Filter By:

Shop Location: SA, Marion

Best after sale service ever!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

This review is regarding after sale service at Nick Scali Marion. I have 2 seven year old electronic 2 seater sofa recliners. Unfortunately one of my seats just stopped working. Out of warranty of course but after a call to Nick Scali a new transformer was installed. This was done in my home within 2 days!
Total cost for repair was $60 and that included labour. To add to this the staff involved were some of the nicest people I have ever dealt with.
Huge thanks to Bianca, Darran and Steve. Full marks guys.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Great customer experience

In-store purchase
Great purchasing process where you can sit on the furniture your buying and sign at your pleasure. Rodney the store manager was so helpful and warming and made the experience enjoyable.I have been to 3 Nick scali stores and Rodney from the Warrawong store made the experience of buying a whole range of furniture a joy to purchase.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

Lounge - perfect!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 19, 2017

Purchased in -store. Very lucky to have sales rep Debbie we had as she knew everything about the product, very friendly. Asked correct questions, we were worried about fitting lounge in the lift but lucky Debbie asked about the doorway . The one we were looking at would never have fitted into our unit. We then discussed what we could do and Debbie come up with the lounge we ordered.Having it all in pieces, yes it was a lot more expensive but we can see the quality in the product.

Shop Location: NSW, Casula

Perfect - will be buying more

purchase was in store
Saw advert in paper and knew exactly what we wanted
Mark at the store made the purchasing process very easy

Adelaide

• 1 comment

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Marion

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

We had a problem with the timber splitting on our TV unit and within an hour of dropping into the store where we had bought it we received a call from Darren at the warehouse advising that they would send someone out to look at it.
Steve came out a few days later and repaired it. He phoned to say he was on his way and was very obliging in explaining how he would fix it, took photos of before and after and left a card in case of any further problems.
Very happy with the excellent service we received from Darren, Steve and the salesman at the Marion store.

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Repair technician

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Warren came down to attend to yet another dining chair that had the spring pop out. He was able to fix the problem on site which was excellent. his prompt service is greatly appreciated.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Shop Location: QLD, Bundall

QB 08480

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Kayne was excellent with servicing our recliners, punctual, friendly and super efficient 5 Stars ✨ Completely easy transaction process Thank you!

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

James was polite, helpful, and great at explaining what he was doing, in terms of putting my lounge together. He also showed me a good way of keeping the electrical cables safely out of the way. As a result of his demonstation and instruction, I am confident that I could dis-assemble & re-assemble the lounge if necessary. I am grateful for his help today.

Shop Location: NSW, Kotara (Newcastle)

store staff great but delivery was terrible

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

In store. the purchasing process was smooth. Delivery was postponed several times , on one occasion the day before. I lost one day's wages after delivery was cancelled at short notice.
Frank, the after sales guy was excellent but we shouldn't have had to call him if product and initial assembly was done properly.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Ozzie, I am truly sorry to hear of the delays with the delivery of your order. I would like to discuss this with my dispatch manager for appropriate follow up and to further investigate th... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Amazing work on time, quick and effective.

Thanks so much. Service with a smile, would definitely recommend these services. Epic!

Kedron

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Delivery system

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

They use a contractor to deliver their goods. Make you pay to have it delivered or choose to drive over an hour to pick it up. Useless as tits on a bull.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Nick, I am so sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with our delivery policy. As our delivery drivers are contracted to Nick Scali, they offer a premium service whereby they deliver, insta... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

Great service, friendly and professional by James the technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The leather lounge has been excellent, comfortable and sturdy. When repair was required, the service was prompt and professional.
Web site needs some work

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Had dining table and chairs delivered last week one chair was damaged receive that today. First chair was damaged again lucky james had spare one with him! Think nick scali should check furniture before sending it off to customers.

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Warran service technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I am reviewing the performance and knowledge of Warran who came to repair my faulty sofa, he was fantastic and very professional excellent job!! Thankyou

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Excellent Sales assistance and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Mim from Mile End SA store was wonderful sourcing the exact lounge suite I was after.
Her professionalism and follow up was excellent
The delivery drivers Andras and partner were very courtiuos and helpful and handled the furniture with care
We have many Nick Scali pieces in our home and have been purchasing for over 14 years.
Very happy

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Dom,Michael and chris Delivery was managed very efficiently and professionally and the boys were very friendly and also very informative with product. Excellent!

