Speedy delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 12, 2017

Wow, great price, easy to order and super fast delivery - ordered yesterday, delivered first thing this morning! Will defianately use again

My hair is so easy to dry & style now - love, love, love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2017

I can't believe what a difference this hairdryer has made - my hair is dried in half the time, the style lasts for several days & the frizz has gone. Well worth the money!

the most

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2017

l was very happy with service l haven't use this yet but have it l found very good l would buy it again for sure

wonderful service,product,package and delivery.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 04, 2017

Such an easy process to order my hair care products.
Best rates by far, prompt delivery and packaged very well . No damage whatsoever

Quickest delivery ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 27, 2017

Very easy to order and the quickest delivery ever. Only took 2 working days to receive product.
My place to go when I need hair products at a very reasonable price.

Melbourne

Verified Customer

Great selection of products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 23, 2017

My wife purchases most of her haircare products from myhaircare.com.au as it offers competitive prices and has a very fast turnaround and delivery service. There is a wide selection of premium haircare brands and products to choose from. We are very pleased to always receive our orders promptly and in good condition.

Great service, Best Price & Quick Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

I highly recommend My Haircare. Great service and product. The prices are competitive and I received my order the next day. Cannot rate this company highly enough!

Awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

Awesome customer service. Where prompt in replying to all my questions and very helpful. True to their word of price matching

Gwandalan

Great

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Very helpful staff very promt service great selection good prices what more could anyone want. Would recommend this company to anyone

Melbourne

Hair Saviour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

This was my second order from MyHairCare & Beauty - products have been exactly what I have purchased and the price continues to be the best I could find on the internet with quick delivery. I ordered a Sebastian Penetraitt Trio Pack that included what I needed and more! I received the very next day. Highly recommended.

Toowoomba QLD

• 1 review

Great quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 12, 2017

was delivered on time and with no hiccups. would definitively but from these guys again. My order only took about 4 days which was great.

Super fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 11, 2017

Product was delivered the next day (i ordered on the weekend and it came monday). Cheapest Price i found on the internet

Fantastic Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Purchased makeup from Myhaircare The service was amazing delivered to me the very next day. Answered all my questions promptly when l contacted them by email, thanks myhaircare.

Terrific service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 09, 2017

Had such a great experience ordering from My Hair Care.. It was the first time I'd ordered, but once I ordered late that afternoon everything arrived the next day - so speedy, was very impressed. Will definitely order from them again.

Verified Customer

5 star service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

I ordered a GHD straightener last night and I received it today around lunchtime in Bendigo.
Excellent communication all the way. Thank you.

Awesome Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 07, 2017

Had an unfortunate issue with a delivery, contacted My Hair Care and it was sorted out the same day. Wonderful service, highly recommend this business

THE QUICKEST SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Firstly, I am SO glad I found this site and WILL use again. I was after Matrix colour shampoo and conditioner. Found them the tab had 'more options' which opened up a whole lot of sizes. YEAH!!! Anyhow at work, ordered at around 10.30am CHEAP prices, got home and what was on my door step UNBELIEVABLE SERVICE. THANK YOU.

So fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 30, 2017

Ordered Saturday night and delivered to country WA by Wednesday morning. Fast and efficient service and delivery. Products were exactly as displayed. Thank you.

Great Products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 28, 2017

Great choice of products with good prices. Easy to order with notification emails and fast delivery. I would definitely recommend this site.

Super fast! Super convenient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 27, 2017

From the time of selecting products online to their delivery was super fast. I will certainly make use of this efficient and convenient service again in the near future!

1 of 19 pages