5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We booked on line the night before our trip and had immediate confirmation. The customer service was excellent. The quality of the car was very high and it was clean outside and in. The staff were very informative and friendly.

Best ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I have used East Coast before and always found it easy to book on line. When you pick up the car they are very helpful and the cars are good quality and reliable. Pick up by shuttle is quick and back to airport is also quick. I wouldn't go past them. Great value for money. Thank you

Professionalism

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Very clean with no major defects. Customer service was with a smile and gentleman was extremely helpful. Explained and showed us everything he should have.
Booking online was easy

Great value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Hired a compact car for 21 days. Pick up and drop off were easy and quick. The rental was very affordable too. The little i20 was a good little car though in its high mileages. Will definitely use them again

Repeat satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

So easy on line. Instant quotes given and the ability to vary vehicles and length of time required until you you are happy with your selection. Repeat customer at Tugun and have always received good service.Whats not to like.

Exceptional service i have come to expect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Easy to book with competitive prices. I loved the new car i rented and felt comfortable knowing i was driving a sound vehicle safe for my family. I will always be back to East Coast Car Rentals, as i always do whether renting locally or interstate. I highly recommend these guys. Thanks to Bo and the Adelaide team for making our recent trip an awesome one!

Verified Customer

Excellent personal service with the shuttle pick up and drop offs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I was very impressed with the service. It was a personal pick up and drop off by the shuttle to/from the airport - we didn't have to wait for the shuttle to be filled. I left my wallet in the hire car and didn't realise until I was almost boarding the plane - I contacted them (and lost contact) but my wallet arrived very quickly by shuttle and still in time to board the plane even though I didn't know if they had found it! We flew up and back in the same day and time was critical for us with a lot of pressure to meet time lines. Can only recommend them highly. The shuttle drivers were very helpful and informative as were the staff in the office. THANK YOU to all of the staff at Eastcoast.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Easy to book, clear instructions, value for money and friendly staff.
Have recommended the east coast car rentals in Hobart to friends.
Booked 2 cars and they were very clean and in good condition.
Most of all the staff made this experience the best.

Great car hire

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

The booking process was very simple. All staff were lovely, we had a very positive experience dealing with East Coast Car Rentals. Most importantly the car was very reliable and spotlessly clean when we picked it up. When we return to Cairns we will definitely using East Coast Car Rentals again.

Verified Customer

A fantastic experience all round.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Good value and amazing staff from start to finish. I was blown away with how helpful all their staff were both on the phone and in person. They all seemed very happy and couldn't do enough to help. Great experience and I highly recommend them.

Good service in all aspects

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Booking was very straight forward.
Service was excellent at the vehicle compound and the shuttle driver was very polite,friendly and helpful
The vehicle I received was in good order and in a clean condition

Exceptional value and quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

It was all so easy and the price was so much below the big boys. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We booked online and then extended our hire all very easy. Thanks

Easiest booking tool ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Booked day before online, easiest booking process ever. Confirmation in minutes. Booked 12 seater bus - brilliant, convenient, very reasonable cost, friendly staff, clean vehicle. Will definitely use this company again

Left me with no hassles. Totally affordable. Car performed really well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Had a few scrapes but it was clean and very sound mechanically. Very easy to book with all staff chatty and friendly even though it was late at night and we were the last ones to pick up.

Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Booking online was so easy ... Customer service was great. Everything was ready for us on the 2 separate days that we hired the 12 seater (couldn't keep the car due to our hotel not having parking facilities). Then we were driven back to the airport. No hesitation recommending to others and using East Coast Car Rentals again.

Cheaper than a taxi.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

I had a quick trip to the Gold Coast. My East Coast Rental car was small and efficient. Much cheaper then using taxis. The shuttle bus from and to the airport was quick and easy. I'd definitely use East Coast Car Rentals again.

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Perfect-Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Easy online booking - once i realised i had made an error, i called up, and was given reassurance and a mobile number if i came into trouble with my flight / arrival time. Pick up & return was smooth and fast, no transaction issues. Car was a dream & super cute (Suzuki Swift). Would definitely use again & recommend. Thanks.

Greatest car hire service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Very costumer friendly services, nice and friendly staffs, they just make you feel so good that vacation starts as soon as you step in their doors. I'm very impressed by them. Will definitely recommend and go back

This is perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

I had my car in no time and very friendly customer service who also guided about the state places of interest and all other necessary information. Thank you for providing such a great service.

1 of 184 pages