Easy to follow

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Easy to follow process and very informative information on the website. Would highly recommend to other people if they require

simply easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

the course was very informative , helpful and easy to follow so I would recommend to anyone to do online.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Great and so convenient when you need an RSA in a hurry and work long hours. Thank you very much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Great Work. Easy to use and process. Would Recommend to any one chasing a white card. Will pay for card.

Great site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I got my RSA in time for work on the same night. I got it very quickly and easily thanks

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Very good website learnt a lot and now I have done all this hard work with the help of the website I can head off to work when the white card is needed

Terrific

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Really easy to use and understand i would recommend to any one, would use again in future if need be

Fantastic idea.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Quick and easy to use great value for money fantastic idea would recommend to others very user friendly and to understand.

Time saver

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I believe the process was smooth and helped me achieve my goal of accreditation. It was helpful that I was able to achieve this in the comfort of my own home and at a pace that suited me.

Very convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The information provided in this course proved to be beneficial for the safety of myself and others allowing me to gain the knowledge of correct procedures

this is very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

reliable and quick. it was well explained. hope it will come soon because i have to work very soon. thank you

Great training site

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

This training site is easy to understand and extremely easy to navigate. Highly recommended! All information is clear and precise and easily accessibly when answering each individual question.

White card - easy online learning

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Easy online learning package with help all the way through. Able to stop and restart to learn at own pace.

RSA training

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

This RSA on line was convenient and fun. I will consider more online training in the future. I can't fault this program

Adelaide

Private message

Easy and informative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The white card course is easy to navigate and helps you along the way with direct links to the corresponding manual. I highly recommend this to everyone.

Very user friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

It was nice to be able to complete my training as and when I wanted to. It was very helpful that it picked up where I left off each time with ease.

Great Training Site

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

This was very convenient as I could do a couple of hours per day and not interrupt my work routine. It forced me to read the documents. As an Admin person for a building Company, it helps me understand what the coal face guys need to do for an emergency and will help me instruct them if need be plus meet the regulatory requirements.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Was fast easy and great fun i would have been able to find a more efficent and excellent course thank you

Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I found this site super convenient in terms of completing the course and found it really easy to navigate unlike others.

Very good training content and assessment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Training materials were very comprehensive and easy to read and understand.
Assessment process was well focused and valid. words words words

1 of 483 pages

Hi guys, I've just completed the questions and completed the PPE video. Very easy yes! But could anyone give an example of how to do the audio assessment part. I know it's self explanatory but I'm just after an example of what to say thanks!

Artie asked on Jul 21, 2018

Answer this

Hi Artie, If you require additional support with your assessments, please feel free to contact our office and speak with our support team. We are open 7 days week.

Hi guys, I have completed my online assessment, audio assessment and simulated workplace but they request me to send them my visa copy to them to verify my visa.Did anyone of you provide your passport number or a copy of visa to them to let them verify before you could get the RSA Certificate? Thank you.

Pearl asked on Jul 19, 2018

Answer this

Hi Pearl, If you would like more information regarding the "Overseas Student Visa Policy", you can location this information in the Learner Handbook or feel free to contact our office. We are open 7 days a week.

Hello, I completed the White Card course online, paid and got a receipt. Then got an email to do an audio course, which didn't come up on completion of the White card course, so wondering if I need to do this, kind regards Lyn Howe

Lyn asked on Jul 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Lyn, you do need to do this section as it is completes the whole of your assessment.

See all 13 questions about Express Online Training