Delighted

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

A very big appreciation to Peter Vinci for his diligence, patience and passion of what he does. Through his unwavering support, consistency and great personality in his work, I have managed to secure a loan for another investment property. Reading his newsletters has also given me great insights into this property business. Great respect to you Peter and I will not hesitate to recommend your services!!

Big Thank you to Damien & Liza

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Thank you very much to loan market for helping Jackson and I secure our home loan.
The team at loan market were effiecnt with fantasitc communiication.
They were supportive and answered all questions in a timely mannor.
Jackosn and i could not have been happier with the result and will definatly use them in the future.

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I can't thank both Glenn Hill and Daniel Pym enough for your help and guidance in securing the loan which allowed us to purchase our Dream Home!
Thank you, I will certainly be recommending your services

Big Thank You Charles !!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Wanted to say a big thank you to Charles & his team for their help, with purchasing our properties through our SMSF, our investment property and our home.

Charles & his team left no stone unturned when guiding us through this process.

He is contentious, and Charles attention to detail is second to none. We can also assure you he's team definitely follow his lead!!!

Thank You for your professionalism and continuous hard work.
We look forward to continuing our relationship for many many years to come.

Pat and Rebecca Gibson

Consistently professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I have been using Wayne Pope's team for my home loan needs for the last three years and have always been impressed with the level of service offered. The end result is a competitive home loan rate and I know I can always contact them for ideas I may have and they will treat my inquiry respectfully. I am happy to recommend.

Great, friendly service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Renee was very easy and pleasant to work with. My partner and I felt at ease throughout the entire process, in part due to the fact Renee was always available to answer any of our concerns. Would definitely use her services again and will be recommending to our friends.

Great service and communication

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2018

Warren Hitchman and the whole team at Loan Market have been a pleasure to deal with, and we will always choose Warren as our advisor and broker whilst we develop our portfolio.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Warren has provided and that you'd choose us again! Don't hesitate... read more »

All covered

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Great service, great team. Provided excellent advice and linked us up with additional complimentary advice services to cover advice in different areas of expertise.
It was our first investment property and they helped us through each step of the process and provided excellent support and assistance. No task was too small or large.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Christy, Thank you for taking the time to post your review! We're pleased that you are happy with the service. Congratulations on your first investment property! Don't hesitate to get in touch... read more »

Jason and the team are great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Jason Cuerel and his Team at Loan Market are extremely professional and very friendly. They really do go to great lengths in order to have a successful and happy outcome. I have no hesitation in going back to Jason and his great Team when I need a loan or remortgage. The whole Team are helpful and once the Loan is arranged their aftercare is very good. Keiron is lovely to deal with too!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Bernie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Jason and Keiron provided and that you'd use us again in the futu... read more »

Kris Faife - Loan market super star

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2018

Kris Faife - Rowville has been an excellent support to us. He has excelled in understanding the needs, provide a recommendation on products, coordinating with bank and solicitor to achieve the outcome. He also provides updates constantly on the status of the loan process and response to all queries without hesitation. I will recommend him at any time and a go-to person for your loan needs, mainly during the time where banks are so tight.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sath, Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Kris provided and that you'd recommend him in the future. Don't hesitate to ge... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Paul Satzke was very professional and friendly. He was able to explain the different packages available to me in laymen terms, allowing me to be confident in the packages selected. He was thorough in ensuring the loan package was right for me and my situation. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone seeking a mortgage broker.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Luke, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're pleased that you are happy with the service that Paul provided and that you'd recommend him in the future - that's... read more »

Simply the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Glenn Crombie and his team from Braeside were phenomenal in guiding us through a new purchase and a refinance of an existing property. The level of knowledge, transparency and communication was nothing but exceptional and my partner and I look forward to using Glenn and Loan Market's services in the future!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi James, Thanks for sharing your experience with us! It's great to hear that Glenn and his team provided you with the support you needed during the refinance process. We'll be more than ha... read more »

Professional & Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 12, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Loan Market and how they go out of their way to help you. Also how they get the best deals for your loan and quickly. Very professional and Accommodating to all our needs. Would definitely tell all my Family and Friends to use them.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Chey, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your comments and are very pleased that we were able to help you! If you need anything else, get in touch and we'l... read more »

No Service at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2018

Online form takes hours to fill up. Then i got a call from [name removed] who just contact me for more documents. after uploading these person never call me again. Time to time i got marketing email from [name removed] which is too annoying. They doesn't offer anything other than they have some comparisons engine which shows some banks rate. Don't use them. These company takes most of the confidential info about you while you fill their online form, while use them for marketing purposes.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Rhine, We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. This is unacceptable, your assigned broker should have followed up immediately after receiving your documents. Please can you ... read more »

