Awesome service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

I am loving my 'Moose' experience so far. Customer service has been truly excellent (thanks Darren!). Smooth and easy process to get started and a great monthly price. Grateful a provider has come into the marketplace to show Telstra & Optus how customer service can be done!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks, Christine. Welcome to Moose!

excellent service with kind behaviour

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

response was very quick and solved the issue in professional way.i highly recommend everyone to buy moose.
Service representative(darren) was very kind and responded promptly.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Rehan!

Moose Mobile is great.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I found them to be prompt, friendly and reliable. Great value for money, and it was so good to be able to speak to a person who understood what I was asking for. Coverage is excellent so far.
Would thoroughly recommend them.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the recommendation, Nana Ronnie!

A breath of fresh air in the world of telcos

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2017

Just joined Moose and I can see that the service is outstanding, Darren was very helpful and professional.
I was Optus before and they just rip you off.
A.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Moose, AussieOne!

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

Switched to Moose from Amaysim after Amaysim reneged on their verbal advice to me. The transfer to Moose was seamless problem free and professional. Subsequent service has been brilliant. Would highly recommend Moose - coverage to date has been problem free.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks, Dude. Welcome to Moose!

Adelaide

Over The Moon With Moose

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

A big thanks to the outstanding customer service crew, they made my transition to Moose Mobile an absolute breeze. The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful and they guided me through every step of the way.
I am extremely happy with the pricing. I've dropped my currently monthly bill by more than half and I am now getting 3x the amount of Data and still unlimited calls and text.
I will be highly recommending Moose to my family and friends.
Thanks from a VERY HAPPY customer.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Very happy customers is what we aim for. Thanks for choosing Moose, TanWeb!

Melbourne

Private message

Ripper service and helpful, knowledgeable staff.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Excellent pricing as well as great coverage. Their staff are so bloody fantastic easy to communicate with. Thrilled to the back teeth with Moose pre paid service. Lisa.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the awesome feedback, Lisa!

Wollongong

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 7 helpful votes
Private message

Great customer service and excellent price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

Picked a review about Moose 2 months ago and transferred from my previous provider at the end of the billing period and have same download and better coverage at half the price. Voice mail and call back works effectively and the app to monitor your usage is a dream to use on your mobile phone. They even sent a second sim when my initial sim was more than 3 days from registering - it turned up the next day. Real customer service.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the glowing recommendation, Ted. Welcome to Moose!

torquay

Very happy...!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Why I didn't ditch Telstra long ago is beyond me?! I was on $30 Pre-paid a month for years. Data started off at 800MB a month, then further reduced to 600MB to finally end up at a lousy 400MB!!!! Also charged per MB, not KB. Free calls/texts after 6pm to 6am! Very lousy indeed. After reading the excellent reviews about Moose I decided to give them a go. I'm on the $14 plan and loving it. 1 GB of data and free calls/texts whenever. I live in Torquay Vic and the coverage is good. The data is also generous and fast. Set-up and Customer service is great. It reminds me of the old 3 Mobile days. Even better. Fantastic.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Welcome to Moose, Tim!

• 3 helpful votes

Loving it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

Changed to Moose Mobile just about a week ago,,so far, very happy with the service centre and the coverage it provide in my area,,but most importanly, it is cheaper than what I was paying for Vaya. Keep up with the good work,,will refer more friends to Moose mobile!!

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Sounds like we ticked all the boxes, Yvonne. Thanks for the recommendation!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great service from an Australian call centre

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

After encounters with the overseas call centres of another provider, I was pleasantly surprised that an email to Moose Mobile was answered quickly by someone from my own area. The issue wad resolved quickly and effectively. Great service.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Moose, Tom!

Surfers Paradise QLD. 4217

• 3 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 9 helpful votes

Fast replies to customer questions EXCELLENT FAST Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Very fast response by the Moose Mobile team to customer service queries. Fast delivery of SIM card & porting my existing phone number. It is certainly a change from Amaysim whom still have not replied to 3x emails regarding a billing issue more than 10 days later. I certainly recommend Moose Mobile customer service & replies to customer questions. Pity there are not more service providers such as Moose in 2017.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Bueno! Thanks for the recommendation, Viva España.

However once they have you on there network, there data usage most definitely is accounted in error, eg. They believe I used over 8GB data in 7 days. When with prior service providers, I was never ... read more »

Moose Mobile Official

Hi Viva Espana. We'd like to get in contact with you to sort this issue out ASAP. There can be a number of factors at play that might cause your issue, so if you could give us a ring on 1300 566 6... read more »

Excellent service so far. After three days of being ignored by Amaysim I changed to Moose not only h

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2017

After having a three day run around with Amaysim I changed to Moose. Not only was it cheaper with more data the service was excellent. Thanks Michael for your help and prompt service. Will certainly recommend you.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Eddie!

