Great product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Perfect delivery and assembly. The Kea lounge is as pictured online. I saw the product online and purchased over the phone. Seamless handling of multiple payments and correcting the delivery address.

Excellence!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

From sale to delivery, very efficient and friendly team. All done within 3days. Love my purchase and looking forward to having a few relaxing nights.

Great products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Visited the showroom and Tina could not be more helpful and cheerful! Great advices given and good quality products! Happy with our purchases!

Exceptional customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I have just ordered a sofa and whilst it’s not delivered yet I feel compelled to write a review based on The excellent customer service I have received during the ordering process. I am ordering from out of state and dealing with Lara (sales) and Lisa (customer service) has been a delight and both have been super efficient and helpful. What a credit to Lounge Lovers these two staff members are. Looking forward to receiving my lounge! Thankyou!

Great delivery staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Purchased several items in-store at Castle Hill, great customer service and thorough. The delivery process was quick and no extended delays, apart from a hairline crack in an item that was replaced within the week, it did take a while initially organize the replacement via customer service but I imagine they have a heavy workload. The delivery guys are friendly, professional & were fast in assembling which made the process easy

Amazing service and amazing product!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

We went in store are we’re seved my the lovely staff. Super helpful and our order was delivered within the week!! Perfect experience.

Verified Customer

Great service and nice people!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

I purchased in-store and the sales Tina was really nice! She recommended all of the beautiful stuffs! And the delivery was amazing!

Professionalism at its BEST

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Showroom efficient and supportive in purchasing sofa bed.
Customer service impeccable.
Delivery prompt.
No hesitation in recommending to family and friends

Extremely poor quality

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I purchased my custom made lounge In store, delivery was delayed twice, so it took nearly 6 months for delivery. It is the most uncomfortable, poor quality lounge I have ever bought. The lounge cushions are already beginning to lose there shape and it’s only 3 months old. My sofa is an extended version Of the long beach sofa... looks good but is extremely low to the ground, and cushions don’t match (size) of seat much shorter in width. I wouldn’t recommend buying from Lounge lovers. EXTREMELY POOR QUALITY FOR WHAT YOU PAY. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Amazing customer service!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 07, 2018

I got a quote while looking at the Hampton sofa. The service was amazing and Tanya helped me out a lot. Can’t wait to go back in store. Easy to get around with lovely staff, will be recommending to friends and family.

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Jazmin, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

A store with outstanding service and merchandise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

We visited the store to look at sofas we had seen online. We had one in mind. The woman who helped us was most knowledgeable and excellent. We bought the sofa which was delivered five days later. The delivery men were also friendly and very helpful. I will certainly visit thifirm when I want to buy more furniture.

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Norman, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

• 1 comment
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

Great products and outstanding service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Second purchase and this time online. The Elegance dining set got delivered in just working 2 days. A small part was missing but it was VIP couriered to me. The communication was easy and fast plus I was given advise on taking care of my new table. Thank you LL

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Giono, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Very happy with product & service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

I’m really pleased with my minimalist sofa purchased at the Alexandria showroom. Thanks to Derek for helpful advice. Smooth delivery & assembly process = no stress

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Ros, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Verified Customer

Love the designs and store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

Made our purchase in store and loved the range! Delivery was on the right day and they actually arranged a courier MIB removalists who could actually contact us which was AMAZING as some other furniture stores use StarTrack or Toll which their drivers don’t seem to operate in the 21st century with the ability to call you. That itself makes buying from Lounge Lovers AWESOME!

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Great products and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2018

Super helpful thought out the process. There was a mix up with the timing of my order but they were quick to jump on it and resolve it. There delivery drivers were also very friendly and helpful.

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi George, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

Purchased corner sofa from the store The staff helpful with measuring and trying to find right sofa for the space at home. No pressure from sales staff to make a purchase on the spot.Delivery boys punctual polite and they quickly assembled the corner sofa. It looks great is very comfortable and fits well in the room. I can recommend Service from shop and delivery people .

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Easy way to buy a lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2018

In store, very easy and straightforward , great service and delivery in 2 days, would be happy to recommend to anyone buying furniture

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Deb, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Verified Customer

Incredible customer service and amazing product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

I went instore at Castle Hill and Lara was so helpful, she showed me a range of tables which I loved! I ended up getting the Murano console. It was SO easy to put together and looks stunning.
Even styled it the same as they had in store

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Amazing store with amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 23, 2018

In store. Amazing service, so helpful and accommodating. Initial lounge had to be returned and they could not have done enough to help me find my second lounge.

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Jac, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

Sofa lounge is fantastic!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2018

We purchased in store and the staff were fantastic! Friendly but not fake, knowledgeable and helpful, but not in your face annoying or pushy. The service was just perfect. The delivery was then clean and efficient.

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Melinda,Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your experience. Regards Joanne, Customer Service

No worries. Appreciate the great customer service. Cheers

1 of 17 pages

Do you have black round dinning tables that fit 6 chairs? Dave sat ddletho@hotmail.com

Dave asked on Aug 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Dave, At this stage we do not carry a Black Dining table however we are always adding new products. Our product range is available on our website www.loungelovers.com.au

Hello, Has anyone purchased the Lisa sofa & what are the experiences, good or bad. Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Hello I am looking at the Lisa Sofa, its states on the website page that this one has a 10 year metal frame guarantee but on the TC's small print page it states the following: c. Sofa Frames: Each sofa frame supplied by Lounge Lover Pty Ltd is warranted against failure due to a manufacturing fault for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase or otherwise in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Could you please explain why one states 10 year guarantee and the other a 5 year warranty? What is the difference & what does this mean? Thank you.

IRGR asked on Feb 15, 2018

Answer this

Hi ,
Thank you for your enquiry. Our Lisa Sofa and our Genoa sofa are the only two products that carry a 10 year Manufacturer warranty. All other products carry a 5 year frame warranty.
I hope this answers your question. Regards Joanne, Customer Service