Filter By:
  • 4 helpful votes

Non-Delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Delivered while in shower. They didn't leave it by the door. I called straight after and the driver still in area but refused to swing by again. Instead asked to pick it up from their depot across the city or redeliver "in a few days". Terrible phone manner, unsympathetic and uncaring.

October 15th 2018 Update: They're so very bad at their job.

Now the first parcel was redelivered but a new parcel delivery was missed and I was told that the previous delivery couldn't have been redelivered because it takes several days for them to know that they could have redelivered with today's delivery (which they could have left by the door but didn't). What a bunch of clowns.

• 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fraudulent

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Twice now the courier has failed to turn up and collect the booked parcel. I’m not being offered any information on why this is happening. Now on day three I’m being told it has been picked up and scans show it is enroute as of yesterday. This also shows on the tracking site. But I still have the parcel. Terrible service.

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Fastway needs to be prosecuted for fraud.

As per my last review.

Yet again the driver refused to get a signature. Again Fastway claim to have ATL.

There is Large printing on the shipping label.

"Signature required on delivery"

Did not try to get a signature. Did not ring my doorbell. I was at home when delivery was made.

Somehow we need a petition to stop eBay sellers from using Fastway.

• 2 answers
  • 13 helpful votes
Private message

If you use Fastway, we don't use your business

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

AVOID at all costs. Nothing but lies - by far and above the single worst postal service on the planet. I have had things from the awful eBay global mail system come from the US before STILL not having received lost packages by Fastway. And the Customer Service team are useless. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, uh huh" is all they say to any feedback or requests. Unbelievable that a company like this can even operate. Will be seeking further legal action. LOST a valuable package - ZERO attempt to resolve the situation. Nothing. Nada. Zip. They won't claim it's lost until they find it. Can you even believe it? I can't...

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

You will have to pick it up yourself from their depot

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

I’m on the phone again today to try to discover the fate of something sent to me from eBay. I wouldn’t have ordered it at all if I knew that it would be sent via Fastway.

This year, since January, I have only ever had one delivery actually arrive at the apartment, and that was delayed because of being rescheduled after a “you were not at home” slip. Once again, on this occasion, after waiting at home for delivery, I find a card in the mailbox telling me that I was “not at home”. They are happy to reschedule, but then a card is left again. I thought I must be doing something wrong until I saw the review on this site!

Today’s phone call (it tells me that there is a 21 minute queue) is because I was waiting for an item from eBay for over 2 weeks. When I lodged a query, they told me to contact Fastway. This time I had not even received a card saying they could not deliver. This is for a tiny parcel containing a single USB cable.

They ought to keep the coffee warm for me at the depot. I am a regular visitor to Port Melbourne to pick my parcels up. This gets old very fast.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

The worse delivery company ever!!!!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Fastway don't actually try to deliver packages. They don't actually delivery parcel, they don't actually delivery to your house, never ring the door. Pick up depot location is very inconvenient. Very rude receptionist. Very bad service. The worst delivery company ever.

Victoria

• 3 helpful votes

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Avoid them at all costs, they don't deliver.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Sitting in the front room, hear a vehicle stop in the street. Then doors closing as it starts and drives off again. Go to door and look, and they have dropped a 'Sorry we missed you' card without so much as knocking or ringing the bell! What an absolute joke, now I have to drive to the depot to collect something that I paid to have delivered. Surely that is misleading and deceptive conduct Fastway...

sydney

• 2 comments
  • 3 answers
  • 10 helpful votes

The Worst Couriers on the Planet

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I strongly advice anybody out there never to use Fastway. To rate the service as terrible is an understatement. . There is no service. I ordered ink cartridges from a company I have used previously whose service is generally first class. Unfortunately on this occasion they used Fastway.The package was never delivered nor was delivery even attempted. They claim to have called at my house at a time when I was home. No card wad left as they never ever came here. The sender of the goods has since arranged to collect the goods from Fastway and deliver them with another courier. About the only information I can get is "Our driver was unable to locate your residence". Really?? have numerous items delivered by couriers and none of them has any difficulty in finding me. Calling somebody a liar is rather strong language. Let's just say that Fastway is not blessed with such bourgeoisie frailties as slavish addition to the truth. You have been warned stay away from these dreadful people.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

FASTWAY's sub-contractor BLUE COURIER IS THE WORST AND USELESS DELIVERY COMPANY ON EARTH

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Their sub-contract Blue Courier instead of trying to deliver they make the claim you weren't home - although my shop is on the shopping strip open from Monday to Saturday. They don't actually come to your house/shop because there is no calling card left on my shop at all. Calling them many time for deliver but they keep saying within 2 days but never done so.

