Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Had Rowan in to clean our tiles and reseal the tiles as well as shower Reno Awesome job carnt speak highly enough of Rowan. He is a true master of what he does

Thanks Kirk Murfitt from Groutpro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Thanks Kirk so much ,you did a wonderful job.

It looks amazing and my tiles look brand new I would recommend you to everyone .
such a friendly and hard working man, always on time.
Thanks again ,
Silvana Martin

Friendly and professional job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Nick from Woden Groutpro was punctual , friendly and very professional .His quote was very fair and he did an excellent job and was easy to communicate with , he also had a great sense of humor . I would recommend him to any of my family and freinds .

A brilliant job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Grout Pro made an amazing difference to my old tiled floor a couple of years ago.
Can I buy a bottle of the wonder product so I can maintain it?

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Trish, glad to hear we were able to improve the look of your floors. You can either call our specialist who did the work, or order products from our website here: http://www.groutpro.com.au/tile-and-grout-cleaning-products/

Excellent Worknamship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I had Hugh Dovey from Groutpro replace my silicone in bathrooms, laundry, and kitchen, he also repaired some grouting in my ensuite his workmanship is very professional. I would recommend Hugh to my friends or anyone requiring repairs to any tiles, grout or silicone etc. Job very well done. Thank you Hugh.

Still Looks Like New!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I came across Hugh Dovey ( Grout Pro Robina) who sealed my renovated bathrooms approximately one year ago and still look like new. The professionalism and workmanship and honest approach was second to none and gave great advice also and continuously use your product on the floors. No job is to difficult and have I have no hesitation on recommending Hugh to others. If your bathrooms need a facelift give him a call today.

fabulous job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

James from GroutPro came this morning and replaced the silicone memrane in my shower cell and also removed the unsightly black mould which was really frustrating me!!The end result is fabulous!!James was prompt work was spotless and I'm thrilled with the result!!Thoroughly Recommend James from GroutPro north of river...Thankyou

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Excellent workmanship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Comments
GroutPro Official

Fabulous feedback Hazel! Than you so much for taking the time to write about Wayne's workmanship, he'll be very pleased. Would you mind letting us know the suburb where the work was done. Thank you very much.

Sure. The suburb was Floreat, WA. Thanks again for recommending him.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Very disappointed don't see any difference at all in my elderly parents bathroom and they were charged nearly $400. Feel like they were ripped off !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Virginia, we're sorry you feel the service provided didn't represent good value for money. We've investigated this job and found the specialist who attended provided a Deep Cleaning Service of ... read more »

Don't recognise my new look tiles in bathroom and laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Thanks Jalal for a clean, efficient job. Very pleased with it and the job was done with a minimum of fuss...

Great job by caleb enfield

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I have had my tiles restored by Caleb and I cannot believe the result. What a difference.
This is a great product and the service from Caleb was exceptional. From the time of quoting to the finished job he
was informative and professional & I would highly recommend him and his service Grout Pro to anyone.
Excellent work and service seldom found in these days.
Well done Caleb and Grout Pro.

Graham Rosewarne

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

We would like to thank Hugh Dovey for the excellent job of restoring our shower to it's original beauty. No mess or fuss and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting grout restoration. Thanks again Hugh!

1 of 7 pages

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?

Hi GroutPro, We builded the new house with all bathroom grouted by epoxy ( 1.5-2mm between porcelain tiles) The colour we have been chosen was wrong. It is two yellowish, we want it become white. We really want to change that colour. Could you please give us some advise? Thank you in advance

Queenie asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

We can use our ColourSeal product to change the colour of most grout. It's surprising how often we are called because an incorrect grout colour has been used and it needs to be changed, but the results are always excellent! As this is epoxy grout we need to come and look at it and do some tests to be certain you'll get the result you're looking for. If you can call us on 1800 822 459 or use the form on our website to request a quote, we'll have our closest specialist get in touch for a free inspection and quote.

Thank you very much, I am waiting for the house handover. I will approach you.

Hi Queenie. We are near end of our house build and house builder put in uncolured grout but its a lot darker than sample we were shown. Hand over should be in next month so just wondered if you got your tiles regrouted by Groutpro because i am looking for a company to regrout

Is there a GroutPro in Tuart Hill, Perth WA?

Cautious_shopper asked on Feb 02, 2017

Answer this

Yes, we have several GroutPro Specialists who can service Tuart Hill WA. Sorry for the delay in letting you know but we didn't notice this question before today. If you can call us on 1800 822 459 or use the form on our website to request a quote, we'll have our closest specialist get in touch for a free inspection and quote.