Excellent service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I needed to send my son in Melbourne some personal items (clothing etc). Pack and Send made it so easy. The friendly staff at Mittagong NSW assisted me in taking the hard work put of getting a package to him with no fuss or bother. I have used them before and highly recommend Pack and Send to ensure posted items arrive safely and securely in a timely manner. Thanks again!

Will definitely be using more in the future

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

I sent the package to an office in Warragul, it was picked up on time with a friendly smile and delivered earlier than expected.

Professional service A+

I am the sender
Very friendly and helpful
Perfect from start to finish
Receiver was happy with service too
No one else I would use

Verified Purchase

Made a delicate and difficult item to post easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 28, 2017

Pack and Send made the whole process very simple to send good overseas, package was picked up and arrived timely and confirmation provided once it was delivered plus who signed for it. Extremely happy with the service provided and will not hesitate to use their services again.

Fantastic Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

The staff were efficient and polite. They seemed to share the same sense of urgency in getting our package where it needed to go as we did.
Thank you so much.

Great, efficient & reliable service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 27, 2017

I have used Pack & Send a number of times and each delivery has been urgent. My package has arrived at the recipient ahead of schedule each time!

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

The staff are very polite & professional.
Sent package to Elpaso Texas USA arrived as per their estimated time ,very satisfied with them.Lot better than Aus Post.

All good

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 26, 2017

I sent a package to Melbourne. The package was collected as arranged and delivered with no problems. Didn't need the tracking info as it was completed so quickly

Perth

• 1 comment
Private message

Excellent pack and send always there when we need yoy

Sent 5 cartons to romsey vic from Perth wa
Everything was perfect tracking slip cartons delivered on time I could see where the TNT were at anytime of the day
No breakages just excellent service well done and thankyoy

Sydney

• 1 comment

Smooth and Efficient and Friendly

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Dropped a package to be delivered at the Sydney branch. I couldn't have asked for anything more. The service was friendly and informative. The package was delivered quickly and successfully and I got notifications along the way.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Dazza for this great review!

-Nicky

• 1 answer
  • 14 helpful votes
Private message

Outrageous & extortionate pricing irrespective of size, weight or shipping method! AVOID!!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Paul, I have looked into this for you and have been advised that this price was inclusive of pickup (with in a 2hr window) custom packaging for fragile glass item plus freight to Fremantle. I do... read more »

The Pinnacle of Service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Jul 24, 2017

Sent 5 x bags of Personal Effects from Perth, WA to Tauranga, NZ with Pack and Send East Perth.
Was picked up on a Tuesday evening in Perth, delivered first thing on the Friday in Tauranga.
Whole process was painfree, reliable and friendly. Cannot recommend them enough.
Thanks again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Lachlan, Thank you for this wonderful review and recommendation!

-Nicky

1 of 65 pages

Hi, i was expected to receive a package on the 26th july 2017 that was sent two days earlier (25 july 2017) from Victoria to Nsw. Apparently my package got stolen, and nobody notified me, i had to ring up and wait only for them to say, your package was stolen. Do i get a refund of what the contents was worth ??????????? This is not fair. Not Happy

Amir asked on Jul 27, 2017

Answer this

Hi Amir, Can you please send me an email to customerservice@packsend.com.au with your contact and consignment details? I will need to know which service Centre you went through and tracking numbers if you have them.

-Nicky

I have a box (40x30x30, 6 kg) containing personal items to send to London. I went to West Ryde Pack and Send to get a quote. I was told that it will cost me about$300. Then I ring up Parramatta and got a quote of $165. I don't understand why there is a big difference. Please explain?

AHKY asked on Jul 26, 2017

Answer this

Hi Ahky, Without the consignment information I am unable to give you an answer. Prices can differ between Service Centre's depending on the carriers they would use and the different services the carriers provide. I would advise to make contact with the 2 centres and get all the information to compare.

-Nicky

I have a item that needs to be picked up from the Jetstar counter @ Honolulu International Airport. This item needs to be packaged by the Courier for transport to Botany NSW Australia. The courier would also need a copy of my passport and authorisation from me for the pick up. Can this be done?

Desley asked on Jun 30, 2017

Answer this

Hi Desley, You can contact PACK & SEND Botany on 02 9661 1144 or botany@packsend.com.au and they will be able to provide you with information.

See all 70 questions about PACK & SEND