• 11 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Jul 2018

Best Coffee machine I have ever bought

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 21, 2019

Absw love the machine and the quality. It is a must buy for anyone who drinks instant coffee.

It filters the coffee through its little funnel and creates a more smoother texture, also has a built in milk froather that heats your milk to make a smoother coffee. The temperature is always perfect and consistent Because of the smoother coffee people tend to have less sugar in their coffee. I have converted a lot of people who hated the idea of it and now they love it.

Adelaide

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: Dec 2018

Better than an expensive machine

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 04, 2019

I got this machine for $49.00 on sale at Big W, its original price was $99.00. It was so appealing because of the price, small appliance and use of normal coffee (I use Robert Timms and Moccono) at the moment because these 2 can come on a great special. I wasn't expecting much from this machine and thought maybe it was just a gimmick and I'd regret buying it but thought I'd give it a go for the price.
I have previously owned a nearly $2000.00 Saeco machine which ended up having trouble with digital display and was going to cost more than machine to fix it (Also it was a pain in the backside to clean) So I was so cross with myself and vowed never to buy another coffee machine again. That is until this one! I use it every single day, it does not taste like a normal coffee and I have worked it out to a tee. I put 2 teaspoons of skim milk powder in and stir it with a tad of filtered water so I have no lumps. I let it do the froth 2 times, then I do the coffee until it just reaches the handle of the cup it comes with. I leave the cup there as there is a few drips of coffee still and then clean it with damp towelling everytime where the coffee comes out.
I love this machine and love how you have layers in the glass that look professional. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one for a present as it's fabulous!
The only thing I need now is more glasses that it came with.

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Not bad

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 25, 2018

I was lucky enough to get this on a markdown for $20 as it wasn’t in a box. I actually don’t mind it. I find the milk froths better if you use powdered milk in the dispenser and maybe add two teaspoons of coffee as it tastes quite watery. I love my coffee and this is a bit of a novelty to have a coffee similar to a cappuccino. Looks nice in the kitchen not real bulky

Sydney

Date Purchased: May 2018

Great coffee machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2018

It makes me go to work on time since I bought this coffee machine, i used to go to grab a sour coffee at 7-11 every morning and now i finally can get rid of that and taste some real coffee! It tastes quite good and the coffee is so smooth, it is easy to use, the only thing that annoys me is that you have to buy capsules over time and you also have to wait till theu are half price at the supermarket to save money

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

malvern

Extremely average machine

2 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2018

This is an extremely average machine if you are a coffee lover. We were given it and having used it (only a few times) I would never buy one. Basically it attempts to dress up instant but really ! Instant tastes like instant no matter what you do to it. Cannot recommend

• 1 comment

Verified Purchase Date Purchased: May 2018

Love this mug

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 10, 2018

My wife purchased the Nescafe Red mug from BigW few months back as she new I was looking for coffee machine without pods. I tried as soon as after unboxing it and tried my first coffee from the mug and you won't believe what, it taste much much better. One of the main things I like about this machine is, I can use my choice of coffee powder. Cleaning takes only 2 minutes.
Frothing works amazingly. It gives more for less price.
And ya, very small and handy.
My wife made a right choice.

Date Purchased: Mar 2018

Tastes like Nescafe

3 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 08, 2018

I was expecting the texture of the coffee will be very good and the taste will not be so bad as well, however, it disappoints me as this is exactly what a nescafe tastes like, but for someone that do not have high expectations on coffee like my brother, this will be so convenient for them
And to be honest, it’s pretty easy to use and it’s ok to buy it due to the price

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Tiny little machine

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 05, 2018

Received as a gift and now using it everyday! The coffee tastes good and the coffee are so smooth, love the foam on top! It’s easy to use and clean
The size is actually quite small which is quite easy to store, one thing i have to complain is the price of the capsule, i have to wait till they are at half price everytime

• 1 answer

Date Purchased: May 2018

Coffee lover

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

I received nescafe red mug as a present and i love it.
It taste great and being able to make a cappuccino at home is awesome,so simple to use and just as easy to clean.
No need to buy pods,no extra costs.
Since receiving the nescafe red cup machine even my daughter has bought one for herself,now i can have a lovely coffee at her house too.

