Just like new!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

I no longer grimace when I look at my shower. Nick has transformed it to look like new. It no longer leaks, it looks refreshed and it I smile when I look at the clean white grout and silicone. Nick was extremely efficient and professional. From our first contact to the end of work Nick did what he promised. A quality job, minimal disruption, and great value for money. I love my new shower. Thanks Nick. Great job!

Refreshing grout colouring

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

Nick was helpful with all aspects of the job. The bathroom looks as new thanks to his attention to detail.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of the work Nick completed for you - enjoy your like-new bathroom! Cheers, GroutPro HO

Nick in Canberra is excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

I have just had my showers done and they look amazing. Many thanks to Nick who did a fantastic job.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Jan, thank you for leaving a 5-star review on the work Nick completed for you!

Port Macquarie

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes

Triple AAA+++ service. Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 31, 2018

Review for Groutpro Port Macquarie.
Our villa was refurbished just prior to our purchasing it and grout dust was left on all the tiles throughout. This grout dust had solidified on the tiles and no matter what we tried we couldn't remove it.
We had multi tradesmen through to look at the problem and none of them could offer an acceptable solution. Then came Mark from Groutpro!! Superman!! He not only removed all the offending residue, it was so bad some areas it had to be done twice to finally remove it. Mark was meticulous in his work and ensured the tiles looked like new at the end of the job.
Altogether a thoroughly lovely man to deal with - even left a bottle of cleaning product to help us to keep the tiles looking good going forward.
Can't recommend Mark highly enough.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Sammie, wow what a glowing review! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave awesome feedback of the work Mark from GroutPro Port Macquarie did for you. We appreciate your business - enjoy your beautiful tiles!

• 1 question
  • 2 helpful votes

Best decision ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I was absolutely amazed at the result. I have been living with tiles that I really disliked for over 10 years but the mess of removing them prevented me from doing that. I can't believe they are the same tiles. I had my entrance, kitchen and bathroom done and they look like I have replaced the old tiles. So happy with the result - Hugh was really great and took the time to make sure I was happy with the colour choice. A great job and I would definitely recommend both Hugh and Groutpro. So much more economical than replacing my tiled areas and the result - the same "as new" look. Wonderful.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Christine, we are thrilled to hear how happy you are with the work Hugh completed for you! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a fantastic review, thank you for your business. GroutPro HO :)

Bayside grout pro specialist - A+

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

We engaged mick from grout pro to fix our bathroom. The grout had worn away and we had some concerns with a few tiles! He has fixed everything, applied epoxy grout and we couldn’t be happier with the results! He was also on time and worked around our work schedules!
Very happy clients and would recommend to anyone.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Lozza, thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with our GroutPro specialist, Mick! We appreciate your feedback and your business :) Cheers, GroutPro HO

Adelaide

Private message

WARNING TO ALL - BIGGEST REGRET!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

ABSOLUTELY DEVASTATED - this was my greatest regret ever! I paid for the service to renew all the grout in my bathroom, to make it look like new again. It NEVER cleaned as agreed, that alone cost ~$450. The overall job looked incomplete, extremely poor quality, and got damage done to one of the bathroom walls! Then after I contacted the man who did the work, he claimed it actually looked good, despite me pointing out to him a number of grout areas ENTIRELY MISSED or poorly applied product and the damage! And to make matter worse, the product washed off in chunks after the first contact with water after 2 days as recommended!! $900 down my bathroom drain! NEVER should have paid the man!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

That certainly isn't the experience that we would want you to have, Matt. We apologise for the way this has made you feel. Are you able to contact us on 07 5515 0119 or admin@groutpro.com.au so we... read more »

Super clean floors - GroutPro Golden Grove

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2018

We hadn't professionally cleaned our tiles since we built our new home.....9 years to be exact. We were recommended to get in touch with our nearest GroutPro. Rod and Brett from GroutPro Golden Grove were very professional right through the process. From the time I contacted Rod , had the quote done and then the tiles cleaned we were extremely impressed with the service. Being a fairly new home Rod and Brett arrived on time, treated our home with respect and took great care whilst cleaning. Our floors look like the day we moved in!! Thanks Rod and Brett! We will definitely recommend yours service.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Nads, we're so glad to hear about your awesome experience with Rod and Brett - they're great GroutPro specialists! Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review on the services GroutPro provided you :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

We paid top dollar for sealing and it has failed

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2018

We have tried to sort it it with our Grout Pro person and refuses to return and fix the issue under warranty.

