Filter By:

Excellent Service in Overseas Shipment from Australia to the States

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

Quick shipping and all Swarovski figurines (very delicate crystal pieces) arrived safely and in perfect condition. It was shipped from Australia to the United States and I could see that items were padded in extra protection with lots of care. Thank you Pack and Send!!!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Left parcel unsecured and visible from street

2 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 21, 2018

I paid for a premium service where the parcel was insured for damage and loss, and required signature on delivery, as it was a rare item. The item was delivered when occupants were home and was just left on the front porch in full view of the street. We did not hear any knock on the door or ring on the doorbell. Very disappointing, I cannot recommend Pack and Send for sending anything of value when this is their approach. To their credit though, the item was well packed. The fee would have been reasonable had the service reflected what was ordered.

• 1 comment
  • 15 helpful votes

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Totally useless company and franchisees - stay away and use other service providers instead!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 20, 2018

This company is totally useless and customer service is non-existent at all. Took a day off since they cannot specify a time for pick up, so had to stay at home and wait for either a call or a ring on the doorbell. I specifically put in the instructions to ring the mobile number on arrival so we can assist with parking or queries. 4.45pm came and still haven't heard from these people so decided to call them up. Spoke to 3 different people - call centre, 2 different branches who all palmed off the issue to their courier, Startrak. Finally managed to speak to someone from Startrak who was equally clueless and said the driver was there but couldn't find parking so he left - without any notification at all, so I wasted money and time waiting for a driver who never came. Franchise owner said they cannot call people as this is part of the freight companies EBA negotiations - load of nonsense! Next day, driver came and managed to call (surprise surprise) prior to arrival after P&S copped it from us but too late, we already dropped off the boxes to the nearest branch as we know they are totally useless.

There were NO APOLOGIES offered by anyone in this company. Two weeks later, got an email saying they charged me extra money for excess dimensions - they did not specify which box/es it applied to, just took out money from my account. Now here's the thing - I have added extra dimensions and weight to my boxes to allow for this so I'm 100% sure I should not be paying extra. Who's to say that it's them who did not weigh the boxes correctly, or put on additional charges as retaliation for our complaints about their useless service??? Will never ever use them again. I don't know why other people have rated them 5 stars as they absolutely don't give a crap about you after they take your money and palm you off to their couriers when things go wrong. No ownership of the issue whatsoever and no apologies from these grubs. Stay away and use other providers like Sendle. Will never ever use p&s again and I say that with absolute disgust!

Quick and reasonably priced

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 18, 2018

I made contact with Rodger and less than a week later I have my parcel. Easy to deal with, very informative and the price was great. We will definitely use this service in the future.
Mae & Me

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know of your wonderful experience. We hope to serve you again!

A1

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Super easy to deal with. Packages always arrive with no issues. We use pack and send many times a week!!!!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Brett! We are happy to hear of your experience. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Bendigo

Friendly Fast and Cheapest

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Could not be happier using pack and send. Staff were excellent to deal with, selected the cheapest option for me to get my package where it needed to go. Even better it arrived on time. Look forward to using this service again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your expectations have been met! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 16, 2018

Pack & Send North Ryde made everything so easy for me to organise having my backpack picked up from Sydney and delivered to Brisbane. Alex from Pack & Send North Ryde was really helpful and friendly, and provided all the necessary information and details promptly. The pick-up and delivery happened on time, as scheduled, and Alex also contacted me to advise when the delivery was completed. Extremely professional service, excellent communication and very reasonable prices too. I would recommend Pack & Save North Ryde any time based on my recent experience.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Jaime! We are overwhelmed to hear of your experience and would love to assist you for many years to come!

Very fast and efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 15, 2018

I left my phone on a virgin flight in Perth and these guys collected it from baggage services, packaged it really safely and had it back to me in Albany within 2 days, delivered to my door. I was very impressed!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Kate! We are pleased to hear your shipment arrived so quickly. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre you used?

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

My Machine arrived Safely.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 14, 2018

I required an EBay purchase of a knitting machine to be picked up in another state and transported to my home in Victoria. I rang Pack and Send where a lovely young lady, Crystal, organised the whole thing for me. My machine arrived safely on the date specified. I was overjoyed and was able to track my machine from pick up right through to delivery.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Pamela! We are glad to hear of your experience and hope to be of assistance in the future!

