As of May 2016, Dick Smith has been acquired by Kogan.

Kogan HD Projector

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Prices were very competitive and the delivery of the item was prompt and able to be followed with the tracking process.

I have spoken to my fellow trainers regarding the cost of their projectors and they wished they had shopped with Dick Smith

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

The price is great and cheaper than shops. I recieved items in 7 days by post and good packaging .

Verified Customer

the clock that I ordered was top quality and the lowest price I could find.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

The digital clock was perfect and great quality at the lowest price I could find. Delivery was very fast and uncomplicated.

Encouraging

Your prices were lowest.
Waited two days for item to be delivered and all the other proceedings were as stipulated.

Misleading advertising

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Hi I bought an iPhone on their website in Australia and they sent me a UK iPhone with a generic charger, not iPhone approved. This isn’t advertised explicitly as a UK model. It’s misleading and it’s wrong.

Verified Customer

Terrible customer service, feels more like a scam now..

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I bought an Iphone 8 last year and it is still within warranty. The Home button does not work and keeps on restarting itself. The fault is simple! The decision should be easy and quick! But Dick Smith Help Desk decided to delay my phone claim (even it is within warranty) and I have been waiting for months now. I dont know anyone of you, and you dont know me, you have absolutely no reason to trust what I typed here. But if you have decided to go ahead and buy products from Dick Smith, you would be able to experience it yourself when your product has a problem. I think that would be the time you figured, "I should have listened to the review".

nyah 3594

• 1 comment
  • 7 answers
Private message

wondeful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Have bought many items ranging from furniture to electronics of many types always had fabulous communication and prompt despatch, any queries answered promptly

Great products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Found what I wanted at a price I was prepared to pay, quality of items can not be questioned. Shipping as also fast and packaged well so as not to damage product.

Portable Hard Drive and TP Link 10400 mah Power Bank Portable Charger

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

The above items were both competitively priced and their delivery was first rate. I can vouch for the Portable Charger as I've used it many times very successfully but the HD was purchased without me searching my storage area thoroughly and now sits idly waiting for me to find a use for it. The whole process was very good and I would happily recommend Dick Smith and definitely use them again when the need arises.

vacume stick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

very competitive .Short wait for delivery .Excellent customer service .Will purchase again. Very convenient shopping. Well worth visiting no hassle buying. Satisfied shopping.

Would give 5 stars but delivery with Australia Post is always a drama.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Price was good but I'm not shopping with Kogan/Dick Smith any more due to the same transport issues with every order. If the can ever find a transport operator that knows where Rockhampton, Australia Post & Toll don't, is I'll be back.

sound bar great for movies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Easy to place an order, good price and delivered when they said, very happy with the product would shop here again

Were have you been all my life!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

What a pleasant surprise shopping on line is quite a new experience for me, but how easy and exceptional pricing. As for delivery superman couldn't have been fast. Thank you for a great experience.

Dick smith

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Prices Good Value delivery very good up to date have been very Satisfied with goods I have Purchased other Items

Nice product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

This is a great product for a very competitive price. It was delivered in a timely fashion and was well packaged. Very satisfied and is just perfect for our life in a caravan as it is compact and easy to use

Ideal for my needs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Very good price, could not find better deal.
Delivered on time as per advertisement.
Have used your search tool, found it useful.

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

This phone is doing the job - keeping telemarketers away as the answering service is always on. We're happy, they're not. It was easy to set-up too which was a big plus for this pair of dinosaurs!

service so quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

I shopped on some children's specials and got great value for money. service was so quick. really happy to have purchased this item.

We need a new innovative electronic device please.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

With your expertise please create a device for deflecting huge sound system pulses pumped out at us 24/7! Like existing anti speed reading hand held gadget. Make a fortune!

I bought the best 42inch KOGAN television at DICK SMITH! Thank you Dick U R an aussie icon and the b

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I was pleased with my Kogan 42 inch T.V.delivered 2 my door! Also I knew the toll driver!
Allen carried the t.v. inside for me and was very helpful with the setting up T.V. Thanks to Dick Smith for being a true
Australian Icon & a top A1 product! I will be going back & purchasing other Dick Smith items in future! Thank U! :^))

1 of 31 pages

Have ordered an iPhone 7 Plus and it says it has been dispatched but is not yet in australia. I want my money back and a refund how do I do this?

Tyl asked on Aug 09, 2018

How quickly can I expect to hear back from Dick Smith after I message their help centre? I need to cancel an order I placed less than 24 hours ago. There isn't a number I can call so I've messaged their help centre, citing their website's terms and conditions: "8.2 ...Customers are permitted to cancel their Order and receive a refund or store credit at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s)." I'm assuming that it would not have been dispatched yet as I only placed the order yesterday. I'm very nervous as I can't speak to anyone on the phone about this!

moontan17 asked on Jul 06, 2018

Hi I purchased a Samsung galaxy S7 edge. On purchasing it a protective cover was purchased locally to avoid the screen being damaged. Abit clunky I realised but it was the best cover available. The phone however has never been dropped or hit but cracks to the lower part of the screen are showing and feathering out. Its quite bizarre. What course of action can I take? The phone was purchased December 2017. Not quite 4 months old. I have the box and serial numbers. Kim

Kim asked on Apr 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Kim,

That certainly does sound unusual - your best bet would be to get in touch with our Support Team directly. Explain the situation, and provide some photos of the device for our reference.

Depending on the nature of the damage, we may be able to offer a screen replacement.

Please visit our Help Centre below to get started:

If you paid via Paypal open a dispute immediately.