As of May 24th 2018, My Odyssey Tours has rebranded to Odynovo. For more information regarding this, you can read more here.

Review rating:

Just booked a trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 17, 2018

Recently, my wife and I started planning a trip to Southeast Asia on our own and quickly realized that we'd needed expert advice. I shopped around, making inquiries to well-known tour companies. During my research, I came across numerous 5-star reviews of Odyssey Travel/Odynovo, a company with which I was unfamiliar. As I continued to read positive reviews about Odynovo, I decided to complete their on-line questionnaire. The following day I received a very thorough reply and proposed itinerary from Odynovo's Eric Kong. I must admit that, at first, I was hesitant to work with a travel advisor company via email only, but Eric won me over immediately. From our very first exchange of emails, Eric's prompt responses, expert advice, attention detail, and creative thinking have been exceptional. He has incorporated our interests into an exciting itinerary. We booked it yesterday. Though we don't travel until early 2019, I give Eric and Odynovo 5 stars so far.

SYDNEY

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Excellent customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I just returned from my family trip to China that was organised by Leila at Odynovo. All the booking was done via email, which was really convenient and easy. The trip was fantastic from start to finish. The guides were fun, friendly, passionate and full of knowledge and the tours arranged were great too. Thanks Odynovo.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Rachael Thank you very much for your kind words on our service. At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could hav... read more »

Thank you Kevin. You will certainly be hearing from us again in the near future.

Great Customized Tour of China

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Odynovo team did a great job arranging our customized tour of China. Everything came off perfectly including many internal transfers via train and plane. The guides were special--very professional but also open, funny, relaxed and fun. They also went out of their way to share local eateries which made the trip less touristy and more authentic. They were also flexible, making a few changes and additions on the fly as I decided I wanted to see more things. I will use them again.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Lorraine, Thank you for your kind words on our services. We regarded your satisfaction as an honor and recognition in our service and felt proud of it. At China Odynovo Tours, we realize that... read more »

Verified Customer

Very satisfied with Eric Kong services!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

I am a Peruvian citizen and booked a tour to China with Eric Kong who was recommended to me by a friend who returned from a trip to Asia impressed by the efficiency of his services. I haven´t travelled yet, but I must say that Mr. Kong responses to my doubts and the prrepartion of the trip has been outstanding so far.
Jose Ugaz

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Jose Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive revi... read more »

The best travel consultant ever Christal Yao, thank you

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 11, 2018

Years ago, while planning a trip to Asia, I was surfing the web and came across this company. Since the minute I began working with them I was very pleased with their service.
My travel consultant is Christal Yao. She is patient, understanding and, always wanting to find what I want and the way I want it. I highly recommend Odynovo but, please ask for Christal Yao, she will not disappoint you.
Thank you Christal for your dedication and hard work and, for putting up with me while I make my travel dreams come true.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Maria, Thank your for your trust and support! At Odyssey Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgettable tra... read more »

Absolutely Fabulous Trip of China

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 07, 2018

If you are looking for a private, personalised tour of China then I cannot recommend highly enough China Odyssey Tours. Leila Deng helped us plan our 14 day China experience taking in a all the main attractions and much more. The planning was meticulous; at each city we had a knowledgeable and friendly tour guide and driver who ensured that we had the very best experience.

As this was a trip of a lifetime we had opted for five star hotel accommodation and I must say, Odyssey chose some incredible hotels although, without a doubt, the best was the Wyndham Grand Hotel in Xi'an - although there may be a slight bias in our choice as we were upgraded to club class on arrival and enjoyed the privileges of a larger room, private check out and restaurant.

