Verified Customer

Made our first home loan a breeze

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Had an excellent experience with Dario and Grace while dealing with a difficult off the plan purchase, The communication throughout the 15 month process was exemplary and the team were always available to offer advice and support. I couldn't recommend them highly enough and look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks so much Michael, you've been awesome to work with, congratulations again! Best Regards, Dario and Grace. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a dif... read more »

Mortgage Broker Melbourne is the go to place for refinancing a property loan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

The experience was very thorough and Ben was an excellent Broker with expert knowledge and guidance through the whole lending process. He was always available to answer my every question. I very very HIGHLY RECOMMEND Ben and his team at Mortgage Broker's Melbourne. Out of 5 Stars the service was 10 Stars.
Anyone who wants a loan needs to go to Mortgage Broker Melbourne.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for the kind review, Walt! Best Regards, Ben. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Super helpful and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

My partner and I highly recommend using Mortgage Broker Melbourne. Tobe and Rebekah were super helpful throughout the whole process and helped us get our home loan approved very quickly. Tobe was always happy to meet us outside of working hours and responded promptly to all our questions.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for a great review Beng! It was a pleasure working with you! Best Regards and Merry Christmas from Tobe and Rebekah! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this g... read more »

Making Home Loans Easy Business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 20, 2018

We had a really good experience recently with Marc and Selena from Mortgage Broken Melbourne. They were both were helpful, knowledgable and available at all times to guide us through all stages of the finance process.
The paperwork required by the bank was immense, but Marc and Selena helped us navigate through it all and provided sound calculations and advice.
Highly recommned Mortgage Broker Melbourne to help you with a Home Loan.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Hi Holly, It was great working with you and Andrew again, thanks heaps for the feedback! Best Regards and Merry Christmas from Marc and Selena! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFIC... read more »

Chelsea Heights, VIC

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

Professional Advice and Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

I've had such a pleasant experience dealing with my mortgage broker Maurizio Barba for the refinance of my mortgage. Maurizio is knowledgeable and very experienced with finding the best product that suits his clients' financial needs, he is also very approachable and patient. I am very pleased with the loan product that Maurizio recommended for me and I believe that making the switch to this new product will assist me in achieving my financial goals in the next few years. Thank you Maurizio (and your very competent Assistant, Rob) for your professional service. You will be highly recommended amongst my family and friends.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Michelle, it was great working with you too! It is kind of you to leave such nice feedback, Best Regards, Maurizio and Rob. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE",... read more »

Maurizio made the process clear, concise, and easy to understand! 10/10!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Maurizio was fantastic. He guided us through the whole process with expertise and ease. I have already recommended Maurizio to our friends if they ever need a mortgage broker.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Evan it was a pleasure to have worked with you both, Best Regards, Maurizio. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Amazing from start to finish!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

As first home buyers, we didn't even know where to start however having read so many amazing reviews of Mortgage Broker Melbourne we decided to give them a go. Very glad to say the reviews don't lie as we've not been disappointed! From the very start Tobe put our mind at ease and took time to ensure we were comfortable with all of the options and information presented to us. What I think really sets Tobe and the team apart is the after care they provide even after approval if given by your lender of choice. You never just feel like a number which I must say has been very refreshing. My wife and I look forward to working with Tobe and the team again in the future.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Tim, it was a great pleasure working with you! Best Regards, Tobe and Rebekah. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Responsive and felxiable 5 stars service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 04, 2018

I was guided throughout every step of getting the home loan process , I was able to receive the best deals and get great service at the same time. Thank you Ben Behar

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Oran - pleasure to help you out and thanks for the referrals! It nice knowing that I'm your trusted broker that you'd tell your friends about. (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK ... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I have utilized Dario on two occasions now and have been extremely happy and impressed with his service and relevant knowledge of the home loan industry - nothing was too much trouble and he secured us a very competitive rate. I'd have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for a new home loan and will certainly use his services again.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Craig for your continued support! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Melbourne

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

A professional and friendly team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Mario and Grace are a professional and friendly team who offer clear and disclosing advice about mortgages, and who work in a very timely and patient manner to explore, explain, and execute financially-beneficial outcomes. Great to work with.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Many thanks for your support Jason, Best Regards! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Dario, not Mario. Autocorrect got me again.

