Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Outstanding Machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

This vacuum is fantastic, it’s light weight smooth on both the tiles and wood flooring. I love that the turbo head does all floors and you don’t have to switch settings going from floor to floor. The turbo suction in this girl is nothing short of amazing, and better then other popular brands of vacuum.

Purchased at: Joyce Mayne

Comments
Miele Official

• 18 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 30, 2018

I Love this Miele vacuum cleaner, it is well worth the money & a great investment. I Particularly like the buttons on the handle which can turn the machine on & off, or adjust the suction, without bending over. This vacuum cleaner has amazing suction, worked better than my last Dyson. I thought the bags might be a problem, but they last a while & are easy to replace.

Purchased at: David Jones

Comments
Miele Official

Geelong

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Nov 2018

The best vacuum I have ever used!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

I purchased the new model Cat & Dog vacuum after disappointing results with other brands with my 2 cats and 2 dogs. I couldn’t be happier. The suction is so strong, it gets all the pet hair with no problems. The carpets have never looked so good! The handle is very ergonomic and it is easy to move around. This is the bagged model, so much cleaner than bagless. I highly recommend this vacuum cleaner.

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks for your feedback!

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Model: Comfort Parquet (10355190) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Best vacuum I've owed to date.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Got this vacuum after borrowing a friends C3 Cat&Dog which is 14years old. The 14 year old vacuum performed better than our old Electrolux which burnt out after only 5 years of service. Our new vacuum cleaner is amazing. The attachment are easy to use and ive only ever needed to use it at half the suction power it's so effective. Thanks for a great product Miele.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Tony for your feedback!

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Goodbye to the pet hair.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I just love this vacuum cleaner, the best I have ever used to clean my carpet from pet hair. So easy to use and emptying is a breeze. I don't need to vacuum as often it is so efficient. I chose to purchase the pet hair cleaner as I have long haired chihuahuas.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Adelaide

• 9 comments
  • 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: May 2017

Powerful & Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I’ve had other big brand vacuum cleaners including a Miele more than 15 years ago & after not being completely happy with other brands, I chose to buy another Miele because it’s such a reliable brand and really packs a punch with the suction!

I would probably still be using my old Miele had my last one not been stolen.

Before the purchase of this recent model I had purchased 3 other brands & simply wasn’t happy with the performance of any of them. None performed as advertised as far as great powerful suctions were concerned.

I have charcoal twist pile carpeting in my home, plus two fluffy white dogs and two fluffy ragdoll cats and as you can imagine “White Hair & Charcoal Carpet “ aren’t the ideal combination!

My Miele C3 certainly sucks up every speck of pet fluff, and hair, and lifting the pile beautifully. Plus pulling up the sandy dirt that still manages to find its way inside the house even though shoes are left outside.

The cord is long enough & you won’t have problems if you don’t have many power points.
The power head is great.
It doesn’t topple over when pulling along.
One time I wasn’t being careful and as Inwas pulling the vacuum cleaner around the corner of a room the vacuum cleaner hit the door frame and tipped on its side, & the automatic safety feature turned the machine off. That’s ok! I just picked it up and put it upright again and turned it back on and continued to do the vacuuming!

I also much prefer that the Miele uses disposable dust bags because with other bagless vacuum cleaners, I discovered that this was a huge problem for my allergies and asthma when emptying the cylinder!

Something to consider if you’re prone to allergies or asthma...Bagless isn’t my choice.

Honestly if you’re looking for that perfect vacuum cleaner, I strongly suggest that you purchase this one.
You will not be disappointed!

I love it!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Jo for your feedback!

Hi Miele Offical.
Most welcome & thanks for taking the time to respond with a Thank You.
Appreciated.
Have a great day :)

North Avoca

Model: Turbo (SGDA0) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Prior to purchasing the vacuum I read several reviews and found this exercise very helpful in choosing a bag vs bagless vacuum. The vacuum is light enough to carry around and move up and down stairs, the suction is really effective as I live close to the beach and need power to suck up sand. I have floor boards and carpet and this model comes with an extra carpet attachment and all of the usual little tool attachments which are stored away neatly. The vacuum glides along easily and the cord is a good length. I like that the vacuum can stand upright so easy to store in a cupboard. I purchased the vacuum form Harvey Norman Erina and received excellent service and was given 2 packets of vacuum bags which retail at $23, there are 4 bags in each packet. Love the vacuum, it meets all of my criteria.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Kelly for your feedback!

