Verified Customer

Great Dryer + Fast Delivery!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I am very happy with my purchase from Home Clearance, firstly the delivery was almost immediate! I placed the order on Friday night and received the dryer the next working day! The dryer itself is of great quality, it is fast and efficient! Dries a load of clothes in 30 minutes and is super quiet! Extremely satisfied!

Brisbane

Verified Customer

I expected better services base on their prior reviews

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

melbourne

• 4 comments
  • 7 helpful votes

Really crap

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Got a new washing machine that had been crushed at the front. Only found out about it when we got it replaced as it was faulty. The delivery people from Electrolux pointed it out which happened to be excellent with the Warranty I thought it was just the shape of the front as it was consistent on both sides. We shouldn't have to put up with these dodgy places. Don't ever go with these guys. They take no care in your expensive appliances that you've just paid a bomb for. Thanks for nothing.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey, Really sorry to hear about your experience. Could you let me know your sales order so I can look into this for you? Electrolux don't do any deliveries for us so I am just a little confused if... read more »

Point Cook, VIC

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2017

awesome customer service, thanks for helping us out. Delivered on Sunday, just wow. Very happy with everything. quick checkout too P:)

Muswellbrook

The BEST company I have EVER dealt with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2017

Immaculate service and drastically DISCOUNTED products with almost unbelievably FREE SHIPPING .. Door to Door , all done with a maximum of courtesy and friendliness ... Absolutely a FABULOUS COMPANY !!!

South Yarra

• 2 helpful votes

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

I cancelled my purchased item because of a rude customer service officer (male with an Indian accent).
He didn't offer to work around my situation or assist me with a solution.
I have ended up with a better purchase from Harvey Norman! Excellent customer service too.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Chocgirl,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please reply back with or private message me your order number? I am going to personally look into this for you.

Trent.

Hey,

I have tried my best to find your order but am unable to with the limited information. Would you mind getting me know your order number? Really want to help you but can't without any more information.

Quick delivery and fantastic delivery driver

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2017

Fantastic customer service, efficient, helpful and very kind. The delivery driver Tony was really great in that he came back to our place, even after we weren't there when he first came with our delivery (We were picking up the keys to our apartment at the time). Both him and his colleague even managed to get both the fridge and washing machine up the three flights of steps stairs- we are forever grateful!

Thank you home clearance!

Sydney

• 3 helpful votes

Value for money exceeded

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2017

Very good brands with extreme value for money. I attended their sale campaign and the prices were crazy, they are easily negotiable and they do free delivery .. very helpful and nice staff

Excellent service with good price + Fast and professional FREE delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

I ordered a brand new Samsung refrigerator on Home Clearance website on 30 June 2017 (Friday), picked 3 July (Monday which is the next available date) as delivery date and paid online, immediately received order receipt via email.

Later at night found a brand new Samsung washing machine also with good price so placed another order at mid-night (so the ordered was placed on 1 July and I can only picked 4 July as the delivery date), I tried to pay online but this time I inputted wrong card info and encountered payment error. But then solved th
e issue by choosing "Payment on Delivery" (wonderful payment option, why I did not notice it when I place my first order? anyway...) and received order receipt via email.

The next day (1 July, it's Saturday) afternoon, received a call from Home Clearance confirming my orders and helped me to change the delivery date of the washing machine to 3 July so both items can be delivered on MONDAY! The customer service via phone is excellent. And immediately received delivery info via email to remind me about the date changes.

On Monday morning, received email to inform me about the delivery details (which includes the delivery time frame 11am-1pm and delivery staff name). At noon, received a call from delivery staff and then both items are delivered and installed professionally (very fast but very gentle so did not hit my door or wall or anything - and gave clear instructions about when the refrigerator can be turned on & also started the washing machine for the first-time washing), can't believe it's FREE service (I paid IKEA $89 and another company $50 in the past for delivery but their services are unprofessional...). Paid for the Washing Machine by card via the delivery staff's hand carry terminal and it's all done! Then received Tax Invoice via email.

The whole experience with Home Clearance is wonderful and their service is surprisingly good. And I have been using the refrigerator and washing machine for almost 3 weeks, very happy with the product quality and price.

