Occasionally customers are given an incentive through vouchers to write a review if they have used Female Choice Plumbing services.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Good rates for a Saturday & nice man

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Nice man, completely non-intimidating, did the tap change efficiently and for a very reasonable price, especially given it was a Saturday morning. I'll recommend them to my friends, especially my women friends.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Moira. A large portion of our work comes from customer who have returned due to great service or referred customers. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 649074

Blocked kitchen drain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2017

Prompt arrival. Didn't get frustrated with the stuck inspection point. Gave a good explanation of the problem and promptly fixed the issue. Helped restore the IP. Easy to talk to.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive review Derek. We are pleased to have helped with your plumbing issues on this occasion. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 642403

Blocked drain problem

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

Excellent service, timely, friendly, competent. Person was so helpful, we really recommend this company. He saved our life! Thanks so much.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Doro. We really appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We look forward to attending to your future plumbing needs. Customer Service Manager Female Choice Plumbing 641494

Fast and honest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 20, 2017

I was really happy with the service - arrived right on time, diagnosed the problem quickly, was very polite and offered great advice about how to prevent the problem in the future. I will use the service again.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Mand01. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quickly and efficien... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 06, 2017

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Problem diagnosed quickly and fixed with a minimum of fuss. Will certainly recommend Female Choice Plumbing.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Mugge for the feedback. We are so pleased we resolved your issue's. As a emergency plumbing company we aim to be onsite as soon as possible and have our customer problems resolved as quic... read more »

Quick. Easy. On Time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2016

Excellent service. Courtesy call 30 minutes prior. Arrived on time. Diagnosed problem and explained. Gave quote. Gave options. Polite and courteous service. EFTPOS in van. Quote valid for 30 days. Will definitely use female choice again. Thank you guys!

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Catherine, it is always great to hear that customers are satisfied with our service and you will use Female Choice Plumbing again.
Female Choice Plumbing 625526

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2016

I was very happy with my recent experience with Female Choice Plumbing. Prompt booking service, easy phone payment and my plumber arrived on time. Very satisfied with the service.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hi Wendy it is great to hear that you are happy with the service, thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing
Female Choice Plumbing 612734

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2016

Mick was amazing! very nice, explained everything and was very efficient! On time and the whole service experience was second to none.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Isobel, We agree Mick is one of our many blocked drain experts, We are pleased to hear you had an amazing experience of using Female Choice Plumbing.
Female Choice Plumbing

5 Star Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2016

Would highly recommend! Excellent service. Female Choice Plumbing provide a call back service that actually calls you back. On time, professional and went above and beyond what I had initially inquired about. Great follow up after service.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Tracey, it is great to hear that you found our service to be Excellent and Professional we pride ourselves on providing our customer's with exceptional service. We look forward to helping... read more »

Verified Customer

I highly recommend Dennis & the Female Choice Plumbing service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2016

Personable, understanding but quite decisive with his advice. Dennis advised me not to spend over $3,000 on the new taps that I had chosen because he did not recommend them and that the ones I have are good and just needed servicing. He listened to all my questions and took them seriously and carried out his job efficiently and without any mess. He checked the hot water service, fixed the toilet, replaced the shower head and fixed the taps. Thank you!

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Maggie, We are so pleased to hear that you had a good experience. I will pass the feedback onto the team.
Female Choice plumbing 604023

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 23, 2016

Excellent same day service and much cheaper than any others in my area quoted. Quality and very efficient services given.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Rachel, We find as a emergency plumber our prices are comparable and in most cases better that other emergency call out service. Thank you for your positive feedback.
Female Choice Plumbing 600759

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Would never use them ever again

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2016

Plumber didn't come equipped with the right tools, charged 1.5 hour of travel time to buy the material. Took advantage of my mum who couldn't understand what was going on. Did a shonky job and gave me a bill for over a $1,000 to change a tap & a flush! Did I mention their labour cost is almost $200 an hour which is significantly higher than the market rate?

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hi ML16, We are sorry to hear that are not satisfied with the service from Female Choice Plumbing.
We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns please call our customer service manager on 1300 921 421

Verified Customer

Very good service - would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2016

I called Female Choice Plumbing on a Sunday afternoon because they offered a 7 day service. The plumber was on time and efficient. So Female Choice was a good choice!

