Love the product, delivery not so good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Great product, poor delivery.....instructions given, however parcel left on top of gate, driver rang gate bell but did not read delivery instructions, and drove off before I could answer the bell.

Delivery experience fantastic, ordered my goods in the afternoon arrived the next morning.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Site is great to navigate, email confirmation straight away, goods next day. Better than a lot of the big name stores!!!

• 2 helpful votes

Misleading

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Website showed image of Morrocan Oil hydration pack with bag however bag not supplied. Sent email questioning why not supplied as shown however no response. Misleading advertising.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

I was impressed with the ease and speed of service. When i asked a question and queried something I got and immediate reply and was very satisfied with the response. Good selection of products and I was happy with what i purchased. Sent to me the next day or two and couldnt have asked for more. Thankyou

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Excellent quality top service the item ordered was exactly as specified and packaged well.
The delivery time was almost unbelievable along with the communication.
Highly recommended

No complaints!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

My hairbrush was as described on the internet, & is good to use. It arrived promptly & nicely boxed. It was very competitively priced

Canberra, Australia

Verified Customer

No samples :(

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Recieved my products quickly and at a great price but a bit sad that the two free samples they offered weren’t sent.

Great products and prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 01, 2018

It is an easy online site to find what you're looking for.
Great product. Would definitely recommend My Hair Care to family and friends.

Logan Village Qld

Private message

My Hair Care is an Excellent Company to deal with and De Lorenzo my favourite Brand of Hair Products

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 26, 2018

The website is so easy to use and have every Brand you could want.
I’m always happy and confident because DeLorenzo is perfect for my very Fine Hair.
Overall I’m a very Happy Customer and will continue to use My Hair Care and DeLorenzo Products.
Eileen

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 24, 2018

I searched the web for De Lorenzo hair products and found your site. I was pleased to find the range I use and how easy it was to order. Your prices were good and I love the products so plan to keep ordering. Great service and fast delivery.

Great product, great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 22, 2018

I always find it so easy to order my products from your website. I buy the Walla hair mask. It's a great product and I'm always super impressed with how quickly my order arrives. Thank you for the great service.

Love my diva straightner

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 21, 2018

I had a great experience buying my product.
Even though it didn’t arrive it was the postal service that mess up.
This company quickly re-send my order and it arrived two days later !
I will definitely buy from this site again !

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Absolutely Amazing Service Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 20, 2018

Easy to find what I wanted the range is fantastic .I bought HI LIFT Cureplex Bond-Lift Bleach which is simply the best bleach I have used in many years no damage at all and a clean blonde.The Hi Lift Hi Lift Peroxide 20 Vol 6% great value and good product. Hi Lift Hi Lift Peroxide Zero Lift Converter works beautifully with semis
Hi Lift Cureplex No.3 a lovely treatment- Hi Lift Hi Lift True Blonde Zero Yellow Pure Silver 350ml Duo Pack also was good I would only use it mixed with other shampoo as t's a very strong pigment.

Efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 18, 2018

Good value and were delivered quickly. Products were as described and well packaged, except hair serum had the wrong lid on it and leaked through everything. Apart from that very happy with the service.

Verified Customer

Great site.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

The site is easy to navigate and has the products I want. Delivery is very timely....and the prices are good!

Totally Rejuven8ed!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2018

How easy to purchase my hair products of choice in a complete package. De Lorenzo Rejuven8 was prescribed by my hair stylist and the offer of the Xmas quadpack with free shipping from the website “My Hair Care” just added more desirability to my purchase. My hair is shiny and renourished from shampooing, conditioning, drying and styling with Restructurant and The Ends. I will be revisiting “My Hair Care” to replenish my hair care requirements.

Melbourne

• 1 helpful vote

quick and easy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2018

Great store, they had what I wanted and quick efficient service. Products are fabulous for my fine hair too, already I can feel more body in my hair

Great product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

Easy to apply, doesn’t stain hands like other products do, and leaves a subtle tint. Counteracts brassy tones. Does require to be used in addition to shampoo.

Melbourne

Fabulous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

I have placed a couple of orders through this website. The prices are extremely competitive and delivery is always super quick (next day in my case). I wouldn't go anywhere else to get my haircare products.

Easy to do business with.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2018

Easy to navigate the website. Shipping very quick. I am very happy with service. Good range of products at excellent prices.

1 of 30 pages