Filter By:

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 22, 2018

Great fast customer support! Always reply nice and quick and answer my questions perfectly. Even replys on Sunday night! Great!

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent Service and Prompt Response (After Hours) really loving it...

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 21, 2018

NBN Churn completed within 4 hours... (That was a very good Start) supported me in configuring the Modem after hours was a bonus on the top.... Good Work Guys... 5 Stars Excellent and please spend on this company you will never go wrong with this company..

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi there, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 20, 2018

NBN set up was faster than expected. Support was given all the way through. Reliable connection and consistent speeds. I like Mungi and I am very happy. I have been recommending the company!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Fiona, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

Sydney

• 1 comment
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Brilliant service and technology

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 19, 2018

It only took them 8 working days from order to delivering fully functioning NBN service. They also supplied the super fast D-Link Cobra modem and the ATA for my analogue phone. My plan is for 50 Mb/sec and I am measuring 46, even during peak times. The phone works fine too. All of their support is Australian based and I found them to be prompt, polite, and helpful. The transition from ADSL to NBN was a breeze. It only took a couple of hours from the time the NBN contractor knoked on our door to the time I had fully functioning NBN. Their prices are reasonable too. A very pleasant experience overall.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Great support and service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Just wanted to say that Mungi staff were very responsive to queries and the service was enabled in the promised time and my connection is reaching advertised speeds (im on a 50mbps plan) even in "busy" periods. Early days (only been connected for 5 days) but so far Mungi have been exceeding my expectations. Thanks team!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Steve, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

KARRATHA

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Very transparent, no hidden costs. Great back end service. Awesome people to be with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

NBN service. The setup is fairly easy. The Customer Service is great. Pretty easy to deal with and very flexible.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Sujit, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

Canberra

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great, fast service helping getting me set up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 18, 2018

Used the online chat box to speak with Jamie, who answered my question about timeframes (nbn box installation) and service and helped me get set up ASAP to my new development FTTP service - very responsive, friendly and helpful!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Felix, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

Sydney

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Great fast and efficient support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

So far as good. Support was great in getting things up and running quickly and its great to be able to live chat to some in Australia who knows what they are doing. Speed is good so far as well, as I am well into the evening now at 8:30pm so no great slow down seen yet anyway. Back end line is owned by the NBN so we are relying on them, but its good to have and ISP who knows what they are doing have your back as well. Great company and a great startup who I hope will go on and do great things.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi ulankford, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Unreal customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Can't express how impressed I am with the service provided by the mungi team. I left a major nbn provider mostly because of the cost but also hated waiting half an hour to speak to someone for technical issues. Immediate response via Facebook with very clear instructions to help me get connected online. In the short amount of time I've been with mungi I can't find a fault at all. Highly recommend!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Ksun, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

Rockhampton

• 3 comments
  • 3 questions
  • 9 answers
  • 11 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Mungi Internet -- good service!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

Just connected to the NBN via my new ISP: Mungi Internet. It was accomplished quickly and without any problems (though I was apprehensive). My Telstra landline was switched this morning, and I was online by lunch time! So far, so good -- hope to have a long and happy relationship! Started researching some months ago, checked what is on offer, supplied required Telstra info a month or so ago, agreed to the date (today) --- and I'm online! Great!

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Fantastic customer support and unbeatable pricing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 17, 2018

I've just recently had Mungi Internet hook up my flash new NBN service and was guided at every step by their diligent and knowledgeable staff. They even enabled my VoIP line at 10am on a Sunday! Not many services or companies that would be willing to give you that kind of support.

