• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Verified Customer

Nice designs at a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Very good first experience with LL. Ordering was easy in store, and delivery was extremely fuss free. They offered real time tracking of the delivery, so we knew just when it would arrive.

Had to do minor assembly but the items were basically 90% assembled before delivery. Will happily shop here again.

New Couch!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Had a great experience with buying a new lounge at Lounge Lovers. Delivery was easy and happened on the weekend and it’s great that they give you a timeframe and a way to track how far away they are! Couch looks great in the new place and assembly by the delivery guys was perfect.

These guys rock!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

We recently purchased a new dinning table from these guys and the experience was perfect. They provided excellent guidance on picking the right product to fit the style of our home, as an extra bonus they where the only ones who could deliver everything before Christmas. On the day of the delivery I was able to track the driver (who kindly waited while I was stuck in traffic). They had everything in the apartment in 10mins flat. - perfect experience

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Very pleased with the service of the staff and their patience with me in finalising a purchase.
Delivery was arranged within a week, and I was provided with updates on the day and tracking my delivery. Delivery staff were also very pleasant to deal with and assisted getting my couch up my difficult staircase.
Couch came assembled save for the legs which were easily fixed on.
Love my new leather couch!

Good range of products at affordable prices

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Lots of options to choose from in store. I had to wait a bit for delivery of some items, which is to be expected over Christmas, but this was explained accurately when I placed my order. Sales staff were very helpful in the ordering process, and the delivery team were fantastic too. I paid for assembly with my sofa and they sorted this out quickly and removed the rubbish after. I’ll shop here again and happy to recommend!

Excellent.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Very smooth helpful friendly service . One hundred percent happy. Thoroughly recommend. Prompt delivery. Excellent value for money. Good old fashioned service.

Good price and easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

It was easy to purchase. The quality is good for the price, the trabcation and delivery was efficient and easy.

Poor customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Went to lounge lovers to buy a sofa after reading many good reviews about the products and the service and decided to purchase one online (was advertised as in stock) during their Spend & Save promotion.
Received a email to confirm a delivery the next day. 2 days before delivery date, received a text message from warehouse team to confirm the date and time. Very organised.
On the delivery day, which I had to take time off work as the time was in the middle of the day, another sms received advising the driver is 60 minutes away and I can track him.
These follow up are actually really handy if they have the product in the first place.
30 minutes after I received the text, the driver called and advised me they didn't have my product in their truck.
Called the customer service, and advised that they had stock discrepancies and the sofa was not in stock as advertised. Not only I paid for something that wasn't there, I also waste my time waiting for a confirmed delivery.
The only solution I received was to either wait or get refund. When I asked if I can repurchase with the same price I paid for originally, she said no as the promotion has finished.
Lounge lovers didn't really care that i have wasted time waiting for their delivery, and also didn't really honor what they have advertised when I purchased that product. Sent the email to them and still haven't received any response (2 days have past).
Worked in retail myself, never experience such poor customer service like this.

Verified Customer

Great range and easy transaction

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

Great range of timeless, functional pieces. Dealing with the sales reps at the showrooms was easygoing and seamless. Delivery was prompt and easy to organise. A pleasant transaction all around and we love our new furniture! So does the cat unfortunately.

it's perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

We love our new lounge. it looks like on the picture. Colour and leather is great too. My husband assemble the sofa easily with my help. We like lounge lovers website and your product we bought recently.

Why offer rewards for reviews if you don’t give them out?

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I was offered a reward for a review (by Jenny) but never actually got it. So if they offer you a reward for a review, don’t do it as you’ll never receive it.

Simple and painless

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The chap on the phone secured the last sofa in Melbourne for us- plus delivery was a reasonable slot instead of staying in all day for them to turn up at 5. Couch is brilliant, great quality and super comfy!

Verified Customer

Will stuff you around with delivery

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

The low rating is not for the item, as their furniture is actually nice. It’s about the pain that is the delivery process.

When we purchased it we were assured there was a sofa in stock at the Sydney warehouse for us, they said put a deposit down and it’s yours. We did, get an email confirmation of delivery date, everything is going smoothly.

Then I ring to confirm delivery, and they have no stock. Someone updated our order confirmation without telling us that anything had changed, and reissued it with a different delivery date without actually even contacting us. We’d got rid of our old sofa and were facing having to have to sit on the floor for a month. After a quite heated argument with 100 excuses from their side, we managed to get a temporary sofa from them.

The second delivery was meant to be this Friday. I’d booked a day off work. Guess what- they rang me today - sorry all stock is at our Melbourne warehouse nothing here for you. They’ve had my order in for MORE THAN A MONTH. Woman on the phone is extremely defensive and refused to commit to a delivery date (“at this stage it looks like we can deliver next Friday.” What do you mean ‘at this stage’? You confirm delivery like everyone else!)

She also queries why we couldn’t take it on Saturday, well that’s because people travel, they may not be in Sydney, and if they are they might not be able to wait around at home the ENTIRE Saturday day waiting for you to maybe turn up!

We’ll see if we get a cancellation for the third time next week, and if we do I’m going to the Ombudsman. Only their point of sales staff seem wonderful - warehouse is full of inner resentment you can just tell from the tone. If your system is shambolic and no one checks orders, you should go above and beyond to make sure the SAME client doesn’t have the same thing happen to them again. And if it does you’d better take that sullen tone off the table!

Couch is perfect and service was great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2018

Very easy and the service was great. Advice on what was required was exact. Delivery of the couch was on time and quick.
No faults!

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

The delivery was very prompt and it was nice to know what time frame they would be here. I am very satisfied with my new couch - it is very comfy and was easy enough to put together myself! Thank you lounge lovers.

Easy and efficient experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

We bought our sofa online, 2 days later it was delivered! We had constant updates via text as to when we could expect delivery on the day. A very smooth and efficient process from start to finish. Delivery/install team were very polite and knew what they were doing.

Great quality and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

Great service and product exactly as expected. Delivery was very easy with updates provided during the day and the ability to track your driver. To assemble the product was very simple withinimal steps required.

Great product & amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 29, 2018

The couch we bought was exactly what we wanted, super comfortable. The service in particular was fantastic, delivery in two business days and being able to track your delivery driver was great!

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for sharing your experience and that you received amazing service from Lounge Lovers and it makes so happy to hear.
Best Wishes

Sydney

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Showroom was spacious and many items in display (Waterloo).
Nice build quality and affordable.
Shipping and delivery process was one out the best experiences as well!

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Anthony, We are so happy to hear that it was great overall experience with Lounge Lovers and thank you for sharing.
Many Thanks
Julianne

Awesome products and even better service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

Our in store experience was excellent and we easily found and purchased exactly what we wanted. However, the true standout part of the experience was the delivery. The team that came was professional, fast and gave me tips on care and maintenance of the item, and didn’t leave one spec of garbage behind, truly a great experience! Thanks Lounge Lovers!

Comments
Loungelovers.com.au Official

Hi Geoff, Thank you for sharing on your excellent experience with Lounge Lovers. We are so pleased to read of the great service you received from our delivery team and we will pass on the lovely feedback to them.
Many Thanks