Filter By:

• 48 answers
  • 134 helpful votes

More LIke SlowWay Couriers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I have received (or tried to receive) packages from Fastway a few times. The first time it arrived in my city (Brisbane) from Melbourne much quicker than expected. The problem was that as a full time worker you inevitably miss the delivery. My local driver doesnt have a collection point so I had to call and meet at a local Aldi to pick it up. Ok, i can live with that.

The second time was an ebay order, if they had stated Fastway were delivering I may have ordered elsewhere.

Order placed 23rd November, 6th December...still waiting. Delivery from Sydney to Brisbane.

Here is an example of how bad it is compared to other non-FastWay orders.
Order placed 23rd November, arrived 4th December. Delivery China(!!) to Brisbane
Order placed 30th November, arrived 5th December. Delivery Sydney to Brisbane.

Not only were they slower than another Sydney to Brisbane delivery which was ordered later, they were beaten by an order coming from China!!

I could've ridden my bicycle to Sydney and back in less time than Fastway takes to deliver. How can metro to metro be so slow? Ridiculous!

FASTWAY should be called NOWAY

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Been a customer of FASTWAY for over 10 years and had great service with [name removed] who helped us out because our allocated courier simply does not turn up if it does not suit him. [name removed] is now no longer able to help and our business is failing because the courier does not show up to collect parcels even though we advised at 9.30am yesterday there are parcels for pick up. 24 hours later no-one is contactable - couriers message bank is full. Using the new apparently myFastway sends immediate advice but no confirmation given so we wait and wait and wait. What courier company allows franchisees to destroy their brand. Will be demanding refund for labels as they cannot offer service promised.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

didn't even bother knocking.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Got the email that my parcel was to be delivered that day so was waiting at home for the driver. front door was open (just the screen door closed), and dog sleeping next to the front door as she likes to do when an email comes through: "sorry we missed you." Go and check the letter box and sure enough there's a 'we missed you' card in there. Lazy driver didn't bother coming in the gate to even check if I was home. If they'd so much as tried to open the gate the dog would have gone nuts. Just dropped the card and left, now I'm supposed to go pick it up from their depot.

Customer service were useless and had no interest in rectifying the situation, just gave me a bunch of excuses defending the driver. no interest in weeding out drivers that are skipping out on their deliveries.

Use Fastway couriers if you want to go and collect your own packages.

Never again.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

What can I say to add to the many similar comments? 2 weeks to deliver from Sydney to Melbourne, the parcel damaged and dumped on my doorstep and lies from the company about when they picked up the item. Is it possible to give minus stars?

Toowoomba, Queensland

• 13 comments
  • 16 helpful votes

Sloths are faster

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

This company picked my item up at 5pm on the 5th of December (at the Gold Coast) and 24 hours later the courier still hasn't delivered it to Toowoomba, which is just over a 2 hour drive away. According to the tracking page it's still in transit. Surely giving this company the name Fastway was somebody's idea of a joke....?

The worst damn service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Fastway are the worst couriers in australia!
[name removed] especially is a moron, does not answer calls or send any contractors to get parcels!!!!!! If you are in the northern suburbs of melbourne, stay away from [name removed], and the fastway service in that area. Do you self a favor and book someone else!!!
Damn disgraceful. I have parcels not being sent, returned and not delivered...But that only happens when they get off their lazy fat arses and eventually pick up the parcels!!!!!!
They get 1 star only for the fact that a star must be given to get a review, otherwise - 50,000 stars!!! Disgraceful is being polite!!!!!

LANE COVE WEST

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Terrible freight company, internal communication is extremely slow.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I got a few bad experiences with them, I wouldn't refomed any business to use them as they are not able to provide any reasonable customer service for the clients. If you are unlucky to get carded, do not expect to get it redelivery in at least 2-3 days, as their internal communication is awful.
Call center do not help in any matter, they just e-mail the next area and that is it, you will be waiting on the reply on the other end, even if they are in the same depot.
Driver are all contarctors who do not care much for the business.

Just terrible.

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The fastest way to not get your parcel.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Just spend the whole day having to work from home waiting for the delivery, the driver didn't even bother ringing the intercom and left a "We missed you card". Are you serious? You find time to put a note in a letterbox but no time to ring the bell? And after wasting a day waiting for your eminence, now I have to drive to go pick up my parcel?

