A great door to door service !

4 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

After a short delay my package was picked up and delivered on time. Tracking was available and communication with staff was good. Highly recommend this well priced service.

This service has relieved my stress

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 24, 2018

I sent an expensive computer and scio device interstate and it not only arrived safely it also arrived early.
I was sent an email when it arrived and I was then able to confirm it’s arrival with the recepient.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 23, 2018

They did the job for me - no problem at all. They picked up something from a hotel that I left on the Gold Coast and delivered it to my place of work in Sydney.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Jeremy for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Sent packages to QLD they picked up promptly confirmed number of packages and arrived in a timely way. Have been advised that the packages have arrived date and time.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks for the great feedback Diana! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

safe arrival

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Sent a package of three framed embroideries (under glass) from Brisbane to Fremantle. They were delivered within the week quoted without any breakages or damage. The recipient said the package was very well packed. Will use the service in the future.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Freddy, for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Capalaba

Wonderful service. Honestly no faults whatsoever.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 22, 2018

Keep you informed. Good prices. Ken goes out of his way to offer the best service possible. Highly recommend Ken and his team.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Cass for your wonderful review! ! I will be sure to pass this on to Ken and the team at PACK & SEND Bibra Lake!

Western Australia

Private message

Could not have done it with out the excellent service I recieved

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

Every thing went according to plan Ken was excellent in service he provides
I reccomend for his services and attention

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Lilian, Thank you for sharing your great experience! I will be sure to pass this on to Ken and the team at PACK & SEND Bibra Lake!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 21, 2018

I sent a package from Mackay to Melbourne. The service provided by Pack and Send Mackay was very efficient. Package arrived safely in a timely manner.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Deborah, Thank you for sharing your great experience! I will be sure to pass this on to the team at PACK & SEND Mackay!

So reliable and priced well!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

I sent a package, and it arrived on time and all tracking information was supplied. Then received a follow-up email.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Marketing for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

worked well

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

Efficient considerate service..listened to the special instructions....faster than expected delivery...all good....I was given PackNsend as only package option so expecally delighted at the service

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Jab, Thank you for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Exceeded all expectations

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 20, 2018

So knowledgeable. So friendly and helpful. Speedy service. Very very happy with the service. Sent artwork and Tony knew what he was talking about.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Kay for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Rockhampton

• 1 question

Absolutely brilliant!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I purchased an item on Gumtree and Pack & Send did exactly that. They packed and sent off my purchase with excellent customer service and absolutely phenomenally fast delivery. I couldn’t be happier with the service from start to end.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks for the great feedback Mogs! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

It was Southport QLD and I dealt mostly with Heather. Thanks

we were very pleased with the efficiency and professionalism of the service. this has prompted the c

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

The delivery.package arrived faster than we expected which helped our customer delivery. The shipment was prompt and tracking information was supplied to us. We organised the shipment via PackNSend to be picked up for delivery to us.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Bill for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Melbourne

• 2 helpful votes

Amazing Service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

With all the Florists in Melbourne overloaded I tried to think laterally. I called Pack and Send to please go down to Flinders Street and buy a bunch of Flowers from the florist there and then Courier to an delivery address in the city for me. All was done within hours. No questions asked. The efficiency was just great.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Annabelle, Thank you for sharing your great experience! I will be sure to pass this on to the team at PACK & SEND Flinders Street!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

quick and efficient!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 19, 2018

I sent a package. It was perfect timing, very accurate!
yes, all information was given!, the service was provided through DHL.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you NKC for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Sydney

Quick and Efficient

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

Great Service. Got my items transferred from Sydney to Gold Coast in just 1 day. Not at all expensive. They even came to my home and assisted me in packing my items. Excellent service.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks for the great feedback Gopal! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

A great Australian business

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 17, 2018

My product was picked up as per arrangement and from then on I was kept in the loop in regards to delivery. Packnsend make it very easy and are very well priced. I will continue to use in the future. Regards Mike at Savage Bonnets

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Mike for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

The Mittagong branch.

Excellent Service and well packed

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 16, 2018

I purchased a 2nd hand Hard lid for my ute in Geelong and had to get it sent to the Central Coast NSW, being in the same industry I was aware of Pack & Send, had used them before so had no hesitation using them again.
The Job Chris and his team did of packing this very difficult and odd shaped item was absolutely fantastic, it was double bubble wrapped, had corner pieces added and then packed in MDF to ensure it rigidity and arrived undamaged.
Through the whole process from Pickup to packaging and sending was a dream for me as I was updated along the way including exactly how it had been packed. I was quoted a fair price and even though it may have presented a bigger challenge for the team to pack then what was first thought was still charged at the quoted price.

Chris, Please pass on my thanks to you and your team for a fantastic service and a job well done

Peter Munro
Manager
StarTrack Special Services

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Peter, Thank you for sharing your great experience! I will be sure to pass this on to Chris and the team at PACK & SEND Geelong!

• 1 review
  • 1 comment
Private message

Pack & Send Are The Best!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

The service at Pack & Send was excellent. They made the task of delivering my parcel so easy and affordable, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Lucy for your wonderful review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

it was a lady called Liz working in the Coffs Harbour office. She was great and i think the people she works with are all part of a good team. i live in Alice Springs but my aunt died in Kingscliff... read more »

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Feb 15, 2018

Package was sent by me, package arrived well ahead of schedule, information supplied was excellent and delivery information was very accurate
I will definitely use pack and send again and will be recommending the service to all my friends

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Scott, Thank you so much for this wonderful review and recommendation. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Mittagong in the southern highlands nsw

1 of 57 pages