We have now been back in the UK around 6 weeks and our memories of China are wonderful not least because of the guides we had in each of the cities. On arriving in Beijing, Semon was our guide for 3 days taking us to Tienanmen Square, the Forbidden City, Ming Tomb, the Great Wall and the Summer Palace. He was friendly, enthusiastic and a great guide for our first city. From Beijing we flew to Xi'an and was met by Andrew - he was the perfect guide for our tour of the Terracotta Warriors. His knowledge of the site was incredible which I really appreciated as the Warriors were the highlight of the tour from my perspective. We also visited the Muslim quarter and a Buddhist temple.

If we had a few more days, I would have liked to have visited the museums in Xi'an but our itinerary was packed and we only had 14 days. From Xi'an we took the bullet train to Chengdu - this was a four hour trip in first class. I really enjoyed staring out the window at the passing countryside and railway stations and, for me, 4 hours wasn't long enough.

Chengdu is home of the Giant Panda - whilst I was slightly skeptical about the inclusion of the Panda's on our itinerary, I must say they were definitely worth seeing. Our guide, Kevin, was very patient allowing us to spend a number of hours in the Research Centre, which was must appreciated.

From Chengdu we flew to Guilin and was met by a wonderful guide - Owen - who was extremely friendly and courteous and just a lovely, gentle character for this part of the journey. We had a fabulous three days visiting the Long Sheng Rice Terraces which were phenomenal and extremely beautiful; taking a cruise down the Li River; and a really enjoyable cycle ride in the countryside before heading to busy Shanghai where we had two full days before flying home.

Our guide in Shanghai was Jeff who, I must admit, has inspired me to read some history books of the city. Here we learnt all about the Bund; we visited the museum; the French quarter; and on our last day we were driven to Suzhou where we experienced the old town and some wonderful gardens.

Tips - take full advantage of the evening excursions to the various shows on offer in each of the cities - we thoroughly enjoyed the Kung Fu show in Beijing, the small cultural shows we attended in Xi'an and Guilin and the evening cruise in Shanghai. Furthermore, be brave and allow your guides to chose your lunch. We had some incredible lunches in places we could never have found and the people were always so welcoming. Finally, enjoy each of the shopping destinations and don't be shy at spending some cash. We certainly enjoyed our trips to the shops - yes, we even bought two Terracotta Warriors which we had shipped home - they are amazing. We also purchased items in the South China Sea peal museum, the Jade factory and the silk factory. I only wish we had purchased more because the few items we did buy now look fabulous in our home.

Thank you Odyssey tours for a trip that far exceeded our expectations, was incredible value for money and, most importantly, has left us with memories which will last a life time.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear LindsayHamps, Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that your trip to China went smoothly. We feel honor that we have so many tour guides worked at Odyssey. They are absolutel... read more »

South Korea

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

We booked a private tour(4) with Odynovo and created a specific itinerary to Seoul, Andong, Gyeongju, Busan, and Jeju Island. Our agent, Eric Kong, did a fabulous job again (this is our 3rd Odynovo trip) and worked with us to create the itinerary. We did it all by online email correspondence. It was efficient and easy. We had friendly local guides, saw the history and backstories, ate wonderful local fare, and stayed in 5-star hotels. I couldn't have asked for a better trip!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear PAH Thank your for your trust and support! " You are not alone with Odynovo" is not what we say, but what we do. It would be our pleasure to accompany you to other fascinating destinations i... read more »

Five stars - not enough

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 06, 2018

Very deserving of 5 stars – the entire team with MyOdyssey Tours went over and above for our recent trip to Jaipur, Agra and Delhi. We started planning this trip in April 2018 and looked at several tour operators. MyOdyssey had very good ratings on trip advisor so we asked for a proposed tour itinerary to visit the “Golden Triangle” (Delhi, Agra and Jaipur). Doris, our travel coordinator, proposed a tour schedule. I came back with questions and requests for some changes. Doris was very responsive, immediately answering all of my questions and making the changes. As our plans firmed up, I requested more changes and Doris immediately accommodated. And, it went on, with me asking questions or asking for changes and Doris providing immediate responses in the most helpful way possible. We finally booked the tour and then about a week before our tour was to begin weather conditions in Delhi were poor (dust storms and high pollution). I contacted Doris and she assured me we could look at alternate plans if conditions were bad but that her local information indicated things would improve. It was just great having her assurances we could address this situation if things did not improve. I cannot say enough good about my experience working with Doris.

