Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Was pleasantly surprised at the level of customer service we received. The staff were all super friendly, and we particularly like the little touch of having Me Bean playing in the shuttle.

Great service and price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I was very impressed with the service from these guys. even though I got the car on a super special there service was not reduced at all and they were friendly and helpful. The car was clean and modern.

Verified Customer

Good value, responsive staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I booked over the phone for a car in Launceston. Got a Hyundai Accent which was quiet and clean, and adequate for the short trip to Campbell Town. The staff were easy to deal with and obliging and the price was reasonable. Will use again.

The Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

The rate is competitive, staff is professional,very helpful and informative. Get the job done very quickly. The pick up location is perfect. Booking is easy, car condition is good. Overall it’s great experience.

Verified Customer

Fast, friendly, great deal. Best car rental experience I've had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Easy to book, great deal, great service. Good communication and availability. Courteous and helpful staff. Would absolutely do business with them again. Honestly, it was the most hassle free rental experience I've had. I recommend hands down.

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

We booked online, easy to follow instructions. Excellent customer service, great friendly shuttle drivers and they both had great knowledge of the area, the rental car was clean, tidy and we noticed how economical it was to drive around.

I have been a customer of Eastcoast for over 3 years !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I have been a loyal customer for over 3 years. Every time I walk into the Melbourne airport agency I get greeted with a smile and prompt service. I have used east coast for business and leisure . I would recommend to anyone to use east coast !!!

excellent value. Will definitely use again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Their online booking system is quick and easy to use. They offer very competitive rates. The car collection and drop off in Melbourne CBD was quick and easy. The car was clean and in great condition. Will definitely use again

Very Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Very easy to create a booking, communication was great via email. The customer service at Melbourne Airport location was one of the best everyone was happy and very helpful. Car was excellent had bluetooth and a reverse camera. I'm a very happy customer.

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Good service, reasonable price, good cars

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I use East Coast whenever in Cairns. Their cars are in good condition, the price is reasonable & service is always great. Unlimited kms is great, you just give it back full of fuel. I will continue to use them.

Easy, quick, and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

The service was excellent and the shuttle to and from airport was so convenient. Fast and easy process on collecting and returning of the car. I would definitely use the service again.

Great pricing and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

East Coast Car Rental are a fantastic Business.
Service and the car we hired was second to none :-)
Will recommend to friends and hire again in the future :-)

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I had a trouble-free transaction. Pick up of the car was a bit slow but they were busy so it's to be expected, other than that all good, friendly service.

I was a bit concerned to go with East Coast after reading some bad reviews, but I was prepared for $1,000 to be held on my card as I chose not to take out the additional insurance. I had no accidents or anything so it was just a smooth transaction.

Very good value and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Booking was easy, website could be improved, don't want to be directed to quote, just want to see deals and make booking. Customer service was excellent, friendly and efficient. Pick up and drop of from Cairns airport was seamless, no waiting bus to depot could not have been quicker. The car was clean and relatively new, better than I expected.

Ridiculous shuttle service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

At 7:46 am was told shuttle would come in 20 mins didn't come until 8:54 am. Waiting outside in 10 degrees celcius for over 1 hour for a shuttle service. Company has poor organisation and communication skills. Called up the company and goes to a call centre all they say is 20 mins away when they don't even know where the driver is and the appropriate estimated time. It's run very poorly. Not booking with them again. Worst experience ever with a rental service what a joke.

Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We found it easy to book on Webjet. The Toyota Camry was a great quality car with plenty of room for four including all our suitcases. We feel that we received excellent value for money. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Quick pickup from airport, good late model car, good price, friendly service, car was clean and economical to run, did not have to wait around for shuttle to airport, would recommend to others

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Came in on a late flight and as promised they were there to pick us up, car was clean and drove well cheapest rental alternative but this is not reflected in service or quality

Faultless in all aspects. All GOOD

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Great car Rio.yes that is a correct statement. I didn't have any complaints or concerns. Good staff who were very helpful and courteous. I have already recommended your company to other people James Bell.

Stress Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

From booking the car to being picked up & dropped back to the airport was totally stress free. Staff were great & I wouldn't hesitate in recommending East Coast Car Rentals.

1 of 264 pages