fast and affordable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

busy moving house and needed to organize end of lease flea spray. Chris was easy to communicate with via email and text and provided quote quickly. Did the work unsupervised and to a high standard. Very happy, would use again if needed

Perfect service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Very happy with rodent service provided, product has had excellent results, very happy we went with Jim's, much more affordable than other companies also.

Pest inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2017

Noel from Jim's Pest Control, was prompt, kind, and efficient. He took time to explain things and made helpful recommendations which I will certainly implement. I am very happy. Signed Daniela.

Geoffrey from Jim's Pest Control in Townsville did an excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Geoffrey was prompt, friendly and efficient and did what was discussed at a competitive price. His service was so good that I have already recommended him to others. Thanks Geoffrey

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2017

Had contacted Jim for a pest control service & was very happy with the excellent service provided. Would recommend highly.

Rob in Cleveland did an excellent job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2017

Rob in Cleveland QLD did an excellent job for my new home . We have a large house 1200 meter square three level , didn't over charge me and he has been very helpful.
no smell at all and would be happy to have it done every 12 months with Rob for maintainence purpose .

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2017

Very happy with Peter's service he was on time very informative and professional. He fixed my Pest problem. Would definitely recommend.
Thanks Peter

Christopher is well recommended!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

Chris went above and beyond to ensure our problem would be eradicated, would highly recommended in the Ingleburn area. Will be using him going forward for all pest control.

Outstanding customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

Brett went beyond his duties to help our situation
Highly recommend to anyone wanting the very best services in ipswich

Ant control

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

I was plagued with ants but a day or two after the treatment there were dead ants everywhere. An excellent result , no live ants anywhere. I would certainly use this service again. Peter was punctual, friendly, informative and very helpful.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

Fantastic service. Contacted quickly and booked in for next day. Very thorough in explanations and work done. A definite 10/10.

Excellent Pest Control Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Peter contacted me minutes after requesting service online. He arranged to service my property convenient to both of us and turned up on time. He provided advice and recommended treatments specific to or needs. Highly recommend Jim's Pest Noosa for all household needs.

Job completed well and good value for money.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

Paul attended premises promptly and was successful in removing our possums. He was polite and respectful on the phone and I would recommend him to residents in the South Brisbane area. It can be hard to find his number, which is 04oo 714 860. thanks

Verified Customer

Something in the chimney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2017

John Chen from Jim's Box Hill was fantastic. I had scratching coming from my chimney and I was convinced it was a rat or a possum. Other possum removal companies advised they couldn't remove from chimney spaces, only from roof cavities. We'll John came to the rescue and ended up helping rescue a trapped parrot!! He was so helpful and could tell I was terrified of whatever was in there and he was happy to do whatever it took to remove the animal. I'll be sure to book John for my insect and spider treatment later in the year. Thanks John!!!

Excellent Service. A great job.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2017

Our request for eradication of wasps was replied to very promptly. A very pleasant young man arrived exactly at the appointed time and discovered a large nest under the house. He was extremely quick and efficient with a great outcome. Not a wasp in sight now. Highly recommend Jim's.

Visual termite inspection

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

So satisfied the way Jim's handled this situation. Very ethical and professional. The previous Pest control guy (whom I used on 02/03/17) charged me $470/- . And he wanted us to remove all the boards of the walls. He was making us furious by saying the structure have been damaged. We asked help from Jim:s.The same service from Jim's took only 15 min at NO COST. Highly recommend to anyone who need their services.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2017

Great service, lovely person. Offered lots of advice and was right on time! Will definetely be getting hom back for next time.

Possums in Roof

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

Sean and Lynton took great care to deal with a difficult mulit animal removal from the roof of a home which had been vacant.
I have known Lynton for a number of years through the Beekeepers Society and recommend him and his team.
Jims Pest Control have great reputation for respect to wildlife, especially HoneyBees.

Excellent service, great job!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

These guys were super quick to reply to my online request. The appointment was booked within 48 hours and I had the report less than 24 hours later! Stellar job!

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Replied within 30mins... very efficient and reliable. Adam was very honest and easy to talk to. Will be calling him again in the future. Price was also realistic than what we had been quoted from other companies

1 of 12 pages

Are you able to see the gel that the pest control has used to get rid of roaches? Also how long till I shouldn't see any roaches after my house has been sprayed outside and gel used on the inside

Hayley asked on Feb 22, 2017

Moving to a brand new house in Wollert VIC, and i have the following questions: 1. Do i make a pest control treatment before the move or after I move all my stuff from the old place? 2. What kind of pest control to make as my main concern for the new house is spiders, i saw giant garden orbit spiders and even a redback in the new premises? You suggestions will be appreciated.

S. Khan asked on Feb 11, 2017

How much should a pest inspection cost for a 4 bedroom, double story house? Also how much roughly should a termite chemical barrier cost?

Lisa asked on Jan 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lisa, unsure for a 4 bedroom but ours being 3 bedroom, large deck/pergola area, 2 tool sheds, 1 dble garage, 1 cubby, boundaries plus inside and outside was $240 hope this gives you some idea. Best get them out for a quote. For termites probably around $250ish for inspection.

I was told by the Jims tech Varinder for a proper termite barrier protection around $3000 he said its special job that requires someone that knows what they are doing. He stated they need to dig a trench around your home if your garden is hard up against the Slab and other areas eg concrete paths, patio areas etc will need to drill holes down to put the chemical in. While pricey I thought he did say it offered around 15 years protection and far better than the alternative since insurance won't cover you if those little monsters get into your home.

See all 4 questions about Jim's Pest Control