No hassles.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Extremely easy to book. Customer service was excellent. The car was reliable, clean and comfortable. Pick up and drop off including shuttle and staff was fabulous. Would recommend East Coast if you are after a no hassle rental.

Great Company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Very easy to create booking and they sent through reminders so you new they had your booking ready ,Customer service was great,the car was the best size and very good on fuel

Modern cars with friendly staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

It was very easy to make the booking. I received reminders of my booking but not in an annoying spam kind of way just the way your mum reminds you of ya nana's birthday.
We had a helpful young man originally from NZ as our customer service representative. Outstanding individual he was. He built rapport well and was one of those guys you'd have a yarn to at a bus stop, easy to get on with.
The car was better than I expected, it blew my last rental I got from another company out of the water. It was modern, clean, tidy and smelt like zesty citrus. Mad props to the folk that clean it . don't know where you guys get the smell from but it's amazing.

Our Tasmanian Experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

It was very easy to book we booked our car over the internet first time we have ever done this and were very pleased with the result the car was good to drive and very economical to run. Also the pick up service was great

Well priced and good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Needed a car for 2+ months so cost an important factor. East Coast offered the best deal with a convenient location to pick up, and drop off.
Customer service was very good from booking through to drop off. The car did have a few dents and scratches but it worked well, no problems. It was clean and had a fairly good presentation. Given the price I didn’t expect a car that looked perfect and it was absolutely fine. I’ll be using them again on my next trip and would definitely recommend.

good quality cars for a reasonable price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Booking on line was easy
good customer service only a slight wait at the counter
Toyota corolla had 96000km on it, but it was in good and clean condition with fairly new tyres.

Lowest prices/friendly staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Hassle free friendly and efficient service. Quick turn around. Excellent shuttle service to and from Hobart airport.
Vehicle was comfortable and efficient. My only criticism is it could have been a little cleaner.

Great car rental company

1. It was easy creating a booking
2. Customer service was great and friendly
3. The car was in good condition except it was a slightly older model. But otherwise great all round

Professional service with good, always white cars, at the best price (from near Hobart Airport anywa

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

It was easy to create a booking, although not being able to book directly with, or to telephone directly, the actual Australian east coast city location you will be visiting (all phone calls answered at SE QLD head office) took some getting used to. Customer service was professional and messages clear to understand. The car quality was good and all cars appeared to be white which I think is the best colour for safety and keeping cool.

Fast and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We booked online, it was suzuki swift but we got hyundai accent as it was the next available car.it was easy booking online and when we picked up the car, staff were all very friendly and efficient.

Quick pick up from the airport, efficient hiring and return.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Easy to book, friendly and efficient staff. The bus drivers are friendly. The car was clean and ran well. The drop off is very quick and easy. I was lucky and got a bus straight away from the airport and only took about 10 minutes to wait after drop off.

great staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

the staff at Launceston were more than friendly..helped us to were we were going.....on arrival going back from holidays the guys there said we had a credit. .so in future will try your rentals in Brisbane

Great service at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Overall top experience and service, price was best in the market and airport shuttle was excellent. Would happily recommend to anyone.
Car was very economic, spacious, comfortable and perfect for a small get away on the beach

Perfect Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Thanks to the two bus drivers and to the lady at the desk.
Very warm welcome and amazing customer service.
I definitely recommend this company!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Everything ran very smoothly. Great car. No hassles what so ever. I would recommend booking directly through East Coast as I booked through another company online and was charged for insurance that I didn't purchase. East Coast have their own insurance if you wish and it was a lot cheaper.

Fantastic car rentals. Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Booking was very easy and straightforward- it was all organised over the phone and then I was collected from the airport and taken to the rental area in a free shuttle.

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Great location with excellent service from bus pickup to dropoff. Cannot beat service and value for money. Will use regularly from now on as they were easy to use and provide great service

Easy & reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Eastcoast are always easy to deal wirh & their prices are always very competitive. They dont have any hidden costs or charges & the cars are always clean & in really good condition.

reasonable price and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

easy to book, service was great and very reasonably priced. friendly staff, from the manager onwards. very fair and helpful with our 2 year old as well, had a little play centre to keep her busy while we got sorted

Great all round service by all employees I dealt with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

I booked over the net, very easy, Customer service I received was excellent , The car was excellent for what I required on the day, but the navigation I got did not work,it may have been the car USB had no power. I reported it on return and hopefully it got repaired.

1 of 240 pages