Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Tamworth

A great place to wander relax no pressure

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

I have nothing but greatitude and thanks the store was easy to move around clean no pressure to purchase and the staff were friendly but not pushy

Shop Location: QLD, Ipswich

Quality for money great furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Easy to assemble and great priced delivery fast service and easy to use online store and simple to use checkout and payment

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Stacie W, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: VIC, Mildura

Found my new favourite furniture store.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Fantastic Furniture made it so easy to order my items online and barely waited an hour before i got a confirmation text to come and pick my items up, i was very happy with the no delay and picking my items from the store proved just as easy, all i did was drive up present my id and loaded my items. Thank you for the enjoyable experience.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Emerson, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: NSW, Balgowlah

Cheap but not nasty

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Fantastic and fast. I looked online for the furniture I needed. Went in store to check items. Staff were a great help. Product great. Paid,organised delivery. Done!!

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Jo R , thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! It is wonderful to hear that you have had such wonderful in store experiences with our team members and products! We ... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Chullora

Nice comfortable furniture.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

It is easy.I can try to do it by myself.Every one can assemble it easily.Try to do it by yourself.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Zillur, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear! We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Sofa Shield product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

When we bought our sofa we were sold sofashield product with 6 year guarantee promises and were told anytime we could call for service. When we called after 2 years it was completely different story that was told to us when this service was sold by fantastic furniture.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Gune, I am very sorry to hear if there was any confusion with what Sofashield provides. SofaShield is a warranty system that protects your sofa fabric against accidental spills and stains from c... read more »

Well we paid for 6 year product. Now they tell us if we can’t get the stain out they will send some solution for us to try and then if this doesn’t work to contact them again. When selling this gua... read more »

Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi there Gune, the sofashield team will first offer advice as to how to remove the stain and if that does not work then yes a technician will be sent out to assist. Failing that, the fabric of the ... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Townsville

Great value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The store was easy to navigate and the friendly staff were able to take me straight to the product I was looking for. The assembly of the Bookcase was very easy and the quality for the price was great.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Peter Johnson, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! Glad to hear you had such a wonderful experience in store. We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Moorabbin

Needed a bed and fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

My sons bed feel apart and needed to replace it ASAP, went into store and found what he wanted, unfortunately they didn't have stock. The kind sales assistant looked up the product and informed me there was one left in another store close by and that I should order it click and collect. I was a little hesitant because I haven't used click and collect before, but needed the Bed so thought it was worth a try. I went back and ordered it online, within minutes I had confirmation that it was ready to be picked up. I couldn't believe how fast the whole process was. So we went and picked up the bed and within a couple of hours I had one happy son! Thanks for all your help

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Lisa, thank you for choosing to shop with us online! It’s great to hear that you like our online shopping experience! Feel free to shop with us online again in the future and don’t forget, if yo... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Morayfield

Appreciation Overload.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Store is quite large and packed full of options.
The item I purchased has some assembly requirements and being a sook I hated having to use a screw driver to put the sofa legs on but it was soooo worth it. The item I purchased sells at Amart for $20 more and I noticed a lot of similar products and designs at Amart being much more expensive. So it pays to shop around.
I really want to that the staff at FF Morayfield. I really appreciate the help I received. I was embarrassed that I required something cheap and I was treated so fantastically well that the stress was lifted and I felt comfortable and a lot less stressed. So Thank you.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Christie P, Thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new purchase and we appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with our Moray... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

I purchased an entertainment unit online and picked it up from the delivery centre. While we were putting together the unit we found a small rubber stopper for one of the legs was missing. I called the Moore Park Supercentre store and the response was far more than I expected. Tom answered the call and rather than sending me to the warehouse, he confirmed that they had another unit in stock. Rob was at our apartment within 30 mins had a driver at our apartment to deliver the missing piece. Thanks so much guys you made this super easy and I would recommend your store to friends and family in the future because your customer service is outstanding. Many thanks

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Jen, thanks so much for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear that the Moore Park team were able to resolve your issue quickly. We hope to see you again in store in the future. Regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

A couple of clicks and it was mine!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Knew what I was looking for, and found it at the right price through an online search, was easy to order and pay for, and staff were very helpful and friendly at pickup.
The items were of good quality for the price, easy to put together, and were exactly as described. Would definately purchase again using this method.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Cindy, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! It is wonderful to hear that you have had such wonderful in store experiences with our team members and products! We ... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Chullora

Excellent and great online shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Using the online shopping is the most convenient way to shop by just relaxing on your couch at home. Loved it

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Sarah k, thanks so much for shopping with us and sharing your feedback! We are thrilled to hear you found our website easy to use and we hope you shop with us again soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: VIC, Traralgon

