Warning don't not use the nor online shipping delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

The worst couriers on the planet.
No tracking information, 4 day enquiry. Still no answer where my package is. All calls taken overseas. Delivery from Melbourne to Perth it's now been 12 days.

Avoid like the plague

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 25, 2018

Been over a week to move something 2 states, they intentionally went to an original address when they knew it was undeliverable (a post office, because I didn't think the seller would use this horrible company). It doesn't matter how cheap, if there's even a chance that Fastway is the option, confirm with the seller that they will use another option, or just don't buy. Never use them, their incompetence, lack of support and reporting are not worth it. At time of writing apparently my parcel has been on a truck for 28 hours on its way to delivery - yeah right.

Awful First Time Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

First time Fastway user and extremely aggravating. Took over 72 hours to order a pick up due to the franchisee not answering their phone.

The call centre wasn't great, definitely overseas but generally helpful, however I had to chase them 3 times to get anything done.

can't believe Fastway are still in business!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 24, 2018

They left a calling card. The Label number was unreadable. Their website does not work for either safari or chrome on any of my three devices. No phone number on the card.

My Experience

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Some time ago I ordered a part from a camping company in Sydney. I'm in Canberra and after much wrangling which the supplier took on fortunately it arrived after 14 days. The second time I found another parcel was coming via fast way even though I now try to avoid them. I use a post office box and they will never deliver to that so I was rung and I gave them the street address. The street name was fouled up but close as I found out later. I was told it would be delivered the next day. So I waited all day. Turned out it was attempted three days later. There is only one street in my suburb that is anywhere near the name they had written down but no that could not be looked up could it! So a day later they rang me again to check the address. I had rung their phone many times but no answer so I told them what I thought of them refused delivery and told them to send parcel back. The third time a supplier again used them. First it was sent to Tamworth and then to Canberra after 20 days the tracking said it was on board ready to be delivered never happened! Now my fourth experience not yet resolved I wanted to join the NBN. Exetel insists on using them to deliver the modem oh joy. It was on the truck today my wife, myself and my dog were home all day. At 12:40 unable to deliver. I rang Exetel and asked if they could use another courier I would be willing to pay more anything to get away from fast way. I used to say slow way but no their name should be no way.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

I Wish I Could Rate Minus 5 Stars!!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

To keep your sanity, NEVER EVER use Fastway.

"I rate Fastway Minus 5 Stars!!

2 parcels were sent from Melbourne on 04/04/2018.
Both arrived in Perth on 13/04/2018.
Delivery was estimated between 14/04 and 19/04.
Nothing was delivered on the 19/04. The tracking continued to show the items were at the Perth depot.
Officeworks were contacted on the 20/04, as the parcels were shipped via their Mailman service.
Officeworks were essentially useless as they use Fastway. I had to send a query specifically to the Mailman team.
Under much badgering only did Officeworks put me through the Perth depot. The Fastway person at the Perth depot was even more useless. He said the parcels couldn't be located and it was being investigated. I was furious. He kept parroting he was sorry and the matter was "under investigation".
I asked him if someone was out on that depot floor, looking for my parcels?!!. Again he said it was "under investigation". My husband then came on the line as he was fed up with the run around. He asked the guy where he was. He replied he was in the Philippines. My husband HOW would you know IF people are looking for the parcels when YOU ARE IN the Philippines!!!.
There was nothing more the Fastway Perth depot could tell us. So Officeworks was rung again. I begrudgingly sent an query through to the Mailman team.

In the afternoon, I messaged the parcel receiver for any updates.
By chance, she was on hold with the Fastway Perth depot. Then incredibly, at the same time, my husband's phone rings. It was a Fastway courier letting him know the 2 parcels are on their way to be delivered.
I instantly messaged my parcel receiver to let her know her parcels are being delivered.
But the Fastway person on the end of the line was still telling the parcel receiver that the parcels were STILL IN the depot AND that they DON'T DO afternoon deliveries.
I tell her no! The parcels are getting delivered within the next half hour. The delivery guy has your address and your parcels IN his van!
At the same time, the Fastway person was also telling the parcel receiver that there is no delivery driver by a certain name of Jason. Who was infact the very guy delivering the said parcels.

Fastway, your parcel tracking system is absolutely beyond shocking.
NO ONE knows what the hell is going on. If the parcel is in the van being delivered that day, obviously the tracking status NEEDS to state something else! NOT still in depot!
You have absolutely zero idea the enormity of the stress you have unnecessarily caused!
I will never ever use Officeworks Mailman delivery EVER again. They are doing themselves a mammoth disservice by employing your services."

