Filter By:

Shop Location: VIC, South Wharf

Awesome customer service and magnificent products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

I came with my wife to purchase a couch from South Wharf and Marcell was an excellent sales person. She is sincere, patient and very helpful in providing all the information needed. She took all the time to help us figure what's the best for our needs. We didn't feel pushed to purchase like you usually feel at other shops. We will definitely come back again to purchase more awesome and great furniture from Nick Scali. Thank you for the great customer service and great products.

Shop Location: SA, Gepps Cross

Excellent products with great customer experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 09, 2018

We deal with Brian at Nick Scali store and he helped us and spend more than 2 hours with us for suggestions. He is very kind and we had a great customer satisfaction while dealing with him. Additionally Mark assisted us over phone for order modification.

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

Very poor delivery service......

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I have been let down by Nick Scali twice now..... there will not be a third..... Be warned..... they promise the world and then after taking your money change deliveries to suit themselves. I wouldn't call it POOR after sales service, it is simply NON EXISTENT... I went back to the store for help.... they didn't want to know. I sent an email to their "customer service dept" .. I did receive an immediate automated reply saying that someone will contact me..... I'm still waiting..... in the end, out of anger and frustration, trying to get the table before Xmas, I organised to pick it up, from their warehouse, myself ...... the stores might look good but they are ""wolf in sheep''s clothing"".

Shop Location: NSW, Casula

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Frank came and re allinged our sofa and he his very patience and detailed. He did a good job in fixing our issues.

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Really disappointing customer service experience

2 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The timber support leg of our lounge split after a year. I tried to get it replaced over a period of a month and I was very disappointed with the service. They couldn’t match the leg and couldn’t see why I wanted it to match. They sent me two mismatching legs on two occasions. I still don’t have a matching leg. No one ever said “sorry” at any point. If they had been nicer about it it would have helped the situation. Because of this I won’t shop there again and certainly won’t recommend them to anyone.
The men that came out the second time with the wrong leg were very friendly and very nice though.

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Toowoomba

Great salesman

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to Chris, for his patience and help in my furniture selection. His knowledge of the products and friendly, helpful manner made it a pleasure to shop at the store.

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Frank

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Ok it has been fixed
Yeah they came on time to fix the problem
I need to be careful with the tables
The guys from nicks installed the furniture for us

Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Nicks

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Armchair and lounge came after 12 weeks with damage. I have to call and organise the repair for both. Frank came in and fixed it.

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Frank martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Frank polished my marble dining table very happy thank you nick Scalia and Frank gor the good service I received

Shop Location: VIC, Taylors Lakes

New lounge suites...slightly marked.

3 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

On delivery the fabric has a flaw which looks like a stain. Service person has told us the company will not fix this.
We are not happy with this end result as the defective material is on show.
It wouldn't be in the show room, so why should it be in our home.

CLAREMONT, WA

Private message

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, Osborne Park

Very friendly service and assitance

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We were selecting some furniture at the Osborne Park store.
Friendly assistance and advice were provided by Alicja.
Thanks for assisting us with the purchases.

We recommend this store for other customers seeking advise and assistance!

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Leather Recliner Chair

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The luxurious store was easy to navigate and offered more than we could have asked for.
John, the Store Manager directed us to exactly what we were looking for. His interpersonal skills: 100%. Colour choices: Fabulous. John made the experience comfortable and we walked away extremely satisfied. Our second purchase from Nick Scali and the best quality furniture I've ever bought. Why would we go anywhere else.

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

Stupid delivery policy

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

We went to a Nick Scali CLEARANCE store yesterday. The staff were lovely and helpful. After much deliberation we chose a lounge, the staff member explained that we need to “go over the lounge with a fine tooth comb” and sign a form that acknowledges that you a buying that lounge and any faults and flaws it may have. This is understandable given that we are buying THAT particular lounge off the floor at a clearance store. However, when we said that we had a large vehicle, we dont need it wrapped in plastic and we will take it now, we were told - No you can’t take it, we have to wrap it in plastic, it gets transferred to Sydney (where we could pick it up from) OR pay a delivery fee and it will be delivered in 2-3 weeks. This sounds absolutely crazy, given that I live 10 minutes from the store with the lounge. So I rang Nick Scali Customer Service, after speaking to a very unhelpful staff member who insisted it has nothing to do with her, I was transferred to someone else who stated “it’s policy”. Now I would understand this if I wanted to order a lounge from the “normal” Nick Scali store but this is a clearance store and I’m buying an off-the-floor product and signing a form to say that I accept the product “as-is”. Don’t even get me started on the environmental Impact.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Hi Lyn, I am so sorry that we were unable to provide you the item you were interested in on the day as you requested. Our company policy is that no items are to leave our Showroom floors except ... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Easy. Nice and spacious. Lots of natural light
Nice diverse range and different material options
Very satisfied. Small issues now sorted out
N/A

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Frank came out today & repaired stitching
He was excellent.
He was polite & afficient & was quick and. Asked if I needed any further assistance.

Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

Absolute legend, his knowledge of the product and customer skills are invaluable to Nick Scali.

Thank you Frank for coming to our rescue!

Shop Location: NSW, West Gosford

Lounge repair

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 07, 2018

The range was ok and store was good
The quality is great. So overall happy.
One lounge had no springs

Shop Location: SA, Gepps Cross

Love the store

4 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Easy to find what I wanted. Satisfied with range. Quality of products, ok. Sales assistant pleasant. I possibly would shop there again.

Shop Location: WA, Joondalup

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Nicely laid out store and good range of products.
A blemish in the table connection to the glass. Details sent to NS and their customer Service have responded quickly and we await what they will do about it.
We await the delivery of the sofas within 90 days.

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Frank martelli

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

Frank came out today changed switch and motor thank you frank for wonderful service will recommend to family and friends

1 of 296 pages

Hi Can you please tell me how to remove one of the recliners on my 3 seater Stratford with 2 recliners?. I wish to move the 3 seater into another room. I noticed that the right hand side recliner was a separate attachment when it was installed in 2013

Foss asked on Nov 12, 2018

Hi Foss,

Thank you for reaching out!

Please send your request to me in email via feedback@nickscali.com.au so I can provide you with the assembly instructions for the Stratford range.

I hope to hear from you.

Nick Scali Customer Care

I have a 1 year old Melinda couch with mechanical recliner mechanism... a black screw fell out and now I cant recline :( what can I do? Do repairs cost me anything? Help!!!!

Eclair G asked on Nov 10, 2018

Hi Eclair,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend contacting our Service Team on 1300 880 370 and following the prompts to speak with customer service. Our Service Team will be happy to assist you with your concern and see if there is anything we can do for you. Please also ensure you have your order details or the contact information that would have been order form handy, so we can reference you in our system.

I hope this helps, should you have any further queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

Nick Scali Customer Care

Use your statutory warranty under Australian consumer law, you should be able to get a repair for free. Contact the ACCC for clarification about this. Good luck

Hi there, we are having trouble with one side of the electric recliner we purchased in 2016. It has simply stopped working. As the warranty is only 2 years for the electrical parts what are my options for getting this fixed? We are out of warranty by only 5 months!!

Amy. E asked on Nov 01, 2018

Hi Amy. E,

Thank you for reaching out!

I'd recommend contacting our Service Team to discuss your concern. You can contact our service team on 1300 880 370 and follow the prompts to speak with Customer Service. Our Service Team will be happy to assist you with this matter and see if there is anything we can do on our end.

Should you have any further queries or concerns going forward, please don't hesitate to contact me via feedback@nickscali.com.au

See all 162 questions about Nick Scali Furniture