I have had no hesitation in recommending Mungi Internet to my friends and family and have in just a week, done just that and 3 new and impressed customers they now have the very same experience I have had, a brilliant one.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Jake. Thanks for the feedback! Welcome to the family and thanks for choosing Mungi :)

Melbourne

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service, customer service, website and everything in between.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

We signed up to Mungi after doing some comparison online. Had a chat session (out of business hours) to ask some questions before sign-up. Made me feel comfortable and all answers were simple and to the point. The website itself is ideal, the entire sign up process could be done from it. We had the modem sent out once NBN was two weeks out. The day of connection, it was all straight forward. Plug in the modem, put in the username/password and I was online. So glad to be rid of the Telstra shackles.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Voj, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far :)

Melbourne

Fast Speeds Efficient Local Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 16, 2018

When NBN was enabled to my area I had shortlisted two RSPs and one of them was Mungi. Jumped into Chat on a Sunday night and was able to talk to Jamie straightaway. I didn't make any mistake and signed up with them. Connection was straightforward and I also bought the D-Link modem from them. Initially started with Lightning 50/20 plan but after connection I realised that the line is capable to the max speed of 100Mbps so quickly upgraded to Lightning 100/40 plan. So far the speeds are great and some minor hiccups with International traffic which is nothing to do with Mungi but to do with their upstream provider. Soon they will be moving to L2 and that should bring consistent speed for all transits.

The support is terrific. You can actually talk to them via chat or tickets. They answer tickets so quickly. I have never experienced this type of excellent local support anywhere else. Please keep up this even when you add more people to the network.

So far everything looks great and I am happy that I have selected Mungi for my NBN requirement.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi auslankan, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Perfect they are the best

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

Great time to respond to tickets. Resolved quickly and smart people who help. Actually keen to talk to them again.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Adrian, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

melbourne

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Best Decision I have ever made to go with Mungi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 15, 2018

So I decided to swap my internet provider to mungi because I saw the high ratings on product review and it was the best decision I have ever made. Their customer service was top notch and I had issue trying to get my internet connected from the swap over, the team at mungi had been really responsive and supportive to fix my issue. It was a very quick response too even during odd hours on the weekend. I would say if you go with mungi, you won't regret it, they take good care of their customers . Thank you Mungi :).

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Adrina, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

• 1 review
  • 2 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great service and very efficient so far

New NBN connection
Modem arrived (in regional Victoria) the morning after I ordered it!
Needed help to connect via customer service on a Saturday evening and they replied promptly via email with a simple fix to the problem.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi there :) , Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Best customer service even got connected on the weekend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 14, 2018

I ordered nbn service and got connected very fast on a Saturday! Service hasn't missed a beat. Ive gone through a few Isp's and this one trumps them all. If your fttp in tassie give them a shot, month to month contract.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Karlos, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

Gold Coast

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Impressive knowledge and customer support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Dealing with Mungi is like dealing with a family member. They always seem to be there when you need them, no offshore support people, always kept me up to date with the process. The online chat is really helpful - does not seem sales based at all like other chat services. Just seem to go out of their way to be helpful.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Vaise, Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really glad you're having a great experience so far.

Perth

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Amazing customer service - really!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 11, 2018

Stop looking and just call Mungi. For one, I had a super responsive support crew help me - online chat, email, telephone - you'll be well covered at all times and they are super responsive. The NBN speed is great. I signed up for the 50Mps plan, most of the time around 45/46Mbs. They also offered me a free trial for 24hrs on the 100Mbps plan, I am trying this out now.

I contacted Mungi on the 29 March, had an initial setup appointment for 12 April. Since I was eager to have it asap, they kept an eye on spots becoming available sooner on the NBN tech roster. Two days later I received an email saying that they brought my setup appointment forward to the 7th of April. That was nice!

I have not experienced any dropouts, I've only had it for a couple days. So far so good. I highly recommend this ISP.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Vik, Glad to hear about your great connection experience. Please feel free to reach out if there's any further questions :)

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Great customer service and speeds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Apr 10, 2018

Been connected a few weeks now came from Aussie broadband only because my partner has put things On a budget so had to get cheaper internet but that doesn’t mean I’ve got less of a service. The people at mungi have been helpful and was connected within 10 minutes and more then happy with my connection speed. Thanks Mungi and team

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Jeffrey, Thanks for choosing Mungi. We've worked incredibly hard to ensure great Aussie support and low prices for our customers.

1 of 10 pages