Filter By:

melbourne

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good speed with great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

After disappointing few years with my last ISP, Mungi gave me promised speeds and great customer support. Their suggested router/modem is working like a charm. On FTTN, I am getting 30 mbps in peak hours and 40 mbps off peak on 50 mbps plan.

My Mungi experience.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 14, 2018

My task to transfer from one ISP to Mungi via the transfer processes of the NBN.
After some initial modem configuration problems (not of their own making) which did take some days to correct the approachable, attentive and helpful staff were able to resolve all matters. I found their persistence in resolving network transfer problems excellent. In comparison to other companies the staffs quick response time to questions was a " breath of fresh air". Line speeds are as I would expect of the FTTN connection I have. For me it is early days and I look forward to Mungi growing to take on "layer 2" Network capability.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Private message

Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

very easy and quick service. questions answered and advised of max line NBN capacity. assistance was appreciated. thank you.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Geelong

• 1 comment

Mungi Experience Excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Great ISP and they have certainly set the bar high. It is always nice to speak to an Australian call centre and with people who understand the technology. I had various problems with my internet connection both dropouts and slow speed before moving to Mungi. Nothing was too much of a problem for them and more was achieved in one week with Mungi than my previous ISP in 6 months. Once I ticked the box, connection was up and running in just on 4 hours. My faith that the NBN can actually work and have some speed has been restored. A fantastic ISP with switched on people who really care about the customer. Keep up the great standards and customer service.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Great service even before go-live

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Setting up transfer from PSTN / ADSL to VOIP / FTTN. Had some phone issues to sort out due to Telstra porting out too early. Very quick response to the issue from Mungi. Great support so far and the line hasn't even activated with Mungi yet. Very happy with service.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

alice springs, NT

• 6 helpful votes

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

Had nbn fttn with another ISP decided it was tiime for a change. Looked at a few other ISP's ended up choosing Mungi service was transferred over within 4 hours. customer service can't be faulted as Jamie and Abs helped me configure my modem and answered all my questions no matter how trivial they seemed. good customer service is hard to find these days great service is non existant but these guys go above and beyond. Alice Springs isn't the easiest place to get decent internet even on NBN.

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Thanks for the kind words, we're really glad you're having a great experience.

Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

#1 in customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 13, 2018

I’m on their 100/40 NBN plan and am very pleased with their customer service! I have received a response via their ticket system almost any time of the day incl weekends. There’s some minor peak hours speed slow downs but at these prices I am happy to live with it.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Excellent customer service, good speeds

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

NBN(FTTN)
The online chat makes troubleshooting any issues quick and easy, there always seems to be someone available.
Getting solid speeds, the plans are good too.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 2 helpful votes

Great Value Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 12, 2018

I recently switched to Mungi as my previous provider no longer gave me good value for money. The switch was a simple process with no hiccups at all. Mungi's Lightning 100 plan is the perfect plan for me with it's unlimited data and fast speeds. The peak period slow down is a bit more than other providers but the cheaper monthly cost makes up for it.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Such great customer service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 10, 2018

So happy with Mungi! So helpful and their 24/7 customer service is so helpful. They are always so reasonable and the speeds so far have been great :)

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Connection Type: NBN Wireless

Impressingly Good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

I have dealt with many service providers before, and I have never received the high standard of customer service the team from Mungi gave me. Definitely one to look out for!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Adelaide

Great service and speed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 09, 2018

Signed up on 50/20 plan. After hearing that their customer service was great I was still surprised by how quickly they responded to questions. Set up process was extremely easy and their communication was excellent.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Thanks for being a Mungi customer. We're really glad you're happy with our service.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Great customer service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 08, 2018

When I had to make the decision to connect to the NBN I chose Mungi because of there no nonsense approach and really easy to understand information. Then after contacting them they were excellent in every detail. Thanks. This has been a genuinely satisfying experience.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

I did an order with Mungi for a transfer from my old ISP. The change over took place overnight and was ready the following day.
Bought their modem deal and a few teething problems with dropouts and speed initially. The problem was dealt with promptly and resolved. (Thanks Abs)
Give Mungi a go the value and service is first class!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Nicely done Mungi!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 07, 2018

Just connected with Mungi yesterday, so far so good. I ordered the service on 29/01 and was booked in to be connected on 06/02. Talked to Jamie and Abs before connected, all very helpful and efficient, the guys know what they’re doing.

I pre-configured the connection in the morning, and came back home with new NBN connected already, no hassle.

I'm on a 100/40 plan with Turbo Addon, speed test got 87.6Mbps down 35.5Mbps up at 8:30pm, very happy for an ex-Telstra ADSL 3Mbps user.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Quick set up, Great Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I did a preorder with Mungi for a FTTN transfer from my previous RSP. The changeover took place overnight and was ready for action on the morning requested. Simply enter username and password and I was up and running.
Had great support from Jamie as we attempted to gain better sync speeds, I would highly recommend Mungi, good value, great support

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Wentworth Point, NSW

Private message

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Got me connected in just half a day

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Service is top notch, I got my NBN connection ready in just half a day after I signed up.
Speed is acceptable, if they can improved the speed during night time I will definitely give them a 5 star rating.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Best customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Extremely easy to deal with, was really impressed with the customer service I received. Internet speeds are great! I am so happy that I found Mungi!

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Verified Customer Connection Type: NBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Surprisingly reliable, easy to connect, flexible and incredibly affordable.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

I was a little skeptical at first, especially considering the low price of $74 per month for the highest tier of NBN (100Mbps). The whole entire connection process was surprisingly easy. My network infrastructure is FTTB in a large apartment complex, and I average speeds of anywhere between 70-90Mbps even during evening peak usage, and that is also over the wireless network (yet to test cable). Setting up was as simple as plugging in my own modem and signing in with my ISP username and password, which was emailed to me the night before I notified Mungi I would be moving to the address. The rep I spoke to on the phone was fast and efficient, having been a customer with Telstra in the past, I was expecting multiple phone calls to even begin thinking about connection and set up. One phone call, one email, and one BYO modem. You beauty.

They live up to their slogan, 'no contracts, no bull'. That's exactly what my experience has been so far. Even if your download speeds don't meet expectations set out in the plan you are paying for, you have to consider what your network infrastructure is. If you are on the fibre to node roll out, don't expect 100Mbps. Give these guys a go. They are affordable, unlimited and without a lock in contract you really can't go wrong. Highly recommend.

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

Westlake, QLD

Private message

Connection Type: NBN HFC (Cable)

Fast NBN, Great Aussie Support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 06, 2018

Easy, knowledgeable sign-up, quickly on the network. After getting messed about by Aussie Broadband, it was great to find another Australian provider for NBN with fast speeds and awesome support - Unlimited download is a bonus! I’m on NBN HFC with their standard 100/40 and getting 70Mbps download speeds regularly even without paying the option turbocharge.

I’d recommend these guys to anyone that would listen
Promo link: https://my.mungi.com.au/aff.php?aff=7

Comments
Mungi Internet Official

1 of 6 pages