Very Satisfied Customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 22, 2017

> You guys are absolutely amazing.
> I ordered two mobile phones recently and they turned up within 24 hours....very impressive.
> On top of that, I also ordered two micro sd cards.
> I noticed they were sent from London.
> Here I was thinking minimum maybe 1 week......silly me they turned up in less than 48 hours. How in the world did you achieve that.
> YOU HAVE WON ME.
> WELL DONE AND THANK YOU.
> Cheers
> A very satisfied customer.
> PS. Feel free to use my comments.
> Pete Metcalf
> Ulladulla
> Australia.

Great service as always

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2017

i really appreciate the prompt response - within one hour after my initial contact.
Great customer service as always.
much appreciated -

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2017

The initial pricing was very good & delivery very quick. Unfortunately the phone was unsuitable & I was very happy with the refund process.

Scammers and thieves

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

Bought a mobile, took over a week to arrive, didn't work. They wanted me to pay for a second before they sent a replacement or wait 2 weeks. Poor customer service. Didn't meet expectations. No escalation to discuss dispute with senior staff member. No compensation for going 3 weeks without a phone. Would never use them again. Have had to go to my bank to try to retrieve payment.

Mobile phone purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

We bought a mobile phone that ended up having issues, but that were difficult to reveal under test conditions. Depsite this, Mobileciti honored their refund policy and responded promptly to our concerns.

This kind of customer service gives you faith to again purchase from their store.

sydney

• 1 question
  • 8 answers
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Superfast delivery of fantastic technology products at reduced prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2017

I just bought some headphones and was shocked to realise they arrived the very next day.

Super fast! Delivery. Great products you would normally find at jbhifi etc for a fraction of the cost so make sure you Google at mobileciti before paying a lot more at jbhifi.

I just ordered something else at lunchtime today and just received an email saying it has been despatched already

Highly recommended !

ordered one day received the next! brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2017

I bought the Hauwei elite 6 cant fault it, very reasonable price, maybe a little hard to find a cover but if that's theonly problem Im happy...and delivered within 24 hours...now that's brilliant....

Amazing help from Lance in setting up email account

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Very competitive, only 2 days after ordering and oppo a57 my phone arrived . Yes your exch, refund and warranty is pleasing.Lance is a valuable employee for your business, he was patient, commited, knowledgeable and extremely professional in helping me set my email account. He stayed back for about an hour after finish time to help me which I was very grateful for. 10/10 for Lance and all your staff are very pleasant and obliging. Can't remember the guy who sold me the mobile but he was very helpful.

Overall, really professional.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 30, 2017

Had a faulty mobile of a few months. Contacted the team @ Mobileciti:
*Quick to respond.
*Easy to communicate with.
*Fast product service.

CASEY, ACT

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Verified Purchase

Fantastic Service, The Best!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 29, 2017

If you want quality service, then don't shop anywhere else but Mobileciti. Jay helped me out and now I won't go anywhere if they have what I need! I cannot believe how kind, helpful and thoughtful Jay was on behalf of Mobileciti and I can't say thank you enough I really can't. For me Mobileciti is 10 or of 10. Keep up the great work guys.

Thanks again,

Pete from Canberra ACT ☺.

84 fitzmaurice drive Bentley Park

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Samsung s7

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2017

Mobilecity has the greatest support and service a person could wish for. Purchased several items and the greatest thing about them i can talk to someone in person...

Bit disappointed at first but great turnaround in the end

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2017

Got a Blueant headphones and unfortunately arrived broken; after sending them back and being in contact with the Mobileciti team, they send a replacement headphones. Thanks very much for the support throughout the journey!

1 of 17 pages

I live in Melb and wanting to order a phone from Moniliciti. I was wondering how long did it take for you to receive your phone ?

Emelda asked on Jul 01, 2017

As quick as a flash...Not even 2days... Excellent service

I agree with Beaver. Just remember that Mobileciti cannot be responsible for transport time once it has left their premises. Having said that, they won't let you down they have fantastic service and are reliable, they really are the best :).

Hi Emelda

Thanks for asking the questions, all orders normally get dispatch from our warehouse same day or next business day, 2~3 will covered most of city metro area, remote area take extra days. you will received the tracking details in email after order get dispatch from our warehouse.

Hi there, I have just ordered a spare battery for my galaxy note 4 and received it yesterday. I have already charged it like 4 times. It seems to drain even faster than my previous battery. I would like to know how to get a replacement for it or a refund? Thanks

Fabrice asked on Jun 15, 2017

Answer this

Really sorry to hear that.

Please email your issues alone with your order details to our return team at return@mobileciti.com.au. Our return team would have it handled for you.

Thank you.

Hi, Are phones under warranty returned within Australia ? Do your phones work on Australian operating systems so you can use Sony Australia technical support? What is you return policy? Do you cover the cost of phones under warranty and do you replace or repair faulty phones? Are all your phones new or refurbished? Tank you Trudi.

Trudi. H asked on Apr 20, 2017

Hi Trudi

All the phone cover under warranty returned within Australia.
All sony Mobile Phones we have sell you can use Sony Australia technical support.
Return Policy: https://www.mobileciti.com.au/return-policy
Sony for offer pickup warranty service for product under warranty, repair or replacement depend on the service center inspection report.
All our phones are brand new, unless mentioned in the title/description.