Filter By:

great to deal with

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2018

made it so easy
Edwina kept me up to date all the way
would always use the Mittagong store in future

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your review and hope to serve you again!

Very efficient service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The packages was wrapped up perfectly and there was no damage to the product on arrival .. everything was as described.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks, Liam! We are pleased to hear of your experience and hope to serve you again!

Life Savers

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Greg at Pack and Send Moorabbin went above and beyond to ensure my awkward/difficult/bulky package was safely packed and shipped from Victoria to Sydney. Very pleased with his friendly nature on the phone. Well done...

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Dolan, we are very happy that we could be of service to you

Fantastic customer service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Easy to deal with, quick pick up and they followed up with an email once goods had been delivered. Fabulous customer service.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Receiver

Received INTERSTATE within 24hrs!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

Lost laptop at Gold Coast Airport, QLD. Referred to Pack & Send for the transfer of my item to Newcastle, NSW. They picked up my laptop within 1 hour of the the call, and had it sent. Received my Laptop within 24hrs of my initial all to them. emails sent often of packing details, tracking info. Item arrived securely wrapped and no damage! Could not be happier with result. Thank you guys so much

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way.We really look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Found a solution when their booking system failed delaying my package.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 12, 2018

The team at North Ryde P&S found a way of fast tracking my package even though the booking system failure was outside of their control. I was awaiting a package that needed to be transferred by me to a supplier on arrival. The other issue was, due to the late delay, I was going to be interstate, so wasn't going to be able to pick it up for another week due to the four day delay in sending it from Sydney to Perth. The team found a way of redirecting to my supplier which resulted in arriving the following week, ultimately resulting in no delay! Fantastic service and I would use them again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Totally happy with the service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2018

Package arrived on time and my daughter phoned me a very happy girl they delivered on every aspect so very pleased

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Excellent service, would recomment to everyone

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2018

Pack & Send, Bibra Lake was very professional and helped me out with an urgent parcel that needed to be sent for over night delivery down South. They even called up the next day to let me know they were tracking it as well.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know of your experience. We hope to be of assistance again soon!

MELBOURNE

• 1 answer
  • 3 helpful votes
Private message

Great Service. Highly Recommend Bunbury Pack and Send

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 07, 2018

Through no fault but my own, I left my iPad on the plane in Hawaii. With luck the ground staff found it but they cannot freight it for you, you are on your own. The ground staff recommended Bunbury Pack and Send. The crew were amazing. Great communication, good quote and they took care of the packing in liason with Hawaii ground crew. My iPad came home and was delivered on a Sunday!. It was well packed and everything was ok again. Thanks guys, you are legendary!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are always happy to hear of our customers experiences using PACK & SEND. We hope to serve you again soon!

Amazing service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Charlie completely understood what we needed and how to make that happen in the most cost effective way. Super organised and on top of that our stuff arrived after 2 days when he had set a 2-week expectation - incredible. I must say I would strongly recommend these guys if you've got anything to send. Awesome.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Great Service, super quick

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 06, 2018

Alex and his team are super quick, efficient and very friendly. Had the quote provided very quickly and parcel collected the same day. Love the service and will continue to use.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. We hope to serve you again!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Fantastic from the first step to the follow up

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Phil at Pack & Send could not have been more willing or helpful in every way. It was a difficult transaction with goods belonging to an elderly relative being shipped back to England. Phil made the process as stress free as possible. He collected the goods at a time that suited me and not him, stored them when there were problems in England and they could not be sent, fitted in with my schedule and detoured to collect some extra items. He, Katrina and Lester made the whole process as easy as possible for me. Heartfelt thanks to all concerned but especially Phil.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know of your experience. We are so pleased to know your experience was positive in every way and hope to be of assistance again!

Great service all round

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 05, 2018

Yes, in fact I made an error and missed the pick up day. Sean was very forgiving and picked up the following day.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear our staff have gone above and beyond to assist you.

Vintage Radio

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 04, 2018

Service was very good with competitive costing.
Vintage radio was received in expected time in good condition with no damage.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.

Sender or Receiver: Sender

Magic delivery with fastest time (love your job and smile Graham Paul address: 273 Blackburn Road

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 03, 2018

Delivery time absolutely magic on time and Graham is very nice person who work at pack and sand, I recommend for everyone this company also price very good. Address 273 Blackburn Road, please go there and meet a wonderful owner Graham Paul with his smile and honest business.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

We are so glad we were able to help you out. Helping our customers is what we love best. We sincerely look forward to serving you again soon!

Verified Customer Sender or Receiver: Sender

Best service provider I have ever experienced from the time I picked up the phone to the end result.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 02, 2018

From my first initial contact by phone I was consulted every step of the way to ensure my requests were met. The rep. was through and pick up and delivery were to agreed timeframe. Professional follow up by the rep to see if we were satisfied. The price was very reasonable.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Pack & Send Frankston-Friendly, Fair, Fantastic

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

What a great experience using Pack & Send, Chris & Jarrod Frankston, My first time having something picked up and sent to me interstate. . Good old fashioned down to earth friendly and honest/fair service. Person to person. Super helpful and super reliable. Please forward my comments to head office to be acknowledged. Believe it or not this kind of positive experience as a customer is hard to come by now days.
many thanks again

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our staff delivered above and beyond your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Pack & Send Moorabbin

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Amazing service from Danielle and the team at Pack & Send Moorabbin. Item arrived in great condition and was packaged well! Thank you

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you Jan, we love nothing more than a happy customer

This is my go to shipper from Melbourne/ Australia

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

I occasionally buy from auctions in Australia (living in the US) and Pack & Send is my go to trusted shipper. They are fast, reliable and highly professional. The costs are very reasonable. I highly recommend this shipper!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Excellent personable service, cant fault Pack and Send Bibra Lake

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 01, 2018

Che and the team at Pack and Send Bibra Lake are amazing with exceptional customer service. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Your review serves as a confirmation to all of us that our efforts in the selection process are making a difference in the daily lives of our customers, Looking forward to your next visit.

1 of 79 pages