Everything good

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Enjoying our new outdoor lounge set, excellent quality cushions and pretty comfortable. I took one star because instructions could have been better but otherwise everything was good

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Gary, Thank you kindly for your review. We are sorry that the instructions were a little unclear and appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you are satisf... read more »

Fast shipping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 18, 2019

Very quick to deliver my order and great prices. I purchased a wine pack and so far we’ve really enjoyed them. Thanx!

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Nadene,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the wine pack you purchased on MyDeal. We hope you return to MyDeal soon!

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 17, 2019

I had some issues with one of the parts of my bed frame. Emailed MyDeal and they gave me advice on how to set it up. Instructions could have been clearer but it was good I could contact them and get help quickly. I would recommend this site based off my experience

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Donald, Thank you for your review. We are very sorry that you bed arrived with some issues. We are pleased to hear that the team were able to provide you with assistance and appreciate you ta... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

No response from mydeal.com..au after submitting damaged a key item

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

I wonder where to find support from mydeal.com.au after bed purchased delivered with a key item damaged. After unpacked boxes, one key item was totally damaged and cannot be used any more. I instantly sent two messages through mydeal support site four weeks ago and there were no reply from them at all. Then I tried to call them on (03) 61206131 more than five times and there were no people to pick up my phone. I just lost at moment. I don't know where to get assistance from mydeal. I hope someone can get me help to fix this issue.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Peter, Thank you kindly for your review. We are very sorry to hear that your bed arrived damaged from the seller. Can you please kindly provide us with your Ticket ID or Order ID number so th... read more »

Prompt delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 15, 2019

Very impressed with the prompt delivery. I ordered my book on Tuesday morning and it arrived Friday. So great service!

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Stacie,
Thank you kindly for your review! We are pleased to hear that your order arrived promptly. We hope to see you return to MyDeal in the future.

Brisbane

• 1 comment

Verified Customer

Pretty bad, no contact number and supplier washes hands

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Purchased a couch assuming through this company but it actually turns out after going down the rabbit hole it’s from a completely different place then listed. I looked up reviews before purchased but as they selling under a different name ( that has a poor rating ) I feel duped. Contact from company over faulty item has been non existent. I’m now having to spend countless hours chasing up through bank and PayPal.

Stay away!!! Not worth hassle

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Lisa,
Thank you kindly for your review.
We have located your ticket ID #135357 and have requested an update from your case manager as soon as possible.
Kind regards, Customer Support

Love you posting a follow up to look like this situation is being managed. No actual phone call follow ups. Massive delays in response. Want me to return item before refund and also not be refunded... read more »

Great deals!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 14, 2019

Had a great experience shopping with this company. Products are very well priced and there’s a great range to pick from. My order was on time and quality is good. Couldn’t ask for more

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Hannah,
We can't be happier with your positive review, thank you for taking time to share your feedback! We hope to see you return to MyDeal in the near future for more exciting deals!
Kind regards, Customer Support

Good bonuses on next purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Love the reward for shopping, I purchased some bar stools and the few dollars back in credit was nice

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Harriet,
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the MyMoney shop and earn credit. We hope to see you back at MyDeal soon!

Last choice to shop

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Took advantage of between Xmas n New Year Sales, searched for the product I wanted. My Deal had it, said in stock everything good.
Delivery said between 7-12 business days.
9th day in, they decide they have no stock, cancel the order and refund the money.
Now the sales are all over, I'm now looking again for the same product for $240 more than the sale prices.
Thankyou very much MyDeal never purchasing from you again.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Frank, Thank you kindly for your review. We are very sorry that your order was out of stock. Please be assured that we do not intend to provide false or misleading deal listings. Our sellers... read more »

Good service on warranty claim

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2019

Had problems with the plug for my kettle, they asked for photos and promptly sent me a replacement. Very easy to deal with and the new kettle is working well, thanks :)

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hello Jamie, We are so sorry that your kettle had issues with the plug. Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased to hear that our customer service team were quick to provide... read more »

Blow up waterslide is wonderful!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 10, 2019

Grandkids played all Christmas on the jumping castle and waterslide. Very sturdy product and easy to setup if you have the space. Great service all round!

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Joanne,
We are excited to hear that our product has made your grandkids' Christmas a fun one!
Thank you for taking time to share your experience, and we hope you have a lovely day!

Sydney

• 2 comments
  • 2 helpful votes
Private message

Contact constructed so that MyDeal cannot be contacted

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 09, 2019

Attempting to confirm whether I can get my delivery redirected due to inability to identify when it will be delivered (want to deliver to work rather than home) MyDeal says contact courier, courier says contact MyDeal - all via FAQ on both companies website (god forbid should you actually want to talk to a person).

Would appear that Mydeal has a 20 minute wait time before automatic disconnect, needless to say the three times I have rung were all disconnected after 20 minutes

And you don't need the specifics of my Invoice number to answer this query as it is related to your organisational process.

