melbourne

• 1 answer

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Makes A Big Difference

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

As an allergy sufferer I can only cheer heartily for Miele vacuums. This has made a big difference to me having an allergen free house makes life so much easier.
Miele vacuums are amongst the very best quality wise and have the kind of build quality and feel that really invoke confidence, like machines used to be built. Suction power is great and moving about, the cord length is good an never bothers me. The great bonus is this model filters out allergens so you an confidently vac down your mattress, knowing you are not blowing the particles back into the room.I expect to have this for many years to come and although the initial costs are high, I really think the benefits are worth it.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Mar 2016

Compact, quiet for the power

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

The C2 Miele Compact vacuum cleaner works like a charm. It does what it says on the box, which is sucks like nobody's business while not summoning a jet engine into your house while doing so. The bags last forever which is so much more convenient than the cheaper container alternatives. It looks very durable and fits nicely in the cupboard when stored vertically with all accessories attached. Would recommend it to anyone willing to spend a bit more on a vacuum cleaner.

• 9 comments
  • 16 answers
  • 14 helpful votes

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Jul 2016

Love Miele vacuums.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

I have been through MANY vacuum over the years and none have lasted until I came across Miele. This is my second one, first one is still going strong but decided to upgrade and put old one outside in shed to use on the cars.
This one is a smaller sized vacuum but does the same great job as a bigger model. We have tiles, wood and carpet and it works great on all surfaces. Easy to switch from carpet to wood and has a nice long cord (although we are only in a small house so Length of cord is not an issue for us). Has great suction that never fails. I found this particular model great value for money, no need to buy the really expensive models when this one is just as good.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Apr 2016

Love this vacuum cleaner! Wold buy again

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

After owning a bunch of different vacuum cleaners, cheap ones, we decided to spend the money and get a more expensive one. One of the men at my workplace recommended a Miele because he has had one for years. After reading reviews we decided to buy the compact powerline. We've had this one for almost 2 years now and couldnt be happier. You can change the suction setting which also changes the noise level. If my baby is sleeping I can still vacuum her room because it's so quiet. It sucks well on carpet and a rug we have too. The attachments allow you to get into the small areas on the couch and the edge of the skirting boards. Probably the only downside is that the bage are fairly pricey.

brisbane

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Apr 2017

Strong but.....

3 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

Pros
This vacuum cleaner has strong suction power. The cord rolls in quickly and cord length is extra long. Good working on the Tile and carpet floor.

Cons
slightly heavy. Also, the dust bags are expensive.
This has already got rust on the bottom (stainless) of floor tool since used in a months

Verified Purchase Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Great little power house

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Got this for $200 ands it's better than my stick Dyson which was double the price.
Yes it's not ad portanlw, but it's light and easy to move. Suction is amazing!

I would buy a 2nd in a heartbeat, but I don't think this thing is going to break any time soon

Model: SDBB0 (Cat&Dog) Date Purchased: May 2017

Strong suction power and reliable operation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

This vacuum cleaner has offered powerful yet reliable operation so far. The suction power (and the noise) can be easily controlled via a large toggle switch on its back. This is convenient because the suction can be adjusted depending on the type of floor. I use it on a mix of tile, wooden, and carpet, in a 1 bedroom apartment and I find it to be effective at cleaning all the different surfaces. In addition, switching the head of the vacuum cleaner is also relatively simple. The cord also retracts quickly and smoothly. The main unit itself is fairly compact and light enough to easily manoeuvre.

• 1 answer

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Excellent performance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Very happy with its powerful suction and performance. Looks good as well. For me it is a bit heavy but reasonable. Easy for my husband though. Very quiet and no bad smell when working, which is very good for the family with baby. We live in a Three rooms unit all carpeted.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Excellent quality, longlasting vacuum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

have had it for a few months now and am very satisfied. It's not too loud and hasn't yet lost any suction. The cost is a fair bit higher than many of the other cheaper options, but so far it seems to be worth every cent and have not had any issues

Purchased at: Harvey Norman

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Best you can get

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

At first I was going to buy a Dyson but after the tryout I decide to buy Miele instead. Best decision ever made. No regrets. Suction so strong it can clean everything. It is not bagless but hey who cares, less thing to clean, just chuck the dirty bag out.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Feb 2017

Great Model

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Very happy with the performance suction. The previous vacuum cleaner was not powerful after using Miele it was so easy to clean the carpet .. with small kids at home need to vacuum every day Miele was very light and there is a settings for quiet also when my Bub is sleeping I can use this option. There is a mess in living area everyday with kids and Miele cord is so extendable it reaches out my entire longe

Purchased at: Miele Online Shop

Model: SDBB0 (Cat&Dog) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

What a difference to anything I've used before!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

This is my first Miele vacuum and I am completely sold! Have used slightly cheaper but reputable brands before like Bosch but they never lasted longer than 2-3 years. I hope (and think) his one will last much longer as it is so much sturdier built, solid wheels and telescope tube and the suction head.
It is also soooo much more silent. Only the little roller below the brush sometimes squeaks a bit when in hard floor mode.
The suction is great and switching between the different settings works quickly. that's good as we have quite a few delicate rugs and cow hides on our hardwood floors.
The only thing to consider is the expensive bags. But with us a bag lasts quite long (probably about 2-3 months) even though we have a cat..

