Luvyourphone.com.au are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their phone. The winner for this is selected randomly each month. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Luvyourphone.com.au. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Excellent price and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Highly recommended seller. I found the prices very competitive and less than other sellers. The shipping was unbelievably fast and we are very happy with our purchase. Customer service was also excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It was so easy for me to navigate the site and shop online. I’m highly satisfied and I’m saying it’s so lovely to have this amazing phone ZTE Razor from luvyourphone.

Amazing!!!
Thanks luvyourphone,
King Odor

Verified Customer

Great Service, Phone in Excellent Condition, Too Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Was easy to find the phone I was looking for. Received the phone the next day. The phone was in top-notch condition and with 75% battery power! I have bought from luvyourphone previously and have always been happy with product, service and price, it is my go-to eBay store for refurbished and used mobile phones. Will never buy a new phone on a contract again! char75-2008

Verified Customer

Great Phone In Great Condition!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 24, 2018

I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered my iPhone from the eBay listing, however, I was pleasantly surprised with what I got. I had been researching phones that are sold as "refurbished" or "near new", and was beginning to get sceptical about what was really on offer. And some of the sellers purported to be based in Australia, however, after a little digging, it was clear that they really weren't (eBay should really crack down on this!).

Eventually I decided to go with Luvyourphone.com.au - for a couple of reasons: 1. I had bought a phone previously from them (many years ago) and never had an issue with it, 2. They are Australian based, so, if I did have an issue, it would be much easier to return the phone.

The phone I went for was the iPhone 6S. It was described as being "near new" condition, which could mean some mild blemishes to the exterior, but, overall very good condition.

When the phone arrived, it was very well packed (very fast delivery as well I should mention), and it came with the standard accessories you would expect, such as a wall plug, USB to Lightning cable, and headphones. What I wasn't expecting was the free external case - that seems to be of a pretty decent quality - too bad I won't be needing it as I will be using an external battery case. Regarding the phone itself, there was only one scratch I could see on the back near the camera. But that was it. The screen was flawless, and the battery top notch (but more on that in a minute).

Thankfully, when testing iPhones now, since iOS 11, there is a neat little way to get an idea of the quality of the device (apart from obvious external blemishes). If you go into Settings, you can select Battery and there is a section called "Battery Health". Here you can see what condition the battery really is (the phone may always charge to 100%, but, it won't necessarily be the real 100% of a brand new battery). My battery read: "92%". That means it is in excellent condition and was much more than I was expecting (my previous phone - a second-hand iPhone 6 - only had 91% battery health from the moment I received it).

Considering that I also use an external (official Apple) battery case, I should never have any issues with battery health. Well, not for a while at least!

I suspect this iPhone 6S was an ex-demo model that was displayed on a shelf at a telco store somewhere in Australia.

Overall, I can highly recommend Luvyourphone.com.au!

younge2003

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Item received as described and in good time. They sent me regular email updates as to delivery status. Great service.

Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

I have purchased all my teenager's iPhones from luvyourphone and been very happy with every purchase. The phones are in almost new condition but half the price of anywhere else. The service is fast and efficient. It's a win for the parents and a win for the kids. I'm always happy to recommend luvyourphone to my friends.
Thank you.

Excellent product and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I have brought 2 apple iPads now wouldn’t shop any where else the after sales service is fantastic.I highly recommend them.

Great quality phones

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

The phones arrived in super quick time and they're of excellent quality almost like brand new. I totally recommend the service of these guys. I will be purchasing again in the future.

Allways professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

This is the third time I have used luvyourphone and always the delivery is on time and speedy. I live in Perth and the phone comes from Sydney. The product is as described. I will no doubt be using them again.

Can it be more perfect?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

What can I say, delivery got here within two business days, the phone is of pretty much new quality and is running smoothly. The 12 month warranty is also a great bonus! For the price, you can't go wrong with luvyourphone! As of now I'm very satisfied with this purchase!

Great value for money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

For the price you pay you seriously can’t go wrong and the added bonus of the 12 month warranty attached why wouldn’t you jump at that.
The overall condition of the iPhone I purchased was immaculate and definitely value for money, the Express postage was on point and a very professional. Would defiantly recommend and buy again! cheers!

Aussie Product at a cheaper Price!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2018

I decided to treat myself to a Galaxy S8 and I wanted a great price. So I searched eBay and found some phones on sale overseas for about half the price which the product was released for last year. But then I noticed that luvyourphone had them on sale for slightly more, with 20% off that price. So I got a phone, delivered in two working days with an Australian warranty for the cheapest price in the "World"! Now, the phone was an ex demo phone, but in new condition and exactly what I was after.
tangles4556

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Verified Customer

fast delivery item as expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 22, 2018

pretty much the title delivery in 2 days and the item was as described simple no more no less :) !

Verified Customer

Purchased a few near new phones, very Happy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Although not the cheapest, fairly cheap, I love the warranty period if anything goes wrong. There is a lot of bogus sellers on eBay but this definitelynot one of them. I have been extremely happy with phone I have purchased. Keep up the good work luv you phone.

Always come here for phones /tablets

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Love your phone always has good prices good phones lightning speed delivery times I am a very satisfied customer, I keep coming back.

Verified Customer

My fifth phone from the best mobile phone seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Just bought another phone for my sister in law from eBay. Came in a plain white box. Phone was in immaculate condition, no scratches. Saved over 40% compared to a brand new phone from major retailers. Great service, next day delivery and a one year warranty. What else could one want? eBay username; Moturiki

Fake China Stock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Be careful the phones will not be AU stock and may be fake. I lost money and received a fake phone

Comments
luvyourphone.com.au Official

Hi there, All our devices are genuine and we back the quality of our devices with warranty. Please contact us to resolve. We are here to help.

Verified Customer

I liked it so much, that I bought another one for my wife.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Quality, price, speed of delivery and customer service cannot be beaten. Phone got delivered the next day of placing the order and I am loving the phone.

Verified Customer

This is the best phone ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

The price was amazing. Well under retail and still with full manufacturers warranty. The phone arrived the day after I ordered it. The whole experience is great.

Fantastic Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Phone was here in less than 48 hours and business was very easy to work with. Cant make a comment on quality as I have only just got the phone up and running, but the condition was excellent and all accessories were enclosed

1 of 52 pages

Is a brand new Samsung S6 , $249 or is it pre owned?

Angela H asked on Jun 01, 2018

Why am I not getting any response about a warranty claim. I would dearly love to get a telephone number for this company to allow me to ring them but cannot find them.

Pop2399 asked on Nov 19, 2017

Answer this

Well it's now rapidly approaching February 2018. I did get an answer and it was a request for me to send the phone to them. I did this within a couple of days on the 2nd of December. Since then nothing despite many follow up emails and I even tried Messenger which just referred me back to their web page which says they will respond within 2 hours on a business day. Now I can't even get the email link to work on their support page.

I'm really beginning to think that Luvyourphone are not very honest.

Well finally they did the right thing and via "Messenger" messages contacted me and got on with the job of checking the phone I sent back and ultimately sending a replacement, which was sent via Express Parcel Service. I t has arrived and my granddaughter is very happy to have a phone again.

So ultimately Luv your phone came good, but I have to say that their website says you will get a response within two hours on a normal business day. The do not seem capable of responding that quickly through the support link on their website, whats more the actual link they had up didn't do anything.
Whilst I do think they could have done a lot better they have at least met their obligations. So we are reasonably happy.

Hopefully there will be no more problems with the phone.

when is next day delivery pls if I put the order today pls.

Nom Zulu asked on Nov 02, 2017