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Nice staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We went into the store at Tuggerah NSW to look at the different arm chairs. The purchasing process was smooth and the staff member (Carissa) was kind and friendly and very helpful in colour selection.

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Bundall

Kayne Smith Service Technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Goods originally received without 1x transformer for unit to function properly. Kayne supplied transformer without any hassle. He was also punctual, and pleasant to deal with.

Melbourne

• 2 comments

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Poor service and long waiting time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Poor delivery service and long waiting time, sales person told me the lounge will be delivered in 9 to 11 weeks, and they happily told me at Week 9 saying it is going to be delivered in 2 weeks, I appreciated them max out their estimated time frame.

And now it is Week 11, I received an SMS saying my delivery is during Week 12 and the delivery man do not work on Saturday, are you serious? So I have to stay at home not going to go to work and just to wait for your delivery guy to come over to get my lounge delivered and I have to even recycle
the rubbish myself.

So I asked a half day leave on Tuesday morning, and told the delivery company that I am available till 11:30 before I need to head to work, the first staff said fine, and the next day I received another SMS saying my delivery will in between 10:00 to 14:00??

Phone them again and they say this is what the system is telling us, and informed me if I got failed delivery, I will be charged twice for the service they are providing.

Such a ridiculous company.

Additionally, the lighting inside the shop tricked you a lot, their warm light makes the colour in accurate, do make sure you bring to your own house lightings, or else it will be super annoying to see the difference in colours when the product arrives.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Wei, I apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced with the delay in delivery of your lounge. As the majority of the Nick Scali range is custom made in your choice of colour and con... read more »

It is with Product review team.

Nick Scali Official

Hi Wei, I'm terribly sorry for any misconceptions here, but Nick Scali Furniture is not in control of Product Review and has no access to the information you provide Product Review outside of how w... read more »

1 of 135 pages

I purchased Atlas couches and received them in May. Unfortunately they are already showing unsightly pilling on seating and armrests. I don't believe this should be happening! Linda

Linda asked on Aug 15, 2017

Answer this

Oh how unfortunate. I don't have these sofas. You should consider calling the store. They have great service.

Dear Linda,

I am sorry to hear of the pilling issue with your lounge. I would like to help in resolving this for you and notify our dedicated service team of this issue for appropriate follow up. In order for me to do this, may I please ask for your order number which is on your order form. If you don't have that available, can you please let me know the contact details that you provided during this purchase? If you do not wish to share sensitive information on this public forum I can be contacted via [email protected]

Many thanks,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi Hayden
Thanks for your reply. My Order No. was CN 35430 via Nunawading store.
Linda

Did any body buy Mayfair fabric sofa from nick scali?? I've recently ordered one with sunday fabric!! I hope i've made right decision!! Any suggestion??

Tas asked on Aug 14, 2017

Answer this

No I did not. I'm sorry I wasn't of any help.

After multiple confirmations and promises from your Canberra store, could Nick Scali please fulfill your obligations to consumers? On 22/7 during stock declaration paperwork we found a big deep cross cut (650mm and 350mm in length respectively) covered with poor bonding agent in a lounge. we decided not to buy it unless the cut piece is replaced. The staff assured us--wrote down in purchase paperwork. Two days later I got a call from the store, they had someone had a look and they will get it replaced (so I do not need to cancel it during the 3-days cooling period), I still drove to the store to talk in person, confirmed and promised, recorded in my phone. I even confirmed with their upholstery person. Then I got message on delivery for 12/08, and even last Sat 5/08 I went there again, same promise will replace the piece before delivery. But today they called me, no, they will not fix it at all. My order No: GF05081, deposit receipt No: 0841139

Ben asked on Aug 09, 2017

Hi Ben,
I understand you have spoken with the regional manager and the Showroom you purchased from to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Should there be any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us as you have in the past by calling us and, as always, we will do our utmost to help you.
Sincerely, Peter