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Jenks, Thank you for your feedback. Due to the holiday season we are experiencing a very high volume of enquiries - we are trying to get through each phone call as quickly as possible however so... read more »

Reading all the comments here, blaming the 'holiday season' is a lame excuse particularly when it's now 10th Jan unless you are very generous with your staff vacation but somehow I doubt it. Many ... read more »

Happy with the purchase

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Fast and reliable service on my purchase. Ordered some outdoor play equipment (was quite surprised at the cheap shipping!) and it arrived within the week and looks great, just like the picture

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Sammy,
We are glad you have had a satisfactory experience with us. We look forward to assisting you on your future shopping adventures!

Great variety and prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 08, 2019

Everything bought from mydeal has been as described and arrived in reasonable time. Last order for air fryer has been a game changer at our place!

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Joni,
We are excited to hear that you have been enjoying shopping with MyDeal! We do hope you will discover more deals that you love in the future.

Private message

Poor service and no product

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Terrible service, cannot call them by phone, it just hangs up. Was told via email that I had cancelled the payment, which I had not as neither had my bank. They told me not to purchase anything else or the police would be given all my details. Now trying to get my money back is impossible! Do not buy!!!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Kelby, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your experience. We have found your ticket #132217, where our order verification team has confirmed to you that we received a charge back ... read more »

Love my purchase!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

Ordered a mattress after seeing the good reviews and it surpassed my expectations. There was a strong ‘new’ smell when opening but that’s gone and quality is fantastic. Whole process was easy.

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Cynth,
We appreciate your positive feedback and hope you are having great nights sleep with your new mattress!
Have a lovely day.

Good customer service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 07, 2019

All round good shopping experience. My parcel was damaged and one part got chipped but they were very good in handling the issue and I received a replacement part very quickly

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Paul,
We regret to hear that your item was damaged, however happy to learn that our team has managed to turn your experience around! We appreciate your feedback, and hope you are enjoying your new item!

Sydney

• 1 answer
  • 5 helpful votes

Opaque and slippery

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 06, 2019

Purchased a phone for my mum. Has been listed as “Dispatch Pending” for 3 weeks. There is no way to contact support and their social channels just refer you back to the FAQ page. Before submitting this review I chose the "Try to resolve the issue privately" option. The "Customer Service" rep just gave me n automated response and sent me back to the endless pages of FAQs and circular enquiry forms. Be warned, this site seems to deliberately create a barrier to communications and issue resolution. I wish I had read the many other similar buyer experiences before making a purchase.

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi JayHi, We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with your purchase experience. We have located your order and can see that the tracking number has been uploaded. To track your order, please l... read more »

Terrible customer service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 05, 2019

I have bought a treadmill .When it came, it was not working. It is obviously faulty. I have contacted my deal and advised to email them. So i did... I've sent videos and photos too. It has been more than a week now and the seller has not given me information on whether they would refund my money or replace the item. I understand that things can happen, faulty item can be shipped without being properly checked but at least give the customer some reassurance that the money will be return. I am disappointed with my purchase but more even on how they deal with customers. I will never buy again from my deal.

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Sarah,
We are sorry to hear that your treadmill is faulty and that you have not received a response from your seller on your enquiry.
Could you let us know of your ticket ID so we may follow up with the seller?

Verified Customer

Never Sent the item, but want us to pay $73 for a refund or 20% of item cost to 're'send it!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

A Portable Air conditioning unit ordered on the 10th Dec via PayPal (instant charge) delivery guaranteed before Christmas.... Nope
They gave us a tracking number on the 28th Dec after not hearing anything from mydeals besides the conformation on the original order, but after talking to AusPost, they never received the Item.
So back to MyDeal we went. Their response was the following:
•The air conditioner left our warehouse and has now been RTSd because of the incomplete address.
•We do not screen every order before it leave us to ensure every digit on every address is correct, Our system is automated and doing so would result in huge delays.
•The incomplete address is not our error, And paying to have the unit re shipped will not be at our cost.
•If you still want the unit to be sent, You will need to pay the aforementioned re-delivery fee.
•If you do not wish to pay this fee and have it delivered, We will treat it as "Change of mind" and it will incur a 20 percent deduction from the final refund amount in order to recover our postage and handling costs.
This is unacceptable! How do you process a delivery if you don't have an address (which was put in and also on the PayPal delivery details through payment). Where did the unit go after leaving the warehouse if it was never received by AusPost. Communication is key. If there was an error, why was I not contacted till I followed it up 3 weeks later?? Perfect timing for a heatwave!
Unacceptable. Would Never Recommend

Comments
MyDeal.com.au Official

Hi Ken, We are sorry to hear about the experience you have had with your purchase. We have found your ticket #130343 and can see that the delivery address on your order is incomplete - the delivery... read more »

1 of 91 pages