Perfect lights and arrived Quickly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Ordered the lights online and they arrived within a week, perfect experience online. Easy Website to navigate and pay for the goods using Paypal too which is an added bonus

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote

great online buying experience

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

fast postage and what I wanted easy as ,very well packaged what else can I say you can trust them

LED Wall Lights

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 19, 2018

Just installed 14 LED wall lights we purchased for our Motel coutyard and could not be happier with the result.
Perfect amount of clean white light. Delivery was prompt and hassle free. Will recomend OnlineLighting without hesitation.

• 1 question
  • 5 helpful votes

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 18, 2018

Amazing service and prompt response time frame. Also, delivery was super fast. 100% recommend them for any purchase. They went beyond exceptation

Chic Light And Working Well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 17, 2018

I found just what I was looking for. Very happy with the whole process from browsing the website, choosing my product - the Alecia 3 light spotlight - and delivery. It arrived in great condition. It's now installed in my kitchen and looks great!

Thanks;

Excellent level of service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 15, 2018

Very good to deal with the customer service providers every time we spoke, very helpful and informative.

Also happy with the end products

Delivered where others failed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 14, 2018

Ordered a light from another supplier only to be told they no longer stocked that product. A quick search found the same light at onlinelighting.com. I called them and they took my order over the phone and had it dispatched that day. Highly recommended for customer service and quick intestate delivery. Much better than the other store only 2 suburbs away.

Awesome customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 12, 2018

Aside from having the best price for the product I wanted, these guys provided the best customer service. Even when I made a mistake during ordering and selected the wrong model, Ara gave me a store credit without charging me any re-stocking fee to return it and I simply re-ordered the correct one. Easy as!! Will be shopping with them again.

Outdoor light heads

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Excellent service from ordering the lights to their delivery to my front door.
I had a lot of trouble finding these lights to replace my existing ones as they were bought 28 years ago.. until I came across online lighting...and found that they had exact ones!!
I would recommend them to anyone

Just what I was looking for.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Service is excellent. I ordered and received my purchase faster than I expected. My light was well packed and arrived in perfect condition.

Thank you very much! Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Excellent service, fast delivery, good quality! Thank you very much! I love these products. Good Christmas gift. I will order again.

Quick and easy.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Cheap, quick service with a great range of products. Online Lighting compares favourably in all regards to their competitors. One note though - the package was filled with foam. I would prefer a more environmentally-friendly packing option..

Great service. Fantastic looking over vanity units.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Lights for over vanity units. Thrilled with the lights. They arrived well packed and undamaged. Awaiting installation.
Highly recommend. Would purchase again from this company.

quick and easy transaction, delivered without a hitch

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2018

Had a broken glass shade on a ceiling fan, found right product, which was easy to find and order, quick delivery, no problems

Wonderful service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 10, 2018

Service was very efficient and quick would certainly deal with them again, the goods arrived well before there estimated time very easy to deal with over the phone. thank you

Great quality - beautiful lamps

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

Love my new lamps! Fast efficient service and as a bonus with the most competitive price I could find online!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 08, 2018

The lights I ordered are beautiful. The order was dispatched quickly. My one disappointment was the delivery. Toll driver was too lazy to deliver the order to my address. It was delivered to our Newsagents and I had to arrange for pick up or delivery to my home. I paid delivery fee to my address when I placed the order. On line lighting need to look into the contract they have with Toll.

• 2 comments
  • 7 answers
  • 1 helpful vote

Just what we needed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 06, 2018

While having our home painted inside one of the painters accidentally broke of the the glass lights of our 3 pendant lighting which was a bit of a dilemma as our home is over 100 years old and although we have renovated we have tried to keep it sympathetic to the age, we found getting a replacement glass was not easy, we found what we wanted online with Online Lighting and although we had to buy 3 new ones they still had the old world charm and therefore avoided us having to buy a whole new lighting fixture, we are VERY happy with the look and it suits the whole room, the service was quick and very professional would recommend them to anyone, As I said VERY happy!! Thank you so much One Lighting!!!!

Verified Customer

Great range and happy with my lamps!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 05, 2018

I was trying to find some lamps that were just a little unique and different and I found that Online Lighting had a great range and reasonable price, delivery was quick too.

Nice Product, Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 03, 2018

Got onto their website chat and conveyed my intention to purchase 6 lights however wanted to buy a single light first to see how it looks. At this time the price for the light was $159.95 (not shown on sale or reduced etc). The service rep advised they could include shipping for free with the larger order. I happened to check the website after purchase to find the price had gone up to ~$180. Checked again two days later and saw the price had gone up to $~215!

2 weeks passed after waiting for the light to be delivered and having it installed. Checked the website again to find the product has got 'Best Seller' plastered all over it still with the higher price. Upon speaking with 'management' the 'best' they could do is $195 because their 'supplier' wouldn't let them go any lower. Don't tell me you don't have a stockpile of them in YOUR warehouse given they are YOUR 'best seller' and further it's highly suspicious your price went up around the time you considered the light a 'best seller'.

No reasonable solution was offered so we have decided to buy our lights from elsewhere

Comments
OnlineLighting.com.au Official

Hi Kieran L You placed your order with OnlineLighting for an item at a certain price and the item was delivered to you without issue however you gave OnlineLighting a 1 star review because of a pr... read more »

1 of 10 pages