Excellent processor

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Been looking for a small sink for my butlers pantry came across this website found exactly what I wanted and a fab price, process so easy and delivered in quick time very happy with this company

I'm so glad I found Home Clearance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Very happy with the fast delivery. Excellent service and very good quality products. Super easy ordering/paying. Highly recommend home clearance.

Great price-Brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Finding Home Clearance was by accident, but what a great accident. Product was 70% off with only a few dents. Staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Delivery was on time and the boys even moved my old fridge out of the way. Oh and delivery was free!! If you are wanting white goods try these guys first.

Warrnambool, Victoria

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Fantastic service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

The delivery team were the best, they made it easy for me to work out when I had to leave work to come home for the delivery and even showed me how to use the dryer. The dryer is perfect too. I highly recommend Home Clearance.

Went extremely well.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Perfect timing for me and everything was handled better then I expected. Had an issue with how it would be delivered and they cleared it up for me.

Fantastic fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Amazing deal of a perfect LG fridge that is very quiet, spacious and a great design inside and out. Delivery was easy and prompt. This is the second product I have purchased from Home Clearance and I very impressed and highly recommend them!

Great product, lowest price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

First time using Home Clearance, got the best price and the product was delivered on time, will be more than happy to use Home Clearance again...highly recommend

Verified Customer

This is to good l can wait to buy another’s thinks

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Excellent customer service, delivery on time very helpful delivery guys, quick response and all so they took the old appliance l am so happy for that

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Very positive experience all round - wonderful customer service and excellent delivery service.
Also the cosmetic imperfections were barely noticeable even when looking for them. Price was amazing!

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The item was just what was wanted, good quality and great price, delivery was fast and was always in contact

Top Notch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The service can't be faulted. From being able to choose a delivery day, to being kept informed of the approaching time on the day. it really helps. Not to mention the great saving for a runout model.

Fabulous!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Extremely good service from order to delivery. Great savings if you don't mind runout models. I will use their services again.

good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

good vere good saved alot of money with home clearance, I will buy more appliances from them in the future. I will recommend them to anyone.

Amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Excellent service. Online purchase was easy, email communications were well written and straightforward, delivery was seamless. Thank you for a wonderful (and well-priced) fridge!

Fantastic Company and Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Can't rave about this company enough! Excellent service - a company that goes out of their way to deliver and stick to their time frames and then to unpack and connect your item, what more could you ask for! The quality of products on their site is fantastic and comes with a 2 year warranty! Thank you!

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Saved alot of money with home clearance, I will buy more appliances from them in the future. I will recommend them to anyone.

Very satisfied customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

We were very happy with the entire process from the minute we ordered until delivered to our door. We were particularly impressed with the updates so we knew when to expect our delivery. The delivery guy was also very helpful, respectful of our goods and nice to deal with.

Verified Customer

Best online shopping I have ever experienced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

5 Star Service! Right from googling my desired item to finding exactly what I wanted on the Home Clearance website I experienced such ease with the entire process. From purchase through to delivery at a day and time to suit. Delivery person was exceptional! So polite and helpful, positioned my purchase in my home space, took away the packaging and left me feeling WOW.....that was just amazing!!! Thank you.

Fantastic all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The customer service was outstanding and the delivery men were polite and very helpful. The prices are always great and delivery is prompt

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Ordering on line was a little confusing for me as I am 74 years so I rang Customer Service and there advice on choosing my fridge was extremely good. Delivery was prompt and the friendly men were so helpful..

1 of 24 pages

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

Frank asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480

James A asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What days do you deliver to Southern Highlands, 2575?

Margi asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Margi,

A lot of suburbs fall under that postcode so if you could please confirm which suburb you are in, that would be great!

Kind Regards,