Filter By:
Private message

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Professional, Well Informed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Dan helped us choose the most appropriate lounge to suit our requirements, outlining the various options. Honest, open, informative and professional. No pressure, patient and helpful.

Verified Customer Shop Location: SA, Gepps Cross

Great buying experience.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

Fantastic showroom & well set out. From the first time we entered the store, we felt comfortable & able to browse without a salesperson breathing down our neck. Michaela stayed discretely at a distance but close enough to ask questions if we wanted. After going back several times, we finally decided on the right lounge for us. I loved the quality of the furniture and the whole shopping experience that Michaela supplied. I would definitely recommend Nick Scali Furniture and would like to thank Michaela for her service.

Shop Location: NSW, Tuggerah

Outstanding customer service, excellent product.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 22, 2017

In store purchase of lounge,
The staff member Brett that we had the pleasure of dealing with was outstanding, helpful and extremely patient with me. He was the reason we purchased from Nic Scalli, after considering done other stores.

Shop Location: NSW, Castle Hill

Great, knowledgeable & respectful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

My recliner had an issue, it was promptly checked & fixed. Great technician - well done and thanks!
This limit of twenty words is ridiculous!

Shop Location: VIC, Richmond

Absolutely brilliant service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

I made my purchase in-store, it was incredibly easy. Not too salesy, By Dan at Richmond store. Service couldn't have been better.

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Good professional service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Good professional service from Lauren. She was knowledgeable.

that is all I have to say... let me go.. that is silly to have a 20 word minimum!

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

In store purchase and delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

In store. The purchase for the tv unit was good. We also wanted to buy a couch but it was a bit complex as to what make-up each couch would come in and the different options of colour selection. We will probably by a couch down the track but it was a bit involved at the time.
Delivery guys were great. Super helpful and accommodating. Even offered to move my couch (I declined cause they don't get paid for that! But the offer was really appreciated).

Verified Customer Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

Delivery and assembly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

We purchased the couch from nick scali a couple months back. It took a while to get here but that was communicated well and we understood this. Communication between the store and us was very good. The delivery of the furniture was on time. The two who delivered it were very efficient and helpful. They took the time to explain the fabric care package.
Very pleased with the service

Roseville 2069

Private message

Shop Location: NSW, Belrose

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

My purchase was made in the Belrose Supa Centre with very useful help from Jason who made things very easy.

Shop Location: ACT, Fyshwick (Canberra)

Legato lounge delivery service

Purchased at store.
The delivery staff were very helpful and did a good service and explained how to use the product.
Alan was knowledgeable and helpful even to fix a table purchased from nick scali some years ago!

Shop Location: VIC, Preston

Great Customer Service

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 21, 2017

Alan at the store was friendly without being pushy & was a great help with assisting us choosing an arm chair. We are very happy with our purchase!

Shop Location: QLD, Cairns

the best furniture shopping experience ever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

My purchases took place in store at the Cairns Branch. I was so spoilt for choice. I purchased several different pieces of furniture. David was exceptional, his friendliness and easy going manner made the whole shopping trip so much nicer. His advice was extremely helpful too.I actually returned a second time to purchase some more furniture. A most enjoyable shopping trip.
Thank you so much David.

Shop Location: VIC, Springvale

very nice shopping experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

The purchase was done in-store. It took us long tome to decide what is best for us and shop assistant Emir Khan was extremely pleasant, helpful - and patient with us. It was a very nice shopping experience!

Shop Location: QLD, Fortitude Valley

Excellent Service and Great Leather Lounges

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

George at the Valley store is knowledgeable and always helpful. The leather suites are very good. We don't buy our leather lounges any where else. Thanks George and Nick Scali Team.

Shop Location: NSW, Warrawong

Wonderful cheerful service (in spite of the rain)!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

In store and the process was efficient and easy. The delivery was really professional, the guys Dom, Michael, Messi and Jerome were very friendly and helpful. It was pouring with rain and they really took care of our lounge ensuring it stayed dry. I would rate their derive very highly thanks guys!