Total incompetence.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I had misfortune to deal with this company twice – not by choice, they were vendor’s option. On first occasion, I was not at home for sign-for delivery. The card was left, and I went on Fastway website to re-direct to my work address. They charge $5 re-direct fee and it took 5 working days to re-direct this parcel from one suburb of Melbourne to the other (the distance between the suburbs is less than 15km).
On second occasion, I went through the same song and dance routine of not being at home/re—directing to my work address with instruction to leave the parcel in reception/ redirection fee. The recept clearly stated new card number and new delivery address. However, when by the end of the business hours on the nominated delivery day there was no sign of parcel at my workplace, I have checked delivery status on Fastway website only to find it that the package was delivered to my original home address and left outside “As per your instructions” which was complete and utter rubbish. The whole point of re-directing to my work address and paying the re-direction fee was that the parcel with fragile content had to be signed for. I was willing to overlook the 5-day delay in the first instance, but will be definitely contacting last vendor with regards to their choice of the courier. Disgraceful.

MELBOURNE

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

overly complicated franchise couriers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

so this all starts with a delivery company called ARAMEX (arab american express). only if i knew that this shipper used fastway for final delivery!

attempted delivery was made but no card was left. i only found out that Fastway was the delivery company because we are running a business and we have security cameras outside. i eventually found a number to call and rearranged delivery which is supposed to be tuesday, arranged on friday as they take 2 working days to redeliver.

had to spend another 30 minutes on call waiting this morning because the online tracking says that "We attempted to deliver your parcel however no one was available." even though no delivery attempt was made. apparently that just means that " it has been scanned at the depot for redelivery and will be delivered tomorrow". needless to say i have no hope in receiving this package any time soon...

Melbourne

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes

Never again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

I wish i could give Fastway couriers zero stars. I have been waiting for an important parcel since 26 November. Have called a dozen of times, went done to the Melbourne depot. Sent numerous emails and they still can't retrieve my small parcel. I am a small business owner and am have now lost a significant amount of money during what is supposed to be my busiest period.

I have notified all my suppliers to not ever use these couriers and i for sure will notify all colleagues and friends to stay away from this company.

• 5 comments
  • 16 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

In transit 23rd November, still waiting 8 December

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Unfortunately i bought something off eBay

Fastway scanned it as in transit on the 23rd of November. Estimated delivery Monday the 3rd of December which is bloody long for a Sydney to Perth parcel.

Tracking showed delays with a message to wait an extra couple of days.

Contacted them on Friday the 7th of December on the which was 14 days without delivery. They said it's within their advertised delivery standards... I checked their site, delivery standards state up to 10 days.

I advised them again it's ten "business" days today... they replied that it was 9 business days.

I think they need help with counting, with false advertising and fix their tracking system if it's stating things are on their way when they actually leave 3 days later.

Misleading statements to get your business.

Awful service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

If I could give them zero stars I would!

Received a calling card last Friday, then immediately arranged for a re-delivery on Monday.
It is now Wednesday and I have only just received my package. Delivery driver ran down my front path, then threw the package near the door and ran away.

If this is how they re-deliver a package, then why did I need to be home to sign for the package when it was first delivered!

Do not purchase anything that uses Fastway Couriers!!!!!

Maroubra

• 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Driver never came to my property never left a card

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have never seen worst than this .i live at Minto .driver never came to my property never left a card .after few days I went to fast way website to track then realised they have left at local news agency . I have checked my cameras never saw the fast way van . This company needs to get their act together

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Bizarro non-delivery is the norm for farceway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

even simple deliveries of small parcels to letterboxes seems beyond the ability of fastway - i was waiting on an ebay parcel and as soon as i got an ebay tracking update that it was delivered i went outside to the mailbox - i have had bad experiences with fastway before and had a sinking feeling this would be similarly bad and i was right - nothing in my letterbox and nothing in the neighbours letterboxes. i called them and they claim gps showed the driver stopping out the front of my place, ..okay so what happened in the brief time i got the delivery confirmation ? did the driver just chuck it on road or path? just give it to some passerby? or does someone follow fastway couriers about and just steal the deliveries?

Banksia Grove, Western Australia

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Ten working days?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

I got my package, all good (so I can't only give 1 out of 5 stars). They left it in my letterbox, and that's fine, I didn't pay for more than that and it wasn't damaged but... ten working days to get from Sydney to Perth? Really?