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Fastway are a joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Parcel wasn't delivered and was returned to the sender (Amazon). Original address was to a parcel locker but after the fact I was told by Fastway that they can't deliver to a parcel locker. No call from the courier to let me know this on the day. The parcel was just returned to Amazon. Rung up Fastway and asked for a redirect and for 2 days was assured that it would be delivered to the new redirect address but I find out this morning this was completely disregarded and was returned to Amazon in Melbourne. All customer representatives were rude and unhelpful or just plain lied to me about it redirecting to the new address. I have been spoken to like I am an idiot, hung up on and lied to. Sure I was angry but you would be too if you were dealing with people who don't care.

Terrible Service. Package missing twice!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

Disgraceful service. Had a card left in letterbox saying no one was home but no indication of where package was left. I scanned the card but there was no information. Called and got told it was at an address that wasn’t close by. Went to that address and it wasn’t there. Scanned card again and said it was at a local address. Went to that store and they said it was dropped off but then recollected. Scanned card again and now it says it’s back at the Sydney depot waiting on my instruction. No one on the phone can help me and has been passing blame.

Verified Customer

Courier from hell

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Horrible, they left the package on the street and forged my signature, courier from hell and worse, it is criminal.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Fastway is very unreliable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I would give them a zero if I could. I have now waited 20 days for a parcel to be delivered from Sydney to Perth. When I call their customer service I get told that it will be delivered that day. Guess what it doesn't arrive. I have even been give the number of a Fastway courier who had no idea where my parcel is. I haven't even been offered compensation for the non-delivery or even an apology. I thought AusPost was slow but Fastway are the SlowWay.

Slowest Dumbest Carrier

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

This company/delivery carrier is screwed like seriously both the customer services representative and drivers are compulsive liars and ripping people off....this company needs to be shut down ASAP....this is not a company it’s called crap, my order has been getting up to a month now only from Uk and the idiots wouldn’t Deliver my order, like why are the workers even getting paid both the drivers and rep. I highly don’t recommend anyone to use this carrier service, it’s terrible.

The worst service I've ever experienced! Dishonest!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Purchased nappies for baby online and was told would deliver either today or next Monday. Waited at home the whole day and in the afternoon got any update from fastway saying that "we attempted to deliver your parcel however no one was available. Please visit www.fastway.com.au/card or contact your local courier to arrange redelievery ". I checked my mail box and it was empty.

The Parcel Connect agent is almost 5KM away from where I live but I can't leave baby home alone for the delivery.

The worst is Fastway (Sydney Franchise) still tries to cheat customer by telling them the things they have never done! Details in their system can't match I can't believe a company like this can survive in Australia.

Horrible to me on the phone

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

I was calm and collected and simply told the Woman what was going on with my package as it was going back and forth and I she said "its not with us ok bye" and hung up without me even getting a word in.

Still waiting for delivery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Paid express postage for delivery. Was delivered to the wrong fastway depot and had to be returned to sydney depot. I rang and complained about delay. Bad mistake to complain. Still waiting for update after 4 days. They keep emailing that they're looking into it. Still no delivery! Will never use them again or purchase from any company that uses them!!

OMG the worst

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

I paid for express postage it arrived in Sydney over a week ago but are yet to deliver it to me. (I live in Sydney) I have been at the delivery address everyday and apparently they have come but they did not leave a calling card. I have rang everyday for a week now and all they say is that they've put in a request. Yesterday they told me they couldnt find it and today they are saying they are returning it to the sender. Honestly this is the worst company I have come across I can't explain how bad they actually are. They have no idea what they're doing.

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Horrid service (avoid)

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Fastway have been holding my online shopping hostage. The item was delivered on the 17/4 my partner was home all day. They put a card in my mail box, did not try to deliver. Have made numerous phone calls. Customer service told my fiance it will arrive on thursday that didn't happen, was then told it will be delivered friday 20/4. When I called back in the afternoon to confirm delivery I was then told it will not be delivered friday but on Monday next week, outrageous that I was then told I was never told it will be delivered today . Accusing the customer of lying. What a joke.

Comments

Was pleasantly surprised, my delivery arrived this morning. Was expecting this to be a longer and harder process.

Thank you fastway for redelivering my parcel properly.

