Excellent !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I bought the Fisher & Paykel bottom fridge from them. The experience I had with them was very positive. Initially, I was not at home at first delivery so called their customer support and they were helpful in arranging the weekend delivery for me for small extra cost.
The fridge was delivered in fantastic condition like brand new which was handled nicely by delivery team.
I would recommend the company to people who are going to purchase home appliances.

Canberra

Private message

Best Prices, Best Service, Best Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Home Clearance have proven themselves to be an excellent online business which I would use again in a heart beat, not just for the very best prices but the quality of the product is exceptional, a Chef Gas Stove. Delivery was on time, friendly, fast and arrived as described I couldn't have asked for more!! Compared to other online transactions I've experienced these guys are top of the tree, the whole transaction was incredibly efficient I highly recommend Home Clearance for an entirely good shopping experience A+++

Upper Caboolture

Verified Customer

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Great price. Easy to order on the website. Delivery good. Kept us informed as to delivery. Everything from start to finish was easy, no problems. Would have no hesitation in buying from them again.

Home Clearance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

They delivered our Freezer from Sydney to Dubbo . Took away our old freezer . Friendly guys & Top Service .Very Happy and So Impressed with the Whole Experience. Will definitely shop with Home Clearance again .

Sydney

Impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 27, 2017

Couldn't fault these guys at Home Clearance . They did everything they said they would.
Called Twice before delivery as they said brought them in connected them both took all the rubbish
Great Prices. Free Delivery
My first point of call next appliance I need

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks Mark, hope to see you on your next purchase!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

fantastic prices and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

Loved the prices and the delivery service,very easy to shop online and find what you want,I have been telling all my friends about your great site.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks so much for your feedback Angel, look forward to helping out all your friends :)

Perth

• 3 comments

No star customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I am trying to purchase a washing machine, which obviously requires delivery. I need the machine urgently, but they refused to deliver because I don't have photo ID / drivers license. It was suggested I obtain a proof of age card so they can deliver. I am middle-aged. Not going to get a humiliating proof of age card.
Worst customer service I've ever had.

November 7th 2017 Update: Second review - much better than before

This is my second review of Home Clearance.
The first was prompted by my first contact with the company. However, Trent kindly offered to fix the problem if I contacted him.
After speaking with Trent, I placed an order for a washing machine. He really went the extra mile with customer service. Everyone from the call centre to the delivery people were wonderful.
The gentleman who arranged my purchase over the phone was polite and efficient. The communication regarding the actual delivery was incredible, and my washing machine was delivered and installed within the 2 hour window I was promised.
The delivery people installed my new machine in minutes, and took away my old machine and all the packaging.
All round it was a fantastic experience. I recommend Home Clearance to everyone, and will definitely buy from them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Emma, The reason we do require ID to be shown is because is because of fraud, some people do not claim to be who they say they are, and attempt to receive delivery of products without paying... read more »

Thank you for the clarification. I had been told by one of your team that without photo ID / drivers license my desired purchase would not be delivered. I have recent electricity accounts and ban... read more »

Home Clearance Official

That should be absolutely fine Emma, when you are ready to order just call us on 1300 002 500 and mention my name (Trent) or send us an email to support@homeclearance.com.au and i'll make sure you're looked after.

great price and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I bought a clothes dryer from Home Clearance and I couldn't be happier. Not only was the pre-sale documentation informative and comprehensive, but the price was great and the service, including delivery impeccable. Home Clearnce will henceforth be my first port of call

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

You're a legend Tony, look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Sydney

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2017

I bought a new Lemair fridge /freezer through Home Clearance. The fridge arrived the day after I ordered it and I couldn't be happier with it or how the whole transaction was handled by Home Clearance. Great company!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks Fiona :)

Blackwall

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Paid for a stove never received it

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Paid for an upright stove and got a call from Home Clearance the next day and was told it was not in stock, they were not going to stock it and it would take a couple of weeks to refund my money.

Thank god I paid via PayPal as I opened a dispute (to which Home Clearance never even bothered replying to). It has now been around 3 weeks since I paid for the stove and PayPal today emailed me a stated the monies would be refunded within 5 days.

Highly recommend that you stay clear of Home Clearance unless you get the item BEFORE you pay for it.

I would never ever deal with them again - probably had my $1000 invested collecting interest along with all the other suckers they con.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Peter - We processed the refund for $966 on 28th September. However due to the Paypal dispute raised by yourself this slows down the process until the dispute is resolved. Now that PayPal have ... read more »

Point is if the stove was not available you should not have had it advertised and should not have accepted payment in the first place. Then to say the next day that the money cannot be refunded for 10 working days (2 weeks) is unacceptable.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Great product, friendly company, but unreliable delivery process

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The item we ordered is excellent. The price was good. No complaints about the product. The staff were also always courteous and friendly, but the delivery and communication process is shocking.