Come on. You know you have a problem when you're slower than regular Australia Post.

Melbourne

• 1 review

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Franchisees that just dont care

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We send 30 shipments a day with couriers please and occasionally due to price book fastaway even though I know that each time i book no one will come to pick up. So the last 5 shipments l, no pick up umless I call 5 times over 3 days with empty promises of picking up. To date i have shipments of customers just sitting here for a week. What a disgrace. If you are going to book a courier NEVER use fastaway, rude drivers, ignorant customer service and just poor service that will cost you more time than its worth.

Thanks Fastway excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Thanks Fastway. My parcels took 6 days Brisbane to Adelaide , who can complain about that;? Delivered as advertised and on time.
Good service.
Too many bogus reviews on here in my opinion
Thanks again to all the hard working people cheers Joe.

Sydney

• 1 review

Liars

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

It's a second time I have trouble receiving my orders by the fastway ... they say they came to my address, but that's not true! To mark a new delivery through the site, I need numbers that I don't have access to because they must leave a delivery attempt notification with this information.

Terrible service!

Sydney

terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Sydney to Sydney take more then 10 days and the worst part are they even don't know when can they deliver. Called them and told will deliver the first thing next morning. Still didn't get it the next day and call again and say the said the same again.

1 of 235 pages

This is my tracking number 8301043866, thought I might try to get a decent response here instead. My tracking says it is at parcel collect since yesterday. It is not. I was told they tried to drop it off and the parcel collect would not accept it. that is a lie, i went there this morning and noone tried to drop off anything off. I was then told today that a new driver would deliver it today. So far, no tracking update, no delivery. Are you guys actually serious? I'm about to put in a paypal complaint and advise them the parcel has been stolen by the driver. WHERE IS MY PARCEL?

Nate asked on Nov 30, 2018

Answer this

Good luck. I have just had THE most appalling experience with this company. They are disorganised, unprofessional and lie. After numerous phone calls and then an email, I then advised the sender and that was the only way I got a response. I would definitely put in a paypal complaint and can't believe I am going to say this, but would not be surprised if the driver stole your parcel. DISHONEST HORRID COMPANY. Good luck - at least PAYPAL will do something.

Hi there Nate,
Apologies for an understandably frustrating circumstance.
I can see the Sydney depot were able to make sure this was delivered to you, and rest assured, I will be forwarding your comments to them to further improve our service.

Joshua

Are you kidding Joshua? I had to go to the couriers house and pick it up!

hi i have a parcel that was sent to me Sydney to Caboolture south 3-5 day delivery i was told however that was the 07/11/18 and the tr caking hasn't change from between Sydney and Brisbane (QH0001243601) and after calling the call center and being told they are "looking into it" and they are "escalating" this I am sick of the bull!!!! when will the run around nonsense stop and get an honest answer?

kirsty asked on Nov 19, 2018

Hi there Kristy,
I'm sorry to see your parcel has been delayed.
I can confirm the Brisbane depot team are indeed investigating this matter, and will be in touch shortly when they have an update in regards to the current status of this case.

Hi Kirsty,
I too got the runaround for about two weeks. No action on my queries. Don't lose hope it will arrive eventually. I will never use Fastway again.
Regards
Michael

I sent a parcel from Sydney to Fortitude Valley 4006 on 25/10/2018, label number FA0035253632. Until now the receiver has not receive the parcel. I rang office 13003278929 about ten times and rang the driver as well ([details removed]). still not delivery. need help.

thoai asked on Nov 13, 2018

Hi there Thoai,
Your parcel was attempted for delivery on 26/10 and is currently available for your customer to collect from their local collection point. If you would like further details in this regard, please feel free to private message me.
Joshua

The receiver went to store (where they said to collect), the staff in this shop said that they don't know anything about Fastway courier. The fastway staff did ask the driver go to the store shop pick up and re-delivery but not thing happen. I rang the driver and text him, he did not reply me, The office 13003278929, enquire on line four times and sender support, I rang so many times but no one can help me. what they said that they can do it, text to the driver. The receiver need goods to displays his shop for Christmas coming. URGENT PLEASE CCA1001292464 is a tracking number from a receiver to collect at the store shop.