Excellant price of fridge freezer and service faantastic!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Ordered a Westinghouse fridgefreezer with what was advertised as a few cosmetic dents, however I can barely see anything cosmetic damage at all. This product brand new is expensive and we are very pleased indeed with ur purchase and we will definatley recommend to friends. Also the service provided was exceptional, we received a txt the night before saying that the delivery driver would advise us of the time window. I was txt and told 30 mins away and then a call to confirm they were 15 mins away, fantastic service. The drivers were friendly, helpful and professional, great job thank you!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Sara, very glad to hear the damages on the fridge/freezer are barely noticeable. If there is anything we can help out with please let us know. Enjoy the rest of your week!!!

Country NSW

• 19 comments
  • 30 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Great communication and Price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 09, 2018

Living in the country I rely on good service to get my products. Home clearance answered all my questions and delivered as promised. The oven came VERY well packaged even though it was clearly used as a display model (shop sticker on front), all other stickers where on the product. Obviously never used as described. The only thing missing was a manual which is easy to download. The oven came as new as advertised with no scratches etc. The delivery team was very helpful and friendly letting me know when they will come exactly on the day via SMS. I will definitely use again hopefully not too soon. Oh the price included delievery, which can be very expensive for country areas on items like ovens. The price was well under half special prices of competitors brand new ovens in original box etc. So if you dont want an original box then save hundreds.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi NNair, Thank you so much for the kind words, I am very glad you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you in the future.

Definitely and have told others

You are a legend :)

Roselands

• 2 answers
Private message

Great product and great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 28, 2018

I purchased an Electrolux fridge from Home Clearance last month and i am very happy with the product and the service. I saved approx $700 because the fridge had 2 very small dents in the side panel(which you cant see because there covered with the kitchen wall panel). I ordered the fridge over the phone and the staff were very nice. They made me feel important and answered all me questions. I will definitely be using Home Clearance for my next appliance purchase.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Sarah, I am glad you had a good experience with us!! Hope to see you in the future.

Fantastic products at a price that can't be matched

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 21, 2018

Picked up a brand new Ilve 90cm induction cooktop for a fraction of three retail price as it was missing the manual and warranty card. Installed by Richmound who did a fantastic job. Can't recommend them enough.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks Trevor!! Hope to see you in the future.

Newington

• 3 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Ordered a fridge on the website and was told it was unavailable

1 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 17, 2018

I placed an order for a fridge that was advertised online and was told that the fridge was no longer available as it was Already sold to another customer in December. Customer service I dealt with double checked if they have another fridge in the warehouse but unfortunately none and there’s really nothing he can do much. Very disappointed with this. They shouldn’t advertise a product that is no longer available. Upon reading other people’s comments, it’s not the first time that this happened.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hi Patty, I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. This problem should not have occurred in the first place. I have escalated this matter to my Back end team. In the mean while can you please... read more »

SO02502863 is the order number

Home Clearance Official

Hi Patty, Thank you for providing us with your order number. We are reviewing this case and someone will be in touch with you shortly. Again, I would like to apologize for all the inconven... read more »

I'll go back!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 15, 2018

I don't remember when I last bought something for a really great price from an organisation which made everything fall into place. I'll check with this lot first when we've got to replace something. These people deserve every success.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks for the kind words!!

The Very Best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 27, 2018

I stumbled onto Home Clearance quite by accident when I was browsing the net for a replacement dishwasher. My old one gave up the ghost after 6 years of little use. My experience with appliance service is that its very expensive and when you add up the labor & parts costs I figured its prudent just to by a replacement. As the dishwasher was a semi integrated unit finding a direct replacement which fits was not going to be easy.
Home Clearance helped me find a replacement solution all the way. They were extremely helpful in finding the right machine and at the right price. not only that when I did place the order they arranged delivery when it was suitable and kept me informed all the way right up to the point of delivery. I want to extend my thanks to Zee and also to Adam Tuite who delivered the unit when it was teaming rain. I think that its rare these days to find such helpful and courteous service. I will certainly give them my business again and have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Thanks again
John B
Sydney

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Glad we could help you out with the new dishwasher John. Hope you're having an awesome week, let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Shopped around online for a fridge and came across Home Clearance. I liked the price so placed my order. Received prompt emails telling me the status of my order...to be delivered in 2 days. Early on the morning of my delivery, I get a call telling me the fridge will be here between 9.30am - 11.30am. The truck arrived at 9.45am, installed quickly by the 2 friendliest blokes...no mucking around. I will most definitely be shopping with them again. Thank you, from a very happy customer. I love my new fridge!

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Found Home clearance when looking for a rangehood on the net. Rang to confirm a few details. They were so friendly and helpful. Was told it would be delivered in less than a week which was fantastic, as I live on the North Coast. They kept me informed all the time with texts and emails even down to a 2 hour time frame, which I think is unheard of these days. The two delivery men were absolutely brilliant, friendly and nothing was a problem. In all my many years of waiting for delivery people Home Clearance are second to none. I am thrilled with my rangehood, the price was fantastic, I would highly recommend this Company.
Thank you from one very happy customer.

