L’Oréal Shine Blonde

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Love this shampoo! It’s fantastic for blondes and stops and keeps brassy tones at bay. This product lasts for ages because you only need a small amount of shampoo. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2017

Thank you thank you my haircare I wish every online retailer to be like this prompt , easy to order ... Excellent !!!I have been purchasing my agave shampoo from eBay but now I won't look anywhere else I have My Haircare to order what I need thank you once again !!

• 1 comment
  • 5 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

There was a slight hitch with my order. My Hair Care contacted me via phone with a solution that exceeded my expectations. Great service, happy customer, highly recommended. Products are also well priced. Quick delivery.

Fantastic at repairing dry hair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 13, 2017

MUK Argan Oil Repair Shampoo & Conditioner - they truly repair your dry brittle hair and give it life. I used them after my hairdresser commented how dry my hair had become. After the first wash my family noticed the difference - even my boys!! Love, love, love the products.

flawless company !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

i have got to say myhaircare always delivers exceptional service from the customer service to the products , products always work for my curly hair and everything arrives swiftly and perfectly ! definetely reccomended

Amazing!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Product is highly recommended. My son’s scalp was so dry and I tried everything on the market with no results, this is awesome.

Very Prompt Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2017

Easy to order and received within a few days. Very Happy with product :)
No Freight when I ordered two of them. Bonus!

Delorenzo shampoo & conditioner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2017

I received my order quickly & im very happy with the product I have blonde hair and it can get brassy but this product really freshened the blonde and it looks good

Slight Hiccup, but service redeemed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 28, 2017

Initial hiccup with delivery, once I alerted "My Hair Care" of the problem they reacted swiftly and rectified the situation to my satisfaction.

GHD straightener. Christmas has come early.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 23, 2017

The service from My Hair Care is superb. I ordered my GHD on a Tuesday and received it on a Thursday morning .It is refreshing to have prompt service and no fuss delivery . I highly recommend My Hair Care and its courier service. Very happy customer.

First time user

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2017

As a first time user of a new company it is always pleasing to get what you ordered. As ordered. On time. Well priced. Definitely recommend using this company. Will be re ordering soon. Thx

• 2 comments
  • 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Excellent organisation

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

I was a bit wary purchasing from this online company due to not knowing who they were but then googled to see if i could find reviews and found a lot of positive reviews so decided to purchase also. I was after a specific hairdryer and My haircare had it and it was the cheapest online with no charge for postage unlike ebay and gumtree.
I have just received it via a courier after only ordering it 4 days ago (and there was a wknd in that 4 days so no post). Fantastic communication from start to finish, cheapest price and super quick postage. Thank you

Definitely recommended

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

It took just over 4 hours from order to delivery. Whilst I'm sure that this can't be the norm, it was amazing and the online order experience was a breeze and they were very affordable too.

So happy with my purchase and to find My Hair Care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2017

Finally an online hair company I can trust and shop with. The site is easy to navigate and all my favourite brands were available. I purchased GHD straighteners to replace my old originals from 12 years ago! I was so excited when they arrived so quickly and that I had been sent some gifts from the girls at My Hair Care.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I think it's been a year now, that I buy from them, and I've never had a single problem!
Products are fresh (American Crew changed the design of a shaving gel lately, and they are the only online store that made the change in the pictures and deliver the latest design).
Once, a long time ago, they sent me the wrong product. I emailed them and they apologised, told me to keep the wrong item and the day after they delivered to me the right one, at their own expenses.
Excellent company and customer service, and the products are fabulous!
(I'm a real customer!)

• 1 helpful vote

Outstanding Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Seamless purchase.. great customer service and delivery was lightning fast! My new favourite online store.. going back now to see what else I can find! :)

Actually really good!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Unlike all other purple shampoos this one actually does make your hair silver! Yes it comes out dark purple, yes if you leave it in to long it can go a tinge of purple BUT this is the only one I've found that actually takes out the yellow and replace with SILVER not purple. Nearly all others claim to not make your hair purple - but they don't take out a lot of yellow. However, it is a bit pricey so using Fudge purple shampoo in between washes helps as its quite strong but cheap so does make your hair a bit purple for the first day. The shampoo does dry your hair out a little so ensure you buy the set pack as the conditioner makes your hair so smooth and shiny!!!

Great Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 10, 2017

I ordered the easy tiger, straightening balm which I LOVE and it arrived the same day - talk about amazing service!!

This company is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I have ordered twice now from this company. Not only do they stock products that are hard to find but they offer the cheapest prices around and I ordered after 6.00 pm and received the order the very next day. Extremely happy with products and service.

This is the best company for hair products.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2017

Been using this company for so long. This is the best company. No issues. Delivery is quick. I am a very happy customer. This company come highly recommended.

1 of 20 pages