Mortgage application

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

I had Ben Bahar sort out my mortgage application and he was very helpful throughout. Informative and easy to understand. Made the process go very smoothly.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Hi Ian, It is my pleasure to assist - thanks for the nice feedback. Its nice to know we're doing a good job! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a differ... read more »

5 star, highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Thanks to Tobe and the team for finding me the right loan for my first apartment, particularly as a buyer looking at smaller apartments (<50sqm). Tobe, Kim & Rebekah were responsive, transparent, and a delight to work with. I would absolutely recommend avoiding the stress of dealing with the banks yourself and go see Tobe instead! Thanks!

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Sarah, it was great working with you too! Best Regards, Tobe, Kim and Rebekah (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Great customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

Great thank to Ben for helping me through finding mortgage finance. I was really clue less in the early stage last year to finance off plan land and house constructions, Ben has been helpful explaining the process and advising according. I would highly recommend Ben to my network

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks BK, for taking the time to leave us such great feedback! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Property purchasing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 26, 2018

Found to be very helpfull made the whole process very easy and very professional when it comes to service thanks dario

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for those kind words Anthony! (By the way, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS at top of page instead).

Fantastic experience with Dario and Grace

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

I simply can not speak highly enough of Grace and Dario at Mortgage Broker Melbourne.
They put in a lot of effort to secure the best possible loan for me, refinancing and renovating.
Everything was clearly explained, their knowledge, communication and service was fantastic.
Such a great professional team who actually cared about helping me, all their hard work is very much appreciated, I would recommend them one hundred times over.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for choosing us Samuel, it was fantastic working with you! (BTW, to find us again in the future, please click our WEBSITE ADDRESS at the TOP OF THE PAGE, just next to OUR LOGO. If you cli... read more »

Dario and Grace are the best..

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

Dario and Grace are highly recomended as mortgage broker. We appreciated all the effort and did the best they can do. We are thankful to them and we can look forward building our home soon.

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks for your feedback and for choosing us to arrange this for you! Best Regards, Dario and Grace. (BTW, to find us next time, DON'T CLICK "OFFICIAL WEBSITE", this goes to a different firm, CLICK OUR WEB ADDRESS AT TOP OF PAGE INSTEAD).

Excellent Experience with Tobe & Kim

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2018

I had a great experience with both Tobe & Kim. They converted my complex situation into simple solution. Great team with professional attitude and healthy relationships which makes life easier. Much appreciate all effort and the way this organisation works. Very very helpful!!!!!. Love to recommend others

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Praveen!

10 out of 10 - Thanks Marc and team!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

The team at Mortgage Broker Melbourne were impeccable. Marc was magnanimous with his time from our very first meeting. His knowledge is second to none, even in a time of flux in the banking world. We are very grateful for the effort he and his team delivered. They helped us to feel informed and comfortable throughout the process.

A stand out quality Marc possesses, is the ability to talk through details, processes and concerns in a calm fashion - even when we were feeling pressure as auctions were just minutes away! He knew when to press the bank (and our conveyancer) to create a seamless experience that resulted in us winning our dream home, with a great loan.

His due diligence helped us to determine an upper loan limited within our means (turns out we didn’t need that much!) - he knows when to take risks, and when to be conservative. While working with Marc and his team, we felt supported, informed, and safe in making such a big purchase.

Many thanks, and looking forward to the next time.

Sincerely Simon & Michelle

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Simon and Michelle, it was great working with you guys, thanks for such kind feedback! Cheers! Marc

• 1 helpful vote

Highly recommend!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

Dario was amazing from first meeting to loan settlement. He provided great support and made our home refinance process very smooth. Highly recommend
Many thanks for great support.

Helpful, Patient, Knowledgeable - No hesitation in recommending!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2018

My wife and I used Tobe and Kim at MBM throughout the financing process for our knock-down and rebuild home in the SE Suburbs.
This was a complex multi-year process as we had multiple facilities (Land loan, construction loan, pool + landscaping addition) to set up over the period. There was additional complexity due to non-standard issues around income verification for the loan assessors to which Tobe attended to diligently.
I cannot speak highly enough of both Tobe and Kim - they were polite, responsive (via both email and voicemail) and incredibly patient with us, even when we were getting stressed! Tobe went out of his way to help, for example visiting our home in unsociable hours and at weekends to go through paperwork and collect signed documents. Highly recommended!!!

Comments
Mortgage Broker Melbourne Official

Thanks Chris, for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! It was great working with you both. Best Regards, Tobe and Kim

1 of 7 pages