Great value for nice product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

We got a dishwasher normally costs 2000 for just above 1000. The website marked precisely all the cosmetic imperfections which does not affect anything at all. Great value for very nice product. Recommend.

Fridge is just what we need, good price.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

The whole process of buying a new fridge was painless! Online, good price, order,pay and delivered! Easy as! And they helped by taking the old fridge away too!!! Bonus!

Really well done, smooth

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Super fast, easy, good value, and great customer service. On time which is nice. Also they were responsive when I called about a leak in washing machine , they came next business day to sort it out with no cost.

Home clearance - excellent process

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

This has been the easiest ordering of anything I've ever done, let alone major appliances. Everything is listed with accurate notes and pictures on any blemishes, what's available in each state, and EVERYTHING is marked, even the almost indistinguishable issues, which I appreciate. Delivery was quick, and the drivers happily carted away my old broken appliance - couldn't be happier with how this went, honestly.

Verified Customer

A pleasure dealing with these guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Delivery was within 24 hours of ordering, Got a message and email stating the delivery was organized between 11 to 1pm. Got a message half an hour before their delivery guys were going to be there. The first washing machine was damaged got another one the next day and the other one taken back as well with all the rubbish along with it.

Excellent Servive

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

One of the best services I have received. Easy to use web with date of delivery. Day of delivery installers rang me and told me the exact time they would arrive and they did. Installed with no fuss. I will be using them again. Thanks

Customer Service Unmatched

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Communication from time of purchase to delivery were professional and as stated. Text messages and emails provided constant updates on the delivery of our fridge. Thank you for this high level of service

Verified Customer

Great selection and price variation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

Easy website with a great range of products with a varying price options. I would recommend to friends and would definitely use again.

Great deals on appliances

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

I saved hundreds on my new washing machine and even managed to get a larger machine for about half the price of other retailers. It was advertised as scratched on the top but the marks are hard to see. Bought online Friday, delivered and installed on Monday and old one taken away. I paid extra for extended warranty with them which was fairly priced. I thought the service was excellent and would 100% recommend and use them again.

Better than Expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Excellent service, very fast delivery, Product was better than I expected. Great value. Delivery team were very friendly. I would highly recommend.

Would recommend - great for bargain and reliable delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

Very good experience - purchased three items in Nov 2018.

I had recently moved interstate and needed a few appliances for the apartment I moved to as it was unfurnished.

Highly recommend if you: want good quality and good value (easily best value in market at time of my purchase) and are not overly choosy about particular make/model of product. If that sounds like you then you’ll be a very happy customer!

Website is a bit clunky to navigate but this wasn’t an issue.

Stellar service, could not recommend more!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

The buying process from start to finish was a breeze and I was so impressed by Home Clearances follow up. Delivery was fast, friendly and extremely helpful. Could not recommend more.

Home Clearance is AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

Love our new fridge had it within 2 days the delivery guys are outstanding friendly and helpful this is our 2nd purchase from Home Clearance and can guarantee we will be back

REDLAND BAY

• 2 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great buying experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

A much reduced price NEW product. Simple online ordering and payment process. Excellent communications from Home Clearance. Delivered safely and on time by a cheerful delivery team. Item exactly as described

Verified Customer

Great price an amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

We had a broken dishwasher. I found Home Clearance by accident while searching for a replacement. I'm glad I did.
The dishwasher was delivered and installed the next day with zero fuss. The price was by far the best I could find.
Well done.

SYDNEY

• 3 comments
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Great Bargain and Performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

Found them accidentally and bought a box of vacuum cleaner bags... I'd have bought more if they'd had them. Great price AND they delivered the things within the time window given. Unbelievable! Had emails and sms to keep me informed throughout the process. Very happy with the product and the service.

Bosch Dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

Saved heaps. Great value and seamless. Highly recommend. I got exactly what i was looking for. The discription on the website was spot on.

best place for bargains!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I cannot believe my luck, bought the product with some hesitation as I never heard from this place before but the discount was too good to pass, I processed payment on a Thursday and got the product delivered on the following Monday (interstate) and was notified of every step taken by the express delivery company and to top it up their customer service is E X C E L L E N T !

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thank you for the feedback! We are very happy that you enjoyed our service!

Legendary faultless service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

They are so professional and reliable and can deliver almost immediately. The best delivery drivers also so helpful ! Got the cheapest price and free delivery plus they moved my old fridge down a flight of stairs to the laundry for me. All with a smile

Verified Customer

Who knew I needed a pull out shelf in the fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Looking at the accessories available for the fridge I bought from Appliances Online, I found the Home Clearance site had the pull out shelf available for a mere fraction of the RRP$. The order went through quickly and the shelf arrived a few days later. I was given the option of when I'd like it delivered, and was sent a SMS half an hour before it arrived. I'm a fan of Appliances Online, and now also Home Clearance.

1 of 35 pages

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

Frank asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480

James A asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What days do you deliver to Southern Highlands, 2575?

Margi asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Margi,

A lot of suburbs fall under that postcode so if you could please confirm which suburb you are in, that would be great!

Kind Regards,