Blake used his unblocking tools, the job was done and unblocked unlike Master Plumbers. Very satisfi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 16, 2018

Very happy client of Hilton. Service and charges acceptionable, cleaned up and explained what the problem was in layman terms.

Professional and Honest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

All the signs said that my Hot water System was in need of replacement. Checked a few places and online reviews and decided to use Hilton Plumbing. Gave a brief description of the problem and the operator agreed it was likely in need of replacement. They arranged a plumber for a time that was perfect for me. He arrived on time and immediately noticed that my system was relatively new. Given the model of the unit, he suspected it to be a known issue, which it was. Problem solved, new unit cancelled. Whilst here I had him update one of the older original valves for future peace of mind. This would have been easy money for most plumbing companies as I would have been none the wiser if the system had been replaced. Just out of pocket a whole lot more.

So impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

Just had a lovely young guy replace our old water heater only to find that the original tempering valves were also stuffed and the wrong types were originally installed. He immediately replaced them taking the time to ensure we had steaming hot water before left for a very late lunch break. Very happy

Excellent & Professional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 26, 2018

Overall I am very pleased with the service provided and the quick response to have my hot water system replaced by Hilton Plumbing & Electrical. The customer service was great and their prices were hard to beat and were the best I could find. I found both Clint and Ashleigh in particular to show a high sense of integrity, professionalism and focus on people and customer service. Clint demonstrates that he is a great businessman and Ashleigh a STAR employee of Hilton Plumbing & Electrical with a heart who put customer need's first and are clearly focused on helping and satisfying customers thereby making sure they retain happy customers. I highly recommend Hilton Plumbing.
Thank you Clint & Ashleigh. Kind regards Vanitha

Verified Customer

Excellent service, professional and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

Professional & friendly service. We had a new hot water system installed... great to have hot showers in winter!!
Definitely recommend Hilton plumbing, honest reliable & professional.

Prompt service, friendly technician and now I have hot showers again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

After my hot water system suddenly died Hilton plumbing had someone come around the very same day to diagnose the problem. Unfortunately the hot water system was not able to be repaired but they arranged for a replacement system to be installed the very next day. The technician was on time and I am now enjoying hot showers again. I would recommend Hilton Plumbing if you're in need.

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Brilliant service and quick repairs

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 24, 2018

I had Hilton Plumbing our for a toilet repair, blocked kitchen sink and gas stove top. The friendly service from initial phone call right through to Plumber attending was excellent. All work was completed quickly and communicated
to me along the way. I’d highly recommend Hilton Plumbing.

Servicing water heater

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 21, 2018

My storage water heater, which had been out of service for some days, was fixed very promptly and with no fuss. A prompt & efficient service by a competent tradesman. Please don't send theatre ticket; I want this to be equivalent to an unsolicited testimonial.

Hot water system replacement

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I was very impressed with the quality and speed of the job I had done by Hilton Plumbing. Their customer service was great and their prices were excellent. My hot water system was installed very fast.
I highly recommend Hilton Plumbing to anyone needing a hot water system replaced

Hassle free and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I was most impressed with Ryan from your company on Saturday as he was quick to notice I had ordered a smaller unit to what i needed and quickly rectified the delivery of the correct size unit, the work performed was outstanding and very cost effective, thanks for the great work and I would recommend you to anyone that needed a plumber.

An Overal Great Job done

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Our HWS failed and after contacting Hilton Plumbing on a Friday 5pm, they provided a exact cost (highlighting possible extras) and came on time Tuesday AM. The works was done in 2 hours, all rubbish was removed and the quality of work was very good. Unlike our previous HWS, Hilton placed the tank on a slab, insulated the hot water pipes ad replaced the valves. Highly recommend their quality and responsiveness.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 05, 2018

Hilton Plumbing were quick to respond to our request and were able to fix our solar hot water system. The service was excellent and our hot water system is working perfectly.

Desperate to have hot water

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

Great service very prompt and efficient very happy with the job and the way the water system fits in the laundry allowing our washer and dryer ti fit

Quick response and quality fit-out

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

My water heater broke when we got back from holiday and Hilton Plumbing were quick to arrange delivery and installation compared to the other companies I approached. The plumber arrived on time and within 2 hours the work was completed and the area was cleaned up properly afterwards. Highly recommend their quality and responsiveness.

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 question
Private message

Great, honest service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

Colin came out to check a few things gas related at our house and did a gas leak test. He was very helpful, friendly and offered honest advice. really appreciate it - highly recommended.Thank you Colin.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Very prompt service & good price for doing the job ,will certainly use them again & the tradie who do job was excellent ( can't remember his name ) was very thorough.
Well done .
Greg 17th April 2018

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Came on time, explained everything to me, explained all my options and was very patient with my hundred questions haha. Very quick and efficient work.

Prompt service at a great price !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

If your looking for true professionals at the best prices in Perth, then you can’t go past this one stop shop. Well done Hilton Plumbing, youve set the bar high. Keep it up.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 06, 2018

Amazing, my hot water system broke this morning and called Hilton Plumbing and spoke with the lovely office staff and they got me all booked in for this afternoon and I now have hot water again before the weekend AWESOME! The plumber was very professional and down to earth and friendly and answered all of my questions. Can't thank the team enough they were bang on time and VERY Affordable compared to other quotes I received. Thank you Hilton Plumbing

Impressed and Very Satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 05, 2018

Chose these guys because they were local. From the first phone call they were professional and courteous. They were upfront with all costs including possible extra costs if further work was required. The tradesperson Arrived on time, knew what he was doing and was out the door in around 2.5 hrs.
Would I use them again? Without question!!!

1 of 3 pages