Review rating:
Filter By:

Great Service, and Great speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

From the beginning i was dealing with Joshua. Great experience with this guys. Too notch!
I used to live with 3mps now i have average of 35-40 BIG DIFFERENCE. I do recommend them. Great work guys. Happy Chappie.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Zoran,
Great to hear its all gone well. NBN really is a much better product than ADSL and definitely worth the upgrade!
Thanks for the recommendation, don't forget our refer a friend program when you do though!

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

A rare gem in this industry!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I can't get over how awesome these people are to deal with. They remember me by name when I call, are super helpful and their prices are really competitive. What's not to love?

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi FlyLight, Our primary focus is all about awesome service and great products. Operating out of Hobart with years of experience behind us is what allows us to make this work. Great to hear its wo... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Finally Great Service and Support in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Fibre to the Home with Mint Telecom finally after all the years i have had internet i get a provider who is sensational its just to easy best customer service and support Thanks Guys you are the best no more overseas call centres

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Phillip,
Great to hear our support out of Hobart really resonates with you!
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's much appreciated.

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Why would you go with anyone else??

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

After having non stop issues for over 12 months with Telstra for our business NBN set up I was recommended Mint Telecom by another business. The difference has been night to day. Amazing customer service (local no call centre), People that actually understand what is going on without being passed from department to department. This is how it should be done.
Only wished we had known of Mint years ago to save ourselves a truck load of troubles with Telstra.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Rob, We think our local call centre combined with years of experience does make a massive difference, so it's fantastic to hear that resonate through to your experience with us. Thanks for takin... read more »

Perth

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Worth Waiting For

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 29, 2018

I rated Mint poorly after having to wait for my connection. But two weeks later i was connected and have had excellent service since. Very friendly staff and nothing is too much trouble. I would recommend them to anyone. And very accessible by phone, which in itself is worth fifty bucks a month!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Steve, There is not much better satisfaction for us than to have a customer that started out unhappy to then give us a rerated 5 star review. Problems can and do happen, we do our absolute best ... read more »

Best Decision

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 23, 2018

It has been a couple of months since changing to Mint Telecom.. We are a small business were looking for a new phone company including Internet we were out of contract with our previous phone company and I was having a lot of trouble just trying to renew our contract. Even tried a local company but they weren't interested either, too hard maybe because of diversions on one of our numbers? So we phoned Mint Telecom.
From the very beginning everything has been excellent. I liked when I phoned I was next in line - amazing and whoever answered the call was able to help I didn't have to be transferred to someone else. Everything was set up in about two weeks including the transfer to NBN. Our phones and internet are operating the way they should, we are very happy we changed. Mint Telecom are helpful, efficient and very professional nothing is a problem, and they are in Hobart.
I highly recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Bill, We do have a lot of experience in voice services, particularly for businesses, so definitely always able to help with these sorts of problems. Glad to hear we got it transferred efficientl... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Highly Recommend Mint Telecom

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

I've been with Mint for over a year and have never had a problem with the connection, service or speed (NBN). The phone support is also fantastic. I highly recommend them.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Todd,
We work hard to ensure we deliver a great product that works all the time, so great to hear that has been your experience.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback.

Outstanding Service and Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

I'm having a fantastic experience with Mint. Enabling a new NBN FttN connection was as easy and fast as I had hoped, even when migrating from another ISP. When I had an issue (not the fault of Mint) Michael and his staff were extremely helpful and rectified it immediately. If only every ISP was this fantastic. Courteous, helpful and personal service. Cannot recommend them enough.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Nick, Great to hear all is going well. We do think operating out of Hobart with our experienced team allows us to provide a different level of service, so its always fantastic to hear that reson... read more »

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Fantastic support & staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Local support staff are easy to reach and extremely helpful! We have never had any issues intact they gave us some really good advice to speed up our internet!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Farzin,
Great to hear you appreciate our local support and our experience has helped with some tips to improve your service.
Thanks for taking the time to provide us with the feedback, it's definitely appreciated.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Just like the good old days

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

I've been with Mint for a couple of years now and honestly its like the good old days with netspace. Speed is fantastic i actually get what i pay for at all times of the day. And have only had to call them once my issue was sorted in minutes (issue was my own fault).
Can't fault them at all.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi DJmad, We do work hard to ensure our products deliver as not all nbn providers deliver the same end product. Great to hear it's working as it should and as we both expect for you. Thanks for ta... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Solid service and great support if you ever need it.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

We made the switch from another major ISP (who's service had taken a dive) before and decided to pay a little more than we were to try Mint out. Our hope was that the service would be more reliable and personable, especially when it came to support.

