Shower

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

We had our shower re grouted and sealed and what a big difference. It looks amazing. We should have done it years ago.
Thankyou.

Excellent Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Recently we had a shower silicon seal replaced by Mark from GroutPro Applecross (Perth). He did an awesome job, matching the silicon colour to existing tiles, all with a very good finish and left everything clean and tidy after completing the job. He had to come back twice after some bubbles appeared, he explained there was some air trapped behind the shower screen, and he was very diligent coming as soon as possible and always with good manners and a positive attitude.
He also explained to us how to take care of the seal after we ruined the previous one using too aggressive cleaning products, we bought a bottle of their product which is really good as well.
Overall more than satisfied with his services, and we would use it again and recommend it to anyone with the same problem.

Very pleased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I had my shower regrouted by the Grout guy a few weeks ago and was very happy with the service and job. Came on time and cleaned up after the job very well

Impatient man happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

If you read my last review I was not happy. it was a misunderstanding now I have met the man and put me on the straight n nowow have me a quote and did a test pannal it was fantastic so he got the job and I'm sure it will turn out great.

• 1 answer
  • 21 helpful votes

Amazing results

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

We recently had all of our floor tile grout replaced including shower recesses and the result was amazing. A very big job done while we were away on holiday. Thank you to Baden from GroutPro Geelong for a quality job and excellent customer service.

Exactly what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2018

I contacted GroutPro Wyong and spoke to Ben Hammond. I explained that I wanted to list my house for sale the following week and had some tired looking tiles I needed cleaned. He bent over backwards to accommodate me, had the job done within the week and I couldn't be more happy with it. Thanks Ben.

excellent customer service from the get go !!...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 13, 2018

Joe Capodicasa from Grout Pro Epping ,did an excellent job ...he did the entire kitchen floor ,and also the shower area which was stating to look a tad old ,with mould and residue that would not come off..he was both timely and professional ...the overall cost was not that bad at all...and looking at the finished product ,it was money well spent ...once again a big thank you for a great job ..!!,,would highly recommend to anyone who is looking to restore either floor tiles or bathroom makeover ....many thanks Vince and Stella...(Coburg North )-VIC

Fantastic in every way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I had Francis Deary from GroutPro Wangara Ph: 0404 455 848 clean ver 100m2 of terracotta with extra wide grout lines.
He went above & beyond our expectations & even thew in the cleaning of our laundry & bathroom for free!
He is a lovely man who takes pride in his work & worked with us to get the best result we could rather than just trying to upsell us to a complete strip & reseal. I couldn't recommend him high enough.

Verified Customer

Nice people to deal with, proud of their work.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2018

I recently had GroutPro Newcastle do some work for me on a renovation and tidy up. They were prompt and went out of their way to meet a tight deadline. The work completed was of a good standard and they left the area clean and tidy which is hard to get nowadays.

Great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2017

Rod from north east adelaide was really friendly and polite. The grout and silicone restoration he did on our 30yr old shower was great considering the limitations he faced with grout and frail tiles. We are really happy with the end result and wouldn't hesitate on recommending rod or using him again in future. Thanks rod!

Malvern, Vic.

Brilliant Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

Had Robert & Carol from GroutPro to clean and seal most of the tiling which was installed throughout the ground floor and in 3 bathrooms in our brand new home before our move-in. Builders had left excess grouting over the tiles. This was meticulously cleaned then sealant applied. They also took extra care with hand-made tiled splash back behind stove top. Robert & Carol were excellent, explaining their process and giving recommendations for ongoing maintenance after completion of works. My floors look amazing. I would highly recommend GroutPro -- Robert and Carol in particular!

Extremely Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2017

A massive shout out to Paui, i couldn't be anymore happier!
Thank you so much, you did more then a wonderful job, my titles seriously look brand new!

Excellent Work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2017

Hugh has done two separate jobs in my home, and both have been excellent.
Hugh is fair on price, a gentleman to deal with, and incredibly thorough.

Perth

• 1 review

Disappointing work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Just had the grout redone in the shower very disappointed with the quality of work done the excess grout was not cleaned off properly leaving patches of hard rough grout on the surface which you could cut yourself with.
This is a rental property & I would have done this work myself but just don't have the time so got a professional in I will know better next time.
sorry but I would not be considering this company for any future work.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Gale, we're very sorry you've had this experience with one of our franchisees, what you've described is not the quality of work we normally produce, so would you please allow us to correct these... read more »

Great quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Had Steve from GroutPro do some time cleaning and revealing of my showers. The quality of work was excellent and completed in a timely manner. Steve answered all my questions and concerns. Provided a quality service and a great price. I have thoroughly recommended him to all my friends and family.

