Filter By:

Great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Have been with Mungi for the last 8 months. Speeds for nbn25 are good, no problems with the service whatsoever. Never have had to contact support in regards to service issues, as I have had none so far. Customer service (i.e. live chat + website information) is very good. Totally recommended.

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great product and competent staff

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I transferred from another ISP recently as I wanted a more stable connection. Couldn't be happier with Mungi so far. on my NBN50 VDSL connection. Great connectivity via the ColoAU transit network, no problem with streaming video from the USA, and downloads are noticeably quicker than my previous ISP.

The big winner is that the Mungi staff are competent. They understand their systems, and can give factual answers to questions, rather than guessing like so many call centre staff are prone to do.

All went as advertised.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Getting connected was simple. Voip phone works well. Internet working very well with good speed. Dlink modem was mostly already setup including use of the public DNS. Would recommend Mungi for sure.

Brisbane

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Internet speed and and customer service...the perfect combo!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

Great speed on NBN50, Easy and simple to contact in the event of an issue with their ticket system, best ISP around and about $35 cheaper than Telstra. Very happy with my service.

Melbourne, Victoria

• 7 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good speeds. Excellent support.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

Signed up for NBN50 plan couple of months back after moving away from Aussie Broadband since I wanted unlimited data without paying a big premium. Speeds have been consistently good in both peak and off-peak periods and after moving across to their amazing L2 network, international speeds have improved massively. Contacted support just once and the issue was resolved very promptly. I can easily recommend this NBN provider for it's value for money plans and high levels of customer service.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2018

I have only been with Mungi for a month but I am extremely impressed with them so far. Internet speeds are always around the same during any part of the day. They were very easy and quick to sign up with. I would definitely recommend Mungi as your next internet provider!

Sydney

Brilliant customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

I just connected with Mungi so can't comment on network performance but wanted to share my experience going through the installation.

I applied online for NBN plan with Mungi. As I was in a desperate need of Internet connection I jumped to their chat box and asked if anything could be done to speed up the process. Engineer replied within seconds saying he's looking to my application. Literally 2 minutes later he called me to advise he set up my connection and I'm good to go. I didn't believe him as was still in office and couldn't check it. I got home couple of hours later and was astonished to find connection was up and running.

Being lazy person I rarely leave product reviews. However, thought it would be unfair for me not to do so this time.

Melbourne

Mungi best ISP in Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2018

Having moved from original ISP to Mungi, I was having issues in setting up modem as was keeping my own modem. One short email to Mungi and I had instant responses frim numerous staff at Mungi, all eager to help. The issue was fixed right away and am enjoying fast (45Mpbs in the evening) and no problems with stability. If only all ISP’s were as good

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Mungi has a pretty good customer service. They replied my request in a few minutes which is so great. Will update the review when I get my internet.

Queensland

• 10 comments
  • 46 helpful votes

Downgrade

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Great customer service but I was informed my 100 mbps service will be downgraded to 50 mbps which is a bit odd. No thank you looking elsewhere.

Removed 100/40 Product, Poor future planning

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Mungi's network is in shambles, with a stalling Layer 2 build, and financial issues that have resulted in them cancelling their 100/40 product, and cancelling already paying customers 100/40 connections, and changing them to 50/20.

Avoid.

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Removed 100/40 plans and scrapped discounts when being forced to 50/20

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

While they respond quickly in regards to tech support for the most part, it doesn't excuse them removing plans and stripping the discounts from current plan owners. I understand their reasoning for removing 100/40 plans, but to deny current customers the discount they were being given previously is kind of dodgy.

Overall, while the people who work there are friendly and responsive (apart from FTTC connections, radio silence on that part), the service doesn't take care of loyal customers and is actively punishing them for no reason.

Diggers Rest

Were great but removed 100/40

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I'm pretty annoyed but didn't feel right rating them any lower than 3 considering how good they WERE. With the discontinuation of 100/40 plans I have to look elsewhere unfortunately. Shame as i couldn't have been happier with the service and support I recieved until now.

Recommended if you're happy with 50/20 though.

3 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Very good company with 24/7 help.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Unlimited Nbn50 plan at a very affordable price. Online and sms support is literally 24/7. I’m loving Mungi already. Keep up the good work and the promise for internet speed!!

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Great service, fast response times

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Have recently signed up with Mungi after doing a bit of research on the internet.
They arranged everything with the installation, and had fast responses for any of my questions.

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great support and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Service has been virtually flawless, and any issues have been swiftly resolved by their excellent customer service. Their customer service has been the only one I've dealt with that doesn't patronize you and has extensive technical knowledge.

Highly recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Have recently switched to Mungi, and very happy with the service, have had no issues so far. Customer service is great, i was surprised to get a response back from the chat box even at night at 9pm. Give it try, value for money and you have nothing to loose no lock in contract.

Excellent value Burrum Heads, Qld

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

A customer now for 2 weeks, I couldn't be happier.
Lightning 50 plan - NBN (FTTN) with the D-Link DVA-2800 modem.
Speed tests are showing around the 24 Mbps which are equal to similar (unlimited) plans in Toowoomba.

Cairns

Connection Type: ISP Fibre

Great service and ISP in general

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2018

Used to be on Aussie Broadband after being sick of the service and issues I had with my previous isp's. Most of it were ping/congestion issues but the isp's always seemed reluctant to do anything about it as long as we were a minority. So I moved to Aussie and never had a problem since but then I heard Mungi offers the same level quality of service which fit my preference of extensive data usage more. I was a bit skeptical after having many so many bad ISP experiences but I thought I'd try my luck and I don't regret it. I welcome Mungi to the new top tier of ISP'S up there with Aussie.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

• 14 helpful votes

Excellent NBN provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 03, 2018

Easy to get connected, took me 1-2 days. Am on 100/50 mbps with FTTN, on peak hours I average around 60-70mbps, no issue with Netflix 4K 5.1 on my TV. No gaming issues, haven't experienced any drop outs yet, however they did sent out an email to have me switch from my fibre port from 1 to 2, and was went into my junk mail. Would be better if they can communicate that together with SMS.

1 of 18 pages