• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

$1100 down the drain... Literally.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Grout at the base of shower falling off and the silicon is very moldy after 6 months had to get the guy to come back twice to try and fix the messy work. It's still a mess.
On day one he came late, left rubbish on the front door step. Left a chunk of silicon on a tile I had to clean up and scrape off. Paid $1100 for a shower and small area of tiles outside a shower, shower was still leaking after day one. Wasted my money as my shower looks just as bad as it did 6 months ago.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Rory, customer satisfaction is very important to us and we'd appreciate the opportunity to resolve any workmanship issues with your job. Would you please contact us directly at [email protected] read more »

Your website and contractor claims you can. I'll send you the photos but it's not rocket science bad work = bad results. The silicon needs to be completely removed and replaced. The amount of mold is horrendous given the short amount of time.

GroutPro Official

Hi Rory, thanks for emailing the photos. There's clearly mould re-growing on the silicone, grout and tiles, but there's no indication of poor workmanship. Nevertheless, we're very focused on cust... read more »

Professionalism second to none!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Rob & Rose are the ultra-business professionals. We purchased a property and were convinced that the shower screens in both bathrooms needed to be replaced. We contacted Groutpro as we were desperate to have clean bathrooms as a temporary measure whilst we settled into our home.

Over a couple of days they restored our bathroom and ensuite wall tiles, resealed the bathroom floor tiles, shower screens and cleaned floor tiles throughout our house. Thank you for performing a miracle and saving us the expense of a bathroom makeover .

Goodonya Rob & Rose !
Salma (Biggera Waters)

Verified Customer

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Professional service and great workmanship. The project was well co ordinated and the time frames given as well as the after care process was clear and concise

Well done Will

Hugh Dovey from GroutPro Robina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Hugh from GroutPro Robina was very professional on regrouting with epoxy grout and we only wish that the initial tiler had waterproofed the large outside deck in the first place. Thank you for a great job. Money well spent.
Doug&Corinne

Meg n Darren from Grout Pro Werribee were excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Cannot recommend highly enough Meg and Darren for the job they did in revitalising my bathroom floor tile grout. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied and even came back to check a leak...... thank you so much. I wish you every success and will not hesitate to share your details.

Tremendous Jpob

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Thank youRichard for the fantastic job you did on our kitchen and laundry tiles. A very difficult job given others had tried with no success. The grouting now looks like it should have from the start. Fantastic finish.

I highly recommend Richard (Go-Pro North Lakes) if you are looking to upgrade your tile grout finish.

Grout sealed Great hourly rate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Had a new porcelain floor laid and called grout pro to seal the grout the service was good but the price was what I think excessive 73square metres 600mm tiles all done in 2hrs 30 mins from start to finish $700 cash no written guarantee given. the explanation I got was the pro seal is expensive the product they dilute with water I was told 9:1
Great hourly rate

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Brian, Thank you for your honest review. I was glad to speak with you in regards to your concerns and was delighted to hear that you were more than happy with service performed. Although you fel... read more »

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Had Rowan in to clean our tiles and reseal the tiles as well as shower Reno Awesome job carnt speak highly enough of Rowan. He is a true master of what he does

Thanks Kirk Murfitt from Groutpro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Thanks Kirk so much ,you did a wonderful job.

It looks amazing and my tiles look brand new I would recommend you to everyone .
such a friendly and hard working man, always on time.
Thanks again ,
Silvana Martin

Friendly and professional job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Nick from Woden Groutpro was punctual , friendly and very professional .His quote was very fair and he did an excellent job and was easy to communicate with , he also had a great sense of humor . I would recommend him to any of my family and freinds .

A brilliant job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Grout Pro made an amazing difference to my old tiled floor a couple of years ago.
Can I buy a bottle of the wonder product so I can maintain it?

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Trish, glad to hear we were able to improve the look of your floors. You can either call our specialist who did the work, or order products from our website here: http://www.groutpro.com.au/tile-and-grout-cleaning-products/

Excellent Worknamship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I had Hugh Dovey from Groutpro replace my silicone in bathrooms, laundry, and kitchen, he also repaired some grouting in my ensuite his workmanship is very professional. I would recommend Hugh to my friends or anyone requiring repairs to any tiles, grout or silicone etc. Job very well done. Thank you Hugh.

