality and not even one ruptured so far.

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jun 2017

Great multi use coffee maker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

This is the best multipurpose appliance I have ever used! To begin with, it's easy to use, use one side or the other. I normally program my carafe side the night before so my coffee is ready in the morning. It's easy enough with this machine. I have not tried to program the single brew side, but I am sure it works well. My only negative, which probably won't bother most coffee drinkers is that the coffee comes out too hot. I usually place two ice cubes in my cup when I pour my morning joe. But that's just me, most people like it hot.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Quality Coffee Machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 26, 2018

Really satisfied with the machine, makes a really nice coffee, and froths milk nicely. Easy to clean as well. Only gripe was the water tank at first came cracked, but nespresso was quick to send out a new one (so easy to deal with!)

Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy to use pod machine that is simple to clean

Walkley Heights

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

I am happy with this coffee machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I love this coffee machine .so easy to use and i can make coffee quickly and drink quickly just because the temperature of the coffee is not as hot as i want it to be.Its easy to clean and looks good on the kitchen bench and I would recommend it.

New South Wales

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Aug 2018

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

Thanks to Moccona making nespresso coffee pods, I'm back in the nespresso game! Ruby (my little red machine!) gives me an excellent coffee every single time of the right temperature. I'm delighted that the milk compartment comes off and attaches very easily for storing in the fridge. Congrats nespresso, you've come a long way!

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Feb 2016

Automatic coffee machines are not that great

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2018

Love the fact that it’s all automatic but hate the fact that coffee temperature is always under whelming!
Just never hot, you could always drink the cup in one go.
Love that it cleans itself inside but it does take time that you need to stand around and wait for.

Purchased at: Domayne

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Love the machine.
Delicious coffee.. easy to clean and looks fantastic in the kitchen.
It takes little room and its very straight forward to use.
I would highly recommend it.
Great value for money.
I bought it for my partner and he loves it and cant live without it.
Superb.

Model: EN550S (Silver) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Firstly, the red model is absolutely gorgeous it goes so well with my kitchen honestly so stunning. Secondly, I LOVE THE CAPSULES there's so many different choices and it makes the process alot easier and the taste is absolutely wonderful! Whilst this machine is quite expensive, I can assure you it is so worth it.

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Loved the colour and fluffy drink it makes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

We bought this because of its bright red model as it matches other applicances we have in the kitchen top. The coffee caps are very expensive compared to other brands but we found two other branded caps that work in this model. The foamer works extremely well making the best fluffy tops

Purchased at: Nespresso Shop

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Love this machine and the consistency of pods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2018

This is a very good machine and coffee is consistent thanks to the pods that are used I started to buy LOR brand as I cannot make it every time to buy Nespresso pods. It came it very easy to make coffee and nothing to stuff around with, the milk makes it also great and can warm the milk or froth the milk depending on the whisks that you are using.

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Third machine has died after 2 weeks

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

I have been through 3 of these machines.
First one - DOA
Second one - overheated and smoke came out of the milk frother
Returned it a bought the updated version
Third and updated version - milk frother started spitting water and now the machine turns off after its connected
Makes a great coffee, for a couple of weeks...

• 2 helpful votes

Model: EN550BM (Metal and Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2018

Machine was a gift.

Pros
- Makes a hotter coffee than last DeLonghi.
- All dishwashable parts.
- I like that milk canister can be stored in fridge for later use. Minimal milk wastage.

Cons
- Does not fit pods other than Nespresso - filters only a small amount of water, burns pod
- Milk does not froth despite setting. Only produces warm flat milk.
- Can be difficult to clean under cup stand without lifting machine to run out residual waste.

Gold Coast

• 2 comments
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: Jun 2018

Very Tasty and Looks Beautiful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

The best things about this coffee maker is that it mixes the milk in for you and allows you to specify extra froth - which is my personal favourite. I also love that it has a self-clean function which cleans out both the milk and water points.

The milk container holds around half a litre and is small enough to fit in the fridge so you don't need to empty it out.

You can also check out our video review here: youtu.be/ABTEaiY_ZtM

Another great thing is that it supports generic coffee pods - I've only ever tried it with those cheaper coffee pods from Woolies and they tasted great especially when compared to the instant coffee I used to make.

On the negatives, it does leak a few drips for a few minutes after the coffee is made, so leaving a cup behind for collection and the self-clean is useful. It is also noisy - no more noisy than other coffee makers but it's not silent.

Model: EN550R (Red) Date Purchased: Nov 2016

Great Coffee

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Love the Delonghi Nespresso Lattissima, makes the best coffee. Easy to use and clean, automatically switches off. Variety of coffee flavours to choose from, also get them delivered. Also compatible with some other store purchased coffee pods. Also great compact size to take camping or on holidays, never miss out on great coffee.

Purchased at: Myer

Brisbane

Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Helps make every morning great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I have long been a huge fan of Nespresso - I have a vertuoline at home and an original line at my office. I have always used the aerocinno to foam milk for a cappucino, so this model adds a pretty amazing new feature of autmatically frothing (with steam) the milk. It works amazingly. Truly is one touch of a button to have a perfectly made cap, latte, or just a cup of steam milk (or foamy milk as my 2 year old likes to say). The output is the perfect temperature, the milk is perfectly frothed, and (since it is using nespresso pods) the taste is exceptional.

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: EN550B (Black) Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Gimme coffee!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 07, 2018

So I was not convinced we needed a coffee machine but was persuaded to purchase this one. The best part is the removable milk container which you keep in the fridge. Just get it out when you need it. The only thing is that you need to remember to move the spout out to point into your cup. Forget to do this and you get milk all over the floor : (
The only other disadvantage is that you may not be able to tolerate instant coffee ever ever again!
Love the fact you can use it just for milk - the kids add some cocoa to a mug then fill it up with hot milk and you have your hot chocolate ready. If I had one suggestion it would be the ability to choose no froth. While you can adjust the 'frothiness' of the milk, I can't seem to get just warm milk as I prefer flat whites. Having said that, love this machine, fairly easy to clean and the nespresso capsules are pretty decent in taste, so it's a purchase well made!

Verified Purchase Model: EN550W (White) Date Purchased: May 2018

Bellissima !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

Fantastic little machine great tasting coffee’s and the froth is so thick and creamy it’s even better than our Jura coffee machine ! It’s very easy to use and the coffee selections are great. Cleaning of the machine is very simple to do, love this little gem of a machine

Purchased at: Myer