Verified Purchase Model: Allergy (SGFA3) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Quiet, Efficient and Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I had an Electrolux bagless vacuum cleaner and always had a problem with its suction power even on the highest level and especially to empty the trash. I also have an allergy and every time had a sore throat after emptying the cleaner. I decided to replace the old one with something more efficient and allergy safe. I spent one week reading every review on the internet and watched Youtube videos. Miele is probably the best among the group. This model is way more efficient than my old one. The suction power on the medium level is enough to clean our carpet. Also, all the accessories are fitted inside the vacuum which is really convenient. It's quiet and really safe for allergic people since it has HEPA Filter.

In terms of the price, I got this in a really good deal (almost 40% discount) and two sets of bags for free. So keep eye on both reseller and Miele discount and offers.

Highly recommend it! :)

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

The vacuum cleaner looks beautiful, work is also very good, suction is very large, small space, wire is very long, with a very free, can go everywhere in the room, my home three rooms clean up after a little do not feel tired, the most important thing is to clean the dust in the vacuum is very convenient, can be said to be very convenient, the lid can be removed from the garbage , noise everyone feel certainly not the same, I feel acceptable, feel the quality of progress is very large, there are instructions and several heads, can be used in various corners of the home, favorite brush head design, put very convenient. The carpet at home is very clean!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

bags are too expensive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

This vacuum is amazing, it has several power settings and a few different heads and they all work very well., its just the cost of the bags, I do have a long haired dog and need to vacuum a lot, so the cost of bags does add up.
It has good suction for hard floors, the hair remover power head works well on carpet and been able to slow it down to use the brush adapter in the car is great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Sydney

• 1 helpful vote

Model: Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

We use it often. Miele is German made and a workhorse vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We have a Miele which is small and compact. Used often. Never had an issue. Suction has kept strong. Moves easily, light if needed to carry. Good size and easy to store away. Comes with various attachments. I would rate it 98% as the only issue we have is the cost to replace the hepa filter is not cheap but worth it for your health. AAA+++

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Comments
Miele Official

Perth WA

• 1 comment
  • 5 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Couldnt ask for a better vaccum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I really love this vacuum cleaner. Its light, easy to maneuver, love the HEPA filter, and that the bags mean we don't have to see or breathe in the dirt when emptied. We have had it for over a year and have only replaced the bag twice (they last a long time). It cleans beautifully, and has lots of attachments for every nook and cranny.
Great buy.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Good vaccume

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

It is a Good vaccume. Excellent suction.
Vaccume bags prices are a bit expensive. But worth if you can afford it.
Manouvering may be difficult if you are small made like my wife. However the performance compensates any such concerns.
Require a reasonably large space to store the vaccume cleaner

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

mackay

• 2 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Model: Allergy (SGFA0) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

LOVE IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

LOVE this vacuum!
I love that it has so many filters so i can remove all the allergens that walk into and blow into our house. I have noticed a difference in myself (hayfever) and my extremely allergic to everything dog.

My dogs don't shed but i think i make up for that fact with my seemingly forever molting long hair. This vaccume handles all kinds of hair with ease. Even the finest of the fine.

Its super light and rolls on a dime! No, its never ever tipped over.

The corn is very very long meaning i only need to change where it's plugged in once to do my entire house!

The attachments are hidden away on the vacumes body so i always have them when i need them and they'll never get lost. And they actually work! They make it so much easier to do fabrics etc.

It sucks like there's no tomorrow lol. I have to use it on the low setting most of the time because it actually started ripping up the carpet! It also lifts up unglued vinyl/lino its that strong!

I Don't really love that there's bags but since owning it, i do appreciate that when i empty the machine, i don't get a face full of dust and crap that i've just vacuumed lol.

The only cons i can think of are:
- the sucking hole in the head is very tiny. You may need to place the hole directly over grass thats embedded into the carpet fibres. I kinda wish it had an optional power head too for this reason. But when used on tiles its absolutely no problem and the entire head will suck stuff into it from about 2cm away!

- The bag full indicator stays at almost full ALL THE TIME. It will ALWAYS say the bag is full when its not. Even when its a brand new bag... The only real way to see if the bag is full is to 1) notice a loss of suction and 2) physically lift the top of the machine and check the bags fullness. I had to google this issue because we were going through a bag every time we cleaned and now that i know this info, i know i've wasted like 3 bags!

Overall i love this vacuum and highly recommend it :D

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Original (9983500) Date Purchased: Aug 2015

Extremely well designed and very effective

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

This vacuum has been very well designed, is good on hard floors or carpets, has a number of power setting and I rarely even need to use the most powerful setting. One downside is it has bags but they are fairly cheap to replace. Easy to maneuver with a number of additional attachments.

