Roseville

• 5 helpful votes

This is amazing!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

It’s very easy to use, heats up very quickly. It removes all your frizz and does not snag on your hair. It leaves you with a really professional finish. I bought one for my daughter.

Outstanding product and customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 11, 2018

After having some issues with my much loved straightener, I emailed the customer service team regarding a repair to be kindly greeted with a friendly representative that insisted he send me a brand new straightener, free of charge. A package arrived 2 days later, with not one but 2 straighteners, mats and serums that they insisted I keep as a spare with compliments from Ozhead! I have never experienced such an exceptional level of customer service, let alone from a humble Australian company. A far superior straightener to the leading brands, Ozhead deserves worldwide recognition for its revolutionary product and outstanding customer service

Unfortunately not impressed at all

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jan 02, 2018

I received this straightener awhile ago and really wanted to love it after everything I've read, but unfortunately it does not do the job. I find that using this straightener takes a lot longer, the build quality is very cheap from China and I don't feel it's worth the price tag, I personally find my cheaper straightener to do a far more superior job. When I use the ozhead my hair frizzes out and feels tried out. I personally don't like it and have had girlfriends try it and aren't too keen on it either.

epping

• 1 comment
  • 2 questions
  • 2 answers

Works well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Dec 11, 2017

Heats up fast and straightens very well. It comes well packaged. The customer service is great if you have enquiry can speak to a real person on the other end. It was a little pricey but well worth the price. Came with a travel mini straightener which i didnt need as found is enough. Also came with gel to put in hair to protect from heat

Gold Coast Queensland

• 5 answers

Perfect Hair ,

5 out of 5, reviewed on Oct 13, 2017

I am very happy with my new hair straightener, This will be my third one but well worth the effort to have beautiful healthy hair ,Yes it is very easy to use for me as I am not great on doing hair, It heats up very quickly so waiting envoled it leaves your hair very smooth,

Best straightener!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Works perfectly! I got mine a month ago and is still working great, I think it will last me quite a while... Heats up really quickly and makes my hair shiny and smooth!

This is the best hair straightener ever!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

I received my cherry red straightener today and I am so impressed. Looks and feels beautiful. I thought I would have a trial with it but found it so easy to use I ended up completely straightening my hair. Heated up quickly. Glided through my hair so easily and quickly gave me the result I was after. I can't stop looking at my hair as it honestly looks like I have been to the hairdresser. For someone who usually takes a while to get the hang of a new gadget I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy I found this to use. Thank you for an excellent quality product. Money well spent. One very very happy customer.

Verified Purchase

Hair gets caught and is not straightening well

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 31, 2017

Hi, I received my straighteners a few weeks ago and have used it a few times, I find my hair gets caught in the edge of the plate and it doesn't straighten overly well. I have fine curly hair and dry it off before straightening. I also find it is not overly hot, My 10 year old GHD still is working better (and I am in no way a GHD only person). I am wondering if it has a fault. I tried emailing through the website but it wouldn't allow me too.

Wagga wagga

I really love this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 04, 2017

Love the design on this thing. The practicality of it as well is great, it heats very quickly and evenly. Works great time after time would definitely recommend. quality product

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

this is perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

works really well on frizzy hair! and for a really great price as well! def worth every cent. would highly reccomend to anyone from wavy hair to super frizzy hair

Perfect!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 02, 2017

This hair straightener gives me perfectly straight hair with great amount of heat. I love the colour and design as well. I always use it without having to worry about it burning my hair. It is that reliable!

Townsville

• 1 review

Verified Purchase

Absolutely love this straightener

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 01, 2017

This is the best straightener I have ever used. After having a GHD for many years I decided to give an Aussie company a go and am not disappointed. This straighter glides so easily through my hair with no snagging and leaves my hair looking sleek and shiny. Heat time is unbelievably quick and I love vibrating plates and the 3 metre cord. By far a better straightener than my GHD and best of all it is an Australian company. Would highly recommend this product.

Cant live without this!

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

This is honestly one of the best hair straighter i have ever used! The hair dressers recommended me this product and it is honestly not disappointing. It was super easy to use and it heats up quite quickly. It worked amazing as my hair is always really wavey.

• 2 helpful votes
Private message

This is absolutely amazing! Best buy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I was pleased when the straightener came because it worked so well with my type of hair (I have frizzy hair) and people always ask about my straightened hair! It is super easy to use, it heats up fairly fast and it runs smooth through my hair!