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hello Diane, We are pleased to hear you are happy with our 24/7 service which allows us to work with your personal schedule. We pride ourselves on having one of the largest fleets of emergency plum... read more »

Excellent service, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2016

I was extremely impressed by the professionalism of the plumber. He was punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough. Definitely highly recommended!

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hello Duncan Professional, punctual, approachable, efficient and thorough - these are all things that Female Choice Plumbing strive for and we are happy to hear that you had this experience with us... read more »

Hassle Free

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 22, 2015

I just moved into a villa which had some plumbing issues that were identified/explained in a manner that I understood.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hi Cynthia, thank you for for 5 star review.
Female Choice Plumbing 587356

Verified Customer

very Friendly and super helpful!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2015

They were very helpful and my problem was fixed on the same day, The call center lady was easy to talk to and the plumber who came out was very professional. Thank you

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you for your positive feedback. We look forward to helping you further in the future.
Female Choice Plumbing 585271

Great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2015

Great service all round from the nice lady in the call centre to the plumber who did the job. The lady who took my initial call explained the different call-out fees and hourly rates very clearly, making it easy to select the best option for me. The plumber Craig called me in advance to say he was on his way and arrive on time 30 minutes later. He took his shoes off as he entered my house. He told me about the options available (i.e repair or replace cistern as valves had failed after 20+years of use) as well as the difference in the costs. He gave me a few minutes to think it over while he went outside and turned off the water. I decided to replace the cistern and he then just efficiently and quietly got on with the job. He tidied everything up afterwards, took his tools back to the van, and processed the payment without any problems. He is a nice young lad, well-presented, friendly and polite. Craig did a great job fixing my toilet cistern and also replaced the toilet seat. I am very happy with my new throne. I Couldn't have asked for better service on a Sunday. Great!! I will definitely use Female Choice Plumbing again.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Thank you Sharyn. We pride ourselves on the knowledge and expertise our plumbers have, our plumbers are extremely proactive to ensure long term solutions are provided. A large proportion of our wo... read more »

Verified Customer

Would not use any other plumbers - they are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2015

I have used various plumbers from Female Choice and they have all been superb - professional, respectful, courteous, well presented, knowledgeable, neat and tidy. They have been very sensible in their approach and reasonably priced. I never use any other plumbers and am always impressed by them. Thank you Female Choice!

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Great to hear that you have used Female Choice plumbing a few times, thank you Nia for recommending our services
Customer service Manager
Female Choice Plumbing 583520

Very Thorough and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2015

I found Adam from Female Choice Plumbing to be very professional in his procedure for diagnostics with the problem of our gas leak. The office was very good with after sales service in that they rang to ensure I was happy with the contractor and work done. Very happy.

Comments
Female Choice Plumbing Official

Hi Geoff it is great to hear that you found our service to be professional thank you for sharing your experience of using Female Choice Plumbing
Female Choice Plumbing 574024

• 1 review
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

I'll never use a franchise plumber again!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2015

Horrified by this experience (13/8/2015). The JIM'S PLUMBER was sent out under Female Choice's name (I've since seen Today Tonight's episodes on the Metro/FemChoice/Jims group's scam operations) and parked out of eyesight so as not to show off the other brand's van.

Here's what I wanted done, because I don't have the tools or confidence to do the jobs myself: 3 outdoor taps' washers replaced, 2 pairs of replacement tap handles (already bought) installed, and a fix on my toilet's overflowing inlet valve.
He then talked very vaguely about "you'll probably need a 'full service' on the taps" and pushed jobs I didn't want, as with the toilet inlet valve overflow......he said inlet valve replacement parts would allegedly cost $160 (cost $35 when fixed by a real plumber the next week) and he then had the nerve to say "may as well replace the whole cistern" (WHAT?! And he looked at me like I was mad when I said no!).

After realising that this guy was milking me for cash, it took a further 10minutes to get an estimate cost out of him (first roughly $400, then $500...and don't worry, he promptly reminded me that he was charging for the time I was taking to question him about estimated costs, and was at pains to say that 'Plumbers don't do quotes on jobs like this'). Then when I said $500 was too high, he insisted I pay a call out fee on the spot (about $70) and when I asked for a mailed invoice he said he'd have to add a Late Payment fee ($66) to the invoice if I didn't pay him then and there. I got straight on the phone to the FemChoice Company and after a discussion about his poor tactics the manager granted me a free quote, no call out fee. What was the eventual quote that he provided after talking to his manager? $560. Please take my experience as a genuine and sincere warning.

5 people found this helpful, do you? Yes