Best for first home buyers and learning as you go

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Being a first home buyer i struggled with what was required what was needed by me and also why it was needed.
I had many questions that were all answered and because of this and bill with loanmarket I am confident in what is required for my next purchases to make that process so much quicker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Phil, Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Bill! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future. We wish y... read more »

Verified Customer

Request to remove commissions for no service denied by Lender and broker even though no service!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

I have raised a complaint to Loan market and my lender to remove ongoing commissions from my Loan. I am bewildered why I pay ongoing fees for a one off transaction over 3 years ago. I recently amalgamated my loans recently myself and the initial broker did not help in any way. Have never heard or seen the lender from Loan market post the initial loan approval. I raised a complaint to my lender and Loan market as to why I am paying ongoing fees to the initial broker for providing no ongoing support. They stated there was a legal obligation to pay ongoing commissions to the broker irrespective of no service. Wow! You get paid several thousands of dollars each year and don't have to do anything. Simply put my lender cannot turn off the payments (and broker doesn't want to) even though proven no service.
How can commissions not artificially inflate the costs of loans? [name removed] (CBA chief) admitted this point at the RC this week!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Wayne, Thank you for getting in touch. I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us, this is not how we expect our customers to be treated. We take all complaints very serio... read more »

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Maria Nicoli and her team have been so patient and great to deal with. Their services have been so smooth and stress free we would highly recommend Loan Market especially Maria and her team in Caroline Springs for anyone looking for a home loan!

Cannot thank you enough Maria!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Julie,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Maria!

Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Verified Customer

Loan Market made buying a house so easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2018

From the very start Jack from loan market went out of his way to explain the process in a way that I understood. He was always available to ask questions, and his team were incredibly helpful with the long process with documentation. He was always happy to look at other home loan options. Would highly recommend, have always recommended to friends who are buying, and would use Jack again next time I buy!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2018

Excellent service. Very professional. Always recommend.
Always given right advice when I needed.
Process was very smooth.
I would rate 5/5

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Raj,

We're so happy you had such a good experience working with us. Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Fantastic Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Mark and his team were fantastic to deal with throughout the entire process. They kept us informed of the status of the loan and any issues that arose were dealt with quickly and efficiently. We were so happy with Mark's service and advice, that we've already recommended him to others!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sarah,

We're very happy you had such a good experience working with Mark. Thanks for your review! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The service and efficiency was very helpful and since I couldn't achieve this myself
Loan Market went into bat understanding my situation and got it done.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Fav,

Verified Customer

Excellent process and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

I rarely post reviews, although to tell the truth I relied on reviews in choosing Loan Market. I was quite skeptical about the overwhelmingly positive reviews I saw, but having used Loan Market to successfully refinance our home I have no hesitation in adding mine. The process is efficient, we had direct contact with our broker who was very professional throughout, and most importantly, Loan Market did due diligence in undertaking a very thorough assessment of our ability to service the loan. I highly recommend Loan Market!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with us for your refinancing! Please do not hesitate to get in touch shou... read more »

Above & Beyond

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

My broker Ali has always gone above & beyond for me, excellent service and so much great advice! I will never go to anyone else!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Laura,

We're so happy you had such a good experience working with us, thanks for this lovely review! You're always welcome to contact us if you ever need anything.

I hope you have a lovely weekend!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 30, 2018

I am very satisfied with the service I received. The broker stood by us even when it looks we were not going to get the mortgage. Eventually, everything works out fine. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and colleagues.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Teejay,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy everything worked out for you and that you had a good experience with us! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Verified Customer

Outstanding service. The only way to get finance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 29, 2018

Thank you to the Loan Market team in Townsville (and Gold Coast), particularly Phil Rogers and Michelle Heywood, you have provided outstanding service, ensuring I was always up to date during the process of application and the lead up to settlement. The transparency in the way you guys operate allowed me to make an informed decision without any pressure. I won’t hesitate to contact Phil again anytime I need to finance an investment. These guys offered the best rates that suited my needs and they certainly pride themselves on their service model. Well done!!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Robert,

