Disappointing work

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Just had the grout redone in the shower very disappointed with the quality of work done the excess grout was not cleaned off properly leaving patches of hard rough grout on the surface which you could cut yourself with.
This is a rental property & I would have done this work myself but just don't have the time so got a professional in I will know better next time.
sorry but I would not be considering this company for any future work.

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Gale, we're very sorry you've had this experience with one of our franchisees, what you've described is not the quality of work we normally produce, so would you please allow us to correct these... read more »

Great quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Had Steve from GroutPro do some time cleaning and revealing of my showers. The quality of work was excellent and completed in a timely manner. Steve answered all my questions and concerns. Provided a quality service and a great price. I have thoroughly recommended him to all my friends and family.

Grout Colour Seal - MIRANDA

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

Thank you Brian Diver-Tuck for a great job! Brian was punctual, professional and polite, provided attention to detail and fully explained the aftercare of the product for retaining the best results. Very pleased with the job. Thanks again Brian.

Warragul

• 1 comment
  • 1 answer

Sealer does not last

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Less then two years ago I had my entire house cleaned and sealed by Groutpro. Looked extremely nice when job done. I was left with a maintenance sheet (which I followed) and a 10 year guarantee. However the grout is now very stained. The sealer did not seal the grout at all. I contacted GroutPro (sent photos) and was told "dirty grout is not covered in the guarantee."
The guarantee clearly states "If the stain resistant properties of sealer fail during the guarantee period of 10 years GroutPro will reseal the affected area free of charge."
Be aware that while the initial job looks good the sealer does not prevent staining of grout even though extreme care is taken. I have no pets and am very house proud and particular.
The guarantee is a hoax. I paid well over $1000 for my tiles/grout to be sealed. The seal has failed and Groutpro have told me (without even coming to see) that they won't do anything for me.

Comments
GroutPro Official

With respect Hilary, our recent email correspondence to you explained that we no longer have a franchisee operating in the Warragul area and that we would try to have one of the Melbourne franchise... read more »

I am pleased my feedback has elicited a response. Two weeks earlier you replied that "we will not be able to proceed any further". And as I had not heard from you again I decided to leave feedback.... read more »

GroutPro Official

We did respond to you last Monday advising we would have someone look at the problem when possible now the nature of the problem has been established. We're somewhat confused that you feel the nee... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Great people & great results!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Happy to recommend Groutpro Inner West. Their hard work and attention to detail transformed my bathroom and added value to my property. They were friendly, easy to deal with and nothing was too much trouble.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Great bathroom ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2017

Job well done by Will in the bathroom, came up looking like new. He arrived when he said and left the place clean.

Could not want any better. Decided to have the kitchen done as well.

Murray, Coogee

Excellent and Proffesional Work By Adrian Dunstan GroutPro Semaphore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Absolute superb job done by Adrian and Alfred. We had our porcelain tiles cleaned and sealed after being down for 13 years came up looking like they were laid only laid 1 day ago. Arrived on time and left no mess,we would definitely recommend Grout Pro to anyone wanting a truly professional job done

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

$1100 down the drain... Literally.

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Grout at the base of shower falling off and the silicon is very moldy after 6 months had to get the guy to come back twice to try and fix the messy work. It's still a mess.
On day one he came late, left rubbish on the front door step. Left a chunk of silicon on a tile I had to clean up and scrape off. Paid $1100 for a shower and small area of tiles outside a shower, shower was still leaking after day one. Wasted my money as my shower looks just as bad as it did 6 months ago.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Rory, customer satisfaction is very important to us and we'd appreciate the opportunity to resolve any workmanship issues with your job. Would you please contact us directly at admin@groutpro.c... read more »

Your website and contractor claims you can. I'll send you the photos but it's not rocket science bad work = bad results. The silicon needs to be completely removed and replaced. The amount of mold is horrendous given the short amount of time.

GroutPro Official

Hi Rory, thanks for emailing the photos. There's clearly mould re-growing on the silicone, grout and tiles, but there's no indication of poor workmanship. Nevertheless, we're very focused on cust... read more »

Professionalism second to none!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

Rob & Rose are the ultra-business professionals. We purchased a property and were convinced that the shower screens in both bathrooms needed to be replaced. We contacted Groutpro as we were desperate to have clean bathrooms as a temporary measure whilst we settled into our home.

Over a couple of days they restored our bathroom and ensuite wall tiles, resealed the bathroom floor tiles, shower screens and cleaned floor tiles throughout our house. Thank you for performing a miracle and saving us the expense of a bathroom makeover .

Goodonya Rob & Rose !
Salma (Biggera Waters)

Great work

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Professional service and great workmanship. The project was well co ordinated and the time frames given as well as the after care process was clear and concise

Well done Will

Hugh Dovey from GroutPro Robina

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Hugh from GroutPro Robina was very professional on regrouting with epoxy grout and we only wish that the initial tiler had waterproofed the large outside deck in the first place. Thank you for a great job. Money well spent.
Doug&Corinne

Meg n Darren from Grout Pro Werribee were excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2017

Cannot recommend highly enough Meg and Darren for the job they did in revitalising my bathroom floor tile grout. They went above and beyond to ensure I was satisfied and even came back to check a leak...... thank you so much. I wish you every success and will not hesitate to share your details.