DO NOT RELY ON ANY DELIVERY DATES PROVIDED BY THIS COMPANY.

- Day 1: On the website, we selected a date for delivery: 2 days away (Day 3).
- Day 2 2pm, we had no confirmation of order or delivery. On calling, I was told the website allows users to select delivery dates that are impossible to meet. I was told expect a call back to confirm the exact delivery date.
- Day 2 4pm: I received an automated email which read 'As discussed, your delivery date has been changed to...' 3 days later. But there was no 'discussion', I was just directly emailed, assuming that someone was available later that week to accept delivery.
- Day 5: No ETA message for delivery. I rung for an ETA, to be told item would be delivered the next week.
- Day 5: After the matter was escalated to a manager, the item was delivered that afternoon. If I had not escalated, delivery would have been made either Day 7-8.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi James Thanks for your feedback. The delay in receiving your delivery is due to our clearance stock being warehoused in NSW so we then need to transfer the stock interstate. This is why we advis... read more »

Canberra

bad customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I had previously ordered a item from home clearance and been very happy with the item and service. This time is has been a totally different experience. I ordered and paid for a item and then the next day I received a call stating that the item was not in stock. I then changed my order to a different item, paid and waited for delivery. I received a text stating that it would arrive on the monday. I took the day off work, waited all day, no phone calls or texts. When I rang to enquire when delivery would be, I was told no item in stock, so no delivery. The man on the phone was very abrupt and rude. I asked for a refund. So after a week or trying to purchase from the home clearance I have no item and have to wait for my money back.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Rachel This is Marcus the one you spoke to when you called to find out when delivery would be. I'm extremely sorry that you felt i was rude and abrupt but that's not how i recall the conversatio... read more »

Excellent Client Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

Ordering online was simple and price competitive. The updated order, receipt and delivery notifications were better than excellent. The product was delivered quickly and exactly at the time promised. I have not fully tested the actual product but the online buying experience was as good as it gets.

Private message

Excellent customer service, delivery and installs

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Thank you so much for the amazing customer service! My washing machine died (under warranty) and you arranged repairs for it so quickly, all of the companies involved were a delight to deal with. Although the machine had to be replaced in the end, your flexibility with changing the machine to a different brand and size was amazing. And accommodating my schedule for when I start a new job next week and arranging next day delivery speaks volumes about how much you care about your customers. I will definitely buy from you again.

Service was excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I purchased a wall oven - their were some issues that were all resolved with courtesy and customer care to my full satisfaction. I would recommend anyone seeking good old fashioned honest service and care choose to buy through a Home Clearance outlet with confidence.

• 1 comment

Happy Customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I searched the internet for a kettle & settled on a Sunbeam Short Pot Kettle KE4520. Good price, good product, fast delivery, rapid confirmation of order.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Rapid and Quick feedback Judy!

Smoothest purchase ever

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Everything went smooth from online purchase to delivery. It took less than 30 minutes for the delivery guys to settle my payments, remove my old appliances and set up the new ones. It didn't cause any inconvenience in my apartment block. Friendly and efficient. Thank you.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thank you for the detailed feedback!
We will thrive to improve our service level more and more to get 5 stars from you next time!

Cheers:)

Perfect delivery! Great product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

I ordered a fridge online one afternoon and received email notification that my order confirmed for delivery the next day. My fridge was delivered the very next morning and I had regular updates on the time of delivery. They were able to get the fridge up the stairs and through the door in less than a minute. Thanks so much HC!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Mel
Thanks for the great review.

Private message

Terrible Customer Service Person!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2017

Was interested in purchasing a Westinghouse Wall Oven and when I asked what the ETA was on that particular product, I was told by this agressive 'lady' operator that I could only get an answer after I placed the Order to which I replied that it didn't make sence as after I paid for the product then it could happen that the delivery time could be 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 years. She then proceeded to tell me that my comment was a stupid one as they would never deliver something after 2 years of purchase. To cut a long conversation short, I reminded her that I was the customer and that she had an attitude problem to which she then said she wasn't interested in continuing the conversation. I think this particular individual should never be in a sales capacity. They lost me to another Supplier...

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Jose, I am terribly sorry to read about what happened. We have recently have issues with this particular staff member and I can confirm as of 1 hour ago that person is no longer with our compa... read more »

Exceptional service and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2017

We are building a house and the prices I obtained from Home Clearances were the best I could find. I bought all our kitchen, laundry and heating appliances from Home Clearance and the service I received from the consultant I ordered through at different times was exceptional and a pleasant surprise in contrast to to the service I expect from most city stores these days. The free delivery to regional areas was a big plus and also influenced our decision to buy from Home Clearance

1 of 16 pages