Online RSA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Easy to use, learning at a time that suited me. Easier to use on my laptop than the desktop computer. Feel I learnt a lot as there is a bit of reading involved.

quick and efficient

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

once you are on the website, the process was quick and efficient with teaching videos along the way to help out

White card

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Course was adequate for me to obtain employment as this card is a requirement for me to return to the work force

This is perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Great way to obtain white card thanks. Can't really think of any thing else to add except great work all round

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

I found the express online training very easy to use and understand and I would recommend this training to others.

Straightforward

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Found it to be a really straightforward and easy to navigate course from start to finish. Does take a bit of time to finish but all information was provided and easily accessible.

Good experience

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Easy to undrstand layout, made it easy to understand complex laws so I could complete it in a relatively short period of time

Verified Customer

Good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Easy to use, user friendly and I could do it on my phone. Would recommend to my friends and family.

nice one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Simple, easy, straight forward process that was very easy to follow and understand through out the entire training package...nice one!

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

all good Easy to use and being able to stop and resume the course at anytime was very convenient and the price was great

Awesome

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

The theory was easily understood and detailed. Questions you can understand I enjoyed the multiple choice and the true and false

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Very easy to go through, great price. Would highly recommend to anybody wanting to get their white card quick and fast.

great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Glad I could go at my own pace n not feel rushed or pressured like u would in a tafe class

Easy, fast and knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Glad i could do it at my own pace. The scenarios were realistic also. I like that i wasn't pressured as i would have felt in a classroom situation.

Was easy and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Fast, cheap, effective, and easy to use. Would recommend it to a mate And use same guys to get rsa later

Loved it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Learnt a lot, wish all courses were fun and easy like this......loved every bit, highly recommended , all good for now

Good One

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

The course was great. I enjoyed doing it easy to navigate and complete. Would highly recommend using Express Online Training

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Easy to use and being able to stop and resume the coarse at anytime was very convenient and the price was great

It was Quick

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

it was a very quick and easy to navigate and didn't take to long for each question's to be completed

1 of 140 pages