Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The hot water system died on a Sunday. On Monday morning I chose the replacement system I wanted from Hilton's website, then phoned early to order it. The system arrived late morning and the plumber around 2pm. All installed within an hour. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the young plumber and very satisfied with the overall service and price.

Professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

6am gas hot water system leaking, 9am called Hilton Plumbing and spoke to a very helpful gentleman who after discussion organised a new hot water system to be delivered and installed that day. All done tidied and gone by 3pm. What a great service, I will be keeping Hilton Plumbing phone number in my phone and recommend to anyone.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

The service was very prompt and the problem was identified and fixed immediately, very happy with the service and expertise of the plumber..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

When I called they were super helpful and were here and fixed the issue the next day. I would definitely use them again

Perth

Private message

Efficient, honest and tidy plumbers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Arrived on time. Provided a quick , knowledgable and tidy service. Gave me an accurate description of what my problem was and the costs prior to proceeding. Very happy with the company.

Private message

Jim is a miracle plumber!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2017

Jim fixed my taps that have not worked for 7 years, it's a miracle! Very prompt and great service. Thanks HP

Fremantle WA

Friendly professional service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Arrived early and carried out repairs efficiently and explained the work that had been done. Neat and tidy, thank you Hilton plumbing.

Huntingdale

Professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Great service and great workmanship. What more do you want or need from a plumber? Friendly attitude and easy going manner, compliment the work aspects. Thank you

On time and professional

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I had a blocked kitchen drain and contacted Hilton Plumbing. It was not a same day service but on time as promised. The technician was very professional and right on the problem and fixed it with no delay. A bit pricey though but very happy with the outcome.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Very expensive for basic work done.

2 out of 5, reviewed on May 06, 2017

Was charged initially $500 just to inspect and test pipes for leak. Had to protest excessive charge to get it reduce to $400. Still very expensive for basically just inspecting and testing for leak. I thought the bad days of tradie rip off in WA were over. Not recommended at all.

Very Efficient, excellent service thank you!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2017

Hilton Plumbing helped me out in a very difficult time. Saved my sanity.. you don't realise how much you appreciate hot water until you don't have it! Thank you very much!!

Terrible service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2017

Called out for a toilet drainage block, he fixed it using mop stick in less than a minute & changed washer for a sink
charged $230. Its not emergency call out. normal appointment.
Will never ever recommend to anyone very poor service. Very rude.

EXCELLENT!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Excellent service, knew what they were talking about. Would highly recommend them!! Very efficient and were able to quickly fit us into the schedule. Very good pricing! Will definitely use Hilton Plumbing again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Would recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2016

Would highly recommend, they were professional and knew what they were doing, the price was very reasonable which was really good. I will definitely be using Hilton plumbing again in the future.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Perth

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2016

Excellent service! The office staff were polite and efficient at fitting me in at such short notice, when we has a major blockage. The Plumber who attended was prompt and on time. The cost of the job was very reasonable and great value for money, they even had a camera and showed me my clear drains. I will be recommending Hilton Plumbing to my family and friends.