Filter By:

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Outstanding in every way!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2018

Impeccable Customer Service & Technical Support, insanely fast response times and resolutions!

Quality internet speeds during on/off peak times!

These guys won't be going anywhere anytime soon as they beat alot of the Telecommunications Giants out there (Telstra,Optus, iiNet,TPG) and will continue to do so!

Thank you so much Mungi, you are outstanding! A++++++

Very easy to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Very easy to deal with, reasonable prices and had 0 drop outs so far. a Steady 75mbps during peaks and 90-100 mbs other times. Can stream 3 4k netflix simultaneously during peaks and never get buffering.

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Outstanding !!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Mungi have been very professional with any issue i have thrown at them, they also have fast resolution manner. They went out of their way to help get me connected when other providers would not.
The internet connection on NBN HFC is fantastic and with an evening speed of roughly 80 Mbps

I would recommend Mungi to all my friends and family.

Sydney

• 3 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 33 helpful votes

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

No technical support on weekends!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

After bad experience with Aussie Broadband due to having low speed during peak hours (despite their claims), I switched to Mingi 4 months ago. I have had a good experience with Mungi over the last 4 months, in fact I’ve been so happy with them that I brought my parents internet on board with them. Sadly things changed, my internet has been disconnected for over 12 hours (Saturday night). Raised a ticket with their technical support no one has contacted me and it seems tech support is closed during weekends!? Ready to explore my options if this is going to be the support from now on.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Hi Ron,

Our team provide 24/7 ticket support, are you able to contact me directly at j@mungi.com.au with more information and I'll be glad to look into this.

We pride ourselves on providing excellent service from our Aussie office.

• 1 comment
  • 17 answers
  • 13 helpful votes

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

So happy with these guys.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Transfer from the hell of exetel to these guys. Exetel has always blamed the phone line for every small issue. 2 months with mungi and not so much as a dropout. The speeds are so quick and are aleast twice as fast as exetel for the same plan speed. Almost get 50mbps (47mbps) so very happy. As long as these guys keep it up, we will stay.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Thanks for choosing Mungi! Fantastic to hear about your experience. Please let us know if we can help with anything else :)

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Outstanding support, service and delivery from a small, local team

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

It's rare I bother to write a review, but the welcome from Mungi and their ongoing support in getting me going and answering my questions has been a fantastic example of quality service. Very quick responses from everyone I've dealt with, including the company founders (!) mean I will be recommending Mungi widely.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Great customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 17, 2018

I have just connected a small business and personal NBN connection through Mungi. The service has been sensational. After another ISP took 4 months unresolved Mungi had it sorted in under two weeks. The personal NBN was booked and installed by NBN 2 days after notification to Mungi that we were live. Can not fault Jamie and the team at Mungi.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

New customer to NBN and Aus Internet landscape

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

New NBN user and was quite horrified at find an provider after reading all the bad reviews. Came across mungi and let me just say excellent service from the start. The night the modem arrived i couldnt get connected but this was due to a cable issue on the NBN side, phone the support line and was up and running in a matter of seconds. Mungi does support right. I will highly recommend them to anyone.

thanks Mungi for making my journey to the www a dream

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

South Hedland

Great provider

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

Moved house and looked to change from ADSL to NBN as it looked that my new place was connected. Did a quick provider search and choose to go with Mungi. I was a bit wary to go with a smaller company as I live in the north-west of WA and wasn’t sure about service, speed etc. It worked out really well. Had a few questions which were answered by Jamie straight away on chat. Also got guidance how to configure my byo modem. Speeds are excellent so far, I’m on nbn50. Very pleased with Mungi.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Sydney

Fantastic Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

I had a lot of issues trying to get my new FTTP connection installed with other providers and NBN having communication issues. Jamie and the Mungi team sorted it first time and I was online after my first appointment. The connection is reliable and fast with little to no drop in speed during peak times. I cannot fault Mungi at all, fantastic job all round.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

• 2 helpful votes

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

Had issues with setup but Jamie sorted everything out and I was able to connect. Big thumbs up for following up.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Perth

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Read the reviews, gave them a go, not dissapointed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

It’s great speaking to Aussie guys on the phone, and not only that, you aren’t waiting for ages to speak to someone. I actually cancelled my Iprimus account a short while before talking to them and Iprimus put me on hold for 20 minutes when I told them that’s what I was doing! I got through to Mungi within a couple of minutes for support.

The connection with Mungi was 100% set up within a few hours of ordering online, and with a little bit of help from a friendly staff.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Perth

• 2 helpful votes

10/10 fantasic company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

These guys are amazing, hands down the best support team I've ever dealt with. Would recommend Mungi to everyone.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

North Lakes

Switch from Belong and very happy with Mungi so far

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Switch from Belong as terrible experience & poor customer service. ( They still charge me after contract expires until i complaint!!)
Anyway switching from NBN12 to NBN50 now in Mungi. Instant connection from day 1, Max download 46MB & 18MB upload, setting up was easy if you have some knowledge how to login to your modem admin page and change the username/password. the online team is helpful too. Been with them 10 days now no dropping so far. Good price plus you can pay bill via Paypal as well

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Great Customer Service When Connecting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 11, 2018

Connection type: NBN
I have just signed up with Mungi. The connection will take 4 to 8 days as I have never had NBN and the service needs to be changed over from ADSL. The customer service was great. I received assistance on a Sunday night which is second to none. The customer service agent was fantastic in assisting with all the information I require for NBN hardware and Voip. Thanks Mungi and Jamie

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Just Perfect ! Even I couldn't have done it better myself !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

HFC Connection in Melbourne. From order placement to online in less than 2 hours !!!
No connection issues. I was kept informed during the process. Great Support

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

Today I switched from TPG to Mungi. I have FTTN and got a fantastic deal with Mungi and the exchange only took a couple of hours. The communication was great too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Excellent Customer Service & Value for Money!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I'm organising NBN at my home for the first time. Via productreview.com.au I learned the names of Australia's best-rated ISPs, and chose three to explore, including Mungi.

I opted for their Lightning 12 plan, the features of which include unlimited data, good evening speed, no contract, modem (pre-configured), and a very competitive price.

Customer service was excellent too, and the whole process (initial enquiry > placing order) was wrapped up in about 15 minutes, with no hard-sell. Highly recommended!

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Tweed Heads, NSW

• 1 question
  • 1 answer

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

Today I switched from Skymesh to Mungi. I have FTTN and got a fantastic deal with Mungi and the exchange only took a couple of hours. The communication was great too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

It just works.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 04, 2018

I moved from an ISP which began to get slow at peak times (MyRepublic) with frequent dropouts. I spent one disappointing day with Telecube. Joined Mungi and they connected NBN FTTP 100/40 in Hobart with no fuss and it does what it is supposed to with no significant slow down during peak times. In 21C a service like this should just work and they deliver.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

1 of 15 pages