Superb service and used several times after having so much grief with Australia Post!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 23, 2018

After years of using Australia Post, having huge delays, I have total confidence in Pack and Send. They are so efficient, Obliging and quick!

Super fast!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I sent out a package of donuts to a friend in Perth yesterday, and I was notified by Pack & Send that it arrived today! I've let me friend know, and I'm excited for him to pick up the little package.

Quick service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I left my phone on a Qantas flight to Perth and my phone ended up in Melbourne. Contacted Pack & Send on Friday and was told it would take 4 To 5 working days for my phone to arrive. Monday mid day my phone was delivered. A great service - Thank you very much.

Bendigo Pack & Send - great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Jamie at Pack & Send Bendigo provided a great service - Our boat engine was well packed, arriving quickly without any issues - Very happy and would highly recommend them,

My Hero!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

I lost my wallet on a flight and it ended up on the other side of the country. I called Pack & Send and they arranged everything for me. It was so easy and stress free. I got my wallet quicker than I thought possible. Thank you so much for saving my day.

First Time | Impressed !

4 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

super stocked ... dropped off precious cargo Friday in Bendigo ... delivered to Sydney super early monday morning - earlier than expected. so simple. so awesome!

So simple and convenient

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 22, 2018

Sending boxes via the post was getting too much work as well as expensive, transporting the boxes to the post when there multiple boxes begins to take up the whole afternoon. Pack and Send make it EASY! picking the boxes up, labelling, delivering, and sending an invoice! So easy and convenient.

Easy as 1 2 3

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 19, 2018

I was the Sender.
Yes they picked up for me wrapped it then sent it.
Yes very informative am happy with the hole ordeal.

Prompt and professional

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 18, 2018

I posted a package which only took one day to be delivered. It would probably have taken me longer to drive it to the destination.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 16, 2018

This worked out quite well for me, no hassles, everything was straightforward and easy.
I would strongly advise this to other colleagues.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Hensley! We are pleased to have made things as easy as possible for you. We can't wait to serve you again.

Sending package interstate

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Friendly helpful staff, value for money to deliver this package, easy to track and person receiving package was contacted on delivery.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Min! We are happy to have helped facilitate this delivery. We look forward to your next visit.

Excellent packaging & service!

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 15, 2018

Staff were easy to deal with! They were very knowledged in their field, understood our packaging concerns with a very fragile piece of equipment!
We received our package in a custom made crate and it arrived as expected, packed amazingly and arrived on time. We checked the tracking and it was all as described in our quote. I would recommend speaking to Heather and Julie as they were super professional. Thanks to all involved in this delivery.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you, Lulu! We are so happy to hear your experience was positive and we cannot wait to serve you again!

• 1 helpful vote
Private message

Bloody Joke

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

I was told that my artwork delivery from Muswellbrook would arrive the following day (anytime between 9.30 - 5) and that that they couldn't specify a time, so I took a whole day off at work in order to receive the package. Turns out the package never got here anyway, and now nothing can't be done till after the weekend. Wasted my day, my time and my money. I called pack and send Newcastle just now to complain and I received NO apologies from the rude staffer that was there. I was being kind, courteous and just wanted to know what happened. Absolute disgrace. No compensation offered, no apology.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Kris. From what we can see your experience was not reflective of our brand. We are really sorry for that. Once I get to the root of the problem I will tackle it as first priority to make certain we are delivering first class customer service.

Bondi Junction

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 14, 2018

Great service from Natali at P&S Bondi Junction - I have just received 100kgs of shipping in UK and the process was smooth, especially at the Bondi end. Natali goes the extra mile to really make sure it is all carefully planned and that customs issues are addressed to minimise delay. She was a pleasure to deal with and always accessible. Thank you. Micky. Tunbridge Wells, Ken, UK.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Micky! We are so pleased to hear you received such a satisfying experience through our Bondi Junction Service Centre. We are looking forward to your next visit!

Verified Customer

Rubbish service, misleading and deceptive

1 out of 5, reviewed on May 13, 2018

Pack and Send provided incorrect banking details and then hid behind their mistake to not send me my parcel. After chasing them again and again I received a discourteous email suggesting I should check their online delivery date and not to worry. No delivery despite being home all day. Still no delivery and after they have been paid several days earlier. What a bunch of crooks. Never use these guys if you want a parcel delivered within 6 months!!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are sad to hear things did not go as expected. We would appreciate the opportunity to make this right, I am available to discuss this matter at your leisure. Please contact me via email customerservice@packsend.com.au.

Great service for remote areas

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 12, 2018

I used Pack and Send when moving from remote WA to Sydney. Price was very reasonable, staff at Pack and Send were helpful and the delivery arrived within the expected timeframes - can’t really ask for more!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Victoria. We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Fantastic service and quick delivery

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

I sent a package it was packaged and delivered very quickly and info and tracking was supplied. Very good service would recommend to anyone.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Jono! We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way.We really look forward to serving you for many years to come.

A fabulous transaction.

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 11, 2018

Moorabbin Pack and Send sent a painting of ours from Melbourne to NZ. The transaction was perfect from start to finish with great communication, service and packing. Will use the service again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Catherine! We are pleased to see we have met your expectations! We look forward to your next visit!

Did what they said very rare these days

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

They pickup for me & delivered
Very fast.
Was well informed
As I am in New Zealand the girls at Pack & Send did it all for me great work Heather Julia

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks Limda! We are always happy to help! We hope to see you again soon!

Happy customer

5 out of 5, reviewed on May 10, 2018

I was the sender of the package and can say I was very happy with the person I felt with top job

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again!

1 of 65 pages

We have 6 bags containing yacht sails each weighing approx 30 kg dimensions 1.5m x 1m x .5m to be collected from Battaba NSW and delivered to a Gold Coast depot or address - can you please quote?

Joy asked on May 16, 2018

We are a development company in Sydney and need courier services . Do you guys cater to getting packages from outside Australia for example we need to get parts in from china to Sydney? Do you have such services for Chinese supplier to use our account to ship parts to our Sydney office ( shipment upon our approval)? We want to set up an account for this.

JERRY MOURIN asked on Apr 09, 2018

Answer this

Yes we do imports of packages from outside Australia. We can definitely facilitate your Chinese Supplier shipping parts to your Sydney office on your account (with your approval). Please give us a call on 1300 668 000 to further discuss your requirements and how we can help.

I have a fine china coffee set to be picked up, packed and send to Dysart Qld 4745. Can you do it and how much would it cost? Werner

Ladybug4us asked on Feb 12, 2018

Answer this

Hi there! Thank you for your enquiry.

Can I please have your location postcode so I can put you in touch with your nearest Service Centre?

See all 90 questions about PACK & SEND