Luvyourphone.com.au are offering reviewers the chance to win back the purchase price of their phone. The winner for this is selected randomly each month. To enter this, all reviewers are required to do is to write a positive, neutral or critical review about their experiences with Luvyourphone.com.au. It is possible that reviews written may have been written by a reviewer that received this incentive.

Telstra TV

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

The price was too good to believe at first! After this product was recommended to me by a friend I had no hesitation in placing an order with luvyourphone. The delivery was promised to be next day if ordered by 4:00pm which I thought was a bit optimistic. I ordered mine at about 6:00pm on Monday night and it arrived at 9:30am on Wednesday! So next day delivery is a reality if ordered in time. Best ebay experience I've had to date!

Searching: screen or a T81 with a screen

I am searching for a ZTE T81 used,
the Touch-Screen in working condition.
Or a Screen only, in working condition.
Klaus

Always Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Always professional service from luvyourphone. This is the 3rd iphone I have bought from them and I'm certain I will buy again from them. Delivery is quick, packaging is great, and the occasional discounts are awesome.

ebay id: isparesdiscount

Everything was good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

From the price to delivery to communication all was good and timely. The product reached me before 24 hours of order and that was fantastic!
amhed_91

These guys really are THAT good!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

From the start there was a very detailed and informative listing for the item I bought, once I bought there was follow up info on the status of my order, advice of shipping with tracking info and trhen to top it off, a super quick delivery to my door!! The item was exactly as described so handyandy2805 couldn't be happier with his purchase from luvyourphone via ebay

Great phone for price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

I received my order the very next day. Great price and condition with piece of mind return. Would definitely recommend.

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Great service. Item received on time and am pleased overall thus far. The mobile prices were competitive however the best thing was their delivery commitment. They stood up to their promise. One year warranty gives peace in mind

Perfect product and the quickest delivery!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

The cheapest one I found.
Ordered on a wednesday morning and received it Thursday lunch. (Interstate delivery too!)
Warranty is the same as buying new and exchange /refund policy is very fair.

Easy

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 18, 2018

Piece of cake really, quick delivery and track and traceable. This is the first time i have ordered from luvyourphone and everything went well.

Great place to get a phone so quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

Much cheaper than the shops and was here in 2 days. Third time I have bought phones from here.. wouldn't bye a phone from anywhere else.

Every thing is clear.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

What you offered is transparent.
Dispatch and delivered more than my expectation.
When I open the box much satisfied.
I like to buy next time.

Great service, value and delivery speed

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Prices were great, phone delivered within 4 days, item purchased as used, but was as good as new
Very satisfied.

Iphone 7

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Excellent service phone arrived earlier than expected was given a free gift with phone highly recommended seller great communication from seller

• 11 helpful votes
Private message

Great seller....prompt communincation & super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Have purchased several phones previously from other sellers & have now found LYP.....phone was at a super price & even received a discount voucher via Ebay to make the deal even better.....communication was prompt & very informative, delivery time was 2 business days even after a long weekend holiday.....im hoping I will not require to make a claim during the 12 month warranty period & I am satisfied with the exchange/refund arrangement.....thank you I am very happy with the service I have received.
best regards
freddy_tpg

Unanderra NSW

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Brought the phone for my wife best thing I ever did thank you.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Other shops where vary competitive yours just appealed to me more. Ordered on Monday ( public holiday) emailed Tuesday being dispatched and received on Wednesday morning. Haven't had to use any but laid out in plain english and easy to understand and follow if required to take any action.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Best experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

Best quality fastest delivery top price
I will be buying my next phone from here and recommend it to all friends

Arrived very quickly and was informed of progress every step of the way. Also a unexpected surprise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 13, 2018

Arrived very quickly.
Was notified of delivery progress every step of the way.
Also included was an unexpected gift

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Why buy an iPhone anywhere else?

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Great price, delivered to Melbourne in 2 days with a bonus bluetooth speaker.
As new condition and it looks as new.
This is the second phone I have bought from luvyourphone and I will certainly use them again.

Verified Customer

Great place to buy a phone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 10, 2018

This is the third phone I've bought from LYP and for me it's the go to for price and service. The phone is great for the price and service is outstanding. I had a problem with one phone and it was quickly replaced.
jas.b

Bairnsdale

Luvyourphone - Hate your service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Luvyourphone 'repair' faulty handsets and resell them. These handsets are the ones returned to manufacturers under warranty and deemed 'unrepairable'.

I made the mistake of buying one from Luvyourphone's eBay store. One week after delivery the handset died and I sent back. An identical replacement was eventually sent, all good except the microphone didn't work !

Three weeks after sending it back, they could not find it (funny that) and I was offered two different cheaper handsets not suitable to my needs. Luvyourphone refused a refund in contravention of NSW consumer laws and shipped me an inferior cheaper handset without asking me... to the wrong address, never to be seen again ?

"All our products are sold with warranty for peace of mind", but they don't list the terms and conditions on their website (funny that) ?

Needless to say NSW Fair Trading received my complaint and apparently not the first about Luvyourphone's business practices.

Buyer beware when purchasing 'refurbished' handsets from Luvyourphone, not worth the grief when things go wrong...

No 'luv' lost here.

1 of 48 pages

Is a brand new Samsung S6 , $249 or is it pre owned?

Angela H asked on Jun 01, 2018

Why am I not getting any response about a warranty claim. I would dearly love to get a telephone number for this company to allow me to ring them but cannot find them.

Pop2399 asked on Nov 19, 2017

Answer this

Well it's now rapidly approaching February 2018. I did get an answer and it was a request for me to send the phone to them. I did this within a couple of days on the 2nd of December. Since then nothing despite many follow up emails and I even tried Messenger which just referred me back to their web page which says they will respond within 2 hours on a business day. Now I can't even get the email link to work on their support page.

I'm really beginning to think that Luvyourphone are not very honest.

Well finally they did the right thing and via "Messenger" messages contacted me and got on with the job of checking the phone I sent back and ultimately sending a replacement, which was sent via Express Parcel Service. I t has arrived and my granddaughter is very happy to have a phone again.

So ultimately Luv your phone came good, but I have to say that their website says you will get a response within two hours on a normal business day. The do not seem capable of responding that quickly through the support link on their website, whats more the actual link they had up didn't do anything.
Whilst I do think they could have done a lot better they have at least met their obligations. So we are reasonably happy.

Hopefully there will be no more problems with the phone.

when is next day delivery pls if I put the order today pls.

Nom Zulu asked on Nov 02, 2017