Tracker is inadequate

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Truck left Sydney (21/07/2017)
One week later, truck is still somewhere between Sydney & Perth. According to call centre, trucks do not travel on the weekend. It would have been quicker for me to drive to Sydney and pick up the goods AND driven back.

USE THIS COMPANY AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

They delivered a package belonging to someone else to my address when I wasn't there after they printed a label with my details on it and stuck it over the top of the person who's parcel it is! I've spoken to 2 people incl the courier who delivered it and they don't want to have anything to do with it. I've had to contact the correct addressee personally and sort out Fastway's mess. No wonder people just hang onto parcels because it's too much effort to sort it out. Fastway's attitude is DISGUSTING to say the least. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHA TSOEVER from head office or their couriers. They don't even deserve one star. I've never been so disgusted with a company in my life and shall be contacting the sender of this order and letting them know. I am trying to do them a favour by letting them know their mistake and they are treating me like I'm at fault. Good luck to anyone who decides to use them. I can't believe they are still in business, especially after reading so many other reviews similar to mine.

• 2 helpful votes

Verified Purchase

Disastrous - Avoid

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

The most disorganised courier service I've ever experience.

Had to call three times throughout the week to get my package re-delivered. Each time they promised it was on its way. After the third call, they turned around and told me the package had been returned to sender.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 5 helpful votes

Awful service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I'm not surprised that Fast Track is rated so badly on this site. My experience with the NSW Northern Rivers franchise was just dreadful. They refused to deliver to my address for no valid reason and when I called them they were unapologetic and couldn't give a reason why and we're rude. Avoid if possible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Just a quick correction - I called them 'Fast Track' here when I meant Fastway of course!

Narrabeen

• 1 question

Worst customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Don't miss your delivery date...getting redelivered is a nightmare. I had to go out unexpectedly to take my youngest to the dr on a Thursday. I did the online re delivery option to have it redilivered on Monday (they need a 2 business day window so Friday was out of the question) Sat at the house all day Monday to have the package never show up. Called fastway and they had no record of the online redelivery I scheduled. So they said I would have it Wednesday. Called Wednesday morning to make sure it would be delivered, they said yes. So I Sat a round all day Wednesday for it not to show again. Called Wednesday evening to find out they couldn't locate the package. After calling the area driver for the 4th day in a row after his phone being turned off for days...(he was out of work sick) finally got ahold of him. Ahmed (the driver) was able to locate the package and finally got it to me Thursday morning. Thanks to the driver I finally got the package. The customer service hotline was a disaster..nobody knew what was going on..I got different answers from each person. Spent three wasted days inside till 4pm everyday with 3 small children. Never using fastway again!

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Christa, Sorry for the inconvenience caused in relation to the delivery timeframe, it shouldn't take that long. Thank you for the feedback, however, it will be passed on. - Luke

Melbourne

• 6 helpful votes

Typical runaround at Fastway

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Dear Fastway since i cant get any decent answers when i call your not so helpful line i figured
Maybe i can get an answer here .
Can some someone tell me when my delivery for
OA0024705657 get to me

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi ztt, I noticed you have requested a re-direct to a new address. Melbourne is notified and would be placing it for re-delivery - hopefully today. - Luke

Staff a plain rude

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Alyeesha, Very odd the courier hasn't delivered your parcel still considering a request was made internally. It should be delivered within the allotted time frame though in the first place, as l... read more »

Terrible company

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Terrible customer service. The manager in Bendigo just hung up on me. Confusing time consuming a rude people. Woe to you if you are not web savvy - you will never get your parcel.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Ben, If you'd like to provide further feedback, please let me know via PM, thanks. - Luke

Verified Purchase

These guys are hopeless

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Comments
Fastway Official

Apologies for your experience Luke. Very odd it took 40 days to deliver a parcel Sydney metro to Sydney metro. All feedback provided is taken onboard I can assure you and sent to the relevant managers. - Luke

Abysmal - avoid these cowboys

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Even though I was home, the courier didn't even bother to knock on the door. Instead they just dumped the delivery in the middle of the driveway where it can clearly be seen by anyone passing and left. Seems by the number of similar reviews that they must be aware they have a big problem, but can't, or can't be bothered to do anything about it. If you are a supplier and don't want your customers to be annoyed, I suggest you choose another delivery company.

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Steve, All couriers should be making an attempt to deliver a parcel - leaving it in the driveway is not one of them. Feedback noted, thank you. - Luke

Worst company i have ever dealt with!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Dean, In order for us to assist, please PM us your label number so we can look into it for you. Also if you haven't done so already, lodge an enquiry so our team can investigate this for you by ... read more »

Brisbane

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Didn't even try to deliver parcel

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Alich, Could you please PM me with your postcode and suburb so we can provide feedback to management to speak with the courier? Thanks. - Luke

Hi Luke, I can't find an option to PM you. My suburb and postcode is Griffin, 4503.

Fastway Official

No worries at all Alich, thanks for that. I'll send the feedback off to the Brisbane depot for you to speak with the courier involved. - Luke

1 of 199 pages

I recently brought a pair of headphones off zumi, Anyway it said it was being sent from fastway, I checked the tracking it arrived here on Tuesday at 2.30 pm, I'm still YET to receive anything then i check the tracking (mind you I'm suppose to get email updates and I'm not) and it says this Unfortunately we're unable to deliver your parcel. We are currently assessing the issue and will be in contact with either the sender or receiver in the next day. What is this crap? it's in my town ready to be delivered what could be the issue? I'm not very happy..

mia asked on Jul 27, 2017

Hi i was supposed to receive a package on 07/07/2017 but they were "unfortunately unable to deliver. We are currently assessing the issue and will be in contact with either the sender or receiver in the next day". i also tracked it on ups and it said "Package is missing important information required for delivery". What kind of information u guys need? My track number is BB0000967575.

Dongchi asked on Jul 09, 2017

Answer this

Did you finally get your package? im having this same issue at the moment unable to deliver :/

We've attempted to deliver your parcel however no one was available. For your convenience we'll be dropping your parcel to your nearest Parcel Connect agent..i have ordered this parcel from super cheap auto..and i am. Ot sure what this mean...should i collect it from the closest cheap auto store??

Sam asked on Jun 28, 2017