Unreal service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

Less than 24 hours from order to delivery....best online turnaround service ever!
Thanks for restoring my faith in online purchasing.

Verified Customer

Impressed! Will be first point of call next time

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 03, 2018

I ordered a Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro. I have had a a bad experience with another company in the past with online shopping so always do a bit of research before buying.
Mobileciti did everything right: the Gear Fit arrived on time, was packaged well and arrived intact. They also use Australia Post tracking.
Highly recommended outlet.Will use again, no hesitation

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 28, 2017

I received brilliant customer service from Jay recently when returning and swapping an item. High level of service and communication during the busy Christmas period. Thanks Jay, your attention and care was appreciated.

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2017

I've bought a new phone at Mobile Citi, it was the best price and the product arrived the day after.
Extremely positive experience! =)

PERTH

Verified Customer

Excellent service, very happy with product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2017

There was a price discrepancy for the phone i purchased online using a discount code. I contacted the customer service team the next morning (which happened to be a weekend) and they issued me a refund for the price difference, which came through my bank account after only a few days! I was expecting the process to be a hassle (as how it is with most online stores) but was extremely pleased with their service and how prompty the issue was resolved.

I was surprised with how fast the product was delivered as well. I ordered the phone Friday night and it arrived Tuesday morning (I live in WA)! Would definitely recommend mobileciti!

My stuff fixed easily

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

I made a purchase I didn't mean to. I contact Mobileciti, explained what I had done and they were excellent in resolving my error. I couldn't have asked for better service. Staff good to talk to and, more importantly, understanding. That is good customer service!!

Fantastic product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2017

What a great bunch of people to deal with my new phone arrived right on time fantastic product at a great price would recomemend any day of the week great job

Alice Springs

Buy with confidence

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

Priced well with a bonus camera. Communication was good, shipping was lightning fast. I couldn't be happier and will definitely shop with Mobileciti again

Nice service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I like it, it was a very good service and the person who attended me was a very good. Thanks

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I was initially sold the wrong type of phone. When i contacted Mobileciti i was pleased with the quick response and their desire to ensure the problem was resolved to my satisfaction.
I was then posted the correct phone as quickly as possible.
I feel i can trust the business and that their customer satisfaction goals ensures they will treat me with respect.

Excellet communication, quick processing time & postage

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Ordered phone on 1st Nov (Wednesday) just before 6pm, shipped next day via Express Post even though I didn't pay extra for it, wasn't expecting the phone till at least Monday, received the phone on Friday just before the weekend, what a surprise.

Fantastic company to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Rapid response to email enquiry, product posted immediately after payment, 100% satisfied with quality of product. Can highly recommend. Will be a returning customer.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

I placed an order online of Friday afternoon after 4.00 pm for an iPhone SE and it was delivered by Australia Post to me in Pottsville, N NSW on the following Monday morning. Excellent service. Well done.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Once you find out about them

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 31, 2017

Its all bad i called them asking about a screen assure offer samsung has they told me id be put through to the manager they hung up and blocked me they are shonky business careful buying from them !

Victoria

• 1 answer
Private message

Bit of a mix up with order no ones fault

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 16, 2017

Mix up with order however mobileciti rectified straight away and situation was fixed. Not all online companies are as happy to make sure an issue is sorted out, mobileciti was.

Sydney

• 4 helpful votes

Good customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2017

I purchased a SIM card, but it could not be activated. I contacted customer service, and was expecting some sort of long argument like what would happen with other companies. Surprisingly customer service offered a refund right away. Thumbs up for that.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Excellent company to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2017

Always excellent communication, products prices and service.
Question asked 11.07pm 2nd Oct.
Answeredc12.38pm 3rd Oct.
Item ordered 4th October
Delivered free 5th Oct.
Thank you once again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Thanks for fixing the issue.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2017

Quick delivery. Product had some issues but these were rectified after sending the product back. Thanks for attending to the issue.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

A great phone with all the simple functionality I needed as an older user.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Good, as they had what I wanted, which I was unable to find elsewhere. I came from Canberra to purchase item.
Was referred by my niece who lives locally and as she works in IT sales and support it was a positive experience.
Staff knew what they were doing and demonstrated its applicability well answering my questions with much insight.
Many ACT outlets had a limited range and did not seem too interested in my needs in getting a suitable phone. Mobile Citi were calm, cool and collected and sold me a terrific easy to use mobile. Thanks heaps!

Private message

Best customer service ever - and very fast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

I just wanted to compliment you on your excellent customer service.
You have been absolutely fantastic. Let me say why.....three weeks ago my phone died and had no replacement phone. A colleague of mine recommended a mobile phone company saying that this company was really good. I went on line and purchased the phone, and according to the information on the page I was supposed to receive the phone within 5 days. When the phone did not arrive it 4 emails and 4 ph calls to get in touch with someone. Almost three weeks later I finally got in touch with someone only to be told that there is a shortage of this particular ph on the international market and that they were not sure when I was going to get the phone. I asked for a refund
That afternoon I went on internet and was searching for another company, and I came across to yours...I was not sure what to make of it but your reviews were really positive, so here I was placing another order at the same keeping my fingers crossed that it was going to work... and boy it did. You have dispatched the phone on the same night with the item being delivered the next day.
I do not think I ever had a more seamless transaction, THANK YOU for restoring my faith in on line purchases. I went to work next day and have told everyone how fantastic and expedient you were....
Thank you so much for a great customer service

1 of 13 pages