Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Shopped around online for a fridge and came across Home Clearance. I liked the price so placed my order. Received prompt emails telling me the status of my order...to be delivered in 2 days. Early on the morning of my delivery, I get a call telling me the fridge will be here between 9.30am - 11.30am. The truck arrived at 9.45am, installed quickly by the 2 friendliest blokes...no mucking around. I will most definitely be shopping with them again. Thank you, from a very happy customer. I love my new fridge!

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Found Home clearance when looking for a rangehood on the net. Rang to confirm a few details. They were so friendly and helpful. Was told it would be delivered in less than a week which was fantastic, as I live on the North Coast. They kept me informed all the time with texts and emails even down to a 2 hour time frame, which I think is unheard of these days. The two delivery men were absolutely brilliant, friendly and nothing was a problem. In all my many years of waiting for delivery people Home Clearance are second to none. I am thrilled with my rangehood, the price was fantastic, I would highly recommend this Company.
Thank you from one very happy customer.

in awe of the simplicity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

i had to but a washer for my ex and children being short on cash at this time of the year i found this site purely by accident and what a Gem to purchase a new machine in perfect condition and to have it delivered to Newcastle installed and the old machine removed was simply amazing it took a huge weight off my shoulders . and my ex said the two guys that delivered and installed were lovely men . she cried at receiving such a beautiful machine . and the cost was perfect . thank you so very much .

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks Terry, happy to be able to help you out.

Darlington, NSW

• 2 comments
  • 12 answers
  • 28 helpful votes

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Purchased Russel Hobbs a slow cooker online delivered promptly but was either a customer return or ex display model as not sealed and left handle was loose. Contacted customer service and arranged refund/pick up that's when it went so badly wrong. Arranged date for pick up but NO SHOW. Arranged another date for pick up NO SHOW, then customer service team said warehouse manager promised pick up by 9am Thursday but NO SHOW. Requested customer service manager to call me twice but NO call.

Finally chased sales and spoke to a customer service manager who arranged to pick the product up herself.

However am still awaiting refund!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Dear Rupotty, Once again I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by our team missing your requests for collection of your product. I am talking with the warehouse to see what went ... read more »

Great service, streamlined order and purchase process and amazing deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I purchased a fridge from Home Clearance. It has a few cosmetic defects so I got an amazing price on a fully functional, current model Fisher and Paykel fridge. I emailed and called to ask about the fridge and I received prompt responses and staff were friendly and professional. I received immediate confirmation and after a day or two, received details of my delivery (which was free and they took away my old fridge at no additional cost!). The delivery process was very well organised; I received real time updates on the progress throughout the day. The delivery men were running a little late but they called me in advance to explain and apologise and updated me on the new arrival time. The delivery men were also very friendly and professional and they were in and out of my home in less than 20 mins.
This is my first online purchase and my experience with Home Clearance was very positive. The service from start to finish was great and I would highly recommend purchasing from Home Clearance.

Excellent service at cheaper price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Purchased a cooktop from Home Clearance for 50$ less than its retail price, with free delivery. The delivery was extremely punctual, and I was notified about any progresses with my order in real time. Overall excellent service.

Service is outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

From start to finish the service was really outstanding. the delivery was on time and you are being kept update with what is happening via text msg and email confirmations

Euromaid washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Great online store easy to use and when we had an issue with the purchase the customer service team was great
Driver knew what he was doing

Sydney, NSW

• 6 helpful votes

Verified Customer

service even better than the prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Bought a repacked fridge of them. It was delivered in 24hrs.

The fridge was "like new" but saved me hundreds!

The service is amazing: clear communication on delivery times. Txt messages within 2hrs and another within 30mins of delivery.

The delivery guys are fantastic: 5th floor (stairs) delivery of a fridge, removal of my old fridge and packaging.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and communication, free delivery and free disposal of old items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Ordered a dishwasher to replace our old faulty one on the 29th of December 2017 and arranged for delivery on the 2nd of January (the next working day).

Online ordering was very simple and it was also very easy to select a delivery date. On the 2nd, I received a call to say that the item was on its way and that I'd be called again when they were 30 minutes away (which they also did).

Dishwasher was then delivered as arranged by two friendly blokes, who brought the item into the house and positioned it where we wanted it, removed all of the packaging and even took away our old one free of charge!

Dishwasher also came with a decent 2 year warranty and delivery was completely free of charge, will definitely use this company again in future, thanks Home Clearance!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Love this sight have brought a stand up freezer and microwave have recommended this sight for many friends and they too have had exceptional service and high quality products will definitely recommended to more people love there products thanks guys

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Dodgy dishwashers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I tried to buy a dishwasher off Home Clearance from the Black Friday sale. It was meant to only have a couple of scratches and dings (which I was more than comfortable with) that provided a great savings. However the dishwasher that I received was second-hand and missing parts. So, I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and let them replace it with an alternative dishwasher that still had a couple of dings (which again I was happy with) that came with an assurance that all parts were provided - low and behold it came and it was again missing parts.