Still Looks Like New!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I came across Hugh Dovey ( Grout Pro Robina) who sealed my renovated bathrooms approximately one year ago and still look like new. The professionalism and workmanship and honest approach was second to none and gave great advice also and continuously use your product on the floors. No job is to difficult and have I have no hesitation on recommending Hugh to others. If your bathrooms need a facelift give him a call today.

fabulous job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 30, 2017

James from GroutPro came this morning and replaced the silicone memrane in my shower cell and also removed the unsightly black mould which was really frustrating me!!The end result is fabulous!!James was prompt work was spotless and I'm thrilled with the result!!Thoroughly Recommend James from GroutPro north of river...Thankyou

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Excellent workmanship!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 07, 2017

Recently had our old terracotta floors stripped and re-sealed throughout our house. Also had silicone replacement around sinks and vanities and a tile substitution for a broken ceramic soap dish in the shower. Wayne did an excellent and thorough job across all areas. Despite encountering a couple of unforseen problems, Wayne solved the problems cheerfully and intelligently with minimal/no input required by me. Home and outside area (where rinsing/ cleaning of equipment was undertaken) was left immaculately clean after each stage with no evidence that a tradesperson had even been there. The quality of the terracotta tile cleaning and silicone replacement is the best than we have had. We are very happy with the outcome and want to applaud Wayne on his professionalism and high standards of workmanship.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Fabulous feedback Hazel! Than you so much for taking the time to write about Wayne's workmanship, he'll be very pleased. Would you mind letting us know the suburb where the work was done. Thank you very much.

Sure. The suburb was Floreat, WA. Thanks again for recommending him.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very disappointed

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 25, 2017

Very disappointed don't see any difference at all in my elderly parents bathroom and they were charged nearly $400. Feel like they were ripped off !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Virginia, we're sorry you feel the service provided didn't represent good value for money. We've investigated this job and found the specialist who attended provided a Deep Cleaning Service of ... read more »

Don't recognise my new look tiles in bathroom and laundry

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2017

Thanks Jalal for a clean, efficient job. Very pleased with it and the job was done with a minimum of fuss...

Great job by caleb enfield

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

I have had my tiles restored by Caleb and I cannot believe the result. What a difference.
This is a great product and the service from Caleb was exceptional. From the time of quoting to the finished job he
was informative and professional & I would highly recommend him and his service Grout Pro to anyone.
Excellent work and service seldom found in these days.
Well done Caleb and Grout Pro.

Graham Rosewarne

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

We would like to thank Hugh Dovey for the excellent job of restoring our shower to it's original beauty. No mess or fuss and a pleasure to deal with. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting grout restoration. Thanks again Hugh!

Very Pleased

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2017

My partner and I are very pleased with the work that Hugh Dovey did on our house tiles and bathroom glass. Very professional work, no mess left behind and completed in a timely manner. Highly recommended.
Bob H

1 of 5 pages

Hi Groutpro, I had someone come out between 12 to 18 months ago to regrout our ensuite. We've always kept up with using the specific groutpro products; however the grout is already going mouldy and black. We hardly use the shower as we all shower in the main area and our cleaner comes and cleans the bathroom each fortnight using the products. I'm disappointed as I've used a cheap kmart grout pen in the other bathroom and I personally feel that I've had better results for next to nothing, where I paid over $400 for groutpro to regroup our shower. I would like if someone could visit and look at the work if possible? Post code 2227. Thanks Kate

Kate G asked on Sep 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kate, thanks for the opportunity to look at the problem. Can you please let us know which of our specialists performed the original regrouting work so we can have him get in touch to inspect. Best if you email us on [email protected] so we can handle it promptly. Thank you.

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?

Hi GroutPro, We builded the new house with all bathroom grouted by epoxy ( 1.5-2mm between porcelain tiles) The colour we have been chosen was wrong. It is two yellowish, we want it become white. We really want to change that colour. Could you please give us some advise? Thank you in advance

Queenie asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

We can use our ColourSeal product to change the colour of most grout. It's surprising how often we are called because an incorrect grout colour has been used and it needs to be changed, but the results are always excellent! As this is epoxy grout we need to come and look at it and do some tests to be certain you'll get the result you're looking for. If you can call us on 1800 822 459 or use the form on our website to request a quote, we'll have our closest specialist get in touch for a free inspection and quote.

Thank you very much, I am waiting for the house handover. I will approach you.

Hi Queenie. We are near end of our house build and house builder put in uncolured grout but its a lot darker than sample we were shown. Hand over should be in next month so just wondered if you got your tiles regrouted by Groutpro because i am looking for a company to regrout