Luvyourphone.com.au are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their phone. The winner for this is selected randomly each month. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Luvyourphone.com.au. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Melbourne

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Advertised at $399.99 sold for $489.99 product not up to spec.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 16, 2018

Thought it was a good buy at $399.99 Galaxy S7 edge, but was charged $489.00 false advertising would not honour the advertised price, the product was advertised as new condition, it did not look new and the screen had a few marks on it when I received it. Very dishonest seller. did not get a charger or earphones the phone was loosely packed. Could not recommend.

Excellent Phone - Like New

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2018

Really good phone at a competitive price. It would have been better not to have the Vodafone apps or the Vodafone locked home page in the Samsung Internet app though. You can't get rid of this, so I chose another app. It took 5 business days to arrive - a bit slower than expected. eBay user starship4908

the phone was just what I needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I am a very happy return luvyourphone buyer the phone is great the service is fantastic and the postage is very quick I would recommend anyone to buy from these guys

Brisbane

• 14 helpful votes
Private message

Great phone for a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

The service was very fast and the phone is perfect, I have to say I was a bit worried as I read some of the negative reviews but was pleasantly surprised as the phone is just as described and paid half the price I would have paid anywhere else. Thanks you.

Resolution

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2017

Their after sales service was beyond reproach. Upon contacting them with a specific problem with an iPad they requested the item be returned and a full refund was provided.

Really good experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

This is my third purchase. As always really happy. The phone is genuine aussie stock in perfect condition. It was ordered midday and delivered to regional queensland the next day. Best of all was far cheaper than all the grey imports. Would definitely recommend doing business with luvyourphone
Dave

Easy. Quick. As Described.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2017

Good price. Shipped quickly. great quality. all ok. As described. Perfect. website easy to use. free wall charger too.
bllongfieldturner

Excellent phone, Great price, Fast postage, would recommend anyone to shop this way.Very with this p

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

I would strongly recommend shopping on luvyourphone, it doesn't disappoint, they have fantastic products to choose from and great deals.

Verified Customer

Luv’d the first phone so I bought another one

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 02, 2017

This was a Click Frenzy purchase for my son but when it arrived I decided to keep it for myself. The phone was “as new” in excellent condition, above and beyond my expectations and delivered to WA in just two days. I was so happy with my purchase that I bought another S7 in black. I can not fault this phone which looks brand new however I wish there was a wall charger included not just a USB cable and earphones (a charger was included with the first phone). And to have a 12 warranty is the icing on the cake for a used phone.
If you’ve still sitting on the fence about buying from these guys consider this. 1. Very competitive pricing. 2. Warranty included that you can’t get from a private seller. 3. Fast delivery. 4. Excellent phones. 5. Hundreds of 5 star reviews. 6. I’m considering buy a third phone.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Sent me two obviously faulty phones

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

I purchased an 'new' s7 edge from their ebay store, the first phone i received has a large patch of dead pixels on the screen. I returned this phone, and the second phone that arrived had a scratch on the back, and the earpiece speaker did not work. Both these phones were clearly damaged/defective

"Ace also revolutionised the phone testing and grading system with an industry leading, 44-point check on all devices."

They claim to test phones, but any cursory test/examination of either of the phones that I received would have revealed they were damaged/faulty. In addition, both phones has a large 'B' engraved onto the bottom of the phone, which samsung told me was for phones caught as defective, and they would provide no warranty.

Stay far, far away for this shady company.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer

Samsung S7 Edge, Grade A was in excellent condition and I am glad we transacted.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

We had to replace a broken Mobile phone and it was the best option for us to get another phone but without paying full price. Fast delivery times too!!!

Excellent Deals & Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

Bought a phone through Click Frenzy for a Xmas Gift. Received in excellent condition within 3 days & received emailed advice regarding delivery during the whole process. Very professional & efficient company to deal with. Have already revisited & made other purchases & will do so again.

very impressed!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I am completely satisfied with the purchase of my new iphone 7 plus. The price was amazing, the phone itself was 'as new' and it arrived within 3 days. I was kept up to date via email throughout the dispatch and notified on arrival.
Couldn't have asked for better!
I can highly recommend luvyourphone.com.au and will definitely look them up for my next purchase.

Super Speed, Super Deal!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Why would anyone waste time buying from overseas sellers? Absolutely LUV, luvyourphone! Thanks!!
Phone condition was better than described, very pleased.
#100064721

Excellent Service and Phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Very professional company to deal with product as described in near new condition price was very competitive . Picked Luvyourphone due to reputation

The phones received look brand new or extremely good condition.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

These were the cheapest priced phones I could find and they were delivered within days. The phones received were in perfect condition.

Arrive promptly and the 'good condition' was better than expected.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Arrive promptly in the mail within two working days and the 'good condition' was probably better than expected when I opened the box. 12 months warrantee is great, lets hope I don't have to use it!

Click Frenzy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Scored a bargain on an Oppo phone on Click Frenzy Tues night.
Was a bit hesitant as I have never purchased a phone online before.
I was extremely surprised that the phone arrived safely via express in exc new cond and was as described.
Luvyourphone emailed me all the relevant info quickly.
Very happy to spread the word and to purchase again in the future!
Thank you for putting the safety, ease and care into purchasing a phone online.
Very happy customer.

• 3 answers
  • 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer

4 faulty phones in 9 months!

2 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Bought 2 brand new Samsung Galaxy S4. First one bricked itself upon crashing during system update. Replacement phone had SIM card fault out of the box that eventually got worse and completely failed. Received full refund.

With the refund money bought a Sony Xperia Z3 'near new' condition with warranty. It clearly was someone elses returned phone as LUVYOURPHONE had forgotten to factory reset the phone, still had all his data and logins active!!!

That phone bricked itself within 2 months. Returned it and was replaced. The replacement Sony phone also then bricked itself within 2 months. Has been one month since I returned it for refund have had no correspondence from LUVYOURPHONE regarding its status nor any replay to my email follow up (now been 5 business days).

**UPDATE 22/11/2017**: Full refund received an apology for the delay.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

My 78 year old mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Wat do you do when your 78 yr old mum wants an iPhone? Contact luvyourphone.com.au and 2 days later it's on your doorstep. As a family we are now the victims of selfies, boring texts and meaningless phone calls whether your at work or not. One happy mum so nothing else matters.

1 of 43 pages