5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2018

Im so glad i found your website when my hairdryer died!
Found what i was looking for in matter of minutes. Ordered the product and i received it pretty much the next day.

Love my Muk!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

I am extremely happy with the service and product purchased recently. The website was easy to use and delivery was prompt.

• 5 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great prompt service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

Easy to find the product. Somehow accidentally ordered one product twice but that's ok. Range of products ok and very happy to see Australian cruelty free and environmentally thoughtful as well as least health impact products and easy to find with filters. I was a bit disappointed with both products but will experiment a little with amounts as I have very thick long hair and may just need more of the evo fabuloso platinum blonde toner conditioner and the Kevin Murphy smooth again anti-frizz. The conditioner didn't leave my hair as soft and smooth as other products and the smooth again had that crispy feel rather than smooth and silky waterfall hair.

Wonderful products, have used for years and cannot live without

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2018

I have always found it extremely easy to navigate the store, which offers a huge and fantastic range of products. I have been more than satisfied with my purchases and the amazing, speedy delivery of same, I have used the Sebastian Shaper Zero Gravity for years and would not be without it. My hair always looks so soft, shiny and natural but always falls back into place, no matter how windy and I have received lots of positive feedback on the appearance of my hair. These days I rotate between Matrix So Sleek shampoo and conditioner and the So Silver shampoo which has kept my greying hair looking a fantastic shade of platinum owing to my natural highlights. I love all these products.

Brisbane

Great Product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

Very satisfied with range of products available. Top quality product. Website easy to navigate & find products easily. Have used this product for years.

Love My Stuff!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2018

It was really easy to find what I wanted and I am glad I checked the “sale/specials” as I found a new product I really like. I bought Thalgo products as well which are just beautiful to use! Will be coming back again.

Found what I needed easily!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 14, 2018

Very easy to navigate.
Very satisfied. I usually had bought the excellent and recommended Redken Shampoo at the hairdressers where I have my hair regularly coloured & shaped. I tried this website after 2 operations and I could not get to the hairdressers.
I am always satisfied with Redken - the Beach Envy Hair range for my fine hair.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2018

The products are that I have bought, are top quality..!
Very easy to find products.The range of products endless..!
Friendly customer service...Very quick delivery..!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

I have bought items from you and have always been super satisfied with range price and fastest delivery and even better no shipping costs recently purchased de lorenzo shampoo great product thanks for great service Anne

The best product for my very dry hair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

The products were so easy to purchase and the delivery was fast and amazing. The hair musk in particular is the best thing I have ever used on my very dry coarse hair, makes very smooth and smells great. I even take it to my hairdresser to use it on my hair!!!

Customer Service as it should be.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 04, 2018

The whole process was easy from finding the product , paying and delivery was on time. ( as stated at time of order)

Thanks. :-)

Great Service, quick delivery.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 03, 2018

First time used supplier, excellent service and quick delivery, arrived next day. Cheaper than buying from hairdresser, will use again.

Fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Very happy with My Hair Care - good prices, free shipping (arrived next day)! Will definitely use this site again.

I couldn’t sleep, and ordered shampoo at around 2am. I received it in regional Victoria that afterno

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 01, 2018

Great, haven’t been able to source this brand in the local stores despite exhausting all possible options. I’d love to see Unite stocked too ;)

Verified Customer

Excellent service and customer care

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

They ship and deliver very quickly, prices are cheaper than all other vendors.
They also send a $100 Wine voucher with every order

was easy to use when travelling

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2018

was travelling the out back and was easy to use and no need for water wastage.Great product to have on hand.

• 1 helpful vote

Love love love my new light parlux 385

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Ordered my new parlux 385 hairdryer late last night and by 3pm the next day i received it. I was in need for a new hairdryer as mine was over 10 years old and it didnt feel as good anymore.
On the expensive side however My hair care was the cheapest compared to other sites i had looked at. Its well worth every cent especially because it wont damage hair as much as my old one did. Very excited to use it this weekend.. thankyou My hair care for despatching my parcel immediately.

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2018

Customer service and delivery service is first class. No stress or hassle. Will definitely be my one stop hair products store. Highly recommended!

Ballarat

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 29, 2018

Can't believe how great the service is with My hair care. I actually ordered the product at 7 in the morning and by 4 in the afternoon the courier was walking up the drive - I know this doesn't always happen but when you live in Regional Victoria it never happens. This is the second time I have bought from this site and it was a positive experience both times

Thanks to Joey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 26, 2018

Both Redken shampoo and grooming products are first class. I have been using them for years and will never change.

1 of 28 pages