Quick online affordable shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Havnt recieved my goods yet but past experience yes I managed fine. Instructions easy to follow. That's all I can say sorry it wasn't twenty words now it should be twenty words.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Jazz vic, thank you for choosing to shop with us online! It’s great to hear that you like our online shopping experience! Feel free to shop with us online again in the future and don’t forget, i... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Delivery and execution

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I live in a remote area, it's important to me when I was promised to have my delivery sent to my chosen freight company I expect it to happen or if it can't to be contacted and advised.
I was expecting my delivery on Friday 9th November. I have sold my old sofa so now I have to go over a week plus without sofa. Not to mention being 28 week pregnant with twins. This was another added stress.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Amy, I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with our Cairns store to date. Would it be possible to email me your details as I'm very keen to have the area leader look into and help you asa... read more »

Thank you will do.

No troubles Amy! I will keep an eye our for it. Kind Regards Jessica

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Staff very knowledgeable of product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Store decoration beautiful and easy to find what you want and staff very courteous. Easy movement round the store and most item you need is there.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Raz, thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your thoughts online! We hope to serve you again in the future! Regards Jessica and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick

Bought a bed head that doesn’t fit - not even made for one of their beds!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Fabric of the bed head was good. The ‘universal’ brackets don’t fit on my bed base and they don’t even sell bases! There’s no instructions and everything is made of cheap material! Never buying from them again.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Bennetts Green

Don't bother with online shopping

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We purchased several things online over $2700 worth. Some items were available for pick up within the hour and some were going to take 1-3 weeks. We didn't need all of it straight away so that was fine. We split the payment between card and zip money. The larger amount being paid for by us. Called the store to see when we could pick up and was told that we could only pick it all up at once for zip it to be charged with zip money. Even though we've paid for the majority we weren't able to pick up any until the others came in. So we asked to cancel the order to be able pick them up from another store only to be told that they couldn't do anything in store and we would have to wait for head office to approve and cancel it. Being a Sunday they could not do anything for us at all. Nor did they seem to want to deal with it anyway. It could be days before we see OUR OWN money back. So now we have no money and no products to show for it and nothing being done. COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME STAY AWAY!

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Leish, I am very sorry to hear about the inconveniences with your order. If you would like to send us an email at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your sales order number and contact detai... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Port Macquarie

Great styles fantastic prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I found online shopping at fantastic furniture quiet good & commentating, received a call from the store near me same day, letting me know when the stock will be I store to pick up very prompt service.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Cooper.m, thanks for choosing to shop with us online. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We hope to see you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: NSW, Rutherford

Easy & simple.!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Everything was easy to find.! Customer service was great. Product was readily available. The furniture was easy to assemble. The product is awesome material & can see it lasting my little girl for years to come.

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi A.R, thanks for choosing to shop with us! That's great to hear. We hope to see you back soon! Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

Shop Location: QLD, Burleigh Heads

The most pleasant shopping experience I’ve had in a long time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

The store was well laid out, and the displays were very appealing. I had a picture in my mind of what I wanted, and Fantastic had it. The quality was much better Han I expected and represented great value for money.
If I had read the instructions more thoroughly, assembly would have been much easier!
My one complaint would have to be the amount of non recyclable packaging and

Comments
Fantastic Furniture Official

Hi Sandy, thanks for choosing to shop with us in store. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards Annie and the Fantastic team

1 of 484 pages

Do I receive a phone call or an email about my delivery?

Nellie asked on Nov 06, 2018

Answer this

Hi Nellie! For most orders, we will contact you either via phone call or text message to let you know the order is ready and to call us to book. If you have placed your order online and purchased "online only" products, you wont be contacted. Instead you will receive an email with tracking information to track your delivery, as these items are delivered via courier. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

We just bought the Jazz 2 seater sofa. It came with 4 legs and nothing else. The screw exposed from the legs is about one centermenter and doesn’t fit or screw into the predrilled hole. There were no instructions and no other parts... are we missing something? Or is this just the quality you can expect from fantastic furniture?

Hannah Wallin asked on Oct 29, 2018

Answer this

Hi Hannah Wallin, thanks for the question! So we can look into this for you and assist, are you able to email through your order/contact details as well as a few pics? Our email is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, the Fantastic team

take off the black castors there is a metal plate under neath, the leg will screw in there..

Has anyone else had a similar experience to me? Purchased 6 months ago, have been attempting to contact customer service but they do not respond or make any contact. Has anyone else been ripped off by this organisation? How would i escalate this issue? Does Fantastic Furniture have a customer service department?

David Mina asked on Oct 23, 2018

Answer this

Hi David, we have responded to your email and we look forward to assisting you with your issue soon. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

See all 179 questions about Fantastic Furniture