Filter By:

Easy instructions and layout of benefits of policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

This is the first time I have purchased with this insurance company. Very happy with the site and the way that everything was explained. Great tips for my trip in the email I received after purchase. Really competitive rates.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kate, thanks for your lovely review!

I'm glad that you've found our website easy to navigate. I hope you have a great trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next trip.

Happy travelling!

Easy to deal with

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Four times we have used Fast Cover and they have always been easy to deal with and very easy to get a quote online.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kay, thanks for your review. We love hearing from our frequent travellers and we really appreciate that you've chosen Fast Cover for your travel insurance for your past 4 trips! Give us a call... read more »

New insurance for 2019

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

The process was good, we have a policy for our trip in 2019. Hope we do not have a claim

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi David, thanks for your review!

I hope you have a great trip and if you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Insurance claim made

Efficient with personal touch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Used FastCover twice now with two claims from from last trip. Claim procedure relatively simple, explanatory phone call on one point was helpful & appreciated

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi DGT, thanks for your review! Glad to hear that you've had a smooth claims process. We do work hard to try and make the process easy for our travellers so that's the best kind of feedback to re... read more »

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

This is the first time so hopefully all will be ok.
The online application was very easy to complete. What l like about it was you didn’t have to give them all your medical history. Just look at the exclusions and you’ll know what is covered or not .
I rang them to ask a question and the lady said l’ll send you another link as there is a sale on , so l got the premiums cheaper .
Happy to have the cover but hopefully we don’t need to use it. Peace of mind- Perfect Holiday .

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kat X, thanks for your lovely review!

I'm glad you found our website easy to navigate. If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. I hope you have a great trip!

Very competitive pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I've used Fast Cover Travel Insurance a few times now and their prices have always come in much lower than their competitors. The whole process is very easy to do online and you can also call them direct if you need any further information or assistance.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Shelley, thanks for your lovely review!

I hope you have an amazing trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next trip.

Reasonable pricing

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

This is the second time, at the first time, my friend who also had purchase the travel insurance through myself had some issue with his health during the cruise but was fortunate enough not to use the insurance cover.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Charlie, Thanks for your review! I hope your friend is okay! When you are overseas we do have a 24/7 Emergency Team available for you to talk to if you need help. Let us know when you're trav... read more »

Easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

We have used it on a number of previous trips. Will probably use it next time as well. It is so easy to do.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Margaret,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

Glad to hear you found this easy to use and you will be using us again.

Easy & Fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

2nd time using & both times have for nd it very easy. Helpful call team when I needed some extra information

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback :).

Glad to hear you found our Customer Service team a great service to you. We aim to make understanding the policy really easy for you.

Fastcover every time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Every time we travel we book fastcover for ourselves and for our customers travelling remote in the Kimberley. Great rates.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gianna,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback!

Glad to hear you found our rates really good. That's what we aim for :).

Margretta.

Great Rates and Great Coverage!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Myself and my family members use Fast Cover all the time. The fact I live with a serious illness and am covered with out a huge premium is an added bonus.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Camsy,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

Glad to hear you and your family use Fast Cover! That is always nice to hear!

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Margretta.

Quick and easy to get insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

I have diabetes and it was quick Ané ready to find i am fully covered! Other companies double the premium!

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi CBOT,

Thank you for review. Glad you found our policies good for you!

Insurance claim made

I always go with Fast Cover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I am a frequent traveler I have used Fast Cover for myself and my family members for the last 3 years

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Liliya, thanks for your review! We love hearing from our frequent travellers! We really appreciate that you've chosen Fast Cover as your travel insurance for the last 3 years and we look forwa... read more »

Easy to apply for travel insurance

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

First time I have used this company, the rates are competitive and the application was straight forward. The policy seems to cover most items - all the exclusions are listed in the PDF

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Irene, thanks for your lovely review!

I hope you have a great trip. Definitely give us a call next time you travel so we can give you a loyalty discount on your next travel insurance policy!

Happy travelling.

Verified Customer Insurance claim made

Not impressed. Failed to cover a delayed flight. will never use again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

Not impressed. Failed to cover a delayed flight. will never use again. I bought the insurance before the flight left yet they still didn't cover me. What is the point of insurance if it doesn't work when you need it.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi there, thanks for your feedback.

Could you send me a private message with your policy number and claim number so I can look into this for you? I just want to get a full understanding of the context.

Thanks,
Lindy

No hassles & easy to use

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

I have used fast cover on several occasions no issues just having peace of mind knowing l have cover not having to use it so far and hopefully never have to use just peace of mind

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Who ray, thanks for your lovely review!

Great to hear that you've never had to make a claim. But if you do, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'd be more than happy to help you out.

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Excellent nice easy and helpful that is the key for me and very competitive rate thank you very much and please keep up the good work

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback.

Glad to hear you found our policies competitive and easy to purchase.

Margretta

to know there’s someone out there to help

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

first time using travel insurance but knows
hollard is a out standing company. so that gave us as a family assurance that we in safe hands

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Skallas, thanks for your lovely review!

We're so happy to hear such feedback. Feel free to contact us if you ever need assistance. I hope you have a great trip.

First time user

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Good, easy, cheap and good coverage. Cannot say anymore unless I have to make a claim.
First time user. Policy is easy to follow.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Griz, thanks for your review.

I hope you have a great trip and we look forward to hearing from you again!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Practical and useful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Have used Fast Cover about 5 or 6 times. They offer the cover I need and are not too expensive.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Cherie,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience!

Happy travelling! :)