Adelaide

• 1 comment
  • 2 helpful votes

Customer Service Terrible

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2018

On the 19/10/18 I spoke to the Grout Pro Call Centre. I was told that a Technician would be in touch very soon. Later that day, I received two text messages, basically telling me my enquiry had been received and that a Specialist in my area, is being located. The final text message the following day was:- Hi Thanks for your enquiry however due to high work load we can't currently service your area. Sorry we can't help you at the moment but we'll get back in touch with you when a specialist becomes available. GroutPro//
Well most of SA must be looking for a GroutPro Specialist, because it’s the 31/10/18 and I have had no further contact from the Company, basically left high and dry. Coincidentally just as I was going to contact similar companies, my husband by chance through his work. Discovered a lady whose husband Nick Grey is a GroutPro Specialist. After contacting Nick, he promptly came to my house the very next day! Courteous, professional and able to help us with our bathroom grout! Surprising considering the text messages from the Company, indicating they had no Technicians available!! Does GroutPro actually want Customers?? This is appalling as I can’t help but wonder how many other customers have gone elsewhere, with such terrible customer service. Disappointing, please explain GroutPro?!!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

We're sorry to hear that you were not happy with the way your enquiry was handled. As we have over 50 specialists Australia wide and a lot of enquiries we have to distribute them automatically by ... read more »

......

Sparkling Clean

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Nick from your Woden Valley franchise was good enough to fit our ensuite re-grout and shower glass restoration, ensuite and bathroom silicone restoration and tile cleaning for all of our tiled surfaces into his busy week with great results. the 4 star rating is actually an interim rating until we can test the silicone restoration work in the ensuite, but judging from Nick's professional and tireless work ethic I would be surprised if this part is not as well executed as all other aspects of the work carried out and will be happy to amend my rating to 5 stars.
Nick was punctual with his (GroutPro's) initial response and visit to provide his work quote and arrived early on the day arranged for the work to commence. As already mentioned, I was impressed with Nick's professional work ethic, along with his explanations of why (and how) things are done.
Overall, the cleaning of the main entry floor tiles is so good, I avoid entering and exiting the house via the front door for fear of making them dirty and spoiling Nick's hard work! cheers

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Wayne, thank you very much for leaving a great review about the work that Nick performed for you. The whole team at GroutPro appreciate your honest and positive review !

SYDNEY

• 8 helpful votes

Great job done quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I used Norman Deineko (he is from the Central Coast but covers parts of Northern Sydney) from GroutPro to regrout one shower and resilicone two showers. The quote was not the cheapest, but it was close to it. His work was very thorough and clean and he was prompt and courteous. I asked for a small extra job to be done which he did at no extra cost. I would have no hesitation in giving him the highest recommendation.
Gerald, Normanhurst NSW

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Gerald, thank you for taking the time to leave a genuine, positive review on the work that Norman completed for you. Our specialists are great at what they do - we appreciate your recommendation of GroutPro!

Regrouting of showers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Nick was very professional from the first contact. He turned up on time as promised. He has done an amazing job and two very old looking shower recesses look brand new again. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nick from GroutPro.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Thank you, Amanda, The team and GroutPro very much appreciate you taking the time to leave a fantastic review! Great reviews and recommendations like yours really helps our specialists in their business.

Care and attention was second to none

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I booked Lester from Groutpro to clean mould and reseal shower. He was amazing. Took the time to talk through options and was patient with all my questions. He was fastidious in his work and the result is fantastic. Very happy to recommend him.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Lucy, we just wanted to reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave a great, positive review and recommendation about our GroutPro specialist, Lester. He is great at what he does!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

All promise no show

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Would have to be the worst company I have ever dealt with , have had 2 representative a from this company with each promising to get back.asap.with quote after 3 months I gave up on the first one , so tried again , got someone different and now 4 weeks later after 2 promises to give quote nothing.
How this company stays in business is beyond me , would highly recommend any company but Grout Pro as they have no idea !!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Kingfish, we're very sorry that you've been let down like this. Our specialists are usually very prompt and responsive as you can see from all the other reviews, and if there's a delay there's ... read more »

melbourne

• 11 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Tile repairs came up really well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

I had a bathroom that had water damage under a couple of tiles. I had waited a few years to get this fixed, as I figured no tiler would be interested in this small job. After my parents used GroutPro Werribee for their bathroom floor tiling repairs (and were very happy with their work), I contacted Darren and Meg. Darren and Meg were professional with their quote, the repair work and communication post repairs. They were very tidy and took care when walking in and out of the house. Darren worked hard to remove and replace a couple of tiles, waterproof the floor, and lay and grout the tiles. It looks great and I am very happy their work. Would recommend them to anyone who needs tiles repaired, grout replaced or cleaned.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Thank you very much, Lily for leaving a fantastic review on the work that our GroutPro specialists Meg & Darren completed for you. We're thrilled that you are so happy with the work performed! Thanks for taking the time to write this up!

