Great bargain

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Very lucky to have an exactly same size machine in stock to fit into our kitchen space.
Great deal, and delivery team was fantastic

Great online company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

The choice of items was decent, my online purchase of a fridge was easy, the website was easy to use, the service was efficient and friendly. I will use them again.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I found the ordering on line so easy and the delivery was fast. The guy took our old dryer and setup our new one....would highly recommend them to everyone

Happy Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Seamless purchase and delivery of quality whitegoods , prompt and great savings along with friendly and comprehensive customer service.. I will definitely be a returning customer

Verified Customer

Excellent service and products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I was very impressed with the quick delivery and the quality of the goods purchased. I would definitely consider using Home Clearance again should I require anything in the future. A big plus that they offer Zippay too :)

Verified Customer

I’m so impressed and happy with service and product. Thank you so much

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Product was as described. Service was excellent. Serious bargain. I’ve recommended home clearance to family and friends, I’ll definitely be a returning customer.

Love my new Fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I am absolutely trilled with my new fridge. From the time I rang to the time my fridge was delivered I was kept up to date with the Fridge's progress with email and text alerts.

The team are professional, knowledgeable, and made suggestions based on my needs. I simply went online picked out a fridge, paid with my credit card, I got a receipt by email and my fridge was delivered 3 days later. The delivery guys took my old fridge too which was great.

Happy Customer

• 1 answer
Private message

happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

phone service was great , transaction was very easy to do , bonus that they have paypal as payment option

A++++

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Great product, great price and great service! Cannot rate them highly enough. Fridge is great too. I'm very happy with it!

Easy as pie

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

This has been the easiest online purchase ever! I got a brand new Samsung microwave and it came so fast!
And the delivery team were very friendly and fast!

excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

All products arrived as photographed and notated on-line, any blemishes were noted correctly for marked down models. Office was efficient and delivery was on time

Great service both over the phone and in delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Ordered a gas hot water unit. The lady on the phone was great, answered all of my questions immediately and organised delivery for the next business day.

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Product is excellent and the customer service beats anything I’ve come across in a store, when delivered one of the knobs was broken this was sorted the same day and a replacement has been ordered

Dishwasher

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

The product purchased was such good value, service and delivery was of high quality. If other products are required will definitely, evaluate the site again.

Great value, great staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Such good value, easy to navigate thru products, staff were amazing, fridge looks great will definitely buy from again, delivery guys were helpful and friendly

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

The best prices and delivery was awesome driver was very careful with the product. I will definitely shop here again and recommend to family and friends.

Awesome service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Placing my order was easy and straight forward. Contacting your customer service team was also easy as they did exactly what I needed them to do and the delivery workers were delightful too. Thank you again for an awesome and easy going experience.

Amazing Site!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

I'm installing a new kitchen and wanted the best whitegoods at the best price. I got that and more! I used Zip Pay for some of the purchase and it's also easy and fantastic. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. There was a slight issue with one of the items and it was fixed up in an instant. I can't recommend them highly enough.

service over and about expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

1st online purchase ever with the very best outcome. will tell any one who will listen. most professional and informative

Very Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

My first purchase with Home Clearance and I cannot fault their service and support. Home Clearance will definitely be my first choice for my next appliance purchase.

1 of 28 pages

Hi Home Clearance On Monday 21st August, I purchased a product speaking to one of your phone consultants. Almost 3 days later, i have no email confirmation and after leaving numerous messages via email, and voicemail and after 7 attempts to contact your company again via telephone during and after business hours, i am unable to get a hold of anyone. Why is this? and how do i get an email confirmation of my order? and how do i speak to someone about my order?

Frank asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi Frank, my sincerest apologies. We've been running a sale and the call volume has caught us right off guard. Can you please send your order number or first and last name to customersupport@homeclearance.com.au? We will get this resolved asap!

A response 9 days later. Are you serious. Get lost.

I await a response to email and voice messages enquiring about the delivery of the Smeg SIHP264S induction cooktop - your order no. ES 55264 dated August 14, 2017 with delivery noted as the following day. Please call me to explain as I do not want to write a negative review yet. James Allison 0408 226 480

James A asked on Aug 23, 2017

Answer this

Hi James, the team will call you this afternoon to resolve this. Apologies for the inconvenience.

What days do you deliver to Southern Highlands, 2575?

Margi asked on Jun 27, 2017

Hi Margi,

A lot of suburbs fall under that postcode so if you could please confirm which suburb you are in, that would be great!

Kind Regards,