Filter By:

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

New Lounge Arrived with problems

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

We purchased at Caringbah store and Sales Representative was fine, although had to wait for 3 + months for delivery - told this on order.

Lounge arrived in pieces in boxes which was a shock as expected a complete unit. Were left with many many super thick boxes to dispose of, which was annoying, but was unfortunately included in paperwork.

The next day when vacuuming discovered a huge gash out of our bespoke timber floors, a tear in the lining of the 2.5 seater and extreme creasing on back of 2.5 seater.

Reported by email to customer service and received prompt and excellent service from Hayden.

Frank Martelli arrived today and fixed all issues, most importantly the floor. Frank is professional and obviously knows everything about Nick Scali products. He treated all my concerns with caring and understanding. Thank you Frank.

Matthew in Church Street was fantastic - friendly, professional
Purchased in store, with Matthew’s help. The Fernando looks like a great lounge. Matthew was patient and very helpful. My wife has dragged me to quite a few furniture stores and it was a relief to find this one.

Shop Location: NSW, West Gosford

Nick the tech

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Nick the technician rang 15 minutes before arrival. He was prompt courteous and attended to the problem with my chair quickly .

Shop Location: NSW, West Gosford

Tv cabinet

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Instore purchase. Purchasing process was easy. Staff were really helpful and pleasant.
I was lead to believe the delivery guys would set up the cabinet and make sure everything was fine. This wasn't the case. They unpack it and leave it.
The cabinet doors were way out of alignment but the service guy fixed it perfectly.

Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Steve the service technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Steve was on time and rang 1 hour before arriving. He was very helpful and thorough. He replaced the coffee table top and glued the edge of the new rug. We were not happy with the quality finish on these new products which shouldn't need repairs or replacements but we were very happy with his service!.

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Nic the service technician.

Was very helpful.
Rang before arrival was And on time repairs were done as needed
Happy with service.

Shop Location: QLD, Robina

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

In store, February 4. Served by Sonja who gave wonderful service and assistance with more than expected understanding when a situation arose requiring a change of purchased item. Many thanks Sonja and also to Manager, Rick.

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Frank Martelli

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Phoned 20 mins before delivery - excellent communication. Made delivery easy & convenient.
Very helpful , thanks Frank.
Staff at warehouse when we originally picked up were excellent & friendly & helpful.

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Good job

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

Good service, changed the mechanism in the couch. Good and very kind. Was very good and professional and will call back

Shop Location: NSW, Penrith

My review

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

I went in store to purchase furniture. Excellent service. Everything was explained well. Salesman really nowadays house to make customers fell welcome in their store.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Excellent products & customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 18, 2018

Nick Scali Warrawong
Josie - sales person
She was wonderful and super helpful
Over and above with information and time to decide
Will review once again when we have received products

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Excellent and attentive customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

In store purchase. Good selection and options. Sales person Matthew very attentive and helpful, gave space to make decision - good job well done.

Great service and product

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

We went in store to find a dining table and chairs and the guy who served us was amazing. His name was Dan at the church street, Richmond store and he helped us find exactly what we needed. He even stayed back late the next day as we were unsure about the chairs we had purchased and he helped us change them. He was extremely helpful and polite and gave amazing customer service.

Shop Location: QLD, Bundall

Excellent after-sale service from Nick Scali Furniture.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We purchased 4 x Nila dining chairs in-store. After the chairs were delivered, we noticed a difference in the density of the cushioning between the chairs. We reported this to the Nick Scali store. Within a week, a technician, Kayne Smith, arrived to check the chairs. Kayne was prompt, friendly and knowledgeable. He explained about the cushioning and proceeded to correct the issue on the spot. Before leaving, Kayne ensured we were satisfied with the changes made to the chairs. We're very happy with the quality of customer service provided by Kayne, as he corrected the issue quickly and with no fuss.