SHOCKING SERVICE

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

My daughter had left specific instructions, that if no one home to leave parcel at front door. They came and left a authority card and took the parcel back to the depot. We had rang the company so many times stating that we need this parcel by friday 20th april as it is my daughters 18th Birthday on Saturday 21/4/2018 and the parcel was her dress to be worn this night that she purchased from interstate. They had promised it would arrive by 5.30pm. It didn't arrive. Tried to call again, they were not answering there phone. My daughter had to get up early the saturday morning and look for another dress for the night. Disgusted with this company, promising it would arrive. I would never recommend to anyone.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Should be a zero star review

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Seller posted parcel on the 3rd from Sydney....Said parcel has been sitting in the Perth Depot for 7 days now. I called cust service which is based overseas and they could give me no info....Asked to speak to a supervisor and surprise, surprise, there isn't one. Local driver not answering. No idea when I am to get my urgent parcel

• 2 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

the slowest and most unreliable courier i have ever found

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

items bought on ebay and sent with Fastway are consistently slow and late on delivery.
Fastway tracking system is useless as it advises no information apart from item being collected.
Fastway on-line 'reschedule a delivery' site does not work correctly even though you may receive a email stating re-delivery, the item does not get delivered as stated.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Nev, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

the current issue is with #RZ0003498383
i have 3 more due on Monday 23rd April and i know they will not be delivered Monday.
This is constantly a issue with all Fastway courier deliveries.

unbelievable, typical Fastway trash. advised by email my delivery is on-board for delivery and guess what? it does not arrive.

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

I would not recommend Fastway Couriers.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

While I was out today our local driver attempted to deliver my parcel. I know this because a card was left at our front door. However my partner was home working in our garage. We live on an average size suburban block ( not a large property ) I phoned customer service and finally was able to speak to someone however they had a very thick accent and I had trouble understanding them. Eventually I was told on website where to go. Web site mentioned a local pick up location ( why on earth couldn't customer service have told me this. ) I when to pick up point, told them why I was collecting it and I was told I am not the first to have complained that someone was home when a card had been left. I pay for the service of ' having items delivered to my home' its a convenience I choose to pay for ..... I paid for it and I still had to collect the item my self. I would not recommend Fasway Couriers.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Fastway Official

Hi Rose, Can you please provide your tracking number so we can assist you with your enquiry? - Amy

I dont have an enquiry. I wasnt initially given a trackng # at all. The only number is cca1000890487 which was onthe card left on my front door. There is nothing to enquire. The driver did not attempt to see if someone was home.

1 of 178 pages

I found a card on my door mat advising the courier tried to deliver a parcel. I was in at the time and have a dog but neither of us heard a knock! But that's fine, I tracked where my parcel was being left so that I could collect it and went there the following day only to be told they have no such parcel on the premises. The people working in the shop spent a lot of time looking for me by the tracker number, my name and another number written on the card but to no avail. I sent an email to you asking for help but as yet not received a reply. Please advise where my parcel is? My parcel tracker number is CCA1000836925. I am extremely concerned after reading all the previous negative comments.

Morgs asked on Apr 13, 2018

I've got a parcel coming from Brisbane to Perth from Tragic Beautiful (A Gothic clothing shop) due in about 8 days, should I be worried?

Sira Scott asked on Apr 06, 2018

Answer this

Yes - from my experience its will be 20+ days.

I had an item shipped from Sunshine Coast (to Perth) on 26th March - I'm still waiting on 10th April - so far 16 days and counting

Previous item a few weeks ago took 18 days

Yes I think so

Yes I think so

May I know where is my parcel?? It states that the parcel has been delivered but I did not receive it at all! I was home all day and no door bell rang at the delivered time of 14:20. Please investigate with your team as I can see tons of similar questions posted by the users ! Tracking: BJ5000569116

Austin asked on Apr 03, 2018

Answer this

Hi Austin, Just advising your case is still being reviewed as we speak. An update will be via email. - Amy

What I have asked on the online enquiry was about the lost package and your reply is just a genuine automated reply as below:

Good afternoon,

Hi, thank-you for your online enquiry. Our records indicate that your consignment has now been delivered and that a signature proof of delivery was not required. If you require further assistance please contact your supplier. Kind Regards, Fastway Melbourne. ”

What my question is
Please look further into the matter of Lost Package of the aforementioned items with the tracking code above.
Your customer service said the parcel was last tracked at 8 Marmion place which is next door. This is unacceptable. No card left, no door bell.

Please get back to me ASAP

Good Luck, my goods were not delivered at all, I had deadline and had to call the sender only to find out that the goods had been sitting at a depot 60 kilometers away at Bendigo and I was never advised. Had to drive there myself to get them and when I complained was told to leave the office and they would not give me my property.
I had to get the police in the end to get them to hand over my property. Keep away from this company, they are trouble