This perfect and good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I understand all your course and good guide ness of system.I enjoy during my course and gain more knowledge .

I wouldn't do any courses with them

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I am only giving one star as the customer services are appalling. I had to contact them twice in regards to my visa verification not working even though it worked for my RSA and not my white card and both times they were just down right rude. Plus a lot of unnecessary stuff in these courses that my friends did not need to with the company they choose to do their courses with. Just wouldn't recommend then just save you the hassle mate.

Well explain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very satisfied according to me the course was well explained And I have not seen any difficulty to finish It

Very Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I am really satisfied, it safe a lot of time online from doing it at a center, I am really happy with this service

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I’m a very satisfied customer I found it to be quite easy and very helpful, would recommend to anyone

It was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

The RSA course was very informative for me. I think I have learned more things about how to be responsible in servicing the alcohol.

Excellent platform

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Easy to continue where you left off. Well detailed and good online platform for online study. Affordable. Will do it again

Awesome service, quick, cheap, and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Course was fair in difficulty and will provide me with the qualifications I needed instantly. The only improvement is the added cost for a physical card could be removed

great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I found the course I was doing to be very informative and easy enough to follow. I was very satisfied with the course.

Finished now

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Was thorough, long but thorough. Still worth the effort. Why does this have a minimum word limit of twenty words

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Easy to use and understand. Found it Helpful and was good to refresh. Would recommend to friends who require their RSA

This is very easy and straight forward.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

It was easy to navigate and use. Very straight forward and simple. Good if anyone is looking for a quick license.

Great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Little bit hard. But learnt From it.
I think the course will help me for my future jobs. I will be using it again to get my rsa & rsg.

So easy and fast! Just what i needed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

I enjoyed the easily understood content. It made sense to me and seemed easily applicable.

It was not difficult and well supported.

very easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

The course was easy to use and follow and the back up information was relevant and easy to access and understand

DO NOT RECOMMENED TO ANYONE, Terrible Service, Very Slow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

It started off simple and easy and they advertised with you pay when you pass. after I finally put my details in I started doing my NSW RSA course around the start of November, I completed the main part of the test which was for sections which didn't seem very difficult then after that it came time to pay, so I paid that straight away hoping I receive my RSA within 1-3 business days like advertisement, but apparently when you pay you haven't passed yet which kept me waiting for a week until I finally got an email to do two other parts of the course, false advertisement was used, so after a week of waiting I finally complete the other two sections, the audio section was a hassle as no computer would load the section to add your audio so I had to call by phone and do the audio part, I waited another two weeks and it still wasn't marked I had to call up and get them to mark it finally, even though its advertised 1-3 business days, after all that waiting I had two audio questions wrong and had to redo them so I rerecorded the two questions, it has been 1-3 business days again and I am still waiting for my results and my RSA, We are now on the 14th of December and I still have not received my RSA certificate. I do not recommend this course to anyone that wants their certificate, as doing it online is supposed to be quick you might as well go into a class and do it. This has also caused me to lose shifts at work and nearly caused me to lose my job, lucky I had proof of me doing the RSA course and the false information Express Online Training Provide.

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Great help, the technology is so easily navigated. I would be happy to recommend to anyone interested in acquiring any of the qualifications you provide.

This is awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Very happy with the teaching content. It was easy to follow and understand and achievable. Look forward to doing more with this.

awesomr

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

thanksfor the help anyone was really helpful and i approved of see you tomorrow about about in the morning and

great information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

very satisfied with the course, lots of things I was unaware of, that I can use in a positive work environment.

1 of 624 pages