Purchased at: Myer

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Hygeinic and stable

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 01, 2018

This is a great vacuum, very stable and hardly tips over, it has great suctions and very hygenic, every pack of bags comes with 2 filters and I feel that my carpets look and fell very clean, the power cord is extra long and I only need to plug it in once for the whole apartment.

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks Kathy for your feedback!

• 6 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Model: Allergy (SGFA0) Date Purchased: Oct 2010

Great but not perfect

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2018

Awesome vacuum, it's lasted me years without any issues , it's a heavy duty vacuum cleaner that suits my needs picks up every bit of dirt and dust off the floor , very powerful, only downsides are : it's bulky and if your not careful it tips over and like every other vacuum it gets loose from the hose after years of use . despite all that it's a vacuum that does more than you need it to not a quite machine if that's what your going for .

Purchased at: Miele

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks Joe for your feedback!

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Lightweight and very efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Love this vacuum, it is very lightweight and at times it feels like a toy, it is very easy to maneuver, it is very efficient and is a joy to use, I like that the cord is extra long and I do not need to plug it in multiple times, it is a real bonus.

Comments
Miele Official

Thanks Sonia for your feedback!

Elizabeth vale

Model: Turbo (SGDA0) Date Purchased: Nov 2014

Vacuum cleaner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

The vacuum cleaner that I find that vacuums the floor very well is on that isn't bagless. You would only have to empty it no more than two times and one with a long handle is better aswell and it vacuums up everything very well and you only have to vacuum it once

Model: Allergy (SGFA0) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Best Vacuum!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2018

Unfortunately the allergy version is no longer available. First purchased because I have always had bad allergies since I was a kid. This vacuum has nonetheless been incredible! It's exceeded my expectation, despite my initial suspicion about it's price. Competes with Dyson brand. Easy to use, store, and I love the settings! Clean up is easy with the bag. Would highly recommend to anyone that's tossing up between a Dyson or Miele!

1 of 22 pages

Allergy (SGFA0)

We have a Miele 5048564182 vacuum cleaner. Just moved and didn’t realise there was no bag in it when we vacuumed as soon as we realised turned it off. There was a smell and it was warm. After a few weeks Put the bag in and now won’t start. For a split second the icon with a lounge lights up and then nothing. Help! It’s actually model SGFA0 type HS15. Complete C3 allergy powerline

Joy asked on Nov 21, 2018

Answer this

Sorry Joy I am not a techinician. You may have to talk to Miele for advise. Hope its an easy fix.

Hi Joy, thanks for your question. At a minimum, it sounds like your vacuum will require a new fan. You will need to book the vacuum in for a service. You can book one here https://www.miele.com.au/domestic/service-enquiries-3077.htm or by calling 1300 464 353 (Australia). Kind regards, Miele.

Allergy (SGFA0)

Can you please advise what kind of vacuum bag I need for the C3 Powerline allergy?

Fiw asked on Oct 24, 2018

Answer this

Hi there, thank you for your question. This model requires a GN 3D HyClean. Kind regards, Miele.

Hi, I see Miele have answered your question.
Mine also takes the Hyclean 3D GN bags. It’s the box that has the dark blue label & dark blue attachment on the bags.

Comfort Electro (SGPA0)

Power line does not stay out on my model, it retracts constantly. Any help?

1al asked on Jul 02, 2018

Answer this

HI, I can't answer that because so far mine has been working perfectly and not given me any trouble.
Perhaps you need to have a vacuum cleaner service centre look at it.
Sorry I couldn't help.

Hi, I haven’t had any trouble with mine but I know that the button is easily knocked even the slightest knock with even the cord it will sometimes will retract. I’d definitely get in touch with Miele and discuss it further.

See all 21 questions about Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

Your question will be specific to the model that you've selected.

Product Details

Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Turbo (SGDA0) Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Hard Floor (9983690) Comfort Parquet (10355190) Allergy (SGFA3) Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) * Allergy (SGFA0) ** Original (9983500) * Boost EcoLine (SGSG1) * Brilliant (SGJE0) *
Price (RRP) $729 $549 $1199 $629 $649 $949 $529 $529 $1099
Type Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged Bagged
Power 2000W 2000W 2000W 1200W 2000W 1700W 1200W 2000W 2000W 800W 1200W
Bin Capacity 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L 4.5L
Weight 6.5kg 8kg 5.4kg
Cord Length 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m 7.5m
HEPA Filter No No Yes Yes No Yes Yes No No No Yes
Turbobrush No Yes No No No No Yes No No No Yes
Electrobrush No No Yes No No No No No No No No
Handle Controls No No Yes No No No No No No No Yes
Replaced By Allergy (SGFA3)

* Discontinued
** Replaced by another product
The main difference between these models is power, HEPA filter, included attachments