Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

The performance of this vacuum cleaner is very good. I bought this product and I like it very much. The performance of this product is also very good. After using it, the floor of the home is completely new, and it handles the dead corners very well. The battery life is also very long. Also suitable, it won't look cumbersome. All in all, I really like this product.

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

I'm looking forward to it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Look forward to it, because it makes cleaning up a lot easier. Just bought back I tried, too satisfied. Small size, does not occupy the place, suction is very large, clean is also very convenient, sufficient power, can go to the room large area clean up, also can be in different small corner cleaning. The room uses it to clean up the rubbish to save time.

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Goodbye to the pet hair.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

I just love this vacuum cleaner, the best I have ever used to clean my carpet from pet hair. So easy to use and emptying is a breeze. I don't need to vacuum as often it is so efficient. I chose to purchase the pet hair cleaner as I have long haired chihuahuas.

Adelaide

• 8 comments
  • 1 question
  • 6 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: May 2017

Powerful & Perfect.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I’ve had other big brand vacuum cleaners including a Miele more than 15 years ago & after not being completely happy with other brands, I chose to buy another Miele because it’s such a reliable brand and really packs a punch with the suction!

I would probably still be using my old Miele had my last one not been stolen.

Before the purchase of this recent model I had purchased 3 other brands & simply wasn’t happy with the performance of any of them. None performed as advertised as far as great powerful suctions were concerned.

I have charcoal twist pile carpeting in my home, plus two fluffy white dogs and two fluffy ragdoll cats and as you can imagine “White Hair & Charcoal Carpet “ aren’t the ideal combination!

My Miele C3 certainly sucks up every speck of pet fluff, and hair, and lifting the pile beautifully. Plus pulling up the sandy dirt that still manages to find its way inside the house even though shoes are left outside.

The cord is long enough & you won’t have problems if you don’t have many power points.
The power head is great.
It doesn’t topple over when pulling along.
One time I wasn’t being careful and as Inwas pulling the vacuum cleaner around the corner of a room the vacuum cleaner hit the door frame and tipped on its side, & the automatic safety feature turned the machine off. That’s ok! I just picked it up and put it upright again and turned it back on and continued to do the vacuuming!

I also much prefer that the Miele uses disposable dust bags because with other bagless vacuum cleaners, I discovered that this was a huge problem for my allergies and asthma when emptying the cylinder!

Something to consider if you’re prone to allergies or asthma...Bagless isn’t my choice.

Honestly if you’re looking for that perfect vacuum cleaner, I strongly suggest that you purchase this one.
You will not be disappointed!

I love it!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Jo for your feedback!

Hi Miele Offical.
Most welcome & thanks for taking the time to respond with a Thank You.
Appreciated.
Have a great day :)

North Avoca

Model: Turbo (SGDA0) Date Purchased: Oct 2018

Very happy with my purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Prior to purchasing the vacuum I read several reviews and found this exercise very helpful in choosing a bag vs bagless vacuum. The vacuum is light enough to carry around and move up and down stairs, the suction is really effective as I live close to the beach and need power to suck up sand. I have floor boards and carpet and this model comes with an extra carpet attachment and all of the usual little tool attachments which are stored away neatly. The vacuum glides along easily and the cord is a good length. I like that the vacuum can stand upright so easy to store in a cupboard. I purchased the vacuum form Harvey Norman Erina and received excellent service and was given 2 packets of vacuum bags which retail at $23, there are 4 bags in each packet. Love the vacuum, it meets all of my criteria.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Kelly for your feedback!

BELLBROOK

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Quick Cleaning Tools

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

Appearance of good quality, small, do not occupy a place, clean is also very convenient, sufficient power, can go everywhere in the room, several rooms do not feel tired after cleaning, the most important thing is to clean the dust in the vacuum is very convenient, can be said to be very convenient, the room with it to clean up garbage and dust to save time.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Verified Purchase Model: Allergy (SGFA0) Date Purchased: Sep 2018

Quiet, Efficient and Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 17, 2018

I had an Electrolux bagless vacuum cleaner and always had a problem with its suction power even on the highest level and especially to empty the trash. I also have an allergy and every time had a sore throat after emptying the cleaner. I decided to replace the old one with something more efficient and allergy safe. I spent one week reading every review on the internet and watched Youtube videos. Miele is probably the best among the group. This model is way more efficient than my old one. The suction power on the medium level is enough to clean our carpet. Also, all the accessories are fitted inside the vacuum which is really convenient. It's quiet and really safe for allergic people since it has HEPA Filter.

In terms of the price, I got this in a really good deal (almost 40% discount) and two sets of bags for free. So keep eye on both reseller and Miele discount and offers.

Highly recommend it! :)

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Excellent product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2018

Suction is very large, the vacuum cleaner is very practical, children eat things off the crumbs, hair, especially hair is very useful, sofa gap, Edge corner, can save a lot of strength, speed is fast, I think buy right, are washable, so clean is also very convenient, vacuum cleaner suction is very strong, there are a variety of brush head, Can be cleaned in different small corners.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Products that can help me save time

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 15, 2018

Small form factor, suction is very large, good quality, suction clean Labor distribution Accessories complete, do not occupy a place, clean is also very convenient, enough power, very neat, very textured, suction is very good, the capacity of the dust bucket is also very large, can pack a lot of rubbish, clean up after each clean up is also very convenient, Dust bins and screens are removable for washing and cleaning, and the room uses it to clean up garbage and dust to save time.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

The vacuum cleaner looks beautiful, work is also very good, suction is very large, small space, wire is very long, with a very free, can go everywhere in the room, my home three rooms clean up after a little do not feel tired, the most important thing is to clean the dust in the vacuum is very convenient, can be said to be very convenient, the lid can be removed from the garbage , noise everyone feel certainly not the same, I feel acceptable, feel the quality of progress is very large, there are instructions and several heads, can be used in various corners of the home, favorite brush head design, put very convenient. The carpet at home is very clean!