Julia Hebb and Loan Market made our dream come true

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

My experience with Loan Market has been an immensely positive one. My husband and I are both self employed, we have five young children and had some credit card debt that we wanted to consolidate as well as organising a home loan for a knockdown/rebuild. We were told by other banks and brokers that it would be too difficult to get a loan for the amount we needed and to try again in a few years. Julia Hebb from Loan Market was the only broker who was willing to put in the hard work to get us the loan we wanted. She never stopped working towards our goal and put in huge amounts of time and effort to get it over the line. She explained every step along the way so we understood the process. She was always friendly and confident and I can't recommend Julia or Loan Market highly enough. Julia helped to make our dream come true when nobody else was willing to put in the effort. Thank you :)

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Simone, Thanks for sharing your experience with us - it's great to hear that Julia worked hard to get you what you needed. Congratulations and best of luck with your new project! Don't h... read more »

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

The absolute BEST!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 09, 2018

Evi and Mariana from Seven Hills Loan Market were awesome!! We were under the pump not only in getting a housing loan approved, but we also needed to have the paperwork signed within ridiculous work time constraints. They not only provided expert advice but they were extremely friendly as well! We would never go anywhere else and cannot recommend them enough!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Debbie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Time constraints can be tough, so it's fantastic to hear that Evi and Mariana were there for you when you needed them. Goo... read more »

A job well done.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Excellent understanding of our needs. Able to assist us in a very short time. Friendly, helpful and were always there if we had questions.Great job Josh and Tanya.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hello there, The Wilsons,

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's fantastic to hear that Josh and Tanya were able to assist you when you needed them.

Good luck with everything!

Loan Market team

Adam D’Aloia- Loan Market Legend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

Loan Market, in particular Adam D’Aloia, made every consult/meeting regarding the purchase of my first investment property as easy as possible. Every single one of my questions was answered promptly and was broken down for me when I became a little lost in the real-estate/banking lingo. I can not speak more highly of Adam. He is very easy going, approachable & made this process so much easier. I will be recommending Adam to everyone who is looking at purchasing a new/first home or refinancing.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Vicki, Thanks for sharing your experience! We're so pleased to hear that everything went well with your first investment property. We know things can get overwhelming, so it's great to hear ... read more »

Awsome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

If you are wanting to buy your first home Conrad is the go to man... he went above and beyond to help us over the line. We will always be thankful that Conrad helped us.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Jodes, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We know that purchasing your first home can be a little daunting and stressful, so we're happy to hear that Conrad was able to make it e... read more »

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

Very impressed with the service and professionalism showed by Doug. The whole process went very smoothly and I was kept up to date at all times. Very happy and would highly recommend! Buying a property has never been so simple!

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Michael, Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We live for making things simple, so it's great to hear that Doug did just that. Enjoy your new property and don't hesitate to rea... read more »

1 of 33 pages

We want to buy our first home. Can you recommend a god broker from your company? Thanks!

Rea asked on Aug 01, 2018

Answer this

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker - couldn’t have been happier with his service.

Hi Rea,

We are more than happy to help, if you can just email us your full name, postcode and best contact number to 'customercare@loanmarket,com.au' and we'll put you in touch with the best broker in your area.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Loan Market Customer Care.

Jason Cuerel is a fantastic broker. I can definitely recommend him :)

I need a loan to build a house with 800k, I am self employed on 5 year contract with Aust Post. My current debt on mortgage is 400k empty block of land. My current taxable income is 60k self & 60k wife. My current house is with 950k equity and $ 5k credit card. Looking to finance interest only loan for 3- 5 year term.Can you help?

Ron asked on May 15, 2018

Hi Ron,

Thank you for getting in touch - one of our mortgage brokers will be more than happy to help you!

Please send your postcode and phone number to customercare@loanmarket.com.au and I'll put you in touch with someone.

Loan Market team

3136 - 0413 952 777

Is it possible that you can arrange a loan for us?

BarrieS asked on Dec 02, 2017

Hi Barrie,

We will most definitely try to help get your sorted with a loan. I would recommend that you speak with one of our experienced brokers and they will be more than happy to provide you with assistance.

Please get in touch with us by either calling 13 LOAN (13 56 26), or simply put an enquiry in online at www.loanmarket.com.au and we'll find you a broker in your local area so that you can get started.

Bec