Would certainly recommend Andrew

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

Comprehensive report covering everything. Lots of useful photographs. Even temporarily mended roof panels until they could be securely fastened! Called me after doing the inspection and report received within hours.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Good working experience with our inspector Rex.easy to talk with and deliver his report thorough.Thank you so much for helping us.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Fast response time and answered all my questions, polite , efficient and excellent service. Would highly recommend for building inspection.

Verified Customer

Helpful and experienced. Recommended!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

I have been dealing with Andrew Skinner over the past several years and he has given me advice on various work I have had done to my house. He has recommended us several trades people for guttering, termite damage, asbestos removal and all of the trades people have been excellent. We havent been ripped off once. Andrew is like an old fashioned tradesman with integrity. Thank you Andrew!

Highly reccomend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

We cannot thank Les enough for his inspection on the property we signed a contract with. Thanks to Les and his thorough and detailed report we have enough evidence of safety and other major defects that we can walk away from the contract. Les was fantastic with providing detailed information and always happy to answer any questions we had. I will definitely be using Les in future.

Professional and very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

I worked with Les for an inspection, he was very helpful, informative and even spoke on my behalf with the agent. Thanks very much, Jay

Verified Customer

Couldn't be happier with service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Our inspector Peter was outstanding. Prompt, professional, and thorough. There was literally nothing to be faulted in the service delivered on the day of inspection, the report delivered post inspection, and the communication throughout.
Thanks very much for your services Peter. We will be recommending you to anybody we know needing an inspection.

Great Experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Wayne performed a building inspection for me at short notice, he arranged access inspected the property and deliverd a very informed report in under 24 hours. He is very knowledgeable, efficent, polite and dependable. He noted things i would never have known about and furnished me with all the information i needed to purchase a property with confidence. I have and will continue to recomend waynes service's

Expert service who is incredibly knowledgeable and trustworthy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Bevan is incredibly professional and knowledgable with his building inspection. I was completely confident in his abilities in making sure that I all issues were identified in the inspection. I will be recommending Bevan to everyone and I will continue to contact him further works that I will do in the future. Great man, great business and great outcome.

Very thorough and great peace of mind

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Les from Jim's Building Inspections Essendon has been outstanding to deal with from initial inquiry to delivering the very detailed building inspection report the next day. Les was available to answer any questions we had about the major and minor building defects via email and phone calls and this gave us a better understanding of the additional repairs we would need to do undertake if purchased the property.
We found it was great peace of mind to also have his expertise with all things electrical.
We will definitely use Les again for our next building inspection.

Very thorough.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Ben from Jim's Building Inspections was very helpful and communicated clearly. His report was thorough with easy to understand details and photos. Would recommend.

Detailed Inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

Eric from jim's Building inspection had inspected the new house that we were buying. He was friendly and professional. He walked through all the defects and explained the level of risk if not fixed. It helped me to take the conscious decision. I highly recommend him for his work.

very professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

we had our townhouse inspected, Jeff was on time, friendly, helpful, thorough and professional.
I would highly recommend him to other people

Fantastic and Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

We had Les from Jim’s building inspections Essendon to do an inspection of a New Unit in Glenroy. It was really a great decision we made to opt Jim's Building inspection. Les was very professional, highly knowledgeable with his inspection. He provided excellent feedback on the reports in less than 2 days. We booked the inspection in last moment. However, we were provided with prompt response with no delays
Would highly recommend Les!

Very helpful and wuick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2018

Les from Jim’s Building Inspections completed a building inspection for us on a prospective new home. He quickly returned phone calls, liaised with the real estate agent and sent us through a quote. Les was detail oriented, thorough and extremely helpful. Thanks so much Les!

Brand New Townhouse

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

I purchase a brand new townhouse and used Jim’s Building Inspection.
As the house was brand new I think the inspector thought that it was an easy job as the house looked nice and had a bit of wow factor.
Didn’t check all the basic things like lights working, toilets flushing, lights installed correctly, the pendium lights 3 globes were broken, floor boards were squeaky, garage roller door didn’t close properly, covers on light switches not reported.
Was very disappointed with inspection so just make sure you check as well and don’t rely on Jim’s inspector.
Scott

Comments
Jim's Building Inspections Official

Hi Scott,

I'd be happy to look into this for you if you would provide the address of the property and the name of the inspector?

Valuable advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Rex who attended my residence was very generous with his time. He drew on his experience to give me the answers I was looking for. He offered to answer any further questions I might have for him in the future. I appreciate the help generously offered by Rex.

Wonderful service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I had Les from Jim’s building inspections Essendon do an inspection on my prospective new home. What a great decision that was! Les was very professional & thorough with his inspections. He provided excellent feedback on the results & even suggested ways to fix minor problems. What a wonderful service Les provided, would highly recommend him.

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

We have recently used Jim's Building Inspections, Bracken Ridge- Mark Rowlingson- on the recommendation of a friend. Such impressive service. Mark was so prompt in replying to my initial SMS & then in setting up a convenient inspection time. He completed the report on the same day! And the report was thorough & clearly set out. Very reasonable cost & pleasant service. Cant recommend him highly enough!

A.G

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Great customer service really good job. Eric is really nice, helpful patient. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

1 of 21 pages

Are you in Sydney, Westleigh area?

Diane H asked on Sep 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi Diane! We most certainly are. If you would like to speak to a local inspector you can contact 131 546 and they'll get everything organised for you.

Hi I would like to get a quote for a thorough inspection for a new build. I tried on your website but it didn't let me summit as the land is a new land in point cook. Thanks

David D asked on Aug 07, 2018

Hi David,
I'm sorry about that - the street addresses sometimes don't pick up new development areas. We'd be happy to help.

Could you please send an email to info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au with:
- The Address of the property to be inspected
- Your full name
- Your best contact phone number
- Your email address

I'd be happy to have someone in the area quote for this job.

Hi . I am going for an owner builder construction. I need an inspector to do every stage inspection from start to finish. Could you ease provide me an estimate of inspections. Thanks kamal [details removed]

annoyd customer asked on Aug 06, 2018

Hi Kamal,
I'd be happy to help you with a quotation. In order to assist you, please send an email to info@jimsbuildinginspections (or reply to this message) with the following details:
Your full name
Best contact number
Email Address
Address of property to be inspected (including state please)

See all 9 questions about Jim's Building Inspections