Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2017

Moved from Fairlight to Waverton 1 bedroom apartment. The guys (Damien and 1 other) turned up on time, phoned 20 minutes ahead and were very fast/efficient. They had no trouble lifting heavy items. Will definitely use again.

Verified Customer

Service above and beyond (and then some)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

A one bedroom unit over a short distance in Sydney. I can honestly say my experience with Men That Move was so wonderful that I will never use another company other than them again! After having another company, Six Brothers Removalists, turn up late, argue with me for an hour about access (which I had explained clearly in writing at the time of booking) and then refuse to do the job and drive away leaving me stranded with a packed up house, cat and no truck, Men That Move came to my rescue at the last minute (turning up within an hour of my desperate call). These guys are what gold standard customer service and professionalism should be founded on, I truly cannot rate them highly enough. If you are moving please do yourself a favour and make it an easy and enjoyable one by using Men That Move. They are fast, efficient, professional, friendly and above all true gentlemen!

Homebush

Brilliant movers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 23, 2017

Move was 2 bedrooms over a short distance. The team arrived on time and launched straight to work. Truck was loaded quickly and carefully and nothing was broken or damaged at all. The unpacking was great too with the team asking where to put things and giving advice about when to turn on the fridge etc. Move was done quicker than expected. Nice friendly guys with great attention to detail - thanks Lawrence and Coby!

Verified Customer

An impressive and pleasant moving experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2017

A 2 bedroom apartment plus a 1 bedroom apartment interstate moving from Sydney to Canberra. Pretty well organized from the very beginning. Bogdan and Rayne are really awesome - punctual, professional, careful and friendly. Really worth the price and exceed my expectation.

Seamless move from Melbourne to Sydney

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2017

Men that Move helped me to move a 1-bdrm apartment from Melbourne to Sydney. The team in both cities was awesome (on time, efficient and professional) and the scheduling team were all really efficient and friendly. Pretty much as seamless and stress-free move as I could have hope for!

Hassle free removalists!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2017

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment from Sydney to Canberra same day. There were 3 flights of tight stairs and a sofa that needed to be lowered over the balcony.

Coby & Steven were awesome. Fast, easy payment, great box drop-off/pick-up, great communication - very clear on what was and wasn't included. Nothing broken! I was nervous given they were a cheaper than the big players. I shouldn't have worried. Professional, helpful and great guys. Thanks so much!

Verified Customer

Men That Move - Brilliant And Professional Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2017

We moved from a 3-bedroom house to a smaller villa. Sean, Robbie and Dane were brilliant, caring, professional & extremely helpful.
After looking at many online reviews, I decided on Men That Move, as they had no negative reviews that I could find. Of that meant paying a bit more, I was happy to do so. But the end up cost was VERY REASONABLE for the time and effort that was involved with the move. And it was a BARGAIN as there were no adverse issues with the total job.
Initially, I was a bit worried, as it all seemed too easy, booking on line, no deposit needed, etc. But there was no need to worry at all. Men that Move have obviously streamlined their booking system, and with less initial human contact, it must keep their costs down.
Anyway, EVERYTHING went smoothly. The booking, the WONDERFUL ECO GREEN BOXES. The email conversations and confirmation.
It really was just so easy and PROFESSIONAL. Hubby and I could not have been more pleased with the service, and especially from the wonderful young men that helped us. Thank you SEAN, ROBBIE & DANE. You made everything just fantastic for us. Also, a big thank you to Chris for delivering and collecting the ECO boxes.

Brilliant Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Mar 14, 2017

Went with these guys just after Christmas. They were on time (we were first move of the day), they moved our stuff efficiently, without damaging anything, and despite their more expensive hourly rate, because they don't charge all the extra little fees, they come out being not too much more expensive that the other guys. They charge in 30 min blocks rounded down when they were 5 minutes into the next half hour. After all the horror stories I chose on reputation and was very pleased with the result. They did accept credit card, but it involved entering all your details into one of their phones (using a payment service, but one I hadn't heard of before). I did this because I felt they were honest, but I would recommend having cash available to pay.

Highly Recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 26, 2017

We had a three man crew from Men That Move who were undoubtedly the best movers we've had to date. Todd, Dane, and Pete worked consistently and efficiently through our three bedroom house, packed the van, and got us into the new house in no time at all. They were friendly and easy-going and made the day far more pleasant than I was anticipating. Also recommend the green boxes.

Verified Customer

Marvellous men that move!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2017

Large 2 bedroom house to 3 bedroom house within Sydney.
The move started early (they checked first if this was ok) and finished not late at all.
Todd and Paul were happy, friendly, professional, polite, obliging and very skilled removalists. When we thought that they might have to make two trips to complete the job, Todd rearranged the truck and managed to get everything in perfectly so only one trip was needed.
They worked hard from the minute they arrived and very efficiently. Nothing was broken or any damage caused. They made what can be a stressful day, a very relaxed and easy affair.
Also, the boxes were delivered right on time and were perfect for the move.
Wonderful company - well done!

