Fast and easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Questions are clear, good wording, easy to understand.
Fast correction.
All in all it is a good way to refresh.

Thank you!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Having previously completed this training it was a great refresher to get it done easily cost effectively and properly. Would recommend EOT as I will be to others I interact with. Thank you.

Verified Customer

Noice

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Quick, prompt and an all-round pleasant experiences, will use them again should I require qualifications (and if they are available for my state)

Simple

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Very easy to understand and complete. I would recommend this course to family and friends in the future without hesitation.

easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

very easy to use, easy process questions were written in detail and the user guide was easy. very easy. The site was well made

Really good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I believe it was really informative about what I need to know and the questions where Easy and quick to do

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Easy. Very easy and love that you don't pay until you have completed the course. Very good price too. Great

Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

It's an easy and quick process. Not too much hassle and if I need another certification of this sort, I would use this website again.

Really easy to navigate and understand.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

The questions were understandable and fair. The layout was clear and concise. Would happily recommend to anyone who needed these certificates.

Excellent and to the point

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

Excellent in providing what is needed without hassle. Simple and sophisticated. Program was easy to follow and was beneficial to do.

This was a good experience for me

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

A lot of these questions opened my eyes on some things that I didn’t know, was good, did alright too lol

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Extremely easy to use. And you can do it at your own pace i liked my experience with this service.

Really easy and user friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The questions were clear, for each question, you have a link bringing you to the course part you need to refer to quickly answer. You even have video showing how you should proceed in certain situations (it's always easier to remember something you saw rather than read). Good training, fair price.

Training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

It was very easy to understand It well set out It explains things in everyday language and I found it very helpful

EDENSOR PARK

Private message

It's great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Excellent, just a bit of reading but otherwise ok. I would recommend it to those who don't have time to go into places to get this course done. Easy to find your way around the materials and questions

Awesome site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

This site was quite easy to navigate. I was able to do what I needed to do without any hassles.

Easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Clear and concise and easy to find , thank you , was a great help to achieve my goal of white card

Really enjoyed the online training

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

The online training for the White Card was indepth and lengthy, however, my knowledge has been improved for the safety of myself & others

Extremely convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Convenient as accessing certificates through companies is difficult in my area. Able to take own time to finish course. Amazing experience

Verified Customer

Very much helpful in training and gaining certificate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2018

Wide variety of knowledge. Read questions and answer them as per mentioned slide number itself for finding answer. this is very much convenient and we dont have to do whole exam from beginning. if your answer is incorrect then choose another one still incorrect then do it until you find correct one.

1 of 230 pages

Hi Team, My name is Brett Hannam, 10 Leibnitz Place Isabella Plains, ACT 2905. I have just finally completed your RSA online training course and paid for it as well. ($49). I have had my tax invoice emailed to my private email but not my actual RSA certificate. Does this take a couple of days to complete? Apologies if I have made a mistake in the overall process. Could you please assist with this query? Many Thanks. Regards, Brett Hannam

Hammer asked on Jan 08, 2018

How do I download my White Card Certificate of Attainment. I have successfully completed and paid for the course and can't download the 'CoA'. I was side tracked into your cobweb like review process and can not get back to download my 'CoA'. How do I do this ???

iMac asked on Dec 31, 2017

Has anyone found the Certificate IV in Bookkeeping Course easy to follow, successful in passing and which is the best education institute to go with?

Mez asked on Jun 05, 2017