Fastaway Coiurier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

With out doubt the absolute worst of the worst couriers in Australia. I have had two parcels that were suppose to come to me from there Kunda Park depot Sunshine Coast Queensland. Both times they have completely screwed it up. What made it worst is they pretended to care but never had any intention of compensating their failures. First time never received an item because they dropped it, to the wrong address and second time they just left it on the side of the road in the rain. If I ever knew it was fast away couriers doing my delivery I would shop elsewhere. BE WARNED DON'T USE THESE PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR DELIVERY LOST OR STOLEN.

Nowra

• 4 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Zero customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Three times I have parcels go missing with fastway, the parcels have been signed out at the Wollongong depot by a contractor as delivered? Go figure !!
When I asked the question, how can the items be signed off as delivered by their contractor when he picks them up from Wollongong and it still has to be delivered to nowra, I get just a heap of excuses they ( fastway ) take no responsibility for their mistakes or lost items. no customer service, hopeless.
Tried to resolve this by private message ! But guess what no response from fastway, no suprise there, just indicates how much they don’t care about their customer service !!
Lucky for me the company gave me a refund ! That I bought the items from, now that’s customer service!

South Yarra

Terrible Delivery Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

How is it that this company can even deceiver for Australia Post. I bought an ottoman, stayed home from work all day long only to get a text message that said....sorry we missed you....they never rang my bell, called me and didn’t even put the deliver card in my mailbox. It was left on the other side of the mail room on top of a set of mailboxes that doesn’t even have my post address on the same wall. Such a terrible customer experience. How can they still operate with over 90% of their ratings as terrible that number in the thousands.

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Worst bunch of F*******s that existed - if your a business dont use them an individual ? dont use th

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

They dont know were a package is they dont know whose responsible .. they dont know when you will receive it !!

They dont know anything totally useless.

Broken Hill

• 2 helpful votes

Lost package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Made a purchase online & seller used Fastway Couriers . Tracking says delivered & signed for.
I was at work & no-one else to sign for it.
Fastway didn't leave a calling card. Called courier they tell me to lodge an online enquiry..
This is the 2nd time this has happened with Fastway.. Last time driver signed & took it back to Depot with no calling card..
I'd say can't be bothered to deliver so they just take it back to the Depot..
What a poor excuse for a courier service..
Gave them one star because I couldn't give them a lower score..

No attempt to deliver

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

This is clearly the worst delivery company. I was waiting at home for a delivery Emailed me with a clever GPS tracking mechanism. I watched the driver come into my suburb, then my street. He approached my apartment and then disappeared. No attempt to ring my buzzer or anything. By the time I got downstairs he had gone and disappeared. leaving a note "We tried to deliver but nobody was available". Called the company but they were unable to contact the driver as his phone was diverted to Voicemail (even though he must have still been in the neighbourhood). Now have to arrange another delivery date and stay home again for them. The worst customer service ever seen.

Doesnt even bother delivering

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Didnt even knock to deliver my packages. I was clearly home but he walked out of the van and dropped a collection leaflet in my mailbox and promptly drove off by the time i got to my door. Defeats the entire purpose of delivery.

Worst delivery service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Took 9 days for a package to get from Sydney to Perth. Parcel has now been sitting in the Perth depot 'awaiting the next delivery cycle' for 3 days. Rang the company and they refused to say when the parcel will be delivered. The excuse given was that 'they were busy'. Ineffective with bad customer service. 14 days to get a parcel from Sydney to Perth and I am still waiting. Avoid this company at all costs.

Sydney

Worst delivery service ever

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Would have given no stars if possible. The website and customer service says it will take two days from Northern Rivers to Sydney, so I planned my schedule around that timeframe. Then they attempted delivery one day early when I'm not around. Redelivery would take 2 working days but since today is Thursday, I wouldn't get my goods until Monday if I'm lucky. Another time I waited for a delivery from one suburb to the next which would have taken less than 24 hours but it didn't get delivered for 3 days!!!

Can't track package

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

If I could go zero star I would. I have a tracking number for a totally different address. Apparently they can't track my parcel and now thats my problem.

• 1 review

Sender or Receiver: Sender

THE WORST COURIER IN AUSTRALIA

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Running a small business is hard as it is. Fastway without fail ALWAYS forget to collect my parcels, can have issues with delivering on time and have THE worst customer service. Couriers Please any day for me!

1 of 220 pages