Verified Customer

Timely, professional and excellent communication!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2017

Move details: 2 bedroom apartment move
Distance: Long distance interstate move from Sydney to Melbourne (including storage)
Review:
Men That Move did our interstate move from Sydney to Melbourne, with storage in Maidstone until we found our new place in Carnegie Vic.

We were blown away by the timeliness of your staff on both ends, prompt completion of the move and professionalism of the movers. Our move went smoothly, your staff moved our household goods with care, your Tetris Master (Scott) ensured that all our goods were tightly packed and protected in our pod and everything arrived in great condition.

Your office were always contactable and communicated clearly with us re: dates, times, prices etc.

We just wanted to say thank you for making our move easy. We'll be recommending your company to our friends.

2nd time used.. would use them again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 02, 2017

3 bed move.. destination up a lot of steps outside.. 37 degrees.. 3 guys didnt stop working, nothing damaged.. very respectful.. no complaining about steps or the heat.. honestly cannot fault them at all.. started on time, 8 hour job no slacking..

Verified Customer

Excellent service, professional, and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 27, 2017

My sister and I booked men that move last minute for our move from the Shire to Marrickville. What has been a stressful couple of weeks for us while organizing the move was made a breeze by the lovely Sean and Joe. The guys showed up at 7:30 on the dot, and began to efficently and carefully move everything for us. They also stopped by a friend's house to pick a couple of things up, which wasn't a problem for them. All interactions were handled professionally, and Sean even offered to tighten the hinges on a cheap mirror I bought, and offered to shift furniture and boxes around for us before they left. They went above and beyond to make our move easy, and we're so grateful to them!

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 20, 2017

My husband and I moved a week ago, from our 3 bedroom house into storage. We were very impressed by our removalists (Sean, Andy and Coby) - they were all very professional, took such great care with our belongings, and worked incredibly hard as a team. We couldn't be happier with how it all worked out, and will definitely be calling them again for our next move!

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Excellent service & good, honest people

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2016

We recently moved interstate, from Melbourne to Sydney. Everything was handled professionally and efficiently. All staff members I dealt with (Dave, Tom, Chris, Van, Johan and Sam, as well as Adam, the boss) were polite, well trained and overall lovely! They were always on time for each stage of the move, arriving within the time frame they said they would. My dining table sustained some minor damage during the move (only a very small crack) and not only did they report it to me immediately, they even offered to fix it for me, for free. I got my dining table back in just a few days, and in excellent condition too.

Most important thing is - Adam, the boss, was always available, even late at night - he would always reply to emails promptly.

They deserve not just 5 stars, but six! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone thinking of moving, and would use them if I need to move again.

Melbourne

• 7 helpful votes

Excellent service from Florian and Thomas in Melbourne

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2016

I used the Melbourne branch of Men That Move. Was super impressed with how easy it was - crates that make packing relatively simple, on-time arrival and a very quick service. Thank you Florian and Thomas, and sorry about those stairs!

Verified Customer

Exceptional service and good for the environment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2016

Exceptional team, easiest move we've ever done. The boxes are great, big green crates that make packing so much easier than using cardboard boxes. On the day, 3 men arrived who were all extremely professional, fast and respectful when moving out things. I cant recommend Men That Move enough!

Professional and Reliable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2016

I moved a 2 bedroom apartment from Concord west to Lane cove, about 20 mins away. Chris and Shaun called 20 mins ahead before arrival and were very well organised throughout the move. All the items were moved carefully and the payment and billing was a breeze too. Legends, that's all I can say.

Verified Customer

Excellent! Calm, professional, knowledgeable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

Small apartment move from one location with a small lift to another building with lots of rules and restrictions.
MTM was easy to book online (you can see their ACTUAL availability, no waiting for a call back and having to juggle things around), the eco boxes are fantastic (time-saving, protects everything from being crushed by other boxes, and the cash-back is awesome) and the entire experience was less stress and drama than any other move I've had.
The guys were punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, professional and very careful and respectful of moving without damaging my belongings or my apartment. They had to park in the street and move everything down the street, down a massive ramp and up a lift, but didn't blink an eye or complain once.
They would look at an item, plan the approach and there were zero breakages, damage or issues.
They install confidence and trust, because they genuinely care about doing the job well, and it reduces the stress of one of the most trying tasks there is.
Highly recommended!

Every aspect was perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2016

Moved from a large 2br unit to a 3br semi, over a short distance.

Just wanting to say that this was the smoothest move we've ever done, mostly
thanks to your awesome service and team.

I will never move house without the green boxes again.

The team, Bogdan and Ollie went out of their way to ensure we were happy
with every aspect of the move. Nothing was too much hassle or a worry for
these two, who worked as a team to ensure everything arrived as planned and
without damage.
Even with us changing the order of rooms mid-move, was no problem for them.
It must also be noted that these two worked non-stop and at high-pace, with
urgency, for the full 4 hours the move took.

I would never move home with anyone else again. Men That Move are awesome!

1 of 7 pages