amazing value, no hassles

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

no problems with coverage, post paid monthly debit, great value, completely satisfied so far (3 month long customer so far)

great product for a great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Excellent network coverage (better than some of the biggies).
Good value for money.
Company does what it says it's going to do...and in a timely manner.
So glad I switched.

Fantastic. It was so easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Best value for money. Great support. Got this for my daughter & I’m with Optus and she gets the same as me for a third of the price. Can’t wait till my contract finishes with Optus so I can change over. No problems with network coverage either.

GOLD COAST

WHAT A WINNER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

It was a lucky day when I spotted Moose Mobile whilst checking out another telco, which ended up having terrible reviews. The reviews for Moose were amazingly good so we joined up our two mobiles - $14 p/m each for free calls, texts and voicemails with 1gb of data. We still have our old network coverage which is great. That's everything we need and a lot cheaper than we used to pay. I called them a few times sorting out things in the first month and they answered quickly and attended to my queries promptly. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. No sitting on the phone for hours on end being told that my call was important to them. Gah!!! On this occasion we've had a win - and it's a great feeling.

Customer Service Tops

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Apart from Moose being cheap the customer service is the best. I had a few problems with my phone and I received excellent advice from customer support. 10/10 for everything - great value, great service. I can say it's a breath of fresh air to deal with people in the know. Goodbye to all those other rip off merchants.

can't be without it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Great coverage at a very affordable $14.00 per month all found including 1gb data. Don't know why it took us so long to switch.

Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Both my husband and I have been using Moose Mobile for a few months and find the service the best we have ever been connected to. Very efficient, easy to transfer from our old plan. Staff are friendly, efficient and helpful. Moose Mobile offers a number of plans to suit everyone. Prices are very reasonable and we are very happy with the service and internet access to our account that Moose Mobile offers. We would highly recommend Moose Mobile.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the lovely recommendation, NormJude!

Early days, but no complaints

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Excellent customer sevice, network cover seems good. As someone who doesn't want a contract but does want a reasonable amount of data (20gb total thru two separate plans) this has been a good option

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Great to see we've been a good fit for your needs, Hogie. We've had a lot of similar feedback regarding our network, and that's because the Optus network has just secured 'Best in Test' in the P... read more »

Very good service from day 1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

I'm not very good with this new way of commutation but talking to the very helpful staff had me connected in no time.for the grand amount of $8.00 a month couldn't be happier thanks moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Carmel! Our Australian customer service team can always help you out if you're ever in need.

Verified Customer

Above and beyond fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

Great network coverage, great cheap mobile plans, excellent value for money and fantastic customer service, I highly recommend MOOSE Mobile, they have great affordable plans, I use MOOSE for my daughter who started high school and these plans are way better than getting pre-paid, it's affordable

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the excellent feedback, Claudia! You'll find that post-paid plans are definitely more affordable, so as long as you're managing your data using our app you can save a bunch of money.

• 1 comment
Private message

Great coverage good service.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Yes very reliable service. Good value for money. Customer service was good, but only used it once.
Coverage is good too.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks, Marg. Our policy of recruiting locals for customer service is really paying off. We hope the big Telcos don't catch on!

Brisbane

• 1 review

Verified Customer

Moose are just doing what they said they would, at an excellent price point.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

We have been with moose for a month now, post paid. Before signing onto moose we looked at the cheaper 10$ (per 28 days) from another provider but the customer service reviews were very poor. Moose had overall good reviews which finalized the decision.

Every time I have called Moose I have spoken to someone who has an excellent grasp of the English language. I have never had to wait for a person to answer beyond the automated "How can I direct your call?"

The sim cards arrived the next day. The service was connected within 1 hr. The bill arrived and there were no unexpected surprises. It just works as it should. Coverage is fine I have not noticed issues with download speeds , we live in a Capital city (that said, I don't care about download speeds. Data is used for reading online news and Whatsapp)

Moose are just doing what they said they would, at an excellent price point, in a way that should be the norm but is sadly surprising these days to have such decent customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the lovely words on our customer service, Steve. You would think that a company doing what they say would be the standard, but these are funny times we live in. Thanks again, and welcome to Moose!

