Home Loan through: Alex Hua - Loan Market at Canley Heights NSW 2166

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Alex was great for me and my wife through out the whole process. Nothing was too much to ask even advice on property and values that he did not have to do. He was able to answer any questions at any time of the day even outside work hours. Alex was more than happy to work around my wife and my works hours to ensure we could sign doc ETC when we could. If you are looking for a broker that will go over and above with all your needs I can highly suggest Alex Hua - Loan Market at Canley Heights NSW 2166. Everything was sorted out for us and made the whole buying process easy as 1,2,3 And as always we got the best rates and deals through Alex been able to talk us through the features and benefits of each loan. This is now the 3rd loan that we have done and will be using Alex again.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ben, Thanks for taking the time to leave such a lovely review of Alex's services. We're really pleased to hear that you had such a great experience! We wish you all the best with your new pu... read more »

Great Mortgage Broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Jason Cueral literally ticks all the boxes as a Mortgage Broker. My wife and I will definitely recommend Jason to our family and friends.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review today! We're pleased to hear that you had such a great experience working with Jason and we wish you the best of luck with your new purchase!

Excellent service & advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Leanne Sayer from Loan Market provided exceptional and friendly service when we were looking for bridging finance. We are happy to recommend Leanne to anyone needing a brokerage service and mortgage advice.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review, we're so glad that you had a positive experience with Leanne!

Nice and easy!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Marty Smith/Loan Market were great to deal with when we refinanced our loans, he listened to exactly what we wanted and gave us all our options and opinion on the best way to move forward. We had never refinanced our loans before and Marty made the process really easy by explaining everything to us and being there every step of the way and we saved money and have a much better deal for both our loans! Thank you :)

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Ashleigh,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience working with Marty and the Loan Market team. Good luck with your new purchase!

All the best,
Loan Market team

Got a competitive package and the broker was responsive and communicative

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

It was a tight schedule of 30 day settlement and the broker helped in securing the loan. I'm happy with the end result.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tor,

Thank you for sharing your review! We're glad that you had a positive experience and wish you the best of luck with your new purchase.

Do NOT go here

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

We went here to get a loan sorted for a second property, Basically we lost the house as the day before the loan was to go conditional we were asked for information that should have been asked for at the start of the 3 weeks, from offer. Then on getting an extension, Loan Market dropped us and told us they had handed it to the bank...the bank knew nothing about it. Absolutely disgusted i would not recommend going here.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Hannah, We're sorry to hear about your experience, we take all complaints very seriously here at Loan Market and will do all that we can to help correct the issue. Please can you send your f... read more »

• 2 comments
  • 5 helpful votes
Private message

One star as I got the house

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

I was really happy with service at the first meeting however went really down hill after that.

End up having to chase broker to sign house doc's, ended up having to meet at ikea to sign off the home loan. Doc came in as broker was on holiday however had to wait until she returned to sign them. Finally once it was all sorted Settlement date was missed due to FGOG not being approved. No call of explanations or apology from broker.

Was recommend loan market though a friend however didn't feel they took the stress away at all. If it your first home don't be afraid to just to seat down with the banks yourself.

wasnt going to write a review, however today I found out that i missed out on a grant, the email reply I got was loan market would of sent you an email. The only email I got was to review them so this is my review.

Comments
Loan Market Official

HI Noala, We are sorry to hear about your experience with your broker. Please send us through in a private message your name and number, and the name of the broker you were working with, so tha... read more »

Hi, do have an email address? Can see where On the site you send private messages?

Hi Noala,

Please send the details through to customercare@loanmarket.com.au

Fantastic Professional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2017

Liz Mcrae, thank you for providing a pleasant stress free excellent service , would not hesitate to recommend you and your team at Loan Market!!!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Debs, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, it's good to hear that you had a great experience working with Liz Mcrae! Best of luck with your new purchase, we look forw... read more »

Extraordinary assistance from Doreen and Catherine at Line market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 23, 2017

Doreen and Catherine where a pleasure to deal with. Any question that we had Doreen would often reply straight away even after hours. I found this a massive stress relief in a very stressful time. Doreen and Catherine would often go above and beyond in assisting us with our questions even when they where not required to. I can’t thank Doreen and Catherine and the team at loan market enough for making this journey on purchasing our first block of land happen so smoothly. I will have no hesitation in referring anyone to Doreen‘s office. I look forward to dealing with Doreen and Catherine in the future. Very very happy with everything they have done for us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Steve, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad that you had such a great experience with Doreen and her team! We love hearing these stories and are thrilled yo... read more »

Very professional and pain free process. Would use them again.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

The Team ar Loan Market were very professional. A quick 30 day settlement. We would not hesitate and recommend them.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michael!

