AMAZING!!! FANTASTIC Services!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

David Piva was amazing!!! He came and did our final inspection on the day of our settlement. I am so glad he was there as our house still had tradies working on it was more of a PCI and David did such a great job speaking to our site supervisor. He was so professional even though it was such a stressful few hours waiting for our house to be completed with painting touch ups. He kept us calm and explained everything to us on the day. His report was comprehensive and he found so many things that needed fixing even a sliding door that was not shutting properly. Both me and my husband can't thank David Piva enough for his services. I highly recommend him as the building industry can be sneaky and he was able to fix a lot of things for us. Thank you so so much for putting our minds at ease with making sure our new home is perfect!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

I was expecting an impersonal report but instead received a phone call during which the information about the property was laid out in an objective and clear manner. Without this informatio I could have made a potentially costly and devastating error in purchasing thw property I had offered on.
Excellent service. Highly recommended. I will use them again

Thorough and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

The inspection report we received was very detailed and outlined clearly any problems found during the inspection. The report also gave suggestions on how to rectify issues found and who would be the best to contact to fix these issues. Would definitely use Jim’s building inspections again, the price was reasonable to exceeded expectations.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Stephen from Jim's Caboolture inspected our prospective property and was friendly and knowledgable. Report pricing is competitive, reports are professional, thorough and provided quickly.

Building Inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Pieter was punctual and very informative. He thoroughly checked every aspect of the house and provided tips and recommendation. He was pleasant and easy to understand. His written report was in depth. I would highly recommend Jim's Building Inspection to everyone.

Very knowledgeable

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

The inspector arrived earlier on the day and was punctual, was knowledgeable and provided their report in a timely manner.

Sydney

Private message

Verified Customer

Great service and helpful inspector

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

David Ollerenshaw from Jim's Sutherland inspected our property. Arranged on Wednesday, inspection and a brief update of the results from him on Thursday, and a thorough report with photos and recommendations by Friday. On the phone he was patient and very helpful. This was all done on short notice and really helped with our plans during the purchase's cooling period. Will definitely reach out to him going forward for any fixes that he can complete. Thanks again David for the great work.

Excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

David Piva performed a pest and building inspection on a property I purchased. I had the opportunity to meet with David on the day of the inspection. He arrived on time and was very professional. He spent roughly two and a half hours inspecting the property, which I thought was plenty of time. Afterwords, he provided a detailed verbal report of his findings as well as any recommendations he had. Furthermore, he provided a detailed written report. I was very happy with the amount of detail he provided in this report. This document will be very helpful to me as I settle into my new home and address the areas requiring maintenance. I felt David Piva was very knowledgeable and did a terrific job inspecting the property. I also felt very confident in his findings and would strongly recommend David to friends and family. I would also use his services in the future. I am a very happy customer.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Professional, honest and excellent service by David Piva!
David Piva was quick to respond to my query and get in contact with the real estate agent to do the property inspection. The report was very detailed and easy to understand.

I highly recommend him for anyone needing building inspections.

Serhat

David piva did a great job. Very quick and fast responses

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 08, 2018

Great job
Alway approachable
Quick responses to doubts and question
Clear report easy to understand
Reasonable fee
Friendly service
Will recommend him for others

Andy Johnson provided great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 04, 2018

At very short notice andy provided a pest & building inspection delivering a thorough, clear & concise verbal & written report. This was done in a professional, careful & courteous manner but also in a well communicated, friendly & interested way. This, enabled us to proceed to the successful purchase of our property. We thank andy for all the assistance he so ably provided. rene & leigh.

Very detailed reports and quick response.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 02, 2018

Andy has been great with response to request and delivering detailed reports in such a short notices. I strongly recommend his services, people skill.

Great job. Very happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 01, 2018

Jim's Building Inspections did a great and thorough job when helping us inspect the building of our new home. They were sufficient and very helpful and reassuring with any of our previous doubts.
Would definitely recommend their services and will continue seeking further services through their business.

Verified Customer

Very thorough and professional - highly recommended for first home buyers particularly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

David Piva was my inspector from Jim’s Building Inspections and as a first home buyer of an established home his service was extremely valuable to me!!

He was professional throughout the period (on time arrival and delivery of report). His work was thorough and this was reflected in the comprehensive report provided!!
Guaranteed to result in peace of mind for anyone looking to buy a property...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 28, 2018

David did a fantastic job. He took the inspection on very short notice and was accomodating to all my needs. His inspection was very thorough and he was very quick with developing and sending me the report. I would highly recommend his services

Easy, quick, thorough.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 26, 2018

I emailed for a quote well after work hours, but still got a text back. The job was done the next day, with a report in our inbox that night. And compared to other reports, this one was easy to follow!

It's good to know we still have genuine people and companies

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

Great customer service by Andy. He explain the process and of the inspection and was very informative. The report was very detailed And very easy to read. I have already passed on details to friends. Thank you again ANDY

Very happy with everything

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

Very thorough report & easy to understand, David was very helpful & did inspection day after we called, very professional.

Great service. Don't hesitate engaging Pieter.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

Pieter offered straightforward and factual analysis about properties I bought a few years ago. Wouldn't hesitate to ask for his help again.

Good service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We were able to quickly schedule the inspection. Price was reasonable and I got a well detailed report. we recommended Andy

1 of 15 pages

Hi there we would like a thorough inspection done of our already purchased house how much will that cost ? Thanks

mano asked on Jan 15, 2018

Hi there Mano.
We offer various types of inspections and our prices vary from state to state and house size. Could you please send us an email with the details below and I can have the local consultant reach out directly to you to quote you.
Please send an email to info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au with the following details:
Your full name
Full address of the property including state
Your best contact number
Thanks for your enquiry!

Hi im looking for a review in victoria specifically for clyde north. Thank you Ronald

Rocky asked on Dec 05, 2017

Hi Rocky,

The best way you can do this is by contacting the Jim's Group Call Centre on 131 546.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us via info@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au

Thanks,
Emily | Jim's Building Inspections

I am planning to makeover both my kitchen and laundry. We will be spending a substantial amount. I have read some mixed reviews of various kitchen companies (Freedom and Good Guys) and one of the complainants (who has had some very unfortunate experiences with one of these companies) suggested we should get a building inspector. Do you do this sort of work?

Charlotte asked on Aug 28, 2017

Answer this

We can certainly discuss your specific needs in more detail. If you call 131 546 you'll be put in touch with the local consultant and they'll be able to discuss this further with you.

See all 5 questions about Jim's Building Inspections