Gold Coast

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

Moose Mobile is a excellent discovery...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

Switched to Moose Mobile from Virgin (after 15 years) when I saw positive reviews on Product Review and other websites. Really happy with the excellent package from Moose Mobile and so far, so good!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for discovering and choosing Moose, Jill!

Clyde North

Private message

Great Service and Value!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2017

I have been with moose for few months now and very pleased with the services and value.
Already recommended to my friends.
keep up the good work moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Good to see you're happy with your service, Kalana. Thanks for the review!

Totally understood my circumstances

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2017

Darren was extremely helpful and efficient. Totally understanding my circumstances with my elderly father. Customer service at its best which in today’s environment is very rare. Would definitely recommend Moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the recommendation, Lynnie!

Great customer service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Thank you team Moose- excellent assistance in setting up my accounts. Marco & Darren were very helpful. Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Team Moose welcomes you, Dido!

Customer service was excellent!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2017

Prepaid customer!! Customer service was excellent!! Once Sim activated everything works just great!! Great plan for the money as visiting Australia and sure needed my phone!!

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the review, Bigfoot!

• 4 helpful votes
Private message

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

What a change from other networks I have been with. Prompt answering of the phone, really helpful people, and cheapest plan out. Would highly recommend Moose.

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for choosing Moose, Julie!

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2017

In the process of transferring our phone number over to Moose, we had a very small glitch but Darren from Moose was extremely helpful and very quick to reply to emails so could not ask for more. Customer service is excellent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Moose Mobile Official

Thanks for the kind words on our customer service, Swampy. Welcome to Moose!

1 of 11 pages

If I were to sign up for the $14 pmth plan and discovered the data wasn't enough (I'm sure it would be as I rarely use Google etc on my phone) would I be able to upgrade to a higher plan the following month? I assume I could but just needed to clarify this

Denise P asked on Nov 22, 2017

Hi Denise,

You're 100% correct. You can always upgrade or downgrade your plan as you see fit. However, the change only occurs at the start of a new billing cycle, so if you request a plan change after a billing cycle has already started you'll need to wait for a month before the change takes place.

Hopefully this answers your question. If you have any more questions regarding our service you can give us a ring on 1300 566 673 or email us at admin@moosemobile.com.au. We'll be happy to help.

Moose Mobile

Hi, if i chose the $34 month plan and ran out of 10g data, can i top up? How do i top up? How much are top ups and what do you get for top up ? How is monthly fee charged out or debited? Are there excess or does data stop when limit reached? If i didnt want to top up but recharge instead before month is up can i do that? I am currently with Ovo who,s deals are better than optus who kept milking me, but im frustrated with lack of user flexibility regarding this. Currently my choice is to wait 9 days before auto recharge for more data (8g) or top up. Im done with top ups as ive spent a lot of money trying to find deals that cover my usage on mobile. Funny thing is i use my data same as always but it doesnt seem to go as far as it used to. What i miss is the functionality that optus provided. ( recharge by auto call whenever you want anytime and check balance by text, but i dont like their prices.) Ovo is frustratingly crippling in flexibility. How does Moose compare?

Joy asked on Nov 17, 2017

Answer this

These questions are better directed to Moose directly. My experience as a base level customer is excellent. There help line is based in Brisbane and the operator was clear and helpful. Give them a try!!

Hi Joy. I'll try to answer all your questions as well as I can. If you need further clarification on any of my answers you can give us a ring like Ted has suggested.

Since we're a post-paid service we don't have 'data top ups', but instead let you go slightly over your data limit of your plan. Any excess usage is charge at 1.5c per MB, or $15 a GB. You are billed in KB increments though, so you will only pay for what you use instead of the whole GB like some companies do.

It does sound like you would like a pre-paid service like your old Optus one, but our services are post-paid and based around monthly payments. However, as Ted suggested, we can explain how our plans work in more detail if you're more happy to hear it over the phone. We'll be happy to help.

Moose Mobile Support
1300 566 673

Hi if I order a new number with my new sim can I then port my old number to the new sim later?

Kevin asked on Nov 15, 2017

Hi Kevin,

Good question. SIM cards are one-time use, so if you activate a SIM card with a new number you won't be able to port another number to that same SIM later, meaning you will need another one. There are, however, a couple of ways you can work around this. If you give us a ring on 1300 566 673 or email us at admin@moosemobile.com.au we can help you through the steps of porting your number at a later date.

Moose Mobile

Thanks for that I have ordered sim with my old number

Good to hear it, Kevin. Please let us know how your experience goes!

See all 19 questions about Moose Mobile