Great Customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I had a large bicycle box to send to Sydney from Bendigo and the buyer wanted it ASAP.
Daniel at Bendigo Pack & Send sorted me out with a great price and a speedy delivery option.
Was a great result all round and I'd highly recommend. I'll be using them again in the future

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Leon! We are glad to hear we could help you with this shipment. We look forward to your next visit!

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 13, 2018

I had a large (25kg) antique map encased in glass. Pack and Send Southport made the whole process easy. They picked it up, packaged it and sent it to Perth within 3 days.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear we are meeting the expectations of our customers. We hope to serve you again!

Done...no fuss

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

Easy to deal with and easy to see an effort was been made for a not so straight forward job. Within a short time on the phone it is easy to see that PNS Mackay where going to be able to provide the required service.
DanO

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words. We are always happy to help and look forward to assisting you with your next shipment!

Great service- Would highly recommend

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 10, 2018

I sent a package, package was picked up on time and delivered on time- continued communication throughout delivery. Great company

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Natalie! We are so pleased to hear of your experience and look forward to serving you again!

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Never fear sending something precious with these guys!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

I thoroughly recommend Pack and Send Bendigo to send any precious item..Very professional team, great communication and prompt, safe delivery within 3 days. All this, and reasonable rates...What more could you want?

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Sandra! We are so glad to hear you are impressed with our service. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

thank you Ben from Pack & Send Clarence Street, Sydney for making it happen. Love your work!!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Send a pack of books to Karlgarin WA.
The package arrives the venue just on time of the workshop.
Tracking works beautifully.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Nat! We are so pleased to hear of your experience and would love to serve you again!

Excellent service.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

Highly recommend Pack and send Bendigo for all your package freighting needs, the guys deliver a fast, professional and friendly service.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Andy! We look forward to your next visit!

swansea

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

very good, well packed but had a rough journey

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 09, 2018

arrived on time well packed but the journey must have been a bit rough as a little bit of damage was done , but nothing that I could not fix quickly.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Col! We are sorry to hear your goods experienced a rough journey but we are glad it all worked out in the end!

all good will use you again when I can find another barometer that needs a bit of TLC as it is what I like to do. Regards Colin Stuart

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Wonderful welcome and great service in the shop in North Ryde. Very prompt delivery! Extremely happy customer. Will use again

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Arlaine! We are glad to hear of your wonderful experience. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Perth

• 1 review
  • 1 answer

Fantastic service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

I was most impressed with all facets of my package being delivered to Germany. Found it quite amazing that the projected delivery time was just 15 minutes out!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Keith! We are glad to hear your expectations were met. We hope to serve you again!

Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Impeccable service, very reasonably priced & a pleasure to deal with!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Aug 08, 2018

Would highly recommend Pack & Send Ryde anytime. Impeccable service, fantastic packaging, very reasonably priced & a pleasure to deal with. Thanks team, keep up the great work! A++ from me!!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Pip! We are glad to hear of your experience. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre in Ryde you used?

1 of 73 pages

Hello good morning!if i send a balikbayan box in the philippines about 200 kgs australia to philippines how much would it cost and is there a pick up location around Moruya new south wales 2537.Thank you

Rowena Y asked on Aug 11, 2018

Answer this

Hi Rowena. Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss this with your local Service Centre. Please contact PACK & SEND Fyshwick on 02 6280 8008
or fyshwick@packsend.com.au for further information.

Thank you for answering my inquiry this would be a great help soon if i will send a box.

Need to send a surfboard to from Bermagui to Clinton QLD just wondering what’s the cheapest and safest way? Scott

Scotty H asked on Aug 07, 2018

Answer this

Scotty P&S might seem a bit on the expensive side but I couldn't fault their service. I sent a painting to Germany and it arrived within 15 minutes of the ETA time they gave me when I first sent it.

Hi Scott. Thank you for your enquiry. It is best to discuss your shipment details with your local Service Centre. Please visit out website www.packsend.com.au to find your local Service Centre.

nearest depot yo cumborah in n.s.w.?

pia asked on Jul 21, 2018

Answer this

This is the closest I could find to Cumborah. Still about 8 hours away though?
PACK & SEND Toowoomba
33 Dent St, TOOWOOMBA, QLD, 4350
Phone:
07 4637 8611

Hi Pia. The closest Service Centre is PACK & SEND Toowoomba. The Service Centre are still able to assist with your shipment even though they are quite a while away. Feel free to contact them directly to discuss your shipment requirements.
07 4637 8611