I hope that everything I need are all available on Home Clearance so I can get the products with good service and price, want to thank the staff who had handled my order (#ES-49039 & #ES-49047) and I will buy on Home Clearance again if there is suitable products.

Sydney

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I search online for a stove and the stove was the most suitable and cheapest from the comparison offer by the site.I submitted an online order on the Saturday night and was contacted on the Sunday confirming they had received the order and was given an estimated delievery. Through the short process I was updated regularly and the stove was delivered exactly when they advised.
I would strongly recommend this company for price and customer service

Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Delivery was fast, I ordered yesterday and got my washing machine delivered in less than 24 hours! What is more, the handy team was amazingly helpful, thanks a lot Rash Chad and his colleague whose name I don't know. I put 4 stars because I have not tried the washing machine yet, but the customer service was so good that it makes me definitely come back to shop more at the store.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments

Washing machine has worked well too. So I put 5 stars for you

Hi Hoa,

It's great to hear you were impressed with our service and we're glad to hear the washing machine is working well. Thanks for the stellar review!

Kind Regards,
Jason

Adelaide

• 2 helpful votes

Melbourne

• 3 comments
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Took my money- said it would be delivered tomorrow

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2017

Then, get a call saying they have no stock and won't have more until 2 weeks. Won't be back and now have to wait for a refund. Need to improve their offering and show true stock levels.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey Gav, can you let me know more information so I can look up your order? Date of order and the price will be enough. I'll personally look into this for you.

Today and order ES-48528

Will someone be coming back to me today about my refund which was promised yesterday?

Great Fridge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

My fridge was delivered today and i am so pleased with it,it is exactly as described,got delivered the day i was told, it is perfect,the staff were so friendly and helpful and the delivery guys were so professional and friendly,was so impressed i have bought my mother in law a fridge also,thank you Home Clearance for making my online experience enjoyable...Regards Debbie

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Thanks for the review Debbie, glad everything went OK, please let us know if there is anything else at all we can help with.

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Disgusted this business took our money - no product and can't get any response

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 22, 2017

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey, Thanks for your feedback, I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience caused and am going to get to the bottom of what happened. Are you able to provide your order number in case I can't track... read more »

Home Clearance Official

Hey, I just got off the phone with a Home Clearance team member who was the one that resolved this for you yesterday. I was happy to hear it's been resolved and that we were able to get you an upg... read more »

I was contacted almost immediately after this review. The company has promised to provide an upgraded product this Thursday 26th June 2017. I will update the post once the
Fridge has arrived and is installed and operating. I wait with high hopes

sydney

Verified Customer

All businesses should follow this companies example

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2017

Private message

Lack of communication between supplier and Home Clearance leaves customers without product

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2017

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Home Clearance Official

Hey JM1, Firstly, I am very sorry for the bad experience you had, as a retailer who backs ourselves on our ability to deliver amazing customer service it's something we take very seriously. I hav... read more »

Hello, Order number was ES-45445. As I said, we were pleased with the polite customer service we received; none of the people on the telephone were rude or impolite. We were open to the alternat... read more »

Home Clearance Official

Thanks for sending your order number through as well as your detailed feedback. We work hard to keep our customers in the loop when there are delays in delivery, and unfortunately we did make a mis... read more »

Best service ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Wentworth Falls NSW

A Great Surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2017

Firstly I don't know how I came across "Home Clearance" site. I needed a new washing machine as I've had to down size dramatically.
I wasn't keen on a front loader however there was not the choice.
After much scrutinizing I settled on a "Euromaid WM5" this I hoped as a solution to my problem.
I found I can highly recommend this company, customer service and the washing machine. Ordered Thursday delivered Monday to the Greater Mountains.
Purrs like a kitten, spins like a bee humming and stops with clean clothes.

Very Happy.

Good old fashioned service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 31, 2017

Just wanted to leave positive feedback for my dealings with your company. Firstly, congratulations on exellent good old fashioned service with modern-day speed and technology. The ordering process was simple and even people like me who are not tech savvy could negotiate the website and checkout. Secondly, customer service was impeccable, from order confirmation to delivery. A big shout out to the delivery driver Paul G. who was courteous and helpful . Thank you. I will certainly be recommending Home clearance to everyone I know

Fiona Eddy