Amazing price and delivery, great dryer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

We needed to replace a vented dryer as we had no vent in our apartment, but on a tight budget. We ordered the Essato condenser dryer with a slight cosmetic imperfection, for WAY less than a competitors sale price - and with free delivery. We ordered online at lunchtime and received the dryer next morning!! Drivers were efficient, clean and punctual. Couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Excellent Service, Easy to use, afterpay, free delivery, set up and removal of old appliance Perfect! What more could you want?

Goulburn, New South Wales

Private message

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Ordered Monday at a significantly discounted price, delivered the following day, unpackaged, installed and they removed the old bulky items.
Wish I had known about this place years ago, I will be a returning customer.

Verified Customer

Wouldn't buy from anywhere else!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Extremely efficient team, easy to work with, quality products and accurate descriptions, and real time updates on order and delivery process. Thanks Home Clearance Crew!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Lots of communication for our delivery and the delivery guys were excellent as out new fridge wouldn’t fit through our door and they sorted it all out. Wonderful guys

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Very happy with the customer support service, made things very easy. Would recommend Home Clearance to anyone. Prices and service are the best!

Gr8 delivery tracking information

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I loved the text service with updated expected delivery time...gr8 feature that meant I cld be home in time to recieve my order

Great price, outstanding delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Bought a brand new hifi system 66% off RRP. Absolute bargain. It arrived the next day (Perth), and on time. Highly recommended company.

Verified Customer

Fantastic deals for new appliances.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Picked up a new dishwasher and dryer with minor cosmetic blemishes.

Really wish I had known about these guys before buying my fridge and washing machine.

Delivery was included in the low price which was great.

Great purchase and experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Small defects were as described, hardly an issue for me as i did not mind. Great quiet Fridge. Happy with purchase.

The best place to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

A great service and l shop here often. The staff know their products well and are extremely honest and helpful. I would unreservedly recommend them to anyone.

Quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Excellent service, quick and free delivery and quality goods, what more do you need! Will definitely recommend Home Clearance to my friends.

Excellent way to shop

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Hassle free, love the phone support, you can talk to real people for a change. Delivery service was prompt and kept me informed on exact time of delivery so I could easily plan my day...love it!

Excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

The experience was excellent finishing up with a brand new washing machine with minor physical imperfection $300 cheaper than I would otherwise do with full manufacturers warranty

SO GOOD

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

They were so great! Quick, professional and even installed my washing machine for me which I didn't buy from Home Clearance! Will definitely use you guys in the future again!

Great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Showed defects in photos and provided excellent service, allowed us to change delivery date and address no problem, highly recommend

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

More then a couple dents

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Told no manual and egg tray!. Couple dents! ... massive scratch straight down middle both doors of fridge!. Attitude was. Ahh tough bickies!!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Mel, Thank you for taking the time to review us and we're very sorry that your fridge is in that condition. The information you provided to us was that, last week, you had only just notic... read more »

Verified Customer

Wish I found this site prior to starting my renovations.....

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

The savings I have made through purchasing from this site is incredible. My fear of dealing with the company due to the price and being a skeptic has been overcome now that all product deliver has been above my expectations!

An amazing experience!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We found and ordered our new oven at a bargain price and it was here the next day in excellent condition!!! Couldn’t be happier with such a seamless transaction!
Thankyou so much Home Clearance

Aircon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Great product and great service highly recommended for anyone looking for quality products at a great price and with fantastic service

1 of 32 pages

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

Frank asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480

James A asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What days do you deliver to Southern Highlands, 2575?

Margi asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Margi,

A lot of suburbs fall under that postcode so if you could please confirm which suburb you are in, that would be great!

Kind Regards,