Filter By:

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

Great customer service and outcome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

In store purchase, repair at home under warranty. Technician Nick was on time, helpful and efficiently made repair. Very happy customer! Nick was friendly and professional

Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Terrible service.

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

I ordered dining table with chairs (order 1), 3 seater + chaise and another 3 seater (order 2) in same style on the 29th September 2017, with a promise of delivery before Christmas and hence I put deposit down. 2 weeks ago I was contacted being advised that order 1 was ready for delivery. 5pm day before it was due to be delivered, they called saying the chairs for the dining table were not in the warehouse due a system input error made on their behalf, thus someone else took my chairs. Next order due for delivery 24th December 2017. I went into the store to see what was going on and what they were going to do about it, the bloke seemed like he was noting my situation and said head office would call me, 1.5 weeks later didn't receive a call so I called them today (12/12/2017) and the bloke on the phone checked my order and didn't see any notes regarding my visit/complaint in the store. Now I don't have a dining table and chairs in time for Christmas. Note, I also paid remainder of the balance as it is required for delivery, thus I have paid in full for NOTHING. I would give 0 stars if possible. Be prepared to have errors and issues with your order if you purchase from Nick Scali, and they will do nothing to make your experience better.

Loungs service by Nick Galassi

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Nick arrived on time to address a few concerns I had with my new lounge. He was terrific. He resolved the issue I had with a long term effective solution. He had an exceptionally pleasant manner, was extremely industrious, and was very helpful with some tips about ongoing use. Overall, outstanding. I couldn't recommend him highly enough.

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

PERFECT SMOOTH DELIVERY

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Furniture look and feels great.
We also purchased the 7 year warranty which was super quick and easy to register online.

The highlight though was the delivery guys, They were super quick, left no mess, packed everything to the side for us and even set up the furniture. They were so careful carrying the furniture through the house and took their time setting up the lounge. There was no "dump and run" so to speak. Friendly guys and they ran through the care package, the warranty and asked if we had any questions.

Best service in terms of delivery, product knowledge and so clean. THANKS GUYS! Wish I got your names (I know you just moved up from Sydney)- you really impressed cheers :)

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Excellent service Frank Martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

In store purchase, floor stock dinning table, damaged during delivery Conner of table
Today Fixed by Frank Martelli beautiful , excellent service

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

great service by nick scali and James De Maudave

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Great home service quick to replace lounge cord will use again. I'm happy with James De Maudave service he did a great job.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

This peice of dinning set is perfect. We were dealt very nicely by your sale’s person Dilara

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Hi, we made a purchase in -store . Dilara looked after use very nicely. We got to choose the best peice of dinning set. Happy with the purchase.

Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

Furniture repairs

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Frank was prompt and on time. He carried out repairs to my chairs as required and it was all to A+ standards!

Great service from Dan

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2017

Fantastic service and the best looking furniture shop in Richmond. Very welcoming atmosphere in the showroom and professional approach.Thank you Dan.

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Excellent product and service by Belinda

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I made my purchase in store and was taken care of a delightful sales person who displayed excellent product knowledge with impeccable service. I can recommend Belinda as the person to see if you visit the Cairns store.

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW COIUCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Just popped in have been looking for 2 lounges elsewhere well I am so glad I did. Excellent customer service found what I had been looking for and even better there was a sale on!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to get them home. Will come again........Thanks to the guys at Cambridge Park

Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

Good service from technician - Frank

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Purchased in store. Made warranty claim and lady on phone was a bit abrupt when she commented 'chips don't just appear'... Implying it was our fault and I was lying.
Frank- the service tech was great, friendly, tidy and quick.

Shop Location: SA, Marion

Good quality

We made our Purchased In store
Purchasing process was made easy and delivery was made easy also
We were out of warranty by 1 year and they came to inspect and fixed our problem onsite, FREE of charge!

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

Lounge repair done right!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

My four year old lounge had dropped on one side and clearly needed to be repaired. Nick was quick, kind and efficient. He gave me a courtesy call letting me know when he would arrive, and when he arrived on time, he set about fixing the problem on the spot. He was cheerful and helpful, and ensured the job was done properly. Would definitely recommend!

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Bought a sofa and armchair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

After lots of sofa shopping we found the perfect one for our family room at Nick Scali. Dan was very polite and helpful without hovering around too much allowing us family time to work out if it was the one for us! So the whole process was great, can’t wait for it to arrive!

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Exceptional customer service by staff member at Preston Nick Scali store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

I just want to compliment one of Nick Scali's staff members at Preston store,. her name is Neha. I was in Nick Scali several times and couldn't decide on a lounge. Neha helped me with all my questions and i must say her patience, polite manner her product knowledge, helped me decide on a lounge, Neha is an asset to Nick Scali. Thank you Neha for making my shopping experience a pleasant one.