Quite happy with the network

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I have had no problem from the time I joined and it is value for money! As for the customer service when I joined it was excellent.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Glad to hear you're happy with your new plan, Jack. Welcome to Moose!

Been great so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

We are on a prepaid plan and have been very satisfied with the service so far.

It's for my daughter and she has loved it.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

It's good to hear that your daughter is enjoying her new service, Chantal. Thanks for choosing Moose!

Better than others

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Hi most affordable post paid plan good value for money, network coverage is good. The customer service is the best always spoken to onshore rep this is most important to me.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Tarja.

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer
Private message

Finally, a telco that offers customer service AND a great value for money plan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I've just transferred to Moose and the customer service has been fantastic. I get double the data for half the price of my old provider and to be able to call or email and get a reply immediately is wonderful. No more waiting on the phone!! I'm a small business and appreciate prompt service and efficiency. I'll be recommending Moose to everyone.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for spreading the word, Judy. Welcome to Moose!

Telstra will never beat this.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I was sniffing around for 'value for money'. Moose Mobile does that and more. I was up and running in just a couple of days. No fuss, just honest pro service. The network is reliable. The customer service for questions is fantastic. You call a number in Australia and somebody in Australia is there to assist you in a friendly, efficient and professional manner. What more would you want. Gary Mac, Melbourne.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Moose, Gary!

the best Telco in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Moose always answer the phone, always speak understandable English. Always most helpful and cheaper than the others. It is little wonder they won the Choice award last year

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the lovely review, Joanne!

Really good service, would highly recommend

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Have been really happy with the service, only feedback would be on the app login you have to login each time otherwise great work Moose Mobile.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Hi Richy. Thanks for choosing Moose! In regards to the app you'll be happy to know that we're currently working on a few quality of life improvements such as being able to remember your details ... read more »

Really great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

Very reliable service and great value for money. Very easy to talk to the call centre. I highly recommend this provider.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the recommendation, Sonia!

1 of 20 pages

Hi, When I'm not connected to my home wifi, my data doesn't seem to work. I can't even load up a page. I can text and call though. Need help. Thanks

Lauren.W asked on Jan 31, 2018

Answer this

Hello could you please call customer service so we can find you in our system and troubleshoot this for you on 1300566673 or we have live chat available on our website.

Perhaps you may need to reset your Network settings. You could go to Settings - click on General, then Click on Reset, then click on Reset Network Settings. This might solve your issue.

Hi, I’ve put in my new SIM card in my iPad (data only sim), it was activated a few days ago. I get the bars and Optus au, but it keeps coming up with the message “ could not activate mobile data network, you are not subscribed to a mobile data service”. I’ve been googling wirelessly to try and find answers, I’ve tried almost everything. On this site it seems everything goes smoothly, so I thought I’d ask the question as to why this is happening? Help would be appreciated. Marie

Mars17 asked on Jan 22, 2018

Hi Marie,

We will be happy to help you out with that please call 07 31939400 or submit a ticket at https://moosemobile.com.au/contact.

Can I use data from mobile plan via my ipad (which I google & text on mostly)? How close do these two devices need to be? Thanks.

Suzie L. asked on Jan 20, 2018

Hi Suzie,

If you're asking about connecting your iPad to a mobile hotspot hosted on your mobile phone, this is 100% possible. If you've got mobile data active on your mobile phone and want to tap into this mobile data using your iPad it's as simple as turning on the hotspot function on your phone and connecting to it using your iPad's wifi. Depending on what mobile phone you have the settings will be a little different, but they all serve the same function.

If you're interested in finding out how to set this up, just give us a ring on 1300 566 673 and we can help you out.

Kind regards,