Mint have not disappointed. Even in a case where it wasn't smooth sailing I was impressed. Our speeds were suffering and after they monitored our speeds and dropouts, several emails later (which were often out of hours and were answered within minutes) we got to the issue and it was rectified immediately.

I am extremely happy with the support (in this case Kelvin Prince). Being local they know the areas they provide service to, they don't have strong accents (which is helpful for someone hard of hearing like myself) and Kelvin in particular has gone above and beyond what I've expected from ISP support.

Very happy to recommend Mint.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Cam, That's exactly the experience we aim to deliver! There will inevitably be faults but when they do occur we really want to identify the cause and fix it, that is the big difference with our... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Top notch service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Everything about the service by Mint has just worked cleanly and efficiently.

From the initial chat regarding requirements, to scheduling the NBN hookup on the premises, to setting up the router and actually getting online. The whole service was seamless, the speeds are great, and the follow ups to check it's all good were above and beyond the call of duty.

It's great to deal with people who really get what they're doing and are trying their best to tailor the service to you.

Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new ISP.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Stuart, Great to hear our onboarding process has really resonated with you. We are passionate about making sure services work as they are meant to and proactively follow up where we see a possib... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Seamless connection, outstanding service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

I have encountered nightmares with internet providers for the last three years. The IT profession that manages my business suggested Mint Telecom.
From my first email to Mint Telecom the process was seamless. The sales team called me back during a 45 minute window of availability at work, the modem arrived in less than 24 hours, they convinced me to get the cheaper rather than most expensive plan and my wife plugged in the modem and instantly it connected with the best download speed we have experienced for years.
Further, we received an email after we connected to make sure there were not problems.
I could not recommend this service any more highly.
Mint Telecom is Mint!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Craig, Sounds exactly like the result we plan and aim for! Re the speeds, we do ask a few more questions than others and look to place customers on the plan that best suits their needs vs one si... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Refreshingly different experience !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Had the team at Mint set up a home/business NBN connection recently ! Trouble free experience & the service was exceptional from start to finish. Great to deal with local company who obviously get it !

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Andrew, Our preconfigured modems really do make a difference and really make the setup process nice and easy. Operating from Hobart does also make us nice and easy to reach and deal with as well... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Mint go beyond what is expected

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 13, 2018

Really refreshing to have the company manager proactively call me to notify of any service changes and improvements.

makes you feel like you actually are an important customer.

Good work Mint - keep it up.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Fergus, We definitely like to be proactive and as a small business we all get involved, which definitely includes myself! All our customers are important to us, we appreciate all the support we ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

You'll find no better service anyway, in anything.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Top product with 5 star + service.
We have an NBN connection that near faultless. Any issues have been fixed immediately and customer service is proactive in communication.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Mr Pete, NBN really is a great product and yes, we are very unique in that we monitor all our services on a daily basis and when we see a problem may exist we are on the front foot to see if we ... read more »

Perth

SECOND TO NONE!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

My Goodness!!! From quotes to connection this service has been the best! the them and CONNECTION are something I am yet to see anywhere else and no one has come close to it. Both for business use and personal this is the provider so reliable and efficient! no drop outs and they have even followed up to see if we are happy just one of the many examples that sets them apart from the rest. I'm not sorry with anything from start to finish! wish I knew about them earlier.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Denielle, We put a lot of focus into our onboarding process to ensure its very clear for each step and that you are informed throughout the process - great to hear that has resonated with you! ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Simply Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Getting going was really easy, staff were super helpful during that process, connection and speed have been excellent from day one, no speed drops like previous provider, loving Mint

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Tommy, Awesome to hear its all worked well. Unlike others we focus on making sure our products deliver the speeds you are able to get at all times. Nothing worse than your service being unusabl... read more »

Great Plans and Company for NBN

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

Set up was easy and the customer service has always been on point. The rare times I needed extra help or support it was greeted and handled exceptional attention. Have to love a set and forget experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Dave,
Set and forget is exactly what we aim for! Our interests are aligned to deliver a great product so you don't need to speak with us, but we are always here if required and nice and easy to reach and deal with from Hobart.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

The BEST ISP I've even been with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 12, 2018

It has been over 8 months since i signed up, and I cannot fault Mint. I always have download speeds within about 10% of my available limit, even at peak periods.
Initial set up was great, with the customer service team helping me to set up my (non standard) Fibre to the Node compatible modem router.
All in all an excellent service.

Comments
Mint Telecom Official

Hi Ben,
We work very hard to ensure our products work to their maximum speeds at all times, especially peak when you really want to use it.
Glad to hear all is well and thanks for the feedback.

1 of 11 pages