Filter By:

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Recliner not operating

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Frank called to check the recliner lounge which had malfunctioned
Everything all ok now very satisfied with service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Frank came and repaired my marble table excellent job in totally satisfied with his ability as a French polisher well done

Frank martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Frank repaired the scratches on the new lounge all happy with the results thank you Frank for coming out to fix the issue

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2018

Prompt service Frank fixed problem with small hole in leather lounge. Good service and polite. Took photos before and after.

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

EXCEPTIONAL Service! A staff member who really cares.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

Not only did we receive professional service from Sonya she also gave us excellent interior design advice. Very committed and passionate to her career.

Shop Location: WA, Jandakot

Fantastic store

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2018

My family walked in to the Jandakot store just for a browse as we had never been to a nick scali store thinking it was out of our budget. As soon as we walked in we were blown away by the quality and beautiful furniture. They were having a sale and we found a couch that we were interested in (our current couch is 9 years old and not very comfortable anymore). The store salesman named Justin introduced himself and heard what we were after and gave a great description of the choice we could have then he left us to have a chat. He wasn’t pushy or in our face which we thought very refreshing and we were relieved that the whole store was tolerant of our 2 kids testing out the new couch and making themselves at home! The whole process was easy and enjoyable- so much so that we will be back in the future for other pieces when we are ready.

Perth

• 1 comment
Private message

Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Rude Staff and Poor Quality Furniture

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

1st lounge took 11 weeks to arrive and was faulty no refund but finally a store credit afters weeks of discussion. 2nd lounge took 13 weeks and faulty with a small chip out of leg of lounge. Email complaint with photos sent and no response been a month. Rude staff and I have names. Will never shop there again or recommend.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Hi Joanne, I'm terribly sorry to hear of the issue with your lounge. I'd like to have my service team investigate this matter with you to find the reasoning behind this experience and see if th... read more »

Perth, Western Australia

Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Jandakot

Great service and great advice at the best price. What more can you ask for !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

The service from Peter was great. There was no pressure tactics, in fact we were advised in the most professional manner. We ended up not spending any where near what we expected because Peter's alternative was cheaper and infinitely more suitable - thanks for being up front and honest - that's showing true professionalism together will a great product - thank you

Shop Location: QLD, Jindalee

Sofa hard as a rock

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Kimaya sofa in store was very comfortable but the one delivered is so hard we can’t sit on it for more than 10 mins without getting a sore butt and back. The fabric on back doesn’t fit over the couch and fabric on one of the arms is wrinkled. The couch is very high. I can’t put my feet on ground, one in shop not like that. I checked that ergonomic feature of the model in store and this one is different!

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Hi Fast Eddy, I'm sorry to hear of the issue with your furniture. I'd like to have my service team investigate this matter with you to see if there is anyhthing we can do. For me to do this, I'd... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Campbelltown was awesome

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Purchased a lounge with Angela she was great, very professional, helpful and knew her stuff. The product was well made and the quality was great. If you want a friendly team atmosphere Campbelltown was very nice.

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

Very happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2018

Product is exactly what we were looking for. Delivery and installation by Alan and his co worker was outstanding. His communication, time of arrival, meet and greet, efficiency - everything was outstanding.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Customer service post installation.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Follow up appt with Carlos from Nick Scali following complaint re installation of lounge.
Very supportive and helpful with assistance to properly assemble couch and tips for couch longevity.
Came early within allotted time frame.
Very satisfied with product and follow up service.

Delivery service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

DC & MP delivery team I found them both very friendly. Thank you for my new lounge. I can’t wait to sit and relax.

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Delivery Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

DCMP delivery service guys. The guys that delivered my furniture were very professional and friendly. They exceeded my expectations and made sure I was happy with everything and tested all furniture. Very happy with the service

Delivery service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

DCMP delivery service team put lounge together and were polite and careful.
They checked recliner was working.

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Friendly staff, easy and smooth transactions. Had a minor issue with the lounge. Reported to them and had the appointment made. Leather technician arrived and explained them all. All good. Very happy.

Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

It is perfect. Thanks frank Martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 19, 2018

Thank you very much for coming early in the morning. The service is also satisfactory.
Beautiful thank you frank martelli

Shop Location: NSW, West Gosford

Happy with Barry who delivered it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Barry is polite, friendly, punctual and helpful. He is a great delivery person and an asset to your team. Thank you

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Frank Showed us how to work the headrest and hopefully things will operate properlyI very satisfied with service

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Frank martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 18, 2018

Love the products at nick scali I have taken a friend to one of your stores and she has purchased a hunter leather lounge

October 19th 2018 Update: After sales service

Very happy
Also happy with after sales service
Frank Minnelli repaired the problem and nothing was a problem
Would definitely recommend Nick Scali to my family and friends

1 of 282 pages

Ii bought provence round table 2 weeks ago but found out too big for my little dining area. Is it possible to replace with a smaller size or different shape dining table at all? Eric

ERIC CHEN asked on Oct 18, 2018

Hi Eric,

Thank you for reaching out!

As far as I'm aware, we don't accept returns due to a change of mind but have a chat with the team in the showroom you placed your order to see if there is anything we can do. The team in our showrooms will be happy to go over the alternative options that may be available to you.

Should you have any further queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

One of our electric recliners (6 months old) squeals/squeaks loudly when reclining. How can we stop this?

Shelleyu asked on Oct 14, 2018

Hi Shelleyu,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend contacting our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with customer service. Our Service Team will be happy to look into this matter with you and provide any options that may be available to you. Alternatively, if you send your order details to me via feedback@nickscali.com.au I can notify my Service Team for you.

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi I hve the Hayden 3 seater leather recliner I’m trying to turn it into a 2 seater can you tell me how I can do this how I disassemble it? Thanks

Kristy D asked on Oct 09, 2018

Hi Kristy D,
Thanks for reaching out! Our custom lounges can be configured or pre-configured in a myriad of ways. We custom order a set configuration for our customers in the way in which they specify. Should that not
Your lounge may be a pre-configured setting that cannot be safely adapted and configured in your home yourself.
With that being said, if you wanted to email us directly on feedback@nickscali.com.au we can then share with you further information on appropriate handling of the lounges.
Please write in the subject line: ATTN, Kristy D; Product Review.
We hope to hear from you.

See all 158 questions about Nick Scali Furniture