Grout Colour Seal - MIRANDA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Thank you Brian Diver-Tuck for a great job! Brian was punctual, professional and polite, provided attention to detail and fully explained the aftercare of the product for retaining the best results. Very pleased with the job. Thanks again Brian.

Warragul

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Sealer does not last

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Less then two years ago I had my entire house cleaned and sealed by Groutpro. Looked extremely nice when job done. I was left with a maintenance sheet (which I followed) and a 10 year guarantee. However the grout is now very stained. The sealer did not seal the grout at all. I contacted GroutPro (sent photos) and was told "dirty grout is not covered in the guarantee."
The guarantee clearly states "If the stain resistant properties of sealer fail during the guarantee period of 10 years GroutPro will reseal the affected area free of charge."
Be aware that while the initial job looks good the sealer does not prevent staining of grout even though extreme care is taken. I have no pets and am very house proud and particular.
The guarantee is a hoax. I paid well over $1000 for my tiles/grout to be sealed. The seal has failed and Groutpro have told me (without even coming to see) that they won't do anything for me.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

With respect Hilary, our recent email correspondence to you explained that we no longer have a franchisee operating in the Warragul area and that we would try to have one of the Melbourne franchise... read more »

I am pleased my feedback has elicited a response. Two weeks earlier you replied that "we will not be able to proceed any further". And as I had not heard from you again I decided to leave feedback.... read more »

GroutPro Official

We did respond to you last Monday advising we would have someone look at the problem when possible now the nature of the problem has been established. We're somewhat confused that you feel the nee... read more »

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Great people & great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Happy to recommend Groutpro Inner West. Their hard work and attention to detail transformed my bathroom and added value to my property. They were friendly, easy to deal with and nothing was too much trouble.

Great bathroom ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Job well done by Will in the bathroom, came up looking like new. He arrived when he said and left the place clean.

Could not want any better. Decided to have the kitchen done as well.

Murray, Coogee

Excellent and Proffesional Work By Adrian Dunstan GroutPro Semaphore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Absolute superb job done by Adrian and Alfred. We had our porcelain tiles cleaned and sealed after being down for 13 years came up looking like they were laid only laid 1 day ago. Arrived on time and left no mess,we would definitely recommend Grout Pro to anyone wanting a truly professional job done

1 of 6 pages

Hi Groutpro, I had someone come out between 12 to 18 months ago to regrout our ensuite. We've always kept up with using the specific groutpro products; however the grout is already going mouldy and black. We hardly use the shower as we all shower in the main area and our cleaner comes and cleans the bathroom each fortnight using the products. I'm disappointed as I've used a cheap kmart grout pen in the other bathroom and I personally feel that I've had better results for next to nothing, where I paid over $400 for groutpro to regroup our shower. I would like if someone could visit and look at the work if possible? Post code 2227. Thanks Kate

Kate G asked on Sep 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kate, thanks for the opportunity to look at the problem. Can you please let us know which of our specialists performed the original regrouting work so we can have him get in touch to inspect. Best if you email us on admin@groutpro.com.au so we can handle it promptly. Thank you.

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?

Hi GroutPro, We builded the new house with all bathroom grouted by epoxy ( 1.5-2mm between porcelain tiles) The colour we have been chosen was wrong. It is two yellowish, we want it become white. We really want to change that colour. Could you please give us some advise? Thank you in advance

Queenie asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

We can use our ColourSeal product to change the colour of most grout. It's surprising how often we are called because an incorrect grout colour has been used and it needs to be changed, but the results are always excellent! As this is epoxy grout we need to come and look at it and do some tests to be certain you'll get the result you're looking for. If you can call us on 1800 822 459 or use the form on our website to request a quote, we'll have our closest specialist get in touch for a free inspection and quote.

Thank you very much, I am waiting for the house handover. I will approach you.

Hi Queenie. We are near end of our house build and house builder put in uncolured grout but its a lot darker than sample we were shown. Hand over should be in next month so just wondered if you got your tiles regrouted by Groutpro because i am looking for a company to regrout