Luvyourphone.com.au are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their phone. The winner for this is selected randomly each month. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Luvyourphone.com.au. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Quick delivery and great condition

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

The phone arrived in an impressively fast time and looked like a new phone -thanks again - keep up the good work.

Verified Purchase

Fast, Great Value, Surprised by how good the quality is!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

The description on the item said that it was a refurbished phone in "good" quality, I did expect some wear and tear, some minor cosmetic defects as per their disclaimer, however when I received the product (very speedy delivery!) it looked brand new to me, just a different box, everything worked perfectly and looks so great, I couldn't be happier! Thank you for a great service and a great product!
EBAY USERID is etherealreality

Can't wait to.receive it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

All prices were around right price and all products were top quality and can't wait to receive it and try

Verified Purchase

Amazing!!! Service was fabulous, highly recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 21, 2017

Fabulous prices, and products! Have already recommended this company to my sister in law as she is wanting to purchase a new phone also.

iPhone 6s Excellent value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

I bought an iPhone6s on ebay (family_man_123). The value for price was the best I could find anywhere. I was amazed when the phone arrived the next business day. It is in excellent condition exactly as advertised. I will definitely be recommending luvyourphone

Great Service excellent price and Im happy to buy a phone at such great value

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Great price and cheapest by far
I received the order in less than 24hours of placing it
The exchange an warranty is factory replacement

-irepaircbus

Perfect experience, great seller and great communication.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 20, 2017

Great communication, great price and overall excellent experience. From the moment the device was purchased the communication started, I was then constantly updated on the status of the device, where it was, when I can redirect l expect to receive it.

Would highly recommend.

jpcallan017

The Sony device purchased arrived in excellent pristine condition!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 19, 2017

The Sony device purchased arrived in excellent pristine condition!
Great communication thread between seller and I... All emails were responded promptly..
Purchased mobile for my daughter's birthday this 26th July... Maybe I'd get one more for my son's birthday next month as well!
Ha ha

Very happy customer!
Thank you so much!!

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

My order arrived two days after purchase and I was informed daily of order status which was reassuring .
Price was competitive, I liked the fact I could choose warranty period.
It arrived in excellent order...very happy.
I would recommend your company.

Good product and one of the quickest delivery ever

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

I found the price to be very good. The product was very good. Also it was one of the quickest delivery I have came across. Well done guys

Great Prices! HONEST Condition Reports!!! SUPERFAST Deliveries! - Who could ask for more?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I've grabbed a few absolute bargains from luvyourphone, and I'll definitely be back again for my next phone purchase. Everyone I've bought for is VERY happy and have had no problems with the devices. Mark my words, baldyaussie will be a returning customer.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

I liked the price and the quality of the phone . It was delivered very fast and I'm very happy u would recommend this site to all my friends and family

1 of 59 pages