Arriving in Jaipur by plane, meeting the MyOdyssey representative, Surya, was simple – no issues at all with finding him and he was waiting as we walked out of the airport. Friendly, helpful and ontime. What more can you ask? Our driver, Bachan, was also there, again, friendly, helpful and ontime. The car was wonderfully clean and comfortable. Could not have asked for better. Bachan was with us for the entire trip and 100% of the time was helpful – pointing out sites as we drove, always there and never late. He constantly made sure we had water and, not only water but cold water and generally assured our comfort as we drove. If you do tour the “Golden Triangle”, ask for Bachan as your driver. You will be glad you did.

Doris had arranged for hotels in Jaipur (Holiday Inn), Agra (Four Points) and Delhi (The Suryaa). All were excellent hotels. I think, probably because MyOdyssey does significant business with each of these hotels), we had excellent rooms at each hotel. In Jaipur, we had a nice city view. In Agra, we could see the Taj. Overall, excellent choice for hotels.

Our tour guide in Jaipur was Ajit. He provided excellent knowledge of all of the sites and seemed to know the locals which was often helpful as moved from place to place. For example, when we toured the Fort, we took a jeep ride to it and he arranged for the jeep driver to meet our car with absolutely no waiting or delay. He gave us as much time as we wanted at each site – often first describing the details and history of the site and then telling us to spend as much time as we wanted walking around and indicating a place where we could meet him.
While we were in great hands with Ajit and Bachan, MyOdyssey still went over the top in checking in with us. The representative from their Delhi office, Pankaj, called Ajit and asked him to put me in the phone. Pankaj was just calling to check in and make sure everything was going ok. It was! But, regardless, Pankaj left me with his mobile number and told me to feel free to call him day or night if there were any issues. It was comforting to know we had one more point of contact if there was ever an issue. Of course, I already had Doris’ contact information. And, Doris had made sure I had Bachan and Surya’s mobile numbers even before we arrived in Jaipur. So, we had plenty of points of contact. And, they were never necessary since everything happened like clockwork. But, nonetheless, it was comforting to know there were people available if we ever had any issues or questions. I will add – even though Pankaj had left me with his mobile, he still called 2 or 3 more times during our tour to check in on how everything was going. It was clear that the team at MyOdyssey wanted to make certain everything moved along smoothly and comfortably for us – which it did.

In Agra, Nashant was our guide. Nashant was special – wonderfully knowledgeable and a pleasure to be with. He provided great explanations on every stop and was generally a joy to be with. One day, on our stop for lunch, he joined us and gave us a great overview of the food. We asked him to order for us whatever he would recommend and his recommendations resulted in one of the best meals we had in India. On one day of our tour, we had scheduled to see the Taj at sunrise, then tour to various locations, then to see the Taj at sunset and then to again see the Taj in the moonlight. So, we effectively took his day from 4:45am to 10pm. And, he was accommodating, friendly and helpful the entire time. Of course, I should also mention we took Bachan’s entire day as well and, similarly, he was wonderful. It ended up starting to rain while we were viewing the Taj at sunset but despite the fact that Nashant was soaked by the rain and we had dirtied Bachan’s perfectly clean car climbing in wet, both of them continued their roles as perfect hosts.

In Delhi, Rajiv was our guide. Like all of the guides, Rajiv was quite knowledgeable and willing to share his knowledge. He was almost professor-like in the depth of his knowledge and took the time to point out extra things that I am certain were not part of the typical tour. As one example, he showed us a tree which was actually three different types of trees all grown together. He had noticed it as part of giving other tours, found it to be interesting and took the time to share it with us.

