Totally thrilled with the result!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Where to start? Our tiled floors (a very large area) have been laid now for 23 years. While they have withstood the trials of family living, lots of partying and a very high visitor rate. Not to mention that we live in a rural residential area to boot - which adds dust, grit and a whole different range of challenges to that of suburbia, so our tiles were looking 'tired' and in some areas 'chipped' due to heavy use over time. The prospect of re tiling (cost) was not within our budget, so we looked for a professional organisation to provide advice, and quote. Nick from GroutPro Canberra assessed our floors and suggested a clean and chip filling would give us the desired result. The end result - totally exceeded our expectations. In fact my husband was circumspect about having the work done.....but this afternoon he is walking around in total disbelief! Our honest opinion is that the floors look as they did when they were first laid......and the chips....well, we know where they were....but now cant see them at all, other than one rather large superficial one that Nick repaired, but couldn't finish until the filling was dry (and he gave us the necessary product to just 'finish it off' after drying). Nick was on time, friendly and even helped to put our furniture back (at his suggestion), which we were very grateful for given our elderly years (late 60/70s). We could not recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra highly enough! Thanks Nick - we are soooo very happy with your work! We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know who needs tiling work done.

GroutPro - Robert & Carol / Endeavour Hills Quality Work at its Best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Thank you Robert & Carol for your great work in re-grouting and replacing broken tiles in our entrance and hall way. The re-grouting work and the invisible replacement of our broken tiles has resulted in a showroom finish. For such a large area, the work you both carried out was without mess and at a reasonable price. Great people to have in our home. Thank you both.

Grout Pro - Oakleigh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Thanks very much to Lester from Grout Pro Oakleigh. My kitchen tiles and the grout look brand new. Fantastic job and very professional and friendly service. Gave great advice and was honest. Will definitely recommend.

Darren and Meg Groutpro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Thank you so much Meg and Darren Cross. They have done a great job on my bathroom, I’m very happy with it. Everything I asked of them was completed and I have already recommended them to friends who saw the before and after photos.

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

My ensuite looks a million bucks!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

Meg and Darren Cross from GroutPro Werribee did a fantastic job of replacing and sealing the grout and silicone in our ensuite. The job was quoted quickly and the work, completed with very high attention to detail, was done in one day. They left our ensuite sparkling clean and looking brand new. The quality of Meg and Darren's work is excellent and I highly recommend them to anyone needing grout and tile work done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Brisbane

• 2 comments

Very good results

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

We contacted Steve from GroutPro Beenleigh to renovate the grout on the floor and walls in our shower recess. He promptly inspected them and gave us a quote which we accepted. He arrived on time to carry out the job, which he did in a most professional manner. The result looked extremely good, even though the tiles had been laid 20 years earlier.
A small detail that Steve missed was rectified early the next day, much to our pleasure. We would easily award him 4 & 1/2 stars if they were available.
Pros. Friendly, efficient and prompt service.
Cons. Fairly expensive, but worth the effort. This is the only reason for not giving him 5 stars!

Comments
GroutPro Official

Thank you very much for this awesome review, Harry! Very appreciated by Steve and all of the GroutPro team :)

Bowral

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Poor service in Southern Highlands

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2018

Very disappointed with our local groutpro tech. He put off coming to quote twice (I had to keep calling him) then after looking at the job did not bother to quote or even phone as promised. Really unprofessional.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Janie, as mentioned in our private messages, we're really sorry that our local franchisee let you down like this, it quite unusual for him as we're all very focused on customer service. You men... read more »

Hi Geoff, as stated I'm grateful to you for following up for us. It makes up for the initial let down. All the best. Janie

Great job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Carol and Robert of GroutPro did a fantastic job cleaning my wet areas grout and replacing all sealer. Great job and shiny sparkling bathroom and ensuite. Thank you

Comments
GroutPro Official

Thank you Debra for leaving a great review! We really appreciate your kind words. Enjoy your sparkling bathroom!

Warragul

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Groutpro returned to fix my floors

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Robert came and redid my floors. His method was far superior to the initial work that was done.
My floors look like they should. Robert hand applied sealer and he was careful, neat and extremely helpful.
I am happy to recommend Groutpro now they have rectified the first job.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Hillary, thanks for taking time to write how much you liked Robert's services. Sorry it took some time to get one of the Melbourne specialist out there to sort the matter out. The individual w... read more »

Nsw

• 3 comments
  • 8 helpful votes

Poor service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 27, 2018

I wish i seen the product reviews before using GroutPro, I see, I’m not the only person who weren’t help with the finish from GroutPro.