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Sue, glad we could help you out. Please let us know if there is anything else you need, we'll be here waiting :)

in awe of the simplicity

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 01, 2018

i had to but a washer for my ex and children being short on cash at this time of the year i found this site purely by accident and what a Gem to purchase a new machine in perfect condition and to have it delivered to Newcastle installed and the old machine removed was simply amazing it took a huge weight off my shoulders . and my ex said the two guys that delivered and installed were lovely men . she cried at receiving such a beautiful machine . and the cost was perfect . thank you so very much .

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks Terry, happy to be able to help you out.

Darlington, NSW

• 2 comments
  • 12 answers
  • 30 helpful votes

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 30, 2018

Purchased Russel Hobbs a slow cooker online delivered promptly but was either a customer return or ex display model as not sealed and left handle was loose. Contacted customer service and arranged refund/pick up that's when it went so badly wrong. Arranged date for pick up but NO SHOW. Arranged another date for pick up NO SHOW, then customer service team said warehouse manager promised pick up by 9am Thursday but NO SHOW. Requested customer service manager to call me twice but NO call.

Finally chased sales and spoke to a customer service manager who arranged to pick the product up herself.

However am still awaiting refund!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Dear Rupotty, Once again I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused by our team missing your requests for collection of your product. I am talking with the warehouse to see what went ... read more »

Great service, streamlined order and purchase process and amazing deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I purchased a fridge from Home Clearance. It has a few cosmetic defects so I got an amazing price on a fully functional, current model Fisher and Paykel fridge. I emailed and called to ask about the fridge and I received prompt responses and staff were friendly and professional. I received immediate confirmation and after a day or two, received details of my delivery (which was free and they took away my old fridge at no additional cost!). The delivery process was very well organised; I received real time updates on the progress throughout the day. The delivery men were running a little late but they called me in advance to explain and apologise and updated me on the new arrival time. The delivery men were also very friendly and professional and they were in and out of my home in less than 20 mins.
This is my first online purchase and my experience with Home Clearance was very positive. The service from start to finish was great and I would highly recommend purchasing from Home Clearance.

Excellent service at cheaper price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Purchased a cooktop from Home Clearance for 50$ less than its retail price, with free delivery. The delivery was extremely punctual, and I was notified about any progresses with my order in real time. Overall excellent service.

Service is outstanding

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

From start to finish the service was really outstanding. the delivery was on time and you are being kept update with what is happening via text msg and email confirmations

Euromaid washing machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Great online store easy to use and when we had an issue with the purchase the customer service team was great
Driver knew what he was doing

Sydney, NSW

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

service even better than the prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2018

Bought a repacked fridge of them. It was delivered in 24hrs.

The fridge was "like new" but saved me hundreds!

The service is amazing: clear communication on delivery times. Txt messages within 2hrs and another within 30mins of delivery.

The delivery guys are fantastic: 5th floor (stairs) delivery of a fridge, removal of my old fridge and packaging.

Verified Customer

Excellent service and communication, free delivery and free disposal of old items

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Ordered a dishwasher to replace our old faulty one on the 29th of December 2017 and arranged for delivery on the 2nd of January (the next working day).

Online ordering was very simple and it was also very easy to select a delivery date. On the 2nd, I received a call to say that the item was on its way and that I'd be called again when they were 30 minutes away (which they also did).

Dishwasher was then delivered as arranged by two friendly blokes, who brought the item into the house and positioned it where we wanted it, removed all of the packaging and even took away our old one free of charge!

Dishwasher also came with a decent 2 year warranty and delivery was completely free of charge, will definitely use this company again in future, thanks Home Clearance!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2018

Love this sight have brought a stand up freezer and microwave have recommended this sight for many friends and they too have had exceptional service and high quality products will definitely recommended to more people love there products thanks guys

• 1 review
  • 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

Dodgy dishwashers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I tried to buy a dishwasher off Home Clearance from the Black Friday sale. It was meant to only have a couple of scratches and dings (which I was more than comfortable with) that provided a great savings. However the dishwasher that I received was second-hand and missing parts. So, I thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and let them replace it with an alternative dishwasher that still had a couple of dings (which again I was happy with) that came with an assurance that all parts were provided - low and behold it came and it was again missing parts.

After sorting out time off work on 4 occasions (2 deliveries and 2 return pickups) it was disgraceful and I would never deal with this company again. I wish I could give them 0 stars.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Nathan, thanks for letting us know your feedback, can you let me know your sales order number (you can send it to support@homeclearance.com.au if you prefer) so I can look into this for you?

Sales order was: SI02461763. The only saving grace in this entire process was the quick refund, however I would never deal with Home Clearance again!

Home Clearance Official

Hey Nathan, was good to speak to you yesterday to discuss your issue. Glad we were able to come to a resolution, do please let me know though if there is anything else we can help with.

Canberra

• 3 helpful votes

Exceeded all expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

We received delivery of our integrated fridge today and couldn’t be more delighted with both the product and the service received. Communication was great with regular delivery updates, the delivery guys were brilliant and even offered to move our old fridge to our garage for us when we advised we didn’t want it taken away, the fridge itself was better than advertised at an unbeatable price and after service impeccable. Couldn’t be happier with our purchase.

1 of 17 pages