Pretty Good!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 14, 2018

Our purchase arrived in one piece and was exactly what was ordered. The only draw back was the delivery time, too long for what was 'stock on hand'. Not urgent anyway, and was fully aware at all times where was up to.

Love it

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2018

I just love my new light. Updated my kitchen and it is the perfect finish. Easy to install. Quick delivery.

Worth Waiting For

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

Satisfied with the service provided for our first order. Part delivery promptly despatched, however there was a delay for 2 of the items sourced overseas. Online Lighting kept us regularly updated regarding anticipated delivery date. Although several months passed, we are satisfied with the service. Products very well packed arrived in good order.

Dedicated to customer satisfaction

4 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 11, 2018

My first purchase with online lighting was a success, my second order did have a few problems however when the company realised there was an issue they pulled out all stops to resolve it. I would be happy to recommend Online Lighting in the future

Comments
OnlineLighting.com.au Official

Hi Andrew,
We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused by the problems with your order.
We would also like to thank you for your patience whilst we worked to correct these problems.
Regards,
Online Lighting Team

Good price and fast delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

The price was good and the order was delivered in 4 days. I am very happy with the purchase from OnlineLighting.

Great Customer Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 10, 2018

I wanted the same outdoor lights as previously bought, Vik followed up and found that this discontinued line still had two available so I snapped hem up and received the shipment shortly after. Very happy

Best Prices Super Fast Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Ordered one day through Vik and picked up the very next day, everything was exactly as described and the finished effect is brilliant

Jamera Lights - Onlinelighting.com.au

1 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 09, 2018

Lights looked good but description didn't include that they were integrated led and the entire light needs to be replace when blown. Feel like I wasted $650.

Comments
OnlineLighting.com.au Official

Hi Roxanne, As mentioned in the chat that was occurring prior to you posting this review; In the very unlikely event that the LED panel should fail, Replacement LED panels are available We would a... read more »

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Great service and quick delivery. Great prices and easy online process. Will definitely be using online lighting again. We can’t wait to get our covers in our new house.

Good sevice

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 08, 2018

Prompt service. Well informed on delivery times.Item well packed. Conversation with rep. very helpful.What more can i say.
Thanks .

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

Easy to use website with a great choice of products, helpful service, speedy delivery and excellent pricing. Well done all round!

• 2 comments
  • 1 helpful vote
Private message

Quick Delivery & Great After Sales Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 06, 2018

We bought a beautiful crystal chandelier and it was delivered quickly and in perfect condition. We needed some after sales assistance and they were extremely helpful. One of my best online experiences.

The Mother and Child lamp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 05, 2018

Very Happy, our order was delivered within a few days of ordering. Loved the lamp and the dimmerble features and the adjustable arm
As we do a lot of close work that requires good light

all good.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

They have a good online selection of products, painless ordering and payment, and prompt dispatch.
I am very happy with overall service.

Very fast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The whole process is simple. Product Description is very detailed. Picture is clear. Purchase is easy and delivery is as quick as promised.

Great lamp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

The Brass desk lamp is perfect was a good price and customer service with online lighting was fantastic highly recommend to all.

Excellent Service - WILL STILL POST TO PO BOX!!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

Very happy with my purchase. It is becoming so hard to find someone who is prepared to post to a PO Box. Some of us live in rural areas with no postal service. Thank you so much for not excluding us!!!

Repeat shopper, would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 02, 2018

I have purchased a number of times over the years from Online Lighting. Their range is enormous and pricing is always sharp. Website is simple to use. I like that I can shop by brand too. Delivery has always been speedy and everything is securely packed. I’ve never had any damage. I’ve never needed to make a return but I had a computer issue recently so I called their number and a real person picked up pretty much straight away! They processed my special order over the phone, invoiced straight away and it was delivered well inside the max time frame they told me. I will definitely use them again.

Excellent!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

I ordered all of my lighting requirements for a new build through Online Lighting. The service and advice was outstanding, the prices great and the pallet of lights arrived within a week of ordering. Where they couldn’t supply everything in a timely manner (the electrician was booked for the following week), they phoned the same day I ordered with alternatives so as not to delay the order.
The team were very helpful with all of my questions and I have no hesitations in recommending them.

Lamp is nice, would be nicer if it hadn't come damaged.

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 30, 2018

It can be difficult to find nice lamps, so the selection of lamps to choose from was quite good. The lamp was delivered fairly quickly and status updates on delivery were also nice. The only bad thing was that when I got the lamp out of the box, it had scuff marks on the shiny base and the lamp shade prongs were bent somewhat, which made it sit crooked. Considering how much I paid for it, I would've expected it to look brand new, but it looked like it had been used before, or maybe it was a demo model. If I had bought it locally, I would've exchanged it, but given the hassle of having to ship it back and wait for another one to be sent, I couldn't be bothered to do that. The lamp works and I was able to bend the shade prongs back to mostly straight. Will just have to live with the scuff marks on the shiny base, but fortunately they're not obvious where the lamp is currently placed.

1 of 8 pages