Made the whole process easy...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

David Piva made the whole process quick and easy. He explained the process, organised everything and called me the afternoon after the inspection to give me early feedback. Would definitely use David again.

Very detailed report

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

David piva was very thorough and knowledgeable. He identified items of concern that we didnt see. He also answered all our questions and directed us to the right people.

Honest and genuine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Pieter performed the building inspection and we were very happy with how honest and thourough he was. Genuine and reliable.

Hardworking and responsible

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

David Piva is a hardworking and responsible building inspector. He took the effort to check through the property thoroughly and produced a very clear report with images. I would use his service again.

Verified Customer

Excellent service that we all deserve.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

David is excellent. David is polite, provides prompt and efficient service. David is thorough and extremely helpful. I highly recommend David to anyone who wants the best service available.

Attentive to detail

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

Very honest and accurate inspections. Report very neat and easy to read using images to illustrate the point. Will highly recommend to family and friends.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 29, 2018

John from Jim’s building inspections Marrickville was great , he was prompt with his phone calls and inspection time. Highly recommend them

Excellent overall information

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 28, 2018

The review is most comprehensive, good depth of information written in an easy to understand style suitable for a complete amateur such as myself. I particularly like the photographs which make it easy to understand the minor problems encountered. Every aspect of the buildings under inspection was covered. May I also add the collaboration before, during and after the inspection is also excellent, prompt and to the time specified. Thank you for a job well done.

Excellent service from Leon Carnevale

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I had Leon from building inspections Five Dock perform a building and pest inspection carried out at my house. He thoroughly checked the house for any issues and made great suggestions for maintenance. I highly recommend Leon as he has great knowledge and skill in building inspections. David Freed

Great turnaround

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

David was reliable and punctual and explained issues clearly using in simple language. Very much appreciated getting a report in such a quick turnaround.

Friendly and Professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

We found Andy from Jims Building Inspections Campbelltown to be friendly and professional. The response to our request for a building inspection was prompt. The report complied by Andy was comprehensive. It was laid out in a highly professional manner. As well as the report Andy spent time answering questions. I found Andy a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Jims Building Inspections and Andy for the peace of mind the report has given me. I would recommend your service to all. Kind regards John R.

A detailed and thorough inspection report

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 23, 2018

We requested Pieter to do an urgent inspection for us and he obligingly did it the following day and provided his report. This took a lot of the stress out of our purchase. The report was comprehensive and thorough. We'd certainly recommend Pieter to anyone who asked us.

Bendigo

• 1 comment
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Highly recommended for Building Inspections in Bendigo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 22, 2018

Thank you to Adrian from Jims Building Inspections Bendigo, who was very thorough, efficient and friendly. Adrian was patient in answering my questions and explaining the process. It was a relief to be treated so respectfully, after dealing with many others during construction of the home who were condescending and dismissive.

Very thorough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Pieter's report was prompt , thorough and most useful.
We had one small question , which Pieter answered quickly to keep the ball rolling.

Pieter was amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 19, 2018

Pieter did our pool inspection and I have to say that his professionalism was outstanding. He engaged well and was very thorough in his inspection. I would highly recommend him to any pool owner.
Kathy

Adelaide, SA

• 23 comments
  • 6 answers
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Excelllant support by BJ from JIMs Building inspection for all Stage New build inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

I would like to thanks BJ from JIMs building inspection for his professional advice and inspection job done for all stage new build of my newly build home in Adelaide.

Since I have absolutely no knowledge of building or construction, I had hired one of the qualified Building inspection professional from JIMs by reference of my friend. After getting agreement with Fairmonthomes for independent building inspection during build process I had signed a contract with BJ from JIMs.

First meeting with BJ was very fruitful as I came up my soil reports and building plans and he had reviewed and explained me his role during this process. He had explained me how he will be providing me 4 reports during the 4 critical stages of build and how can I use these reports to challenge my builder in case of any minor or major issue.

My builder had extended 8 weeks of build time in case I am hiring building inspector, which I readily agreed since I know that as per standard building clause I cannot enter the building site , so even if there issue in my notice, I cannot challenge FH without a professional documentations.

What I have analyzed that I am investing less than 1% of my build cost to make sure the quality of build is reasonably as per agreed and standards, that will give me confidence and peace of mind at end.

I would like to recommend BJ from JIMs to future home owner for build or General Building inspection since he is prompt and very transparent in his approach.

Contact details
BJ marion@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au 0400110719

Prompt and detailed building inspection by David Piva

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Thanks David Piva for promptly attending to my request of Building and Pest inspection. The report was detailed and highlighted all key aspects of building and pest condition of the property and also taking time to discuss over the phone all the critical items in detail.
Highly Recommended !

Very thorough and extensive inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

David Ollerenshaw carried out a pre purchase building and pest inspection. He was very knowledgable and professional. The report was comprehensive and easy to understand. We would not hesitate to recommend David to anyone requiring inspections to their properties.

Perfect - Andrew Johnson.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

A few days out from new years, I contacted Jim's to enquire on a booking over the Christmas holiday period, and I left my number for someone to call.

No more than a minute later, Andrew contacted me and it has been smooth sailing ever since.

His professional and prompt service is unparalleled from my experience, he has a friendly nature and manner over the phone and is supportive and willing to work to my time requirements. I had my inspection arranged, attended & report prepared all on the 2nd January. He gave me a call after to explain the contents of the report, and also told me I could contact him if I ever had any questions in future.

To top it off, the rates are fantastic!

I would not hesitate in recommending Andrew to any prospective purchaser, and I will certainly use him again in future.

Building and Pest Inspection - Sutherland - David Ollerenshaw

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2017

David is the best inspector that I have ever seen. He did pre-purchase building and pest inspection for my Voyager Point house in December 2017. He spent more than 2 hours climbing up to the roof, checking the gutters and indicating all the details to me. David, thank you very much and appreciate your outstanding work!!!

1 of 13 pages

Hi there we would like a thorough inspection done of our already purchased house how much will that cost ? Thanks

mano asked on Jan 15, 2018

Hi there Mano.
We offer various types of inspections and our prices vary from state to state and house size. Could you please send us an email with the details below and I can have the local consultant reach out directly to you to quote you.
Please send an email to info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au with the following details:
Your full name
Full address of the property including state
Your best contact number
Thanks for your enquiry!

Hi im looking for a review in victoria specifically for clyde north. Thank you Ronald

Rocky asked on Dec 05, 2017

Hi Rocky,

The best way you can do this is by contacting the Jim's Group Call Centre on 131 546.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us via info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au

Thanks,
Emily | Jim's Building Inspections

I am planning to makeover both my kitchen and laundry. We will be spending a substantial amount. I have read some mixed reviews of various kitchen companies (Freedom and Good Guys) and one of the complainants (who has had some very unfortunate experiences with one of these companies) suggested we should get a building inspector. Do you do this sort of work?

Charlotte asked on Aug 28, 2017

Answer this

We can certainly discuss your specific needs in more detail. If you call 131 546 you'll be put in touch with the local consultant and they'll be able to discuss this further with you.

See all 6 questions about Jim's Building Inspections