MyOdyssey and its entire team went fully over the top to ensure we had an excellent trip. They were always there, ready to help, ready to accommodate any request. My thanks to Doris, Bachan, Ajiv, Rajiv, Nashant, Pankaj, Surya and the many others from the MyOdyssey team who made our trip hassle-free, interesting and simply great. MyOdyssey will definitely be our go-to tour team for future trips to India and other places they serve.
Unlike the great job MyOdyssey did on ensuring every detail was covered and every contingency reviewed, I am certain I am forgetting some of the individuals involved in making our trip wonderful and some of the details and efforts that the MyOdyssey team made in ensuring the success of the trip. My apologies for those that I have forgotten to mention here. But, MyOdyssey is well deserving of a 5 star rating.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear DavidH, Many thanks for your wonderful words about your trip to India with Odynovo. Nothing encourages us more than your satisfaction and recommendation! We appreciate you speaking highly of ... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 helpful vote

Amazing Tour!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

My husband and I booked the 10-day Thailand Holiday and Phuket Beaches package. Everything about our trip was wonderful! From the beginning, Cherry responded to every question I had and quickly assisted in booking our trip even though we only booked 1 month ahead of time. The trip itself was phenomenal! This package does a wonderful job of including all of the must-see destinations in Thailand. Everyday we met with our guide at the arranged time and everything else was taken care of so we could sit back and relax. This package does a great job of fitting everything in while still giving you time to relax. All of our tour guides were friendly and knowledgeable! I also appreciated that Odynovo does their research and takes customers to the Elephant Nature Park instead of a elephant riding/show camp. At Elephant Nature Park you can enjoy elephants by feeding or touching elephants and all animals are treated in a humane way. Thank you for a once in a lifetime experience!

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Kylee, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive rev... read more »

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 05, 2018

We recently booked a private tour of Northern India with Odynovo for later this year and we have been delighted with the service that we have received from our Odynovo travel consultant, Doris Ma. She has been extremely professional and has done everything possible to help us with all of our many questions and requests to customize a tour that is perfectly suited for us. We are extremely excited about our upcoming journey to India and if the support we have received from Doris is any indication, we are in for a wonderful trip! Thank you, Doris and Odynovo.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Chris W., Thank you so much for sharing the experience of your previous tour with us here! We are more than happy to know you have such a great time during your India trip! Looking forward ... read more »

10 day China trip to Beijing, Xian, Guilin & Shanghai

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We booked the 10 day China trip online after reading the reviews on the website. Our travel consultant Tom Zhou is very helpful and always with prompt responses. His excellent service gives us the confidence that our upcoming trip in December this year would be a smooth & enjoyable one!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Natalie N, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive... read more »

Adelaide, Australia

Vietnam and Myanmar

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

This was our first experience with My Odyssey Tours (now called Odynovo) and being in Australia we had some reservations dealing with an offshore agent. However, the company was excellent in every regard and has exceeded all expectations.
We were a group of 4 and booked a two-week tour of Vietnam and 5 days in Myanmar which included domestic and international flights. Our accommodation was 5-star and Odyssey/Odynovo arranged for quality drivers and tour guides for every day of our trip.
Our agent was Alick Peng who was very professional and responsive for any questions we had in the initial planning.
As experienced international travellers, we were open to what these countries had to offer, but found the landscape, cities, people and culture fascinating. The ease in which we travelled and stayed within the Odyssey/Odynovo package made this a great experience.
We look forward to utilising the services of Odynovo for our next Asian holiday.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Trevor, Thank your for your trust and support! At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgettable tr... read more »

Great service pre-trip!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2018

We have booked a 9 day private tour to China leaving later this month. In advance of the tour we are really happy with the planning service we have received from Susan Su. She is really attentive to what we want and provides detailed information in a timely manner. Looking forward to the trip!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Karen K, Thank you for choosing Odynovo as your tour operator and thank you for your kind feedback! As our goal is to provide satisfactory travel experiences to our customers, your positive r... read more »