Tremendous Jpob

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Thank youRichard for the fantastic job you did on our kitchen and laundry tiles. A very difficult job given others had tried with no success. The grouting now looks like it should have from the start. Fantastic finish.

I highly recommend Richard (Go-Pro North Lakes) if you are looking to upgrade your tile grout finish.

Adelaide

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Grout sealed Great hourly rate

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Had a new porcelain floor laid and called grout pro to seal the grout the service was good but the price was what I think excessive 73square metres 600mm tiles all done in 2hrs 30 mins from start to finish $700 cash no written guarantee given. the explanation I got was the pro seal is expensive the product they dilute with water I was told 9:1
Great hourly rate

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Brian, Thank you for your honest review. I was glad to speak with you in regards to your concerns and was delighted to hear that you were more than happy with service performed. Although you fel... read more »

Fantastic job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

Had Rowan in to clean our tiles and reseal the tiles as well as shower Reno Awesome job carnt speak highly enough of Rowan. He is a true master of what he does

Thanks Kirk Murfitt from Groutpro

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 24, 2017

Thanks Kirk so much ,you did a wonderful job.

It looks amazing and my tiles look brand new I would recommend you to everyone .
such a friendly and hard working man, always on time.
Thanks again ,
Silvana Martin

Friendly and professional job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2017

Nick from Woden Groutpro was punctual , friendly and very professional .His quote was very fair and he did an excellent job and was easy to communicate with , he also had a great sense of humor . I would recommend him to any of my family and freinds .

A brilliant job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 07, 2017

Grout Pro made an amazing difference to my old tiled floor a couple of years ago.
Can I buy a bottle of the wonder product so I can maintain it?

Comments
GroutPro Official

Hi Trish, glad to hear we were able to improve the look of your floors. You can either call our specialist who did the work, or order products from our website here: http://www.groutpro.com.au/tile-and-grout-cleaning-products/

Excellent Worknamship

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2017

I had Hugh Dovey from Groutpro replace my silicone in bathrooms, laundry, and kitchen, he also repaired some grouting in my ensuite his workmanship is very professional. I would recommend Hugh to my friends or anyone requiring repairs to any tiles, grout or silicone etc. Job very well done. Thank you Hugh.

Still Looks Like New!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2017

I came across Hugh Dovey ( Grout Pro Robina) who sealed my renovated bathrooms approximately one year ago and still look like new. The professionalism and workmanship and honest approach was second to none and gave great advice also and continuously use your product on the floors. No job is to difficult and have I have no hesitation on recommending Hugh to others. If your bathrooms need a facelift give him a call today.

1 of 5 pages

Hi Groutpro, I had someone come out between 12 to 18 months ago to regrout our ensuite. We've always kept up with using the specific groutpro products; however the grout is already going mouldy and black. We hardly use the shower as we all shower in the main area and our cleaner comes and cleans the bathroom each fortnight using the products. I'm disappointed as I've used a cheap kmart grout pen in the other bathroom and I personally feel that I've had better results for next to nothing, where I paid over $400 for groutpro to regroup our shower. I would like if someone could visit and look at the work if possible? Post code 2227. Thanks Kate

Kate G asked on Sep 11, 2017

Answer this

Hi Kate, thanks for the opportunity to look at the problem. Can you please let us know which of our specialists performed the original regrouting work so we can have him get in touch to inspect. Best if you email us on admin@groutpro.com.au so we can handle it promptly. Thank you.

Do you do sealing of newly laid travertine pavers?

Philbot asked on Jul 07, 2017

Answer this

Thanks for your question. Yes we do offer sealing services for any new or old porous surfaces such as travertine and other natural stone and man-made porous tiles and pavers. We have penetrating sealers that can be either invisible meaning there will be no change to the appearance, or enhancing sealer which deepens the attractive colours found in natural stone. We also offer commercial quality clear surface coatings to protect the surface of the stone if that's required. All our products are professional grade, and we will not compromise and use DIY products as others do. We also offer a written 10 year guarantee on our penetrating sealer. Just let us know if you'd like one of our specialists to come out to inspect and test to ensure we can achieve the result you're looking for.

Thanks Guys. Will be in touch once laid. Any idea on apporx cost per sqm?

Hi GroutPro, We builded the new house with all bathroom grouted by epoxy ( 1.5-2mm between porcelain tiles) The colour we have been chosen was wrong. It is two yellowish, we want it become white. We really want to change that colour. Could you please give us some advise? Thank you in advance

Queenie asked on May 24, 2017

Answer this

We can use our ColourSeal product to change the colour of most grout. It's surprising how often we are called because an incorrect grout colour has been used and it needs to be changed, but the results are always excellent! As this is epoxy grout we need to come and look at it and do some tests to be certain you'll get the result you're looking for. If you can call us on 1800 822 459 or use the form on our website to request a quote, we'll have our closest specialist get in touch for a free inspection and quote.

Thank you very much, I am waiting for the house handover. I will approach you.

Hi Queenie. We are near end of our house build and house builder put in uncolured grout but its a lot darker than sample we were shown. Hand over should be in next month so just wondered if you got your tiles regrouted by Groutpro because i am looking for a company to regrout