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Adelaide

• 1 helpful vote

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Feb 2018

bags are too expensive

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

This vacuum is amazing, it has several power settings and a few different heads and they all work very well., its just the cost of the bags, I do have a long haired dog and need to vacuum a lot, so the cost of bags does add up.
It has good suction for hard floors, the hair remover power head works well on carpet and been able to slow it down to use the brush adapter in the car is great.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Miele Complete C3 PowerLine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The appearance of high value, built-in performance, assembly and use of more convenient, the various locations of the room are easy to clean up, living household supplies, nothing more important than practical. Especially suitable for home hygiene cleaning, flooring, walls, ceilings, sofas, computers, have a dedicated matching of dust-collecting tools, easy to install, clean is also very convenient, after the clean and hygienic time will not be so tired.

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

GUYS FOREST

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

A fine product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

The quality is excellent and feels great. The only thing that feels a little cheap are the wheels, and even that depends on what you are vacuuming and they are not cheap, but I think the suction is so strong at the higher settings that it interferes with movement. Once you select a lower power it is fine.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Hard Floor (9983690) Date Purchased: Jul 2018

I can finally breath clean air - what an awesome machine!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2018

I have been suffering with allergies and researched to find what vacuum would be the best to use and came across this brand. I had never heard of Miele before so I researched a lot before purchasing. I struggled with paying this much for a vacuum but after getting this in and using it over the weekend I think it was worth every penny. I have had countless other vacuums that have never worked to clean as good as this one. I only wish I could have found this one years ago and I would have actually saved money.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Thank you Max for your feedback!

Model: Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) Date Purchased: Jan 2018

We use it often. Miele is German made and a workhorse vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

We have a Miele which is small and compact. Used often. Never had an issue. Suction has kept strong. Moves easily, light if needed to carry. Good size and easy to store away. Comes with various attachments. I would rate it 98% as the only issue we have is the cost to replace the hepa filter is not cheap but worth it for your health. AAA+++

Purchased at: Bing Lee

Comments
Miele Official

Perth WA

• 1 comment
  • 4 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Purchase Model: Comfort TotalCare (SGME0) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Couldnt ask for a better vaccum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

I really love this vacuum cleaner. Its light, easy to maneuver, love the HEPA filter, and that the bags mean we don't have to see or breathe in the dirt when emptied. We have had it for over a year and have only replaced the bag twice (they last a long time). It cleans beautifully, and has lots of attachments for every nook and cranny.
Great buy.

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Comments
Miele Official

Melbourne

Model: Cat & Dog (SGEA0) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Good vaccume

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

It is a Good vaccume. Excellent suction.
Vaccume bags prices are a bit expensive. But worth if you can afford it.
Manouvering may be difficult if you are small made like my wife. However the performance compensates any such concerns.
Require a reasonably large space to store the vaccume cleaner

Purchased at: The Good Guys

Comments
Miele Official

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Excellent quality and performance.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I have wood and tile floors, with a cat in the house. This vacuum handles dust and hair with ease on these surfaces. It is sturdy with excellent suction, and seems built to last a long time. This vacuum has a lot of suction, and you can control the level easily. The suction is crazy high on the highest level. I'm glad I bought this one.

Purchased at: Appliances Online

Comments
Miele Official

Quamby Bend

Model: Comfort Electro (SGPA0) Date Purchased: Apr 2018

Miele outperforms dyson.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

I absolutely love this Miele over the previous Dyson vacumm. I used to buy Kenmore canister vacuums, have had 3 through the years then purchased a Dyson, big mistake. This Miele outperforms, outclasses anything I've owned in the past. Top quality construction materials, zero dust and odor emitted from Miele's filtration system. The Dyson basically just created a dust whirlwind in my house resulting in my ability to write "pig" in all the dust that settled everywhere.

Comments
Miele Official

mackay

• 2 comments
  • 9 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Model: Allergy (SGFA0) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

LOVE IT!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 03, 2018

LOVE this vacuum!
I love that it has so many filters so i can remove all the allergens that walk into and blow into our house. I have noticed a difference in myself (hayfever) and my extremely allergic to everything dog.

My dogs don't shed but i think i make up for that fact with my seemingly forever molting long hair. This vaccume handles all kinds of hair with ease. Even the finest of the fine.

Its super light and rolls on a dime! No, its never ever tipped over.

The corn is very very long meaning i only need to change where it's plugged in once to do my entire house!

The attachments are hidden away on the vacumes body so i always have them when i need them and they'll never get lost. And they actually work! They make it so much easier to do fabrics etc.

It sucks like there's no tomorrow lol. I have to use it on the low setting most of the time because it actually started ripping up the carpet! It also lifts up unglued vinyl/lino its that strong!

I Don't really love that there's bags but since owning it, i do appreciate that when i empty the machine, i don't get a face full of dust and crap that i've just vacuumed lol.

The only cons i can think of are:
- the sucking hole in the head is very tiny. You may need to place the hole directly over grass thats embedded into the carpet fibres. I kinda wish it had an optional power head too for this reason. But when used on tiles its absolutely no problem and the entire head will suck stuff into it from about 2cm away!

- The bag full indicator stays at almost full ALL THE TIME. It will ALWAYS say the bag is full when its not. Even when its a brand new bag... The only real way to see if the bag is full is to 1) notice a loss of suction and 2) physically lift the top of the machine and check the bags fullness. I had to google this issue because we were going through a bag every time we cleaned and now that i know this info, i know i've wasted like 3 bags!

Overall i love this vacuum and highly recommend it :D

Comments
Miele Official

1 of 22 pages