After sorting out time off work on 4 occasions (2 deliveries and 2 return pickups) it was disgraceful and I would never deal with this company again. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Nathan, thanks for letting us know your feedback, can you let me know your sales order number (you can send it to support@homeclearance.com.au if you prefer) so I can look into this for you?

Sales order was: SI02461763. The only saving grace in this entire process was the quick refund, however I would never deal with Home Clearance again!

Home Clearance Official

Hey Nathan, was good to speak to you yesterday to discuss your issue. Glad we were able to come to a resolution, do please let me know though if there is anything else we can help with.

• 3 helpful votes

Exceeded all expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We received delivery of our integrated fridge today and couldn’t be more delighted with both the product and the service received. Communication was great with regular delivery updates, the delivery guys were brilliant and even offered to move our old fridge to our garage for us when we advised we didn’t want it taken away, the fridge itself was better than advertised at an unbeatable price and after service impeccable. Couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

Love my new oven, runs like a dream.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 26, 2017

Service was wonderful, did everything to help, and my oven is wonderful. The price was excellent. Staff was very helpful in every way, and the delivery driver was also very helpful. Will shop here again.

Newcastle

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Reasonable prices (which you can find elsewhere) but awful delivery process

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

If you want to take a couple of hours off work to wait for the delivery which is given in a 2 hour slot, then whilst sitting there waiting like an idiot, receive another message moving that window back by another 2 hours! then go ahead and order from here. Not even a "sorry, we have had to change your delivery window" message.
HOME CLEARANCE - if you CAN'T keep to a schedule then don't offer one! I'd prefer to not have an expectation than to have one which is then ruined.
Won't be ordering from you again that's for sure.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Stevo, really sorry about what happened regarding the delivery. Can you provide me with your order number and I will look into this.

• 1 comment
  • 1 question
  • 5 answers
  • 27 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Pain free online washing machine purchase and great communication on delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

First time user, very impressed! Pricing very competitive, no hidden extras, and TERRIFIC (I can't bold that any bigger!) communication. Order confirmation emails, followed by SMS delivery confirmations (day prior, morning of delivery, and "on the way be there 30min") received. They also took away old washer, unpacked new one (and taking packing with them), and took care placing new one in its place. Couldn't have asked for better service from ordering to receipt.

My only small critique is the website needs updating from a customer search point of view. A little more complex than it needs to be sorting products and finding exactly what you are looking for. Special sale items located in different section to other products being browsed (for instance I found a washer to buy, but then found another one in a separate section of your site that didn't show up in the prior page). But otherwise, very happy and I'll definitely be back.

Thanks HC, keep this up and no one will buy whitegoods anywhere else!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi UFO, thank you very much for your kind words.
We are in the process at the moment of upgrading our website to make it much more user friendly.

Customer Service the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2017

I ordered on Wednesday online. Got SMS updates all the way through to delivery date of Friday. The two delivery employees were very friendly and would like to commend you for having such employees. I am very impressed with your communication and customer service. I will definitely try you again when the need arises.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi CopperTJ, Thank you very much for the positive review, I will pass on the good news to our delivery team as well.

Excellent !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I bought the Fisher & Paykel bottom fridge from them. The experience I had with them was very positive. Initially, I was not at home at first delivery so called their customer support and they were helpful in arranging the weekend delivery for me for small extra cost.
The fridge was delivered in fantastic condition like brand new which was handled nicely by delivery team.
I would recommend the company to people who are going to purchase home appliances.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Saigon_boi, I am glad your experience with us was a good one. Hope to see you in the future.

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best Prices, Best Service, Best Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Home Clearance have proven themselves to be an excellent online business which I would use again in a heart beat, not just for the very best prices but the quality of the product is exceptional, a Chef Gas Stove. Delivery was on time, friendly, fast and arrived as described I couldn't have asked for more!! Compared to other online transactions I've experienced these guys are top of the tree, the whole transaction was incredibly efficient I highly recommend Home Clearance for an entirely good shopping experience A+++

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi S Terry, Thank you so much for your kind words, hope to see you in the future.

No worries, credit where credits due keep up the great work Home Clearance!!

Upper Caboolture

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Excellent from start to finish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

Great price. Easy to order on the website. Delivery good. Kept us informed as to delivery. Everything from start to finish was easy, no problems. Would have no hesitation in buying from them again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi TheWife, Thank you for the great review, hope to see you in the future!

1 of 17 pages