Best service deliverer yet.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Top qualty service and aussi call centre. Friendly enthuastic helpfull non judgemental staff. Best telco service provider i have used.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, Petwool!

Great Price. Great service. Great company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

Moose was by far the best value when I compared providers. Customer service have been great all the way and everything has worked as expected. For some reason, I am using way less data with Moose compared to my last provider, for a fraction the cost. Give it a go!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Glad to hear it's all working out for you, Stevo. Thanks for the review!

Great Product - without being locked into a contract

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Great price with excellent service and coverage. Gives the telcos a run for its money.
Highly recommended as an alternative

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the recommendation, Ken!

Saving alot of money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2017

So happy i made the change to Moose!! Excellent customer service,it was quick and easy!! Stephanie was very helpful with all my questions and friendly,she did an awesome job! Thank you! ☺

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Good to hear your sign up process was quick and friendly, Rae. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Excellent Service and Cost

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 13, 2017

Great Value for Money, and excellent friendly service, very Aussie.
A good Buisness Model in such a confusing market sector .Hope you expand into the Electricity /Gas sector.
Keep up the good work.
Kevin O Brien.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Great to hear it, Kevin. Thanks for the recommendation and thanks for choosing Moose!

Great exept it's optus

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Customer support is awesome and every person I have talked to were great and helpful and nice.moose rocks! I only wish it wasn't Optus. But the dollar won out over the reputation !!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, Kelue. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Sydney

• 1 comment

Great telco provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

The most cost effective and reliable provider out ATM, aust based call center Monday to Friday 9-5pm and great value for money.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Pauly! It's good to see you're enjoying your service.

Thank you moose mobile for keeping the industry honest!

Moose Mobile Official

We'll keep at it, Pauly. ; )

Awesome Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Post paid plan. I was looking for a plan for when I travel. Will have a local SIM but also wanted access to my current SIM. Researched and was impressed with Moose reviews. When I called I was so impressed with the customer service and again when I rang to active my moose SIM. Everything was quick and easy and Customer service staff could not have been nicer or more helpful.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

We've had a lot of similar feedback about our customer service team, Diana. It's nice to see we're providing an effective service to our customers. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Finally got a service that lives up to its promises!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Considering I've only had the postpaid service for two days it's impossible to give a fair review, but if the last two days are anything to go by, so far so good. Great value for money, a telephone number you can actually call, and no lock-in. Can't get more flexible than that.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Good to see you're enjoying it so far, Peterlion. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Stradbroke Island

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Happy I made the move.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. I took the $34 plan and I'm happy I did as it's great value. Got my sim in 2 days, but had a bit of a problem getting ported to Moose. I contacted their office and staff member intervened and got the problem sorted out very quickly. I was with Amaysim but their year has 13 months. Have recommended Moose to my friends.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi, Dmac. Thanks for the lovely words of recommendation! We hope you enjoy your new service.

Brilliant value, brilliant service and great coverage - what more could you ask for??

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Ported my mobile over as the $14 p/m unlimited calls and 1gb plan was simply unbeatable in terms of value in the market place with the added bonus of Optus coverage (not Vodafone like my old TPG).

The connection was hassle free, sim card sent within 1 day and voice & data speeds excellent.

So happy my wife has now ported her number over as well.

Keep up the good work and let's support this new business - they're doing a great job so far!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Good to see you're happy with your service, Alex. Thanks for choosing Moose!

• 1 question
  • 3 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Seems good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 06, 2017

Have used moose into second month not a problem, I'm on the $14 plan and my partner is looking at the $34 plan. would definitely recommend

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Charlie!

Excellent service and connection...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2017

I ordered 2 sims on Thursday at 2.30 pm and got the sims befor 20 hours. Got connected (ported) in 2 hours. All done in 24 hours. Very happy with the service and very good price. Was with Vodafone for more than 7 years, but happy for this 1 week more than that. Hope to go a long journey with you guys....

Nanayakkara (Kasun) Perera

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

We're glad to see you jump on board, Nanayakkara!

Great value and love the new App

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

Very happy with Moose mobile, really cheap and i really love the moose mobile App very easy to monitor and manage your monthly usages, i was always going over my data usage before now i never do, sooooo important when your on a budget.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Awesome to see you're enjoying the app, Shae. Thanks for the review!

Works well better home internet

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2017

I got a $49 deal with Moose with 30 GB as I'm hopefully getting NBN soon in the area we have just moved into , so instead of getting a normal internet connection in the meantime my wife decided we just use the mobile for internet, to my suprise the connection I have with Moose works better than our old internet connection, well worth five stars Guys, hopefully we will get our NBN off Moose as well

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

We've had lots of similar feedback on our large data plans, Steve. Thanks for the recommendation!

Great service and product so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

I brought a $14 sim card for my daughter's service, but was waiting for her credits to finish up on her old service. Since 5 days had passed since receiving the Sim, I had a courtesy call from Moose asking when I'd like to connect it. The fellow said they could plan the connection whenever I wanted, which was done seemlessly today. We received and email informing us that the transfer had happened and all good so far. I've purchased another sim for myself and can't wait to get connected. After having numerous problems with Amaysim and lack of service, Moose so fare seem to be great to deal with. Best part is that they are local and are extremely efficient. Lets hope the great service continues. I'll be changing the rest of the family over shortly as well.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Moose, Sue! We're happy to see the whole family get on board.

cant get the 4g coverage

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

No 4g optus appears to work...crap so fix it up or give me a refund better...that's all the words i can think of so why ask for more words

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi there, Please give us a call on 1300 566 673 as this may be a very easy fix. There could be 2 things possibly wrong here: 1) When you move from another network sometimes we need to reset ... read more »

Good Aussie Service with a fair dinkum price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 25, 2017

Thought I would give this company a go. Been happy with what I've seen so far, so have ported over all the family members. So I will have 5 mobiles all at $14/mth. When you ring up you get to speak to a local person who you can understand. Price is great, no contract, can use a credit card. Best of all, help is from Australians in Australia. Refreshing for a change.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Glad to see the whole family get on board, Roger. The more the merrier. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Melbourne

• 5 comments
  • 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Verified Customer

Signed up two days ago, up and running

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

A very easy company to deal with, very simple and easy to understand plans. I still have the same network provider as before, Optus through Virgin but for a fraction of the price. When my daughter phone is out of contract in a few weeks, I will probably transfer over as well.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Neil! We hope you enjoy your new service.

High support level supprised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 24, 2017

Joined these guys about to weeks ago and just pleasently supprised about the speed and ease of transferring my number to them, my previous experience with a budget telco was not like this at all.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for joining Moose, Billie! We hope you enjoy your new service.

1 of 6 pages