Jacob Decru loan market

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

As a first home buyer I didn't know the process and where to go.

Jacob Decru loan market made the whole process so simply from start to finish

I couldn't recommend Jacob Decru any more for all first buyers

You'd be mad not to use them!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

So many people, myself included just leave their mortgages go as they were, but you would seriously be silly to!! I am making significant savings and had to do very little work to do so, it was all taken care of by Courtney Lee at loan market!! I cannot speak highly enough of the whole advice.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi KyleV, That's so great to hear that your experience was so positive! We love hearing these stories and we're so glad you took the time to let us know. We wish you all the best and look for... read more »

Verified Customer

This is perfect! I can't live without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

On behalf of the Dozic family I express my utmost gratitude for the service rendered by Maria and her colleagues. Maria is a trustworthy and reliable broker with a wealth of experience and I would not delve any deeper in finding a better brokerage service. It was never about what time suited her and this flexibility combined with her responsiveness was integral because of the peculiar situation I was in. Not only did Maria turn around our precarious situation but went further and was able to find a fantastic deal for us in a short time phrame. I will indubitably retain Maria's business card as her expertise will be sought when I finance again in the near future.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jusuf, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Maria! We love hearing that our team are changing the game when it comes to customers experiences with brokers. Thank you so much ... read more »

Biggest Scammers & crap Talkers

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

There Brokers promise you everything and nothing eventuates. They have screwed 2 of my investment property sales. These guys need there licence revoked.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Nick, We're so sorry to hear about your experience with our brokers. We take this feedback very seriously and would appreciate the opportunity to better our processes if possible. Are you abl... read more »

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 15 helpful votes

Henry Ike from Loan Market was Professional and helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

I was extremely pleased with Henry Ike from Loan Market. He helped my wife and I, from start to settlement. He was on point and honest through out the whole process. Our family has been dealing with CBA from home loans to commercial business loans for many of our development projects, but now we were glad we went with Henry who found us a very competitive rate and was thinking in our best interests. Well good bye CBA and hello Henry Ike, Loan Market.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi JoH, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was great to read - we'll be sure to pass this onto Henry. We love hearing about the ways that our brokers are assisting th... read more »

I could not be happier!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2017

Andre Pretorius worked on my mortgage and I could not be happier with the service he provided. He was very professional, knowledgeable, and easily accessible through my mortgage process.
Andre always explained things very well. He will go over it & over it if you are having trouble understanding any part of the loan process. We look to Andre to provide us with honest & reliable information & have never been disappointed. He is always our 1st choice, if we need finance help.I have already recommended his services to friends, family and coworkers and will continue to refer him in the future.
Thank you so much for a quick and smooth process!

Tanja van Haght.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Tanja, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it was a joy to read! We're so glad you had such a great experience with Andre and we'll be sure to pass it onto him. Thank... read more »

Exemplary service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I used the service of Leigh Reddan at Mill Park he was excellent. His service and professionalism was outstanding, and felt that he went the extra mile which is difficult to find these days! It was reassuring to know that there was someone with my best interest at heart in the cut throat world that is real estate and finance. I recommend all those in the market make an appointment to see him.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Tash,

We're so glad you had such a great experience with Leigh - we'll be sure to pass it on to him!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, and we wish you all the best with your new purchase.

Professional and Personalised Service for a First Time Buyer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

I first sought the services of John Fenn in 2012 when I was looking to buy my Gold Coast property. As most people would testify, this can be an overwhelming and somewhat stressful process for a first timer. I won’t say that it wasn’t a stressful time however, John’s professionalism and personalised service was reassuring and he made the process much easier than I anticipate it would have been trying to navigate financial services on my own.
As testimony to John’s service, I reconnected with him when I was ready to refinance this year (2017). John and his PA, Trina Berwick, were in constant contact with me and coordinated a new loan as well as the bank contact for me here in Alice Springs and I couldn’t be happier with my new arrangement not to mention, the savings.
I would have no hesitation in recommending John Fenn and the Loan Market and I look forward to working with him again in the future.
Kind regards
Natasha Perkins

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Natasha, Thank you for sharing this with us, it was such a joy to read! We'll definitely be passing this onto John and Trina. We really appreciate you taking the time out to leave us this ... read more »

Excellent professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I have just moved into my brand new home.thanks to Martin and Shane's skill and knowledge of the lending market.Martin listened carefully to my circumstances and found the perfect lender for my needs. I was impressed with being kept in the loop at each stage and their ability to finalise my loan with minimum stress. I would definitely recommend Martin and Shane if you are buying a property or considering looking at refinancing.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Paula,

This is great to hear! Thanks so much for sharing that with us!

We wish you all the best with your new purchase and look forward to working with you again soon.