Melbourne

• 1 answer
  • 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Poor quality, over priced to maximise share holder returns!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We had the absolute misfortune to purchase a Nick Scarli lounge, one of which was leather. Discusting wormanship, poor quality leather and service. Their process in obtaining a refund is convoluted and follow up poor. We will never recommend or purchase from the publicly listed money grabbing machine again. And too top our experience off the other two lounges also now have problems.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Hi Never CWB, I'm truly sorry to hear of your story regarding your refund and the issue with your lounges. I'd like to chase up the status of your refund with our accounts team for you. I'd also... read more »

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Dan was super helpful, polite proficient and patient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Dan from Richmond was very patient with us helping us make up our minds helping us with matching and considering all factors for our needs. He was very polite, helpful and we felt very confident with his proficiency. Dan was able to calculate and sort out our order and organised shipping of all the items to arrive at the same time. He was able to answer all our invoice questions efficiently too.

Shop Location: QLD, Robina

So happy with this birthday purchase

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I bought two three seater leather lounge suites in-store at Robina Qld, I could not be more happier with these purchases. The whole process from ordering to delivery was seamless. The best part you were always kept in formed with the process, especially when it came to delivery and the preferred time. The delivery personal were exceptional with their care and setting up of the suites.

Unfortunately we did have a slight issue with one of our front legs because of a minor oversight during production. Obviously these things happen from time to time but to Nick Scali credit this issue was rectified very quickly by one of their technicians Kayne Smith who was just so professional with the way he rectified the problem and gave us so much confidence the way Nick Scali operate and care about their customers.

It is amazing how a warranty issue can truly show a company's attitude towards their customers. I would have no hesitation in recommending Nick Scali and their backed products. Look forward to many more dealings with this great outfit.

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Very happy thank you sam

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Purchased in store, great quality furniture everone is really polite very happy highly reccomend will be back to buy the rest of my house thanks sam

Comments

Thanks sam

• 1 review
  • 1 question

Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Happy with the service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

We purchased in store.happy with the purchase of our 3 lounge sets. One of them had a problem. Nick the technician came and fixed the problem. Very friendly and professional.

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

Unfortunately we were in need of a service call, the service technician Frank was prompt, friendly and professional. We can now continue to enjoy our new lounge

1 of 193 pages

Hi, has anyone had any issues with an electric recliner from Nick Scali particularly the Melinda range? Wary of things going wrong with electrics.

Melissa R asked on Jan 16, 2018

Answer this

Hi Melissa, we’ve only had our lounge one month but have had no problems with the recliners and they have been used a lot.

Thanks Julz. It's only time that will tell I guess. It's a lovely product so hope it doesn't have any issues. I just ordered a recliner yesterday.

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for reaching out about our Melinda range.

Quality is of utmost importance to us and we at Nick Scali go through great lengths to ensure that all the lounges carrying the Nick Scali brand meet the most rigorous test, so that they will stand the test of time. We pride ourselves on the quality of our hand crafted furniture pieces and if on the rare occasion we need to inspect your furniture, our dedicated service team are here to do so, along with on-road technicians should the need arise.

I've provided you a link to our warranty information on our website which will detail to you our warranty periods and information.

I hope this information has helped, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au if you have any further queries or concerns going forward.

Nick Scali Customer Care

In April 2015, I purchased 2 Chifley Lounges from Cairns. In one recliner position, the battery depletes by itself (charge only last a day or two). Please advise what type/size of battery and provide the location of the battery to replace same. All the other 3 batteries are fine. Margaret

Margaret asked on Jan 05, 2018

Hi Margaret,

I'm truly sorry to hear of the issue with the battery for your lounge.

I'd like to have my service team investigate this issue with you. For me to do this, I will just need your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form. I'm also here should you need assistance with this. If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly, I can be contacted via feedback@nickscali.com.au

I hope to hear from you soon.

Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi just wondering if anyone else has had the levanzo dining table Returned due to the legs collapsing?

Pod asked on Jan 05, 2018

Answer this

We have the Levanzo - apart from a drama getting the wrong parts at the beginning the table has been fine for a year now.

Hi Pod,

Thank you for reaching out.

This is a strange occurrence and I sincerely apologise if you have experienced this.

I'd like to have my service team investigate this matter with you. Can you please let me know your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? I'd also appreciate the opportunity to act as your port of call should you need. If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly, I can be contacted via feedback@nickscali.com.au

I hope to hear from you soon.

See all 121 questions about Nick Scali Furniture