Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

East Coast car was fabulous. Our pick up from the airport was promt and our driver was lots of fun and was great at recommending local Tassie places to eat, gin and wines to try. We had a mini van for a girls weekend , the van was spotless and drove really well. The service station for refilling is ideally located just metres away from the rental office so it was no hassle with refuelling at the last minute. Overall a very positive experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

I always rent my cars with East Coast Car Rentals. I never have any issues. Always great customer service with great cars at the best price. If would recommend this company to anyone looking to hire a car

Effortless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Easy to book, great service from airport to rental premises, clean car.
Customer service was excellent.
Prices were reasonable.
Will definitely use the East Coast Car Rentals again. Thanks team!

Affordable cars with friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Cars were half the price of the airport rental companies and only a quick drive to the office from Auckland airport. Friendly staff gave quick efficient service. Cars were a little dinged up but mechanically good and clean.

Short trip with short notice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2017

Easy to book, great prices, good quality, clean and modern cars. Very happy with my experience but would suggest taking the reduced excess option right up front. Costs a little more than not having it but the additional piece of mind was worth it.

Great car rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Easy booking,minimum fuss and great rates and service. Will have no hesitation in using East Coast again and also recommending them to other people.
Well done East Coast Car Rentals

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Great cars..timely transfers.... friendly and helpful staff... excellent pricing...what more can I say?You guys are the best..looking forward to my next trip in one of your new cars..I always recommend East Coast to my mates

Streamlined and simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Booking was easy, contact via phone to add a baby seat didn’t involve long on hold periods, no waiting for the courtesy bus, polite, helpful and professional staff and very clean cars.

The quickest car rental procedures and reasonable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Very easy to create a booking through computer. Good and friendly staff. Very quick when we pick up and drop off the car. We rented for three days and it was great driving no problems at all. Good condition of car

Convenient and great value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Used East Coast twice in the past year. Always easy to deal with, good value for money. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend to family and friends. Very happy with the service.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Walked in at Cairns office, service was great, paper work sort in 10 minutes, car clean and tidy throughout, very happy customer, complimentary shuttle bus back to airport, definitely use again.

My wife and I could not be happier.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Very easy booking on line.
Excellent SERVICE, all your staff were professional
The quality of the car was excellent. As we got in the car we felt as ease
The shuttle driver made the passengers feel very comfortable.
Thank you East Coast.

Hassle free car rental

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I have used East Coast for many years and have never had a problem with them. Cars always in great condition and the whole process is very easy and hassle free.

No worries!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

We booked with East Coast Car rentals as it was the cheapest quote. Everything went great, all the people were very friendly and helpful - shuttle bus driver at Gold Coast Airport, reception lady doing the booking, guy who did the pre- and post- inspections of the car. We loved driving the car, it was excellent! Great experience.

A car for every occasion

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

A++ Service, Highly recommended and completely satisfied with recent car hire. There car fleet is of a high standard and picking up/dropping off was hassle free. Will definitely use there services again.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Fantastic to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

So easy to deal with, great rates, cars always clean prompt pickup from the airport, compared to other rental companies l have dealt with they are in a league of their own

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Cheap, quick & easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

From the booking on the Internet to picking up the car, the experience was quick and easy, prices were the cheapest around for a late model quality car. Highly recommended

Awesome Experience!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

It was easy to jump online to book a car through East Coast Car rentals, customer service is awesome in Melbourne and Gold Coast and the car we used each time we travelled was excellent...

Great shuttle & customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Great service and despite some initial confusion (as we arrived via Shuttle at the wrong branch) the Tugun branch went out of their way to assist us .... and despite being fully booked they managed to secure a vehicle for us & got us on the road as soon as possible.
Thank you so much.

Great service and friendly staff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Helpful and friendly staff which is always great when travelling with 2 toddlers! We were picked up at the airport 5 minutes after calling. Staff helped us with luggage, prams and securely fitted carseats. Great service!

1 of 211 pages