Cant live without this!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

This is honestly one of the best hair straighter i have ever used! The hair dressers recommended me this product and it is honestly not disappointing. It was super easy to use and it heats up quite quickly. It worked amazing as my hair is always really wavey.

This is absolutely amazing! Best buy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I was pleased when the straightener came because it worked so well with my type of hair (I have frizzy hair) and people always ask about my straightened hair! It is super easy to use, it heats up fairly fast and it runs smooth through my hair!

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Can't do without this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

So pleased I brought this straightener. It's so quick and easy to use. I feel like I've walked out of a salon. Price was great too as there was 20% off for July. Delivery was quick and customer service exceptional. I'm even going to show it to my hairdresser at next week's appointment.

• 2 comments
  • 2 answers
  • 5 helpful votes

Not so Great

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Bought this after reading positive reviews. Unfortunately for me, it hasn't been very good. My GHD, which my daughter now uses all the time, is far better. The OzHead takes longer to straighten my hair, the straightener becomes so hot it easily burns your fingers and ears and I have no idea what the vibration is supposed to achieve it didn't do a thing for me. In comparison when I use my GHD my hair is shinier and smoother and it doesn't become so extremely hot on the outside. On the positive side, they did send my out a free one after sending me the incorrect colour ordered, which was unexpected and very nice.

Gold Coast

Private message

Good straightener for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I bought the Ozhead because the reputation of the GHD was going down after they switched manufacturers. This is a great alternative, although sometimes I feel like it needs tiny sections of hair to really straighten well. Still, for the price it's a great straightener.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 12 helpful votes

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

So easy to use and heats up really fast. I get a perfectly smooth result every time.
Customer service was also very good and I loved the freebie they included.

Telopea

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

Best hair straightener i've had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I really cant tell you enough how happy I am with this product! Definitely better than my old GHD. Straightening is really easy to use with ut and ditto curling (admittedly, i dont curl very often). Price is very reasonable too.

Canberra

Great Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Very easy to use this product, I am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly and it was not too expensive. I ended up buying the same one as a gift because I am so happ[y with it.

Sippy Downs

Very happy with it

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I owned this OzHead MKIII for a month, it is really good one, better than others I used before. Can easily use and straight your hair very quickly. Loving it.

So happy to have taken the dive and purchased

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 02, 2017

Verified Purchase

Incredible product, well done Ozhead!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 21, 2017

After reading an extraordinary list of reviews (something to be proud of!) I purchased an Ozhead Straightener quite spontaneously! My GHD had died that morning and I was very upset after having it for 7 years. I assumed I would just always have a GHD. I spent the good part of my day researching and trawling the shops for a straightener which was of superior quality, but also affordable. I wasn't keen on the price tag of my faithful GHD but I also didn't think I could skimp on quality.

I stumbled across the Ozhead reviews and it didn't take
long to convince me... Ozhead has come above and beyond my expectations. Brilliant customer service when I called, fast courier delivery for a low rate (from NSW to VIC in 3 days) and a fantastic product. Love the vibrating technology and family/friends noticed the difference from the first day that I was using my new straightener, commenting that my hair seemed straighter and healthier.

Best of all, my money was going towards an Aussie Family who have done a spectacular job for their market. Wouldn't hesitate to recommended this brand to anyone.

• 4 comments
  • 5 answers
  • 6 helpful votes
Private message

The reviews are right - it's the best hair straightener I've ever had.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jun 12, 2017

This hair straightener keeps my hair straight for days - something I've never managed in 64 years.
Very easy to use - heats up really quickly and has variable temperature control.

The purchased this to replace my old GHD and a new iCloud mini that i have just purchased and was very disappointed in and I'm very happy I bit the bullet and did. The reviews here are spot on and the reviews are the reason I decided to give this a go.

The company are a pleasure to deal with. Their shipping is super fast. Can't fault them. They even included
some of their serum. With or without the hair serum this straightener leaves my hair really soft and straight. Without serum I can get three days of straight hair. With it, I don't know how long I would actually get, I tried over the long weekend and it remained perfect for 4 days. Amazing for me. I have always had to wash my hair every day.

I love it. Highly recommend the product and the company.

1 of 18 pages

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

Hi a few days ago you had a deal for $189.95 whivh included a mini straightener, heat mat, serum etc. I cannot see that on the website anymore. Do you still have that or when is it coming back ?

Puneet asked on Mar 27, 2017

Hi, I am looking to replace my current straightener (a GHD). After 3 years it has become much weaker and I am no longer satisfied with the way my hair looks after I straighten it no matter how long I spend doing it. I have really thick, curly hair and was looking for something that would work well for my hair. I also straighten my hair every week and was looking for something that wouldn't damage it too much. Is there a specific hair straightener that you think may work best for me ? Also wondering what the material of the plates are and if you guys do any student discounts at all? Thanks, Marlin

Marlin asked on Mar 25, 2017

Answer this

Marlin, I also have thick wavy hair, did you end up getting a OZhead? If so how was it with your hair?

See all 20 questions about OzHead MKIII