Shop Location: QLD, Maroochydore

Kayne Smith

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We made our purchase in store at Maroochydore a few months ago and we are very happy with our lounges however we had a fault in one of the mechanisms so we contacted Nick Scali who sent out Kayne Smith, technician, to take a look at the issue.
Kayne arrived right on time and attended to the repair quickly and did a great job on it. It ws fixe in under half an hour and he was polite and very friendly and explained what repairs he had done to the lounge. I would highly recommend Kayne if you ever need any repairs done.

Shop Location: NSW, Caringbah

Purchase of Lounge

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Purchased a lounge today at Nick Scali Caringbah and was very happy with sales consultant Chris who could not do enough to help me. I will be back to see her when we require more furniture as she didn't pressure me in any decisions and was extremely helpful.

Shop Location: VIC, Essendon

Cooper furniture range

2 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

We bought the full range of furniture from Nick Scali Essendon.The tall cabinet and console developed large cracks on the concrete tops.we were told this is not the norm after only 3 months.
We paid a small fortune for this stuff.This will be the third service visit to rectify the problems being warped concrete tops.
Just been told they have to take the whole cupboard away this time because the top of the wood frame is warped.
Absolute joke selling defective Vietnamese made furniture for such a high price...shame!!!

Comments
Nick Scali Official

Dear Leeroy, I'm sorry to hear of your experience with your Cooper concrete furniture. I'd like to see if there is anything we can do to provide a timely resolution for you on this matter. For me ... read more »

Shop Location: NSW, Campbelltown

Happy customer

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Very happy with James who did call out went to the extent of fixing the lounge an made it perfect.
Extremely friendly gentleman.

Verified Customer Shop Location: NSW, Auburn

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 20, 2017

Purchased a dining table and chairs had them delivered and discovered after the guys had left that one of the chairs was faulty. I called Nick Scali and emailed some photos and withing a week they had replaced the chair. Very happy with the prompt service.

1 of 154 pages

How to disassemble a legato modular.? Dobyoy lift forward and unhinge

Carla P asked on Oct 17, 2017

Hi Carla,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I have a document which will help with the disassembly of your lounge. Can you please let me know your email address so I can send you the PDF as I'm unable to do so here. If you don't wish to share sensitive information publicly I can be reached via [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Nick Scali Customer Care

Hi is just to find out I made order 2 set lounge nick scali and for personal issues I need cancel one ..order done 7 day ago and delivery can take 3 month how much cancellation fee and can I use deposit money to other order? Any ideas?

Gab asked on Oct 15, 2017

Answer this

I suggest you ask Nick Scali.

Hi Gab,

Thank you for reaching out!

We have a 3 day cooling off period which starts the day you place your order in our showrooms. This time allows you to reflect on your decision and consider any final changes should you need. If you wish to amend or cancel your order in this time, a $45 administration fee is incurred and any deposit monies paid will be refunded back to you. If you were to have a change of mind or would like to cancel your order outside of this 3 day cooling off period, a $45 administration fee is incurred and any deposits paid are forfeited. For more information on this, please contact the team at your local Nick Scali showroom.

If you have any further queries or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me via [email protected]

Best regards,

Nick Scali Customer Care

HI - We have purchase a Bartolo dining table and the product that was delivered (today) does not look like the one we saw on the showroom floor. There was some severe knotting of the wood creating a crater in the side of the table. We were not expecting this level of variation and would like to swap it out for one that does not have these features. Does the 3 day cooling off period apply to allow us to request this swap?? Can you please provide the detail of this policy to ensure we are able to walk away happy from this transaction with Nick Scali. At the moment, needless to say, we are not. Thanks Peter

Peter asked on Oct 11, 2017

Dear Peter,

I'm very sorry to hear you’re not happy with your Bartolo dining table.

We have a 3 day cooling off period after the point of placing an order so that you have the time to reflect on the decision you've made should you need to change anything, I’m sorry to say this does not apply after that time.

Natural timber and veneer finishes will show distinctive markings, patterns and colour variations which are evidence of being produced from genuine timber materials.

Regardless, I would appreciate the opportunity to investigate your concerns with our service team to see if there is anything we can do. For me to do this, can you please let me know your order number or the contact information that would have been on your order form? If you do not wish to share sensitive information publicly, I can be reached via [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,