Magicians. Very difficult delivery. Up spiral stairs and into attic. Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

In store. Tina the sales lady was very helpful and knowledgeable. Also thought ahead about foreseeable issues with delivery. Sofa bed is very modern. Everything ticks away neatly.

Good value. Good people. Good experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I purchased over the phone having visited the Alexandria store a few times. Tina was awesome! One of the covers wasnt in stock when i ordered and an alternative cover was delivered to finish the set which was great. Delivery was quick. The delivery guys were great. And the customer service team have been good to deal with as I’m swapping out a couple of items. So al up great experience.

Great products, well priced and friendly customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Purchased all our products in-store from their Fitzroy store. Was an absolute pleasure and the chairs and coffee table are excellent.

Verified Customer

Excellent advice, great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I purchased my sofa, coffee table, dining table, and chairs in store today after having a look online. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted. I received wonderful styling and product advice from both Susheel and Lisa at the Castle Hill store. Looking forward to my delivery!

Fantastic customer service and delivery team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Lisa in customer service was very helpful and quick to respond.
Delivery guys were fantastic, very careful not to knock anything on the way in and so polite. Can’t recommend them highly enough.

Loving my new couch!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

I purchased the Long Beach 3 seater couch, researched online and visited the showroom just to make sure.
The quality and price are second to none, I know because I did a lot of research online for my budget.
Courtney at the Crows Nest store was really helpful and the whole process of purchase and delivery was simple. It was lovely that they had stock and I had the couch within a few days, so no12 week wait.
The guys who delivered what is a really solid, well made couch, worked hard to get it into the house and were both amazing. They really thought through the best way to get it into the house.
Lounge Lovers understand the concepts of Quality v budget, superlative customer service and repeat business. I will definitely be a repeat shopper.
Thanks to you all it was an enjoyable experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Had never purchased from Lounge Lovers before but will definitely purchase from them again! Amazing product, lovely staff and great delivery.

Love our new lounge - easy, streamlined process.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 16, 2018

Made our purchase online after having a look in-store. Couldn’t have been an easier, smoother process from beginning to end.

Verified Customer

Brilliant product and superb customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We purchased our item online. We were contacted the same evening via email to advise delivery day, and also offered an option in case that was more suitable. Efficient updates provided right up to delivery to our door, only 4 days after order was placed. We couldn’t ask for a better shopping experience. The product itself is of excellent quality and our 2nd bought from Lounge Lovers in a short time. It will definitely be our go-to brand for our next purchase.

Great couch great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

We bought the Florence sofa from the Waterloo store. Delighted with the couch and the staff that helped with our purchase.

melbourne

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Brilliant quality and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I purchased a sofa from lounge lovers and had an excellent experience from start to finish. Delivery was on time and demonstrated awesome communication right up until the sofa was dropped on my living room floor. Sofa was better than I expected, strong, comfortable and reasonably priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this site to anyone looking to add value to their home.

Great furniture

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

We purchased instore after searching online.
Our purchasing process was smooth and easy.
Your staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Will definitely buy more furniture from you!!

Personable, fast and professional!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

The service was fast, efficient and we were kept up to date throughout. There was a great personable approach. We’d go as far as to say it’s the best customer service we’ve had in Australia (we’re from england!)

I'm hard to please

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I was looking for a beautiful looking lounge but IT MUST be comfortable. This lounge ticked all my boxes. Went in store to view then purchased over the phone and was delivered the same week. No fuss and was so easy. The day of delivery I was updated on precise time day before and on the day. I will be back to buy other furniture for my home when needed.

Always impressive.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Again Lounge lovers are hard to beat, every time i go in there. hard to beat on so many fronts that the others always seem to fall down on. keen interested staff, flexible prices, well designed & quality feeling stock and designs, most products are in stock (hello Freedom!!) and well priced delivery options. Not your average furniture shop.

Wish product review let me post pictures to show how great everything looks in our place.

Beautiful Lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

We recently purchased a lounge set from lounge lovers castle hill and are very happy with the wonderful service we received!

Customer Servie Review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

We purchased a corner sofa online . The Lounge Lover team we’re awesome the entire way through, checking delivery times and following whole way through. Super impressed by their online customer service team.

Hampton Lounge supurb

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

great customer service, Lyn at Alexandria was very helpful , delivery on time and the lounge is excellent value for the price ...

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Thank you for the compliments Baz. We will definitely pass those on to Lyn. Happy that you liked the experience and the value.Looking forward to seeing you again.Daniel - Lounge Lovers Team.

Great company to deal with all went seamless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 09, 2018

In store purchase

Jenny was great to deal with

All went to plan , from the service at the store to delivery

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Thank you for the review Brad.Happy that you enjoyed your experience and hope to see you soon! Daniel - Lounge Lovers Team

Brilliant Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Bought a lounge late Sunday afternoon and delivered by Wed morning. Crows Nest staff really helpful but not over the top. Delivery was as promised and the online delivery app is the best. An outstanding experience from start to finish. Love my new lounge!

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Thank you for the review Anne! Glad that you met the Crows Nest team and enjoyed the Lounge Lovers experience.Hope to see you again soon.Daniel - Lounge Lovers Team

1 of 14 pages

Hello, Has anyone purchased the Lisa sofa & what are the experiences, good or bad. Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hello I am looking at the Lisa Sofa, its states on the website page that this one has a 10 year metal frame guarantee but on the TC's small print page it states the following: c. Sofa Frames: Each sofa frame supplied by Lounge Lover Pty Ltd is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Could you please explain why one states 10 year guarantee and the other a 5 year warranty? What is the difference & what does this mean? Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi ,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Lisa Sofa and our Genoa sofa are the only two products that carry a 10 year Manufacturer warranty. All other products carry a 5 year frame warranty.
I hope this answers your question. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Hi there I purchased a Winston 3 seater Russett sofa on-line last night on the premise that it was in stock and would be available in 2 to 3 days time as per the website. Only to be told this morning that I cant get it until 31/10/17 ! I have an important family event coming come and really need it soon Is there anything you can do ? Can't you get one from your Melbourne store. I dont really want to cancel the order if I dont have to Please update your website so that this doesnt happen to anyone else Can you please help ? Even floor stock ? regards Pirkko Boyd Order Number 00019526

pirkko boyd asked on Aug 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Pirkko, Apologies that your question has not been responded to in a timely manner via this website. I am sure this has already been resolved. If you have any further questions please contact our customer service team on 1300 738 088.

See all 5 questions about Lounge Lovers