Odynovo is the best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

In late May/early June, we did an unforgettable 11-day tour of China with Odyssey Tours (now called Odynovo). Our travel consultant, Roger, was very responsive and helped us come up with a fascinating itinerary that including Beijing, Zhangjiajie, Xi'an and Guilin. We enjoyed everything on our itinerary, but our favorite stop was definitely Guilin. The Longji rice terraces were unbelievable, the Li River Cruise was lovely, and the city of Guilin itself was lively and fun. The sights of Zhangjiajie were also absolutely spectacular. Our stop in Xi'an was very brief, but the Terracotta Warriors were amazing. While we are not such fans of big cities, we did also enjoy Beijing. The hotels in every city were good, but the ones in Zhangjiajie (the Pullman) and Guilin (the Jolie Vue Boutique Hotel) were definitely the nicest.

What made our trip most special, however, were the guides. We felt so lucky to get to know some Chinese people more personally and we developed a good rapport with each guide. Rocky in Beijing was very personable and fun and I was so touched when he presented me with a gift on the day of my birthday. Megan in Zhangjiajie did a great job showing us around and was very helpful when Air China lost my bag. We also just couldn't believe how perfect her English was! She even had the most idiomatic phrases down pat. Cindy in Xi'an also spoke very good English and was extremely knowledgeable. I don't think there was a single question we asked that she couldn't answer. As for Shirley in Guilin, she was just like the city of Guilin, as she was all-round perfect! Her English was excellent, she was very warm and funny, and she knew a lot about the sights. We really couldn't have asked for better guides, and the drivers were all good too. They got us to all our sights safely and efficiently and they were all pleasant. We were particularly impressed that the driver in Beijing always remained calm despite some challenging driving, and we loved the permanent smile on the face of our driver in Guilin!

As with our last trip with Odyssey Tours (in Vietnam and Cambodia), everything ran like clockwork and the quality was always topnotch. We were even more grateful to Odyssey Tours on this trip, as fewer people speak English in China, and whenever we were on our own, we realized how much harder it was without guides. We have often recommended Odyssey Tours to friends, and if ever we travel to the countries they serve, we would not hesitate to use them again.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Kristen , Thank you for leaving such a nice review! We are glad that your trip to China with our local guide went smoothly. They are absolutely a gem of the company and they has made a big nu... read more »

Memorable Journey to China June 2018

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 03, 2018

My family of twelve people recently returned from a wonderful Odyssey Tour of four major cities in China: Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Shanghai and two smaller cities. I started communicating with Reinself Wei the Odyssey Tour agent back in August 2017. From the first email until the last email after the trip was completed, he was exceptional, patient, very conscientious, organized, detailed and very accessible. As in so many trips, personal changes occur just before the start of the trip. My husband’s back condition got worse and he required wheelchairs in every location. Without even a blink, Reinself set in motion what I would need for my husband. I had a wheelchair at every hotel.

From the quality of the five star hotels reserved, the assignment of excellent tour guides in each city, competent drivers, great itinerary of tourist sites in every city, the included lunches, etc. everything was well planned by Reinself. I am a very detailed person and was in communication with Reinself on many occasions. He’s a great problem solver, always accessible, very professional and a joy to work with in the planning and orchestration of the trip. Reinself will work with you to plan a memorable trip. I can’t recommend more highly Reinself Wei and the Odyssey Tours (now Odynovo) he represents. Thank you!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Marg , Thank you for your trust and support! We hope your husband is well.At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible to make sure you could... read more »

Thank you Odynovo - highly recommend this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2018

We did a several day tour of the temples at Siem Reap with Mr T. (Southy Lyza) from Odynovo and could not recommend them more highly. Everything went perfectly smooth and Mr T was a lot of fun and very interesting man. He even surprised me with a birthday cake on my day off, which shows what a special caring man he is. I would definitely recommend them to anybody thinking of going to Cambodia. Thanks Mr T for a lovely time in Cambodia

