Filter By:

Good service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

Once in past (no claims ) and have just taken out another policy. Found it very straightforward to arrange over the 'phone.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gilly, thanks for your review.

I hope you have a wonderful trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next trip!

great

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

This is the second time I have taken travel insurance. All good, I received the travel insurance straight away, I am happy with the outcome.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Luckyjoe, thanks for your review.

We really appreciate you choosing Fast Cover again for your insurance! I hope you have a wonderful trip and if you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

• 7 helpful votes

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2019

We had taken out travel insurance on an upcoming holiday in Europe in April. Due to an operator changing the tour contents we had to cancel. I asked if I could change the insurance for another time and destination that I had subsequently booked. No problem and even gave me a refund on the balance. I've had difficulties doing this before with another travel insurance company so I was delighted that this was done in a quick and fuss free way by Bernie.
So while I haven't made a claim, and hope I won't ever have to, I'm pretty happy so far.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Punkyoz, thanks for your lovely review!

Glad we were able to help you out. I hope you enjoy your trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next trip.

easy to purchase

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

This is my 4th time using them but havent yet had to make a claim, easy to manage buying the policy but cant make judgement till i have to make a cliam.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kate, thanks for your lovely review.

Glad to hear that you haven't needed to claim on your trips! If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Great policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

First time very happy with price and what the policy covers, just traveling in Australia on a cruise easy ton use site

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Flinna, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear you are happy with your policy. If you have any questions or are travelling again please feel free to give us a ca... read more »

Verified Customer

Great Service upon making a few mistakes with the policy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

It was my first time using Fastcover, made a mistake with the policy however Lindy was quick to fix it up. Much appreciated.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Kav, thanks for your lovely review!

I'm glad that I could help you out. Problem easily fixed! If you require any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy the rest of your trip!

Lindy

I am pleased with what I have experienced so far.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

This is my first time I have used this Travel Insurance company, and I have yet to travel. I can't make a judgement on something I have not experienced.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Jan,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

I hope you enjoy your trip!

1st time user

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2019

this is my 1st experience with Fast Cover Travel Insurance. I hope it will be a good one with others to follow

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Glad to hear you were able to purchase a policy from us with no issues. Next time you are travelling please email us or give us a... read more »

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

best priced insurance very happy with service and produces on offer i have tried other insurance companies but they do not offer such good products

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Ray, thanks for your review!

I'm so glad that you're happy with our service and product! I hope you have a great trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next holiday.

• 3 questions
  • 7 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

so frustrating,

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

first time to use this, and it not sorted out I will go else where I have put my date of birth in a dozen times and it keeps saying my age does not match the date of birth, it makes no sense.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Rhondadknight, thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulties purchasing a policy online. I'll pass on your comments to our IT team to investigate the issue for you. If ... read more »

Second time happy customers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 12, 2019

This is the second time. So much easier to do online & so much cheaper than competitors. A quick phone call for some clarification on a couple of points & then completed online. Too easy!!

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Neice, thanks for your lovely review.

Woolloomooloo, NSW

Peace of mind.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Never. Hopefully have understood it properly. Looks like it is what I need and will cover all possible scenarios. Hope I don't have to find out.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Bella,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

If you are unsure of anything please give us a call and we can clarify your question for you.

Have a great trip!

Margretta

Site for buying insurance easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

I haven't actually used it yet!! I have only just bought the travel insurance, for a trip later this month.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Vero,

Thank you for your email.

Glad to hear you found buying a policy easy.

Have a great trip! Give us a call if there is any problems :).

Margretta

We can travel without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Two times,in tho thousand and sixteen, we didn’t make any claims, than you, It’s was a trip to South America.

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Eliana, thanks for your review!

I hope you have a fantastic trip and we look forward to hearing from you again for your next trip!

Happy travelling.

Insurance claim made

Always the Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I have used fastcover since 2015 and honestly will not go anywhere else. Always no fuss, the cheapest by far only ever had 1 claim and they refunded me completely. Highly recommend

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Julie,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

Glad to hear purchasing the policy was no fuss! Next time you are travelling please feel free to contact us so we can apply your loyalty discount.

Insurance claim made

Best Travel Insurance cover we have ever found for Skiing/Snowboarding

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

This is our first time but we have another family member currently overseas using Fast Cover and we are very happy with the cover and service

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Gabstar,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).
Glad to hear you are happy with the service. Let us know when you are travelling again and we can apply your loyalty discount.

Margretta

Hi i just booked 3 BIG bookings.... discount would of been great for them maybe. My husband and i to canada for 6 weeks and one of my son's for 14

Hi Gabstar,

Thank you for your message.

That's great! Sounds amazing. Give us a call or email us and we can apply your loyalty discount.

Ease and convenience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I've used Fast Cover 6 or more times and find the whole process quite easy. The comprehensive cover is good value for money !

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi James,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

Glad to hear you find this good value for money! I hope you have a great trip!

Verified Customer

Overseas travel insurance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

First time client. Good online experience and competitive options to suit our needs. Easy set up. Hoping for a claim free experience now....

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Hornet,

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :).

I hope you have a great holiday!

Almost too easy. I thought I had completed incorrectly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

I have had 3 policies with you. Never made a claim so I don't know about that bit.

I find the online process almost too easy. I am always scared I have done something wrong

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback :). Glad you found this easy to purchase. If you have any issues when going through our site please give us a call and we'd be hap... read more »

snow time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

4times i think,the on line service is very good and the pricing is very comparable.fortunately i have not had to put you to the test re claims!!

Comments
Fast Cover Travel Insurance Official

Hi Dunno, thanks for your review! We love hearing from our frequent travellers and we really appreciate you choosing Fast Cover for the past 4 trips. I hope you have a wonderful trip and we look ... read more »

1 of 33 pages

Does it cover mobile phone theft?

Kim Q asked on Nov 18, 2018

Hi Kim Q.

What is your policy number and I can check this for you :).

Margretta

My policy does, though there is $200 excess. The site advised me to take photos of anything valuable before the trip just in case.

Hi Kim!

If you have a Comprehensive, Standard Saver, Snow Sports, Domestic or Frequent Travellers Savers policy then there is luggage benefits.

We do cover mobile phone left provided: You report a theft within 24 hours to the police or an office of the bus line, airline, shipping line or rail authority you were travelling on when the theft occurred. You must prove that you made a report by providing us with a written statement from whoever you reported it to.

Yes we do suggest that you take pictures of your items you will be travelling with so that if anything happens whilst you are travelling. There is an excess on all of our policies but not all benefits hold an excess. The luggage benefit has an excess.

I hope that helps!

Margretta

Hi I have a policy with you and have to return home for a visa stamp does my policy carry on when i return? it will still be in the period paid for...Rod

Rod Fuller asked on Oct 08, 2018

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for your email.

That is okay. You are covered for however long the policy runs for.

I hope that helps!

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Margretta​

I am 87 years old hope to travel to Vietnam and Cambodia next year for about two weeks, would you cover my trip?

Joe asked on Oct 08, 2018

Answer this

Hi Joe, thanks for your question. We don't have any age restrictions on taking out a policy with us. However, some of the benefits will vary for travellers aged between 80-89. Give us a call on 1300 409 322 so we can prepare a quote for you. Kind regards, Lindy

See all 45 questions about Fast Cover Travel Insurance