Very helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Found the whole process of obtaining our loan very helpful and that david the broker helped us all along with the paper work and requirements to achieve our goal in requiring a loan to suit our financial needs

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Sue,

We're so glad you had such a good experience with Loan Market and appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback!

We look forward to working with you again!

All the best,

Sydney

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

The master of its own domain - excellent & professional customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

How does it feel like being let down by your own bank's mortgage broker?

First time we switched to using an independent (i.e., not a Bank's mortgage broker). My wife and I have proven working with independent mortgage broker like Loan Market is best. Recommended by a work colleague, we manage to beat tough deadline and preparation in getting loans approved. Katharina H. Fife has demonstrated the mastery in delivering mortgage solutions - helped us through and did all the heavy lifting - worked through weekends - while my wife and I sit back and relax. It may sound too good to be true, but our first hand experience is something that we cannot keep to ourselves and is something we believe is worth sharing to everyone particularly for those who think hope and success is beyond their reach.

We really believe that Katharina has provided us an excellent, skilled, and professional service we needed. Our deep gratitude goes to you Katharina and Loan Market. Thank you.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Eduardo, We're so glad you had such a great experience with Katharina! We love hearing that our team are changing the game when it comes to customers experiences with brokers. We will be sure... read more »

A fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

Jacob Decru from Loan Market provided a very professional service and laid out the information requiring discussion in simple and easy to understand terms. Jacob would always check in on a regular basis to make sure everything was going well and everything was understood

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Marc, We're so glad to hear you had such a positive experience with Jacob! We'll be sure to pass this on to him. We love hearing these stories, and appreciate you sharing it with us! We wi... read more »

Exceptional and professional service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

I felt fortunate that Mina Moussa was my Mortgage Advisor for refinancing my home loan. From the start to the end of the process he was professional, knowledgeable, very prompt, continually kept me updated on how things were going and I felt that his customer service skills were outstanding. I would highly recommend the exceptional service of Mina.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey Mich,

We're so glad you had such a great experience with Mina - we'll be sure to pass it on to him!

Verified Customer

Excellent service and competence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

I had consulted with Oludara from Loan Market regarding switching mortgage providers. She and the team worked effectively to recommend a mortgage provider that specifically met our needs. I felt like I could ask any question or clarify any issue with Oludara and the team; they were quick to carefully and patiently explain it to me. I would highly recommend Loan Market to any of my friends, family or even a stranger. The service was excellent, and the process was smooth. Importantly, I was always kept in the loop during the process, and I could not be happier with the outcome. Well done to the well-oiled machine that is Loan market, with great brokers such as Oludara.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Jeff, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it was a joy to read! We're so glad you had such a great experience with Oludara and we'll be sure to pass it onto her. Than... read more »

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2017

Loan Market helped us secure our finance for our new home and provided excellent customer service for us in doing so.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi James,

This is great to hear! Thanks so much for sharing that with us!

Great Quality Service and Advice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We received exceptional service and quality advise from Li Yang. He is very knowledgeable and was able to help secure and organise our loan within a short time-frame. We also received ongoing support and feedback during every stage of our loan application which helped simplify the process and ensured we were well prepared.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi there, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! It was great to read - we'll be sure to pass this onto Li. We love hearing about the ways that our brokers are assisting the... read more »

Kelliville ridge

Private message

Loan market is the best.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Loan market is the best. The performance of the staff is very good. Mina mousa is very good and fast. He has excellent customer service skills and very supportive. He has done his job very well and helped us to get a good home. Thanks to you Mina mousa for all the support

Really helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

I would recommend loan market to my family and friends because they are professional and really keen to help you out in any situation. I went to other mortgage brokers and provided them lot of documents and end up getting nothing. While Lindsay know how to get things done easily.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Gurvinder, That's so great to hear that your experience was so positive! We love hearing these stories and am so glad you took the time to let us know. We wish you all the best and look fo... read more »

Thanks ,, for sure we will visit you again in future

Loan Market Are The Best .

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Loan Market are the best . Great service great people . A real pleasure to work with the guys at Loan Market . Thanks heaps for getting my home loan for me . Mina Mousa is the best . Cheers mate

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hey there, We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience working with Mina - we'll be sure to pass that on! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback, and we look forw... read more »

In it for the long run

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2017

My case was a bit prolonged in the fact that my situation and circumstances changed a couple of times so it took me quite a few months to purchase a property however Maria and her team stuck with me and advised me every step of the way they didn't just fade off into the sunset because I took too long.

Comments
Loan Market Official

Hi Maria, We're so glad to hear that Maria and the team were available to support you through this process and we're so grateful you took the time out to leave us this review. We wish you all... read more »

1 of 25 pages