Totally thrilled with the result!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Where to start? Our tiled floors (a very large area) have been laid now for 23 years. While they have withstood the trials of family living, lots of partying and a very high visitor rate. Not to mention that we live in a rural residential area to boot - which adds dust, grit and a whole different range of challenges to that of suburbia, so our tiles were looking 'tired' and in some areas 'chipped' due to heavy use over time. The prospect of re tiling (cost) was not within our budget, so we looked for a professional organisation to provide advice, and quote. Nick from GroutPro Canberra assessed our floors and suggested a clean and chip filling would give us the desired result. The end result - totally exceeded our expectations. In fact my husband was circumspect about having the work done.....but this afternoon he is walking around in total disbelief! Our honest opinion is that the floors look as they did when they were first laid......and the chips....well, we know where they were....but now cant see them at all, other than one rather large superficial one that Nick repaired, but couldn't finish until the filling was dry (and he gave us the necessary product to just 'finish it off' after drying). Nick was on time, friendly and even helped to put our furniture back (at his suggestion), which we were very grateful for given our elderly years (late 60/70s). We could not recommend Nick from GroutPro Canberra highly enough! Thanks Nick - we are soooo very happy with your work! We will definitely recommend you to everyone we know who needs tiling work done.

Comments
GroutPro Official

WOW! Thank you so much for your fantastic review - we are so pleased you are so happy with the work that Nick from GroutPro Canberra completed for you. We (the GroutPro team) very much appreciate t... read more »

GroutPro - Robert & Carol / Endeavour Hills Quality Work at its Best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Thank you Robert & Carol for your great work in re-grouting and replacing broken tiles in our entrance and hall way. The re-grouting work and the invisible replacement of our broken tiles has resulted in a showroom finish. For such a large area, the work you both carried out was without mess and at a reasonable price. Great people to have in our home. Thank you both.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Robert & Carol from GroutPro Endeavour Hills and the whole GroutPro team appreciate your positive review about the work that was completed! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Grout Pro - Oakleigh

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Thanks very much to Lester from Grout Pro Oakleigh. My kitchen tiles and the grout look brand new. Fantastic job and very professional and friendly service. Gave great advice and was honest. Will definitely recommend.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Your review is very appreciated by the whole GroutPro team - Lester is a superb GroutPro specialist. We're very glad that you're so happy with the completed job!

Melbourne

• 1 comment

Darren and Meg Groutpro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 14, 2018

Thank you so much Meg and Darren Cross. They have done a great job on my bathroom, I’m very happy with it. Everything I asked of them was completed and I have already recommended them to friends who saw the before and after photos.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Susie, thank you for your business and for leaving an honest & positive review. We appreciate your recommendation of GroutPro - Meg and Darren are great specialists!

I would like to thank Meg for her honest opinion and advise that she gave me yesterday. I am following through with it Meg a bit at a time. For anyone looking for a well qualified team, Meg and Dar... read more »

1 of 7 pages

Has anyone from SA used GroutPro?

Sue asked on Jul 10, 2018

Answer this

Sorry, I'm from Queensland, but the GroutPro service I got was great!
Hope your local guy is just as good.
Hairy Harry

Thanks for responding. Nick from Adelaide GroutPro was wonderful in the fact be was so honest! He told me he couldn't help me because my 20 yr old grout and tiles were too clean! Thanks for the honesty Nick !

Hi Sue, we have 7 specialists operating full time in South Australia who have performed thousands of services for home owners and businesses. Have a look here for customer comments: http://www.groutpro.com.au/testimonials/

Hi Groutpro, I had someone come out between 12 to 18 months ago to regrout our ensuite. We've always kept up with using the specific groutpro products; however the grout is already going mouldy and black. We hardly use the shower as we all shower in the main area and our cleaner comes and cleans the bathroom each fortnight using the products. I'm disappointed as I've used a cheap kmart grout pen in the other bathroom and I personally feel that I've had better results for next to nothing, where I paid over $400 for groutpro to regroup our shower. I would like if someone could visit and look at the work if possible? Post code 2227. Thanks Kate

Kate G asked on Sep 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kate, thanks for the opportunity to look at the problem. Can you please let us know which of our specialists performed the original regrouting work so we can have him get in touch to inspect. Best if you email us on admin@groutpro.com.au so we can handle it promptly. Thank you.

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?