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Ros and Paul, Thank your for your trust and support! At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgetta... read more »

Exceptional service and focus on customer satisfaction on 10 day China trip

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 28, 2018

We booked a 10 day trip to China visiting Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing. We worked with Femando and Vivian who were extremely helpful with the booking and rebooking (I broke my leg so needed to move our trip from June 2017 to June 2018). It can be tricky with the China visa requirement, etc. and they were very responsive and always available to answer any question.
Odynovo (and in particular Vivian and Femando) were invaluable for our amazing trip to China . During our visit to Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing, both adults and kids learned and enjoyed so much of China in 10 days.
In particular, much thanks to our guides Leo in Xi'an and John in Beijing. My son and I are on a special gluten free diet for medical reasons and was very concerned about staying safe and healthy, especially in China. In addition to being excellent guides, they helped us navigate gluten free food options in each city. I expected some illness since accidents do happen but both of us were healthy the entire trip. Thank you! Can't wait to book another trip with you in the future.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Laura H , We're so glad to know that your family had enjoyed a wonderful time in China. At Odynovo, we're specialied in private tailor-made tours, so any client's special requirement on the t... read more »

Tin zhou from odynovo

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 27, 2018

Booked online a trip to China with odynovo. The odynovo representative to zhou was truly amazing! Very patient and always willing to answer questions. Truly excellent excellent service!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Vas, Thank you for your trust and support! At China Odynovo Tours, our goal is to provide a lifetime memorable tour for every customer, your satisfaction is our best reward and a great encou... read more »

Verified Customer

Easy booking, polite workers, great price

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

My experience with Odynovo has been amazing thus far. It was my first time booking a tour online and I was a little nervous, but Bruce made the whole experience super easy. He put together an incredible itinerary for my Bali trip based on the things I wanted to do and made changes promptly when I asked. He’s been incredibly patient, professional, and polite and has put my mind at ease that this trip will definitely be one to remember!

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Sami, Thank your for your trust and support! At Odynovo Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do everything possible so that our customers could have unforgettable trav... read more »

India & Nepal - Incredible experience, best service out there

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 25, 2018

I planned and completed a trip in May to India and Nepal with Odynovo. I was nervous at first, working with an online agent/company but after reading good reviews I decided to give it a try. I had taken a few 'premium personalized' tours with more expensive companies in the past. My experience with Odynovo was nothing short of exceptional. In the planning phase, my agent John was knowledgeable, incredibly patient (I changed my mind and threw new stuff at him every week!) and worked with me and hard to find the best itinerary to fit what I wanted to do and my budget. John brought in different specialists to work on specific legs of the trip when needed. I even had a family emergency before the trip and John and the Odynovo team were at the ready to help me if I was unable to make the trip as planned. Odynovo's trip came out costing less than the 'premium' private tours I had worked with before, even with better hotels. But it didn't end there. From the minute we were met at the airport by our driver, the experience and process was seamless. We had a complicated itinerary but we were always under the care and guidance of the Odynovo team. Their coordination was flawless. Finally, we had an issue come up during our travels and John (our agent) and his team were incredibly responsive and helped us resolve the situation. It is clear that the customer is at the center of how Odynovo runs its business. I honestly thought the experience and comfort of working in person with a travel agent was over in this digital world but Odynovo has found a way to replicate and even improve on that experience. And they figured out a way to do it for less. They offer personalized, private, fully guided trips at excellent prices. If you are looking for a company with knowledgeable and compassionate agents to help you plan your trip, a well oiled machine and system to make sure your trip is amazing at amazing prices then you should work with Odynovo.

Comments
Odynovo Official

Dear Adriana, Thank your for your trust! I believe most people would have the same feeling when booking a trip online. At Odyssey Tours, we place customer satisfaction as top priority and we do e... read more »

1 of 17 pages