2 people found this helpful, do you? Yes

• 4 answers
  • 8 helpful votes

Can't do without this

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 25, 2017

So pleased I brought this straightener. It's so quick and easy to use. I feel like I've walked out of a salon. Price was great too as there was 20% off for July. Delivery was quick and customer service exceptional. I'm even going to show it to my hairdresser at next week's appointment.

• 2 answers
  • 6 helpful votes

Not so Great

2 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 18, 2017

Bought this after reading positive reviews. Unfortunately for me, it hasn't been very good. My GHD, which my daughter now uses all the time, is far better. The OzHead takes longer to straighten my hair, the straightener becomes so hot it easily burns your fingers and ears and I have no idea what the vibration is supposed to achieve it didn't do a thing for me. In comparison when I use my GHD my hair is shinier and smoother and it doesn't become so extremely hot on the outside. On the positive side, they did send my out a free one after sending me the incorrect colour ordered, which was unexpected and very nice.

Gold Coast

Private message

Good straightener for the price

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 10, 2017

I bought the Ozhead because the reputation of the GHD was going down after they switched manufacturers. This is a great alternative, although sometimes I feel like it needs tiny sections of hair to really straighten well. Still, for the price it's a great straightener.

• 1 question
  • 1 answer
  • 13 helpful votes

Love it!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 08, 2017

So easy to use and heats up really fast. I get a perfectly smooth result every time.
Customer service was also very good and I loved the freebie they included.

Telopea

• 8 helpful votes
Private message

Best hair straightener i've had

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

I really cant tell you enough how happy I am with this product! Definitely better than my old GHD. Straightening is really easy to use with ut and ditto curling (admittedly, i dont curl very often). Price is very reasonable too.

Canberra

Great Product

4 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 04, 2017

Very easy to use this product, I am extremely happy with the results. It heats up quickly and it was not too expensive. I ended up buying the same one as a gift because I am so happ[y with it.

1 of 11 pages

Hi. I haven't been seen any reviews as to how this goes with curling hair. Does anyone have any feedback regarding this?

Anita asked on Dec 15, 2017

Answer this

i have seen hair dresser use it to curl hair.
also the customer service says you can do it.
i have tried curling it myself. need some experience to do so. Especially for the back of the hair if doing it yourself.
but the answer to your question is YES it can curl hair.

Hi. I'm thinking of purchasing your product for my daughters, ages 11 & 12. The younger one has really curly, ringlet type hair and the older one has dead straight hair. My hairdresser told me that a hair straightener should be able to straighten and curl hair. Is this correct? Thank you.

Anita asked on Dec 02, 2017

Answer this

I have gone from natural curly hair to smooth straight hair and loving it, great product and so handy to have at home saves you money as you can do it at home,

Hey Anita, Yes your hairdresser is absolutely correct :-) You can curl and straighten with the OzHead straightener very easily. Kind regards.

Looking to buy a new hair straightener as my old GHD is on borrowed time. Very interested in the Ozhead and also the SAS. They seem to be quite similar in function, price and reviews and I really cant decide which to get. Any information would be appreciated? Thanks

Lee asked on Jun 25, 2017

Answer this

Hi Lee. Thanks very much for considering us :) Our straighteners heat up to 230 degrees with variable heat control, plus we also have vibrating plates that make the straightening process a lot easier. We also have a 3 year replacement warranty and a 14 day money-back guarantee for you to try them out. At the moment we're also doing free shipping Australia-wide and you can use the discount code MEGAOFFER too and get 20% discount to-boot :) I hope you will give us a go.

Hi Lee
I can't give you any feedback on the SAS sorry don't even know anyone who has one.

My Ozhead - I've had I a few weeks now and I can honestly say my old GHD that this replaceyd was NEVER anywhere near as good as my Ozhead. The Ozhead leaves my hair dead straight and it stays that way all day. I have a fringe that curls up as soon as I leave the bathroom. Not with my Ozhead.

If I use the hair serum with the straightner. My hair stays straight for up to 3 days. Well that's as long as I was prepared to test It. I have always had to wash my hair every single day up until I started with the Ozhead. It's awesome waking up to straight hair and not having to wash dry and style it every single day.

Everyone's hair is different of course. But my experience on my hair is fantastic and I'd highly recommend the straightner and the serum.

See all 22 questions about OzHead MKIII