We're so glad to hear this was the case - thank you so much for sharing!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again!

Jacqui Hinchcliffe

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Jacqui Hinchcliffe from loan market is the most professional hardworking knowledgable and delightful person that we could have ever asked for. She was able to get my family a home loan when others couldn't. She was very fast with her communication and spoke to us in a way that we completely understood, so there was no confusion throughout the whole loan process. I can't recommend her highly enough she was amazing. Thanks for everything Jacqui.
She is based on the gold coast qld.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Timothy, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Jacqui! We love hearing these stories and are so glad you took the time to share it with us. We will be sure to pass this onto J... read more »

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

Doreen Lehmann took away our stresses as first home buyers as she was by our side the whole way through. She would respond to our questions straight away and would chase up all of our queries very promptly. We were very happy with her service and would recommend her to everyone! She has also helped us with speaking to a finance adviser who is also great, to help us get our life insurance and income protection in place. She provides many contacts for various things that are relevant for purchasing land or a home. We couldn't be happier!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susan, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad that you had such a great experience with Doreen and her team! We'll be sure to pass that on to them. Thank y... read more »

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2017

The service provided by Mina Moussa was top notch. He was able to get us an approval despite one of us being in probation. He held our hands through the entire process and always kept us updated (even during weekends). Highly recommended.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jan,

We're so glad you had such a great experience with Mina - we'll be sure to pass it on to him!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, and we wish you all the best with your new purchase.

It was ok

3 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I just find professional people could put more effort into there customers. Communication , honesty is the best way to keep your customers.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for providing us with this feedback. If possible, we would love the opportunity to assist in making your experience a positive one. If there's any way we can help wit... read more »

Exceptional Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

Phil Couch really was the point of difference for us. He understood our needs and worked with us to deliver on our expectations from start to finish. Phil really ensured that the whole process to secure finance for our new home was done in a timely and efficient manner. He was personal, professional, empathetic and efficient with every request. We couldn't be happier with the end result and we really have Phil to thank for that. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend Phil and there is only one person we need to call in the future for any further financing needs! Thank you Phil.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Thanks so much Michelle for your kind words. It is always a pleasure working with appreciative people to achieve their goal of property ownership. I wish you both and your children happiness in yo... read more »

Fantastic service, a great rate and so quick!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2017

I have sourced car finance from Loan Market Ellenbrook before, and when looking for a new car I had no hesitation in asking Brett Richardson to source the finance for my new car. He came back to me with an extremely competitive rate in next to no time, and had the paperwork sorted out and the loan approved even before the car was ready. I have no hesitation in recommending Brett & his team at Loan Market Ellenbrook for a great rate with exceptional service.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Grant, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you had such a great experience with Brett and his team - we'll be sure to pass it on to them! It's great t... read more »

Exceptional Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Doreen and her staff at Loan Market Werribee made the whole process of getting a home loan so easy and stress-free. No question or request was too trivial. All communication was prompt and efficient, no matter what time or day of the week. I would not hesitate to use them again, or recommend to family and friends.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Karen, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - we're so glad that you had such a great experience with Doreen and her team! We'll be sure to pass that on to them. Thank y... read more »

Highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

We recently refinanced our home loan and found Sarah Thomson and the team at Loan Market to be exceptional. They were able to find us a much better loan and the process was really simple. They kept us updated throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there,

We're thrilled to hear you had such a great experience with Sarah. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this feedback, and we look forward to working with you again!

All the best with your new property!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

Professional and reliable service, everything explained clearly and in detail. Quick and efficient and kept contact throughout the whole process. Highly reccomended.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Brent,

This is great to hear - thanks so much for sharing that with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again soon.

Loan Market team

Amazing experience with experienced brokers!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 07, 2017

We had been stuffed around by two previous broker's and it has taken me and my partner a year to try get the finance to build our home. Our Broker from loan market is amazing, edficient, and very helpful. I now have hope for our future!
Can't thank our broker enough!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Anna, We're so glad to hear you've had such a great experience with our brokers! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review - we really appreciate it. We wish you all th... read more »

1 of 27 pages