Model: SDBB0 (Cat&Dog) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

Good but requires frequent filter and bag changes

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 05, 2018

Purchased this vacuum at the start of 2017 prior to adopting two pet rabbits and have found it a good, sturdy vacuum. One of our house rabbits is an angora so she's constantly shedding fur and even on the quiet settings the vacuum is able to pick up the excess of fur and hay from the carpet of our apartment. We also found the quiet setting it suitable for pets who are easily made anxious by loud noises.
However, the downside to this vacuum is that it constantly requires filter changes and bag replacement. I can't tell if it's the way the vacuum is designed itself or just due to usage but the replacements are not cheap or very environmentally friendly either.
However if you're looking for a vacuum with low noise and good suction of animal hair from carpet and other soft furnishings the Miele Compact C2 certainly does the job.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Very efficient and good value for money

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 31, 2018

I have purchased this vacuum from Bing Lee online at a very good price. It was delivered within 5 days. When I opened the box and took it out, was a bit surprised that the vacuum is so light, it almost seemed like a toy to me. When I read the instructions and assembled it, it was very easy to do and I was amazed at the suction how powerful it is and how easy to maneuver. The main large brush, however, leaves marks on the wooden floor with the floor setting because the bristles are not longs enough.

Purchased at: Bing Lee

brisbane

• 5 answers
  • 2 helpful votes

Model: SDBB0 (Cat&Dog) Date Purchased: Jan 2017

this is perfect i cannot fault it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 26, 2018

i am very happy with the performance and suction.
it is very light and easy to maneuver.
i use it on wooden floors and rugs in every room.
the head easily adapts between cleaning woo and carpet so that is why i like it most.
i would definately buy one again if this one ever wears out.the quality seems good so i think it will last a lot of years.please check this model out as you will find it very good

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Reliable and stylish

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 25, 2018

I am very happy with the performance of my new vacuum. It is much better than I expected. I was replacing my 13-year-old vacuum cleaner and this is so much better. Should have done it a few years ago. My carpets are very clean. There is also no after vacuum smell! The power cord is extra long which is also a great bonus!

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Good allrounder

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2018

This is a very good vacuum and I am impressed. My carpets look and feel very clean. The vacuum feels light when in use and the power cord is extra long. The bags feel very hygienic and every 4 packs come with 2 filters. There is no smell when vacuuming and everything feels clean and hygienic.

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 10 helpful votes

Model: SDBB0 (Cat&Dog) Date Purchased: May 2010

Good sturdy vacuum cleaner

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

This is vacuum cleaner does the job very well with power suction action, it is also light and easy to move around. I really prefer the use of bags as well, it keeps things tidier. There are also numerous handlers available for vacuuming different types of surface, which is always useful when cleaning around the house.

Model: SDCB0 (Allergy) Date Purchased: Aug 2017

Good value for money

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 23, 2017

Wanted to buy a Miele and have chosen this model because it is light, easy to maneuver, the cord is extra long and the bags are fantastic. They are so hygienic and each box comes with two filters so that I can change my filters frequently. Overall, it is an inexpensive allrounder that suits my family.

Verified Purchase Model: SFAA0 (Celebration) Date Purchased: Sep 2016

Best vacuum cleaner I've ever had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

Purchased this vacuum cleaner over 12 months ago and it's still going strong. I didn't want to spend a fortune on a vacuum cleaner but wanted something that works well and wouldn't blow up after a couple of months. So I did some research and realised I'd have to spend a little more to get something decent but didn't necessarily have to fork out upwards of $500. Saw some good reviews about Miele vacuums and saw this one for sale on eBay at $289. Best $289 I've ever spent! After 14 months, the suction is still as good as it was when I first used it and everything is still in perfect working order. It has a metal pipe thingo instead of plastic so it's very sturdy. The cord is quite long and it's a little noisy (not as bad as others I've owned though). It's a vacuum cleaner though so I'm not expecting it to be whisper quiet. All in all, I'm very pleased I purchased this one. Would highly recommend any Miele vacuum cleaner, if this one is anything to go by.

1 of 3 pages