My new friend!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

I sent a package, I dropped off as it was close to my office. So easy to deal with, took just minutes and arrived in timely manner. Will definitely use this service again. Top job!

Too Easy!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 25, 2017

Thank you Edwina at Pack & Send Mittagong, I had an unusual, small package to send and Edwina made it so easy. Getting notification that my package arrived at it's destination the next day was great service. I would recommend Pack & Send to everyone, no matter how big or small.

Excellent service !

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Package was picked up on the day promised and delivered in a timely manner. Great customer service Pack & Send!

Best Organisers and Packers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

Very high standard of service , .package delivered on time . Efficient tracking and communications . Fantastic . Took the stress out of moving my Art Work . Very happy . Thank you Pack and Send .

Job well done

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

I sent the package, package arrived in the UK ahead of expectations, tracking information was superb, cannot fault the experience. Pack & Send Cockburn were friendly, helpful and efficient.

Everything went smoothly and the store people were helpful and friendly.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 22, 2017

We sent a package, we were notified of its arrival and who signed for it. Here are five more words.

Simple, professional and quick delivery

Sent a package interstate
Process was very simple
Package arrived sooner than expected
Appreciated the call to notify me of completed delivery

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Very good service. Packaged well and picked up or delivered on time. Pricing very reasonable compared to other organisations. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Verified Customer

Very helpful staff, arrived quickly - but pricier than initial estimate

4 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 21, 2017

Sent some clothes and misc. items via Pack & Send while moving overseas. Staff at KX were very helpful and communicative, especially Monica, and the boxes arrived promptly. Only issue is that final quote ended up being more than double the original rough estimate, for the same number and contents of boxes. So be wary of planning based on initial estimate before boxes have been weighed. Probably mainly an issue if you're sending heavy boxes, like I was, but knowing the rough weight of a box of books seems like something a moving company should be able to estimate accurately. Also, one box arrived with a large tear on one side at the bottom - but no contents seem to have been lost.

Outstanding Service and packing

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

I purchased a designer retro chair in Geelong which needed to go to Sydney. The chair arrived in perfect condition. The chair was meticulously wrapped. Go!! Pack and Send Geelong!!

Verified Customer

Great service and always deliver on what's promised

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Tribal has used Pack and Send Geelong on many occasions for couriering items to numerous events domestically and internationally. We've never occurred any problems with our freight and everything has always been delivered on time. The customer service provided by James and his team is always second to none.

amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

amazing service highly recommended super efficient and very competitive prices too delivered on time happy with everything definitely will go with them all the time from now on

Chester Hill

• 1 review
  • 1 question
  • 1 answer

Loss of my goods and Claiming my package got stolen, Poor Service

1 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 20, 2017

Hi, i was suppose to receive my box on Wednesday 26/7/2017 that was sent 2days earlier on the 24/7/2017, from Victorica to Nsw.
I was promised it would arrive on the 26/7/2017, so when i checked the tracking details on Wednesday there was no info about anything.
Being concerned i rang up and once finally speaking to the right person they told me that my package was stolen.
How does this happen? When am i going to get my money back for the loss of product that your so called excellent pack & send company has lost because of their poor security measures.
Extremely unhappy with service.

Perfect service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 19, 2017

I had a large box that needed to go overseas for warranty repairs, and was struggling to find a competitive pricing to have this done.
Pack & Send came to the rescue, and not only did all the complicaticed customs paperwork for me, but did it at a price cheaper than any of the DIY options I had received quotes from.
My package is now in the hands of the manufacturer getting repaired!

Precious Family Heirloom from my dear Mum

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 18, 2017

I experienced excellent service from this company....I needed a Family Heirloom picture from my Mothers belongings sent to me interstate.
Started off with Julia then Christine, item needed to be picked up from another relative in the Joondalup area..Item arrived extremely well packed and came to me totally intact and Undamaged .
Very grateful, Thankyou so much....would use again and highly recommend.

Kind Regards
Mrs Jill H S.

Comments

Nothing was too hard for this Company to help me with my item.
So grateful

Would highly recommend Pack n Send for your item/s to be looked after and sent Professionally.
Well worth the cost.

excellent

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 17, 2017

I sent a package to Singapore.
Package was delivered on time. It was delivered just in 3 days from Australia to Singapore. I sent it on 11th and it was delivered on 14th.
I had tracking number to track package.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Saini, Thanks for the great feedback! Would you mind sharing which Service Centre provided you with this wonderful service?
-Nicky

Exceptional Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 16, 2017

Laurence at Pack and Send Hawthorn handled the shipment with exceptional service. I received updates along the delivery, timely service, and reasonable pricing. I highly recommend them as a shipping source. I purchase around the World and have added Laurence in my top 5 shippers.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you so much for this amazing review and recommendation! I will be sure to pass this on to Laurence and the team at PACK & SEND Hawthorn!
-Nicky

The best customer service ever 10 out of 10 will use again and tell my friends the manager of Southp

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

The Embassy of the GLK sent three large boxes to The Australia Lesbian and Gay Archives from the Gold Coast to Melbourne all arrived safe and within two days

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Adrian, Thank you for such a wonderful review! I will be sure to pass this on to Heather and the team at PACK & SEND Southport!

-Nicky

Parramatta

• 1 answer

Fast and Courteous service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

Our delivery was picked up straight away and delivered interstate with no delays. A follow up email confirmed the recipient signed for the delivery and the time it all happened.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Ric, Thanks very much for your feedback, we really appreciate you sharing your experience. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this wonderful service? -Nicky

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

5 out of 5, reviewed on Sep 15, 2017

I sent four boxes from Brisbane, Australia to New Mexico, United States. My packages got to their destination in record time. Very efficient service!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this wonderful service?

-Nicky

Yes of course. Pack & Send Spring Hill!

PACK & SEND Official

Thank you! I will be sure to pass you wonderful review on Carolynne and the team at PACK & SEND Spring Hill!

1 of 45 pages

Sir. When my Courier reach at my house. my Courier registration no QS147-GWE0T-PRT7S. Please check and replay as soon as possible.

jyoti asked on Sep 16, 2017

Answer this

Hi Jyoti, Unfortunately this is not our tracking number. You will need to check which company sent this for you.

-Nicky

If i have a parcel from USA to United arab of Emirates. Where can i pick up the package and pay?

Matilda asked on Sep 07, 2017

Answer this

Hi Matilda, There will need to be an Australian contact to help you with this Query. Do you have one? and if so what is their Australian location?

-Nicky

Hi I am at the Horse Fair in Cologne, Germany and looking to get a Saddle shipped back to Sydney, Australia safely. Do you do such a thing? And if so, how and how much would this likely cost? Regards Mike

Mike asked on Sep 05, 2017

Answer this

Hi Mike, We can certainly help you here. Could you please email me at [email protected] the weights and dimensions of the packaged saddle and to which suburb and postcode in Australia you will be sending to and we can give you all the information you require.

See all 77 questions about PACK & SEND