Private message

Shower mould prevention does not work

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Got them to seal the shower to stop mould. Did not work Rang and left messages and never got a reply. Service sucks.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Fiona, we apologise if our local specialist didn't get back to you about the problem. There's usually a good reason for this which needs to be explained, and we'd like to get the matter resolve... read more »

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Great job, Meg and Darren.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Our balcony gets a total makeover. We have come to expect high standards from this duo, and they didn’t disappoint.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great service from Nick from Canberra

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 29, 2018

Nick from GroutPro Woden valley really did a very professional job. His advice was valubale and we were happy to leave him in our house for two days while he worked.

Shower

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

We had our shower re grouted and sealed and what a big difference. It looks amazing. We should have done it years ago.
Thankyou.

Verified Customer

Excellent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Recently we had a shower silicon seal replaced by Mark from GroutPro Applecross (Perth). He did an awesome job, matching the silicon colour to existing tiles, all with a very good finish and left everything clean and tidy after completing the job. He had to come back twice after some bubbles appeared, he explained there was some air trapped behind the shower screen, and he was very diligent coming as soon as possible and always with good manners and a positive attitude.
He also explained to us how to take care of the seal after we ruined the previous one using too aggressive cleaning products, we bought a bottle of their product which is really good as well.
Overall more than satisfied with his services, and we would use it again and recommend it to anyone with the same problem.

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I had my shower regrouted by the Grout guy a few weeks ago and was very happy with the service and job. Came on time and cleaned up after the job very well

Impatient man happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

If you read my last review I was not happy. it was a misunderstanding now I have met the man and put me on the straight n nowow have me a quote and did a test pannal it was fantastic so he got the job and I'm sure it will turn out great.

• 22 helpful votes

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We recently had all of our floor tile grout replaced including shower recesses and the result was amazing. A very big job done while we were away on holiday. Thank you to Baden from GroutPro Geelong for a quality job and excellent customer service.

Verified Customer

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I contacted GroutPro Wyong and spoke to Ben Hammond. I explained that I wanted to list my house for sale the following week and had some tired looking tiles I needed cleaned. He bent over backwards to accommodate me, had the job done within the week and I couldn't be more happy with it. Thanks Ben.

excellent customer service from the get go !!...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Joe Capodicasa from Grout Pro Epping ,did an excellent job ...he did the entire kitchen floor ,and also the shower area which was stating to look a tad old ,with mould and residue that would not come off..he was both timely and professional ...the overall cost was not that bad at all...and looking at the finished product ,it was money well spent ...once again a big thank you for a great job ..!!,,would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to restore either floor tiles or bathroom makeover ....many thanks Vince and Stella...(Coburg North )-VIC

1 of 6 pages

Has anyone from SA used GroutPro?

Sue asked on Jul 10, 2018

Answer this

Sorry, I'm from Queensland, but the GroutPro service I got was great!
Hope your local guy is just as good.
Hairy Harry

Thanks for responding. Nick from Adelaide GroutPro was wonderful in the fact be was so honest! He told me he couldn't help me because my 20 yr old grout and tiles were too clean! Thanks for the honesty Nick !

Hi Sue, we have 7 specialists operating full time in South Australia who have performed thousands of services for home owners and businesses. Have a look here for customer comments: http://www.groutpro.com.au/testimonials/

Hi Groutpro, I had someone come out between 12 to 18 months ago to regrout our ensuite. We've always kept up with using the specific groutpro products; however the grout is already going mouldy and black. We hardly use the shower as we all shower in the main area and our cleaner comes and cleans the bathroom each fortnight using the products. I'm disappointed as I've used a cheap kmart grout pen in the other bathroom and I personally feel that I've had better results for next to nothing, where I paid over $400 for groutpro to regroup our shower. I would like if someone could visit and look at the work if possible? Post code 2227. Thanks Kate

Kate G asked on Sep 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kate, thanks for the opportunity to look at the problem. Can you please let us know which of our specialists performed the original regrouting work so we can have him get in touch to inspect. Best if you email us on admin@groutpro.com.au so we can handle it promptly. Thank you.

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?