Lounge lover!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

My lovely new couch is all I’d hoped for and was delivered by very nice helpful people, was worth waiting for!

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Lounge lovers was really easy and sufficient when making a purchase and in the delivery of my purchase. Will definitely be shopping there again.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

The store is set up beautifully - a great arrangement of furniture with room for waking around. Everything is matched perfectly. Great range of products & easy to test them out. I’m yet to assemble the product & hope it’s easy. There’s not too many parts.

I love the lounge lover range!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I love the lounge lover range they offer, most of my furniture is from lounge lover. They are comfortable and matches my Scandinavian decor. The sales staff in store are helpful and delivery smooth! I would highly recommend Lounge Lovers!

Great delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Delivery and tracking service very efficient, the SMS system works perfectly. Driver on time and sympathic. Easy to assemble the furniture in 30 minutes!

Melbourne

• 1 answer
Private message

Fantastic at first, doesn't last

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

We bought a Lounge Lovers sofa 14 months ago. It was fantastic at first. After about a month, the chais lounge part got indented from sitting. We don't spend all our time sitting on the sofa, we have jobs etc, so this was weird. A month ago stitches on the fabric started opening. It's out of warranty now, so nothing we can do other than sawing it ourselves and avoid buying anything from Lounge Lovers in the future. It's attractive design, but really bad quality.

Great Product and Delivery Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

Store and staff were very easy to deal with, quality is great and the delivery service was great, I was kept up to date and informed with delivery time.

Great experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The store was excellent, the price for the couch we wanted was good. Only a short wait for the couch to be delivered and the delivery boys were great. Assembly one couch was easy.

Newport

Private message

Verified Customer

Amazing service (typing from my most comfortable couch ever)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I had a brilliant experience with Lounge Lovers. The sales people on Chapel were so awesome, delivery was on time and I could even track the truck’s progress. The delivery guys were awesome too, the whole thing was way better than I could have expected AND my couch and chair are the most comfortable things ever. I couldn’t recommend Lounge Lovers more. Thank you

hao xu

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Well, to be frank ,your store is kind of hard to found. I got your details from my business friends, which is the only disadvantage you have.I am very happy with the products you have, especially the sofa bed I bought since this is the only sofa bed offers queen size bed within 1.6meter width. The price is also reasonable.

Excellent condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

Delivery was done quick and professional. George was helpful in providing information to assemble my dining chairs.
Friendly staff, and overall lovely furniture

Thanks. We’re happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Good service. Fast. Happy with everything. Have more things ordered and expect the service will be the same. Thanks for this.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Communication throughout the purchase and delivery process was excellent.
Well priced furniture and a good range in store to view.

Great service, good products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

It wasn't that everything went perfectly, but you guys responded really well to all of the hiccups and challenges. E.g. chair was out of stock, I was quoted a date weeks in advance and it arrived exactly on that date. Side tables were out of stock and you hustled around and got floor stock, when one was damaged you negotiated a discount via text message and sent the cash back through. When one side table didn't show up, you sorted it out and it arrived two business days later. Based on all of that, the clear communication, the quality of the products I received and the personal touch, would absolutely recommend.

Good design, and the delivery was very good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Easy to locate the store
The product was very good in quality and design.
Product range could be wider as I can have more option.

Happy shopper!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Lounge lovers made the purchase of my new sofa bed super easy, I phoned in the order, it was delivered exactly when I wanted, and the staff who delivered and assembled it were first class. Happy with the price, the quality and the service. Thanks lounge lovers.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Great products - love the style & comfort of our new couch. Delivery was prompt & very friendly. would recommend anyone to go to Lounge Lovers.

Made the space!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

We found the store very intuitive wich assisted us in making easy choices. The range of products was extensive and competitive in terms of price and quality. Also the assemblage was easier than expected!

Very satisfied

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

The staff were very helpful, the delivery very efficient and communication excellent. The day bed we purchased was easy to assemble and looks great.

Great couch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

Very happy love our new couch! So comfy and looks amazing! Highly recommended for home furnishing, great prices too! Check it out

1 of 21 pages

Do you have black round dinning tables that fit 6 chairs? Dave sat ddletho@hotmail.com

Dave asked on Aug 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dave, At this stage we do not carry a Black Dining table however we are always adding new products. Our product range is available on our website www.loungelovers.com.au

Hello, Has anyone purchased the Lisa sofa & what are the experiences, good or bad. Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hello I am looking at the Lisa Sofa, its states on the website page that this one has a 10 year metal frame guarantee but on the TC's small print page it states the following: c. Sofa Frames: Each sofa frame supplied by Lounge Lover Pty Ltd is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Could you please explain why one states 10 year guarantee and the other a 5 year warranty? What is the difference & what does this mean? Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi ,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Lisa Sofa and our Genoa sofa are the only two products that carry a 10 year Manufacturer warranty. All other products carry a 5 year frame warranty.
I hope this answers your question. Regards Joanne, Customer Service