So helpful

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 17, 2017

I had a complicated delivery which became very straightforward with the help of Yvette. She made every step seem like no effort.

Excellent Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

We sent two prepacked packages to the same address in NSW. Both arrived safely two days later. The tracking information provided helped monitor progress. Simone was extremely helpful and obliging. Pleasant to deal with.

Excellent service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I needed to send a package that required being kept cold and was unsure about how to go about it. Edwina was extremely helpful and not only provided all the packing (and information) that I needed but was completely understanding of the particular circumstance having plenty of experience. I highly recommend this service and will definitely be using pack & send for future services.

Huge relief - delivered to Cairns

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

Steven and Aaron at Mary St, Brisbane and Amy in Cairns office gave such wonderful customer service. Best if all overnight delivery of my parcel. Rare for Cairns.

Its good to know we can rely on a service like this.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 16, 2017

I sent a package with the objective of delivering it in 2 days or less - tracking information provided. It arrived safely and within 1 day.

One of the best business experiences around Gold Coast

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

Heather and her team were perfect from the beginning to the end. Made the whole process as stress free as possible for me. Reasonable price for excellent service.

Professional Job

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 15, 2017

I sent two pieces of art from Gold Coast to New York.
It was packed up and sent and delivered on time all within one week.
It helped that Pack & Send had done this many times before.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thanks for the fantastic review!
Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?
-Nicky

Melbourne

• 3 helpful votes
Private message

completely ignored - DO NOT USE THEM!

1 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

I booked a box to be picked up and delivered into the next suburb in Melbourne on Sunday. Monday, nobody came to get the box. Called them and was told it would be picked up the next day. Still no collection by 11am, so called the courier company. Told they would pick up soon. Called Pack and Send again at 2:20 and was told that perhaps my package would be picked up in 15 minutes, but it would not be delivered to the next suburb that day because it has to go to a holding area. Perhaps it would be delivered the next day, but perhaps the day after that. So, after paying them, I had to make 3 phone calls before anything happened. If I had not made those phone calls, who know how long my package would have just sat there waiting for a pick up? A delivery driver called me at 2:40 and informed me that he was JUST told about the pick up 15 minutes ago. Therefore, nothing was even booked in for the previous day and a half. What sort of delivery service is this? A bad one. Do not use them, they are hopeless. That is, if they eventually do anything to help you.I am sick to death of having to call companies that fail to perform a basic task, then are told I am the bad guy for getting angry with them. My first 2 phone calls were very courteous, but at what point do people think it's alright to just be ignored and be fine about it. Oh, I'm sorry, it's all your companies fault, but I'll just remain calm while you do nothing shall I? Disgraceful.

1 person found this helpful, do you? Yes

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Gomez, Are you able to email me at customerservice@packsend.com.au the details of your consignment? ie which service centre you used and reference/tracking number you had received?

fantastic, cant wait to use again!

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

amazing service. highly recommend for anyone wanting to ship goods across. I was a bit nervous at first and they even collected the item from my office. Happy sender :-)

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Brendan, Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a high five for all that we do. It is truly nice to know that our efforts are paying off.
Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?
-Nicky

Yes! The team at Bibra Lake

PACK & SEND Official

Thanks Brendan! I will be sure to let them know of your amazing review!

AMAZING

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 14, 2017

Pack and send Clarence Street were AMAZING. Can't thank them enough for getting my parcel to New Zealand in under 24 hours.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Charlotte, Thank you so much for your brilliant review of PACK & SEND Sydney City! The team will be greatly appreciative.

-Nicky

Surfers Paradise

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Best customer service from Heather & Seymore

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

From the quote to the actual delivery, absolutely the best customer service ever. Handed in parcel Thursday afternoon, it was recieved by my brother exactly 3 days later, a Sunday of all days in New Zealand. They made the process so easy.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Talia, Thank you so much for this amazing review! I Heather and the team at PACK & SEND Southport will be thrilled to read this!

-Nicky

They made the whole process effortless, Heather was so lovely.

PACK & SEND Official

I have to agree with you Talia!

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I had to return 2 items to Victoria within a relatively short time frame. I was given a good price, followed by prompt collection and timely delivery with prompt and precise advice of same, coupled with very pleasant and helpful communication.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for taking the time to share your PACK & SEND experience with us. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

-Nicky

I used Pack & Send in Midland, Wa - Couldn't have been better.

great service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

I wanted to buy my grandies a Christmas present I can't buy here so organised Pack and Send to pick up a package from a warehouse in Sydney, made sure it was packed and addressed correctly to New Zealand. Staff were amazing to deal with.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Karen, Thank you for your kind words, we are delighted to read how our PACK & SEND Team delivered above and beyond your expectations. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

-Nicky

Great Service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 13, 2017

Good price, well packed and delivered on time. The Joondalup store offered many options on how to pack and send my parcel, something AU post don’t do.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Stuart, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?
-Nicky

Very happy with the out come and it got overseas very fast.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 11, 2017

I sent a package to Italy
It was derived on time
Yes we had tracking information and we got notified once package got delivered

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Renata,We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

-Nicky

Very good communication and fast service

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I have only positive comments about Pack&Send. I requested the pickup of two boxes from a non-standard location and everything went smoothly. Also, although I got the "normal" delivery service, the delivery from Victoria to NSW only took a few days. The boxes arrived in excellent condition.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi George, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review. It is great to know that we were able to provide you with the highest levels of service. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Kiama

• 1 review
  • 1 comment

Verified Customer

The stress less way to transport goods

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 09, 2017

I was impressed with the professionalism of this company. I had immediate follow up from them after my initial enquiry and assistance in determining the size and weight of my consignment from WA. On picking up my items from the vendor, they repacked them to minimise damage. True to their advice the items were delivered to me in NSW 4 days later. I commend Pack and Send on their friendly service and attention to detail.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you John for taking the time to leave this amazing review. Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Pack and Send Bibra Lake. Ken and Shae

Thanks John!

Quick, easy, simple.

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Great service (woo Carla), everything was sorted out quickly and succinctly, the process was simple and correspondence speedy. Would highly recommend.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you so much for your brilliant review! Would you mind telling us which Service Centre gave you this great service?

Excellent service and advise

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

I sent a large artwork interstate and was very impressed with the personal service and advice. I was able to forward information onto the receiver and had absolute trust in the staff at Mt.Waverley.

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Thank you for this wonderful feedback! ,We are glad to know your experience was positive in every possible way and look forward to serving you again soon.

Perfect

5 out of 5, reviewed on Nov 08, 2017

Excellent service and delivered on time. I would highly recommended Pack & Send in Joondalup. Thank you for your great service!

Comments
PACK & SEND Official

Hi Mich, Online feedback is precious to us and we are thankful you took the time to let us know about your experience with us.

1 of 49 pages