Convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I really enjoyed this training. I was able to get it done in a timely manner and get other things done.

nice

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Very good stuff, nice web, easy, efficient, quicj marking times, i like , very much, keep up good work yes

Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

They did not muck me around. Short and sweet. No problems . . . . . . . . .

It’s really convenient to do the course online.

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

It’s suitable for people who would like to do the course on line and take your time to learn. The customer service staffs are friendly as well. They are willing to help you solve the problems.

So convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Appreciated being able to do at my own leisure and time frame. Able to come back to it when life gets busy

Perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Brilliant easy and informative. A fantastic course that outlines the importance of RSA for someone starting in the hospitality industry

its perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

excellent and think it is a good this that i experienced this and hope every body thiks the same like me

pressure

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

no need to write anything here as my trade is in the safe line of work ! have a good day

Good website

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Easy to do all answers. Saves time and money. I am glad that I had done it already. May be too many questions. These guys can reduce some questions.

Great and easy course

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The course was long but informative, helpful and helpful. Some of the questions seemed to be repetitive but was needed for the course.

I learnt a lot from it !

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I love the course I've learnt a lot from it thanks alot ! Very very good ! I will be back

Great, quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Very well planned and easy course. Would highly recommend anyone wishing to do their White card. they guid you through step by step

was very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I thought the course was easy to navigate. I would recommend using EOT to family and friends that are looking to obtain a white card.

Very helpful

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Was very happy with how fast and easy it was to do my course online. All the information was easily accessed

Easy to navigate, simple process

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

I found this course stress free to complete, an easy to navigate site & course content was very easy to understand.

Great way to get a cert. quickly!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

The site offers a quick and forgiving means to obtain various certifications. The interface is relatively easy to use and you may start training before you pay!

Grest

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

Im very very happy and im glad i have done it throught this website it was really great help..

Great website

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Website was informative and easy to use, made applying for my white card very easy. I would recommend this site to others in the future.

Easy and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Easy for younger students to navigate through the modules. Easy to do at home in my own time and pace

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 answer
Private message

Fairly easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Pretty easy to understand and navigate the site. I don't like writting long reviews so I am finding this part annoying.

1 of 380 pages

I like seeing all the 5 star reviews, but i have completed an online training course and still waiting for a marked audio assessment to come back. I have no contact number or email for this company and find that very strange. Does anyone know how I can contact them? I stupidly accepted a job and said id have my rsa and EOT claimed they could have me a certificate the same day i did the training....its now 3 days after, I've paid my money and still no certificate!!

KBar asked on Apr 20, 2018

Answer this

In the same boat buddy. All you can do is go to the complains and feedback section to message them but they have a number 1300 720 104 that I went and grabbed for you. Best of luck.

Hi, I was just looking for RSA online courses and came across this site. I had also read in some sites that the online courses may not be acceptable in Some of the places in NSW. Is that right? Is it okay to do online course from this site? Has anyone faced any such issue?

Rose asked on Mar 18, 2018

Answer this

Don't use this mob. They're scammers and rip you off! They advertise as 'Pay when you Pass', which is an outright lie. Be very careful if you use these crooks!

how long does it take for them to assess the video assignment i have been waiting two days and still nothing about it for my white card?

Ben asked on Feb 23, 2018