Amazing Service & Products!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

Spoke on the phone, and via email. The gentleman on the phone directed me to were I would find what I was looking for, very patience and so helpful! Purchased the four light Montana on Tuesday, I am picking it up on Wednesday next day. Very very happy.

Verified Customer

Great online prices with good phone support

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

Best price online and great products. Great support on the phone when I need to clarify my order and make sure I ordered what I wanted. It is good to know there are real people answering my enquiry . Will buy from them again.

Great shopping

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I live rural and couldn't be bothered to drive 150 kms to look for a light. Went on the OnlineLighting Website and was very happy to find what I needed at the same price as the physical shop. Shipping costs are fine and the item arrived after a few days. Would happily shop again

Very good to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I ordered most of the lighting for my new build house from Online Lighting. They are always very friendly to deal with, actively respond to queries, and delivery was fast. I would definitely use them again for my lighting needs.

Beautiful quality products

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

Very pleased with my products, high quality and well packaged. Friendly staff and service and was kept up to date with progress on order.

Great Service & Great Prices

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 12, 2018

Thanks Online Lighting for the fantastic service you provide. Great quality lighting at a great price. I have purchased all the lighting for my whole house from Online Lighting, they have always provided a fast efficient service selling great quality lights at the best price. Items are always well packaged and arrive in perfect condition. Keep up the good work!

First stop for lighting

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

High quality products, competitive pricing (believe me, I spent too much time comparing...) and excellent service, including speedy delivery. Will be back.

Perfect lamp!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 11, 2018

Great lamp. Took a little bit longer to arrive but was kept well informed so was not concerned. Overall highly recommended.

Melbourne

• 3 answers
  • 3 helpful votes

Verified Customer

Great pricing and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

I have always wanted an interchangeable LED desk lamp and found one being manufactured by Nex. However, not many retailers stock this item as it is niche. OnlineLighting not only had the item at a reasonable price but also did a great job of shipping the item very quickly. The product arrived well packaged and the whole process was pretty seamless.

Top notch service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Initially, I visited their web site but was unable to complete my order so I sent them a message. I received a phone call the next working day to explain the reason why I couldn't complete my order. All solved and I proceeded to place my order.
The order arrived within the specified time (1 week) and was as ordered.
Thank you.

Great service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 06, 2018

Fast and efficient service. Polite and courteous. Great range and very well package for safety of what I bought.
Will definitely come back again.

Brisbane

Awesome , trusted seller

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 05, 2018

I received my Portobello and Baker pendant lights perfectly, exactly the same on website. Customer service is much help and quickly reply.

Best sale price & quality

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2018

Product was as advertised and excellent quality manufacture. Well packed and delivered without damage, but a bit slow in despatch. Great price on sale,better than others online or retail.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

I love this table lamp! Arrived in great packaging and in beautiful condition. Highly recommend it. It looks stunning in person

On time & in tact

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 31, 2018

Products delivered on time, and in excellent condition, ample protective packaging. 2nd time order. Great flat rate parcel costs. Up to date tracking advice.

Extremely Happy

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Thanks for the great service. The LED pendant light was delivered within a few days as promised and was well packed. The light has now been fitted and is fantastic. Thanks Online Lighting, we will be back.

Amazing customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Recently purchased several outdoor lights. Unfortunately a few arrived with broken glass (I think due to the courier). I sent an email to let online lighting know and they replied immediately and apologised and quickly organised replacements to be sent out. Lights were not only a great price but the customer service was amazing. Would definitely buy from online lighting again.

Perth

• 1 answer

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

My lights are great, they took a while to come but I had 2 phone calls during that time to keep me informed. I would recommend them to others.

I would recommend this company

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 30, 2018

Order was as described and delivery was quick. The price was better than anyone online.
I would recommend this company.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 29, 2018

Lamps were as advertised. Packed extremely well to avoid breakage. Fast delivery. Would recommend this company to friends and family.

1 of 5 pages