Filter By:

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Moore Park

Great service by James

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Amazing work on time, quick and effective.

Thanks so much. Service with a smile, would definitely recommend these services. Epic!

Kedron

• 1 question
  • 2 answers
  • 4 helpful votes

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Delivery system

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

They use a contractor to deliver their goods. Make you pay to have it delivered or choose to drive over an hour to pick it up. Useless as tits on a bull.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Alexandria

Great service, friendly and professional by James the technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

The leather lounge has been excellent, comfortable and sturdy. When repair was required, the service was prompt and professional.
Web site needs some work

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

Great service by James

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2017

Had dining table and chairs delivered last week one chair was damaged receive that today. First chair was damaged again lucky james had spare one with him! Think nick scali should check furniture before sending it off to customers.

• 1 helpful vote

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Warran service technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I am reviewing the performance and knowledge of Warran who came to repair my faulty sofa, he was fantastic and very professional excellent job!! Thankyou

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Mile End

Excellent Sales assistance and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Mim from Mile End SA store was wonderful sourcing the exact lounge suite I was after.
Her professionalism and follow up was excellent
The delivery drivers Andras and partner were very courtiuos and helpful and handled the furniture with care
We have many Nick Scali pieces in our home and have been purchasing for over 14 years.
Very happy

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Dom,Michael and chris Delivery was managed very efficiently and professionally and the boys were very friendly and also very informative with product. Excellent!

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Nice staff

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

We went into the store at Tuggerah NSW to look at the different arm chairs. The purchasing process was smooth and the staff member (Carissa) was kind and friendly and very helpful in colour selection.

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Bundall

Kayne Smith Service Technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Goods originally received without 1x transformer for unit to function properly. Kayne supplied transformer without any hassle. He was also punctual, and pleasant to deal with.

Melbourne

• 2 comments

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

Poor service and long waiting time

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Poor delivery service and long waiting time, sales person told me the lounge will be delivered in 9 to 11 weeks, and they happily told me at Week 9 saying it is going to be delivered in 2 weeks, I appreciated them max out their estimated time frame.

And now it is Week 11, I received an SMS saying my delivery is during Week 12 and the delivery man do not work on Saturday, are you serious? So I have to stay at home not going to go to work and just to wait for your delivery guy to come over to get my lounge delivered and I have to even recycle
the rubbish myself.

So I asked a half day leave on Tuesday morning, and told the delivery company that I am available till 11:30 before I need to head to work, the first staff said fine, and the next day I received another SMS saying my delivery will in between 10:00 to 14:00??

Phone them again and they say this is what the system is telling us, and informed me if I got failed delivery, I will be charged twice for the service they are providing.

Such a ridiculous company.

Additionally, the lighting inside the shop tricked you a lot, their warm light makes the colour in accurate, do make sure you bring to your own house lightings, or else it will be super annoying to see the difference in colours when the product arrives.

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Wei, I apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced with the delay in delivery of your lounge. As the majority of the Nick Scali range is custom made in your choice of colour and con... read more »

It is with Product review team.

Nick Scali Official

Hi Wei, I'm terribly sorry for any misconceptions here, but Nick Scali Furniture is not in control of Product Review and has no access to the information you provide Product Review outside of how w... read more »

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Great Furniture..Awesome Customer Service!!!

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

I purchased two sofas in store and was very happy with the professional excellent service that was offered. Rodney and all staff were very helpful and answered all my questions. Would definately shop there again in the future.

Shop Location: NSW, Kotara (Newcastle)

frank martelli service technician

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 17, 2017

Frank fixed footstool and ottoman very satisfactory and very obliging on time and good personality job well done

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Nunawading

Awesome!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I made a successful purchase online with Alex and George in purchasing my gatwick dinging table, cristy grey chairs and the Jembi rug. Alex was very helpful in assisting choice and colours to meet my needs. Both Alex and George customer service and communication throughout the entire process on the phone and via email was very friendly, professional and kind. The products I now have in my house are awesome!. The table is great just like the picture the chairs are very comfortable to sit on and the rug looks amazing. Very happy customer and I highly recommend all of these products and the service to Nick Scali to anyone who likes quality and excellent customer service.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Dom Michael & Jeff delivered our lounges and were on time and very efficient leaving everything neat and tidy. Josie was very helpful when ordering the lounges. Great service & product

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Service technician Warren came to our house today to repair our couch. I highly recommend Warren he

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I made my purchase in store. The team were great and very helpful. I would definitely buy another couch or other products from Nick Scalli again. The technician Warren was very friendly and professional.

Viewbank

• 2 answers

Verified Customer Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Excellent customer service & support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

We purchased our sofas from Nick Scali Preston. The service we received was outstanding. I will recommend this store to my friends.

Verified Customer Shop Location: WA, O'Connor

Friendly, not pushy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

In store purchase. Aman was very friendly and helpful without being pushy and overbearing. She provided us with excellent information and gave us time to discuss our purchase without us feeling pressured. Others could learn a thing from or two from Aman. Very genuine.

Shop Location: TAS, Hobart

Amazing staff member

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

I recently have been in the Hobart store and must congratulate you on having a fantastic staff member, Katelin. I have visited Nick Scali a number of times over the years and have never received service as good as what she provided. She was attentive, friendly and knowledgable and went above and beyond to ensure I was taken care of

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Excellent Thankyou

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2017

Instore it was great table had a scratch on it. Frank came out today to repair it and was excellent Thankyou

1 of 134 pages

I purchased Atlas couches and received them in May. Unfortunately they are already showing unsightly pilling on seating and armrests. I don't believe this should be happening! Linda

Linda asked on Aug 15, 2017

Answer this

Oh how unfortunate. I don't have these sofas. You should consider calling the store. They have great service.

Dear Linda,

I am sorry to hear of the pilling issue with your lounge. I would like to help in resolving this for you and notify our dedicated service team of this issue for appropriate follow up. In order for me to do this, may I please ask for your order number which is on your order form. If you don't have that available, can you please let me know the contact details that you provided during this purchase? If you do not wish to share sensitive information on this public forum I can be contacted via [email protected]

Many thanks,

Hayden
Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi Hayden
Thanks for your reply. My Order No. was CN 35430 via Nunawading store.
Linda

Did any body buy Mayfair fabric sofa from nick scali?? I've recently ordered one with sunday fabric!! I hope i've made right decision!! Any suggestion??

Tas asked on Aug 14, 2017

Answer this

No I did not. I'm sorry I wasn't of any help.

After multiple confirmations and promises from your Canberra store, could Nick Scali please fulfill your obligations to consumers? On 22/7 during stock declaration paperwork we found a big deep cross cut (650mm and 350mm in length respectively) covered with poor bonding agent in a lounge. we decided not to buy it unless the cut piece is replaced. The staff assured us--wrote down in purchase paperwork. Two days later I got a call from the store, they had someone had a look and they will get it replaced (so I do not need to cancel it during the 3-days cooling period), I still drove to the store to talk in person, confirmed and promised, recorded in my phone. I even confirmed with their upholstery person. Then I got message on delivery for 12/08, and even last Sat 5/08 I went there again, same promise will replace the piece before delivery. But today they called me, no, they will not fix it at all. My order No: GF05081, deposit receipt No: 0841139

Ben asked on Aug 09, 2017

Hi Ben,
I understand you have spoken with the regional manager and the Showroom you purchased from to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Should there be any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us as you have in the past by calling us and, as always, we will do our utmost to help you.
Sincerely, Peter