Verified Customer

Good price, good products and amazing service!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 20, 2018

I always look for hair care products on this site and I can find everything I need here. They always offer the best price compared to other sites (and stores) that I've visited before. The service and delivery are amazing!! I got help fast and effectively from friendly customer service staff. Besides, it takes only 1-2 hours for my items to be dispatched, then I can put my hands on my delivery within (maximum) 2 days. Highly recommend this website! I'll introduce it to my friends as well.

Adelaide

Verified Customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 19, 2018

Great service and great range of products, excellent communication and fast delivery, unfortunately I didn’t like the Products I ordered though !

Wonderful choice of products and service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

I love ordering my hair products through MY HAIR CARE because the ordering process is trouble free and the service is incredible fast as usually delivered to Melbourne by the next day.

Melbourne

Amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 14, 2018

The range is amazing! The layout of the website is easy to use. But what really made me so happy is i ordered at 11.45pm and it was delivered the next day by 2pm with no charge!...I am so impressed and will continue to buy from them.

Coombabah

• 1 question

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2018

I found the site easy to use and the service was prompt and efficient. I would certainly use My Hair Care again.

Works every time!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 08, 2018

I have used the Nak High Volume Texture Spray for several years now and its a reliable way of giving my fine hair some bounce and wave. Couldn't do without it! How good to have the no fuss, efficient "My Hair Care" way of ordering it - with prompt delivery within a few days! Thank you!

Impressive time line from order to delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 02, 2018

Excellent service. Received the products within 3 days. I will continue using your online shopping service.prices are competitive and mostly cheaper than in stores.

Love the 'muk products'. The service in getting the items delivered is second to none! I wouldn't

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Love the convenience of purchasing online - great quality and price and also love no delivery cost when you spend over $50.00

fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

Great service and quick delivery to the door, large range to choose from as well. A very easy to use and look up web site.

Excellent experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 29, 2018

First time I have used this company and will use again based on good price and quick delivery, next day! Wow! Easier than trying to find it in the shops!
Great product for curly hair, gives soft curls.

Very impressed

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 27, 2018

I was impressed with the website, easy to use and it was very helpful to be able to talk to someone if needed. Prices were good and lots of products to choose from. With lots of different websites to choose from, I'm glad I came across this one

So happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

Great service, delivery on time. Very happy with product, exactly as described and works well. Will recommend company and product to family and friends without hesitation

Good Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 26, 2018

The phone service is very good and the person most helpful and I save lots of money on expensive products.

I love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

It's fantastic it makes my hair soft and tangle free only have to use a small amount now I would love to try other products

Reliable and honest service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Really appreciated the prompt reply and fair dealing of my errors in ordering and returning items.
Attentive customer service! Thank you!

Great website MY HAIR CARE

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 20, 2018

Ordered my salon products via this website, saved me a lot of money, easy to order, arrived very quickly and kept me notified of my order, will be using again. Love them !

Love this product

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I have been using this product for some time. With its use my hair is very manageable, soft and shiney

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

Very happy with product and quick delivery. Product well packed so item is delivered with care. Very happy to use the Company again.

Burnie

• 1 answer

Very Happy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Very happy with the speed of delivery and service provided. Nice to know I can get this product regularly at a reasonable price. Love this product.

Hair feels great!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

As I have fine short hair, just a very tiny bit massaged gently into towel dried hair and blowed dried gives hair volume and silky.

1 of 25 pages