4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

It was easy to understand and easy to read. I understood all the steps involved. Will suggest using this site again for myself or someone else.

great course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I found information that I didn't know..has made me more aware in safety aspects ....best thing I did for work

Great Training , very easy to navigate through!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Very straight forward training , course was easy to navigate through and they even notify you when your training needs to be updated!

Verified Customer

Very easy to use and affordable training.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

This course was really easy to take at home. It auto-saves your work so you can come back to it later!

The easiest online course

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I needed a white card, searched it on Google, signed up and completed it in a few hours. It was very easy and the reading material was a breeze. Definitely recommend to others.

Easier than putting your jocks on.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

From start to finish my entire experience was a breeze. If at any time I was unsure of an answer the assessment allowed me to review the material before answering the required questions.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

This course was easy to find online, the price was right and it was very easy to follow, I would definitely recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Effective and understanding of all policies laws and house rules. Very educational online learning. I would recommend this course and refreshments to anyone.

A++++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

The questions in the assessments are very clear and easy to understand. I would deffinately recommend this site to a friend!

rsa certificate

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

really good and very helpful , I found the course easy and when i didn't help it was therefor me to find ,thank you

Easy and save time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I like this express training, really easy to use and save me loads of time. I would recommend me friend to join the RSa training here.

Quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Found this course easy to co-ordinate through and very informative, Highly recommend this to all as it doesn't waste your time

great learning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

i think that this training is positive because you can do it in your own time come back where you left it and all will still be there - this is time effective as i don't have much time to do it as i work full time

Enjoyed the easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

It was my great experience that the question are very easy to understand. Got information to read more details before answer question. Highly recommend to try this out.

Easy & straight forward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Personally found this course useful and easy to understand and complete.
Now ready to go to work and be confident

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Enjoyed the easy to use on line course Very Happy. Reccomend this course to everyone.
If I can follow and complete this on line course then anyone can.

RSA & RSG

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Easy to use and extremely helpful in accessing my rsa. It was quick and very informative and helped me with things I was unaware of.

First time I have used it, will consider it in the future as needs apply

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Now you are asking a bit much, I found the course useful. The questions I struggled with were aimed at trying to trip you up with how they read rather than your knowledge on the subject. But overall it was a enjoyable experience and I learnt a lot about the subject, Thanks

Very quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I was very impressed that I was contacted for my course upgrades. It made it all very qick and easy.

1 of 84 pages