Servicing water heater

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

My storage water heater, which had been out of service for some days, was fixed very promptly and with no fuss. A prompt & efficient service by a competent tradesman. Please don't send theatre ticket; I want this to be equivalent to an unsolicited testimonial.

Hot water system replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I was very impressed with the quality and speed of the job I had done by Hilton Plumbing. Their customer service was great and their prices were excellent. My hot water system was installed very fast.
I highly recommend Hilton Plumbing to anyone needing a hot water system replaced

Hassle free and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I was most impressed with Ryan from your company on Saturday as he was quick to notice I had ordered a smaller unit to what i needed and quickly rectified the delivery of the correct size unit, the work performed was outstanding and very cost effective, thanks for the great work and I would recommend you to anyone that needed a plumber.

An Overal Great Job done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Our HWS failed and after contacting Hilton Plumbing on a Friday 5pm, they provided a exact cost (highlighting possible extras) and came on time Tuesday AM. The works was done in 2 hours, all rubbish was removed and the quality of work was very good. Unlike our previous HWS, Hilton placed the tank on a slab, insulated the hot water pipes ad replaced the valves. Highly recommend their quality and responsiveness.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Hilton Plumbing were quick to respond to our request and were able to fix our solar hot water system. The service was excellent and our hot water system is working perfectly.

Desperate to have hot water

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Great service very prompt and efficient very happy with the job and the way the water system fits in the laundry allowing our washer and dryer ti fit

Quick response and quality fit-out

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

My water heater broke when we got back from holiday and Hilton Plumbing were quick to arrange delivery and installation compared to the other companies I approached. The plumber arrived on time and within 2 hours the work was completed and the area was cleaned up properly afterwards. Highly recommend their quality and responsiveness.

Great, honest service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Colin came out to check a few things gas related at our house and did a gas leak test. He was very helpful, friendly and offered honest advice. really appreciate it - highly recommended.Thank you Colin.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Very prompt service & good price for doing the job ,will certainly use them again & the tradie who do job was excellent ( can't remember his name ) was very thorough.
Well done .
Greg 17th April 2018

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Came on time, explained everything to me, explained all my options and was very patient with my hundred questions haha. Very quick and efficient work.

Prompt service at a great price !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

If your looking for true professionals at the best prices in Perth, then you can’t go past this one stop shop. Well done Hilton Plumbing, youve set the bar high. Keep it up.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Amazing, my hot water system broke this morning and called Hilton Plumbing and spoke with the lovely office staff and they got me all booked in for this afternoon and I now have hot water again before the weekend AWESOME! The plumber was very professional and down to earth and friendly and answered all of my questions. Can't thank the team enough they were bang on time and VERY Affordable compared to other quotes I received. Thank you Hilton Plumbing

Impressed and Very Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Chose these guys because they were local. From the first phone call they were professional and courteous. They were upfront with all costs including possible extra costs if further work was required. The tradesperson Arrived on time, knew what he was doing and was out the door in around 2.5 hrs.
Would I use them again? Without question!!!

Verified Customer

Rip off

1 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 04, 2018

Charges $110 for a diagnosis when I had already advised what the issue was over the phone. Asked for what charges I may have to pay and was told that nothing until job was done. I disputed this after making me pay the $110 and he lied saying he has advised me abort the fee (but didn’t!). Def not going to these guys to do the work.

Very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 03, 2018

Recently had two different plumbers come out and both were professional and very friendly and down to earth. They did the jobs quickly and efficiently and gave very helpful advice.

An excellent team of people.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

I had a leak under the house slab which I didn't know about. The team at Hilton Plumbing were prompt to respond, they diagnosed the leak, found the leak source and fully repaired the issue in 3 days. I cannot recommend them highly enough for their speed, efficiency and fine work. Thanks to Clint and his brilliant team of people.

• 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

You get what you pay for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Came in and knew what to do straight away. Fixed the problem on one occasion and provided good advice following a thorough investigation on the other.

Great Service, excellent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2018

Brilliant young man, hard working, polite and efficient. Completed a tough job exactly to quote, highly recommend this company. arrived on time, professional.

Great friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2017

Plumber arrived on time, was friendly and gave quotes on how much the work would cost before starting. He also gave updates as to how long each part of the job would take and when it would be finished, which was very helpful as I had to go to work.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

The hot water system died on a Sunday. On Monday morning I chose the replacement system I wanted from Hilton's website, then phoned early to order it. The system arrived late morning and the plumber around 2pm. All installed within an hour. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the young plumber and very satisfied with the overall service and price.

1 of 2 pages