Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Money well spent with Jims House Inspection - Eric Ng

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

I have used Eric for my PCI inspection recently after my original inspector wasn't available during that time. I was really impressed by this work. He took time to review each section of the house and given me a very detailed report with adequate details. His report got reference to the relevant Building Codes and the effects of not fixing them etc which actually was very helpful to understand. My Supervisor is fixing them all as he fells they all are valid. I wouldn't have captured 10% of defects what Eric has captured.

Eric is very professional, diligent and honest person. I would definitely recommend Jims Building Inspection and ERIC for their outstanding work. Thank you Eric and Jims.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Melbourne Victoria

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Excellent service. Gave us peace of mind.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Jack Oddy from Jim's Building Inspections in Mirboo North provided us with a friendly & proffessional service.
He rang on the day, to give me a brief summary of the inspection and we received a very detailed report with photo's a few days later. Jack even helped with suggestions on how to resolve a few of the issues he had found.The service he provided us, gave us peace of mind that when we move into our property everything is in order. We would not hesitate to recommend him, and would employ his services again in the future if the need arises.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Meticulous and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I can't believe how thorough our inspector was. Very professional and easy to speak with. I expected to have to google words used in the report to understand what they meant, but this was not the case. The reports were written so that no matter what your background is, you understand it. The report was extensive and included great photos. Could not be happier.

Turned the overwhelming into easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

Les was friendly, professional, communicative and took the time to explain everything. Will definitely use him again for our next property.

Verified Customer

Thorough inspection and a good feedback from david

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

David was very professional while conducting the inspection. He is knowledgeable and also helpful in answering the questions that I asked. Would definitely recommend David should there be a chance in future.

Great advice. Well worth doing.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2018

Very timely and efficient. Rang the next day with a brief summary. The report has saved me many thousands of dollars in the future, and has given me peace of mind that when I move everything is in order. Very glad I got the inspection done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Les from Jim's Building Inspections Essendon
Les is professional and gives the impression of a man who values integrity and honesty above all else. He initially provided an individualized quote after a phone call explaining his services, then completed a timely and thorough inspection on the property, provided an overview phone call on the day, and had an incredibly comprehensive report available the next day. He also offered follow up once we'd had time to digest the report. We were completely satisfied with his services and would recommend him/employ him again in future.

Loose-Fill Concerns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Simon from Paramatta branch was great! He was responsive, on time, knew what he was looking for and efficient! I had results within 24hrs - and they were negative for asbestos which sweetened the whole process!

David Piva from Jim's building inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

David was a very thorough and professional building inspector. He was at the house the day after I had booked him, and the report was ready that afternoon. David took the time to call and go through the report, making sure that I knew what everything meant and gave suggestions as to how they could be fixed. I would highly recommend David as a very helpful building inspector.

Building and Pest Perfection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

I would like to show my appreciation and gratitude for Steve Wilson from Noosaville. Steve expertly carried out a building inspection for me. He was kind, very knowledgeable and easy to understand. He explained everything as he went. Will be recommending Steve to everyone I know who needs this service. Worth every penny.

Greensborough

Outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Les from Jim's inspection went above and beyond to accommodate a house inspection before the set sale date! Les is so professional and has wealth of knowledge with homes. My husband and I were impressed with the time Les took to speak to us about the house inspection. No question was ever too much. He delivered a very detailed report that very same day highlighting minor and major concerns. The report included clear photos with diagrams. We highly recommend Les . 10/10 for customer service.

BJ Marion from JIM's Inspection - Outstanding service

Outstanding service.

Very professional, knows his job very well. Punctual and extremely reliable and honest.

I had contracted BJ for his “New building construction – stage wise” service for my new construction home in Adelaide.

I wanted to bank on professional advise rather than DIY/Google approach as I am a novice on the subject of building and construction. Hence, I was looking in the market and got BJ’s reference from my friend. I am glad that we used BJ’s professional inspection services. The reports he had prepared for each stage reflects the amount of work and in-depth details he goes to make sure everything is as per Australian Building Standards.

Kudos to him for going above and beyond. The additional time and advice on the rest of my house and general tips on my property were certainly helpful. BJ’s attitude was great in all our dealings and I really felt that all he wanted was the best outcome for me.

I would highly recommend BJ and look forward to using his services in the future should it be required.

Contact details
BJ marion@jimsbuildinginspections.com.au

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Les from Jims Building Inspections Essendon.
I could not have asked for a more thorough building inspector than Les, provided a comprehensive building inspectiob report. I can very strongly recommend Les.

A Builder inspector - Best investment while you are building

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Wayne was our best investment while building our first new home. He picked up on things which were not to the Standard and were too technical for us and would have gone unnoticed, if we didn’t have Wayne as our building inspector.

Highly recommended!

Five ***** Rating

Amazing Customer Service from Adam (VIC) !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

I live in Melbourne's Western suburbs and wanted to complete a Building inspection on my own home so I could determine what defects I had and the best course of action to take.
I am so pleased that I was put in contact with Adam from Jim's (Melb).
Adam was prompt, friendly and extremely professional.
Adam's thorough inspection provided me with confidence that all defects or issues would be identified, how these compared to other houses in the area of the same age, and to understand how they could be repaired.
He was happy to explain and answer any questions I had during the inspection process.
The final report was very detailed, clear and concise - and was provided on the same day!!
I would highly recommend Adam to friends and family and would use his services again in a heart beat.
Thank you very much Adam!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2018

Les has been fantastic. I've had him review x2 properties for me os far and he always does a very through job and always able to explain notes when needed. I'll be contacting him for any further inspections needed - a go to contact for sure!

Melbourne

• 4 helpful votes

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

Les from Jim’s Building Inspections Essendon
Les was fabulous, he was extremely thorough and went above and beyond for us.
As first home owners we felt a lot more comfortable and informed after Les’ inspection. It also gave us the confidence to ask our builder to fix things that weren’t fit.
Les contacted everyone for us and organised the whole inspection, he communicated with me promptly and at any time of the day he was there for me to ask questions.
I highly recommend Les!

Les Jim’s building inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I have use Les from Jim’s building inspection his work is very professional has pick almost every defects in my new house his report is very detail and understandble I would highly recommend everyone to use Les

Les from Jims Building Inspections Essendon

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

I could not have asked for a more thorough building inspector than Les who not only inspected what I would imagine was every inch of the property but also took the time out to make sure that we understood every last detail. The fact that he is also an electrician is fantastic as it removes the requirement to get two tradesmen out when Les did the electrical tests to ensure the safety of our new property himself. Would not hesitate to recommend Les.

Great Building And Pest Inspection!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2018

Had Paul Rowe inspect a building for my wife and I. Expert service, very fast but thorough. Great to chat to on the phone, explaining or clarifying any further questions we had. The report you receive is easy to understand. Thanks to his service, We canceled the house purchase and avoided buying something with lot of faults. 100% recommend.

1 of 20 pages