Thanks for sharing your review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Phil and Michelle! Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

Verified Customer

Was by our side every step of the way

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Can not speak highly enough of Lauren and Jess from the Gold Coast branch. They have now worked with us for the last 6 months to make our dreams of buying a home come true. Amazing team! We would still be lost renting without Lauren.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jase, Great to hear you had such a good experience working with Jess and Lauren, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Best of luck settling into your new home when the tim... read more »

This is prefect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

The customer service at Loan Market is excellent. John Fenn is a professional financial adviser. He helped me with my loan application. I do not know how I would have managed the construction loan process without John Fenn in Loan Market. He is amazing. I will refer John to every body. I am very satisfied with my home loan. I give John 5 stars.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi May,

We're so happy to hear that you had such a good experience working with John! Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need anything in the future.

SYDNEY

• 1 comment
  • 4 helpful votes
Private message

Top Notch Service, value and Denise Sisavanh is simply the BEST!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 24, 2018

My wife and I have a few investment HLs and our owner occupied loan as well. All our loans came out of Interest Only and Westpac's standard variable rates are shocking!!
Denise from LoanMarket stepped in, she understands our financial situation better than us!!! Within 3 business days she offerred us a deal that we simply could not resist
Great to be back doing business with you Denise, you simply ROCK!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Shiva,

Great to hear that you've had such a good experience working with Denise. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Please let us know if you ever need any assistance in the future.

Verified Customer

Loan Market Geelong Amazing!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

I don't know how I wold have managed the construction loan process without Jen and Sarah in Geelong!! They are amazing and care so much about each and every person they are assisting, you feel almost like family!! They have always gone above and beyond to make this experience so easy for me! I cant recommend them enough and will never use anyone else when It comes to my finances!!!

* I ended up with an amazing interest rate
* The application process was so easy, all I had to do was hand over the documents they needed and everything was taken care of
* I was kept informed the very second anything was processed
* I was able to contact them at any time and have any questions answered and responses to emails were almost instant

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Abby, Thanks for sharing this lovely review, we're so happy you had such a good experience working with Jen and Sarah for your construction loan! Please do not hesitate to get in touch sho... read more »

Great Service from Josh Bartlett and his team from Loan Market. Thank you!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

We have used Josh's services twice now over a period of years, and his knowledge has been invaluable to us. We had a few unforeseeable issues during the process, which were always ironed out quickly without hassle. We have recommended Josh to friends and family who have also used his services and were extremely satisfied, and will continue to recommend him in the future. Thank you Josh!!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jess, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review, it's great to hear from you. We are thrilled to hear that you're happy with the service that Josh and the team provided! Also grea... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Fantastic Service from Fiona McLean at Loan Market
Fiona McLean has been brilliant organising my finances for an Investment Property purchase, which is no mean feat in the current market especially as my wages are commission based and can vary significantly from month to month. Fiona went above and beyond my expectations to secure me a very competitive investment loan. I would have no hesitation in using Fiona for all my future finance needs, and I will definitely be recommending her services to all my friends, family and colleagues.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Gina, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us - it's great to hear from you. Really pleased that you are happy with the service that Fiona provided. I know she'l... read more »

Great Honest Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

The application process was a breeze with their great website.

When our application was processed we got a broker, who was friendly, honest and helpful. I highly recommend Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jeff, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. It's great to hear that you found the website helpful and that you were pleased with the service provided by your broker. Make sure... read more »

Verified Customer

Buying a house with a fantastic broker

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2018

Lauren is dedicated to her client , Vip service beyond our expectation , they are the one
Anytime anywhere i will recommend loan Market Lauren and all her team and Michelle
Great people saving you so much time and Money
Susan

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Susan, So great to hear from you. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review, we really appreciate the feedback. Wonderful to hear that you're pleased with the service that ... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

Derek Lee is professional, responsive, and genuinely cares about his clients. He moved quickly to secure a loan that was tailor to my needs and at a good rate. I highly recommend his services.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Lee,

Thanks so much for getting in touch. Great to hear that you're happy with the service that Derek provided. We hope to work with you again in the future.

Take care,