Let’s hope this sofa lasts longer than the previous one

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

My husband bought a Nick Scali lounge suite only a few short years ago and it started peeling and flaking away. Was deemed faulty by Nick Scali, therefore this was a replacement lounge suite we had installed. It came 4 weeks late. So far, there has been a black mark on one of the lounge heads (was there when it was installed and noted by the original installer), and a tear has appeared on one of the joins (weeks after installation). Unimpressed with these faults. The repair man from Nick Scali was fantastic though, he arrived early, was very polite and friendly and did a good job on the repairs. His name is Frank Martelli and his work should be commended. Thank you

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

So far so good. Has been a pleasant process, now just waiting on the sofa.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

Made the purchase in store. Dan was really friendly and helpful. Really like the range. Nothing to do now but wait for delivery.

Shop Location: SA, Marion

LOOKS AMAZING!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2017

After months of searching for a suitable size console table...Nick Scali at Marion had it. A big thank you to Phil for his patience, friendliness and expertise given that day and for my future purchases.
I would like to commend Adele for her good attentive listening skills and assistance. The friendly staff made my purchase more enjoyable.
From the Marion store to the home delivery ...very efficient.

Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Customer feedback

Hi

I would like to thank both Anne and Elvis from the MileEnd store for their invaluable assistance and taking the time to find the great selection of items for me on Friday afternoon. I was very impressed with their expertise and in depth knowledge in this area which helped me to score a great deal. Also, their customer service was greatly appreciated and both went above and beyond to arrange the items for me from the Melbourne warehouse.

I have been shopping with NickScali not only because of the brand but with the way customer service was handled. The prices at NickScali was also reasonable which means no time to waste. This clearly defined when Elvis mentioned that he still remember me when I shopped at Nick Scali at Marion store almost 3 years ago and interestingly he still remember all the items I purchased even though he didn't served me at that time.

They both were very friendly, helpful and always smile which makes me even happier while doing shopping. The other lady who I don’t remember the name was very helpful too and have given me a great tips. I have decided to only shop at Nick Scali in MileEnd store from now onwards.

I have finally started counting days as to when I will be receiving all my items and come around to show all the photos once it’s all setup in our apartment.

Merry Christmas to both of you and all the staff at Nick Scali.

Best Regards,
Ankit Sondhi & Masarey

1 of 167 pages

I have just ordered a Kylie 2.5 seater lounge with electric recliners. What is the power needed to run the recliners? Is it AC or DC and what wattage does it draw?

Phil asked on Nov 27, 2017

Morning Phil,
I work at the Bankstown store and have checked the 2.5S Kylie for you.
The adapter is by KD (Model No.: KDDY008C) and is AC/DC compatible, requiring100-240V.

I have a Jonas 100% leather lounge plus 2 recliners purchased in 2013 from Nick Scali and I noticed that one of the chairs is peeling. It hasn't been used much and I noticed a round patch on the bottom of the recliner that has peeled off. I thought it may have been where your feet go when the recliner is extended but it isn't. Has anyone had a similar experience? I phoned the store and they couldn't give me a reason as to why this happened and as it was out of warranty, said there was nothing they could do.

Angel008 asked on Nov 19, 2017

Answer this

Have you tried cleaning it periodically it's called maintenance how often do you spend time cleaning it can you remember the last time you cleaned it or even the first time , Think the last time or have you just neglected your lounge thinking it Cost so much it will clean it self

Thanks Warren, yes my lounge is cleaned every week without fail, according to the manufacturers instructions: wipe over with a damp cloth. I am very particular in making sure all of my furniture and fittings are cleaned at least once a week to keep them like new and dust-free. I previously owned another leather lounge which lasted me for 19 years at which point I sold it so it was still going strong.

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Leather is a natural material and as such does require regular cleaning and maintenance to maximise its longevity. Like our skin, leather needs to be moisturised to avoid drying and cracking/peeling, ensuring it stands the test of time. With this being said, we offer a Leather Lounge Care Kit which you can purchase in any of our Nick Scali showrooms or via or Nick Scali Online Store https://www.nickscalionline.com.au/accessories.html

Should you wish to discuss this or have any further queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Sincerely,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Looking to buy the modular lounge Melinda in Sunday fabric.would love to know what people who bought it thought of it...are you happy with your purchase

Xax asked on Nov 13, 2017

Answer this

Hi. I would buy something that’s Australian made. I got carried away as someone told me that Nick Scali was one of the few original Australian furniture retailers and when the first items came the packaging All says that they are manufactured in Asia. Looking at the detail work in the lounge that got delivered, the details are very poor. Thanks.

See all 118 questions about Nick Scali Furniture