Sydney

Date Purchased: Jan 2018

Instant coffee

3 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Got one from my bestie as a birthday gift as she knows I love coffee, my friend bought that in big w as they always do promotions on that, but it’s quite inconvenient actually as you have to buy capsules, although the coffee tastes better than the powder one but it’s still instant coffee, but the size is actually quite good, it’s easy to store, I recommend the chocolate and chai latte capsule ☕️

• 1 review
  • 7 answers

Date Purchased: Aug 2018

love love love

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2018

HI to all,Love love this little machine...would not have bought as I thought just a instant coffee. got one as a gift NOW USE ALL THE TIME. ALL our friends love and have bought one as well. .I use full cream powdered milk froth with hot water, I give this a stir to make sure milk is dissolved then turn on the coffee. wall-la our coffee is almost to hot to drink, Like mama bear we leave a few min.

Novelty item

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 13, 2018

I got given this at work and in all honesty it a novelty item designed to advertise Nescafe. Nescafe is Nescafe! It is what it is and frothing it up can't change the basic taste. We did run it afew times and it does work as it's supposed to, but there is very limited amount you can do with Nescafe to start with and nothing can hide that taste. If you are a coffee lover from Melbourne, don't even bother!

Date Purchased: Nov 2017

Improvement over Nescafe

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

This machine - It makes a deluxe version of Nescafe instant coffee. It does a remarkable job, but its still nescafe instant coffee at the end of the day. I quite like it and still use it from time to time. I tied doing what some suggest and putting milk in it, which was great but you need to flush it out afterwards and it got a bit messy. Its a good half way point between a cafe coffee and instant. BTW the machine itself is actually very tiny!

Purchased at: eBay

Good But Got Over It

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

I was given this as a gift and by chance I already had the Nescafe mug, so I have the whole set. I used it a lot at first and found that, yes, it is pretty good and a definite step up from your standard cup of Nescafe but no where near adcent cafe latte - that just ain't happening. It easy to use but a little fiddly and more recently I don't really use it for these reasons. Its good but perhaps more of a novelty/ promotional item by Nescafe

Newcastle

Date Purchased: Jul 2017

Not amazing as I thought

3 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

Yes absolutely happy with the taste but not easy to use as it is troublesome to fill the water into the compartment in the back. I didn’t get the coaster like thing to place my mug although it is mentioned in the box. So many coffee spills all over the place.. not easy to clean

Date Purchased: Dec 2017

Necafe Trying To Be Fancy :)

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 15, 2018

This is a funny machine. Its half way between a cafe coffee and halfway a good old cup of Nescafe. It makes blend 43 coffe into a sort of latte. It actually works a lot better than you would expect and is tiny in size. I was given mine and although I thought I didn't want it, have found myself using it and quite enjoying it.

geelong

• 3 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Feb 2018

Make A Great Cuppa

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 30, 2018

This is so clever. It turns boring old Nescafe in lattes (sort of). Its actually a very small and compact machine and its perfectly made to match with the Nescafe red mugs. You fill up the water, heat it up and bang - instant coffee becomes a whole lot more. I like this way more than I though I would when the wife bought it. Its actually pretty good.

Date Purchased: Apr 2018

This is amazing

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 25, 2018

I need to drink this everyday since I bought this last month!!!!
I really love the taste of this brand’s coffee, especially chai latte!!
This is easy to use, you just have to put some tap water at the back and put in your capsule, that’s all!
The price is reasonable and im going to buy one for my mum later on

Kyneton

• 2 helpful votes

Date Purchased: Sep 2017

Good But Limited To Instant Coffee

3 out of 5, reviewed on May 17, 2018

This is an excellent little machine. Its tiny in size and does a fantastic job of fancying up a humble cup of instant coffee. Let be frank - it is nowhere as good as a proper cafe coffee but it is way better than just a cup of instant on its own. I think its more of a novelty than something I will have in a years time but its a good enough little machine for now.

Date Purchased: Oct 2017

Works Beautifully

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

We got the cups first then we got the machine. What a treat to have cafe coffee every day from out own machine. I just love that it can do this with normal Nescafe and not having to buy pods.It took a few goes to get the hang of the milk frother but I am all over it now. The only improvement I can think of is it would be good if the coffee come out a bit hotter but apart from that it is an awesome machine.

1 of 5 pages